Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of The Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonably Shady. I am Jaseelle Bryant.
Speaker 3: What's up? What's up? This is Robin Dixon. Thank you for being here once again. I know I feel great about life. Robin? You do? You always do?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 3: Do you ever not?
Speaker 1: I mean I have my moments like what's a moment like, hmmm, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I do really feel good about life. I think that I don't know. Life is good? Yeah, yes, I have no cockplaints. All right?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, look good, smell good. Yeah, hair's growing. Yeah, we got edges.
Speaker 3: What's good?
Speaker 1: I don't know anyway. Do you have a reasonably shady moment? Oh? You know, it's so crazy. I was laying in bed last night and I had it in my head but my eyes were closed, and I was like.
Speaker 3: You should write it down. Oh this is it? Oh okay, you just remember.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh my god, y'all should see Robin's face right now. It's like a light bulb has gone off in her entire face.
Speaker 3: She is just beaming right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, Rob, and this is this is why I now remember my shady mom because it was in bed.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you know.
Speaker 1: How like well, okay you can remember, I don't know. Oh you don't watch TV in bed? So okay, you know how like when you're in the bed, you have you know, your partner or whatever you like, fight over the television remote, right, okay, So television remote. He wants to watch like movies. I want to watch CNN blah blah blah. So that's already been going on, which is annoying. Okay, So we have the television remote we fight over. Then we also have the fan remote. You know I've already talked about the fan yes, right, yes, yes, that's still a thing to the point where I have to sleep with like an extra blanket on top of me and I have to like get under it because the air is all in your eye. Like I can't sleep, I can't lay on my back the way I want to because the air is all hit in my face and whatever. Now we have a third remote.
Speaker 3: To fight over. What's that for? I got a vibrator? Is it? No?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, speaking of hold your thought, hold your thought. So I was with I was in where was I I was with some of my girlfriends and they were like, just hell, you gotta get the damn I can't remember what it's called. It's a vibrator, right, and they were calling out their remote settings on the vibrant. One was like, yeah, I'm seven and eleven. One was like, oh my god, I'm like, what are y'all talking about?
Speaker 3: So, yes, I need the name of that. Yeah, I'll look it up. Okay, Okay, I need that. Okay.
Speaker 1: So we got a new mattress.
Speaker 2: Oh nice, okay, okay, yes, so you would tell me about this, right, So.
Speaker 1: I've talked about how like my mattress was horrible, and finally one day I woke up in so much pain on.
Speaker 3: My my what's this left side? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my left side, my shoulder, my neck, my bag, I mean so much pain. I was like, I can't do anymore like but we would literally be like sinking in our beds. So I finally went and got a new mattress, thank god. Yes, we got a temper pedick okay, which you know is one of the.
Speaker 3: Is that what it's called? Temper or temper? Is it temp repeede emperor or temper? Is it th h or t e? Okay? Then wet TEMPERPEDI yeah, we go, I got it. Yeah, so we got a temper pedick.
Speaker 1: So the temper Repedia comes with like one of those you know bases where you can lift the head up.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is fancy, this is fasty. This is about four thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Matches, it's a little more than that, oh, ten thousand a little less, right, yes, rich y'all. My mattress cost me seven ninety nine and you got the box springs for free. Okay anyway, No, it was like I think I spent with the mattress and the base was like six thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, okay, so it's an investment.
Speaker 1: Now we're fighting over the remote because the remote you can put the head up, you can put the feet up, you can put.
Speaker 3: Both, but you can do it.
Speaker 1: So like, no, no, we don't have the So we don't have the split one because the split if you think about it, those mattresses with the split down the middle, it's like you it's like two twins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like two twin bids. And yeah, you know having sex is like weird, yeah, you know, with a split down the middle.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, so we have to so ours is like not split. So he wants to put the head and the feet up at the same time. Now, well, it takes pressure off your back, saying, so you can elevate your head, so you can kind of you know, look at TV and you elevate your feet because it takes pressure off your back.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Oka, But I am a back inside sleeper me too, So it's fine for your back. When you go on your side, it's almost like your body like your your head is up, your feet feet are up, and you're on your side. So it's like you're like your body is like crunched up in like.
