Speaker 1: Borrow with me here you know b T know how it goes. Shout out O C T no real call what we see whole game? Wait the boer back something. Oh you can't stand on their own. See I already know you can't with me because with the squad of me they get They called me.
Speaker 2: Love he Love ball Alert Welcome to The ball Up Show. Podcasts available everywhere you get your podcast. Please continue to like, subscribe, a share our YouTube page at baller Alert TV. One time for revote. I go by the name of Ferrari Simmons.
Speaker 3: It's your girl, Smary aka girl from Harlem.
Speaker 4: We see T with that Kelly and the building.
Speaker 5: Welcome back friends, Thank y'all for having me.
Speaker 2: Yeah you want to. You actually were one of our first guests when we started doing on camera interviews.
Speaker 4: I really enjoyed your take.
Speaker 6: We were ying.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We went borrowing because we were talking about Chloe being weaking.
Speaker 4: To Oh my god, Oh yeah, you ain't getting the standing up, stand.
Speaker 7: Up so doing I'm doing good.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you pulling up on us.
Speaker 4: What you do For Valentine's Day.
Speaker 8: I had a Gallanti's Day. We was in my living room drinking, I cooked correct, the girls the gal and then we played this game called Tipsy Land.
Speaker 5: I never heard I one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how does is it like Candy Lamb but Tipsy Lamb?
Speaker 8: Basically yeah, it's like a never have I ever cards and pick someone to do. You got to do certain stuff like post on your story or like call your eggs or something like that, or take a shot.
Speaker 7: I'm taking a shot.
Speaker 5: I'm taking it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, nothing but shot.
Speaker 3: What do you have to say about people who think Gallentine's Day is for like single females who are bitter and can't get a man?
Speaker 5: Like what do you say to people who are single by choice?
Speaker 8: I just preferred to be abound boss ladies that you know, we don't want to set up for the bare minimum.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, not for some red roses.
Speaker 3: Well, I agree, I think that like love me love right, So why does it have to be from the opposite sex or romantic? Just around yourself?
Speaker 8: And I got flowers from my mama, I got flowers for my daddy. I got flowers to my brother.
Speaker 3: Like, you know, Ar's mad because I blew him because one of the I was tickled. He acts like he ranted out a bowl with Alley, Right, but he's one of them people that probably went early before everybody got there and took the video and was likening this joke.
Speaker 2: I'm just want to laugh.
Speaker 7: Are you you you've for my wife?
Speaker 2: You just had a baby. Our baby is six months about to be seven months. I just want to do something special for her. I had a chef, chef, Marlow, who won on Food Network, a five star chef on Food Network. He won on Food Network Chefs You want to He wanted to like the Little Chef contest. I'm a chef under score Marlow when it got him, Yeah, he had the whole little wood thing set up.
Speaker 4: MJ took pictures.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You did a little You know what I'm saying. We had meat balls. We had some heart shaped pasta with some shrimp and some parmesan on that guy. I'm on a diet because my cholesterol high. So I had spinach and chatting and sliced chicken breasts, mixing some wine. So during this and then I bowled two strikes out.
Speaker 4: You're supposed to help, no and.
Speaker 9: You know what r you did. I commend you because you did that on no sleep, Like I don't know how we did it because I don't know how we made it because I don't even know her.
Speaker 7: The next day, Dowenti's day and my birthday tomorrow. You k that's your birthday today, it's today today.
Speaker 9: So happy birthday.
Speaker 3: I got a question about Valentine's DA before we move on. Did you get in trouble for flirting with Tyree's white?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: My wife cool astu because he pressed you on that one.
Speaker 10: I'm literally in the presence of a woman. Look at this, what's th time?
Speaker 2: This is a time? Is you flirting with my girl?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm happy man, Tannisa. That's crazy one time for Tisa. I don't want no snow to my wife. I understand Ellie, but you know, as a good man, I went and told her before the clip came out, letting. You know, Tyre checked me, but I checked them back.
Speaker 4: We'll speaking of good man, let's get into the blog.
Speaker 9: Basher he when the People magazine and said that CHILEI turned down his proposal.
Speaker 2: It hurt him. He didn't.
Speaker 5: He just got married. So why is we talking about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that came out of here, but you know.
Speaker 8: I don't think I would like that is this old this man didn't he is it?
Speaker 7: Confessions about him?
Speaker 3: Okay, I was gonna say, did he have a baby or well he cheated?
