Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Danny McCrae, Heckma Harrison and new he scrugs.
Speaker 2: Players loun Thursday.
Speaker 3: What's up people?
Speaker 2: This? Indeed, it's gonna be one of those shows today. I just I just feel it. Feel yeah, I gotta feel.
Speaker 4: Let me say this, Hey, if you on Twitter and you gonna and you listen to the show, and you're gonna get on here and try to correct anybody on this show, all right, leave me the hell alone.
Speaker 3: We just on here, talk goodness, crazy step.
Speaker 4: We gonna make fun of each other here. Hey, Other than that, leave me alone. I'm just playing. I'm glad y'all listening. Man, appreciate y'all, you know, say holding us again? Them what they Craig John talking about the red zone actually twenty yards and then I was like, bro, I'm talking about Seenie Lamb being outside of twenty five.
Speaker 3: Is listen.
Speaker 4: It's all right, It's all right, but nah, I'm glad they listening. And they interacted so shout out to you. I think it's named Dennis. What's up, Dennis? Dennisice to see you give them shut out and everything.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. That's what you're doing. I love calls in the man.
Speaker 2: Like I said, it's gonna be one of those kind of.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 2: He is Danny mcraig.
Speaker 6: Hello, Cowboys, sat Yes, and we've got Bury Church from a Cowboys sugg players.
Speaker 2: I about you, by too, teents. What you got?
Speaker 3: Heck, what you got? I'm trying to think of ways to ask some respect of my name, do you know?
Speaker 7: I mean?
Speaker 3: I said, like ESPN analysts, now you champ, you got.
Speaker 4: That up?
Speaker 3: That was a great fruit, great fruits. What's my read but the kool aid? Yeah, because Big Marshally made listen. I like the way Big Mike talking.
Speaker 4: So I'm sure that's probably what you Probably that's the one that you pour out, put a little sugar in a little sweet lot or something and.
Speaker 3: Shake it up. That's the one. Yeah, that's the rig. You put a couple of tea spowl in there.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a couple that looked like that's float something floating at the bottom of that.
Speaker 2: What you got in there man, it's energy. Okay, how is the energy drinking energy in er G like? Thank Lawrence just spoke to the media.
Speaker 6: He said last year they took their hopes and dreams and said you got to get that get back man.
Speaker 4: Ceedee Lamb said, if we're gonna be the team we we want to be, this is a big game, that's right.
Speaker 2: So Dak is apparently.
Speaker 6: Talking right now, so mister, and because we're doing this here, but they are putting a lot into this. Stefan Gilmour asked, what makes Brandon and I you so good? He says, a good rat running here. I said, can guys be too excited, too overhyped for a game like this? And he tried to couch a little bit but said no, he thinks everyone will be fine. But the more I hear how much they're putting into this, and it's just me, it's got to worry a little bit. You want some too much sometimes that you maybe come out there a little too hyped up.
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, you get you get your butt with two times? I won't be hyping by coming back to get my get back to Did they get their butt with?
Speaker 3: Yes? You lost you lost it? Was the playoffs at least.
Speaker 2: But all right, excuse me, did the geto.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, See that's the numbers thing, that's the number, but kick, that's the numbers. It could be eighteen to teen against the could be eighteen to ten. And we know it by watching that game that we are handling the Jets. We just know it because the eye test is telling you they can't be on the field with us because we are making these type of plays, were aut physical in them.
Speaker 3: We got ten twelve twelve play drives. The eye test tells you that.
Speaker 4: All right, we said collectively on here that we got bullied in the run game when we played San Francisco.
Speaker 3: That did you say?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 8: Is?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: Did you agree? A repeat? Same?
Speaker 4: So when you talk about getting your butt kick, we're not talking about score. We're talking about Hey, man, if you come out of a football game and your coach or whoever's watching says, man, that team was more physical than you, that mean it was a parent that you got your back kid. No, you know what, Look, I hear all of them talking with the same gravity that they should have. Everybody saying the same thing. Everybody saying that, look, you know, but if we go in here and we have step, we're gonna get sit home with the same results. So I can look what I'm hearing says that they're taking this game as serious as it should be. Not only that, but look at the ramifications on down the road to a victory or loss here. It may play out with home field advantage, It may play out you having to go to them versus them having to come to you. We know, we saw last season how close that NFC race was on who won the division and who.
Speaker 3: Had a home game.
Speaker 4: So look us a lot of things on the line, But bigger than that, everybody's looking at the fact that you don't want to take another l This would be three in two years that you've taken and nah, man, you just don't want that on your record.
Speaker 3: And you guys are right.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're hyped up right now, rightfully.
Speaker 9: So I mean when you go in there, like y'all said, you get your butt kicked twice in a row in meaningful games.
Speaker 3: It's not like a regular season game.