Speaker 3: A U shape or something. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Why wants you in a pretzel? Okay, right, we're going to do some pretzel sleeping.
Speaker 3: Exactly what in the world Wand.
Speaker 1: So anyway, my shady moment is the fact that now we have a third freaking remote to fight over, and like third you know, it's like his his sleeping habits versus mine, and you know it's just like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: So anyway, that's mess. But that is I'm actually impressed. Yeah, this mattress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good, Like definitely if you're a back sleeper, it's really good to have to be able to take the pressure off of your back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, raising your feet over your head. Nice. I like it. Anyway.
Speaker 2: Well, my shady moment is comes from I told y'all last week that a Door got her license, but I didn't really.
Speaker 1: Give y'all the whole story. Oh there's more, just there was some shadiness of all. Okay, so so cheated.
Speaker 3: No, but I did slide everybody at twenty. But that's not the point. Okay, I didn't. I don't want the people coming after me. Okay.
Speaker 2: So the week before I made an appointment for her to get her I went on the website and I scheduled for her to have her driver's license.
Speaker 3: I scheduled for the test.
Speaker 2: Right, it was a Saturday, and I'm already have my paperwork, my passport, i have her social Security number, I have everything. I'm ready, And they were like they pulled up the number and they were like, okay, so what are you here for? And we were like the driving test. She was like, do you have a license, and the Door was like, no, I need to get one today. So she was like she started clicking her little you know, typing typing. She was like, no, you you scheduled for a change to your driver's license.
Speaker 3: I said, what do that mean?
Speaker 2: So she said, you scheduled the wrong appoint Oh my god. So I said, so A Door's face just went down and she slumped down in the chair and I said, no, you know how like as.
Speaker 3: A mother, you're like I left out. She was so excited. She was so excited.
Speaker 2: So I look at the lady black woman and I was like, I know you, and mama helped her sister out.
Speaker 3: So she was like, she started taping. She started taping.
Speaker 2: She was like, wait a minute, I think I think nope, nobody has canceled today.
Speaker 3: Oh. I was like no, So she started typing again, typing again.
Speaker 2: I said, A Door's not gonna speak to me for three days. She was like, baby, speak to your mother. Everybody makes mistakes, she said, it just wasn't meant for you today. A door looked at her like she was about to cuss, and the door really doesn't cuss. Yeah, kind of a little bit. Anyway, So I'm the shady one because I messed up totally. Yes, So she got us the like so four or five days later, so that's ok. She got us another appointment very quickly, she got moved up the ranks and she was a license So all worked out.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay? Good? Was she mad though she was heated.
Speaker 2: She did not speak. We got in the car to go home. She just sat in the car. I was like, you're gonna turn it on.
Speaker 3: She was like just sitting there. She's just looking out the window.
Speaker 2: You know, you so mad, You're just looking out the window and there's nothing that anybody can say to you to make.
Speaker 3: You stop looking out the window. Oh my god. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was like, okay, ice cream, banana split, cherry on top, what you want.
Speaker 3: I know, we knew shoes. We're not perfect. We're not perfect, not perfect. We mess up.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean I remember the days, you know, my kids used to eat Cheetos for dinner, like it is what it is, probably still happens, rob And I was trying to half the people think I.
Speaker 3: Was better last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah the other day, Okay, I've been wanting to talk about this, the whole AI artificial intelligence, ok because you know there's all these you know, very rich people, billionaires or whatever that are putting their money into artificial intelligence, basically building semi humans. Right, So all of a sudden. Everybody's like, no, stop, this has gone too far because I think the artificial intelligent robots are smarter than us. I think that they have created them and somebody said it wasn't safe. I think they get mad. Can you imagine you have a robot in your house and I.