Speaker 2: That was all right, he didn't he did?
Speaker 6: So then he doesn't.
Speaker 3: How was he the one talking about He was traumatized and he was hurt and he couldn't trust women.
Speaker 4: And he you know, I'm sorry they would do the worst, you know.
Speaker 2: And still we just don't know how to control our feelings. You guys control your feelings way better than us. So it was a hint of something feelings. We act like a little kid. When have we learned to control our feelings when the ship happens at some point?
Speaker 3: Y'all adults, y'all not kids anymore.
Speaker 10: We don't know how.
Speaker 2: My six year old knows my password to my code and ever to my phone and I never showed it to her.
Speaker 4: Love that for her.
Speaker 7: But as ltarri, he twelve, he don't know shit.
Speaker 2: Own shit.
Speaker 3: They pay attention to different things. But like you said, men are delulu capital D. Like, what's the most delusional type of male situation you've ever been in? Like when we was like, oh no, he's just way too delusional for me, I got to get up out of here. You evers old with anything like that.
Speaker 5: It's not really a situation.
Speaker 8: I just think the acting like you don't acting like you don't care, but then you banging at my door, so it's given like, figure out what you're gonna do because you're not about to keep coming to my door. Yeah, I'm sorry, you made your decision and you did what you did, and you just go out to stand on that. I feel like women like we deal with our emotions like immediately, like we get our tears out, we get our cries out, we talk our stuff, and then men try to move on to the next girl thing and that she's gonna be okay and she gonna help. But then that's why when he trying to double back, already done, We already dealt with it.
Speaker 5: I don't want you to know.
Speaker 7: We do tend to not heal awf of stuff and move on.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, because that's why he was talking about something he's upset about because he didn't deal with those emotions.
Speaker 3: But see that goes back to sorry, but the Tyree's thing too, Like if y'all making music and y'all in new relationships as artists and certain situations like when do you get to say, well, you know why I should still be able to put this music out, Like you make a lot of music about your exes and stuff like even though you're over them, do you be like, I'm not putting this project out of course I'm over.
Speaker 9: And now going off with Tyrese, he just dropped a trailer to his his music.
Speaker 4: His album and it's not like, yeah, Tore's died TV.
Speaker 9: It's with his ex wife and they're going through it and stuff like that. But earlier in the week he was saying that he and his girlfriend now broke up because she was upset that he was mentioning his ex wife too much in the album. Uh, the other day we were at Tycoon and he came on our show and said that they actually never broke up.
Speaker 10: I'm on my apology tour the album. No, she was Tyrenest TV broke the Internet because who wants to go in the studio and work on an album and go on your social media and realize that it's an album that nobody's excited about. So for us to do almost fifteen million views maybe more not by now amongst all the social media platform I got like seven songs on this album dedicated to Zelli. The whole album couldn't be about her because of what I went through in that situation. So when Zelly came in my life, I'm literally in the presence of a woman.
Speaker 9: Now he's dropping a trailer with his ex wife, the real ex wife, the real ex wife.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought that was just a standard Oh.
Speaker 2: Boy, yeah, the real ex wife.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry. I know you gotta go. You have to go. I'm vote when you off the island, buddy, you gotta go.
Speaker 4: You think his girlfriend should leave?
Speaker 2: Yes, I think this is planned to create excitement.
Speaker 8: I mean, I mean, even if it wasn't like we have that like artist like mindset and like those you know, business people mind set.
Speaker 5: If it wasn't, I al would say, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I love I love a good I love a good promo. I love a good way to get some attention. But don't embarrass me in the process.
Speaker 4: Yeah the bottle.
Speaker 3: I have to be the one to take the straight like, like you gonna find something else to find people to get attention by side saying I'm jealous because you're making music of your ex bro, why I.
Speaker 4: Have to take the straight. No, she said he was in the dog house. That's what she kept saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said. She did say he was in the doghouse, and that man was smiling. He ain't know. When I asked her what zodiac signs she was, it just went left.
Speaker 7: She had my back XN Was she.
Speaker 4: Because Leo joving?
Speaker 5: Crazy Leo?
Speaker 2: We like to socide.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, let's move on to love versus money real quick.
Speaker 6: It's love versus money on the ball or Alert show.
Speaker 4: Today Monique in Sydney.
Speaker 9: Now Monique, you know, the comedian and then her husband who she calls daddy.
Speaker 4: Literally for love of money.
