Speaker 1: Steve La seemed bad habit. Good morning, Taylor Swift. Tickets to give away at seven twenty This morning, Tania, what's coming up in the trending report?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm emailing myself this video, this workout video of yours. So I'm gonna do today.
Speaker 1: Try the video. I'm gonna do this wren App video that I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Yes, I want to feel the pain that you're feeling. Good.
Speaker 1: All right, So what are you coming up here?
Speaker 3: Ryan?
Speaker 2: I think I found your new saltmate and her name is Michelle.
Speaker 1: Yoh, what's a salt mate?
Speaker 2: A salt maate is somebody that like is That's a great question. Actually, I don't know the in your report, Yeah, hates hates the same things you hate. It's like saltmate is like they love the same things that you love, Like it's like love. And then saltmate is like they hate the same things you like.
Speaker 3: You're salty about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Well it's interesting that you were telling me that she's my saltmate but you didn't know what it meant.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess maybe more kindred spirit would have been the more appropriate word, but saltmate just felt.
Speaker 1: I like salt mate yeah, I like salt mate. Uh okay, So we're calling it one at two point seven Swift f M while Taylor is in town, and that means there's special things happening, sistey, some special programming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like at noon today, the mix is going to be a tailor mix celebrating Night one at Sofi Stadium. And so that's just like a little flavor of what we're gonna be doing. We're gonna be on site starting at two pm, so make sure you look for Kiss FM at the venue. E J is gonna be broadcasting live tonight from the from the stadium.
Speaker 1: It gets all the good assignment.
Speaker 3: I just like that's just the beginning.
Speaker 1: This is just night one. But did you roam around when he broadcasts or you sit down.
Speaker 3: He roams around. This is not like the old school days like where we had to remember back in the day, like we have a whole booth and like we had to be connected to court.
Speaker 2: It's so loud there.
Speaker 3: Well, no, like the way he can do it now is like through his phone and like.
Speaker 1: He brought kind of live through his phone.
Speaker 3: It's incredible how he can do it and just and he loads it into his laptop like, Oh, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, we could do that. I'll be coming to you Saturday afternoons. Oh yeah yeah, Seacrest pull side, set it up, play some poolside lounge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: All right, Tanya, Let's get to this training report about Michelle Yo, what's us? So?
Speaker 2: She made Oscar history last year for her best Actress win for everything, everywhere, all at once, and she has finally married her fiance, Jean Toute in a beautiful ceremony in Geneva, Switzerland. But here's where the story made me think of you. Ryan the couple. The couple met in June of two thousand and four. In July of two thousand and four, they got engaged. So they basically met and then a month later got engaged. After nineteen years of engagement, the two of them finally got married in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: So, Michelle, sorry, I'm lost. What part of that reminded you of me?
Speaker 2: The nineteen year long engagement?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think that I've never been engaged, I know, but I envision you having a very long engagement.
Speaker 1: I will be very old if I'm engaged twenty years.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm not saying exact.
Speaker 1: I mean, day, this guy is seventy seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Michelle is sixty and her husband is seventy seven, so.
Speaker 1: I see the correlation. Leave in the back room, I heard that one looks like John, why this is my sultimate story?
Speaker 2: But okay, yes, so we don't know why could be like.
Speaker 1: Seventy seven exactly. It's still possible.
Speaker 2: But it made me think of you because like, look I did. I was reading this story and I was like, oh my gosh, this just seems so Ryan because nineteen year engagement.
Speaker 3: I would not read this, Michelle, your story and then think of Ryan, Like the fact that you could pull this out of your head is so good.
Speaker 2: Because look, who's ever had a nineteen year engagement before? I've never heard of that before. It goes to show you you can do whatever you want when it comes to engagement or wedding, like whatever your heart desires. Well, let's see if it lasts.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if someone's done nineteen, someone should do twenty.
Speaker 2: Then yeah, I enter tryan seacrest.
Speaker 1: Oh the takeaway, you don't want me to get married and tell them at least seventy seven, That's what I hear. So I take away That's what I'll remember tonight.
Speaker 2: That's so not the takeaway. The takeaway is you can do it everywhere your own rules, yes, whatever.
Speaker 1: Your heart desires.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: In the words of Connie Seacrest, all my life. All right, thank you Tony for that. Coming off your morning hack is next? What's the station? Guys?
Speaker 3: Swift FM.
Speaker 1: Three words to never use on your resume, okay, to describe you. This is big. Next