Speaker 1: Hi you guys, Welcome back to to Jersey Jays. There actually aren't two of us today. It's just me and Jackie is whooping it up in Italy Rome where she now Naples POMPEII. So I can't feel too badly about the fact that she's not here today because we have really, really good guests. And I will tell you that I am so excited. I started watching The Golden Bachelor when I knew that we were having these ladies on. So full disclosure, I did not watch it in real time, and I am so psyched that I watched it. Anybody who hasn't, I beg of you. I was getting bored of The Bachelor. The Golden Bachelor is so great, and so much of it was because of these two women, and not only their relationships with the Golden Bachelor, but the relationships that they formed with each other. So having said that, I would like to introduce you to Susan Knowles and Kathy Swartz. Hi you guys. I cannot even tell you how thrilled I am to have you on.
Speaker 2: Thank you. We're thrilled to be here.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you. So full disclosure. I was told that I was having I thought I was having Gary and Teresa on at the beginning when they first told me I was going to get and honestly, I have to be honest with you, I was like, and then they were like, no, you're wrong, and I was like, yeah, baby, only because I felt like I both of you. Honestly, if there were two women that I felt like I related to and could be friends with, it was absolutely the two of you. It really really was.
Speaker 2: And talk a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do, I am exactly, and I just there was something about the way that you all held yourself, the way maybe the two of you connected, that I just enjoyed. You were so funny and just so fabulous, were so real.
Speaker 2: I think that's what.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's exactly right. There is so much that I want to talk to you about. I honestly, I didn't watch The Bachelor. I didn't watch The Golden Bachelor in real time. I watched it now, of course I have, so of course I have, And I think I didn't watch it in real time because I was getting a little tired of the Bachelor. Of course, when I heard about the Golden Bachelor, I was like, finally, right, Yeah, I was really actually kind of frustrated by the fact that the Golden Bachelor took so long to come to us. And I have a single sister and she's now she's fifty three, but she was like, you know, so annoyed. She want She's like, I want to be on it. You know, it would have been I don't know, the Platinum Bachelor. I don't know what the age range was.
Speaker 2: That age was supposed to originally be sixty five and up and they and they couldn't find enough I guess, act of whatever reason, so they lowered it to sixty. So I didn't know that going in.
Speaker 3: I thought everybody was sixty five and up and I was sixty six going on the show. And the first time we actually saw each other, I was looking around the hotel getting ready to get in a limbo, and I.
Speaker 2: Thought, okay, I feel good. I feel good.
Speaker 3: And then I left this way, I go, oh, yeah, I find out she's sixty.
Speaker 2: So what I say, the very great sixty? I thought, I'm seventy, and I thought, oh, I can run the bulls. I can handle this, right. I saw sixty here, I went, Okay, I can still run with them. But you know, I'm ten years older than they are.
Speaker 1: So okay, well, let's get real. Okay, you could run with every single one of those women, and in my humble opinion, you can outrun them. I was just I.
Speaker 2: Will say I did win the pick a ball contest and I, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, unbelievable, unbelievable. So you guys, I felt like watching this, the real love story was the female friendships. That to me was the best part. And I will tell you that the difference between The Bachelor and the Golden Bachelor was for me, the idea that you guys connected so differently. You know, these young women. I'm sure you all felt competitive. I know that you did. Having said that, there was a whole you did it. There you go, there's a whole other aspect. You're falling in love with each other.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. We've said this. We met each other when we got to the mansion, and soon after, when we met Gary, many of us knew within you know, three or four days, that he was really going to be our guy. Nice guy, but not for us. So you know, I can't speak for Susan, but the friendships became very important. Having fun became important, and I think that's what people related to us.
Speaker 3: Being Yeah, the whole thing was we were not having any contact with the outside world. The only thing we could do is get to know one another in the mansion, right right.
