Speaker 1: Brooking Boys.
Speaker 2: Get it like reactions. This podcast all depends on you.
Speaker 1: Baby. Three Slice Time for Brooklyn Boys, episode number two eighty three. That was Jingle version number two. I keep telling you to load. I like it.
Speaker 2: See I'm making progress on jingles.
Speaker 1: When he took since November. Yeah, you know how it goes. And in case you're not listening live or recently, it's February at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it pretty much is. But yeah, welcome to Slice Time.
Speaker 1: This is this show where you get to strike back at us and leave us your talkbacks when you listen, I look back at us. Just add to the conversation to that, maybe tell a joke or so, or add to be funny. I don't know about telling me don't tell jokes. This isn't like calls up with your best joke with Stump Stump the DJ.
Speaker 3: I like to laugh.
Speaker 2: I like to laugh on Slice Time.
Speaker 1: I know, I just don't. I'm not a fan of that. The joke of the day segment. No, No, I'm just encouraging people to be entertaining. That's Jimmy. I have a joke for you. But this kid goes into it all that's so great. You w a t shirt. Wow, when did you become so bitter? I'm very bitter. I just bad radio. Well, yeah it is. It's pretty bad. But you know, sometimes we need a little cheeky fun, you know what I'm saying. A minute, did you guys do tell us a joke on the morning show today?
Speaker 2: No, we didn't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys are better than that. Of course we are much better than that. By the way, uh, fifteen minute morning show the Alvis during fifty minute morning show podcast?
Speaker 2: Was it yesterday?
Speaker 1: Yes? On February fifth, Yeah, Scary Jones took it upon himself to plug Slice time. Yeah. I did a monologue about this podcast about having on and on. Everybody reached out to me like he was talking about it. Of course, yeah, because honestly, you know, this is great. We're trailblazers in this industry if you think about it. First of all, if it's your first time listening and wondering what's going on? This is the The talkback button is only available to the iHeart Radio app, So when you listen to a podcast, a live station, whatever it is, you could talk back by pressing the microphone. Right. So here we are taking iHeartRadio's very prominent and important feature called talkbacks. Now we're making a whole spinoff podcast about talkbacks. I think we're the first ones in our company, mark my words to do this, right, so think about my words. Somebody more famous will start doing it and get all the pins on the money at it and get all the money. My god.
Speaker 2: So just no, just know you.
Speaker 1: Heard it here first, a podcast just about the talkbacks. Right, you watch, you watch, will we talk? We'll fill you in when it happens. Yeah, when some big iHeart celebrity podcast is like everybody you know, you know the you may know my TV show, but Wally hear my talkback segment, right, so just remember when it was. It was a back in November of twenty three. We were the first. The Brooklyn Boys were first. And if you hear of anyone doing this, let us know. Oh yeah, yeah, right them out all right, straight away, I see four talkbacks in a row. Has to be from one person, because they were all I got to be from Ariel, who's always first. The time stamps are like a minute three minutes apart. Okay, well, the last four episodes have started with the same person. All right, let's see.
Speaker 4: A Brookno and it's always Bernie and scary. This is last week. He's late, Brodie.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't do the podcast. I've been working out. They're trying me to new things. I'm crushing bricks and I'm jumping through and I'm I'm walking moles, and I'm hating turtles and I jump into turtles and you know, atrophying my muscles. But I'm jumping and I'm breaking bricks.
Speaker 1: I'm breaking bricks. Is that supposed to be a response to Scary not being able to do the podcast two wednesdays ago. That's because he worked out, Because I was working a few minutes. I was working out. It's working out.
Speaker 2: Don't make fun of the workouts. Don't hate the player.
Speaker 1: I hate the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And he's always Bernie is scary, Brody. I understand you. If they're pluralizing the Rome word or the Rome verb, it's a mistake.
Speaker 6: Would you please care to correctly if they're stealing the horns, the horns is plural, not the Can.
Speaker 4: You just he'll work for the news. Have somebody proof read it.
Speaker 6: For the love of God, isn't that jaguarre it's jaguars.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's Jaguar not were see You're wrong two? But I love the music. By the way, did you scare? Did you watch Criby Enthusiasm this weekend? I did not. It was the season premiere, final season, season twelve. I will tell you the first guys, if you haven't watched it yet, Curby Enthusiasm. The first five or six minutes is my is my life? One of them involves yelling at his phone. But the first two segments is absolutely me on undred percent. And I laughed because it looked like I was watching myself.
Speaker 4: Next one sorry, and it's always burning scary. Here's scary. Let's talk about this. Let's let's sit down and talk about this. You humble, No, Um, it's twenty five dollars for a one single verse. Those at the Adell's, that tower of things that you get, it's at least one hundred bucks. That's two hundred to three hundred dollars for a brunch.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker. Can we talk about this?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Let me correct you. Let me correct you.
Speaker 2: First of all, let me let me comment on Siddel's sails.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: That French toast is not just any ordinary French toast. It's like a mile.
Speaker 1: Adel's French toast. It's a mile high.
Speaker 2: It's huge. In fact, it's so big.
