Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos Kings.
Speaker 2: The King of Reality TV and one of the most sought.
Speaker 1: After executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Hey, rain Drops, on today's episode Reality with the King. First of all, Carlos.
Speaker 2: King is vindicated. I am vindicated.
Speaker 1: Gays, girls days and guys, Okay, I feel good about it. I'll get into that later. But Carlos King is vindicated, and rain Drops, thank you for always supporting me and for always having my back. But on this episode, somebody has my front. She is a former Real housewife of Toronto who also lives in Beverly Hills. She's married to a very handsome fertility doctor and together they have this amazing fertility app called Anna. So give it up for the beautiful woman who I got a chance to meet at Kathy Hilton's Christmas party and we had a good time and I'm so happy she is making her Reality with the King debut. Give it up for Roxy.
Speaker 3: What an intro can not be like my new bio.
Speaker 1: Yes, Tata, you could take this and put it and pin it to your Instagram feed and then you can have chat GPT insert it in your profile bio.
Speaker 3: I will do all that.
Speaker 2: Carlos, how are you, baby doll?
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me? This is so fun. Like I'm first of all, loved the show last night, like obsessed, love this intro. Yes, I like the husband's like I used to call him the hot baby doctor, so I like that. You're like, she is a hot fertility doctor USB and that's right, you can do I call him hot baby doctor.
Speaker 2: No, I've met him at the party too. He's so handsome.
Speaker 1: But talk to me about your app and is claw on a is a fertility app?
Speaker 2: So I explained that to us. And how you came up with this? Well, I have.
Speaker 3: This amazing husband who's a fertility doctor. But if I didn't, I would have myself kind of gone on to do fertility treatments that I didn't need to do. I was told I needed IVF by two doctors in California, and then I just so happened to fall in love with a fertility doctor and he's like, why do you think you need IVF? And I was like, well that was what I was told and it's just such a big industry IVF. And so when we wanted to get pregnant, my husband put me on a program where he managed my supplements. He managed helped me manage my inflammation, changed, my fitness changed, my mindset changed, like some of the things that I I was taking, and lo and behold, the program worked. We started tracking the ovulation properly, because most trackers are not accurate. Ours is and we started tracking and doing everything properly, and I got pregnant at thirty eight, and then I got pregnant again at thirty nine. And people were so interested in this that we turned that program into our app called Anna. And in Ana, you can follow our whole program. It takes you through everything you need to do to help you get pregnant at home. It can even send you the supplements that you need. It recommends what you need if you need a little bit of fertility drugs that you can take it home. You can even chat with Arnold right in the app. And like, that's a big deal because not everyone can come to Beverly Hills and see this fancy celebrity doctor, but here you have access to him right in the app. And so it's amazing, and it's born out of our own journey to try and help women get pregnant. So everyone's seen my whole life unfold.
Speaker 2: Why not know.
Speaker 3: Everything about my journey to fertility and all all of that as well. Well.
Speaker 1: No, that's amazing because I have a lot of listeners who are trying to get pregnant, whether there are same sex couples or women in general or women.
Speaker 2: Of a particular age.
Speaker 1: So this is really amazing because I'm vegan and I do believe that health is wealth, and I believe that food, heels and taking the proper supplements for your body type and your blood type can be able to, like you said, get rid of things, even inflammation. I know you talked about that before. So that's really amazing. So we can get this app like at the app store on our phones, right, Yes, just.
Speaker 3: Type in on a Fertility his websites doctor Arnold. You can just put into Google. But yeah, on a Fertility in the app store. And it's amazing because it's it's just such a I just want listeners to know this one thing. Fertility clinics are a business. And so you walk into a bakery, you're going to be sold bread, you know. You walk into a fertility clinic, next thing you know, you're being sold ivy app. And it's expensive and it's costly, and for the people who need it, it's an miracle, and we treat them every day here at our clinic and Beverly Hills. But for the there's so many women who don't need to go through all of this, who are otherwise doing it because they didn't have an you know, no one tells them about this in between option. Let's manage your inflammation, let's manage your supplements, let's track your cycle propertly. Let's get to the root cause. And so I think it's really beautiful that we've created something you can try and help people. And then you know, for the gays, we love the gays, they're here out every day. We help, we help same sex couples get pregnant, we love men having babies, and we have a big third party, you know, part of our business to help with the surrogates and stuff like that. So we're just trying to help all families try to have babies because we have two babies ourselves and we love it so much. We just want to spread that love to the world. Carlos, No, I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that love.
Speaker 1: As a guy, well, I gotta find you know, Listen, I'm single, so I gotta find no problem. Well, honey, does your fertility app also help me find a man?
Speaker 3: Single father by choice? It's okay? Oh yes, I mean I don't just say, Carlos, if you need one.
Speaker 2: Okay, we know how to do.
Speaker 3: We know how to make babies for everyone.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for that, my sister. Okay, I'll listen. I'll keep that in mind.
