Speaker 1: I never seen guys getting punched in their face so much like every episode.
Speaker 2: The legend, the legend, the legend, a legend, a legend, a legend.
Speaker 1: You know you've never seen a podcast three months old when motherfucker got every legendary.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker John wore last.
Speaker 1: Night, DJ calla day be four right one and to have it to tall me like it's disgusting out there.
Speaker 2: It's the motherfucking biggest in the game. Joe cracked the dawn.
Speaker 3: Know what it is, your boy, Jada, This is the Joe and Jada Show. Every show iconic, every show legendary. We ain't gonna stop ladies and gentlemen giving up our guest today.
Speaker 2: You know we love basketball, You know we love lifestyle. You know we love our people.
Speaker 3: Make some noise for John Wall. Wait now, before we even get into life in basketball and things of that nature.
Speaker 2: You got a new venture you in the broadcasting work.
Speaker 1: Makes some noise for that nice back. How is it?
Speaker 2: What can what can we expect?
Speaker 3: Is it still? I seen you? You got your feet with its sea seen you. I've seen you all over the two. What can we expect this year?
Speaker 1: Prime?
Speaker 3: What you're gonna be doing it's fine. I'm the studio analysts for Amazon prom. Everybody know they took over the NBA world. They taken over. I can't get get ready to work though. You're gonna be in La a studio city in Cuover City. I get to work with d Wade, Steve nag and Donnasasm, Cannis Parker during Newissie Blake Griff and Rudy Gay. So just be in a space where I get to talk basketball. I'm like, we love basketball. We get to see her and talk basketball. But it's a little more professional than you is talking to your homeboys. But I get to be on the TV screen and basically it's my next career. You number tied earlier this year, not too long ago, something I didn't want to do, but it was a private time. Had the next chapter come in and I'm taking the full head of team.
Speaker 1: That's a beautiful thing because a lot of athletes, whenever tirement bell hits you, no life, start the fuck up. The wife wanted Leve, you know, motherfuckers start going crazy because they don't hear the row the crowd no more like we lucky as artists because it's Smokey Robinson. Them dudes performing that eighty so we could always catch the raw the crowd.
Speaker 2: When you are athlete and you retire, that gotta be walking in the building. Though. A lot of them on the jump over yah, but they used to this shaking bay. So what is it like? You scared? And I think it's great that you got this new I know you stay around the game as long as you could.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, I know you loved the ball, so I know you wasn't he wasn't trying to push back and all that. It wasn't easy to say.
Speaker 3: It was bittersweet, and I mean it's bittersweet, ain't happy at the same time because I'm like the last two years I've been trying to get back in. I mean, you can't really control what God throw this or what life throw at you. So I was sitting back and joining the time of being around my kids. But I'm like, I got to figure out what's next. And I had an opportunity to go do broadcasting for the g LE Showcase, which I never even thought about doing.
Speaker 2: Like that ain't for me.
Speaker 3: It ain't that my next field to the NBA TV call, we want you to do some games.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, cool.
Speaker 3: Then I started getting a little bit of buzzed with the I'm like, okay, this can be my next chapter.
Speaker 2: I get to be around the game.
Speaker 3: I love still travel, go to arenas, being in studio and talk basketball. And then I get a call of Amazon prom like they want to sign.
Speaker 1: Great call.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, all right, forget basketball and now, like I could still be around the game, but I just won't be on the court no more, and I'm going to my way.
Speaker 2: I wanted to leave on my terms, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's not leaving on my terms on the court, but liaving on my terms or what's the next chapter for us? And Amazon Prime gave me the opportunity to take that next step.
Speaker 2: That's a beautiful thing, man.
Speaker 1: You know. That's how me and kiss Field we feel like this ship is like the T N T and Hip hop Charles Barkleynel, Like we played the game with we know ever ask of the game. We don't have the bone on bone, the injuries. We don't have the torn ankles. Yo, the euro step, the automatic long is your step. We're gonna get on.
Speaker 2: He got the euro, he got the leg. Yes, I gotta get him. You know he got the professional.
Speaker 3: If he he got the length, you know how the euro is, then you go back.
Speaker 1: He got the length for.
Speaker 2: The first part, the last step, I got the first if he could perfect do the first leg leg.
Speaker 1: At killing somewhere.
Speaker 2: In the celebrity You're just gonna have to go same for the same man. Dad. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You go like this. You just gotta go like this. Ain't no going back over. You gotta stage. You just I don't win up to North Carolina. Who's stay the Who say who you was.
Speaker 1: Rooting for when you was growing up? Was you rooting for Duke or North Carolina? Hey?
Speaker 3: The crazy part I'm breaking down to My mom grew up and she stayed fan with Sidney Low and all them back in the day. For me, I grew up with Carolina fan. I love Carolina.
Speaker 1: Mons was going with coach Valtho.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was God them, Sydney Loan, all them.
Speaker 3: So it's funny because he recruited me when I was in high school and during that time, my mom had anyways in my senior year, so I'm like, I'm staying close to home, you know what i mean. Then she got to hurt that got past that, and she was like, don't pick the school for me, do its best for you. And I was glad that happened because I knew where I really wanted to be. But my mom is my best friend, so I was gonna be home. But Carolina's my school though, like love watching Carolina. You landed in Kentucky with arguably one of the best teams ever to played college basketball.
Speaker 1: The way back. Your whole team was crazy. What was that? Like?
Speaker 2: What was that? I know y'all had. Y'all was like royalty on that kid.
Speaker 1: When you went in, say the first when you went in, did you know that your team was like that? Did you know you knew who everybody was on the team, and you was all, this is about to be crazy.
Speaker 3: Just just I'm breaking down, just me and the market's cousins. We already knew what it was gonna be. Then we bringing bad Patrick Pattersy, I mean so like he's being so special. Before that, when we had Billy leshpez As as coach. I mean I took a visit there when I was in ninth grade, so I knew how good he was. Something Okay, Then I started watching Aeron blests on I has the markets because they played each other house and they both from Alabama. Like, all right, I knew how good John Hood was. He was from Kentucky. And then after that we just got on campus and we just clicked though. But Kyle made us feel like a brotherhood, like a family, because we always had dinner at this house. We always just hung together, like we really was me Book and He Black, Concept three and Migos.
Speaker 2: We were together everywhere.
Speaker 3: You couldn't separate us from nothing, and we really played pick up for like hours like we're doing class at one. We planned from three to seven, so like we really was hoop and hooping, and coach would be up there in the office and you know, somebody might get into it. I'm closing the blinde. Y'all figured it out and that's how it went. So it was fun tho it was a siting. We knew, we knew it could be good, but we didn't really know how great we was gonna do. Because at this time, people forget it was a lot of juniors and singers still left in college basketball.
Speaker 2: At that time. My year was the last year real true juniors and singers.
Speaker 3: After that, it was like a lot of fresh turning a lot of sophomores after that, So it was a sighting.
Speaker 1: It was fun. We was like rock stars though you know, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Was like fucking the biggest shit on the plant.
Speaker 3: It was crazy because, like I tell a lot of people, like college basketball then had that much ascitement till we came like it was a it was a drought at that time, Like you had team that was winning championship, team that was goode. We brought that inciting back, like every Saturday, you want to see us on CBS.
Speaker 1: That's a fact.
Speaker 2: That's hot.
Speaker 1: You know. The Marcus Cousins are one of the saddest stories about of basketball to me because of injury, because man, this guy was this none he can't.
Speaker 2: Do for sure.
Speaker 1: I really loved the Marcus Cousins, like I really just he was like I felt like he was the street dude that made it and then he had every move and he was tough. And then because of injury, you know, he went to port Ricoa, get the dude, the the joint skip up, he grabbed this ship, made him sniff that y'are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he went he gave it to get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your kids, that's going on. I would never want to be the guy. That guy whoever he did that too, that's hoevil. That's like, I know Puerto Ricans, that's like so lifetime. That's every Christmas. Some drunk cousin is gonna be like, yo, he threw the ship in your face this now they violating that guy forever in Puerto Rico.
Speaker 2: He'll never outlive that.
Speaker 1: DeMarcus Cousins, Oh Boogie Cousins. Who else was the trip that you played with throughout your career that was like like you was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, this guy's trip went.