Speaker 2: One of the differences is we are of a certain age and we have been married. I lost my husband by to suicide, Susan's divorce. We all have children and grandchildren, so our rich lives. There's a lot of stories and a lot of heartache and happiness, and so I think people can relate to that.
Speaker 1: Guys, I related to that. I feel like there was just so much more to talk about. That was so for at least for me, so much more interesting. You're bringing into this, you know, your joys, your heartache, the life that you lived again. I I can sort.
Speaker 2: Of say we did not cry or get upset because we didn't have a one on one, Like, there's bigger things in life to talk about.
Speaker 1: Amen, sisters.
Speaker 3: That did get a one on one. We were genuinely happy.
Speaker 2: I was jealous I didn't get the diamond eariuons if we're being honest, elans romantic.
Speaker 1: Fair and that would have been the thing that got me fair, very fair.
Speaker 3: And it makes people laugh and Gary, I mean I was sympathetic. Like every Rose ceremony, he cried a lot. So he's going around the room and I'd go, it's okay, babe, I got you. Or I'd be like this and he'd start laughing, and he would always come up to me later and say, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: That means the world to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you actually do a good that's pretty good impression. Honestly, I have to be also, I keep prefacing what I'm saying with I have to be honest because I don't always. I try to be real and I'm hoping that it comes off as kind. This may not, but it will. Let you guys, he is a gorgeous, gorgeous sweet man, but he is a goofy mother like I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: He had no game. So let me just say we we shared a room. There were four of us in our room. After the first after start down to four and we literally looked at each other that after I said two or three days and we said, okay, what do y'all think? And we kind of all away to your laugh and start laughing.
Speaker 3: Growth he has no game, no way we would run circles around them.
Speaker 2: We love him dearly, don't get us wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he listened, I felt the same way. I was like, this is the sweetest man.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to wander around cornfields. That is not how I'm going to spend this last.
Speaker 1: Chapter a month exactly. So you guys, you did know that because it did seem like you were into him. Well it seemed like everyone was into him. But you know, yeah, I mean again, gorgeous man.
Speaker 2: Really truly his eyes and his smile.
Speaker 1: To die for the first one.
Speaker 3: On what first meeting that we had a few minutes together, he really paid attention to what you were saying.
Speaker 2: He was very genuine.
Speaker 3: He was trying his hard as to learn one. And I looked up and said, well, maybe I could give this guy a shot. Let me see, you know. So it was a process.
Speaker 2: Okay, So for me right off the bat it was Teresa, Teresa Teresa. People would say, what did you talk about, and I'd rolled my eyes and say, I mean that I left that show. He knew no more about me when I got there than when I left. Everyone deserves love everyone everyone, And I will tell you honestly, I am envious of that Jeey just ended. I am envious of the process when it works, and and you find that love. Susan and I we make jokes about it, but we both are looking for love. And if anyone's listening, I'll move back to New England.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a list for you, guys, so we'll talk about that off air. But I honestly, I just I don't really feel bad for either one of you. Why don't you like, get on one of these dumb ass online dating really.
Speaker 2: Dating apps? You know what I get? I get thirty five and forty year olds and I write back and tell them I have children older than you. Move on.
Speaker 1: But look at that, getting thirty five and forty year olds. I mean, you're both gorgeous and you're charismatic everything. And listen, there've got to be divorced guys, guys, widows looking for you.
Speaker 2: They're looking for fifty year old.
Speaker 3: Kathy doesn't believe anybody would look at her because of the number.
Speaker 2: I don't believe.
Speaker 1: I don't either. I don't agree.
Speaker 2: I didn't say I don't believe. I said. It hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 1: It hasn't happened yet. This was interesting to me because there was a lot of talk of sex on the show. Now I am again I'm fifty five years old. I'm a little younger than you, guys, but it is not that freaking important to me. I mean maybe it is to you guys. What is enough already?
Speaker 3: Because we've learned how to take care of ourselves, so it is exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm married again twenty five years. I'm taking care of myself, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, wait a minute, wait a minute.