Speaker 1: That three people could eat off of it and they'd still all be full, and like everyone w be full, but like you'd still have leftovers. The French toast is a thing. It's Adel's right, said, I don't want to hear it as far as that the platter goes first of all, sorry, but's talkback, you know, like you do what I mean when I start talking on the talkback, Smoke said, well, I want to respond to this. Smoked salmon is one of the most expensive things. A lot of these Jewish delicacies are very, very expensive. And you were looking at the platter. The platter comes with a dozen bagels, a huge thing of cream cheese, feeds feeds a whole table. So yeah, so if you're gonna order the plat with smoked salmon and tuna and egg salad, you get all this stuff and you get like, you get a bunch of you get a bunch of bagels with it. So so yeah, you split that by by ten people. See, it's worth it. As long as you, in your mind think it's really good. Keep telling yourself it's the best of that kind of food and it won't be won't be expensive. I've had listeners thank me in my DMS for sending them there. Yeah, any of them Jewish?
Speaker 2: All right, let's move on.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, yes, okay, Hey brooking boys. This Chris calling from North Carolina. Today is January thirtieth. All he just wanted to say, what day is today? It's David Brody's birthday. What a day for a birthday. Let's all have some cake. Except for scary hashtag first quarter scary who brooking boys?
Speaker 1: Jrody is scary? Thank you, thank you for the birthday wish is first quarter scary scary.
Speaker 9: Joe Danielle from Connecticut. This is your suck weekly reminder to get the fucking jingles. Don't pop out and make sham do it for you. That's bullshit. Be a man, Get the jingles and let's move on. I do miss them always, Bridian and scary.
Speaker 1: If I still worked that, I would bring the jingles hoop saying that, and then I won't bring the jingles home. Don't don't be spiteful, don't don't ask your own dat. It's about your face.
Speaker 10: Hey, Bridy and scary. Jamie from Queen's here, scary. I think I figured out why you won't bring the Jingles home. It's not boushy enough for you.
Speaker 11: You're more worried about these fucking high tech video game bullshit workouts and ultra exclusive velvet rope vip shit.
Speaker 10: Justin timberlat concerts. I thought if they gave you a gold plated USB drive to bring Jingles home, the Jingles would be home.
Speaker 1: That ye, all right, listen, Jamie, last week. Last week was my freaking birthday week. Okay, yeah, I got to do something one year. I got to do some once in a lifetime things like go to see justin Timberlake in a room that holds a thousand people, which everyone was begging, cloying to get into. And I was just lucky enough because the president of Programming, Tom Pullman, gave me his ticket, so I got a free pass from last week. Well, my birthday was last week too, And do you know what I wanted for my birthday? What you to bring the Jingles home? You fuck, I didn't get what I wanted.
Speaker 4: It's the jingle.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter if it's on lifetime or not.
Speaker 12: This time is the Slicesse time.
Speaker 13: And we say, it's a jingle series.
Speaker 10: This is Rachel.
Speaker 1: Oh why was that because you didn't hit the jingle when I asked you to hit the jingle? Oh right right right now? Yes, yes, yes nicely when she says it, yeah, much better, much more eloquent. I'll take it from the listeners any day. Sure you would you part? Yeah?
Speaker 14: Anyway, it's scary and brody, brody in scary. This is Maryland from Amaha. Okay, I'm I'm replying to the Chad from Omaha. No, there is no no Chad from Omaha. That sounds like the truck driver dude about the Jaguar Ja Jaguar Chad is the male Karen So No, no, that dude is not from Omaha. That dude is not from Omaha.
Speaker 2: Love you guys, Slice for Life.
Speaker 1: Thank you. By the way, she has the best sounding phone so far. Yeah, totally clear. It must be an android. We like her so yeah, basically she's the jig is up.
Speaker 2: This guy's doing multiple voices.
Speaker 1: The guy. Yeah, that guy was definitely uh a friend of the trucker. Yeah from tell you Schilton hit the same inflection. It was definitely him. Yeah you busted.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, Jose Nandez from Puerto Rico.
Speaker 15: I have a question for Juan Valdez or Vasquez, whatever his last name is. You speak English with an like I do, and you don't speak Spanish.
Speaker 3: What the hell is way off? Nachos? What is that?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 15: I just joke, man, I mean, get it straight. Or maybe he said that we're an alien?
Speaker 3: Makes sense?
Speaker 1: Well, it's nachos. It's a nachos as a joke. It's you know, it's a play on words. Yes, he won't speak Spanish, but he could be an alien. He's got a point that I'm okay with it.
Speaker 17: He may have built the Pyramids a Brooklyn Boys, brody and scary, scary and brody. This is Lisa from Syracuse calling about episode to eighty two, talk about the scrub masters. Have to say my daughter is a scrum master. When she first got the job, I'm like, what the fuck is that? But I can tell you she's the best bitch of all bitches.
Speaker 4: Have a great day.
Speaker 1: Buy nice. My daughter of the scrub master like it.
Speaker 15: Hey guys from Puerto Rico. Again, I just gotta say, I love Lifetime. It's a great idea, a great idea, and I enjoyed it pretty much, So keep up the good work.
Speaker 3: Thanks for making us last. Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Now, if only the other half of the slices would would feel the same way. He speaks English beautifully, yet he mispronounced a lot he said pretty much, So I pretty much like Slice Time. I feel like what he meant to say was I freaking love Slice Time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course he does. Yeah, I know what he meant.
Speaker 1: I know what he meant. Yeah. Yeah, but yeah, if only if only all the slices felt like he did. Listen, there's some holdouts. We'll win them over when doll I hit the second version of my jingle, Scary.
Speaker 18: And Brody, Brody and Scary Garody the knee from Connecticut here. I have a question for both you, gentlemen. What do you think will happen first, your beloved New York Mets winning the World Series or Scary finally paying for that steak dinner he apparently owns Brody for Also, why do they call it the World Series if only North American teams compete in it?
