Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you. Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, good morning, Good morning, Get ready for it. I actually I slept so well that I got excited. You ever, you go to sleep early enough to know you're gonna wake up and look at the clock and it's still going to be before midnight, and you feel like you've slept, and you actually celebrate so much that indorphins run through your body and you can't get back to sleep. It's like you're getting two full nights of sleep. I said, I actually said out loud, this is great. Like I actually said something out loud.
Speaker 3: How'd you get such good sleep? What'd you do before?
Speaker 1: Well? I boxed, That's what it was. I boxed. I felt I felt physically tired. You got knocked out before I got hit, and it was down in the ring. I boxed, and I had some watermelon with gitar and sumac on it. Okay, spices like not salt. Usually I put salt my watermelon.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised you ate that so late. Did you get up to pee a lot?
Speaker 1: I was surprised I ate that so late? I did twice, Yes, but I was. I was celebrating that. It's the feeling of like you go to sleep, then you got that sleep that you feel could have been the whole night. But it's not even midnight yet. What a dream. It doesn't happen often, but I want to celebrate that. I want to recognize that today. How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: A had a dental cleaning yesterday, Oh my god, the best. No. I used to love going to the dentist because I was checked out of school to go. Now, with time goes by, like things start happening, they start asking you stuff like I didn't floss for many years in your mouthguard. I don't wear my mouth guard still, but I do flass religiously now. I mean, there are so many people that don't do it, that think they can wait. Probably can. But I should have started a little.
Speaker 2: Sooner, right, you have to and then the receding gums, the whole other thing. But I was actually a little nervous showing my dentist my tooth gem.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, no, what is he gonna think? He did? Helge.
Speaker 2: Not only did he acknowledge it, he was offended that I didn't get it through him.
Speaker 1: Apparently he doesn't just do that. You didn't know they do tattoos as well. I don't know he doesn't do tattoos. He's like, you know, I do. I do those gems here.
Speaker 2: You didn't pay for that, right, I was like, oh my gosh, no, I would have done at a party.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, checking out it's giving out gems like I need the guy cleaning my teeth and scrape. Yeah, he done all that. He's a fantastic dentist. But that's it's a little perk. People want the gems. He'll do him. I dread that that rake, that uh oh, the silver hook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but once he like you know, wash you all down and stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, the sound of it, like the sound of the bone of your teeth.
Speaker 3: Oh, it gives me the chill.
Speaker 4: But afterwards, like you can like but his fingernails on a chalkboard can breathe through all the gaps, scraping the bone.
Speaker 3: Bro I haven't gotten probably over a year.
Speaker 1: Over, so you need to do it.
Speaker 2: It's just every six months, yeah, every six months. And I was actually talking to my dentists. I wanted to go awvery four months and she's like, you need to check with your insurance over Zelos there.
Speaker 1: I love getting my teeth cleaned.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: I'm like, it's like the best feeling ever.
Speaker 1: It's a drag. It takes time. Any appointment. I don't like going any appointments. They take time.
Speaker 6: The parking and mine's in like mar Vista or somewhere very far away.
Speaker 1: Mine's into Luca Lake right here. Does anybody have a doctor as a bathroom? Actually in the suite of the doctor. I go with it, always gone large ruler attached to a keychain to go to the bathroom that's locked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, inside, it's inside. One has a bathroom, Oh yeah, mine's inside. It's beautiful.
Speaker 7: Place.
Speaker 1: A few months, a few years ago. You gotta go to the bathroom. You gotta go outside down the hall. The door is locked, and you take a big paint brush with a keychain on it. That's how it was back in the day. Is that a hygiene thing? The bathrooms can't be in doctor's offices.
Speaker 2: Maybe because they're the way they built those buildings back in the day.
Speaker 3: No, I feel like it's an l a thing because there's like no space.
Speaker 1: I dread going into the bathroom because I gotta go out unlock it, take the.
Speaker 3: Massive, and I hate touching that thing.
Speaker 1: Go see doctor Pima to luc Lake, Doctor Pina, Pima Pima, Doctor Pimah, doctor Pima. No No, I got a great dentist, doctor John Mrashi. Just want to shout it out, John Marashi. He's a skateboarder. My dentist's tooth gems. We'll see it's both la cools.