Speaker 3: I got something special for Kathy's birthday next month.
Speaker 1: Just say, does it buzz?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean nice.
Speaker 2: I'll take the cake with the icing, please, thank you, exactly, get me one of those. Here's what I say, Fina, honest, as we get older, for me, I can't speak for the world that i'd like to. She does, though, it is exactly different as you get older, absolutely, and I want to find the guy that I want to wake up next to unless he snorts and then he's out of there. We can have our own rus at this point, you know, yes, But I'm just saying I want the guy those things Matt passionate, sex, great, I'd love it, But I want to find the guy who wants to travel and have fun and cook with me, really cook for me. No, Kathy does not cook.
Speaker 1: I said that I don't either. I don't either. Well you'll need to now you're Susan.
Speaker 2: And you batted for the other team. I don't either, but if we did, we'd be a matchman.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, one hundred percent seriously, because what I want now? And again, I mean, we have a nice sex life, but it's not it's certainly not the priority. It does not what holds us together.
Speaker 3: You know what I missed the most makeout session, Like there's nothing better than.
Speaker 1: Oh god, really, i've gotten older. I don't wan anyone's tied in my mouth?
Speaker 2: You now still need Okay, you go do that. I'm good. I want to watch.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure you are. I have no doubt about that with either one of you. You're probably wonderful kissers. But I don't know it's yes, I mean.
Speaker 2: That because you're married. Is that why?
Speaker 1: I don't know? I mean, I'm just over it. You know, I've kissed enough. It's like I love kissing my husband, but I don't need to open my mouth. Let's not get crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, you know that freedom and if he wants, you know what you tell him, honey, I would, but COVID is still a thing.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want me to. He doesn't want my tongue in his mouth either anymore. We're over it. But like you know, I heard you guys listen to mel Robbins. Ever have you heard of her? She's like the sage. She's all over Instagram and she's one of the sort of like a life coach. But anyway, she said something on Valentine's Today. She said, you know, I don't want to be madly in love anymore. I want to be peacefully in love. I don't need to be you know, I used to crave the spark. My husband and I were separated for about a year and a half, and I won't bore you with the details of that, but I think I at the time I was looking for a spark. Now it sparks me. Is this peaceful, kind, fabulous man who treats me.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I want to find, the guy who really wants to be with me and enjoy a walk on the beach and holding hands and sitting you know, sunsets have fun and travel and it's not about that. I think you fall in love, you fall in lust, But I'll be the long term love guilty.
Speaker 1: Many times, you're still there. Yeah, and I.
Speaker 2: Used to think that was love. I really did.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, so did.
Speaker 2: I took me a long time to figure it out. It was twenty so you know my experience is very different.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course. And I want for my daughter. My daughter is twenty one, and I'm constantly saying to her, you know, she's always in love, she's in love with the new guy every month, but I want her when she makes her final choice. So important to not only feel it in your heart, but you're conscious of it. Yes, right.
Speaker 2: Every day.
Speaker 3: About the red flags, don't think they're yellow. They're red for a reason and nothing.
Speaker 2: Susan always says, Oh, but they're all yellow flags and are like, no, Susan, A red flag is a red fight. You're not going to make it a white flag. And here's my advice I got I all often give. When a man shows you who he is the first.
Speaker 1: Time, believe him. Amen. But now we're old enough right to understand that. Right, we don't have to make the same stupid.
Speaker 2: We will not settle. We've talked about this.
Speaker 3: I'm not I mean, nobody's going to be perfect at this age, look wise or you know certain this or that, But we know what we need right and what we're looking for, what's going to make us happy and what we have the all.
Speaker 2: And it's very different from when I was young, when we rea, you know, some that would make a good father, you know, build a life with, buy homes with, and raise kids with. Now that's just not it. It's about last.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I would want to And you know the Bachelor watching these young women and it is so much about the lust and about looking for the good father and so boring. I'm so bored with it. That's why I stop watching it, you know.