Speaker 1: But I definitely would download the app anyway, because you never know how this crazy world we live in changes, and not only this crazy world, but the crazy world of Beverly Hills too, because you and I are going to recap part one of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and I'm so happy to talk to you about this because you are literally a real housewife who lives in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: So, girlfriend, why aren't you on this show?
Speaker 3: Girl?
Speaker 2: I live like.
Speaker 3: Right in Beverly Hills, Like I can walk to Beverly Hills Hotel. It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to be on this show, girl.
Speaker 3: Okay. When I got to LA, because I was on the Real House as a Toronto. When I got to LA, everyone was like, oh my gosh, are you joining the Real Houseies of Beverly Hills. And I was like, no, I'm not. But it was funny that so many people, like in the business and stuff told me everything about the Wives. Everyone is just like, oh, because you're on the Housewives. They just started telling me all these things about the show and about the Wives. And it's so funny because, like I very quickly realized, this is this is this is Kyle's territory, This is Kyle's show. Kyle is the Queen of Beverly Hills. Why you say that, Well, let's just say she's the boss. Like she's the boss of the Real House Loves of Beverly Hills. There's there's I mean, there's Andy, and there's Kyle. In a good way.
Speaker 2: I love Kyle.
Speaker 3: I'm all here for her being the boss. This is her show though.
Speaker 1: So she's like Tony Danza and who's the boss? Like Alissa Balana.
Speaker 2: I was making a guess of parents.
Speaker 3: Let me explain this. You see how like Sutton's all as you can see, you can see that Sutton is kind of you know what Carcel said, Sutton's watching her words around Kyle, always trying to kind of make sure that she's pleasing Kyle. And just the truth is is that Kyle Sutton's boss. It's not that's not a bad thing, it's just the truth. Need some water after that. So it's like, tell the rain drops of suns followers not to come for me. I love something.
Speaker 1: Oh honey, the slutters came for me, girl, The sluts came for me for three years. But listen, I feel vindicated because based on this episode, I'm gonna go back when I say what happened towards the end, but it's so evident that based on part one reunion, Garcela doesn't like any of these women, including Sutton. They're not friends. The alliance is gone. Everybody owes me an apology. Who tried to put me in a corner like I'm babing dirty dancing because I had an opinion that turned out to be a fact. Because I know this is a big of by my podcast and why people love it. I'm not coming as a biased supporter. I'm coming as a reality TV executive who works with networks, who understands how the sausage is made, and I understand human behavior as relates only to reality stars. I don't talk about politics, I don't talk about science, I don't talk about fertility. I talk about reality TV because I know what the fuck.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: So I said for three years gar selling Sutton's alliance is an alliance. It's not a friendship. And we saw that happen in this episode. And I feel good that the world is now saying, oh, my god's carl of us right, Because in Beverly Hills, where you live, and you even said that this show belongs to Kyle.
Speaker 2: Everybody in Beverly.
Speaker 1: Hills to me, and I'd love to get your thoughts on this, they have to kiss the ring because that, to me is just sort of the Beverly Hale's culture, and in the culture of this particular show. Instead of Cash is king, Kyle is queen.
Speaker 3: Kyle is the Queen. Kyle is the boss. Everyone must make sure that the boss is happy, otherwise you're gonna get your ass kicked off that show. But I mean I'm here for because I love Kyle. It's been her show for how many years, seventeen years or something. I don't know how many seasons. It's been fourteen seasons, like I don't remember, getting them all mixed up in my head. But she's the queen of the show. She's I don't know if she's she's certainly a queen. I mean she's a queen and people must bow down and respectfully, so like she's made an entire franchise. That franchise has made many other franchises, So respectfully, show respect where respects do. Don't come on the show and go pissing off Kyle and Son's like, I'm not losing my job. I like this job. I want to sell my cashmere, and so of the boss and then Garcellas like I'm fucking doing my show. I felt like I'm producing my movies. Lifetime's got a contract with me, bitch as I'm out of here, so I'm just gonna say my piece on my way out.
Speaker 1: And that's exactly what happened. So the episode kicks off ROXY with Pee k releasing a statement that I felt was a novel written by is it Joe Collins?
Speaker 2: Or Jackie Collins. I get them confused, but it's the novelist system. Okay.
Speaker 1: So he was asked to come to the reunion. He turned down the opportunity. In his statement, I don't want to read the entire thing because it would take up thirty minutes of this episode, honey, and we have so much ground to cover. But I'm paraphrasing as he said in this letter that he does not recognize who Dary is anymore.
Speaker 2: She's not the woman he married.
Speaker 1: The statement she made about him being a bad father was not okay, and that if he was at the reunion, him and de Ret would have a dialogue that was not going.
Speaker 2: To be pleasing to their situation.
Speaker 1: When you saw this statement, how do you feel roxy about PK not showing up?