Speaker 1: I can explain it the great work boys Slice for Life. People ask that question a lot. Why is it the World Series? Because at the time that the World Series was invented or became a thing, America was the only place playing it. And I don't know if you've noticed America, which, by the way, I love. I'm not an insult. We're very America centric, right, Like, we invent things, we start things, and if we didn't invent them, we claim we invented them. We're very proud of our flag and our colors. So when we invented a sport, we're like, well, we're doing what's playing it? It's the World Series. And then eventually it caught on and there's other countries now that play baseball and it's great. The World Baseball Classic is fantastic, But it wasn't like Japan had a league at the time, and we still call it the World Series. We were the only ones and we're like, well, no one else is playing it. So, by the way, the World Cup is coming to Jersey right where right, not far from where Skary and I live. Closet it to scary already people are asking me, am I going to be now my house to people or now my driveway to park or whatever. The World Cup has the has the impact of seven Super Bowls.
Speaker 2: Pictures picture of the Super Bowl time seven.
Speaker 1: That's how many that's that's how much many people it reaches, and how the impact is financially. It's crazy. So yeah, that is going to be in July of twenty twenty six. But here's what I'll say, personally, still not interested. So now I get tickets, I will sell.
Speaker 2: That's where I draw the line. I'm interest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well you go to any event exactly.
Speaker 19: You go.
Speaker 2: It's a pop culture thing.
Speaker 1: How do you not go because I don't want to be in a seat when a real fan could be there.
Speaker 2: Well, i'll pay top dollar.
Speaker 1: You would you? Maybe Tom pulmanna give you his tickets. That'd be great.
Speaker 20: Scary and Bird's Birdie and Scary. This is Randy and Dixon, Tennessee. I'm right outside in Nashville. Just wanted to say that I'm getting caught up binging some episodes and finished number two eighty. It was indeed a very special episode. Uh, it did blow my mind though that it blew Scary's mind that Michael McDonald is white. Just had to say, I thought that was pretty hilarious. And my app keeps crashing when I'm recording these, So hopefully this isn't like the seventh one that you've gotten.
Speaker 2: No, it's the first one and only. And I've been there.
Speaker 1: You've been there, don't you didn't You used to love Dixon Tennessee, Dixon, Tennessee. Yeah, you love Dixon Tennessee. I love Dix.
Speaker 2: I really love Dix in Tennessee. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful place, wonderful. What you said to me you came back, You're like, I love Dixon Tennessee. Mike, does that why you keep going to Tennessee over and over?
Speaker 2: If the keeps on giving?
Speaker 1: We coming?
Speaker 2: And yes, Michael McDonald very soulful sound.
Speaker 1: He's white. He's white.
Speaker 18: Hey, Brooklyn boys, it's Devin from Vermont. In regards to episode two eighty one about Scary's girlfriend being an alien, have you guys heard of the Heaven's Gate Cold and fuck one?
Speaker 4: Valdez?
Speaker 18: You dick rid Brody?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, you dick ride. He's saying that Juan Valdez has a heart on for you, Brody. Oh oh, he's a dick ride. Dick rides you.
Speaker 2: I see a little bit of that.
Speaker 1: But what did he just say about the aren't They Dead? Was that? Was that Marshall Applewhite where they all had to they all, they all, they had no they were in a compound. They all, it's always a compound. Don't live in a compound. Never, And they all ate poisoned apple sauce and went to sleep. Yeah, Marshall apple White, google him, weirdo.
Speaker 21: Mister Jones is DJ from South Jersey. You need to get the jingles, bitch. Okay, I actually think and mister David Brody over there might have to make a jingle about the jingles. That'd be pretty hilarious.
Speaker 3: Get the.
Speaker 1: Probably I could do something like that, but then he won't play it.
Speaker 2: Are people that is to the jingles?
Speaker 1: Yes, they loved Listen in Order, the only one. That's the only one. People keep naming one of the other jingles. I didn't bring home. Well, there's too listening order jingles. You didn't bring home any of these celebrity IDs. You can bring home Jimmy foul. People aren't celebrities anymore. They just found the celebrities. Jimmy Fallon. Yes, Joe Gaddo recorded for us. Michael rappaport uh a Sebastian maunt of Skelety.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, I'll bring home the fucking jingles.
Speaker 1: Thank you leaving me alone?
Speaker 3: Bring the jingle, bring the dingle.
Speaker 1: God damn it, there's something more to talk about.
Speaker 2: It's gotta be.
Speaker 1: He wrote a jingle about bringing the jingles. Sure, surely we provide more compelling content that's worthy of talkbacks that may giant hole in our lives as podcasters that you don't have these jingles? Man, what would we talk about on Slice Time? What would talkbacks? Would they leave if I actually do bring home the jingles?
Speaker 16: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you bring home the jingles and buy mistake dinner, we're fucked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Everyone would go silent.
Speaker 4: I got all guys.
Speaker 3: Of things to do. I gotta go to the meetings.
Speaker 22: You gotta go ahead and you know, meet deals, get a Knifer endorsement.
Speaker 3: Bring dof fucking jingle.
Speaker 5: Scary.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize it impacted people's days this much, dude. People want what they want. Give the people what they want. This podcast Slice Time is about the people.
Speaker 2: I get it. You know why you don't. I'll get I'll bring them home for the slices, but not for you.
Speaker 1: Brody. That's fine. That's fine than the boys. It is English.