Speaker 2: This is for the love of my name for Showski.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: D L said that daughters don't pay their daddy.
Speaker 2: Daughters are paid for it by daddy's, not daddy's who get paid by their daughters.
Speaker 7: Look like he gets a little monthly allowance or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know what does he do.
Speaker 4: He's met her manager that was up?
Speaker 5: That was or he's her manager.
Speaker 4: He's her manager.
Speaker 9: I believe he's her man, her daddyger.
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't know, man, I don't know. This doesn't look I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was just looking at the video, how they sit and with each other. Looks like, yeah, looks like he's there for the for the check.
Speaker 7: He's the manager, he manages the asset.
Speaker 2: She's the asset.
Speaker 3: But wasn't she black bulled and like struggling for money at one point? Yeah, So I think, like, I don't know, this is so hard for me, because I swear to guy, it's cringey to watch them like you look like you are watching blink twice if you really need some help, right, my god, So just watch like I struggle with it because I want to see a black love. I want to see a black man standing by a black woman and them coming together and going against the world and saying this is us and I'm fighting down to the bone with my woman. But I also I do think when addressing other men, even though like she could speak for herself, I do appreciate that he's willing to have the conversation and beat a mouthpiece for her. But I also think she's a strong black woman that we know and has a reputable conversation, and we can tell she's able to articulate her thoughts and her emotions clearly and properly, so she doesn't need that So.
Speaker 4: For me, it's a little troubling just to.
Speaker 3: A lot of the foundation of her problem seeming like it's rooted in him and he had some involvement in it, or it was like, oh they were mad because my husband was there, or my husband said this, and he planting a certain seeds. So for me, it's just it's a little worried.
Speaker 7: Something to me, I don't know what.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's nothing necessarily money, because like I said, she was black bulled at one point and he stayed with her. But it's definitely some type of something control combined with love and money.
Speaker 5: It's something I don't know.
Speaker 3: I can't put my finger on it, but I'm think I'm gonna sleep on that one.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm actually I'm not about to lie to y'all.
Speaker 8: I'm so confused, Like I'm not familiar with them, so I'm just I'm just listening to I'm listening to y'all.
Speaker 9: Somebody that you may be familiar with. How about g Herbo and Tianna.
Speaker 7: Oh that's love, Oh they love each other.
Speaker 5: You do be doing a lot of cheating, nah, allegedly allegedly. I like, can.
Speaker 3: Somebody cheat on somebody they in love with.
Speaker 2: It's definitely possible.
Speaker 5: No, M, if you love me, why did you cheat on me?
Speaker 7: I have cheated on Actually.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 7: I just can't speak on I don't know that situation though.
Speaker 9: He said that he thinks that you could love somebody and cheat on them, but you won't cheat on your wife.
Speaker 4: You love her.
Speaker 7: I don't want to embarrass. I would never embarrass.
Speaker 8: Because you love her and you don't want to hurt exactly.
Speaker 2: But I actually I am not attracted to anybody else because but she's my person. So could you speak on there?
Speaker 4: Could you love her?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: This is all alleged, guys, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you if you on somebody you don't love them.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: This is hard though, because remember he was with Avery while he met Tina, and I really thought, I mean sorry, and I really thought he I really thought he loved.
Speaker 5: I don't Ari.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just keep sucking it over Ari. I really thought he loved Ari's So I think he's just he just needs love and he's looking forward where he can get it, and he's just he.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't do that. Healing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, here we go didn't.
Speaker 5: He didn't do that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I feel like you can still love somebody but make a mistake, but then that that could be her last mistake.
Speaker 4: Mistakes you need.
Speaker 2: I have made a lot of mistakes. I haven't made any, but I have made mistakes.
Speaker 3: Your first baby mother do to Why would you copy paste and do this?
Speaker 5: They didn't, They didn't.
Speaker 2: He That's part of That's part of the equation I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Though, And a lot of people lose him, how they get him, and I still.
Speaker 2: Think it's love though you stand on it.
Speaker 5: I know that's no.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about them too. I'm just saying them too.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it looks like I just seen that Valentine's Day video then you know how it's like, oh, victory you did that was cute?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but see and then I seen in the comments they were saying like do I have to be disrespected and cheated on this much to get this type of romance?
Speaker 5: No, it's it's all about mind setting where you in life, Like, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: All about the mon said, Well, it's all about CALLI right here on the ball.