Speaker 3: First of all, that is not not showing up. Not showing up as like politely declining Bravo, sitting at home and keeping your mouth shut. This was showing up. It was just showing up in a really cowardly way. It's like, Hey, I'm going to just send in this like perfectly crafted nasty letter about Drey let it be said, and then not be there to like have to hear her response, and the fact that she had to hear that live. I'm at a breath literally dying. I'm not literally losing my breath, because that's a world is imagine hearing that you're going through this nasty separation divorce, and then that gets read to you in front of all these women right at the reunion live from Bravo, I mean, right from Andy. Oh my gosh, horrible, disgusting. I don't care how nasty things are. That's showing up, just showing up in a weird way. Not a vibe. PK, not my vibes. Right now.
Speaker 2: We can't kill my vibes.
Speaker 3: We can't go Am and Marisio can go like make out with girls on the beach and the visa or whatever they're gonna do.
Speaker 1: But oh dear, oh dear, okay, chow, we are just getting started. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show.
Speaker 3: So here's the thing. This is a messy, complicated part of the show. But we can't have it both ways as fans. We can't ask these women to be uninhibited and speak openly about their lives and then have them be so edited that how they feel they have to like watch every word. If she feels he's an alcoholic, that's her experience, maybe you know. And so I feel like we diminish her experience as a mother and wife when we like ask her not to use certain labels. That's her opinion. That might be what was going on in her injury. Tome and her in PK's home and when they went and met for like dinner or lunch in one of the scenes, he talked about it openly. So I didn't understand why everyone was like, don't use that label. That's her experience. We don't know what's gone on in that marriage. But what we can't do is we can't ask them to be open and free and like just uninhibited when they talk to us, and then also ask them to be perfect with every word and edit everything you say. That's her experience, and I don't want to take that away from her. Having dealt with somebody who's had substance abuse issues in a relationship before, in a past relationship, I can tell you I labeled them that before they labeled themselves that, and that's sometimes the truth.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, you raised good points, because one.
Speaker 1: Thing that I want all my reality stars to do is to have the ability to be themselves and to be uncensored.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so listen, I'm not here to read the rea for that. I will listen.
Speaker 1: I still feel the same way that that's his story to tell, dealing with people in my family that has so variety issues.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, you know, it's one of those things.
Speaker 1: Where I still feel I wish there was more compassion, only because your husband did say he did not like the fact that you say it was a bad dad and look.
Speaker 3: That's an alcoholic.
Speaker 1: Are different things, agree, but I was going someplace, right, But the thing is this, you call him a bad dad, and on the after show, Durite says she regrets it. So I appreciated that, But then to add insult to injury, you double down on pretty much revealing that PK allegedly allegedly is still drinking, and then to have to deal with the after effects of that. So it's one of those things where for me, Roxy, I'm like, yes, that's your reality, but did we not learn from our mistake the first time?
Speaker 3: Here's the thing though, like we don't get to just show the highlight, right, we go on the show. We show off the parties where we've got rock stars singing in our living room with PK and Durie and he's gifting her all the chanel and he's got what the what is the guy's name who's always on the show with him, the singer.
Speaker 2: Boy George Honey.
Speaker 3: Sorry boy, George, amazing.
Speaker 2: Legend.
Speaker 3: Yes George, Like we get it. You no famous people. They come to your living room, they sing, you live the high life, you show it all. This is the opposite side of their life. And it's not fair to show viewers just the good and then all of a sudden, when it gets bad, say, we're gonna pick and choose what parts of our life we show. This is what you sign up for when you do the show, the good, the bad, and the ugly. And things have gotten ugly, and unfortunately in most cases, I have not only compassion for the situation. People deserve their privacy. But that's their job. This is her job, this is his job. They got paid for this, like, this is the job to show when life gets ugly. We are watching people's lives. We are not watching a movie. We signed up to watch your life. And when your life gets ugly, guess what we like watching too. It's gross, it's weird, but that's what it is we like watching. You can't then just say I don't want to show up for now, I refuse.
Speaker 1: Well, honey, you are preaching to the choir because I feel the exact same way, which leads me to Kyle.
Speaker 2: So the topic of Morgan was brought up.
Speaker 1: In this part one reunion, and Kyle pretty much was laser focused on Garseel because she said a Morgan did not want to be talked about on the show, and Kyle was respecting her wishes, which I'm like, I called that out after the episode when I'm like, this is clearly what's happening here. She did say though, that Morgan did not sign up to be on the show, and then Garcel said this season though, but she was last season, and then Kyle retorted by saying, well, you know, you told us not to talk about your children and we respected it, so why can't you respect not talking about Morgan.