Speaker 3: Think it's mad too. Oh my gosh, I think they have turned violent. Really, I'm being dad serious. What I read it?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is similar to the vibranium exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need an article or something. No, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: I mean, so you're saying, these rich people have robots in their house.
Speaker 2: Well, they're putting money into artificial intelligence AI, that is building robot like guys. Yes, and they have feelings or they have pulled back going forward with this because of what has been happening, which is they are now turning violent. I might be making some of this up, but they are turning violent.
Speaker 1: So get this from this. This is like a movie.
Speaker 2: This is not a movie. I'm being honest. I read the article, guys. I read so many articles. I cannot remember all that I read. I'm here to tell you that. Okay, and I bought aline don't really read.
Speaker 1: So there's right, you read it on those those fake news.
Speaker 3: No I'm not Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: You speaking National Inquirer. No, no, these are these are reputable. But speaking of Donald Trump, Like, what's happening.
Speaker 3: Did they charge the man? Yeah, he was charged and he played not.
Speaker 1: Guilty and he played not guilty. Okay, So then now we are just waiting. We're just waiting for the CA Okay, So do we think he's going to jail. No, because I've read like he could get up to like four years or zero, anywhere between zero to four years.
Speaker 3: Okay, can we tell you we know it's going to be zero? Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to kind of along the lines of artificial intelligence. Not really, but like I just want to put this out there for everyone. I did read an article where the FBI is warning people, yeah, to use the charging stations like out in public. So whether it's like at the airport, yep, because yeah, anywhere, because people can put devices or chips or something in there that will like pull all your information from your phone, or it'll like somehow like put some type of virus in.
Speaker 3: Your phone and you'll get all your information out of it.
Speaker 1: So be careful. Just use your own charger.
Speaker 4: A new warning from the FBI, don't use those free charging stations in airports, hotels, or shopping centers. Criminals have figured out ways to use public USB ports to infect devices with malware and monitoring software. The agency is advising the public to bring their own cables and charging bricks.
Speaker 3: Totally be careful.
Speaker 2: And you know what, at the airports, I found them to be all broken anyway, right, okay, so all.
Speaker 3: Of the US slots were broken.
Speaker 2: They had like McDonald's special sauce in them, right right. I don't know, but if the FBI is telling you don't do it, don't do it. Just use your own charges, be very careful.
Speaker 3: And public like wi fi. Public WiFi is a disaster too.
Speaker 2: They will get all your information and they will run up your little credit cards in five seconds. Yeah, so just everybody just be mindful and be very careful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: One last thing about the AI. Can you imagine if you're if you have a robot in your house and you're telling it to clean, and they turn around and they're.
Speaker 3: Like, hell, no, bitch, right, bitch, you clean? That would be me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So scammers are using AI to recreate kids' voice.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have seen this.
Speaker 1: They're using AI to recreate kids' voices to call parents and tell them that their kids are missing and to try to get money from them.
Speaker 3: I've seen that.
Speaker 1: Like they literally yes, so they'll the parents will get a call.
Speaker 3: Yes'd be like mom, I've been.
Speaker 1: Kidnapped, second thousand dollars or whatever, and then like they're all like panicking and stuff. And then they find out like it was all yeah, that their daughter is like safe in her bed or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of kids, and the person was scary. It's very scary. And the person we're not really talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Nick Cannon didn't know all the names of his kids. He did an interview and somebody was like, name all twelve of your kids, and he was like, Rock and Row, Golden, Sunshine and Rain.
Speaker 3: I'm making these names out ivy amp Park, Blue and North.
Speaker 2: And then he was like and yeah, number nine, ten, eleven, twelve, y'all don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Okay, she didn't say that, but it was like he wait on top of that. I saw that he said he wants Taylor Swift to have his thirteenth child.
Speaker 3: Is he serious?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Why for the jeans? I don't know no.
Speaker 2: What Nick Cannon did he have on his turban when he said it he didn't have on his turban. I think the turbine makes him speak normally.