Speaker 23: Brian now living in Jacksonville, Florida. You reference to the Jaguars in England, we refer to them as Jaguars. Yeah, like the car, so sloy Slaws. Keep up the good work.
Speaker 1: Thank you love that guy. Yeah you ever heard the commercial for the car? This is not the new twenty twenty four Jaguar. Jagu Walls. It's like author itis.
Speaker 3: There's there's spark.
Speaker 1: Just called that.
Speaker 3: Jim.
Speaker 22: Just say that scary because uh, you trying to do a commercial and say they ain't over and over again and all kinds of ship. That's aside from making you do dance dance revolution, Uh sneaking past goalie, Uh the hopscotch Where the fuck it is good for you that you're working out, but start trying to get one over.
Speaker 1: Us and Brody Okay, you recognize that voice, right, Yeah, that's that's the guy who dogs laws. That's him. That's him, yep, because he does the slow and then the fast. We got your past speaks yep, yep. We know you're Cadence. You can't fool us there. You can't fool us, can't fool the Cadence Masters.
Speaker 24: Hey, Brooklyn boys, it's Caitlin and Luke from Long Island.
Speaker 3: The surfers talk.
Speaker 9: I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 10: I don't know why.
Speaker 24: Anyways, Hey Mark, that's her husband.
Speaker 1: He's not with us now in the corner.
Speaker 24: We have some daycare anyways, and serious condolences for the loss of Mama Scary and Mama Brody. We got a lot of great content from them on the podcast, so we love you. Can't wait for more episodes and you definitely need to do it in person with you guys together.
Speaker 5: Love you buy it.
Speaker 1: Yes, we need to do an impression podcast. When is that coming up? I don't know, but who is Luke? Was Luke? Her son?
Speaker 2: Luke Luke Luke? He is your father?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, they're very good, nice though, very nice.
Speaker 11: Brody and Scary.
Speaker 25: Tamara from upstate New York. I haven't sent a voice message in for a while, so figured I would weigh in on the grammar issues at Brody brought up on the last podcast.
Speaker 18: He is cracked.
Speaker 3: Thank you one percent on each one.
Speaker 26: There's no debate.
Speaker 25: I'm not a teacher, but my mom was, and I absolutely am part of the grammar police crew. All my friends always give me a hard time for correcting grammar. So I got cut off This is Tamara again. I just wanted to end this by saying, again, Brody, you are one hundred and twenty percent correct on every single one of those.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 25: I personally don't know how people can listen to those and not understand that there's a grammar issue there. But yes, you such with me and Rody apparently.
Speaker 4: All right, bye, guys, love you both.
Speaker 11: I have a birthday sary.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you so much. All Right, we're about halfway call. Yeah, nice, We're about halfway through. All right, we'll be right back podcast.
Speaker 4: Sky and Brody.
Speaker 1: Lots of talkbacks this week. We love when you have a lot of things to say. But enough about the jingles. Okay, Nope, never enough you guys, it's your show. You talk about what you want to talk about.
Speaker 12: Happy birthday, scary. This is Cindy from New York, Pennsylvania. I two turned fifty years old on February the sixth, February.
Speaker 3: Nineteen seventy four.
Speaker 12: Rocks, yes, and just know that your mom will be there with you on your birthday. I'm the same as she was the day you were born, with her arms wrapped around you.
Speaker 3: And Brody to you. My condolences as well. God bless have a good.
Speaker 2: Day, very very very sweet. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I didn't I didn't get the birthday one though. I didn't get that well, it was already a week, a week removed from your birthday, four or four days apart.
Speaker 8: Come on now, hey, Brooklyn boys, this is Chris calling from North Carolina.
Speaker 4: I had left to talk back earlier this week.
Speaker 2: Talkfully it didn't get deleted.
Speaker 3: If it did, Brody, I owe you one. And if it didn't, we're good.
Speaker 8: Other than that, today is February third, and this message is for the bougiest Brooklyn boy ever. Happy happy birthday from all of us. You wish it was our birthday, so we cut party two.
Speaker 3: Whoo Brooklyn boys, scary and brody, brody and scary.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you Chris.
Speaker 27: Hey, brody and scary, and yes it's going to be brody and scary. This is Kelly from originally from Bence and Hurst Nice, now living in Long Island.
Speaker 3: Scary.
Speaker 27: You left out the baltimportant part of your story about just tipulate tickets.
Speaker 1: Elvis gave in.
Speaker 9: And he's still buying you tickets.
Speaker 27: You forgot that most important part, So you owe Brodie esteate dinner thank.
Speaker 1: You, Elvis said, despite me trying to turn down the tickets he was going to buy me. He's going to buy the tickets for me anyway, because he doesn't go back on his word right like some people. Yeah me, however, you want back on your word?
Speaker 2: I mean I never said that.
Speaker 1: I never said giving you take those tickets from Elvis, you owe me a dinner.
Speaker 2: He's still getting off easy. I bought you that. You that dinner twice?
Speaker 1: You didn't.
Speaker 28: Hey, ruckmeloids jar me from Queen's here. You guys were talking about guard dogs. Well, a guy in my building trained his big dog a little too well to be a guard dog. No one had heard from him in like two weeks, so his.
Speaker 29: Brother and the cops went to go check on him at his apartment, and the dog was in such guard dog mode that they had to trank the dog like five times to get him to calm down and enough to go in the apartment and check.
Speaker 10: On the guy.
Speaker 11: And it turns out the guy had died in his apartment.