Speaker 3: This is like me leaving my husband marrying Kim Kardashian and then saying, but I don't want any attention, like I'm sorry her life. Kyle's life is a reality show. Her family and her living has been made off of a reality show, and so are we again. Here we go. This is what we talk about. We get to pick and choose what we want to show. We get to see the love story like I mean, Mauricio Kyle, all the girls, the vacations, all of it. I mean, I'm in I'm like, I want that in my life. I manifested that. We all did. We watched it. It was beautiful, and when it unfolded, all of a sudden, then there's like another person in the picture. I don't think it mattered that it's a man, a woman, whoever it is. It's just that there is, all of a sudden, a new love interest, and us, as viewers sitting at home who have complicated, messy relationships ourselves, wanted to see how this unfolded, and then all of a sudden, it's like that person didn't sign up for this. This is not storyline. No one will ever speak about it. I'm the Queen of Bravo, don't you dare? My life in Marito is perfect. We are living in co parents being wonderfully and I'm like, what, And you're sitting at home as if you were saying huh, there's some missing parts here. There's some missing parts, right, And the only part that was addressed was the picture of him and Abiza or wherever he was with a girl. Okay, they couldn't not address it because it was so heavily in the press, so they had to address something, and so they chose to address that. But I just didn't think it was fair. You can't bring a girl on the show, bring a girl into your life. Don't do the show if you don't want your private life spoken about.
Speaker 1: Hi, Aileen Davidson, No, I said, roxy, you are spitting facts, sister, wrong, go all listen.
Speaker 3: As a reality TV everyone wanted was thinking Carlos and Sutton because she can't screw up a relationship with her boss, could not say anything. So Garcel's like, hold on, why aren't we talking about Morgan? Like we're allowed to like pick into everything to do with Erica Jane's life, and yet this girl's been married for how many years? Then all of a sudden looks like she's perhaps maybe dating a woman, and now we're like, oh, we don't talk about it. That doesn't make sense. Like viewers at home are like, wait, what, where's the story of your life. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Oh I do? I do one husband? Still listen.
Speaker 3: I might have to get a security guard right outside my house, Queen, A Bravo might come for me. I love Kyle though, that's the truth. I love her. I just I think like she's over. My personal opinion is she's like, I don't want to share everything anymore. My life got into a place it's not so beautiful to share. And look, you know what, it's not fun sharing the messy. So she should have been out out. But you don't do the show and then not share. You just respectfully say, me and my husband are done. My relationship's not in a great place. My life's not in a great place. I'm bowing out. But if you're going to do the show, you owe it to the audience and fans who have bought into following your life for all of this stuff to share with them. It's like people always say to me, well, you didn't need to announce your pregnancy at this point, and then I go, yeah I did. People were so excited. Told them all about my fertility journey and my desire to fall in love, and then they watched it and they congratulated me on every post where I was like, I'm engaged. I've missed you, don't. It's not like there's a two way relationship there. They give you a business and a platform to speak your mind, and you give them access to your life. That's the deal.
Speaker 2: It is a deal.
Speaker 1: But it sounds like somebody may have made a deal with the devil, right because it is this weird thing that happens on the real house spots of Beverley Hills. And I want to talk to you about this because you actually live in Beverly Hills. Is the Beverly Hills culture that I think it is right is the fact that you don't talk about things publicly, and by publicly I mean outside of the zip code when it comes to the scandals happening in these wealthy people's lives, and if you do, you may get shun from attending the party where boy George may perform.
Speaker 3: And Elsa.
Speaker 1: So like, it's do you think the reason why the other ladies outside of Garcel? And again I'm on Garcal's side when it comes to asking the questions, and I feel like Garcel should. But when it comes to the culture of Beverley Hills, is the reason why none of those ladies wanted to talk about things that were in the press as it relates to Colin Morgan and Maurizio is because of the culture of that zip code, as someone like you who lives.
Speaker 3: There, well, not many of these women live in like I don't think any of these women actually live in Beverly Hills, like Collins the Beautiful Home and Encino, and so does Derey. I think the closest to Beverly Hills is probably Sutton. I think she lives in bel Air, I don't know. And Jennifer Tilly might live in Beverly Hills, but.
Speaker 1: And Erica Jane lives in Beverly Hills right now that house I thought I was in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 3: No, I think she lives in the valley. But there's nothing wrong with where they live. I'm not saying anything like that. I'm just saying I don't think they're in that. The only person who seems to be in that world are Sutton and Kyle, Like those are people I see out and about it things well, I mean, I'm just gonna hide my face now, never shut up, no offense. Hope they don't listen to your podcast Carlos Girl.
Speaker 2: They do lock lock your doors.
Speaker 3: Girl, I'll get they.
Speaker 2: All do just sell you down. Okay, well I give I get calls at a party.
Speaker 3: So then I say all of this about Kyle. I talk a big game, but I actually love Kyle. She's my favorite, She's one of my favorite housewives, and she's the one I've always identified with. So I say all of this lovingly. But I think the thing is is that it's like a hierarchy, right, It's like what I was talking about before. I think this is people's job as well, So no one wants to lose their job and kiss off the people that are in charge. And you can't if like someone say it like like I said, I've said it, and I've said it a million times. Kyle's the queen of the show. This is Kyle's show. If Kyle doesn't want something talked about, and then you go blurting your mouth talking about it, and honestly, maybe not ask back next season, because it does matter what the girls think of the cast. Like a girl can say if she if your lead cast is like, I'm not going to film with that girl anymore. She's so bad for my energy. Guess what she doesn't always come back.