Speaker 2: Early in September.
Speaker 9: You know, they got beat in the playoffs and sent home, so you're gonna be hyped to try to try to right those wrongs, But there is a point where you can get you know, like new we said, a little bit too over going out there, and you go out there, Hey man, were gonna get this thing going, and next thing, you know, you're not focused on get signents and you're not you know, you're blowing things here, You're blowing things there. You're looking at too much and you seeing too little out there. So there's a there's a there's a point where you can get a little bit too overhyped. But to me, they just gotta have that kind of even killed throughout. You know, don't get too hyped early on because we all seeing you know, guys get to an early lead on somebody and the next thing, you know, second half is a whole different story. So they just got to keep you know, that even killed throughout the entire game. And I'm gonna give cutit to Big Mike. He's usually has that team.
Speaker 3: Mind frame. Did we did we.
Speaker 4: Drive draft Mozzi Smith for the Denver Broncos or for the San Francisco forty nine ers.
Speaker 6: You drafted him for the Niners and egles out that's two teams, the two teams you know who want to run the football.
Speaker 3: Correct and and and we're successful doing it against us correct.
Speaker 4: So so the mindset is amen, we know after the season the team that we have to go focus on because we would have trouble stopping to run or our physical in them. That's what we need to go addressing and win in the draft. You know, you know who the ball right, so that so that's how you know. In that locker room, it's saying, hey, man, we know we need to go get some extra pieces so we can compete with this team and get the W. And they did it, not going there, not going where nowhere, they go to the next thing. You said, they did it? No, no, no, no, no, no no, they saw the issue.
Speaker 3: I don't ask him. We don't know going in the locker room.
Speaker 2: I saw seventy seven in the locker room had had a brak so on.
Speaker 3: A way debrace.
Speaker 6: Yeah, seventy seven had me brainsaufces. I just saw her locker room changed pleasantry and that was it.
Speaker 4: He adin't here the show yesterday. He's still yeah, Jesu toldal is he trending in the right direction?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: I didn't ask after yesterday. After yesterday, I just decided I was just gonna say hi and keep going.
Speaker 3: That's smart. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's what I said.
Speaker 6: And Tyler Smith was talking, so I had to get in here, so I didn't get it, get opportunity hear from him. So so offensive line front, we'll see and by beyond us were sitting there too, so it didn't have time to talk to the offensive line.
Speaker 2: But guys, I feel like that's where the Cowboys really have to.
Speaker 3: Win.
Speaker 2: They got to win and be strong in the trenches upfront.
Speaker 6: So offensive lines got to figure out a way to protect Dak Prescott, give him the time. Shortened the football game literally, especially with a guy like running CMC and Brandon I what they've got over there, and the Cowboys are good enough to do.
Speaker 9: That, and I think they're gonna do because they were able to do it last year. I mean, if we looked at it before Tony Poler went down, they were running the football and they were moving the ball up and down between the twenties against this forty nine Ers team with this vaunted pass rush. I mean, I gott look at the numbers, but I don't think he was hurried or pressured or sacked.
Speaker 2: That many times in this game, you know, so to me.
Speaker 3: You know they have the abilities.
Speaker 9: They know that they can go out there and move the fall on this forty nine ers team. It's just are they gonna respond to the punch in the face when they get it early in the first quarters. That's we know that's what we're coming. We know that's coming. So can they respond to it? And I think they can?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, just keeping it real with y'all, man, Just sound like I know what the hell I'm talking about in this room with y'all.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I don't watch a lot of this San Francisco tape and they gonna stop the run. You're not gonna be able to run on this defense. I'm telling you. It's just not because San Francisco has a that run defense is incredible, But the Cowboys are gonna have to continue to run the ball.
Speaker 3: That sounds stupid to somebody out there listening.
Speaker 4: They don't understand how can you continue that That balance is going to lead this team to victory? Because play action has to mean something. If I look at this team, if I'm looking at any leaks that they have, it's in their secondary dog.
Speaker 3: They have it. And the whole thing is that we've talked about our week man. We can't put it on that. We can't that throw this ball.
Speaker 4: But understand this, Dak is gonna be on Dak's arm. He's gonna have to throw the ball. He's gonna have to move these pieces around to have success because if they just sit back and try and take what the defense gives us, they're gonna lose this game. Mike is gonna have to be aggressive. He's gonna have to take his shots too. That's not popular opinion, but it's true. So you said that they're gonna have to push the ball down there, They're gonna have to. They cannot listen. This San Francisco defense is going to smother you in the run. It's gonna they're gonna look like it's at least none of them at the line of scrimmage, just certain points Greenlaw.
Speaker 3: Number fifty seven, Dog, I watched the game. This dude did not miss any entirety. He didn't miss a tackle.