Speaker 3: You think so makes it squeezes his brain.
Speaker 1: Think a little bit better, Nick, So he already said he wishes Christina Milian had one. Now he wants Taylor Swift one.
Speaker 2: Okay, but but Taylor's single now she broke up with her boo, So they're trying to figure out how fast she's gonna start dating Pete Davison because everybody knows that the Pete Davison pene is coming. It's serious, Okay, everybody wants that Pete Davison paeness.
Speaker 3: Honey.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what we didn't talk about recently after the announcement. But Bravo Khan is gonna be in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Bravo Khan, Bravo Kan.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm gonna be in November, right, and in November I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: That could either go left to go right. Okay.
Speaker 2: It is nice that everything will probably be in one building. I am like super excited about like Vegas, baby, like Bravo con and Vegas.
Speaker 3: Like that's that's that's a that's a vibe. Yeah, that's exciting.
Speaker 2: But like Vegas is the platform for Shenanigan's nonsense drugs and alcohol, so is anybody showing up for their panel?
Speaker 3: Who's showing up the Who's struck today? That is very true. Yes, that is very true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, well you know that we will we wherever we're supposed to be because we're professional, right, but there will definitely be people. I mean, but you know what, honestly, it don't matter if you're in Vegas or Montana. Right, if they're gonna drink and party, they're gonna do it. That is very true, you know what I mean, That is very true. But I am actually because you know, Brava Khan wore us out. But when I heard that and saw that, I was like, okay, yeah, I'm here for Vegas. I like that. And then potentially it means like I would think all the talent would stay in the same hotel where all of the events are taking them. That's what I'm saying, right, you could do everything in one building. Yeah, yeah, I'm here for that. Yeah, that's okay. We approve, not that anybody asked we approve. We are to like switch it up it is, and then I was thinking they could do they can switch cities and that would keep it fresh, right, But then it's also good because then you can get the people from the West coast. It'll be easier for the West coast people to come, you know what I mean, it's always on the East coast. Yeah, then those people always have to travel to the from the west to the east. And I know the poor Californians feel left out?
Speaker 3: Do they? Probably?
Speaker 1: I mean, like everything Brava related is like over here, Okay, Like we still need to go over there for a show.
Speaker 3: For a show, Yeah, a live show of reason. Oh we do we do? Oh?
Speaker 2: Might we might be able to like work that in Maybe while we're out there, maybe we'll see Speaking of and I can't believe I forgot to talked about this last week. There is something called Ultimate Girl's Tripland Baby and it is on Peacock and check it out.
Speaker 3: It is it has been a key key. Have you been watching, Carly?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's it's a good it's a good little key key. Carly has thoughts and opinions. She's been watching I still need to catch up. So we started watching like the first episode when I was packing, and then I haven't watching yet.
Speaker 3: You saw you saw one episode around friend, Hi, friend, you saw one episode. I don't you know, I don't even watch our show, right, Yeah. You weren't supposed to tell people now, I mean I was like, you know, I watch it when they send it to us. I watch it a by laptop.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, no, I'll try to I got I told you My TVs are being dominated now because I'm not home by myself during the day.
Speaker 3: So you know, I can't just say, okay, it's for y'all. Corey Carter, why on you? I'm sure you have more than four TVs.
Speaker 1: We do, and you have laptops we do, okay, but because one it's home, we're spending a lot of time together watching the same things together.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is some bonding time. Yes. Oh okay, I like that, you know what I mean? Yeah? Okay, all right, fine.
Speaker 1: Then yes, so I have to wait until he like goes and does something to watch what I want to watch.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is the last thing I wanted to talk to y'all about. And then we have to move on to some questions. Okay, So and y'all I read an article, I promise. So when I was in the Doobie, Yeah, also known as Dubai, they go by the AED. That's their form of currency.
Speaker 3: The currency. Okay, we are the dollar.
Speaker 2: India came out and said, we're not doing any more transactions. We're not doing any more what do you call it when you make a negotiations with the dollar?