Speaker 6: We'll be right back with more of the Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 5: It's a fair Cali, and you are now tuning to The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 4: Back with more The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 8: We got Cali in the bill died, Calli, you gotta work on that, okay.
Speaker 4: So we do know that Calli likes Aquarius?
Speaker 5: Is okay?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: Cool with yeah, cool cool, cool.
Speaker 4: With the queries.
Speaker 9: Well we had an Aquarius Oh no, No, he was a sage on the show.
Speaker 5: I like sages, you like sadges.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And we were talking about cheaters too, and he proudly said that he cheated on you.
Speaker 11: Around Tommy and Cali broke up. I went celibate after that, and that's when I made like I may wait for you. I made Super Gerlin and all of that. After we like, I made super Gun too. We broke up. So it's like, so I won't celebrate at the time. So I seen what that do for me? So now like, are you gonna celebrate like sometimes three times a year?
Speaker 4: Why y'all broke up? Did you cheat on her?
Speaker 8: I mean course, I'm like, yeah, I've seen that, I've seen that.
Speaker 4: What you thought when you saw when you saw that?
Speaker 8: Said say that it was corny. I'm sorry it was very corny, but hey, has.
Speaker 4: He always been at corny?
Speaker 8: No, he's really funny, Like he cool, Like that's why I was in a relationship with him, Like he was cool. We was friends first before we was even like in a relationship, like that was my dog.
Speaker 5: But that right there, just.
Speaker 8: Let me know, No, you believe we are in two different places in life. I would just never say that, just out of respect, you know. I felt like it was disrespectful. I would like, no, we were cool, Like I don't gotta know nothing to get you. You are a talented person. You're doing your thing like you had to do me like that. That's how I was like, Okay.
Speaker 4: How did he get you? How did he approach you? Like, how did you like? How did he I don't want to be with him?
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 8: We met at a party. He was just looking so sad. I was like, well, why are you looking so sad?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 8: And I just wanted to be his friend, like he was, well, he was trying to pursue me, but I was just I was dealing with somebody else and I just I wanted that person, you know. And he was like, oh, let me cook for you, and I was just like no, like, I just can't. I was always trying to bring my friend over there, because you know, you can't go by yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like, girl, I don't want to go.
Speaker 8: Up there by myself. But we were just talking. We just became friends. Like he was just really funny and goofy and stuff like that. And then one day I was just like my friend was like, you know, you and Jacob y'all got a cool, little like vibe. Like maybe I was like, girl, I don't know. I was just giving giving it a chance.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, because people in the comments was like, how did Cally get?
Speaker 4: How did he get?
Speaker 5: I know I've seen it was like it had to be about the music, but it wasn't like I was.
Speaker 4: He was really did y'all make music together?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: We made he made Oh are you dating now?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I'm dating who you know who I like? Yeah, it's nobody's particular, but I'm just dating.
Speaker 4: It's given that you don't have a type.
Speaker 8: Do Wait a minute, I'm not about to do like that because that was the first of all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I gotta type. You are, like I'm dark skinneddy hell talk you.
Speaker 4: Know that was the opposite of what you can.
Speaker 5: Say that I was.
Speaker 3: I was just like I got a quote from Boso right, you said, bad lace got you in a choke hold. Come to me as a woman is a no no, because who the funk want smoke over a bozo? What are five things that makes a man a bozo?
Speaker 5: Like absolutely out of here?
Speaker 8: First of all, fumbling, a baddie, a ball, somebody that's holding you down that makes you automatically or a bose lying both, cheating the gold, focused on your homeboys all the time, my heart, and yeah, let me see horrible to your mama, like how you treat your mama. I pay attention to that type of stuff. If you're not good to your mama, then you ain't gonna be good to me. I also pay attention to how you treated other women in the past, because if you would do that to them, you'll do that to me.
Speaker 2: Now, Bozo, how'd you you know who made that beat? And where'd you get this song from?
Speaker 8: Papier made that beat? I was in the stool with Sammy and she was like, I got this beat. It sounds it's.
Speaker 2: Dope and it's a nice sample.
Speaker 5: By the way, Thank you it's a classic. I love it.
Speaker 8: I made Bosa just because I feel like I was in a time period right I was going through it a little bit. But I feel like the girls could relate to it. So yeah, that's why I got both.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna get an album from Cali this year.
Speaker 8: I'm actually working on my project. It's not an album, but I'm working on my project. Yeah, yeah, I'm working on it right now, trying to get it together.
Speaker 3: What do you think it's going to sound like?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: What can the listeners expect from this particular project.