Speaker 1: I was I thought she was going to say the dog ate the guy, that's right. I thought she was going to yeah, but still said still terrible awful, Oh speaking of eating other things. On the next episode of The Brooklyn Boys' main podcast, I've got a story. It's disturbing me, like for four days now, so.
Speaker 30: So it really pains me to agree with Scary, But oh shit, I have to this one time. I think that we are really self centered if we think that there's no other intelligent life form in the universe, in the entire universe. I'm not saying there are little green aliens, but we can't be the only intelligent life form in the universe. Sorry. The only time I agree with.
Speaker 1: Scary, I'm just saying they're not hanging out in the mall in Miami. That's what I'm saying, Hey, Burdy.
Speaker 31: In my answer me, I ask you why the slice is borne like the Slice time you said on the Facebook group.
Speaker 3: I'm not on the Facebook.
Speaker 1: Why they don't like the slash time, I don't know. It wasn't to me who had the idea. Someone on the page said they don't like it.
Speaker 26: Isn't on my fault, Brooklyn Boys. This is Nick Kerry Jones. Happy birthday, my man, actually, happy belated birthday. And no, I think you will get to the point where you can also do twenty seven push ups in twenty seven situps and over the course of six months, you know, with your ass off, because you sound very motivated about that gym, and I'm very, very excited to see your progress.
Speaker 1: Thank you. All right, we're getting there. We are getting there slowly, got a half pack slowly, buttually.
Speaker 2: And it was not belated. My birthday is February third.
Speaker 1: It's belated because we're playing this on the sixth. No, but he left that on the third, so it was not belated at the time. Yes, okay, okay, yep, fair enough.
Speaker 26: Helyn boys is Nick again? Think that was a part two whatever? Hey, David Brody to your wife to her also a separate shout out to missus Brody. I don't know which year the birthday is, but it's also a big deal. And you guys are just so fucking funny talking smack to each other about forty and fifty. I'm looking forward to being forty now, God damn fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yep, it'll be there sooner than you know it. And thank you for the birthday wishes from Hey.
Speaker 4: This is Nick again.
Speaker 26: I'll have to fucking leave this message. Yo's Kara Jones. You are so natural. You are you have a talent for fucking commercials. It's like organic as fucking kale chips or whatever they say. Your life's so fucking great. You just casually were sliding the website name.
Speaker 4: I fucking love it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: Take care y'all.
Speaker 2: Somebody appreciated it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeh yeah, yea yeah yeah, well the doctor did so to speak, Yeah, not a doctor per se.
Speaker 26: You should have swallowed pride or whatever fuck you had at that moment, and he would have himself some freaking nice seats to adjusin Timberlay concert.
Speaker 4: We're talking. He did separate entrance, uh.
Speaker 26: Private bar, separate bathroom, good seats. You know, man, dude, you could have had it all, but you had to do your principal bullshit tangent.
Speaker 1: Oh well it.
Speaker 26: Is what it is.
Speaker 1: Well, even though I stood by my principal, Elders still offered me the tickets because you knew he would. That's the way Elvis is.
Speaker 2: That's how he wants a win, win for.
Speaker 1: You, Elvis, because you know you're gonna know Elvis. You don't have to, you know he's going to anyway. He's he's generous like that. So you got credible birthday mister thank you.
Speaker 32: I had a great birthday this year, and nobody gave you a hard time over at the doctor's office, the pharmacy, the bakery, the grocery store, any restaurants, any place back then. And I want to wish a very, very happy birthday to none other than missus Brodie. Hopefully your cheap mastered husband didn't cheap out this year and go down to Canal Street Market and buy you some knockoff ship.
Speaker 2: Well did you buy some knockoff shit? If I did knock her.
Speaker 1: Birth ship, it was not knockoff shit, Okay, I trust me, you know, God darn it.
Speaker 3: I don't know how it slipped my mind, but I.
Speaker 1: Just totally forgot.
Speaker 32: I usually market down on my calendary year, but this year it just went right past me. Today is none other than mister Warwick Davis's birthday from Leprecaun Movies, and I just got a kick out all those movies, and I want to wish him a happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Mister David.
Speaker 2: See what he's doing there, and.
Speaker 1: He's let Harry Harry Potter movies. He was in Return of the Jedi.
Speaker 2: You see what he's doing there.
Speaker 1: He's leaving these talkbacks and deliberately leaving my birthday out as he did this on February third, I don't think that's accurate. Hey guys, it's me again, mister Scary. I'm sorry. I was just messing with you. Of course you just had to do it. I couldn't resist it.
Speaker 32: But anyways, I want to wish you happiest of birthdays. Hope you have a great time at Saturday Night Live, a great vacation with your family, and when you come back, hopefully you'll have that golden mic in your hand and you can spit all over it.
Speaker 2: Half birthday, mister Scary.
Speaker 1: I thought he was going to say, and hopefully after that you'll bring.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for that.
Speaker 1: Yes, by the way, you'll talk about on the Brooklyn Boys. I want to hear about yours and lexperience. How you got how you got on the stage and behind the stage.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, yeah, I got to walk through the door.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 31: Well, I want to hit details, Hey guys, Episode two eighty three, Booking Boys Scary Brody, Brody, Scary, what's your name is?
Speaker 1: Drunk as fuck?
Speaker 10: Love?
Speaker 31: In the episode Nice It's like three in the morning, tacos love you guys, good night.
Speaker 1: Wait he left the second one at two fifty three a drunk pactice.
Speaker 31: I love this part two of Drunk as Fuck Finley, Ohio. You gotta take the place we're from. Names Elijah, Scary Brody. No, yeah, Scary Brody Brody Scary who.