Speaker 1: Okay, we're using our rubies? Really is it ruby?
Speaker 3: Rupees? Rupees? We're using rupees.
Speaker 2: Now, mind you this one dollar is about seven and forty eight rupees.
Speaker 3: But that's not the point.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, So somebody else came out and said, we're not using the dollar either. Gods, the dollar is about to be in the trash can why because of nobody.
Speaker 3: If it's not like.
Speaker 2: The world currency, then it becomes lesser value.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they're not using it because they feel like it's not stable.
Speaker 3: I think they want to use their own currency, which is probably what they should have been doing.
Speaker 1: I mean, but you know, they keep talking about like recession of recession is coming in, recession is coming, recession and recessions. Yeah, maybe that's why. Maybe they're scared that the dollar is going to like crash could be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, could be. So I don't know. I'm going to hold on to my dollar. Okay, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what you're gonna do with your dollar. My dollar's gonna be heilly, put it all under the mattress.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put it in my braw. Right. You hear about the bank fashion? No, what bank? It was like multiple banks in like one week crash.
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, I saw that, the Wells Fargo. It was that it was better not be that Bank of America. What bank was it? It was Silicone in the OC in the Silicon Valley. Yes, I did see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like three and then it was something like it was like three banks in one week that crashed.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's a problem. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna hold on to my little dollar. No more major purchases people, Yeah, no more.
Speaker 3: What was I gonna say? Okay, I have something funny.
Speaker 1: So did you see Teresa Judas post she posted on her stories something for Ramona Singer's daughter. Right, I'm gonna read you exactly.
Speaker 3: What it says. Okay, Okay.
Speaker 1: So it's a picture of like two girls. I guess one of them is Avery. Okay, So it says, congrats Avery Singer on the launch of her new company at batch Boss. Go give her a follow to show your support. If you need any batch planning help. I guess it's bachelorette parties. She is your girl something like that. Make and this is the other box. Make sure they tag batch Boss please, and this is our website if they want to click as well.
Speaker 3: What So, she pretty much did.
Speaker 1: A copy and paste from the so the people sent this to Teresa.
Speaker 3: Hey, Teresa, can you post about Avery's new business?
Speaker 1: Yes, literally copied and paste everything they said and put it in there. And the part that's crazy, it is like two separate boxes. So I'm gonna show it to you. So the second one, the second box literally says make sure they tag batch Boss please, and this is our website if they want to click as well.
Speaker 2: This is why you got You gotta love Teresa. We got to love Teresa.
Speaker 3: Because she just she either she don't give a damn, which is it?
Speaker 2: That's what we would need to know. This is absolutely hilarious. Now have you been watching Jersey?
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen Jersey either, so I have not, but I want to say y'all should watch Jersey.
Speaker 3: We're gonna give Jersey a little shot, yea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I mean, yeah, I haven't watched it, but I do see like clips of stuff, and you know, it's the whole Teresa Melissa stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And from what I feel like, I feel like, and you know, I don't know, I might be in the minority. I feel like Melissa and Joe kind of have a point with everything that's going on.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Probably, I'm sure both sides have a point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just feel like, from what I can tell, it seems like people are really harsh, like coming down harsh on Melissa and Joe for like anything and everything that they do right. And I feel like from the clips that I can see, I feel like they're coming from a point of frustration.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and hurt. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But and it's like, for whatever reason, people just want to think that they're just like being messy or that they're not being genuine right, and that's not how it's coming off. And supposedly to Melissa, Teresa said, Melissa, she do on Joe something like that, Yeah, yeah, something like that. I mean she was like making up with some guy or something. And I everybody just need a Yeah, I don't know, but I just feel like I might be in the minority because I feel like most people are teamed Teresa. How they are I think, so yeah, but from what I see, I don't know, carl you watch.