Speaker 8: I'm trying different things, Like I got a little melodic on there, I'm singing a little bit.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm trying different things.
Speaker 8: I just I'm trying to work on finding my sound and like who I am musically. You know, you change every year, you change every day, honestly, So I'm just I'm trying different things, different producers.
Speaker 2: People really love you, love your look. You're aesthetic. How do you let me see? Let me make sure I phrase this correctly? Tackle me? How does that?
Speaker 7: Sometimes?
Speaker 2: Because I think sometimes the statistic or the what's that word? When the cliche, oh you look so beautiful for a dark woman does that tend to because I'll see that in your comments sometimes. Does that? Does that bother you anytime?
Speaker 5: Or I mean it used to bother me, but it don't bother me no more.
Speaker 8: I mean I feel like that makes you aboso if you say that to me, because it's like, I'm beautiful period, But I don't pay to it no more.
Speaker 5: Like that's so child just to say, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 2: You had a lot of success, I would say, young, So what keeps you going? Because I know you guys. I feel like female artists, you guys can pop so much and do other things, Like you get booked just because you know for your looks, and you can get booked for various things. So how do you stay focused on the music?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 8: I love making music, it's just my love for it. I've been doing this since I was a little girl, so it's my dream. It's my goals. Like I just got I got stuff to do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what stuff you got you got coming up that you plan on doing or want to do?
Speaker 8: Listen, I'm trying to win a Grammy with my name on it. Okay, I want to perform at the Grammys, like more plaques, platinum, diamond. I'm trying to go up, you know, stuff like that, I'm trying to drop with the biggest.
Speaker 2: You know, I've never really seen any Cali beef. Is that purposely done? Like you just kind of stay out the way, like, yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't Yeah, I don't want to about to nobody. I know, class act though. I mean that's what you're giving. You know, you're not being salacious. You don't want to down anybody.
Speaker 2: Even keep Cardi B don't answer that. Go ahead.
Speaker 9: Even though people can say things about you, it seems like you go, you go in a better direction, like even speaking on certain things, you won't say certain things because you just want to just be clear and just keep it positive.
Speaker 4: I really like that.
Speaker 8: I think it's just honestly how I was raised, Like my mom speak lifing to me so well. I want I don't want anybody to feel like, you know, I'm better than you or you better than me. You know, it's just it's no point in that we could all win, we could all eat, especially being a black woman, Like I'm not about to demolish nobody's character or make them feel no type of way because I'm.
Speaker 5: Just doing what I love.
Speaker 8: My plan, God's plan for me don't have nothing to do with you, So like whatever me helping you and and me talking to you crazy or me doing it.
Speaker 5: Got it's not for people, yeah, because it's like this, this is this is God's land for me.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, we'll be right back with more of The Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 8: It's af every girl CALLI and you are now tuning in to the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 3: Sweetie has said something when just talking on the state of female rap that when males actually have like this beef or something, it just looked at as a type of sport in competition and it's okay. But when females do it, we get talked down on and it's like this nasty fan base versus fan base. But when men do, it's kind of all for the love of rap. Why do you think females get it's a little bit harder on females, even with just lyrics, we kind of have higher expectations. Why do you think it is that way for females?
Speaker 5: Women?
Speaker 8: It's just literally the simple fact that we're women, Like it's already hard for us in the industry, you know, So it's just kind of like we gotta work ten times harder.
Speaker 5: That's it, Like that's what people expect.
Speaker 3: So do you think it's getting easier for females in the industry.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think it's getting easier.
Speaker 8: But I do feel like we just kind of like whatever, we already know what it is, like, We're not feeding into none of that.
Speaker 5: It's just like you got you and your lane, I'm in mind.
Speaker 7: Is there any dream collaborations for you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, of course, I'm trying to work with brand fires sat Yeah.
Speaker 4: Anything that you want people to know that's been maybe on your heart.
Speaker 5: Well, I would say for me it is.
Speaker 8: I feel like people are really harsh, especially for women in the music industry, like all the whole like colorism stuff, and when people be talking, I don't really feed into that, but I will say, like hearing the whole like oh one hit, wonder thing, it's like we all we just trying, you know what I'm saying, Like we in a studio, we working hard. It's not as easy as it looks, you know, and it's okay I have their one hit. Okay, I'm gonna keep on trying to like get an other one. So It's like, I hate that they try to put that stigma on on women in rap, like oh, she only got that one song, but I do, and it's gonna keep going up, and I'm gonna keep getting this studio and I'm gonna keep trying to get another hit like that just sounds crazy to me, you know.