Speaker 3: We're going you fast forward or were staying in college or were going to the league stay in college. I'm just I'm just shipped. I don't even know the questions I'm going on, but I say him like, you know, I met the markets when we were thirteen in Nationals. Like we met we were thirteen, Like I just got my first dunk. He was skinny, but he had all the skills. Then we kind of went to a camp like I went to Lebron camp. You know, I don't know nobody this. When I become number one in the country, shot walk in late, my playing getting Lady Late and I'm like, all you know, you get in and lay everybody all like he thank you this ship Like I'm like, bro, I don't know nobody.
Speaker 2: I'm looking around like damn, but like what up? What up?
Speaker 1: Like I'm gonna going to a bug. So from that day before, were like we're gonna go to college together.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So I told him, but I was playing there like he was aking like he wanted me to go to UA B. I said, listen, book, I ain't going to Alabama for no school. So then we started talking he was going to Memphis. I was like all right, But I called him like, yo, I ain't going about to go to Duke and I hung up on him. He called me like seven times, like but you better answer this damn phone. I was joking with him. God, I knew I was going to contact, but I ain't know that. But we always wanted to go to school together. So that was easy for us to get the opportunity to do it. Man, that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: Man. You you was one of them.
Speaker 3: You knew from high school, Like I wired about you all the way up in Wyo in west Chester.
Speaker 1: So what is it like? Is it a lot of pressure because they you already knew you was going, all you have to do is pray, don't get hurt, and stay away from traffic. You was gonna meet in the league? Hot it is it? A lot of pressure? Is it? How is it to deal with that?
Speaker 3: It's crazy because I'm a skinny kid from right North Carolina, So I wasn't even on the spot until my junior year. So now I'm like, you know, usually go to a prep school, like Okay, one of those schools, and I'm like, why would I leave it. I'm the man at home. I want my family to be able to come to every game. So the most important thing for me that like, when you're around your neighborhood, they're going to make sure you the guy it's down of trouble. It's just up to me there. Don't do nothing stupid. But there was a lot of pressure. But there wasn't no camera. It was no social media back then, so I didn't have to worry about nothing. Like you had to come see me to see what was really going on, you know what I mean. Then I go playing this one tournament at the bar Giveness and a guy named where Webman shouted to him, he's the reason why my mixtape was lit. He's a student AINC State and snuck into the barb giveness.
Speaker 1: It's still a media pass, so he's filming the games and he come out with a mixtape. My he you coach, like yo, you going with us everywhere we go from there home. So that's how you get to see the John Wall mixtape to be so low.
Speaker 3: But it was pressure though, But like for me, I'm like I didn't care about the pressure because nobody you had to come play me like there was no Oh, I can go like this every day and see everything I was doing. I wasn't under a microscope. It wasn't no cameras every day. You know, Steph, Steph Marlbury like a brother. He told me when he was a kid, like a kid ten years old, shit like that. White guys would come to the park and just.
Speaker 1: Sit and stand in and watch them Like is it really like that? Like when they know that you would trial prodigy and you most likely going to the league, And what age did you notice like strangers was watching you, like watching your game differently And that.
Speaker 2: Was basically my whole life since I was eleven, I was aving forty. But see but see well it cry.
Speaker 3: I was always small though I didn't grow to six' one till like my junior. Year did you always have, Them? Bunny, NO i just had speeded. Handlers like ayall is my favorite. Player so me going back and watching the commercial with y'all was litt to, me you know WHAT i. Mean So i'm, LIKE i gotta be, like, HEY i gotta get the. TEST i got to add the, braids BUT i just. Groomed so WHEN i grew AND i kept EVERYTHING i, Had it's, like, okay now instead of Last i'm dunking on your. Center but see you From New. York see y'all got that park and go. That we didn't have, That No, carolina we go to gyms and. Play we didn't get to go to, parks AND i wish we had like a ruggy parking all that you go outside of your neighborhood and play and everybody. Outside but like it took me to my junior year when my mom got mad because agents was coming to, games AND i was LIKE i already told my mom and like before my dad passed off, nine even IF i didn't make it the, league WHATEVER i, WAS i was gonna go to. College so she was, like, listen y'all gotta stop fucking coming to the games.
Speaker 1: Like going toky he told, me Did steph tell me the ten years old like white guys just sitting outside of corneiyall and watching them play in the plot like they already, knew like they, know.
Speaker 2: But see, Ya, yeah. Y'all like like you see In New, york y'all got so.
Speaker 1: Much y'all can play anywhere, anytime like they seeing, you know WHAT i, mean like they watching.
Speaker 2: What's really coming out before.
Speaker 3: Me you got Like jerry Stock, Cows Donald, Williams David, west you know WHAT i.
Speaker 2: MEAN.
Speaker 1: Pj.
Speaker 2: Tucker those are guys we've Seen. West you know WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Mean y'all got more and more names than in town when we were going.
Speaker 2: Later in the city is the.
Speaker 3: City yeah, See i'll be, HONEST i tell you, this and nobody a lot of people know. THIS i watched through the fire then for every high school, game watching some bathchint tear for a. Tape now imagine me the SHIP i was doing the. Hospital he's having that type of year spinning coming to my games.
Speaker 1: Right Because i'm watching bash like he got Jay z Here. Marbrashad everybody was, like this is he's Stephan mare. Brother so they all live.
Speaker 2: In the building and he had his little brother with.
Speaker 1: Stuff you go to ten different apartments in the project building is his old family on the floor And sebastian used to live. There we used to take him to eat Foot that's why he heard its so bad when he played for JAY z and THE, us because we used to feed him for chicken, Wings french.
Speaker 2: Fries me from the Ghetto.
Speaker 1: Chinese you know when you got the little, cousin you're giving him fortune for chicken Wings french. Fries that guy broke my heart when he came out there with with the.
Speaker 2: Rock you know what that. Is that. Was that Was steph's little. Cousin we used to give Him chinese, food hang out with. Him was.
Speaker 1: Broke next, thing you, know he came against. Us we was, like oh, wow Against. Brooklyn he wasn't going against JAY. Z but that's his bro that's his Cousin. Brooklyn, okay he was gonna get his ass whipped. Anyway fuck with, us. Man you know what you was hearing about the bruck? Again you was saying the bottom down, now?
Speaker 2: Huh for?
Speaker 1: Sure that WAS i played At lee twenty four the second year Men Lane stevenson my boy last.
Speaker 2: But last play for. Me when he was, fourteen Ye Born ready was already was giving him forty. Points he was then for. Fourteen he was like he was just too. Crazy you're like a girl man doing. Forteen, yeah he was dead nice the stairs and.
Speaker 1: Everything yeah yeah he from over there. Too yeah yeah he went To lincoln want The.
Speaker 2: Lincoln yeah you want to fight every?
Speaker 3: Game, Now like now that's how Like i'll be, honest like not even trying to go off the.
Speaker 2: Top we, stilling like go back to the high. School were. Talking we go To city of a city.
Speaker 3: Apartment we take a photo shoot slam on mind you see, IT i mean my high school jerseys.
Speaker 2: Perfectly he got His lingoln jersey.
Speaker 3: On we don't sell worried to each other, because like you, know he was number one in the TIME i come.
Speaker 2: Up i'll be no.
Speaker 3: More we not even, cool like he's not saying a. Word we showed it back to The badger looking at the camera like get this shit over. With then we go To Steve nashkebis In. Jersey he's not a point guard as the two guard he supposed to be At Kobe. Kemp he comes just to play against.
Speaker 2: Me so he bullying.
Speaker 3: Everybody i'm, like you ain't gonna bully, Me like we're gonna have to get into it. Now we like we're close his hair like you can't separate. It but he respected me from not backing down from a lot of people in our class was terrified and they was born Ready AND i was, LIKE i don't give a, Damn like that's what makes your.
Speaker 2: Legend, brother you know What i'm.
Speaker 3: Saying that's how we cooleest. Hair his birthday day before. Minds his birthday was the. Fifth, Yeah, lance we just. Celebrated you wasn't with me in The killer in The Killer? Party he, said what the fuck are you doing in The Killer? Party it Was special's.
Speaker 1: Birthday Man, oh they wasn't doing nothing new addition shit and they. Was it was you know you Had Homeboy tut was in, There prince from The, supreme all the legendary gangsters In New york was up in the. Party it Was Lance, burke your last. Man he walk a fine. Line he he he in the streets any ball like he's he's on Baby Coney.