Speaker 3: I do, and it's not it is an unpopular opinion, but.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, okay, so car So Carly said, she kind of what my opinion is an unpopular opinion, but she kind of agrees with me, right, Yeah. I just feel I feel like they're being like either misunderstood or just I believe they're being intentionally misunderstood. People just don't want to hear what they're saying, and I can. It just looks like she's just frustrated.
Speaker 3: So so this week we need to be team Melissa. I mean, I'm not team anybody.
Speaker 1: Next week, I'm not teaming anybody because, like I said, I haven't even watched, but just from what I see and what I observing and maybe just knowing, like you know, because we've we've done this for years, like and we know like a little bit more than what the viewers know that there's a lot more that goes into it than I'm just like, eh, I don't know it doesn't feel like it's like she's the villain here.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, So I we're gonna switch gears because we haven't done this in a while, and I want to give like a little drum roll.
Speaker 3: Was that a drum roll? Wait? Okay, wait a minute, that's fine, that's fine. Close enough drum roll?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: It is now time for is it reasonable or is it jady? All right?
Speaker 2: So you guys have sent us a situation. We're gonna read it and we're gonna let you know if it's reasonable or shady?
Speaker 3: All right, and this is from el JC. Okay, high ladies.
Speaker 2: You two are definitely my favorite housewives and I love the podcast. I have a question, though, is it reasonable or shady? Two of my closest friends split a twenty dollars item as a wedding gift? This right here, I can end this right now. This is the shady shit I've rid. Okay, y'all split a twenty dollars gift?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Okay, anyway, I need to know how old y'all are. Oh that's true, that's true. Okay, but it continues.
Speaker 2: Yes, I didn't need them to spend a fortune, but I definitely it definitely rubbed me the wrong way at the time. Still kind of does, honestly, to the point where I think I've only used the item one time. No one of those friends is engaged.
Speaker 1: Oh now now one of those friends is engaged. I think it's type of oh type so oh, so now one of them is engaged. Okay, if I get her a cheap gift for her wedding, I'm definitely someone who usually is a big is the bigger person, but this situation really irked me.
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so first of all, that was like they that was super shady for them to split a twenty dollars gift, and.
Speaker 3: You want to know how oh they are. I'm like, it don't matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't mean even right, because if if you're old enough to get it married, you have more than ten dollars, right, If you're old enough to attend a wedding, to be a guest at a wedding, you have more than ten dollars number one. Yes, So it's like, what does that say about how they feel about her as a friend? So okay, the question is does she return a favor by giving? So we're gonna give her a ten dollars gift?
Speaker 3: What costs ten dollars?
Speaker 1: I know, are you gonna give her twenty dollars gift?
Speaker 3: You give a gift car for starts to Starbucks or something, I.
Speaker 1: Would say, be the Yeah, it is a reason, she said, is she's saying? She said, normally she is the bigger person. Okay, isn't reasonably shady if I get her a cheap gift for her wedding?
Speaker 3: No, it's not. It's not shady. It's definitely very reasonable.
Speaker 1: But if you are usually the bigger person, I think you will feel better about yourself by staying the bigger.
Speaker 3: Person who needs to feel good about themselves.
Speaker 1: I mean, she won't like have any regrets, you know what I'm saying? Like, oh, true, you know what I'm saying, Like you could one day because I wonder how many times, how much time has passed, all that type of stuff. You know, there's some other variable's going on.
Speaker 3: So no, you're not shady if you give her a cheap gift.
Speaker 1: But ah, there's nothing wrong with you being the bigger person and actually getting her a gift that you think is appropriate for a wedding. Right, But let's be clear, your friend was shady your friends, you're shady who split a twenty dollars gift and I want to know what the gift is, right, like, because she said she hasn't used it that much.
Speaker 3: What is that? What could it be? What is that? Like a curling iron, a blow dry spoon.
Speaker 2: It's like it's probably that vibrator and maybe she didn't have to remote control for it.
Speaker 3: It was the cheap kind, like what if?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is hilarious.
Speaker 3: I want to follow up on something.
Speaker 1: So a couple of few episodes ago, we talked about how we're talking about how we use all these plastic water bottles, right and oh and we don't use the reusable ones because.