Speaker 9: So now I love that you brought that up because a lot of people feel that way, like, you know, especially newer artists and stuff like that, like, man, we just like you said, you're just trying. You tried it out here, So I hope, you know, with with this record, Bozo, I hope it it goes up and that it does massive numbers. I know, I see you out here.
Speaker 5: It's most doing massive numbers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're doing massive number.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just want to give you some like flowers for it, because, like I said to you off camera, it's not just some music video like shot on your block with an iPhone. You really put some thought into it. It has great visuals. It's really creative, and I love the song in general. It's really a bop.
Speaker 8: Like I was like thank you, and people was like, oh, I'm scared of the man in the video. That's the point. No, he is, Listen, that's the point. Like a boso is a clown of a man. You should supposed to be scared of him, so you don't ever run back. You don't never go back to that man. He should really scared the absolute shit out of you.
Speaker 3: It went over a lot of they had so yeah, because.
Speaker 5: Like you should have cut you should have never put him in it.
Speaker 8: No, well, y'all know a bozon when y'all see a bozo, and then that's why y'all scared and y'all ignoring them red flags?
Speaker 4: Can we talk about the treatment? Who came up with that?
Speaker 8: The idea of the concept for the video me Trinidad, my whole team. I worked on that with Trinidad James. It was really cool deal he shot it. I feel like we all as a team is full of women as a collective.
Speaker 5: We just came up with that.
Speaker 8: I feel like the lyrics was kind of self explanatory though, like I'm so round, He's somewhere in his spellings and I'm so wroun.
Speaker 5: The yacht had to be on the yacht. You know?
Speaker 3: Do you ever feel like you have like ideas and when you present them, they don't get taken and then you just like do you shut down or do you try to come out with something better?
Speaker 7: You'd be like fuck that, I'm doing it anyway.
Speaker 5: Like how do.
Speaker 3: You deal with rejection of ideas? If that's ever happened with you?
Speaker 8: I mean, I feel like me and my team we communicate really good. Like if I like something and they don't really like it, I'm like, okay, well, how can we like incorporate it in a way where I still get my idea but y'all still get yours. Like you know, I'm pretty patient, I'm pretty flexible. Like I feel like I'm not the smartest girl. I mean I am the smart I'm smart as hell. I'm not saying that, but I don't know everything. It's what I was trying to say, you know, Like and people, these are people's jobs. They know what they're doing. So I just I take that into account.
Speaker 9: And you said Trinidad James, like he's he did money Long's video as well. What made you go to him for, you know, directing your video?
Speaker 8: You know he's dope, Like he's just really dope as a person. I just look at his drip and how he becoming. He's so unapologetic, unapologetically himself like, and he's really a cool person.
Speaker 5: He actually cares about the craft.
Speaker 4: So did you go to him or he came to you about it?
Speaker 8: It was kind of like mutual, like you know, like he was like you dope. I'm like you dope, Like I would really love to work with you, like you know, it was it was just kind of like a mutual thing.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 2: I did have a question.
Speaker 7: When CALLI is having a bad day, what do you do?
Speaker 2: Who do you talk to? How do you do you speak to a therapist?
Speaker 8: Do you I like to write things down? I talked, I do talk to a therapist, talk to God, you know. Yeah, I try to go to sleep, manifest turn on some rain sounds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, y'all listen to the rain. Sound like it?
Speaker 2: I mean when it rains.
Speaker 5: No, I be turning on the TV or my speakers.
Speaker 2: It works on my daughter though, for sure, my six months.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just I just discovered the Native America.
Speaker 7: I played the one hundred three thousand shit I heard. That works for that.
Speaker 2: That shit makes her go to sleep. Continue.
Speaker 8: But yeah, that's when I'm having a bad day. I just kind of like write things down, talk to myself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's always a good day when you're joining us here on the ball Oft Show. We appreciate you for stopping by.
Speaker 7: We got a ball of mal I do not have a ball of mail.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: No advice from Calli. Okay, well we'll just end it with a pep talk.
Speaker 5: What's up.
Speaker 8: It's your favorite girl, Calli, and I just want to say, just continue to be you. It doesn't matter what nobody else say, because they are not you do you.
Speaker 6: Can't get enough of baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platforms at baller alert, loog on to baller alert dot com.