Speaker 1: Wow, he's drunk. That's why he said your name first, of course. Now listen, we like drunk backs. We have drunk backs are good. I want, Yes, I encourage all the slices at the at the crazy age. If you're drunk or high, that's the time to leave us a talkback. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 33: Hello Ariel from Upstate New York. Brody, I know you responded to the video that I do, and I also take Scary in it, but he never responded Scary. Did you actually get a chance to watch the video? It was a video of a UFO and it looks like it was from the Pentagon themselves, and the Pentagon is like real, so you know that the video has to be really.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's I did watch it. I did, but I don't if it was done on Twitter or x or whatever the case. You're losing me. It's such a it's I know my thoughts about that. But anyway, it was a Pentagon video. I just want to remind everyone that UFO just means it's unidentified. It's flying, it's an object, right, doesn't mean it's an alien, but it could be.
Speaker 2: You don't know that for a fact, you don't know it's not. You can do both sides of that.
Speaker 1: But anyway, people see he had the term UFO, they think alien. Right, It just means they can't identify it. It could be a Chinese spy plane or something. You know what I'm saying. It could be anything. Yes, we don't know yet. They have not identified it. That's all.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I think the video spoke for itself.
Speaker 1: And by the way, if you're leaving stuff for me on X, Twitter, whatever, I'll see it like a week and a half afterwards. I just see it right away.
Speaker 2: Yeah you will. You know what? You like that old technology.
Speaker 1: I have to skim through people mentioning me on Twitter and the whorebox. It's such a has been social media platform scams. Hey, the trashy fake women accounts that I'll have forty three hundred followers, I'm sorry, they follow forty three hundred accounts and they have fifty followers, every one of them. They just keep following each other. That's what Twitter is.
Speaker 16: Twitter.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just skank bots. No, it's awful, awful, all right, more.
Speaker 24: Yeah, what's going on Brooklyn Boys? Is Caitlin and Luke in the line at Starbucks can lose to Carrow Slice and baby slice for life?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 1: I told you, baby, it's not right.
Speaker 24: Now because of that stupid friggin Amazon commercial.
Speaker 3: ZIM and I, them and me.
Speaker 24: No one cares Amazon Medical.
Speaker 3: That's super dem and I.
Speaker 24: If you don't know what I'm talking about, and you probably live in the trit's area, but it is god awful place for life.
Speaker 1: Thank you. It sounds like it's something that's gonna piss me off. I can't wait.
Speaker 19: Brody and Scary, Scary and Brody. This is Josh from Ohio. Just listen to the episode of The Brooking Boys. It was nice and brody do uh wish his wife a happy birthday? Didn't know this was a birthday podcast. Maybe it is now, I don't know. Don't tweet me. Love you guys.
Speaker 2: I certainly won't enjoy your weekend.
Speaker 1: I hate Twitter. Thanks. Yeah, and you know what I'm not calling it X. I'm not it's Twitter. Don't give a fuck because you know what they told the news Hold one second, every every news channel, every celebrity channel. Oh did you see what happened on X, you know, formerly known as Twitter. Enough for Reddy, But yeah, it's either Twitter or it's X, but you don't tell people.
Speaker 34: Finished this episode, and I believe which episode. In the commercial with Santiago, he's saying, and she's a thief in reference to the game dice Strengths.
Speaker 1: You're right, A bunch of people have DM me that the little kid's going, I see the thief. But he sounds like you're saying the thief. All right, But yeah, she's a thief is what he was saying. These are, I guess. Continuing on episode two eighty three, The Cheesecake Factory of Lies. Oh, this one came in at ten to five in the morning. This should be good doing a.
Speaker 35: Food morning gentlemen. This is Chad from Omaha, and I agree with Skiri. All that grammar stuff really puts me to sleep.
Speaker 1: You can hear it.
Speaker 16: I think Brody should consider doing another podcast just for that. No woman, the lawyers argue about that. All they want I don't care to hear it. Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's character number two.
Speaker 16: Gentlemen.
Speaker 1: By the way, this is from Omaha.
Speaker 2: No it's not. I.
Speaker 16: I am not fuck Orn leg Horn.
Speaker 1: Yes he is. It's ridiculous, but I do have.
Speaker 16: A theory on that. And let me tell you I think that fog Orton leg Horn.
Speaker 3: There's none other than Steve.
Speaker 16: From the Bronx over there or maybe even one ball day.
Speaker 2: Not even not even close, not even close, is up.
Speaker 1: We know it's you. Even even the girl from Omaha called before, she's like, he's not from Omaha.
Speaker 5: Brooklyn Boys, Mike from Wisconsin here, Scarry Jones, take a pourd and stick it in that steam broccoli of yours. You owe him a fucking state dinner. Stop kind of bath pedal. You just fucked up and said you try to buy him a steak dinner.
Speaker 1: I did twice, now twice buy him a steak.
Speaker 5: I did, maybe get your tickets. You're fucked up and admit it is love you.
Speaker 1: You said I try. I had to buy a misteak dinner twice. Therefore you failed and you stole me at dinner.
Speaker 36: Thank you, move on, next call hey, shout out David Brody for the Slice Time jingle that is that is groovy, man, it's fire. I see you guys at the club, David Brody at the table, holding court telling jokes with a bottle.
Speaker 2: Of Bailey's in nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 36: And Scary Jones sneaking away to the bathroom to do a line of blow of those boys life.