Speaker 3: They get all mildewy and bacteria. Right.
Speaker 1: Yes, So one person did email us kind of getting on us because we need to stop being damaging to the planet and using plastic water bottles is very.
Speaker 3: Bad for the planet. Okay, so sorry, yes, okay, So.
Speaker 1: Thankfully our friend Derek. Shout out to Derek. He wrote in said, hey, ladies, great pot today. I feel like every time y'all talk about something, I either have it or have done or used it. So I know y'all were talking about water bottles and this and stuff on the pod. I have this water bottle I've had for years that is self cleaning. I still watch it during the week as well.
Speaker 3: Derek Sapline, he said, there's no such thing.
Speaker 1: He said, there's no smells, and it cleans the water as well. It uses the same UVC light that hospitals used to sterilize their equipment. Oh okay, now he's high tech. Okay, okay, Derek. Yes, I shout a video, a quick video before I went back to work, showing the bottle have a great week. Oh what was I clicked on it because I saw this. What was the the name of it? Okay, So the bottle is by the company called lark La r Q. Apparently they were on Shark Tank. The bottles like one hundred dollars. But if it does this.
Speaker 3: It's worth it. It is worth it.
Speaker 1: So I think I'm going to do my part to try to save the planet and create less waste.
Speaker 3: I think you should plastic waste. Yes, and I'm going to get one of these and try it out.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me out try Yeah, definitely try that out and let me know what you think. Yeah, but if it starts stinking, month two. He said he's had it for years. He said, I've had this water bottle for years.
Speaker 3: And that's the smell. Does the UV light that cleans it? Does that give you cancer?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, that's a good question. But it's says hospitals use it to sterilize their equipment. Speaking of yeah, have you seen reports where like, I feel like, all of a sudden, I started seeing reports about like, when you get your nails done, you don't you wear the press press ons. But I get my nails done and I set my nails under the gel dryer, right, and it was like, oh, the UV light from the gel dryers causes cancer and blah blah blah. You gotta wear sunscreen, you gotta do all this. So I asked my nail tech. I was like, should I be concerned about this light? And she was like, we use an LED light which does not cause cancer.
Speaker 3: Oh so this is a thing. Yeah, oh wow, so this is intrinquing.
Speaker 1: Right, So you know, for anyone out there, ask your nail text if they have the UV light or.
Speaker 3: That LED light. Okay, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, now I don't believe Remember, you know, the report of like perms for your hair cause cancer.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think it sits on your hair long enough to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think it seeps, because it does. If it hits your scalp, it's gonna burn. So how would it cause the cancer? And I asked my obi about it, and she was like, yeah.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, you know, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that chemical if you like ingest it like every day, maybe, but like I don't think something that sits on your hair for a few minutes and you wash it out once every few months it's gonna cause cancer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should we should do that.
Speaker 1: Can see where the light if I go to the light every if I go to the nailcelel every two weeks and I'm sitting under this UV light or whatever, like, that's like causing can.
Speaker 3: Cause skin cancer. It's like being outside and the sun. It's like being outside and sun.
Speaker 1: Yes, but the LED light is better anyway.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like that.
Speaker 2: And and but cancer research I told you a couple of weeks ago, is that it's very good now or something.
Speaker 3: It's something.
Speaker 1: Yes, you had a cure for something. There's a cure for something. There's something for us something.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, I got okay, go ahead, No, go ahead?
Speaker 1: So one more follow up on the Larsa and having sex four times a day? Hey girls, this is from Austin. Hey girls, I can have sex a lot, but me and my partner never make it past twice a day. If you did it anymore, you would have no more come to come out. So Larsa is full of it. He couldn't be lasting long each time.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Scotty has no more come in his body because it is you know, because Larsa did two. Okay, this is a mess. Wait a minute, something something damn got that fast?