Speaker 2: Allen. Baby he's always been like.
Speaker 3: That you, know bombagers get into, uh your major accomplishments At Kentucky National player of The, year he got The Rough Trophy National freshman in THE U s B W a and since his First Team All AMERICAN Sec player of The. Year Associated Pressing COACHES Sec tournament m V p s C C freshmen in THE sc fucking torn THE sec up not they head?
Speaker 1: Off wait what did you ever have to go to?
Speaker 2: Class? Yeah, YEAH i definitely had to go to, class for. Sure they definitely was taking. You Now i'm selling.
Speaker 1: KIDDING i didn't say. THAT i can say, that they can say. That i'm gonna be honest with. You, no let me tell you something. Different conferences is. Different you feel. Me they can run their conference after they. Want we had a person come to our. Class, literally let's say class is an.
Speaker 3: Hour IF i leave with fifty nine with one minute left in the class And i'm Not Danny, Waba oh, yeah we got twenty suicide in twenty. Minutes that's a. Suitoe that's HOW i punishment the. Practice BUT i don't got a. RUN i gotta say they have court with my team work BECAUSE i fucked. Up so we had to go to, class like the ability.
Speaker 1: Shit we had to.
Speaker 2: Put in that.
Speaker 3: Work, yeah that's three point. FIVE i ain't working, around going back to get my business management.
Speaker 1: Degrees talk, Slow they didn't think talk slow to ain't messing. Around you know WHAT i? Mean doing shit?
Speaker 2: Now he liked to do it, though you know What i'm saying.
Speaker 1: SHIT i. Know they came to me WHEN i was starting all this trouble with my. SCORE i ain't have a football. Team they was, like, yo come down, school play. Football we'll give you four. Lunches they try to convince me with two punches boor they only got three.
Speaker 2: Lunches what do you get?
Speaker 1: Four four?
Speaker 2: Lunches they was, like, yo, bro we know you. Four you know? WHAT i robbed the whole gym and that ERA i heard this. STORY i don't know IF.
Speaker 1: I heard. This give me some more flat heard.
Speaker 2: What that. Error that's the truth of the. Story but what he was gonna go into the?
Speaker 1: ROBBIN i, went but?
Speaker 2: Four what do you?
Speaker 1: MEAN i was causing four lunch in the, School Marris High school four.
Speaker 2: Trades Marris High school had no.
Speaker 1: Football all the schools was, here AND i was bullying the school so, much getting in. Trouble coaches was coming to have football teams, like, yo you're a big. Boy you could take your anger out on. Football the only thing you could rob me with at that age is free. Lunch they're, like, yo we give you four. Lunches whatever you. Want you can eat whatever you. Want this is, that just come play. Football i'm, like fuck, THAT i ain't going to play no. Football you know What i'm, saying y'all can take y'all flags. Back you might can't have been in. Puntman i'm telling.
Speaker 2: You you would have been a nose. Guard james getting, It, Yester, james let me think sturning.
Speaker 1: You this Is Lord london.
Speaker 2: Legs these Guys lloyds To. London these guys can't fuck with.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 2: Man you know What i'm. SAYING i did rob the whole gym guy telling you.
Speaker 1: Sh y'all don't like it, now everybody give me a. Ship how did cal tell you to? LEAVE i was already. Going it was out BEFORE i got.
Speaker 3: It, listen this funny story is kind of, like don't leave by, Yourself like what the hell you?
Speaker 2: Mean? Like take some guy Who's i'm like how? Like How?
Speaker 3: LIKE i KNEW i was, good BUT i didn't like know WHAT i was gonna do on the college. LEVEL a lot of people back home like he gonna do three four years in. SCHOOL i ain't gonna be one and. Done i'm, like we'll, see but, ship wat's that game Against? Carolina seeing all that, SHIT i gonna tell, you gonna tell you two games WHERE i knew like it was old with WHEN i Played, Carolina come wait to play? Them you, KNOW i mean they they they had got dexter strictly you, know you From jersey when the same past That Larry drew AND i was, like, man, damn they took these two guards and these like the SCHOOL i wanted to go.
Speaker 2: TO i was, LIKE i got to kill. Them like we're back.
Speaker 3: Home i'm back home PLAYING i gotta Kill so we beat them AND i go to the. Garden we Play kimber and The yukon Drom dice AND i had like fourteen hour last fifteen. Points now every, gym every scouts at the. GAME i was, like, Yeah i'm, Cool i'm Going AND i was, like take some people with. You SO i was, like all, right they see what did he?
Speaker 2: Mean?
Speaker 3: YEAH i WANTED i took four other guys with. Him on the first you took the. Test no went to.
Speaker 1: The classes for the. Test what what you cheated some niggas on what you, well you don't eat them. All know what happened with out on the? Spot what happened was what Tempo timbo to the Guy Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: Johnnis he's got his brother on the.
Speaker 3: Teeming he made him tumble with what's?
Speaker 2: Up? Dude rest the piece To.
Speaker 4: Kembo you're calling to, name but what's his last?
Speaker 2: Name?
Speaker 1: Kenoo he got his brother on there for free. Ool that's something we can't. Control but listen to. College you can't do. That you got to produce a little bit to get to the. League what he was telling you to? Do take some guys with? Me so what so let Me you got The Marcus. Cousin he thought he was gonna do three years in. School he aged in the double. Double, okay he go top. Five he, bled didn't never think about going to THE. Nba he comes, in he's having thirteen and, seven thirteen and. Five he goes to the. League Patrick, patterson he.
Speaker 3: Was already All. American you know he's. Going, okay that's four of. Us the last guy With day we didn't think was gonna come out the. Draft you feel, Me but he had some personal problem that went. On he's, like he's not going back to. School he got picked at it like the second and last pick in the first.
Speaker 1: Round now the against five guys going the first.
Speaker 3: Rend, wow so that's what you, mean take some guys with? Me, well, listen he said he had to play well to, win to get guys to.
Speaker 2: Go if we was, asked ain't nobody go?
Speaker 1: With why is the kembec Or Johannes's johanna's brother on the team.
Speaker 2: When you're The? FRENCH o god?
Speaker 1: Leave he got power so you could bring your brother on the, team, right.
Speaker 3: You know he took a couple take a little bit of the ends off that the makhm a.
Speaker 1: Con he even made him a.
Speaker 3: Contract he brought you'all tampionship.
Speaker 2: Win ain't the pieces of the. League, No, NO i like. THAT i like what he.
Speaker 1: Did i'm all about getting somebody in your family's. JOB i thought that's what he. MEANT i thought he, said like you sec you number. One you all listened BEFORE i take some of your boys with you were? Taking you got him on. That you got that, though this is before school, starts before you play a. Game we know you want it. Done we know that take some guys with. You he told you that before y'all even. Started, Yeah i'm, like what the? Hell, like what's you? Mean like explained he was, like you good as you supposed to. Be some guys gonna leave with.
Speaker 2: You i'm. Not he's a good. Guy he's a good. Guy Colt, Callous i'm just.
Speaker 3: SAYING i don't expect four guys. AGO i, believe thinking like the market IS i. Pact he never thought about. Leaving he thought he would come back to. School you know What i'm. Saying they are never thought about. Leaving so those two of the guys that came into the picture that WERE i started the, markers was, LIKE i feel like he could have been a night this.
Speaker 2: PRIME i thought he.
Speaker 3: Was He's west what these bigs are doing? Now he being had that he was that just wasn't allowed to do, it shoot, threes dribbled up the.
Speaker 2: Court he being had that he wasn't allowed to do it. Now so he was ahead of his. Time a.
Speaker 3: Whay the game has involved because he can, pass he can post, up he can. Score he'll bully, you and you feel like he can bully you over with. You no, friendship, no, no, Nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah check it. Out you know what it.
Speaker 3: Is your Boy jaden Kissed Joe crack Did joe And. Jaden this is what we're doing right. Now we're extremely excited to announce our new presenting, sponsor Hard Rock.
Speaker 2: Bet rock Hard Rock bet.
Speaker 3: Is the only legal sports book in the state Of, florida and it's also available In, Arizona, Ohio New, Jersey, Indiana, Tennessee, Virginia, illinois And, colorado with more states launching all the.
Speaker 1: Time you can also.