Speaker 4: And I don't know how you him and number fifty four the Dog, These two guys are really good. Number one ninety one Bosa gets all of the credit for that defensive front, but Dog Eric Armstad is a great defensive tackle. So you have to try and figure out a way to push it. And they got a hole in their back pocket and they gotta find it quick.
Speaker 9: You know, it's not last year's you know team, But isn't that what got you know, them in trouble last year in the playoffs, was you know, basically trying to push the ball down the field with Dax's arm instead of being.
Speaker 4: But just like you asked the question about when they brought in while they bring in Manzie Smith, I think that's the same question that you asked about why they bring in Brandon Cooks.
Speaker 2: Who wouldn't talk to us try to get.
Speaker 6: Because based off when we talked about yesterday, I'm saying I think they gotta take some deep shots down the field.
Speaker 2: Brandon Cooks.
Speaker 6: We tried to get to him, but it was like Gilmour Cooks and then Cooks bounced on us. But I'm with you one hundred percent. You're gonna have to get some chunk plays. You're gonna have to figure out a way to soft up this defense. And I think that's Cooks is the guy. That's the player that I'm hoping and thinking could be a difference to help the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: And well, you know I'm picking over, so you know, yeah, popular opinion of like, I think we're gonna run the ball on these guys, and I also think, yeah, you're gonna're gonna have your opportunity to take those deep shots, and and based off last week, looks like that is throwing it better than he was previously.
Speaker 3: Listen, I like, I like, I like the way, I like the way. Yeah, because yeah, I already tell you about let it go. He was, he was on point last week. He was on point last week.
Speaker 4: And I believe that Dak, knowing Dak Prescott and the type of player that he is, he went to the lab, he figured it out.
Speaker 3: He washed up.
Speaker 4: No, no, he wanted to have you figured it out what he needs to do better, and he came out and he did it better the in the next week. So I think it's going to continue to get better. I think Brandon Cooks is going to get some deep some deep looks. I think that Michael Gallup will as well, and they're gonna focus on Ceedee Lamb. But like you said, Tony Pouler was running the ball damn good against these guys last season. So healthy Tony Poulard, I think it's gonna change the dynamics of the game for us because we saw what happened when he went down. Everything changed.
Speaker 3: Y'all. Still on it up, y'all still on the under because we on the over. Yes, all right. I thought that was gonna help y'all.
Speaker 2: Look, I know we got to wait till tomorrow to pick the game.
Speaker 3: But he got a pick it today. I'm not gonna be a tom He got a pick it today, so we don't have to. We gotta do this right now.
Speaker 10: No, no, wait, let's take a break, take a break, let's go, let's go, let's go. Let's get it on the record.
Speaker 3: I'm ready. I'm ready to go too.
Speaker 2: I'm ready to go. All right, we take a break right here.
Speaker 6: Play us out by by Tostitos on Dallas Cowboys dot Com Radio.
Speaker 11: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: As they snapped the press, guy who looks right, it's not there, he escaped slapped.
Speaker 3: He'll love for Perstown.
Speaker 7: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade crypto currency.
Speaker 5: Prescott's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 11: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered. What are you waiting for? Get started at blockchain dot com.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm Danny mccraig, Dallas Cowboys alumni player. Here. What's movie? And Smoothie King.
Speaker 4: Wants to ask you, what's that sound? That's the sound of you and everyone else absolutely loving New smoothie bowls for Smoothie King and Whoo me too.
Speaker 3: These smoothie bowls start.
Speaker 4: With USII and Pataya and are handcrafted with fresh topics like sliced bananas, sweetberries, crunchy Purely Elizabeth Granola, and his savory peanut butter Drizzle. New smoothie bowls only at Smoothie King, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 8: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bold unique apparel of The Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to.
Speaker 7: Be a boss.
Speaker 8: Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 5: We got big personalities, we got big hair, big bell buckles. We got fans all across as big state and enemies and every other one. We even got a big star on the fifty yard line. Smirnov knows football is a wee thing and experience that is best enjoyed together with good drinks and good folks home are away. We rally together, we cry together, and we always rally cry together because most of all, we got big love for them boys.
Speaker 2: Smeirinoff.
Speaker 11: We do game days.
Speaker 2: Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 11: Back to the players.
Speaker 4: Loud your Dallas Cowboys head of Santa Clara to take on the forty nine Ers in week five of the twenty twenty three season, come out to Miller of Lighthouse at AT and T Stadium on October the eighth for a free watch party presented by seven eleven Cheer on the Boys, alongside the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders and rally while enjoying five dollars, Miller Lights, barbecue, game fair and more. Gates open at six pm and kick off offs is seven twenty. For more information and to claim your free ticket, visit Dallas Cowboys dot com slash Watch Parties, Go Cowboys, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Marrison players.
