Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap. I do believe Danielle yes past today's phone tap. What's it all about?
Speaker 2: All right? So George wanted to phone tap his friend Maria, who owns a Mexican restaurant, but she got a little annoyed with me and she ends up giving the phone to her partner. So it's kind of an accidental double phone tap.
Speaker 1: You just have to listen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hello, Oh, I was there a couple of days ago and I ordered like one of your specials.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know, I'm just not right.
Speaker 3: I have not been right since I ate it, and I'm just burping and my stomach hurts and I'm really not happy right now.
Speaker 1: I ordered the the spicy chili Vienno.
Speaker 4: Oh, have you gone to a doctor?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Because I wanted to call you guys first.
Speaker 4: Oh there, I think you should go to a doctor. I mean, I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm really thinking it was food poisoning from your place, and like I really didn't Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, no, because then we would have had a whole bunch of calls and you haven't had. I mean, I don't understand it. Maybe you ate something else.
Speaker 2: Maybe hello, cauld you like give me like I don't know.
Speaker 1: First of all, I want my money back.
Speaker 4: You want your money back for something you ate and we don't even know. That's what got you say yes, yes.
Speaker 2: And then and you know what I want if I have to go to the doctor, I want you to pay my doctor bill because I'm like a death's door here.
Speaker 4: You know what, maybe you went to the bathroom. You can wash your hands, and you ate your own.
Speaker 1: I am very clean, like not like your restaurant.
Speaker 4: Ma'am. Oh my god. You know I'm hanging up.
Speaker 1: This is you're gonna hang up on me. I'm dying and you're hanging up.
Speaker 4: But you should go to the doctor and figure out what you ate. When you ate, the.
Speaker 1: Doctor is gonna say he's gonna say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that you didn't wash your hand.
Speaker 2: You you go get a dirty dollar bill from somebody and then you come over and cook my aunt TOI lata.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe you took the dirty dollar bill and then ate the you know, maybe you're the one I did not.
Speaker 1: I did not. I washed my hands all the time.
Speaker 2: I cary purel in my bag and you're handling all this German money.
Speaker 1: I think we got disconnected.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going to get it's yes, bring up looking APIs huh? Hello? Hello? Oh my my friend told you to go to the doctor. And you know, I feel bad for you, very bad. You know, to be a very clean restaurant.
Speaker 1: No you're not. No, you're not. The violations bureaus just shut that plays down, which.
Speaker 4: I just told you we could tell the inspections.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, you must have paid them off pass inspections just to get listen.
Speaker 4: You need to stop and telping my flock.
Speaker 2: You need to stop right now.
Speaker 1: And I wish I could something right now.
Speaker 3: Well, like I said that, it's not my problems.
Speaker 2: You need to maybe take them to the bismo or something, because they.
Speaker 1: Need to shut you down is what they need.
Speaker 4: I think the problem here. You know what, tell her she shut up?
Speaker 2: She's already my stomach tricks.
Speaker 1: What did he just say? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I guess I kind of am. This is Danielle Narrow from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And you guys just got phone tapped. Oh got.
Speaker 1: George wanted us to call and mess with you guys at lunchtime.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all party space
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show