Speaker 1: My god, he's got me on the Baileys. I don't drink, but boy, I love Bailey's with you know, little milk in it, maybe little coffee.
Speaker 33: Brody Ariel from Upstate New York. I just want to say, that was a really shitty experience that you had to go through the cheesecake factory. They should have never lied. They should have just been upfront and on us to begin with. Yep, yes, they might have lost you as a customer, but at least they wouldn't have a reputation of lying to their customers.
Speaker 1: They haven't lost because the fried mac and cheese bowls are fantastic. But I want to shout out Shady jew Mobster, one of our main slices from back in the days, an original. He did me and said he knew which location I was talking about, and on multiple occasions they have lied to him, and he called up corporate and got a fifty dollars gift card.
Speaker 2: So now today he.
Speaker 1: Left the message today to call me back and he'd to speak to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's gonna get a hundred dollars gift card.
Speaker 1: If Shady got fifty, I'm getting a hundred.
Speaker 3: Bertie.
Speaker 33: I just wanted to say, happy belated birthday, ericel from upstate New York. Again we knew that and scary, Happy birthday, and congratulations on getting that golden microphone from Elvis.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 33: You must be one special person in order to receive something like that.
Speaker 4: Nice for life.
Speaker 1: There's only five now in the country. Elvis, Duran, Ryan Seacrest, the deceased Rush Limbaugh had one, Danielle. Oh, I wonder if you got Rushes. Daniel had Elvis porught on he baby, and then and I got the fifth. Elvis got me golden mozzarella sticks. One morning.
Speaker 7: Hey, this is Maggie from Miami talking about two eighty three. What is a little boy saying in the Eva Longoya commercial. He's saying that she's a thief. She steals money from people in the game.
Speaker 1: Because I play the game, you know. Okay, That's that's why, because then you can't hear.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 25: It's Heather from Michigan, and the little boy is saying and she is a thief.
Speaker 1: Yep, I don't know how you guys figured it out.
Speaker 13: Scary, very scary coming from the big show from last week. Just want to wish Scary a very happy birthday. You're so easy going, even though you're a bougie. It's okay, it's okay, we forgive you. I want to talk about cheesecake factory. Yeah, the weights are always incredibly long, no matter what they tell you. We once waited so long. We were waiting in the front area. It was so packed and crowded that someone actually passed out.
Speaker 6: Oops.
Speaker 13: I meant to say stretcher and everything everyone said to be called anyway, Slics for Life from NYC, All.
Speaker 1: Right, thank you so much. Nice NYC's five borrows. Though, which one do you think she's from? Then?
Speaker 2: Sounds like she's from I'm gonna say Staten Island.
Speaker 1: No, I would say maybe Queens Manhattan, then Queens Brody.
Speaker 37: Scary, it's going from colfax Iowa. I was just listening to the fifteen minute Morning Show and figure I should probably hop over here and say that Scary just took all of the credit for your Guys's net segment for the slices. Brody, you should listen to it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna now, Yeah, guys, keep it up. Well, this Slice time was my idea. No it was not, Yes, it was. I mean, it was my idea to sit to do a spinoff pot and you said we should do a spinoff? Said, I said we should do a spinoff podcast.
Speaker 2: Will we take the entire segment?
Speaker 33: No?
Speaker 1: You you do know it. Brody's lying wrong. Hold on, let me tell you my version of this story, and then I'll tell you the truth. Whatever you want to say. That's what I said. This talkbacks feature is getting so long at the end of our main show, we could very easily pick it apart and put it on its own podcast.
Speaker 2: Now, you did come up with Slice Time, not what happened? Okay, yahd uk.
Speaker 1: You called me and said, Andrew from the morning show. Yes, was bragging about how uh Serial Killers spun off Bowl Chat.
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 1: They now are able to do two different podcasts each week, and then we should consider spinning something off ourselves, because they were every time they were doing Serial killers. They started talking about stuff and it became a segment. They made it Bowl Chat, right right, So I said, why don't we take Why don't we take the calls and make them their own thing? I said, and because you, we were like, we we should make a podcast of just the rants and I would call it rants in you pants. Remember we talked about the vision is History with David Brody and then then I said, and then immediately I said, and we called it slice time and to give the slices a chance to shine because you and we can't fit them all in. So I said, why don't we just put them all on a podcast? Skar, I don't know, There's got to be something else, and I said, no, we'll do the calls. I swear to God, and Scary goes, let's come up with something else, ship and I said, we'll call it slice time. I've never had a dif for a jingle. And she's like, oh, let's take a day and think about it. And I said, why should we think about it. Let's give the nice whole time. And he said, let's let's think of something else. That part is true. I put it was my idea, and I put my own idea on hold, and Brody's like, no, let's just jump into motion and do it. Nope, Nope, I think I came up with the white lines tune for Slice Time.
Speaker 2: I think I did not. You wrote the lyrics. You did not.
Speaker 1: You didn't even know who's saying that song. You tht a grand mass of flash by the way, now you know how I feel.
Speaker 2: You're trying to steal. You're trying to steal my.
Speaker 1: Freaking story of my idea, now your story, said okay.
Speaker 2: Then I wrote the lyrics. I wrote, you know how crazy Brody's getting.
Speaker 1: Now that's right. You're not taking my thing. You have something I'm sure that you're good at. I'll figure it out one of these days. It wow, wow, do tell me.
Speaker 2: I wish we had it on tape. We don't.