Speaker 6: Lines brought to you by Tostedos your players, Danny Church Scruggs here, come on, bro, really this.
Speaker 2: Randy Gregory got cut.
Speaker 3: He couldn't wait. Yeah, and you was the all day yes lam on Twitter going back and for man, just how y'all? Yeah, you saying it to Randy Gregor got cut? Hen coach came out.
Speaker 2: I said we're gonna try and trade him before we let him go. It doesn't look like he's gonna happen. So the man who told Jerry Jones, I'll take your money.
Speaker 6: No, I don't want your five your seventy million dollars went down to Denver and.
Speaker 3: Ten games, ten ten games.
Speaker 11: In two years.
Speaker 2: He's gone.
Speaker 3: Man got his bag.
Speaker 2: But man, but for some reason, we got people around here talking about bring him on back.
Speaker 11: I can't do that.
Speaker 3: I can't do that, So I'll just.
Speaker 2: Go down the table, you know me Nahl gotta be quicker than that.
Speaker 4: But you ain't gonna hear Jerry talking about him the way he talked about Zeke or any of these other players that he wanted back. I don't think that's gonna happen. I wouldn't do it. We got a good group, good chemistry.
Speaker 3: Going on right now. Ain't no need to mess it up. I ain't no need to mess it up.
Speaker 4: So nah, look, I'm gonna say this man, Dorn Armstrong had eight point five sacks last year, and it looked like in his absence he excelled. You know, whatever happened with Randy Gregory man a good guy for when he was here, but we have guys that have filled in nicely to that role. He hadn't even had eight point five in the season since he's since he was with the Cowboys and with Denver. So that's just my way of saying it without throwing durding his name to play eight point five games.
Speaker 3: There you go three.
Speaker 6: And along with the eight point five sacks, the special teams that George Armstrong gave you last year, and Randy Gregory his last year here, had a career has six sacks.
Speaker 2: Dante Fowler had six sacks himself last year, So Jerry.
Speaker 6: Jones saved money, replaced him really with three players Armstrong, Fowler and Sam Williams, who's up and coming young player. But people talk about bringing Randy Gregory back one he'll playing special teams. No, he barely plays. Plays six games last year in Denver, Okay, even just this year alone. Armstrong's got two sacks, Fowler's got two sacks, Randy Gregor one sack. What are you bringing about? You put him bene Jeff, I'm like, who you letting go to bring this guy in?
Speaker 3: Who you're getting off the roster? He just named all those names, like who is he replacing? They having it?
Speaker 6: Dave, Dave Helman go talk about, well, you know, for two or three million, I'm like two three million, but go get a running back or off. There's some other places I would go look at, and you know, so Helm and I went back for a little bit almost put that had the little shady, the little pitch of shady Jill like you doing.
Speaker 11: I like that.
Speaker 3: But this whole notion.
Speaker 6: About Randy dude, his name is Randy Gregor. Ain't Randy White, never mad Pro Bowl?
Speaker 2: He never needs no stop it. He was a guy that Jerry kept giving chance after chance after chance. Too. He never came through it even at the end.
Speaker 6: The one thing that I thought he could have given Jerry Jones with some loyalty, and he ain't given that.
Speaker 3: Man, go go no. That's a great point.
Speaker 4: And you talk about the players that have filled in nicely for him, But also I think Dorin Armstrong was that was that player that people wondered why did Jerry Jones keep him around?
Speaker 3: And you know he paid him man, And people question, man, what is this about Dorin Armstrong?
Speaker 4: While they're staying loyal to a guy like that, and he has paid dividends with his loyalty to the club. So look, I don't you know, I wish greg I wish Randy Gregory. Well, I think he's gonna land on his feet. Some team's gonna sign him. But I don't think here is where he needs to.
Speaker 6: Be thirty years old now too. By the way, you're thirty years old and you're not healthy. This is not a good combination National Football League. The Cowboys have moved on, They've done a good job, but just this whole premise of you know, people want to bring folks back all the time.
Speaker 4: It just.
Speaker 3: Love that. Yeah, everybody come back some time.
Speaker 6: You got t DJ called it the gift of goodbye. That's what you need, the gift of goodbye. Then somebody was like, well, I'd rather go go get Zeke back.
Speaker 2: I'm like, guyspot Spot, you gotta you got a three in one team right now, what's it gonna cost you?
Speaker 6: I mean, that's their thing to people never want to talk about the cost level of what it is to go get guys back.
Speaker 2: And we say give them to you. They're gonna want a draft pick or something.
Speaker 6: You already got a draft capitalist going in the next year that you're not going to Gilmore cost you five. Lance cost Lance cost you four. I forget what what cooks cost. But but you know you already, you know, have some capital issues.