Speaker 3: Play On Hall Rock bets online casino if you are In New.
Speaker 1: Jersey that'll be me as we get up for THE nfl. Season sign up for Hard Rock bet and make a five dollar bet and you'll get one hundred fifty dollars in bonus bets if you. Win that's a big.
Speaker 2: Deal five, dollars you get one hundred and fifty worth of.
Speaker 1: Betting head over the Hard Rock.
Speaker 3: Bet sign up and make your first deposit.
Speaker 1: Today. Haha hard Rock, man the seven those beautiful people, man they always book. Me i'm out there real soon. Too go out, there have a great, experience great, time don't get the gamble a little and have some.
Speaker 2: Fun.
Speaker 3: Peace pay a bull and bonus, bets not a cash offer offered by The seminole tribe Of, florida And florida offered it By seminal Hard Rock DIGITAL llc and all other. States must be twenty one and over physically present In, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana New, Jersey, Ohio, tennessee Or virginia to.
Speaker 1: Play terms of condition.
Speaker 3: Apply concerned about, gambling And florida called.
Speaker 2: ONE aa admitted In.
Speaker 1: Indiana if you are someone you know has gambling problems and once, helped called one at hundred and nine with it gambling, Problem call one eight hundred gambler A Z, Colorado, Illinois New, Jersey, Ohio tennessee AND.
Speaker 2: Va are we going to the project because you because now we're just he just told us about, that and now we are talking about. THAT. Dmv you ever had that chili bowl they? Got? Yo what.
Speaker 1: How we gotta have? FOOD woa does just sound like you know what you?
Speaker 2: Want you, know the mumbo, sauce.
Speaker 1: The mumbo sauce that, yo yo, yo that's yourself.
Speaker 2: Crazy i'm talking about D. C you're talking about it chili.
Speaker 1: BOWL i never had the hard to get out the. Car go get the chili. Bowl but that ship been doing. It What you're?
Speaker 2: GOOD i didn't need.
Speaker 1: It you're.
Speaker 2: Good you could.
Speaker 1: Go oh, NO i KNOW i could.
Speaker 2: GO i just never wanted to go out. There Fat, joe go get some chili and ship you.
Speaker 1: Get you can't get a chili. Bowl you gotta do. All you had the full wings with the.
Speaker 2: Front.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah But i'm saying the chili bowl just sound like you're going straight to the bathroom no matter. What it sounds like automatic. Explosion you know What i'm. SAYING i gotta stay away from ship like.
Speaker 3: That now when you, decide now you have a killer freshman, year he decided you.
Speaker 1: Out what's the what's the preparation? For like after, that after the, tournament after all the, TOURNAMENT i was crying like a. Baby the market is talking at. You act like a.
Speaker 2: Punk know you're going there on what you're crying? For. ME i came to win the.
Speaker 1: CHAMPIONSHIP i already Know i'm on there for eight. Months i'm, Gone SO i stayed finished the rest of the school. YEAR i worked out With rod. Strictly shout, OUT i shout out The ROD O G. Rod he was working for doing workouts and. Stuff THEN i prepared. MYSELF i had one meeting With. WAGE i didn't know who the fuck to talk. To she was going. ON i, said my, Manager i'll control. This just give me my Range rover on campus the next. DAY i just wanted to range over at the. Time god DID i get the ride around chemist AND i moved TO la for the. Summer letting IN, la worked out prepare myself for the. Draft that's HOW i. Went you get drafted number? One what the fuck is?
Speaker 2: That? Like is you you gotta.
Speaker 1: Throw your phone? Dead what's going on at The.
Speaker 2: How do they tell?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 3: Right, YEAH i knew SINCE i was In hogschoo my senior, there like you going to, Bing but now it's up to media for.
Speaker 2: Deuce yeah in, college you know WHAT i. Mean so let me get Shouty Evan.
Speaker 3: Turn he had a hell of a FRESH i mean he was a, junior but he had a hell of a year in college, too you know WHAT i. Mean so now it's like all you gotta watch a lot of like who gets to? Pick, Really i'm Thinking i'm about to go To. Jersey jersey is the worst team in the league at to how they pug it in one. Pick they fall to. Three now it's Like philly or D. C. COOL i go To philly, cool that's my favorite player of all. Time play they get, Two i'm like. Perfect DC's. Cool as far as from home For North, carolina my dad from, There i'm, like all, right they like you gotta come work, out.
Speaker 1: Work, out like thirty minutes out of my back. HURT i really was just tired to, say my back is. Shirt but got drafted there and it.
Speaker 2: Was let me ask you a.
Speaker 1: Questions so you IN, dc you get drafted with it all that club love and he's two old and all that.
Speaker 2: Shit D c was a special. PLACES i tell city for.
Speaker 1: Real don't like what was is it like being focused and all this? Shit this was like, YO dc was really the most popping place at that. Time if you talk about nightlife for club that shit was out of. Control my first two three, YEARS i ain't going. NOWHERE i was you just catching?
Speaker 2: Me who this right there In.
Speaker 3: Chinatown that's WHY i go out to practice and, shit that's WHY i was watching all the.
Speaker 2: GAME i really didn't go outside like. That it took me to.
Speaker 3: Like my end of my third year and now my, homeboys graduated, college came from college and came up. Here And i'm, Like i'm, young, Single i'm adapted to the. City Now i'm getting my motion and the lead WHERE i want to be. In let's go have some.
Speaker 1: Fun whose rook was you give her the? Reenus?
Speaker 3: Wow javel, McGee Andre, blash nigga? Young what kind of shit you gotta do? With cut with the? Niggas garry? Bags you got to add a snack. Bag somebody might call you it LIKE i had to have donuts in there in the morning before everybody get their. Newspapers sometimes you might sometimes it might be three in the. Morning you got TO i, said, hey you gotta keep your phone on. Ring, hey, yo, Bro he was SURE i need. Something what you're gonna?
Speaker 1: Say you say, no you might get tired of thrown into a cold.
Speaker 2: Till that was part of the. Rule so.
Speaker 3: All it was is, like as long as you respect me as a, man don't have me do nothing. CRAZY i do all the rookie, Dudes no walk Into brooklyn for cheese.
Speaker 2: Kake should you might have, to that's your rookie.
Speaker 3: Duty but you never, Know LIKE kg said it one time Because Amy bradley came. IN i, mean he was, like he did so much FOR kg and then he ended up having one hundred twenty thousand dollars. Extra but they give you like you might be, like, yo, three you wanna go give me some? Donuts here go five, THOUSAND i come. Back you just never, know you know WHAT i, Mean but you be one of the hardhead rookies tires flat. Hors what's the light skinned? Dude he played for the fucking nick made it feels nice cat around that.
Speaker 1: Time Now landry Feels but the other he went to was it A jeffrees or? Something Jeff, Jeff Jery. Jeff and he told me and FORGET i had dinner with. Him he, Said, yo he cast his first check and made it all cash and put it in the.
Speaker 2: Bathtub it was like laying on the ship when he first got his big check in THE.
Speaker 1: Nba, yeah he told me he took the money out the bank and put it in put it in the tub and slept in the tub in the fucking and a million.
Speaker 2: Dollars to, me he was, like, Yo, JOE i slept in that ship with all the.
Speaker 1: MONEY i, Said, yo this guy's fucking crazy guy to do that you got some guys that they want a bank. Account he's one day. Cash i'm, like y'll, Crazy chuck used to have man cash like. That, yeah oh yeah, DIFFERENTLY i, mean what's the what's what?
Speaker 2: Like all?
Speaker 1: Right so let's say you said HE i was alrighty? Right what was it like getting on the court that first, time prime? Time the crowds going crazy and you look across the court and It's Alan, Ivison Bubba chuck and you got to play against.
Speaker 2: Him what was that? Feeling like you get the.
Speaker 3: CHEERS i, mean once the first play go, by you, like, fuck it is what it is basketball.
Speaker 2: Now but the first time you're, like, oh, ship it's.
Speaker 3: Real like my first time Playing, KOBE i was, like oh, Ship so we post up our blocking, SHOT i, run go get at the, ball come and get the ball. Scored like the play goes on your. Feller i'm like. Fuck but like you, KNOW i, mean like this isn't. Me i'm, Like i'm living at my. DREAM i, mean but as long AS i long AS i after like the first play go, BY i hold my own against. HIM i was, Straight and once you earn that, respect you're, like, OKAY i. Belong that's all it. Takes, yeah it was the. Guy what was the little light skinned. GUY i think he played For, indiana uh point. Guard he was just he was super, fast super.