Speaker 2: And Joey season that was spectacular.
Speaker 1: I don't even I don't think I watched Joey's season.
Speaker 2: Jennifer. If you don't watch any event watching the last, watch the final rows because it will spoil it for you. The two women who are left at the end, they come together for the last roast ceremony and when the one leaves self eliminates, she takes her to the car. It's women in fact.
Speaker 1: Oh oh my god, I'm writing it down. This is Joey season. Yeah, just all right, okay.
Speaker 2: That's ending. Ever, It's okay. It's been there for women and that's.
Speaker 1: Right, I love.
Speaker 2: That was priceless.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know it's interesting for me. I I'd done two seasons of the Real Housewives, so but I was fifty three years old when some two years ago whatever, I'm fifty five now when I started filming for them, and I was a fan. You know, I've watched The Housewives for years and years and years, and you guys obviously watched The Bachelor. I mean that must have been so surreal to be going into that experience, and you know, I for me, I would picture myself as a housewife. Did you picture yourselves? You know, even watching these young people, did you picture yourselves doing it?
Speaker 2: I was like the mansion. Oh, I remember the first roast ceremony and there saying this is surreal. I am standing with so many have come before me, and a lot younger. But it was fun to stand up. Now.
Speaker 3: I remember that grows ceremonies, still standing on those heels and it was seven point thirty in the morning, and I'm like, they need chairs. I want to take my shoes.
Speaker 2: All love takes Kyle.
Speaker 1: It takes Kyle, honestly, I thought though, and those are the comments. I want to take my shoes with that one woman at the first in the first ceremony that was sleeping. I thought I would die. Oh my god, the best, the best, the best. I want to share something with you, guys. There was a lot of talk of hope and of inspiration. So I'm probably the only person that felt this way because I'm a cynic. But it annoyed me a little. And I'm going to tell you why.
Speaker 2: What I love.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tell you I I it did, and I'll tell you why because it was pat to me. It was like a little bit like, oh now, all of a sudden, I can have hope. And for me, it was like sort of assumption that women of a certain age shouldn't have hope.
Speaker 2: And it is exactly It is exactly the opposite people tell me. In my opinion, it's exactly the opposite. You're not quite old enough yet. As people get older, we feel and women out there that have written into us, that stop us in airports say things like this, I'd given up hope. I thought my life was over. So I get the cynicism, but I really do believe that this show has brought people, women, men hope because they don't feel like their life is over and I think that's a great message.
Speaker 3: I think one of the things are they give up on themselves. They don't feel special anymore, they don't feel important.
Speaker 2: They're done raising kids.
Speaker 3: They're MEM's or my moms or whatever you want to They don't take care of them, and they don't they stop doing for themselves. That message is, yes, you're still important, right, you still you got to make yourself.
Speaker 2: Happy, right, and you are value, You have something to say, you have a life to live. We're all in. We keep saying the last chapter, it's going to be the best last chapter, but we have to make it that way. No one's coming to the door to do a perfect point. It's what you make that's right.
Speaker 1: Right, you know what it is. I have a lot of friends that are around my age and younger, and I see them after divorce.
Speaker 2: Say it again, any single men out there.
Speaker 1: I'm going yes, but I'm talking about my female friends, and I'm talking about the fact that after you know, they're not in their seventies necessarily, they're in their sixties, they're in their fifties, and they've also given up hope. So for me, it was like, I don't know, it just felt to me like the message was come back to life. And I hope that women of your age, like you had a life before you had a romance with Gary, you know what I mean, and probably more of one, I hope than maybe some of my friends who have also given up. I don't know. I just think there's that we get labeled as we get older, we'll get them going okay, okay, honestly me too. You guys, you don't understand. I'm starstruck.
Speaker 2: I want tequila.