Speaker 3: They told goodbye at that game. That was that he said, ye man, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Then there's certain point time we just said hey, thank you, thank you, we appreciate you.
Speaker 6: I thought they did well and did well by him. But McCarthy's moved on. Jerry may not have because that's who Jerry is. Like, you talk about Jerry, we talked about dance you Jerry kept throwing out this little cat in it like he was about dance, but nobody else in the building was. But we could say, we could say goodbye, We can say thank you the guys and move on. All right, we got a game to pick because our man Danny mcraig is gonna be out tomorrow.
Speaker 3: That's right. So it is the.
Speaker 6: Niners hosting the Dallas Cowboys on NBC five Sunday Night Football in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Yes, Levi Stadium.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm first. Yeah, you today first. We all thinking today, but I go first. I go first, all right, to make record thirty three thirty thirty three to thirty San Francisco. Wait a minute? What they putting up? Thirty three on the quick? Wait a minute, a minute? Thirty three? You're picking it. You're picking the.
Speaker 4: Nine of the nine US. Oh you hate the Patriots. I can't pick the night true heard it?
Speaker 3: Just it shocked me.
Speaker 4: I thought you had I thought you had the boys in this church church. No, I'm not going to be fool San Francisco, the Cardinals, San Francisco. But it's going to be twenty eight, twenty four.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, boy, it's something else. It's crazy. He don't we give the Patriots last.
Speaker 4: But guess what, we gotta go to sand Panos since you know my explanation for that. No, no, you want to go ahead? Do you want to go ahead into my explanation because I explained I don't. Nobody want to hear that. Bro we told you week by week. Okay, we don't want to hear that. Now, that's your excuse. Didn't I say yesterday he was gonna start making this Excuse me? I didn't it started?
Speaker 3: Excuse all right? You know I'm picking because it's on your list.
Speaker 2: San Francisco thirty one, twenty seven.
Speaker 11: Hey, bide.
Speaker 3: You bot yourself, yourself, second yourself. You know what his day, his day with y'all man, you know play times over Big League?
Speaker 4: All right, this is this is what we're doing, and this is this is the game that we've been waiting on all y'all been talking when the schedule came out. This was the game that y'all was saying, Oh man, by that time, you all to know what kind of team you guys? Right, all the defensive for our thousand that hit me with You know, I'm telling you we gonna get this dub.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get this dubble.
Speaker 4: We're gonna blusch him because we got to send a message to your other boys, and your other boys are gonna bud.
Speaker 3: We have to up.
Speaker 11: We have to.
Speaker 3: We know that ain't what I said now you ain't.
Speaker 4: But we're gonna bludge them. Hey, we gotta hit them. Hey, we gotta hit them defensively. We gotta hit them. Okay, it ain't. It's not one of those games where you can't send a message. You have to and the Dallas Cowboys going to it knowing what they have to get accomplished. Seventeen ten, seventeen ten, okay, seventeen ten. Then I gonna score ten points versus defense. Then I scored ten points.
Speaker 3: Shout out to you.
Speaker 4: Though, I don't want no fake love love, no fake love to day, no fake love to day. You know what in my defense and my defense been holding and that wins holding opponents to ten points. So that's where I get the ten from. No, I like it come from just out the blue b no, no, no, yea yeah, yeah say that. Then shout out to Josh Dads, Shout out to him.
Speaker 3: Shout out to him.
Speaker 4: You say ten, yeah, I said, in our victories victories said defense. Okay, but that's but that's both said what I said, you want to take the cake this year?
Speaker 2: Nah, well, Christian, you don't need to taste the cake. MacCaffrey score. Yeah, yes, yes he might.
Speaker 3: He might. He only got room for one night. You gotta be him? Are you kittle?
Speaker 4: You check?
Speaker 3: You check me?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Come on? You picked out forty Yeah, come on, I was right.
Speaker 4: You are right.
Speaker 3: So don't give me that. Don't give me that. Now, listen.
Speaker 4: That's a bold pick, man, and you know I respect that. But uh yeah, I mean, you know that's a that's a big I want y'all. I want y'all hey, Monday, Monday. I want the same energy when y'all come in here on Monday.
Speaker 3: Bro Okay, I want that same energy. Don't switch up on me. What you mean, what you mean?
Speaker 7: What I mean?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm talking about. That's so hold on wa so so so so so let's listen, just go down.
Speaker 4: So my pick is we believe that said that San Francisco is one of the top two teams in the league. We go to San Francisco, put thirty on them and lose by field goal, right, it means we play pretty damn well, right, So that means we're still are formidable team. So my energy is gonna still when I come here Monday, no matter what happens. If that, if we put up that type of fight against them, win or lose, I'm still gonna say.
Speaker 3: Oh we gotta help of a team. Yeah. So that was that. My next question was, that's the energy I'm coming on.