Speaker 1: So this is when the cracks in the gar cell and in relationships started to form on part web reunion, and this is when again my vindication happened. Thank you rain Drows for office supporting being happy in my back and.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get the rain drops to come protect me from the ah. But can I just can we stay for the record, my love for some of these girls, like I do know it's okay, and I really love Erica.
Speaker 1: Now listen, my disclaimer is this in real life. Like you intimated earlier. What gives lost in this world is people being honest and just and just being honest about a particularly thing that happened. It doesn't negate your love for a person. I've said this once, I'll say it again. My rain drops know my favorite housewife is Kyle. I love her and that's that's never going to change. However, I'm going to call things as I see them as it relates to Kyle, but it doesn't negate my love for her.
Speaker 2: So this brings me yeah, so we're both on the same page.
Speaker 1: This brings me go to the downfall and the destruction of the alliance between Garcela and Sutton, because I don't know if you caught this, Roxy, but I did.
Speaker 2: When it was two things.
Speaker 1: When they started talking about Morgan, you could tell Garzilla was like, I'm not the only one who felt this way, or or no, I'm not the only.
Speaker 3: One woke up. That's I'm saying. Sudden kept her mouth shut.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then when they talked about the robbery of Dry, this.
Speaker 3: Was my most I didn't like this, Okay.
Speaker 1: So let me let me update the rain drops with this. So when it was brought up that Garcilla questioned the validity of the robbery that occurred at Durrett's house and how she intimated that somebody was in on it but not dere Derey obviously or rightfully.
Speaker 2: So had a very sort of reaction to that.
Speaker 1: And then Garcel said, I'm not the only one who felt this way, and I felt in that moment she was looking for Son to say, allegedly, you and I have this conversation to Sutton, but once again, this is the second time I'm being hung out too Dry, and that's why Gardsel and Ston alliance is now destructive.
Speaker 3: But go ahead, Roxy, Look, we talked about these off camera conversations. I can't imagine the stuff Sutton has said about Dury off camera, but clock it right, like Kyle Ugh, Yes, they've said some things off camera. Obviously, everyone talks off camera. They even referenced an off camera conversation that Kyle was having, Like everyone has camp conversations off camera and then they decide what they're gonna talk about on camera. That's just where we're at in life, in the world of reality. But when Garcel said that, I thought it was so nasty, Like this is a woman who has gone through a horrifying experience, like it is traumatizing to as a mom of two young kids, her babies were young, like traumatizing, And to suggest that I thought was really really nasty, because what are you saying about dry Like what you're saying is you wanted what media attention so bad, or like this was an insurance thing, or like what are you suggesting about her and her character that she would do something so horrific to her and her family for what? And so I thought that was like I really didn't like that she brought that up. Again. I thought it was like attacking a woman when she was down. But I'm telling you, she's like trying to like subtly like kick Sutton next to her and be like right Ston and something's just like buttoned up like a good Southern girl. Oh now you're quiet. Now you're quiet. Son who called her poor eat and like has said all these nasty things about money tour and then she's just like, I gotta sell my cashmere. Don't want to piss anyone off too much.
Speaker 2: Cashmere, not the Kashmir girl. But no, but but but but.
Speaker 3: But that's we also have to sell. We can't be too annoying.
Speaker 1: But in Garceel's defense, she never once said Dur was in on it.
Speaker 3: No, well what was she? No? No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: She but she said it in the flashback she did say it.
Speaker 3: That's not that. Well who was in on it? Benefit? Okay? So who was in on it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: My belief and Garcel, in my opinion, I don't think Garcel was confident enough to say this when she said in the flashback, when she.
Speaker 2: Said roll the tape, roll the tape.
Speaker 1: They rolled the tape, us the tape, and she said, I don't believe Dur was in on it. Now listen, anybody with the brain cell would no, you're intimating Pque was, Oh, my.
Speaker 3: Goodness, that's a horrible thing to say about someone. That's worse than anything these people have said. I'm sorry, like that back to me, the whole thing is just a really, really nasty thing to say, because her kids were involved. It was like watching that experience when it played out on camera and she shared she was so traumatized. She had so much trauma from that, and I think it changed her forever. And I just don't think. I thought it was really below the belt to go there. No, I didn't like that. That does not sit well with me. No, we don't mess with trauma. We don't mess with that kind of trauma. No, no, no, no, no, not when her kids are involved, not when she was involved, not when she was so open and vulnerable about how it's essentially was part of the breakdown of her marriage. Even so, the other thing, though, is this just to you know, also, like she lives and see how everyone gets broken into there, Like you live in a big, nice house and Encino and you're famous, you're getting broken into It's like people from La know that. So like it's a big problem in the valley, right, and so it's even weird to suggest, because if you're from LA, you know that they're having huge like that. That's a problem in LA in that particular neighborhood.
Speaker 2: No, no robberies.
Speaker 3: And I don't know that, but believe me, on the inside, everyone knows you live in your famous and you living in you know it's a big security issue.
