Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: So I wanted to say something because I posted something on Instagram and it got a lot of traction, and it was it was actually an old post. But what I realized is that a lot of people you know, don't catch the information when it comes out, or they might be new or they just forgot So I posted about my islet air Vocable Life Insurance trust and this is something that I think is important for people to understand, just the trust period. We should probably at some point bring a lawyer on to talk about trust and the state planning because it's extremely important, especially when you talking about wealth. But the whole point of a trust is to take things out of your name. And this is why when they always say, you say that cliche like what does it own nothing? Control everything? Yes, And that's you know, that's kind of where that that comes from with you know a lot of wealthy people, they don't really and they're not really in a hurry to have their name on everything. And this goes back to even that versus battle with Jizi and Gucci and when Jezi said he owns half Atlanta and then you know, of course people on social media they got to Google in and they was like, well it actually comes out that he only owns one house and making Jeorgia da da dada. Then there's another way of social media people that was like, well, you know, you don't just because your name is not attached to it doesn't mean that you don't. Right, that's actually more beneficient because just how you found out that he owns that house, Like, don't you think that it would probably be beneficial that you wouldn't be able to find it out. And it's like, you know, that's why people own things and trust and LLCs and different things of that nature, for protection on the legal side, but also to take things out of their personal a state, because there's a thing called a state taxes. So this is extremely important where it's like, Okay, as you're accumulating wealth and you become wealthy, this information might not apply to you right now, but God willing, it will apply to you in the future. And this is the whole pointing why you're watching market mondays, Right, So when you're ten million up and when you're twenty million up, now you've got a whole different set of problems. It's not like your problems aren't money, your problems are keeping money. Yes, that's extremely important. Getting money is one thing. Keeping money is a whole different ballgame. And that's the part that they never taught you. They never really taught you how to get money. But some people are smart enough to figure it out, but you definitely wasn't taught how to keep money because even if you get money, it could just be a fluke. They'll let you have money for twenty years, thirty years, but that's not really no real money because ultimately you're just gonna give it back in thirty years. Anyway, when you die, your family, your the irs, everybody's just gonna come and then you know, one generation, you back to where you started. So this is extremely important to understand. So when you hear the word trust, it's a it's just important. I wanted to kind of give that groundwork.
Speaker 5: Anothering is no peton. I just want to know if it's no peton, let's do this thing always, Let's do this.
Speaker 6: Then, let's do this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, money Green, Let's go money Green the money team. So there's a difference between tax evasion and tax avoidance. Let's put this out there right away, because I even not going.
Speaker 3: Through this with you.
Speaker 4: Oh, this tax evasion is a federal crime that you will be penalized for and you'll probably go to jail if you ever get caught. This is when you're purposely avoiding paying taxes and you're lying on your income and you're not reporting income. That is tax evasion. That's illegal, and you shouldn't. You should never do that under any circumstances. Tax avoidance is the practice of minimizing the taxes that you owe in a legal and efficient manner. This is something that smart people doing, wealthy people have been doing for a very long period of time. Tax avoidance is not tax evasion. They're two different things, right, And we can have a conversation about Donald Trump at some point if you're interested in but that's a different conversation.
Speaker 5: All the game, everybody out of team, everybody out of campra.
Speaker 4: So the whole point, your whole point is to pay as little taxes as possible. There's nothing wrong with that. And this is why it's important to be a business owner. This is why it's important to have deductions. This is why it's important to have employees, because the tax code, once again is not set up for employees. The tax code is set up for entrepreneurs and investors, landowners. These are these are who do you think writes the tax code? This is This is something that people don't fully understand and one thing that you can't do if you're trying to become wealthy. You can't beef with information, don't argue with information, don't find Yeah, but the thing is like, if you're not qualified to speak, you have to listen. You're not qualified to speak, you have to listen. This is where humility comes into play. So all right, Having it said that, the islet irrevocable life and trust very important to understand why this is even important. So the irrevocable life insurance trust is when you have a life insurance policy, but you're not the owner the trust. You have a trust set up and the trust is the owner of the life insurance. Now why is this important? Because if you own life insurance and your own personal name right and you die, now that gets added into your estate. Now, if you're worth five million dollars and you have a five million dollar life insurance policy, now you are actually a state is ten million dollars. It's actually an issue because now you have what's called the state text. You can study what happened to Prince, you can study what happened to Michael Jackson. When you don't have an estate plan, the government comes and they want money within ninety days. So now you have to do.
Speaker 5: Earners what's up. You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts of digital tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be. But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested.
Speaker 1: If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day.