Speaker 4: What was your confidence level going into this game? And clearly y'all don't have any confidence in this team.
Speaker 3: See he liked to do that. That's confidence. What you say the score was gonna be twenty eight?
Speaker 2: Got twenty four four points, I've got four points. You've got three points.
Speaker 6: By the way, heck, you're running the show Monday, because I'll be coming back, everybody.
Speaker 3: Can we get you on the phone though, Can we get you on the phone. No, no, no, no, no no no no no, sir. Can we get you on the phone on Monday? Will you be somewhere where you could talk?
Speaker 2: No, I'll be in flight.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Well okay, all right, Well let's get a pre recorded message. Then if you lose, I need a pre record. We need to show it on the show. You know what I mean, get it from from LEVI sat something out of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, give us a yeah for sure. You know that. See, we didn't give you that much grief when we came here on Monday. Shot that shot did no. It was riding me the whole way. I didn't even walk out of here without that knowing about.
Speaker 4: What I did the Patriots game. He picked the Patriots to beat the Cowboys. Why no matter why you did it, you did it. So who cares one.
Speaker 6: Of the ways and why I ended up going the way I did. McCaffrey is sixteen and two since joining the forty nine ers. The two losses one was the Kansas City the other was that NFC championship game in Philadelphia, and we saw they had no quarterbacks in that.
Speaker 2: This team right now is basically just not losing. And what's Vegas got a foot foot point spread?
Speaker 3: Yeah I got a footpoint.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think there's anything, There's nothing damning. I just think right now it's the best team in football. The Cowboys still have some issues right now that I'm concerned about the offensive line front.
Speaker 2: And and so I look up here and I just worry. Could you be too hype for this thing. That's me right now, that's my thing.
Speaker 4: Think they hype to see us either. You don't think the forty nine is looking at this like why would you fight the same dude? Like like Buck, We're like, man, that's us that.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a good game. Well hopefully, hopefully.
Speaker 6: If it's thirty three thirty or twenty eight, twenty four, twenty thirty one, twenty seven, that's gonna be a good game. If it's seventeen ten, it's everybody's got it as a good game.
Speaker 3: That's just seventeen ten.
Speaker 4: Man's I just listen because listen I means Dad Quinn did this because Dan Quinn understands. I was talking about one hundred and sixty offensive lineman in the league and twenty five of them being decent and they having the one best one.
Speaker 3: But guess what, all the other four that they have, they ain't that decent.
Speaker 4: So I'm just telling you that our defensive line, where you talk lead off talking about the trenches and how the batlet is gonna be won, that is right there. Don't hey this no pin in this guy here, no fight this guy here. Guys, just keep that same energy that's all I asked.
Speaker 3: You're selling it, thog. Yeah, I know, you gotta commit yourself. No, like just for everybody else. Everybody's out there listening, man, what are you talking about? Just for the rest.
Speaker 4: You're picking them because you you really, you really mean it, because absolutely? Okay, not because it's on your list, No, absolutely, because I think we're gonna win this game. But it was on the list though, right yeaheah. But you know he's trying to switch it by last week already. I got to I got to the body week to start switching my picks up. That's that's what I agreed to.
Speaker 3: But you know, then, you know we got an amendment. We got an amendment to the bill for Daddy. Who am I? What did I mean? Anyway? Okay, so I ain't one to see my head. So there you go. I did it no purpose.
Speaker 6: The players lounge picks are in for the Niners and the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Is Danny's out tomorrow?
Speaker 6: I have a thirty one, twenty seven nine ers Berry Church has it twenty eight, twenty four forty nine ers Hecma has the Cowboys winning seventeen to ten, and d Mac you got it a thirty three thirty San Francisco win. When we come back, got Thursday night game to talk about here and ooh, this isn't they just doing TV them TV foe doing NFL fans wrong with this matchup. We'll diving to that next right here playsunchboxing. You buy Tostitos on Dallas Cowboys dot com radio.
Speaker 3: It's the official men's.
Speaker 12: Skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy wfball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 11: I'm Duk Scott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: And they snapped the fresh guy who looks right, it's not there. He escaped flapped.
Speaker 7: He'll love full a first down, just like football. When it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands. Since twenty eleven, they've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency.
Speaker 5: Prescott's gonna run this in show, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 11: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered. What are you waiting for? Get started at blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 8: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, T shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bold, unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss, at Hugo Boss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 5: We got big, big personalities, we got big hair, big bell buckles. We got fans all across as big state and enemies and every other one. We even got a big star on the fifty yard line smirnov knows football is a wee thing and experience that is best enjoyed together with good drinks and good folks home are away. We rally together, we cry together, and we always rally cry together because most of all, we got big love for them boys. Smiranoff we do game days. Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 2: Back to the Players Loud.