Speaker 3: Well, my dentist is in a band.
Speaker 1: Okay, Really, your dentist isn't a band?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean he's Serbian, so he like plays Serbian music.
Speaker 1: I think, like when I was a kid growing up in Atlanta, dentists or dentists, they didn't have hobbies or fun things to do.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's what you think.
Speaker 1: They probably that's what I think, didn't. I guess they didn't share their skateboarding with me. All right, let's get to the horscopes guys this morning, what do you got?
Speaker 6: Okay, Aries, laid down and take a load off.
Speaker 2: Today, Taurres, don't forget that to do and stay on task.
Speaker 6: Gemini, read the fine print and don't let anything slip through the cracks.
Speaker 2: Cancer, no normal errands feel daunting today.
Speaker 1: Let yourself chill O.
Speaker 6: Good Leo, get some vitamin D and have lunch outside today.
Speaker 2: Virgo, let yourself enjoy mindless TV tonight.
Speaker 6: Libra, you'll stop pleasing everyone at the expense of yourself.
Speaker 2: Scorpio reminder, don't compare yourself to anyone on social media.
Speaker 3: Sagittarius.
Speaker 6: If your manager is making work miserable, weigh your options.
Speaker 2: Capricorn and pick up a new hobby that lets you escape.
Speaker 6: Aquarius, you need to spend time in water.
Speaker 2: Today, and Pisces, don't let anything hurt your feelings today.
Speaker 1: Let it bounce off. Tuney, you are a cancer I feel like every time, and I know that you navigate the soroscopes. Yours is always relaxed. Take it easy today, you're doing great, have a treat. I'm for the transcript here. I've noticed that as well.
Speaker 2: It's not true and then she reacts to hers like you've never heard it before. So enlightening, because no, it's true because I wrote it.
Speaker 3: No, but I didn't.
Speaker 6: Okay, I wrote this days ago because I know, and second of all, I didn't know that I was going to feel this way. I feel so ill today and it says let yourself chill, like that's exactly what I'm going to do later days ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on for seconds with Ryan Seacrest. I do recall Systanty judge not judge such a harsh word, but yeah, judging about this. When Tanya created it was more out of concern, you know.
Speaker 2: I was like, Oh, it's just need to take up so much time, Like you really want to like handle two Instagrams.
Speaker 1: Like you got a new puppy, you rescued a dalmatian, and now you've created a page for your puppy.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 2: I not only did we create a page for him, it was like part of like the name naming him process. I was like, if we name him this, can we have a cool Instagram handle? Like literally thought about it from the beginning.
Speaker 1: So what made you go from saying not a good idea and laborious to Tanya, it's actually doing it. I don't know what it was about.
Speaker 2: Well, I think maybe just the uniqueness of having a Dalmatian and the amount of love that it's going to.
Speaker 1: Give people by me posting pictures and videos of him. I will say that the photos that you have sent me, Tanya, of your Sonny, and the photos you've shown us of the Dalmatian like, you will go up a notch of having up better day when you see the photos, yeaes like they're cute.
Speaker 6: And I'll say the reason why I started it was because I was taking so many photos and videos of Sonny and I felt like my entire page was becoming just my dog. And I was like, I'm just going to put everything on her Instagram and not like keep mine mine. And it was the best decision ever because now I have this like chronological she's grown up on this page. It's like so cute, you know what I mean, because I have all this documented from when she was a puppy until now.
Speaker 2: I did this back in the day with Dakota on Facebook because there was no Instagram back then, and I just didn't keep up with it, you know, right, So I have like puppy pictures of her. But then who knows how long it will last with uh Diego, but it's Diego dot the Dalmatian Diego dot. Yeah, like Diego like and then the period and then the domination comes up. Yeah, I get past all those they don't have enough follower they're not posting, one hasn't posted.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it here? Oh, you got three blocks of photos up.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I posted a video not too long ago Diego's first bath.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so cute.
Speaker 1: So this is really the damnation is adorable. Yeah are they calm?
Speaker 2: So a lot of energy and right now is like crucial time for training. And it's all about him trusting us and building that trust with this dog.