Speaker 1: NICE i forget recently, man back in the day around your time when you were playing nah Like mantae. Healors, Yeah monte go To State Monte. Ellis he was cold. Man it was, cold, yo listen to. Me kissed You remember when the Guy remember when the karate guy kept trying to kick me in the face AND i was going like this AND i catch a boom and he kicked, again AND i, go it's like a split second of.
Speaker 2: That that.
Speaker 1: GUY i would go see him play in THE nba and he was just so much faster than everybody. BEFORE i, know somebody checking him and he's just floating to the. Back it's a different kind of. Speed that guy. Had one of she AM i, correct his.
Speaker 2: Stream was on. Another it was. Fast was it was. Cold he was.
Speaker 1: Fast ship you Him, westbrook He, Rose Skian, rose He, Fox.
Speaker 2: Fox.
Speaker 1: Flying Dee. Rose you're going up against, That, No, Okay my rookie years is THE mvp year as a.
Speaker 2: Bush so that's where he was. Crazy that's where he was going. CRAZY i remember he played him in.
Speaker 3: Preseason it was cool because Coach kyle, CAME i got a picture of the. House i'm, like, yeah it's gonna be a lot of. Battles this got playing four, times don't you throw? Them you was, like, okay that's the first TIME i said somebody was quicker than. Me mm Because i've always been like, FASTER i, mean but he's. Quicker oh that this is the first time somebody, like, YEAH i gotta you can see.
Speaker 2: It, ship you got. It sh is right, there.
Speaker 3: LIKE i scoring by the TIME i turned around to play on right. Back let's, go let's get to. It he got things back.
Speaker 1: Then When tims teams and you seen it this year With, brunship they build their team around and they have great defensive guy that's great role, players and they point guard as they, start you know WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Mean On tim's, team they point guard as they.
Speaker 1: Start so he got a long AND, i as a, Professional i've been watching all these.
Speaker 3: TEAMS i could Never i'm looking at that AND i couldn't assess THAT i.
Speaker 2: Got work to. Do but we ain't Got. Tims, No, no just how he Was.
Speaker 1: What do you think about? That said on the point that they all getting rid Of tims have to go into the playoffs deep and then bringing In Mike. Brown what do you think about that? Move?
Speaker 3: Right THAT i don't really understand a lot of times while coaches get fired when they go places they haven't been there a long.
Speaker 2: Time but you gotta look deeper. Inside it's probably.
Speaker 3: Some of the players wanted or some in front office Want that's what it kind of bore down. To and a lot of times people just sit back and don't say, it and they stay behind the, radar you know WHAT i? Mean so like something it could have been something turning from the players or front office that they're not gonna stand into the, camera so they let.
Speaker 2: Them in the.
Speaker 1: Streets they let THE gm do. It so You i'm in the ball shop Or i'm around the. STREETS i don't care if it's a white, lady it's in the. Hood.
Speaker 2: Whatever they all don't understand.
Speaker 1: That they just no one, says just we Got Mike Brown. Tims is that like nobody like IF i, say how we look at this? Year great yoga AND i don't know about.
Speaker 3: There look, Though Taylor bruston last two year has been, amazing, right but it goes back to WHAT i was saying with The. Rose he's a point. Guard that's. Show, yeah It's Mike, brown new. Coaches he gonna lay him play the same. Way is he gonna tang the offense? Up you know WHAT i?
Speaker 2: Mean so, like is he gonna try to get everybody else? More we gotta get everybody else in order to. Win in order to go win the, chief you gotta get.
Speaker 3: Everybody, Yeah but at the same, time It's Jelen russell gonna be okay with.
Speaker 2: That that's a. FACT i mean that hasn't that? Happened have havn't? That hasn't that?
Speaker 1: Been like the problem with most super duper duper stars is, like, yo you giving up the rock or like the biggest thing to shout out mellow you just came back from The hall Of fame with mellow, congratulations mellow man, Man salute my, man mellow.
Speaker 2: Man such a beautiful.
Speaker 1: Career but the argument they kept, hacking like as he was getting, older everybody was, like could he come off the?
Speaker 2: Bench, well he come on like that was a whole that was.
Speaker 3: It but to break it, DOWN i don't think he should have came off the. Bench you just give him a different. Role you know What i'm, saying he still could be a FOUR milli, like he could be like A kevin during and just when they get, closed give me the ball to min.
Speaker 1: Post you need a one on One. Bucke i'll get you. That you need to be A spider three point. SHOOTER i can do. That you don't take a, guy, Damn, like come on the. BENCH i don't.
Speaker 3: Know you might change his role and make him adjust a little, bit like you might not be out number one option a couple less.
Speaker 2: Shots, yeah but it's, cool you know WHAT i.
Speaker 1: Mean but, like because you're just saying right, now the future of our franchise depends on whether if or not if dyl br want to give broal come in here s.
Speaker 3: Your franchise, got like, yoll the Whole New york Loves Jaylor. Brust he's been the guy for. Y'all, yeah they're all loving even more if he finds a way to win the chip in my point, though now it's okay that but, like If i'm used to getting twenty twenty five shots a, game now you want to cut my shots to the, fifteen you gotta be even more efficient Cause i'm like.
Speaker 1: THIS i get the.
Speaker 2: News i'm in the pool and, like y'all we Got jordan.
Speaker 1: Clock. Shit, Oh i'm like chumping up and. Down my nephews are looking at me like you, know they ain't gonna get that boy the. Ball i'm, like, yo he's coming off the. BENCH i tell, him induced me brid to like. Running nobody who's gonna who says through What clarks is gonna? Do, listen let me say that you second team your point, guard Right clarks in the? Ball hold, on let me play something to.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Now, listen yesterday cat right When Jenner buster went to the, bitch what cat? Do it's indi Enda game four or, five had like twenty and fourth and won the. Game so now he might be, Like, okay when Jayen bus is, out it's my. Show so when the Joint closs ever gonna get the time to be his. Show this is what we're. Saying i'm agreeing with. You i'm agreeing with what they gonna have to.
Speaker 3: Do we got a guy you just gotta wain if we the Same Mike, brown, dude we just we've got no.
Speaker 1: Fire now we got somebody who's, firepower and the streets is, saying, Yo, joe he might not get to touch.
Speaker 3: It set all the friends, Off like end of the, day we don't know what. Sins somebody brown gonna. Run you know why you say that until you see, that we can't.
Speaker 2: See you know. What gotta.
Speaker 3: Listen so like this is Why i'll be saying to a lot of people that watch, basketball, right you might, understand like he took twelve?
Speaker 2: Threes, right can he tell the reason why you're a? Fan just? Watching?
Speaker 3: Right and HEAR tv and be, like he shot twelve, Threes, like give me the reason. WHY a lot of people can't explain the reason. Why that's all he want to do is shoot. Threes IF i take sixteen, shots twelve my, shots the shoot. Threes that's the.
Speaker 1: Whole new INV a lot of guys want to we're talking about you, Know i'm just.
Speaker 2: Saying i'm just saying you was a fan?
Speaker 1: Watcher right, NOW i get ON tv as an analyst and you want to know why he shot twelve.
Speaker 2: THREES i can't explain it till you. Can, like but that's the. Game i'm thinking the same thing you. Think he just say.
Speaker 1: Twelve he just chucking, Them, Mart but can you explain the reason why so like my OLDER i think the reason why is they trying to run it up an extra point and now that's just become no.
Speaker 2: More AND i mean that's what try you talk to the wrong.
Speaker 1: GUY i don't know to follow. ME i coached six. Championship that's. Cool I'm Bookie cousins in the fucking, face that's.
Speaker 2: COOL i don't.
Speaker 1: Guess, No i'm telling you What i'm.
Speaker 2: DOING. U it's.
Speaker 1: Ship now they out at three on one off fast breaking the nigga step back and go that why? WHY i can't tell you why that game is. Playing see know it's not the game what THE nba and the. Fans the fans won more. Points just the fans don't want no.
Speaker 3: Defense and they want to see it turn into a, scitement turned into it turned.