Speaker 1: But there were people online talking about it. But this is why you got to be very careful when you are a reality star and you peruse through Twitter. There were people on Twitter who question this, right, just being honest. However, However, it doesn't mean you have to go on Twitter, read something and then repeat it. That's again, I'm not saying oursel dia that, but I do believe that because people on Twitter were saying it, and I believe allegedly allegedly guards and something both talked about it amongst themselves. Right, you believe that too, right for sure? And she really wanted something to have her back, but something new.
Speaker 2: If I admit to this, I'm fucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: So I can't go there. Not good for the cashmir Ah.
Speaker 2: I want to get to both. What are your thoughts on bows?
Speaker 3: I love her love I thought she had such like a breakout great season. It's so hard to come into such like a cast that has so much like history and so much depth and like have and get airtime while not being like the most obnoxious human. Like you can get airtime if you're like sleeping with your husband's sister's husband, you know what I mean. Okay, then they'll air that. But to come on and be graceful and get airtime while having like this beautiful life that actually hard to do in reality. And so I think she had an amazing season. I think she was bold. I thought she like did not hold back. She said things that she felt. I think she was like a voice of reason. I think she was something fresh. I loved her. I love her now.
Speaker 2: I love those too.
Speaker 1: Bose was listen if there wasn't a war, like how the Grammy's give our best.
Speaker 3: New artist, Oh yeah, best new housewife.
Speaker 2: Best new reality star.
Speaker 3: He held her own And I loved that, Like she really held her own in a cast of women who like when they have such deep, like deep relationships, it's hard to even insert yourself in the to get even airtime. They usually don't show. It's almost like a friend of when you're the new housewife you like hardly get any airtime, and both got lots of airtime. And I love that for her because I think she's like a great cast member. I think she had beautiful energy. I thought she also like kind of put some of these women in their place, being like, you know you're you know, you're real crazy.
Speaker 2: Yes, No, that's why I loved her too.
Speaker 1: So we got a chance to really understand Bowse this reunion. One thing that Bos did say and I would love to get her thoughts on this being a former housewife yourself. Bows did admit that when she got the gig of being a housewife that her and Garsel had lunch for dinner, whatever, and she told Garcel like.
Speaker 2: Okay, girl, give me the T, give me the T, give the tea.
Speaker 1: And Garseel said, no, I want you to get to know these ladies for yourself. And Bo said, that's what she appreciated about Garsel, because Garceel really did encourage her like get to know these women on your own, and that's why she was able to go into her first all castine meeting DERII and connecting with her. What did you think about that being revealed at this reunion? Do you think it was a chess move that what Garsel did, or do you think Bows wanted the world to know that Garcel helped her in this way?
Speaker 3: When where was I when she said that. I don't even remember her saying that. She said that, Yeah, that what I think is a chess move. Okay, I didn't hear that. Maybe I was like looking at my phone at that time, like, you know, we're distracted here. But if she said that, I think that's a power move. That's a power move saying you came to me to not be authentic, and I graced upon you my advice to be authentic. I think that's what that is. I think that is a power move. I think that anyone going into a New Housewives cast always tries to meet the cast and sit down and get the tea. Everybody says they aren't, Oh come on, you do your homework, you watch the show, you try and meet up with the women. You're trying to get a sense of what you're walking into. So I think that's totally normal, totally normal to like want to kind of and you're not really like getting the tea, you're just like, Okay, tell me about these women, Like, let's get to know what am I getting into it? What am I getting myself into here? And then but for Garcel to would announce okay.
Speaker 2: Noose, No, Garcell didn't reveal this, bos.
Speaker 3: Did Oh okay, then sorry, I take that back. I thought you were saying Garcel like said that.
Speaker 1: No Bose Bows revealed this, and I felt it was a way for Bows to reveal that Garcel had an opportunity to talk shit about the girls and she didn't. I thought that was very nice of Bose, and that's why that's why I love bowls, and that's why I think it's weird of how people online are attacking Bows because they did not like Bows inserting herself in the dialogue between Dearit and Garcel when it came to the accusation that the robbery was shut up.
Speaker 3: I love that she stuck up for Jurid. I'm sorry what Carcel said to me was totally out of line, and no one is sticking up for Jerid for whatever reason. And I thought it was amazing of her to say, hold on a second, that's a pretty big statement to me, and I think Duri needed that, like even just Bose at such a presence. I was like looking at the cast when they're sitting on the couch and like, Duri's this like almost looks like, you know, frail, and then Bose's this like strong imposing force and you're like, it's like a nice energy to She's like this, she's strong, and she looks like like she's she's got a force, let's say. And so I just even hearing her speak up next to Juri, durit was almost like frail next to her, nervous about the whole thing. And then Bose is like this strong force. I like loved even seeing that. I thought Duri needed that. Duri this season looks like a woman who's struggling. She's clearly struggling, and so I don't love that everyone's like, oh, okay, well you're struggling, let's just start kicking. No, you don't kick people when you're down. At the end of the day, I don't care what you say about these women. These are real relationships and this is someone who's really going through something. When your husband writes in a like a note to Bravo to say, FYI, you're a lost woman, and I hope you return to the good woman you were one day you're so far from that, Like, that's nasty stuff. You're gonna do that on public and knowing that your kids are gonna read it one day, but the mother of your children, this is nasty. Imagine what's happening behind closed doors. The fact that Duried stayed that composed is a miracle because clearly that is a man who is being nasty. I'm not saying she's not being nasty back. I'm just saying this is clearly a gross situation. And I felt she was pretty graceful considering what is clearly a very hard situation she's navigating. And I like the boast of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did too, because my thing is this is one of those things where the reunion stage is for everybody to get everything out. Some people felt that bows is not your business, stay out of it.