Speaker 1: It was a phone call, but okay. I was standing by my front door. I was looking at the mail on the ledge and you said we should spin off that. We got to call it a second podcast. I said, why don't we take the phone calls at the end and so we don't get to all of them. We'll make it a sentiment.
Speaker 2: He's like, you said you should do that, right, he said.
Speaker 1: And I said time, and you said, it's got to be something else. I said, I don't have a name for it. Scary, that's what we're doing. And he said, I don't know. Let's let's put on minds together call with something else. I need other ideas, yes or no? Did you not want to do slice time? He told me, I'm the name the idea. I gotta go.
Speaker 21: And brody and scary.
Speaker 9: This is Kim from Upstate New York. Just to let you know that Eva Longoria commercial the little boy is saying and she.
Speaker 4: Is a thief.
Speaker 1: Thank you again.
Speaker 3: To get that.
Speaker 1: Oh thanks there.
Speaker 4: It is a broken boys home best and so it's broad and scary. So last week or two weeks ago, Monday afternoon, sit down, record my tugbox, realize is six forty five, six fifty too late, and listen to the episode. Obviously none of my tugsbas made it in My guy, you gotta let me know. I tell you on Twitter, I tell you on Instagram. Let me know when you're recording the podcast so I can record my lines and everyone's happy.
Speaker 1: My guy. Uh oh, this is the first of five in a row. But hold on, let me interrupt. From on, I just checked. Let me just check again, let me check again. Yeah, we don't work for you. One. We don't clear though. We don't even know when we're recording. Half the time we don't. Tonight's scary is like, what do you think about seven o'clock? I'm like, sure, he's a guy. Seven thirty. It turned into like eight fifteen by the time we sat down. I had to eat my fish. I had fish, I had black pass.
Speaker 2: In the oven.
Speaker 1: Whoa did you my man the fish? Yes, I guess, Hey, my fish, what's up? My fish?
Speaker 3: My guy?
Speaker 6: I'm pulling sound clips, soundbites.
Speaker 4: From different movies, from different eras.
Speaker 1: And and you're here not playing my stuff back.
Speaker 4: I'm dying, Smalls, I'm dying.
Speaker 2: Well, guess you know it's called You're killing me Smalls? Is the line you're killing me small? And second of all, you've now.
Speaker 1: Got a double feature at the book ends of this saying of this podcast. So by not being on last week, you're at the beginning, and here you are at the end, because it looks like you've got the last three coming up all in a row.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Hey, it's always Brodie is carry So by now we all know Scottie B and Andrew have been nominated for their food podcast, which is serial Killers. Yep, I'm calling in all the slices to do commercial on the social media on both Instagram, on Twitter hashtag I heart plus scott our words, please show some love so our boys serial Killers?
Speaker 1: Yes wait so Scotty and Andrew. They were nominated for Best Food Podcast. The only problem is, uh, it is not a votable category. That one's chosen sucks. It does suck. It's chosen by that one's chosen by the judges. In fact, most of them are. So when we were nominated in the first year, it was all by ball vote, listener voting.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow, so yeah.
Speaker 1: So unfortunately you're not going to be him in second you're not going to be able to vote on it. So it's but yeah, show love. Of course, we love. We love the fact that they were nominated. We were nominated in the Best Comedy Podcast category in twenty nineteen and we lost out. Do you remember who we lost out to, Joe Rogan? Joe Rogan who went on to get a ten million dollars one hundred million dollar deal with Spotify. Yeah, we came in second. We didn't get that kind of deal from my heart. Now we only got ten million, last ten million, ten million, a little bit.
Speaker 4: Less any broken. It's always Burnian scary, so scary joins. You slipped in your doctor skinny jeans. You slipped in. You didn't slip it in. You say you were going to the gym that were doing these things. It's not a normal gym. And then we found out a sponsored My guy, are you even real? Do you do anything that's not sponsored?
Speaker 1: My guy?
Speaker 6: Please let me know my the fortiest car?
Speaker 1: Do I get a door brough camera? My guy? Before you do the last one? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And guess what if you.
Speaker 1: Got paid to work out, you would fucking gladly accept that money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: I'm getting paid how much personal trainers are expensive? I'm getting money's coming in the reverse direction. I'm lucky, we can I say, I'm very fortunate. Sat yelling segment was brought to you by Verizon. Verizon, I can hear you yelling. It is the last one, and it's af one. Valved does special.
Speaker 4: And it's always burniscarry A. That's how you ran should have ended, my guy.
Speaker 6: A half hour and an hour and a half are two different things.
Speaker 4: You keep telling people it's going to be a half hour when you're really mean it's an hour and a half.
Speaker 6: I don't know what kind of stupid you are, but my guy, it is not the same thing. Forty five minute difference, my guy.
Speaker 1: They actually actually it's it's an hour difference. It is an our difference. All right, my guy, my guy. All right, very nice slices. Thanks for another another great Slice time.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you. Thank you.
Speaker 1: He's gonna bring home the jingles and make sure you spread the word about Slice Time and uh, and that's about it.
Speaker 2: It's all spread the love.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, if they don't listen to the Elvis Da Ranshaw or the Brooklyn Boys, we listen to Lifetime and figure out what we're talking about. Episode two eighty four of the Brooklyn Boys podcast will be later this week. Yes, it should be well. And then you can leave talkbacks for that one.
Speaker 2: Yes you can.
Speaker 1: Please. Thank you the Brooklyn Boys. Kingle number two, This one doesn't have one.
Speaker 2: Ironically, he was all over.
Speaker 1: The podcast reactions.
Speaker 6: This podcast all depends on you, baby,