Speaker 1: And how was the bath? That's always a difficult one.
Speaker 2: He was very calm in the bath. I think he liked it a lot. I'll have to give him another one tonight. But the kids love it, and as is really kind of stepping up into like a helper mode.
Speaker 3: This is the best decision you've ever made.
Speaker 1: The dog Instagram find it a lot of words, Sonny. You at Sunnygirl dot v cavapooh cava poo.
Speaker 6: So Sunnygirl dot the kava poo it is. It just brings me joy. It just makes me happy. And I just upload everything, every photo.
Speaker 3: I take of her.
Speaker 8: There.
Speaker 1: So I was reading that I think seventy percent of us have pets, and we now, I think more so than ever, we who have pets treat our pets more like humans than ever before. We want natural stuff for them, we want to live longer. We don't want them to go away. We want to engineer their bodies and their fod so that they can, you know, have the best life and be healthy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you're my algorithm. I don't know if this is free. I get these videos all the time in my algorithm of parents playing with their puppies, and it says, how, you know, like they're not here for a very long time, so make their life the.
Speaker 3: Best life ever.
Speaker 6: And I always think about that anytime we're doing anything with her, I'm like, I have to make make this the best life she's ever had.
Speaker 1: I know. I can't think about the fact that they live less than we do because that part, like that part, I've never been through that way.
Speaker 2: When I sit there and I start doing the math and I'm like, how I don't want kids to be I was like, oh my gosh, that's it's yeah, you want to.
Speaker 1: You don't want to think about it, but you do. We've got Georgia and Olio. Now a dude dog. This is a dude dog. I've never had a DoD dog, only girl dogs. Oh yeah, it seems like he's a very energetic. He's gonna knock my jaw like he's so strong. He's got big, broad, strong shoulders, and he comes at you full speed. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: When you play with the toy, you can just like and you're trying to like tug it out. If you do the trick where you massage like underneath their mouth, they'll kind of release easier the toy.
Speaker 1: He does that to me. It gives you a facial Oh so I relaxed at night air with Rycrest. Texting etiquette. Are you familiar with it? And I got a quote for this morning. But you may be annoying your friends, maybe annoying your family without even really knowing it. They talked to a bunch of people and they said that these are the worst things you can do. You double text or triple text or quadruple text. For me, it's anybody since just a question marks so annoying or just a K so annoying? Well can't you can't take okay?
Speaker 4: I never knew K was basically like cust hey, somebody blowing someone off.
Speaker 2: I had no I sometimes just do a K here and there, and I don't read it in a mean way.
Speaker 3: You've done it to me A couple of times. I'm like, oh, are you mad, are.
Speaker 1: You will people do two k's. What's that mean?
Speaker 3: That's friendlier?
Speaker 1: Ok Why can't you say okay? If you can go okay?
Speaker 2: John Paro does kkh about okay?
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 1: It's easier to just do the KK because they're just right easier.
Speaker 4: Do you need typing to be it's right next to you, mister. I never checked my typos and I just send.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I had some doozies over the last couple of days to come out. I always want to read them back to you, but I forget.
Speaker 2: No, we read them and we tried to, like it's like trying to solve a clue like scrabble.
Speaker 1: Look the perks of this job. You get a little fun game at home. Decode my tap, all right, So that's one. And you reply to every message in a group text. I guess people don't like that, Okay, I do. I'm gonna stop. Yeah, And you use a reaction instead of responding the haha, thumbs up, blah blah. Heart so lazy, so me too fine. I even know how to do the heart. I think I do all these things. Today's quote surround yourself with people who fight for you in rooms you're not in telling people talk behind your back, and you probably know some of them, and some of them you just think that they do. But that's a good quote for this morning.
Speaker 9: YEP.
Speaker 1: Just FM headlines with siny Well.
Speaker 2: A driver was injured overnight when his truck was hit by a rock while driving through downtown LA. A second driver reported a similar incident now the two incidents happened close to each other on the one, ten, and ten freeways. Trader Joe's has issued a recall of its organic asa E bowls, saying that the product may contain plastic.
Speaker 1: You can return them for a full refund.