Speaker 4: Check out the latest and greatest addition to tours at AT and T Stadium and at the Star in Frisco, Meet Jerry Jones, an interactive experience. Get a peek behind the curtain and into the fascinating life of Jerry Jones with a focus on innovative fan experience. In partnership with AT and T, this interactive technology gives tourgres the opportunity to ask mister Jones a variety of questions.
Speaker 3: For more information and to.
Speaker 4: Book your tour, visit Dallas Cowboys dot com Slash Tours beat Mahrrison.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much.
Speaker 6: Players Lounge brought to you by Tostitos. Okay, so Danny is going to miss tomorrow's show, so we're kind of getting the picks out of the way. We already did forty nine Ers and the Cowboys here three of us with San Francisco.
Speaker 2: One went with the Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Yes Boys, tonight's we have an awful Thursday night football game, the oh and four Chicago Bears against the two and two Washington Commanders.
Speaker 2: The Commanders are a six point favorite at home.
Speaker 6: All right, bad football twenty four two sixteen Washington for me?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm with you on thatt. I'm gonna go twenty eight twenty one. Look at the ce B enemy though I like up close, some persons said, twenty one twenty eight twenty one, got Chicago's bit a watch value.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna go Commanders two. This may be a real bad I'm seventeen to ten on this one.
Speaker 3: It may be a stinker. Hmm. Okay, yeah, I got twenty seven fourteen Commanders.
Speaker 2: Twenty seven fourteen.
Speaker 3: Okay they needed Yes, all right.
Speaker 6: We've got the Baltimore Ravens, who are three and one, taking on the Pittsburgh Steelers who are two and two. This game is in Pittsburgh. Baltimore is a four and a half point favorite.
Speaker 2: The Lamar Show. Lamar is Lamar, even if he's going up against the Steelers. Give me a slobbery.
Speaker 6: Knocker of nineteen to seventeen Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Just quarter Tucker, that's my quarterback. Man.
Speaker 9: I'm going Baltimore as well. Give me, I think a little bit more points. Give me twenty four fourteen. It's a hard game to pick. It really is a pick them at home, Pittsburgh at home. Pick it maybe out.
Speaker 4: I'm going twenty four to twenty Baltimore though, twenty eighteen Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Dang man, Pittsburgh ain't been doing nothing on offense.
Speaker 2: No faith in Mitchell Trubisky.
Speaker 3: But they played in Texas last week. Didn't you say, what you know?
Speaker 4: The Texas pretty good too, better than we thought. They ain't better than Baltimore, so that's gonna get even worse. But I shout out to the Miko round goodness Christ than we thought because what happened last year, we was like they got another brother come here to take that.
Speaker 3: Not the same ain't going on. Gotta say I rather get it cleaned up, all right.
Speaker 6: So let's add this to the mixing since we brought it up here. Houston is at Atlanta. Both teams are two and two. Atlanta is a point and a half favorite in that football game. I will take Atlanta to win this one.
Speaker 2: Let's go twenty six to twenty one.
Speaker 3: Man, give me Houston.
Speaker 2: Let me Houston twenty four. Ten's garbage.
Speaker 4: I will not pick Atlanta again. I'm done with that. I can't believe when I took him. I'm going to Age. I'm going to Houston.
Speaker 3: I'm c J.
Speaker 4: What you're gonna give me? Twenty four seventeen, I scored dog. You pick it again Houston twenty you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean? In Houston twenty four to twenty out there twenty twenty, Okay, all.
Speaker 6: Right, the Eagles unbeaten taking on the Los Angeles Rams. They are going to Inglewood, California.
Speaker 4: Flood.
Speaker 3: I was up.
Speaker 2: Right now. Rams are a four and a half point underdog. Give me the l A Rams.
Speaker 3: They getting Cooper Cup back this week. What's your man's name?
Speaker 4: We're gonna see how they look. Uh, you know when they on the field together. He on my team too, though.
Speaker 2: Twenty nine, twenty four Rams, Now give me Philly.
Speaker 9: Give me Philly in this one. Remain undefeated. Give me the twenty eight twenty one.
Speaker 4: I'm on the hot train. I'm going with the Eagles. Let's go twenty to thirteen, twenty eight, twenty four Philadelphia. That's where my son getting drafted.
Speaker 3: And also.
Speaker 6: Four all right, the New York Jetsk taking on the Denver Broncos. A whole lot to say about the Jets offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett. The Broncos got their first win last week. They are won in three. The Jets are won and three. This game is a mile high, and the Broncos are two and a half point favorites. Give me Denver, let's ride to win it. Seventeen sixteen Russell engineers winning field goal.
Speaker 2: Again, you don't believe that. I'm going with Denver as well on this one.