Speaker 2: I'll watch. Yeah.
Speaker 1: My thing is like the reunion stage is the opportunity for everybody to insert themselves and everyone's business.
Speaker 2: So I don't think Bo's are anything wrong.
Speaker 3: No, the show is get involved in each other's business. I'm sorry, what are we watching. We're not watching like the Megan as Ever or whatever it's called show about cooking. We're watching a show about women getting involved in each other's lives and then talking about it and their relationships unfolding, Like so that's the show. So this is what I get frustrated with with fans. Okay, here's the problem, Carlos. They want everyone to be open, and then they want people to also be the most manicured, filtered versions of themselves. It's like, oh, entertain us, but then don't say the wrong word. And it's like, look, if you want people to truly be entertaining, to be themselves, to be authentic, they cannot be so nervous about being censored in every word. They've got to be able to like sometimes say ortlandish things, sometimes say things will get them in trouble, sometimes say the wrong thing, the right thing. They just need to be able to be free. So we can't hold them to this like, well, I didn't like that she said these three words about to read, or I didn't like the Just let them let them talk.
Speaker 2: That's the show it is.
Speaker 1: And speaking of which, this is the reunion, and I want to address something that a lot of people are saying a lot of people felt that Garsell was ganged up on. And I want to start off by saying this as somebody who creates shows, as somebody who produces reunions, and as somebody who hosts reunions myself.
Speaker 2: Okay, once again, audience.
Speaker 1: The reunion stage is for people to address everything they watch on the show. Not everything is said to their faces. A lot of things are said in the confessionals, I love me some Garsel. Garcel says a lot of things about these women not to their faces.
Speaker 2: So what else do y'all want them to do?
Speaker 1: So when Erica Jane said I don't find you that interesting, and Garcel was like, well, that's a shitty thing to say.
Speaker 2: But then when she storms out, interested in her agreement with.
Speaker 1: Sudden, she goes, I can't believe Erica said that, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 2: Have a criminal storyline?
Speaker 1: Ab activities and like those are things. I'm like, Garcel, you're proving that point. Say that ship on the stage. Why are you reading.
Speaker 2: Erica for filth, which, by the way, was to read and I love to read.
Speaker 1: But the point is, this is why the audience doesn't understand a lot of watching it without blinders. They're coming for Garsel because Garcel is a confessional gangster and she proved that at the reunion. She's sat on that stage and said nothing besides, I don't like this.
Speaker 2: That was a shitty thing to say.
Speaker 1: Well I thought that, But then when she's in her green room with Sutton, she's reading everybody for filth. So she, unfortunately, and I love garselve unfortunately, she's proving their point by every time you talk about us, you don't say to our faces. When she made that comment about p K and Derey and the robbery, she didn't say it to Dure's face.
Speaker 2: When she made the comments about.
Speaker 1: Sutton and Kyle and how Sutton is striving for Kyle's approval or attention, she didn't say that to Sutton's face. So when you're on that stage at a reunion, people where their cast gets to see things that they don't get a chance to witness and person, it's their opportunity to address it. So stop saying they ganged up on Garsel. No, Garsel had to be held accountable for the thing she said without them being present, and that's exactly what they were doing.
Speaker 3: Well, there you got, there you go? Was that question I made.
Speaker 2: You want to chime in, Hunter, you can, but that was my declaration.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think that's the take. That is the take. I think Garcel also was like, I'm fucking over this. You girls are bitches, and I've already not signed next to season, like you know, she's already No, she's when she's she's like, I'm out of here, I'm working on my things, I'm doing my things. I'm not I'm not dealing with this bullshit. But then behind the scenes, when you like bitch to your friends, you fucking girls are like really up in my business, like and so I think she's just sort of like venting naturally. But then she's not going to like put herselves out there and like engage in fire because it's stressful being an Orenian is like talking to having to confront these problems. I think she's just sort of over it. That's my impression.
Speaker 1: It was the moment she said down I had I had third seat.
Speaker 2: I think she was over it.
Speaker 3: I think yeah, no, she was like, I'm not getting them, hold I'm not.
Speaker 2: I think she was over it.