Speaker 2: Disaster recovery experts from LMU, UCLA and Purdue University are looking for homeowners near the Palisades and Eaten Fire areas to participate in a soil sampling study to test for possible wildfire pollutants.
Speaker 1: And Tate McRae released.
Speaker 2: Her highly anticipated third studio album, So Close to What Last Night. We're actually gonna be playing tracks off that new album all day here on Kiss.
Speaker 1: In fact, we've got one lined up next on air on.
Speaker 8: Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: So let's get to Elsie newest member of the back room, one of our producers here, and she's got else. How many roommates you got she's coming into the main studio. Okay. We had shelves in our fridges. We had shelves, and we had labels on our shelves. Yep. We also would label our food. How many roommates do you got? A few?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Family? Family? Do you label any of your your your shelves or your food?
Speaker 10: I don't, but I am moving forward because I've learned the consequences of not doing so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happened Every.
Speaker 10: Morning I was coming in with crazy meals and I just wanted to feel normal.
Speaker 5: So I was like, I'm going to get some egg bites.
Speaker 10: And every every time I got egg bites like, I felt like, you know, I looked forward to it every morning, and then I would get it. The next morning. I would look at the fridge and I just saw like they were missing.
Speaker 1: And do you know who it is?
Speaker 5: There's two people. There's two people that are guilty for sure.
Speaker 10: I won't say who, but there's there's been a couple of fences.
Speaker 1: Okay, And have you addressed it with them? Me?
Speaker 11: Not?
Speaker 5: I haven't.
Speaker 1: It's my boyfriend that's even more awkward. Well, because I addressed it.
Speaker 5: My boyfriend did address it.
Speaker 10: He kindly said, hey, avoid grabbing this. This is for Elsie so that she can have food in the morning for work, and.
Speaker 5: Then the other person takes it.
Speaker 10: So one person doesn't get the mamo, the other person gets the memo life, and then it's the other way around.
Speaker 1: Friend, I like your boyfriend stepping up saying, look, my girl works early and she looks forward to this in the morning. Let's throw it down if you touch your food again.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Are these bad people or they're just rude?
Speaker 5: No, they're not bad people. They just like egg bites, I suppose.
Speaker 1: I mean, the thing is this happened to me. I used to bring home chin chin. Remember that stuff? Oh yeah, Chinchin. I used to bring on the salads from Chinchin, and the sounds always better the next day if they soaked in the dressing, wouldn't you know it? Tenas my roommate at the time. I had Louis Tanaz and Tiffany as my roommates at the time. Elsie and Tanas would get home he taught school. He'd get home from school and he'd be hungry and he'd eat half right out of the carton of my Chin shin Chinese chicken salad free for all. You know, the wants are all soggy? That do you like that?
Speaker 6: I don't like with the wanton second unspoken rule that you don't touge the other roommate's stuff unless they say.
Speaker 1: I recommend a system of labeling, a system of having your own shelf.
Speaker 3: Things like that feels unnecessary.
Speaker 1: Well, this is a real violation. Two offenders. Tanya, you live with Robbie, she lives with a lot of people. Let me deal with this.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I think I also have had experiences with roommates previously where I'm like, I've respected my roommate, they've respected me.
Speaker 5: So it's just territory.
Speaker 1: But you're like, why is this happening? Yeah? I like that your your you're sort of staying out of it. But your boyfriend steps up for you. It's a good sign. And like him a lot. Yeah. Egg bites, I mean, come on, guys, you don't need egg bites.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I saw some in the fridge and I was hungry, why don't you get something?
Speaker 1: Why don't you get like a kish or something? Put it in there? And see if they take that.
Speaker 5: That will be gone. We won't even see that out of the box.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 1: Well, the fact it's fun to live with the roommates, all these things get to happen. Yeah, did you meet your boyfriend as a roommate?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Oh no, because I met Tiffany as my roommate and then we ended up dating. Oh, it was a lot of fun. Yeah, we shared our shelf. Oh, Elsie, thank you so much for coming in. Good luck to you. We will feed you if you come in hungry.
Speaker 5: Thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: All right, going to the back room, Elsie. They're coming up next with paying a bit for trying to report them the match game. So a lot of celebrity engagements right now, Tanya.