Speaker 1: I am, yes, tequila, please, Absolutely, I'm starstruck by the both of you. I am. But you know, part of that for me is that there's this agism and I think that I keep saying it, but it was getting to me with The Bachelor, but it's everywhere. It's not just the Bachelor, right, So even on my show on the Housewives, they keep getting they kind of refresh the franchises with younger women. And that's okay, listen, they know their audience certainly better than I do. But I feel like it's women of a certain age are just more interesting and.
Speaker 2: Ask you just real quickly, when when you talk to a twenty or thirty year old, the first thing out of your mouth is not Wow, you look good for your age. But with Susan and me, how many people say to us, wow, you're seventy or sixty seven, you look so great. Fear age. That is what we're trying to get dismissed. That philosophy, that that theory, that you stating yourself right, I mean, that's not even so. I think that's that's it's a bigger issue, I think than people are really willing to to admit.
Speaker 3: I think we're more entertaining because we're raw, because of our species.
Speaker 2: We say it like it is, and I think people enjoy that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wow, you don't give a shit anymore. That's the beauty of aging. You don't care, you're over it. What people think?
Speaker 2: Really, what did either you or I ever give a shit with the thought?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah when I was younger, almost definitely yes.
Speaker 1: Okay, well guess what now you don't And I know that because well I don't know this about well, I know I believe you both, And again, that is for me, been the beauty of aging. The first thing is that I stopped giving a ship. But let me say this, Kathy, when you told Teresa to zip it, I was like, please, thank you finally this she needs to zip it. I'm sorry. I hope this never gets back to her because she's a wonderful sweet woman. You'll never tell and I hope she never listens. And if you do, Teresa, I'm sorry again. Adorable sweet, but you needed to zip it. It was obnoxious, right, she did need.
Speaker 2: To zip it. But I'm from Boston, and you know I grew up in a big family. When you save zipper or I'm from it's it's like, come on, zip it, move along, get it.
Speaker 1: There are a lot worse things you could say.
Speaker 2: In the Midwest, which I think is what Gary was called that. I told her to zip it and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, what no, But it was so obnoxious. It was like she was it was. I was shocked.
Speaker 2: I was like, we see you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I watched it, honey. The last scene in the what is it called, the Fantasy Suite, the lipstick of it all? I couldn't what was that? Why didn't the producer stop it? I couldn't even watch. It was like all over him and it was all over her.
Speaker 3: Can we go back for one second and please full honors for this? Teresa wore this bright red lipstick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I didn't miss that.
Speaker 3: Did you notice it turned softer pink? You're welcome, Teresa? Really, what the hell lose the lipstick? Tersa, It was so bad.
Speaker 2: But that's I know that we did for each other, you know, I did.
Speaker 1: I love that. So let's get.
Speaker 2: Susan said to her, sweetie, you need to change your lipstick color, and not Teresa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, but I appreciate that. Listen if someone told me to change my lipstick color, or you're being obnoxious as opposed to when I was a young, insecure idiot, but now I feel God, thank you, thank you, thank you for telling me you had.
Speaker 2: Heart today compared to the show.
Speaker 1: Honestly, honestly, that is the thing. I agree. I agree, well, she has a hairdresser best friend.
Speaker 2: But to be fair on the show, I mean we were lucky to her hair washed and any makeup on you.
Speaker 1: So fair.
Speaker 2: But people do in that vein, people do stop us all the time and say, wow, you're so pretty in person in person, like what was like chopped liver on the show.
Speaker 1: Apparently, no, you were not. You were both gorgeous, but yeah, like there was a difference, subtle difference and not with all of the women when you came on the Women Tell All, I was like, they look good that you really did.
Speaker 2: I mean I had more than five hours of sleep, yeah.
Speaker 1: And you had more than five hours of sleep. And by the way, Teresa too, she came on and for the fun. I was like, nice hair, nice light lipstick. I don't see it running off into your cheeks. Well done, very sweet woman, Terresa. I'm sorry, very very sweet, lovely, lovely pretty.
Speaker 3: We do we love, yes, yeah, us, but we do love every.