Speaker 3: Going with Denver as well.
Speaker 4: Give me twenty to twenty to seventeen twenty seven. I'm gonna go with the Jets defense on this. Yeah, going with the Jets defense and low scoring game. Listen, man, I the fuck god.
Speaker 3: Fourteen fourteen ten, that's I'm going with the j e.
Speaker 4: Shit, Zach, go do your thing out them, man. Twenty to seventeen, all right, they got a point to prove. Talking about being too hype to play these This team is gonna go play for Robert Soler, all right, especially what they came out. No, no, no, no, no, what they came off for last week. I know, I know that solid, solid, solid, solid, but I think they know.
Speaker 3: Carry hanging out the feeling. No no, no, no, no, listen listen.
Speaker 4: Zach Wilson knows that the teammates now really have his back off after hot they treated him last week, had his back and he came out and played the way that he played, And a little bit of confidence is all you need sometimes, So I think he's okay. Rodney, all right, Rodney said, what's the ball out last week?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go see Rodney. Let's want you to know when it all came down. I put on the back spoint taking this man, asked Mike about you.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's add last one here Jacksonville taking on the Bills. This game is in London, all right, this this Jacksonville team, Yes, five five and a half for the Bills here in this game.
Speaker 2: I like what they're doing. So I'll take Buffalo to win this one, thirty one to seventeen.
Speaker 3: I'm going do Vall on this one. I'm going to do val give me with his heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to do Vall on this one.
Speaker 3: Twenty eight, twenty four. Pixie does ain't gonna work this week.
Speaker 2: He ran out of it.
Speaker 4: You know what, I'm going with the dust man. I'm going with Allan. Yeah, I think you know what, he's got some of the dust things out his system. So I'll go ahead of twenty four to twitty. What your okay, I'm going Buffalo, go with you know what. Listen to Buffalo Bills lose to Davy is White this week. You know that is the injury. So the defense is not gonna be as good as they were.
Speaker 3: Yep. True, but they still gonna win.
Speaker 4: Okay, and they're gonna win twenty eight to twenty Christian Kirk, I need to have a good game, fantastic.
Speaker 2: The quarterback is just not Yeah, quarterbacks not good.
Speaker 3: He's just can Dan Quinn do it? D Mac for you? For you gone tomorrow? Since you can? You don't, but you don't believe in Dad Quinn?
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 3: No, you don't know, Quen, you trust You're not going with me? Yeah thirty three? Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on now and like we we shut down everybody.
Speaker 4: Okay, And just because you're a great defense, don't mean that you don't have games when you give up points.
Speaker 3: But I said at the end of the day.
Speaker 4: I do believe that the defense is going to make some very important plays at the end of the game. I just, you know, we just haven't shown that we've been able to finish the finish it close the game out, So that's it. But I think we're gonna make some plays. And then you give up thirty three. You gave up thirty three.
Speaker 3: That don't mean your defense not good.
Speaker 6: So recapping as we get ready to leave here, Danny's off tomorrow. D Max got the Niners thirty three thirty heckmas Dallas seventeen ten. Church has got the forty nine Ers twenty eight, twenty four. I've got the Niners thirty one, twenty seven. McCaffrey on the forty nine Ers got a sixteen and two record, including the postseason two losses Kansas City, Philadelphia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we only gave up nineteen to him last time, fellas, So hey see me, do we have to pick the Are we doing Russian touchdown this week? Who's going to score to touchdown or who's going to score the touchdown?
Speaker 2: They didn't come up with that.
Speaker 11: They haven't gave it to me.
Speaker 3: About all.
Speaker 2: I'm going Brandon Cooks Brandon's going to do this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brandon has he got it.
Speaker 2: What's his longest reception so far this year?
Speaker 3: Anybody know? I don't think it's that far. It's what you got him for saying.
Speaker 4: Man, this game that has not completed many long long so I'm not gonna say it's him.
Speaker 3: He hasn't done it yet, but it's good it's coming.
Speaker 9: I don't think they're gonna stick with the recipe get it out of his hands fast. You don't think they they gonna have to take this shot. They threw some some some deep passes, Bro, They've thrown them, they just haven't completed.
Speaker 3: So I think I think they.
Speaker 2: Will all right, party shot as we we leave the show today.
Speaker 3: You got anything, man, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think they're gonna then they're going to dink and duncan.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Man. I love the pessimism. I love the pessimism. I love where things are right now. Don't come back, It's all I'm saying. Don't come back. Hoigh, scoring game, exciting game. We see how it ends, but I think it's I think it's gonna be a very very fun Sunday night football experience.
Speaker 6: Brandon Cook's longest reception this year is sixteen yards my final party shot. Thank you, Brandy Gregory players last twenty bytos.
Speaker 1: It has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.