Speaker 6: Yes, So there are a lot of trends, and a wedding expert kind of went through some of the trends and which celebrities that they.
Speaker 3: Thought would do these trends.
Speaker 6: So maximalist, which is aka multiple outfit changes, is a trend that we're seeing a lot in weddings, and this wedding expert predicted that Dua Lipa will be one to follow this trend. The idea of one wedding dress for the entire day is becoming a thing of the past, and they could see Dua Lipa having at least three looks at her wedding. Unconventional weddings are a big trend, and Lady Gaga is sure to fall into this category. Bold colors versus everything white, plateful accessories and it all screams Lady Gaga. And then this trend is the indoor outdoor fusion, and they see Selena Gomez following this, considering her engagement was a picnic. This trend is about blending luxurious indoor design like crystal chandeliers and plush seating with organic outdoor elements like greenery.
Speaker 1: Ui.
Speaker 2: I love that look, Yeah, like a forest. But that you have hanging chandeliers, oh so beautiful. Yeah, But you know, the dress thing kind of gets me. I wore my dress the entire day, but that dress still to this day, is the expensive dress I've ever bought in my life.
Speaker 1: You better believe I was gonna wear that thing all day.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Speaking of which, I just booked my room for Tanya's wedding. I was to better hurry up. I just got it. I think I got the right room.
Speaker 3: Hopefully did you be decided on plus one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't get there yet. Amount of hours we'll see coming through Friday Mix. Thank you, my brother. We're gonna play match game right now. Get our panel ready, Maddie. Georgina is our first contestant for match game. Georgina, good morning. We're playing for the weekend tickets. Are you ready? You ready to go? Okay, We're gonna give you a phrase here with a blank in it. All you have to do is try and fill in the blank in your head with what you think the panel is gonna match with. Okay, so yours is blank room. You're contestant number one, blank room? What kind of room is the panel gonna think? Let's see room, all right, Georgina, what'd you say?
Speaker 7: Dark room?
Speaker 1: Dark room? Sisney I said bedroom, bedroom.
Speaker 3: Tanya I said ballroom, tops.
Speaker 1: Guest room, Ruby, living living, Okay, got it? Nobody said dark room. Let's go to contestant number two and San Bernardino. Lauren, let's do it. Are you ready for match game? Lauren? Yours is blank tail? Don't say it, just think about it, blank tail? What's it going to be for the win? Blank tail? And what you say? Lauren pony ponytail, Siicny fairy tale Tanya.
Speaker 3: I said fairy tale to Ruby long tail.
Speaker 1: And Top said lobster tail. Ooxtail, O boxtail.
Speaker 3: It's the tie.
Speaker 1: It's a tie. I feel generous. Both of you guys get the weekend tickets. Congratulations, We love you for playing Happy. It's a Friday, Happy Friday, enjoy. Thank you. Connie and Gary Seacrest join us on the line. Hey Dad, Hey Mom, Happy fifty fifth anniversary day.
Speaker 8: Did you say fifty five?
Speaker 1: That's what it says in the National News. I didn't know that. Yeah, fifty five years.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Back when you got married, gas was thirty six cents a gallon a stamp of sixth cents. The movie Taken was a buck fifty. A new house in la was twenty three grand.
Speaker 10: Oh Lately investments.
Speaker 1: The number one song February twenty first, nineteen seventy was thank You by Slide the Family Stone the Family. So, mom and dad, what are you doing to celebrate your fifty five?
Speaker 8: Well, I'm kind of even that up to my boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Well, you you're talking to her boyfriend to find out what they're doing. I think he's Oh.
Speaker 8: I am done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's gonna call me later.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, we're gonna go have a nice dinner at the club. A nice dinner at the club, good, yeah, very A little bottle water cocktail or two sounds good. I like that. I like to her too. Now, just just to celebrate what we love you your You're the best role models and inspiration. I too. When I get married, hope to be married for fifty five years.
Speaker 7: I hope so too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if I then not, then my my widow will hopefully live.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh years.