Speaker 1: They love you. Believe me. I'm looking at you guys, with your own podcast right and with your own celebrity, and you are moving in ways that I don't know that you ever imagined at this point in your life. But to me, that's the best. And by the way, who's ever listening Bachelor Happy Hour, Golden Hour? Tune in? So that is the ladies new podcast. But to have that kind of a turnaround, now, do you feel it up? Do you feel like this is extraordinary? How my life has changed?
Speaker 3: Were like running with the bulls and ready, yes, love every minute of it.
Speaker 2: But I yes, I never If we're being honest, a year ago, we didn't think I hadn't even applied for the Bachelor. But I feel like this is Susan says it all the time. You put out what you want in the universe and it comes or a manifestation. It's a manifestation of what you want. I am happier than I've ever been in my life. People people ask me, they said, what would your husband say? I was like, I wouldn't have done this if my husband were.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: Would I have him back in a heartbeat if I could. Yes, But this is the best life. It's done us today, and it's about and where we go from here. We're loving every minute of it and putting ourselves first, you know, for once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys, you are the love story, not just the two of you. I'm sure you made other close friends, but.
Speaker 2: A couple not even well, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: To hear that. I mean, honestly, it would be wouldn't that be just the best? That would have been another type of love story. But it doesn't matter because you found each other. And I think to myself, these two can travel together, they can support each other.
Speaker 2: But we went to Saint Martin with Nancy from the show. We had really best vacation ever. We had a blast.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean that's what I would want. We'd got older, yes.
Speaker 2: And day with some things right right now?
Speaker 3: I you know, taught Kathy how to shop what she used to hate to do.
Speaker 2: She will, Malee, if you give me a choice, do you want to go shopping or do you want to go hike? Six miles? Oh god, six mile hike? No question asked anything. Don't make me shop.
Speaker 1: Get the hell out of here. You had no inter as a hike. Well, Susan, did you now hike? Are you? Did you come?
Speaker 2: I can walk? Wait? Listen. She came to Austin. My son got married two weeks ago, and.
Speaker 1: Susan was thev you officiated it?
Speaker 2: I did, and she didn't know what Mozeltov manter living under you've been living in the Italian spaghetti one Muto. I took her off for a walk and I videoed it in my pajama bottoms. She was dying, but she did it. That's the thing. I'm a big exercise girl, and I'm going to get her to wait a minute, but just step back. Now. I'm going to call you on that I was dying. You were like you better slow down, Susan. I can't believe O. You love me. You're doing so good. I was not dying. I did wow, how did you get? I just got to call you out, Achilles? So I can't walk as fast, trust me, I'll leave her in the dust. Well I'm not saying you couldn't, but don't say I was struggling. I did it.
Speaker 1: Listen you, guys, My mom is eighty one, soon to be eighty two. I'm not even making it up to the woman runs five miles a day. I promise you it's no. She used to swim one hundred and fifty laps her whole life, and she literally, not just figuraly could run circles around me. Because I don't want to go hiking. I don't want to go running. I want to sit on my fat ass.
Speaker 2: That's it, gross, Mom. I don't know. I just I can't keep up the strong like a bullet.
Speaker 1: I love that. I mean, I know how important it is right as we age, but I just.
Speaker 2: All of that balance and strength. It's it's hard. You know, anyone who's listening. It's never too late to get up off the sofa and start working out. Do it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I keep telling myself that I really really do. So you guys, what, like, what are the plans in terms of like, because I do see you as like you've really hit the pinnacle. You have this fabulous relationship, you on you're on the show, you have a podcast. At this point, is it really important to you or is that really your focus finding a guy?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's in amongst what we want to do. But you know what, if it happens, you can't plan that.
Speaker 3: That's right right, it would be great, but right now, in this moment, it would get in the way.
Speaker 1: Right now, I think, oh my god, I love that.
Speaker 3: Wait all right, if he's waiting outside for you're going to leave me, Dad, I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna say, Kathy will dump you like a bad habit freaking.