Speaker 1: Wow? Sheesh, what were we talking about just before that? Okay, hold on, I can't remember what I was gonna say. I was gonna say, Robin, I think you're beautiful. I think you're amazing. So happy that we're friends.
Speaker 2: Okay, Every now and again, we need some love, okay, I mean, because it's hard out here in these streets.
Speaker 3: Do you know? Haters are amazing to me because they don't let ups mean fascinating.
Speaker 2: I mean, the level and the effort that it takes to hate on somebody is just outrageously weird to me.
Speaker 3: It's getting weirder by the day.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, so this is somebody who is ROBERTA mcgil and she said, you know what, ladies, I just want to send a quick email to tell you thank you, thank you for being so awesome and making me laugh till I cry. You guys have been such a fun bright spot each week for me while dealing taking care of my elderly dad's health issues at the hospital. I can't thank you enough much love, Bobby mcguil. That's really nice. Thank you, Yes, and today nice to know that we can like make somebody happy every now and again.
Speaker 3: It's great. That's why we do it.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: So haters suck on it. Take that.
Speaker 2: Take that by the way, and they've this This episode has aired of Ultimate Girl's Trip. While we were there one of the nights. One of the girls, her name is Whitney. She's the Salt like one of the Salt Lake girls. She's very much into sex, as you know most people are. And we had like a tantric food night right in this We had a chef that was giving us food that when we put in our mouth, I'm supposed to like invoke all these senses and we all want to.
Speaker 1: Like afrodis kind of We were all supposed to like oysters and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we had like a big fat oyster and then he made some other things. He had a big thing that looked like a penis come out, but he peeled it open, and you'd never want to peel a penis. He peeled it open and stuff was in there.
Speaker 3: That was good.
Speaker 2: Anyway, long story short, there is something to be said about aphrodisiac food.
Speaker 3: Okay, so did you feel effect?
Speaker 2: I didn't feel like I wanted to have sex with any of those women. However, I did feel like, wow, this is intriguing that like your your mouth senses are a different point of sensual pleasure.
Speaker 3: So did you get horny?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Again, I did not want to have sex with any of these said did you want to have sex with them? Maybe you to your room and has sex with yourself. Oh no, I was tired. I went to be okay, like, did you get turned on somehow?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But I could I could see it happened, like I could I understand it now. Okay, it's what I'm saying. Really, yes, Okay, I get that. So I'm going to work on that.
Speaker 3: I'm going to have a tantric dinner.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, I've got to work on this. Y'all cannot come right? Can we do the dinner? Can we see this happen? No, you cann act, but I think that fine on camera? What are you talking about? I don't know nothing about cameras. Cameras. H I'm gonna do some research and that I'm gonna let you know, just give you some spices for your life.
Speaker 3: Did you know that there's like sex houses that you can like visit and watch people have sex? What? Yes, your neighbor?
Speaker 1: No, Like it's like an actual Carly said, yes, have you been You haven't?
Speaker 3: I did want to go for like recent purposes? Yeah? Have you been robbing? It's like a voyeur? No I have not.
Speaker 1: Do you want to go potentially? I have no desire. Yeah, it's like it's like a museum. Oh, or like a zoo. Is this in the United States? It's like down the street in Caytonsville were going out and where in DC? Yeah, okay, we got it's like some of the cakes. But it's like, let me tell you, like a museum or like a zoo. And Ashley's coming with us because you know she loves anything like that. We can get Charisa come with us. Yeah, okay, this is gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, sign me up, okay, yes, and we get some tips all of it right or just entertainment right or not? Or yeah or you know yeah, yeah, I can say, I can say move your leg over here.
Speaker 3: All right, it's a whole lot better. Oh my gosh. All right.
Speaker 2: That is our episode. Guys, we love y'all so much. Don't ever forget to live your life either.
Speaker 3: Reasonable ord, shaitey or both see y'all.
Speaker 2: Reasonably Shady is a production of the Black Effect podcast Network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows, and you can connect with us on social media at Robin Dixon, ten, Giselle Bryant, and Reasonably Shady