Speaker 1: Just reality, Tanya, not reality anyway, Just before you go to celebrate the rest of your day. Connie and Gary c gs fifty five years of marriage. Tanya is getting married next month. Mom, anything anything you want to tell her, Dad, anything you want to.
Speaker 7: Tell her, anything I want to tell her now that Mom, give you advice, go for it.
Speaker 8: Oh, Tanya, I'm so excited for you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Every day is a new adventure, and every.
Speaker 9: Day when you wake up you look forward to what in the world is going on with Tanya and Robbie. Yes, so, wishing you all the best, my dear, and here's to at least fifty five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so sweet. I'm like teary eyed.
Speaker 1: There's some goals for you right there.
Speaker 8: I get that happy, teary eyes a lot.
Speaker 3: That's so special.
Speaker 1: Well, mom, dad, go celebrate. We love you. Thanks for coming on.
Speaker 6: Thanks for guys.
Speaker 1: Thanks on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Okay, let me grab Chris. Chris, good morning, Thanks for listening to us. How are you, bro?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Chris. So you're calling it, says here on my call screen. One of your coworkers keeps talking about cheating on his wife and it's uncomfortable for you. So what what's your issue here?
Speaker 7: So basically, we've all been like going out for drinks after work and well, like the last few times that we've done this, everyone's drinking and then he's been telling us how he cheats on his wife all the time.
Speaker 12: And it's like really uncomfortable to listen to. Like we're all pretty friendly and we know who his wife is and we're working together for years and years, and it's just like I don't want to hear this. I hate hearing this, you know.
Speaker 1: So can you tell him? Bro's cool? But can you say?
Speaker 7: And then I was wondering if I could get your opinion.
Speaker 1: Well, the two things are. Number one, can you tell your friend to cool it and not talk about him front of you? It's making uncomfortab we've got to say that. Number two, do you think you should tell his wife? That's what I want to know. Do you think you should tell his wife what you know?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean it's a really it's a hard predicament because like I don't know, like what you know, Like some people have open marriages, but they've never said that to me, and I don't want to like overstep.
Speaker 1: He says he's cheating, he's not having an open relationship or an open marriage. So do you think he's like with the things he's saying, like some people may make things up. Do you think he's telling the truth?
Speaker 7: I think he's telling truth.
Speaker 8: I think he's cheating.
Speaker 7: It's just like I don't want to, you know, mess up my business, my working relationship, Like he's slightly ahead of me in the company and like work drama, it's separate because it's it's that weird balance where you're like, he's not really like my friend friend, but he's definitely my work friend, you know what I mean? I mean, And now we're hanging outside of work. A lot, So it's like, where do you draw the line.
Speaker 1: I think you got to tell him to stop talking about it. My question is do you think you need to take it any further? Sisney, What do you think does he need to tell I think he can.
Speaker 2: Absolutely tell him, Hey, stop, please stop talking about this. I'm uncomfortable. We don't need to really mix our personal lives together. Let's just you know, especially when if you're.
Speaker 1: Stop hanging out with him, bro, what can you stop hanging out with that too?
Speaker 2: But as far as telling the wife, I don't know. I wouldn't get involved, Tanya.
Speaker 1: Would you tell his wife? Unless he was my best friend?
Speaker 6: So I wouldn't necessarily tell the wife per se, but I would.
Speaker 1: Would you tell his wife? Yes? Or no? No?
Speaker 6: But I would tell him that if he doesn't tell his wife what's going on, I'm going.
Speaker 1: To tell her.
Speaker 6: Okay, yes, blackmail, Yeah, blackmail, that's right though, right, that's right.
Speaker 1: Oh, Chris, I think you just stopped seeing the guy. I mean, he's gonna get this signal and move on, keep your distance. It's not your problem, Chris, not your problem. Thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 7: Of course, thank you.
Speaker 1: Just stop seeing the guy. I mean, right, cut him out. That's gonna send a message. I think. So is Robin your dad jokes? Tanya, your fiance soon to be a husband? Does he do dad jokes?
Speaker 3: Uh No, I don't think so. But he's very funny.
Speaker 1: Well you have to tell us not so sure? I mean, if you have to brag about it, I don't know. Okay, Well that's all that matters. Yeah, I agree, all right, Latny. We have a family meeting, a family meeting. What's happening with you, Michael. There's a dispute at home. We're you know, same same boat.