Speaker 2: Into What i'm. Breaking i'm gonna say right, Now i'm into wins. This i'll Be boston RIGHT a won? RIGHT i mean.
Speaker 3: Three they shoot their game ten thousands to d it's the most, threes, said the most threesday in One eBay game.
Speaker 1: History they missed. Forty that's two records. Broken, right they can go get layups and mid. Ranges they had white up been laid they, shoot step back and take. Three i'm, like, bro but this is what the league. Wants gorgie getting mad at. You you don't take. IT i want the damn There if you shoot the mid range on certain, Teams ben it's threes or, layup that's what the league is involved. Into The oh that's what you're. Seeing look at the team that one championships the last couple. Years what are they shooting three outside Of boston to?
Speaker 2: Me? Range know you got you got, okay see with? It what they doing mid range on?
Speaker 1: Mine these? Names but you Got Jamal Mary joakas where they go on two? Point they're not shooting too many. Threes the one that one one was it su that one year when.
Speaker 2: They were shooting like. Lo but you gotta get that's how you win The. Chip, no not your.
Speaker 1: Kids you do not win The. Chip three on one break go back and shoot a three unless you carry guarantee you're Not you're not gonna win like. THAT i take the secure two, point get, back two, point get back now If i'm over shot, three worried.
Speaker 2: Shooting mail, threes you make more threes that being the coaches. Meet is you ever think of? That you shoot, more you make.
Speaker 1: More that's how they're looking at. You just gotta get to the point and you off, like, okay megan adjustment to get to the.
Speaker 2: Rim you have to get to the.
Speaker 1: Adjustment and the THING i have with with coaching, guys and they WASN'T, nba but they could jump off the.
Speaker 2: ROOF a lot of these guys are just. Dumb like.
Speaker 1: They dumb, athletic but they will not fucking. Listen don't LIKE i used to run after the seventh, Time i'm telling them the same, PLAY i would call a time out and STAND i was standing there and be, like.
Speaker 4: Right he's coming here shooting.
Speaker 1: There can you stand?
Speaker 2: Here and as soon as in front of the old park in battles.
Speaker 1: Them as soon as good old dumbbo go and stand, there we start blowing them.
Speaker 2: Out if y'all running the same place seven, times how do you let a guy do the same shit to you seven times in a row when you see.
Speaker 1: So i'm trying to tell, You i'm agreeing with, you like you just says there's a lot of good that played, basketball but don't have NO. Rq smart guys win. Championships can't be a dummy and listen to this one got ELEVEN NBA C i look at. Yoga The joker wins because you And DeMarcus and all your guys went to the same, school and y'all went to the, trainer the.
Speaker 2: Mark The. Joker you know What i'm, Saying train and listen to Why i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying to you all that they teach you the.
Speaker 2: Dudes, listen they teach you the, dudes and they teach you that don't and so you learn the.
Speaker 1: Game some of y'all better than the, other but y'all learn the same. Ideology The joker comes some fucking serbing Your. Montenegro something he's throwing passes across the cross that no one validated that and you looking.
Speaker 2: Like like what he did? That and they. Score he does everything you're not supposed to. Do he's Basically i'm just he going against what is going like because he's going that.
Speaker 1: Way In, america couldn't. Pass Now john's had been going the fastest a BONUS i was. Doing, okay certain, guy don't talk about the oversize centis father you know who else but your? Name overseas guys that they teach them how to pass the centerence WHAT i? Frying he, said the way that you go on as how to play basketball over, here it's totally. Different the way that guy is playing. Ball he's doing. Ship that's not author. Righted and he coached not.
Speaker 3: More, fundamental not ortho more fundamental doings Not, yes they're just more.
Speaker 2: Fun who told them the rest of These cobe overseas more.
Speaker 3: Fundamental we grew up playing basketball at a, park no, time, team playing one on, one playing outside all the.
Speaker 1: Time, yo they learned how to play fundamental before they played five on. FIVE i Wish kobe would have got a full game off at The. Rucker you only got to play like half of one. Quarter the scored maybe fourteen. There you was at the, game so you've seen.
Speaker 2: Them what was that? Like kobe at The rutgers And ship was the sitting there used.
Speaker 1: To call because, everybody everybody, understanding everybody used to think he was.
Speaker 2: Clean car on the.
Speaker 1: Wall, No i'm telling you a whole park is just it's like fucking. Electrified or you saw him grab the basketball.
Speaker 2: Wall AND i seen him late get. Busy it was cri that Was it was some of them garding. THAT i.
Speaker 1: Know we was out there with Uster. Chip don't worry about that we took the chip out. There that's not What i'm. Saying What i'm saying Is kobe lacing up at the. Park you see a lot of GUYS i BOUGHT. NBA i brought tons OF nba players out. There some of them wasn't.
Speaker 2: Built for, that and they were and they were like champs in THE. La, listen they were all.
Speaker 1: Stars everybody out there, like, HEY i killed. That HEY i was a perfect person like. That it wouldn't even play. Deep but, Listen Jamal murray's, nice, right Haller burn's. Nice that's not the type of game to go out there and play And Ruggy. Park it's not everybody gained the player. Street that's like street. Ball you gotta have this street with a lot of guys don't have. It they got fundamental league. Game why people can't go out there and Play George cross go out there have a few. Days who's the white boy From? Seattle not the white boy talking about? You talking About jason the light skinned black dude that he got hurt early From. Seattle he grew up In. Seattle, Oh Brandon royd and ROY i didn't even come out. There see with the moundamental gaming and he's killing, it but it ain't like the crowding gonna go or now he gonna, care but it ain't gonna go out Like Jamal carper come, there everybody's like.
Speaker 2: Sannemonia, man you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying like somebody If i'm saying somebody can come there and be Like i'm a, score Because i'm a.
Speaker 3: Score but it's not gonna be an electric. Fier it's gonna be fundamental top five and unless we.
Speaker 2: Like we ain't gotta go down. Here Like i'm not even commenting on. THAT i was there for.
Speaker 1: That, well if you don't like when a comment on, That, katie, yes forget about. That, yeah you don't want no beef FOR. Kd, LISTEN kd is the. Greatest he had the greatest performance of AN nba player At Worker park ever in.
Speaker 2: HISTORY i was.
Speaker 1: There it was it was it was they was throwing in the, Ball. Jada they was throwing in the ball like and the whole five guys was coming up to him.
Speaker 2: From across the. Street water in the.
Speaker 1: NET i never seen no ship like that like that is, crazy, yo but not once quite six. Years it was like they was going they was. Pasted they was taking it out and just say two. Steps it wasn't half court, either two. Steps it was like the whole. Team the other.
Speaker 3: Team was going like this to, him judging where outside shooting shooting like that outside that well because you really get shoot YOU kt is a, problem big.
Speaker 2: Time top five point guards in your.
Speaker 3: Era some ship D, Road, Russ. Rondo there you, go that's my. Guy people sleep on this guy and on the. Wall it wasn't too many years he did. It But Darren, williams, Yeah Darn, williams.
Speaker 2: See what it.
Speaker 1: Was he was a. Killer Darn.
Speaker 2: Williams he was killing. Four let you AND i GO. Cp yeah in that, TIME, cep BUT i let him tell you what you? Bring you bring that alight at a. Stretcher this is my. Rookie it's a stress. AGAIN i got D Rose, rondo now go on the.
Speaker 3: ROAD i Got Darren, Williams, Russ Steve nash, Is Steve nash is running.
Speaker 2: Around Steve nash was, like, like come, on who said this? Schedule we find you got? All you can't smoke a blood the? Month steve them who you think cook me the?
Speaker 1: Worst just guess both of y'all guess Guess i'm gonna, Say, Steve Steve, Nash steve na this one temper.
Speaker 2: Teen, well he running.
Speaker 1: Around eat the. Best i'm, like know, WHAT i got to keep chasing.
Speaker 2: This, oh let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Something this IS i, STILL i, still this isn't. ME i stood With Tony parking that was the. Champs he was a BAD i stood in his house with, him, Right SO i went over. THERE i was performing for something with The San Antonio. Spurs he was, like, yo stay at.
Speaker 2: Miles you got. Him the house was, crazy it's too. Rich yeah, right BUT i watched.
Speaker 1: HIM i there for like two, days and this guy wouldn't stop, practicing like, well he was number.
Speaker 2: One he had his own.