Speaker 2: Imprisoned and deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: This is why the whole estate sale. When you see a lot of musicians like Elvis President, they selling his guitar because they don't have enough money. So now you got to do a fire sale. Start selling things, start selling autograph jersey, start selling homes because you got to raise money to give it to the irs. That's because they didn't do a state planning. Extremely important to understand this. So to avoid the life insurance causing an issue. Then you can put it in the trust and being that it's in a trust, it doesn't get added to your estate because you don't own it. The estate owns it. That is the benefit of it. Now. What it also can do is pay a state taxes because if you have taxes that are due, now you can use a portion of the life insurance policy that's owned by the estate tax free to pay your state taxes, and a variety of different other things that you can actually do to set it up. So, like I said, it's not for everybody, but a lot of people listen to market mondays, So I'm assuming that some of the people probably are in that situation where they are wealthy. Just by the number of one hundred thousand people listen to this, some are wealthy. And that's just the law of the law of large numbers. And like I said, if you yourself are not wealthy, that's okay. You're gonna get there at some point. Enough, when you are there, it's better to have the information as opposed to not having the information. We saw it happens piece of takeoff. He didn't have a will, didn't have any estate planning place. His parents, I guess they're they're not together anymore, and now allegedly they're, you know, fighting over his situation, and it's in probat and it's the whole thing. So it's like, these things keep happening, They keep happening. It's been it was happening in the sixties with Jimmy Hendrix, it happened with Prince, it happened with Michael Jacksons, and it happened as recently with Takeoff. This is generations keep making the same mistake because they're not educated and they're not informed, and you're not planning for your death because you're thinking that it's superstitious that if you if you think about death, you're gonna die. Well, news flash, you're gonna die. It's it's one hundred percent chance you're done.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm not.
Speaker 4: That's the thing about it, it's one hundred percent chance. I've never met a person that has not I've never met a person that that's that is three hundred years old, five hundred years die proof. I've never met a person that's immortal, never met a person that has Eli Musk, all the money he's I've never met a person that has become immortal. Yes, who knows, maybe maybe they maybe they are. I just never met I've never met an immortal person before.
Speaker 6: I never met with some of them babies they putting like in that matrix boomb they'll be able to for three hundred years.
Speaker 3: Put them in the bubble the matrix pot.
Speaker 4: Put them in the bubble, the real bubble.
Speaker 6: That's the other big podcast.
Speaker 3: Boom we go. See. Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: Reach out to your trusted lawyer. Get your estate plan in order. This is extremely important and this is what I'm doing myself as right now, I'm getting my estate planning order. So even if you're not at the level to get a trust make check your beneficiaries, get life insurance, get a power of attorney, get a healthcare proxy, get your state plan order. We're at the top of the year. Everybody sat in the New Year's resolution. This is a this is a good resolution for you to have. Have a conversation with your family. Have a conversation with your children. You know, sometimes you got to have uncomfortable conversation. So yeah, just wanted to talk about that. I'm sure we'll probably, like I said, at some point, we should probably bring a lawyer on and we can have an even more in depth conversation. But important to keep in mind.
Speaker 5: New Year's resolution.
Speaker 3: Check your paperwork.
Speaker 6: Update your paperwork. Fam Listen, if somebody put it on you good two years ago and y'all broke up, you may want to take her name off of Benice, get all your money and then all your three kids on the side of the man. It just happened. I know somebody who I ain't gonna say your name. I love you. I was in love with her. Why was she in love with what she was doing to you? Okay, great, great? Think what your hair? But not your hair? Right? Never updated this paperwork. Nice little policy came through for the side joint, not the main joint or the kids.
Speaker 4: And then one last one last thing. Because people ask what's the best type of policy. There's a variety of different type of policies. But the policy that I'm using personally is guaranteed protection universal life because that's a lifelong policy where it doesn't it's not designed to build cash value, so it's a it's a cheaperum then a whole life or I U L. But you don't want to do term with this because term is going to run out, so you need a permanent type of policy. So for all you people that's like, well, whole life isn't a good investment. Well, I'm not here to convince you that is a good investment.
Speaker 6: But if it runs out and you never get the benefit, that's the great finesse. And I'm pro term in some cases, but if you don't expire before the twenty years or thirty years, and then they get to keep all the premium. That is a big that's like options for the broker trousers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, twenty years is here, Yeah, expired.
Speaker 4: But the guaranteed protection is it is a is another choice where you don't. It's like a hybrid between term and whole life where it doesn't. It's not designed to build cash value, but it's going to be here for the rest of your life, so you don't have to worry about it expiring.
Speaker 6: So how much coverage you're getting or show how.
Speaker 4: Much coverage to be determined.
Speaker 6: Mike clipped that out Shoty, Like what you're doing, boy, have that offline. Join our group text and we'll tell you how much coverage you should be getting to be earned.
Speaker 7: All right, my graduates from my school being force back drop drop, Mike, drop bag drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan.
Speaker 2: These are just.
Speaker 1: Some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,