Speaker 2: I agree with Tanya with my Michael, like he makes me laugh, all his all his well good reality.
Speaker 1: He's goofy, he's witty, he's quick on his toes in that sense.
Speaker 2: But yes, we have our we have our ourg sort of rs A debate.
Speaker 1: What is it? I love these debates.
Speaker 2: We rented one of those bins that you can put in your driveway to get rid of junk, and it's been on our.
Speaker 1: Driveway for all week. We were supposed to pick it up on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: It's so cute. We have right now too.
Speaker 1: Is it a pot or a dumpster? It's a dumpster.
Speaker 2: So so we have been, you know, because we moved in a couple of months ago, and we've been sitting on stuff that we thought maybe we would use it.
Speaker 1: Picked the dumpster on a track and yeah, I've always loved watching.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's pretty cool, and so we've been I've been like just purging right, getting rid of this, getting rid of that, blah blah blah. And now I was like, what's behind this panel thing in the garage? It was like covered by something else and I pull it and it's four neatly stacked boxes like home depot boxes, like moving boxes, and they I'm like, what are what's in these?
Speaker 1: And he's like, oh, those are those are good?
Speaker 2: Like it's almost like he checked them and like covered them already. There were beer mugs, like old like bar like beer mugs. I don't know, they were just they don't fit inside the house. And yes, they've been collected throughout the years from his travels to I don't before.
Speaker 1: You, before me for you, that's what this is about. He's a beer mugs pre sissy.
Speaker 2: And then there's some of them like that were given to us as well, Like I remember like there was some that were gifted to us of that, say, like San Diego Chargers, and they have like our name engraved in them.
Speaker 1: It's like beautiful for me. I know what's in those boxes? Like when he said it, I was like, oh, I know it's in there. I was like big. I'm like, let's just throw those four boxes away. We don't need them. So you want to edit. He wants to keep everything exactly, and he's like.
Speaker 2: Well, what if one day, you know, we remodel this garage until like, you know, a backyard hang and he then and it has a nice cool bar.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: I'm just like he wants to save his tops for the lake house that we're never.
Speaker 1: Going to I don't know what to do. I was you on this. I think I I too, have like kept stuff that I always think I'm going to use. I never ever use it. Never. I do have like my first radio station jacket in my closet. That's jacket in my closet. That stuff Sometimes I think, Okay, I I'm never gonna wear it.
Speaker 6: But also you can have so much of that stuff and it's like you really, yeah, you have to edit that stuff too.
Speaker 1: Well. My word for the year has been simplicity. I like simplicity here. I think that you should push because in the long run, you're right.
Speaker 2: I okay, I'm right with this type of stuff because this type of stuff is replaceable. That KISSFM jacket, to me, is not replaceable.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna throw it out, okay, Natty four jacket exactly.
Speaker 2: And I've gone through old bins, especially with this move, and the kids have gone through some of our old stuff, and to them it's treasure. They find it so fascinating finding some of our things. So I for that enjoyment, I want to keep some of that memorabilia.
Speaker 1: That's fine, Tanya, this is what you have to look forward to, these kinds of things in your marriage. This is not exciting.
Speaker 6: It again, we're in it, but we're like on the total extreme other. I was watching this. Actually, I can send you this instagram sistaning. You can send it to Michael about how we have to make like thousands and thousands of decisions every single day.
Speaker 1: Send it to Michael. Don't send it to me, just send it to him. Yeah, there's a decision.
Speaker 6: Eighty percent of our closet does not need to exist. And so she was like, if you could get rid of eighty percent in a closet keep the twenty percent thing.
Speaker 1: I like that concept. Could we get to a place every day where we make fewer decisions? Yeah, I would like to make fewer decisions every day, And if I could accelerate that, like every day, have fewer be great.
Speaker 3: You probably have like.
Speaker 6: In the high thousands because you have multiple jobs, Like, oh, I wouldn't want to know how many you have to make it a day.