Speaker 1: Gym so they'd be like five in the, morning they come he got, practice come back for two, hours eat, breakfast practice this di.
Speaker 2: This he did this ship two days in the. WORLD i was, like, yo is this is fucking? Life this go, like that's your. Life he was, Not now that's. Life like so you was doing? That yeah you look at You, nowadays, bro people build gym's in their.
Speaker 1: House, Neil, no, listen they't listen to. Me that Guy Tony parker. Had they let them guards of all. Time here's three, beans here's an, asparagus and go run.
Speaker 2: Something now they had this. Guy the regiment was out of fucking control with this Do i'm sitting, There i'm, like, yo is this human? Life they had this?
Speaker 1: Guy now when you locked, in you locked in like when You meal prep the ever thought About Meal. Prepp, YEAH i, Know i'm just trying to tell. YOU i was dead AND i was really. Shocked, WELL i had other SUPERSTAR nba friends that were definitely not doing. That they might have been working out every. Day they was getting, drunk hanging out all Night Yello. Hotel they was gonna do.
Speaker 3: It, mellow tell, HEY i, there you're gonna work out with me and the Summer chuck told, him work, Out it's NOTHING i gotta work. ON i ain't, working still ain't. Working that was NOTHING i gotta work.
Speaker 2: On. Now you as your.
Speaker 1: Highlight you legendary in The hall Of fame Of rutgers. Coach oh for. Sure listen to mahaghlight of w.
Speaker 2: During the.
Speaker 1: Lockout REMEMBER i coached.
Speaker 3: Ce pe called me to coach his team And Winston salem when y'all was having to run and the.
Speaker 2: Ship, look who's my? Team he.
Speaker 1: Wasn't was you with my?
Speaker 2: Team let me SEE i THINK i think You yeah he. Was he Had chris Had.
Speaker 1: Mellow you go mellow At mellow and then beat them. Up oh sliok with my?
Speaker 2: Team what? Mellow c P John, Wall Steph Young.
Speaker 1: Steph he didn't want to play. That he was on the end the. Best Katie rudy was there He.
Speaker 2: Rudy, yeah, yeah it's all on team.
Speaker 1: Playing against bron D Way kyrie like.
Speaker 2: Me oh, MY i showed up Lad.
Speaker 1: Ship was really we called tom. Outs i'm going to talk to my.
Speaker 2: Sisters were putting in set fucking? Him, no, no, no he wasn't. THERE i should have gym there. Wasn't damn and ken the. BALL i do the ball off the wall and we mailed it.
Speaker 1: Crazy THEN i went behind the back And mellow ran on the. Court they all ran on the course and went And ship was.
Speaker 2: It it was. Over that's my coach and. Highlight it was lockout. Time that was actually better than mine's no.
Speaker 1: Year but, yeah but you you wasn't playing.
Speaker 2: You, yes it runs as.
Speaker 3: Aout you was scared because lock you. Was they didn't want that, smoke even The Goodman. League that's THE Dc league that played very. Farm we was going to Play Jue league in L a and they came out there and played.
Speaker 2: Us they was going. Everywhere everybody was playing. That you had to play up.
Speaker 1: Games you wanted to play sixix.
Speaker 2: Games we had to make out make up game to.
Speaker 1: Play you know what's? Crazy he is unsung hero to. Me one of the greatest ball players of that era Was Al. Harrington, Yes al got busy and for some.
Speaker 2: Reason they never wanted to give him that light or just like you, know.
Speaker 1: He was too good for what they wanted him. For, right that's another, story. RIGHT i don't know if they wanted to go a different direction and he was the older. PLAYER i don't know what it was with, him but every game now he had a great, Career but they could have just made him like the star focal. Point they always made him like a support and. Cast that's What i'm. Saying But i'm not talking about. That What i'm talking about IS i used to go to these games, menacing, right and it's al mellow This and the only way to describe this shit to you was like you ever see them pool games like ON espn with they don't miss the nigga win seven in the. Row he keep hitting the ship side pocket this until he finally ooh he messed. Up the other.
Speaker 2: GUYS i come and here's, seven and like they just too.
Speaker 1: GOOD i used to watch one on one games With Alan, Harrington, Mellow Zach randolph.
Speaker 2: And they would just watch watch but it's.
Speaker 1: Insane it's like the pool game that they can't miss the. SHIP i used to sit there and be, like, like who's gonna? Win this shit is, Crazy like you just don't. MISS i was cold that he was at his time too. Though he was a stretch four that could shoot, three put the ball on the floor and any good. Deal, yes he finished his career almost with us IN. Dc, yeah how he was one of my. Favorites you know.
Speaker 2: That's, crazy. Man but But i'm SAYING i used to watch pickup games like that with THE nba.
Speaker 1: Players As i'm, saying a lot of people was coming To New york or they was gonna be in L a at the.
Speaker 2: Time they'll play pick up a lot of, time like oh yeah that's the, Point, yeah that was the. Points.
Speaker 1: Yeah so you would come from out of town and be, like, YO i know they bailing up.
Speaker 2: There let me go.
Speaker 1: Home wow is going down and it's.
Speaker 3: Something my first hal years in the, LEAGUE i lived IN la because it was to be the Jew. League while you'll be At Rico Janse and you see that when you see the three, courts you start off in the middle of you. Lose you go to the, right you. Lose you on the third, court you got work your way back. Up it's like forty players in there going in.
Speaker 1: There. WOW i never knew. That it heard that like it be lit like. That hell, yeah oh, ship that's. Crazy what was it like when in The Slim Dunk?
Speaker 2: Contest it was. Cool it's amazing to.
Speaker 3: ME i told, HIM i, say, listen only WAY i get IN i gotta make The All Star. Game LIKE i don't have made The All Star, game THEN i ain't playing The Dunk. Contest i'm gonna Say i'm that. Year but that YEAR i had a hell of a. Year like that's WHEN i started to become like the star wanted to. Become we started to win games AND i was, like oh, SHIT i Want Dunk. Contest i'm. LITING i got a little, bonus let's go have some. Fun give them instead of the bonus for your shuit.
Speaker 1: There you know what ME i always had a thing ABOUT i never really wanted to go to award, shows even if they invited. Me IF i wasn't nominated for the AWARD i died on or why.
Speaker 3: It was just now because it's just like why why AM i spending money to go? There LIKE i can see this ship at.
Speaker 1: Home, YEAH i just think i'd be, like, Yoll i'm in y'all And i'm. Nominated there's Something i'm gonna pull.
Speaker 2: Up LIKE i never.
Speaker 1: UNDERSTOOD i would look at artists THAT i know and love and sitting there and they're not even. Nominated i'm, like you the fuck he's there? For like what are you doing watching everybody else win this?
Speaker 2: Ship this shit?
Speaker 1: Crazy like, NO i never understood that. Ship maybe you going there to socialized self about the dunk? Contest now what is it? Missing what is the most?
Speaker 2: Of so it ain't for.
Speaker 3: Me i'm like the, stars the stars gotta be they probably feel like you.
Speaker 2: Though know the stars aren't an all star game, though you know WHAT i?
Speaker 3: Mean like you want to see, like come, on, boy you know you want to see A john mort Or Zion, williamson.
Speaker 1: You know WHAT i?
Speaker 2: Mean like you want to see something going unless he make.
Speaker 3: It, yeah like, you but he made The All Star, game but he made they been, hurt, say ain't getting in the, dunk but like those like.
Speaker 1: You know WHAT i, mean you gotta think that makes The All Star another guy he's he's like a Baby DeMarcus cousins and the MEANING i mean meaning that what he got throw this?
Speaker 2: Flag so no know What i'm, saying he's injury. Prone he never.
Speaker 3: Got hurt till he Got New, orleans so he taught that's what happens. Hurt that's What i'm What i'm.
Speaker 2: SAYING i get.
Speaker 1: It What i'm saying that you is That zion because he's been. Hurt i'm so perfectly health design he don't make The All Star. Game kill you do the dumb contest is what we're. Saying like over him And, joshon they wouldn't do it no matter What, JOSA i think.
Speaker 2: He's too big to be in the. Contest but everybody want to see. That im a ranch. Great i'm talking about when you.
Speaker 1: Used to watch you At kobe there you had visit he, man you had all the stars in.
Speaker 2: It and that's what we want to see.