Speaker 2: What I'm going to say, thank you all ver much? Is I'm a really good multitasker. Yeah, I can do it. We can juggle there.
Speaker 1: I believe it. I believe it. I just want to tell you, guys, Unfortunately, and I'm heartbroken, we have to wrap up, but I want to tell you that opening up for me, opening up about the things things like your husband's suicide, about divorce, you know that what you've been through your journey, I was so touched by that. That's real, right, And I just don't want to hear about people's sad stories. But it's so easy to fall in love with you guys because you're so honest and you're ready to show the world I've been through stuff, right, And for me, it's so much more interesting than watching these twenty somethings thirty somethings. And I mean, I want to end with that, it's not going to.
Speaker 2: Be weak to make her prime, but I just want to say that I love that you're saying that because having a platform so that these tabloo subjects, that's part of what it means for me. Part of this whole process for me is is people feeling better about being able to talk about those things. Yes, that's important to me, it really is.
Speaker 1: And me too, guy to travel with, Yeah, me too. So lastly, I'm I'm annoyed about a lot. But another thing I'm annoyed about is who is about? Why is it taking so long for them to find about track? Because I have a theory that it's because it's harder to round up men because they're.
Speaker 3: Like, that's what they all thought that, but they don't let that secret out. They may know at this point in time who it's going to be, but they don't share it with you.
Speaker 1: Well it's not I'm sure they do know. I mean, it could be so many of you. But I wonder if it's a if it's a male thing, and I don't know that the man will bond. I doubt it like the women did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the thing that every time we've done interviews, they ask us, would you with the Golden Maps? And I respond every time with the same answer, I would. I have a great experience. I would do this show again in a heartbeat. But truly, I don't think they could find twenty two guys who could keep up with me. And I mean that I just don't.
Speaker 1: I think you're probably right, and I think would be way more awkward. And that's again that's for another show. Just the difference between you know, men your age and you guys and the women me too actually, And I'm wondering are they ever going to do one that's for fifty somethings late forties to sety.
Speaker 2: Are the writers? Yes, I have right, you know, I mean I have it all, all of.
Speaker 1: It LGBT, Yes, fabulous.
Speaker 2: I think it's a little more complicated you know, when you've got young kids in that age range. But I think that is a whole other avenue that I.
Speaker 1: Know, like forties, like not young kids, like even forty five to sixty. Yeah, something like that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like people have careers. You know, Let's face it, when they say I'm a therapist and they come on the show, you're not a therapist because you what do you say to your clients see in the year, I mean, you can't do that?
Speaker 1: So well, how long was it filling.
Speaker 2: Away from your job? So that's hard.
Speaker 1: It's a month, six weeks.
Speaker 3: Who can leave their profession for six weeks? Not everybody, so it would be hard.
Speaker 1: You'll find women, though, I bet you would know the men too, right right, All you need is one. I don't know. I like it this way. I like it with the group of women. I like to see them bond. But you, guys, I have to tell you, I love and adore you. I want us to be friends. I'm almost begging. So we're going to exchange numbers. I hope we'll get.
Speaker 2: By the first drink.
Speaker 1: I'll do the meal, really, okay, the drink is more important to me personally. But I heard that is.
Speaker 2: It a Jewish thing that is a hundred.
Speaker 1: It's a Jewish thing. Maybe the thing is though, I do want a meatball. I do want one of your meatballs. I don't give two ships about the guys.
Speaker 2: Going out, Babe, I'm not cooking, but I will come.
Speaker 1: Oh, fair, fair fair, all right, you guys.
Speaker 2: Reach out on Instagram and yeah we'll get together. Okay, okay, Bachelor Nation Happy Hour, find us and then go to Golden Hour.
Speaker 1: Okay. I will congratulations on your podcast on all of the exciting things happening in your life. I wish you all good things. You guys, thanks for having right back at you. Thank you. Be well