Speaker 1: And again when she left the stage and she pretty much was like, you know these women on my friends, fuck these girls. Obviously something is included in that. So when something came knocking on the.
Speaker 2: Door and goes, well, how are you feeling? And she goes not good. I'm like, God, I say, I'll tell Son to her face how you feel.
Speaker 3: That's why I just didn't understand why she had to bring up the like Threet robbery from last year. I was like, you're already on your Leo, why are you got to throw that Jabin Like, I feel like she has so much that she wants to say. I feel like she's resentment towards Dreiy, like she doesn't like Dai and it's like boiling up and she has like something she wants to get off her chest about her that's of like a mean And I don't know why she needed to say it. She could have just walked off like it didn't need to be brought up. It wasn't even part of the season.
Speaker 1: Where do you think the cast goes from here? Because we do know Garcel left. We have a cast full of women where the only friendship I believe is strong is the friendship between dury Bose and Erica.
Speaker 2: And I believe that.
Speaker 1: I believe that Kyle and Erica are close, and I believe Sutton is just something just wants desperately to be Kyle's friend because of the status that Kyle has in California. But it's going to be interesting to see something without Garcel because I'm going to predict this. I'm always right. Suton is going to come in next season saying I just want to have fun this season, I'm going to have fun. She's not going to get into with everybody. She's going to be so boring. I promise you. Sudden teeth that she has when she's insane, like the kick she has and just the grit, We're not going to see that because she does not want to be iced out because she lost the only alliance that she had. And I promise you she is going to really be nice to Drey. I promise you that.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what I didn't like. Would did you catch that part when like basically Kyle was saying to Dread or implying to Dread if you didn't want to be back this season, like I wouldn't have you back, Like they were talking about how well you're friends with the producer, so you would know if I wasn't aspect like she was basically implying that the drama around her divorce was like a storyline to get her back on the show. Did did you guys pick up on that? I did?
Speaker 2: I did? I did?
Speaker 1: But calling Kyle out like it's your show continue but go ahay Roxy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I was like, hold on a second, this is a weird position for Duriid because once, like I said, you go against your boss, you go against like you. You want to go against things, you know, you ruffle feathers. And I think like Dorie like showed up this season and was actually honest and open about things she was feeling, and she like spoke up for herself, and I feel like very much she has secured a next season. But they either need to do two things. All these women need to move forward together, and like, let's see how all of this unfolds. Let's see what life for Durid is like next season with the new world that she's navigating. Let's see what Kyle's world is like with her kids moved out and her husband gone, and now what that looks like for her. We need to see all of this unfolds together or we need to complete redo, Like it's I don't, I don't. I think it's gonna be very hard for them to bring new people in and integrate them in. I think it's I think like it's either got to be a new, fresh take or we've got to watch. We've got to continue to watch this group because they're so intertwined unfold together. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: It does make sense, yea.
Speaker 3: Because I just don't think everyone has enough that they're willing to share a show on their own to like carry them being on their own, Like what's Kyle going to show in her personal life? Like is she gonna be able to carry the show if she didn't have these relationships and history with Dori and with with Sutton and with well her relationship is new with Bose, But like is there I think like they're so entrenched that that's the story now, is their relationships, because no one has like a personal life that is you really want a spotlight on. I mean, let's be serious. Everyone's kind of in a situation that was kind of sad this season, Like we watched relationships that we loved fall apart. We watched we watched beautiful marriages that had children involve, you know, dissolve, and like that's sad, So we don't want to spotlight on their personal life. So instead the spotlight is on their personal lives together, their relationships, and so I think they all either need to progress together or when Kyle's decided she just wants to go to Aspen, then they're all cut Cayle, those AskMen and she's like, I'm done with this. And when she's ready to be done, I think then the whole past will need a refresh. And if she's not ready to be done, I think everything carries forward with her, and the relationships that are close to Kyle will carry forward. That's just my two cents. Like I said, tell the to send just secure you to my home and love.
Speaker 2: We will make that up. We'll make that happen. Roxy.
Speaker 1: Well, look, thank you so much for coming in to recap this episode. I'm so happy we did this together and once again let them know where that can find you, follow you and support you on social media and everything else you have going on.
Speaker 3: Roxy, So well, thank you. This was so fun. Carlos. I end it with I love all of them. I'm well some of them. I'm sending love to many. I'm sending love into the universe, and I hope all of these women from Beverly Hills as the season wraps, like go on to live like happy and peaceful, loving lives. So I want I want the best for them because I love them and they've entertained us, and then for me. You can follow me at Luxurious Roxy. My app is called Anna. My husband is doctor Arnold, so you can follow him at doctor Arnold m D. Follow us on Instagram, share our app. We have so much love for that. And if anyone needs help getting pregnant, you become Ceism Beverly.
Speaker 2: Ill love it all right, rain jobs.
Speaker 1: I'll catch on the next one.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality Withtheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode.
Speaker 2: Using the hashtag Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment.
Speaker 2: An executive produced by me Carlos King Kingdom Ring Entertainment, Baby