Speaker 2: So like, if we had to wear a uniform to work, that would be one less decision than we would have to make correcting WRK.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about it? You want my size? You can order from the gap. You guys want my sizes? Would it be great if we were the Actually I have been the same I mean this is the same sweater you saw two days the J crew. Yeah, wow, I told you I'm wearing the same thing guys every other day on air with Ryan Seacrest, Let's see sisteny. A lot of people are talking about I guess psychologists say there's a scientific method if you're single that should be applied to dating to stop you from repeating the same disasters, mistakes, problems, whatever you've had in the past.
Speaker 2: Right, yes, And it's the approach of almost acting like you're a scientist when it comes to your dating life. So the first step, just like you would in a science lab or situation, is observation, which involves gathering data and recognizing patterns.
Speaker 1: And once you've had huge buzzwords.
Speaker 2: Once you've made your observations, it's time to formulate a hypothesis an educated guest based on the data that you just realized. And then from there you reflect on your past relationships and look at what went wrong. You decide what changes might lead to better results. It's truly like you're doing like a science problem in class. The experimentation phase is where I think it gets a little bit more exciting, Like you go out with somebody who piques your interest but isn't traditionally your type, and so that's when you break that pattern that you've been experiencing for so many years, and the new relationship is then a chance to test new hypothesis, ultimately helping you better understand what works for you. And then finally, wait, wait, wait, I'm not done. Finally, experts say that regularly analyzing your dating life like this, whether over brunch with your girls, beers with your boys. That is very helpful, and it's almost like.
Speaker 1: You talk through it. You you rehashing it kind of all.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is like a great approach for understanding the perfect match for you because you're bouncing ideas off of another person. And it gets even a little bit more crazy. They say, keep a dating log to really kind of keep track of your patterns. And then this is where I tie you in, Tanya rad because it goes back to your crazy book, the one.
Speaker 11: I did all these things through my workbook and it worked at wo RK E that in a weird way, Tanya's weird book that we all give her you know what about is exactly this.
Speaker 1: It's the scientific method you did to find Robbie.
Speaker 3: I did it, and in the one I called him.
Speaker 1: In, I don't like it. I don't like the process of it. Maybe I'm being too romantic here, that aren't you just supposed to run? The universe puts you in the same place. You end up having these amazing moments and connections and beautiful things that continue to evolve, the curiosity the relationship that likes that, and all of a sudden you realize that this is the person for you. Why do we have to be so clinical and laboratory about it.
Speaker 6: Would you tell somebody that was going after their dream job to just let the universe help them get it? No, you would tell them to make a plan, to have a resume, to have all these things lined up. So why is it any different if you're looking for the one.
Speaker 1: Not to respond to you.
Speaker 2: I think there's something here. There's something here with the whole breaking of your patterns. I think that we get stuck in our ways, and that's why we were like, oh, I don't know why it's working out. I don't know why I keep only after the third day, I don't want to go out with them anymore. Whatever it is, these are your patterns that you're stuck in. And even like when I met Michael, I never thought that I would be with someone younger than me, someone who is Latino, because I just had never dated a Latino man before, and that was me breaking my pattern and invoil I.
Speaker 1: Just like to believe in the beauty of alignment universe, you're going to run into that person you're going to be. It still happened that way for me though, That still happened and line together to get on the plane, you sit next to them on a flight, like all that stuff seems I mean, granted, yeah, but like all that stuff seems to me better than this.
Speaker 2: But even when you get to that point, like you can still do the scientific method in that situation. And I'm like, Okay, am I breaking a pattern? Am I dating differently than I have in the past? I don't know there's something here.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys are married, Like, Okay, I get it. This is of course there's something. You guys are so very excited about it because you did it all. I'll try it. Try it the enthusiastic they are because they're all married up for the rest of their lives. How great this is. Isn't this a great way to do it? Yeah, let's go follow the lab science here and do it because it's gonna work out. Well, No, we're still we still have this romantic view of how it could happen.
Speaker 2: I still am very much romantic, and I still think that my love story is very romantic.
Speaker 1: It is, but the story that you just shared me is so clinical. It's just a method. Give it a try, don't not try not until you try it. Thanks for listening to on Air with Ryan Seacrest, make sure to subscribe, and we'll talk to you again Monday.