Speaker 1: Started, lebron who we called the kid he should have. Been when he started like, Yo i'm not doing, it that's when everybody else Got.
Speaker 3: Well i'll tell you one thing, though a lot of guys to be in, Game, dunkles they're not Content.
Speaker 1: Dunkles it's different. There the spotlight is on, you and you by. Yourself ain't they got.
Speaker 2: A little white? Boy they got no white. Boy now you got.
Speaker 3: Last every year he got the G lei put it better in contest and he come on when he should have been a time that was going As that was.
Speaker 2: It that was.
Speaker 1: They were doing what what the craziest shi it Was Vince, Carter come, on Fitz carter was just that wasn't crazy but exactly, lad.
Speaker 2: Come on, Bro no, no, no we.
Speaker 1: CHARGED i see but see this, ship nobody never seen. It if it, Sit that's What i'm trying To but now you go to these guys always the. First you know, this but you ain't never seen nobody go tweeting last for the.
Speaker 2: Freak, no, no. No but What i'm trying to tell you is they always take the. Ones one they tached. One he was a hell of a. Duncan he's. Flicted he was, impeccable but getting the dunk. Contest, jim he was on the Next we kept getting the bag.
Speaker 1: Book i'm, like come, on jay Z, no you can do.
Speaker 2: This we say you do this plenty of.
Speaker 1: Time women from The, free the long smile of a, man the DAGs can. Dude he ended up playing And, yo.
Speaker 2: No, fried that's Mante. Ellis but we know what you what was the? Dawskin?
Speaker 1: Dude he used To dunky's fucking ass Off Man green he likes, no oh, no there was a motherfucker not on just. Boss he was on a bunch of other. Teams he's a big. Man you. KNOW i used to Love Finley.
Speaker 2: Michael i'm not talking About Michael Michael Finley's game. TWO i used to love his. Games you gotta look At. Desert what's his, Name?
Speaker 1: Desmond, no he was on.
Speaker 2: It he.
Speaker 1: WAS i did his.
Speaker 2: Wedding, yeah.
Speaker 1: Bad. Jay if you gotta have somebody raps with your tag team, now rich Rich about he was.
Speaker 2: Never on and played. On he didn't play his.
Speaker 1: Face it's.
Speaker 2: Fun got stupid bounce right. Now high.
Speaker 1: School i'm positive they wanted dunk. Contest the Rich, Man New york younger Son, joe that Nigga Jay.
Speaker 2: Rich he was his. Son the mind soon though son is doing that.
Speaker 3: Ship just google the YouTube and he just want a slim dunk. Contest they had a rooking.
Speaker 1: Park he was the ones Crazy Jay. Rich he might have more bounce than his. DAY i ain't gonna lie more than his father or the S he was doing that dumb. Contest i'm, like no, way the Oldest. Sudden you know that your oldest son was at Mister state know, magic know he's got matter of, fact The rich got some plays with The.
Speaker 2: Bos they go to school with the boss one. Too he was a guy In thembers's a guy in the. Rutty you remember The wiley did The sender main.
Speaker 1: Event oh, yeah this guy say the basket was here, Right this is the basket in the, air. Right this guy would be over the sit like he could just fall asleep on WHOM i never seen. Nobody his dunks were equivalent To Mike tyson knocking the dude. Out When Mike tyson went boom in the through four that, crowd every dunk was like, wow Like i'll be in the. Back i'm Bean like y'all gotta see this, ship like like like he was like if you felt like he was just tearing.
Speaker 2: The rim, Walks, no it. Ain't no game was the.
Speaker 1: Rocket everybody you've seen that, ship you'd be, like, no Imagine i'm, Outside i'm outside talking to my. Team we got the next, game and the fucking crowd is, going boy Fucking. Nannis i'm, like, yo, yo, yo you know we gotta. Win yo, Yo i'm dying to see this guy all, right.
Speaker 3: Damp but you know that's the best That camp saying head you games though you didn't get to the, gym you, know you playing the other.
Speaker 2: Court you just hear that much of a rat on it be, Like, yo what the that's that boy over? There DAMN i got the part of my game and go watch. This that's. Crazy And camp they used to stop games and just be, like, no we're gonna watch this game for.
Speaker 1: Real they Done hell ye there because if somebody's going crazy AB cd, ken they probably stopped.
Speaker 2: Gaging the AB cd kept up.
Speaker 1: There hell, Yeah, well Damn lance is going at. It everybody's not DOING i gotta see this guy asking who. Leo.
Speaker 2: Oh this is When lance was a freshm, RIDER i eighth.
Speaker 1: GRADER i can't LIE i gotta give it up To. SEBASTIAN i want a couple of.
Speaker 2: Those.
Speaker 1: Uh they had the league man and THEN i seen him one day he had had The Louis. Shore he had a he had a dude like a. Bobblehead. Yo one day do with checking. HIM i ain't gonna lie to. You he had them with the, bobblehead the dude checking. Him the dude's had was, Like, Yo i'm looking for the. Crowd he got the dude like the bibble, head LIKE i never see pulling it. Back he had like you know when you got a sucker for a, move like you know you got, him you can just keep. Fucking he ain't.
Speaker 2: Bibblehead. Listened they was up there trying to dalmize Land Oh, Man yeah doing. THIS I i KNOW i got you on the.
Speaker 1: Roads, WELL ai wasn't fair For. Ai the whole thing wasn't. FIFTH i was With ai every. Day google that, guys and let me tell you them coats he was getting fine for WAS fj five sixty. Coats i'm In philly With. AI ai was getting fine for his clothes every? Day what fifteen thousand from wearing street. Clothes, yeah they changed the code because they changed the dress code because Of. AI. Ai they worked so much against this, guy like they was so they they Hated, ai to be honest with, you they hated they had a real guy like that in the league and they couldn't control.
Speaker 2: Him and all the kids want to say he playing and got making for the. Hood that really did it the way he, wanted the whole.
Speaker 1: Way so you're, like, oh this is, possible and they ain't like. That then you got the rappers, man so, y'all this is definitely. POSSIBLE i was with.
Speaker 2: HIM i don't, SMOKE i don't.
Speaker 1: Drink the coach used to look at me side eyes all the time like he was Fat Joe. Brown it's not even Like. Brown what's the? Owner Oh Pat, Croachy Oh Pat. Croach he straight up told. Me you, KNOW i did the movie with him With Adam. Sandler that movie they filming a basketball. Movie And i'm, saying right With Adam. Sandler But Pat crochey was one of the cameos like, me because we in the movie we go to a funeral and he said Fat. JOE i, SAID i, Said i've been watching. You i'm glad how your career ended us to get he. SAID i used to tell, him keep chuck away from, you this and, that you come in the, games this and. US i don't, drink i'n't. SMOKE i don't get in. TROUBLE i don't know why the fuck he was watching them from.
Speaker 2: Me i'm actually the good.
Speaker 1: Guy they get it one that got him With he THOUGHT i was the guy AND i was over. There sober is a motherfucker hanging out with, Them you know What i'm. Saying but, Yo, Ai, man you know he did it is way, man he.
Speaker 2: Said the train, though big. Trend now you look at. That you can dressing any type of way like even, man.
Speaker 1: You don't give them. Credit how they fucking do the runway now they do the runway runway fit. Check, yeah he's supposed to get right. Here let me get the flag, this let me get the, flag the red one calling reparations For. Ai ai got fined fifteen thousand the game for, dressing and now THE nba is showing SGA's out for everybody reparations money back For aim calling that.
Speaker 2: ONE i like. That i'm, saying there's a.
Speaker 5: Foul he's gonna fall on deaths WHAT i? Like all, Right, well you got you, know we have the number one podcast in the, game, bro number. One don't get it fucked. Up we set the Trans we the guys moving the, needle the. Culture you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying every, day LIKE i never seen guys getting punched in their face so much like every, episode the, legend the, legend the, legend the, legend a, legend a, legend a, legend a, legend the.
Speaker 2: Legend imagine you going up against.
Speaker 4: That you see.
Speaker 1: It you know you've never seen a podcast three months old when motherfucker got every legendary Motherfucking john wore every every day last NIGHT Dj calladay FOUR ra one and to have it to tay me, like it's disgusting out.
Speaker 2: There these guys are flabby and.
Speaker 1: Sick they dated the bullshit they, Doing they doing the fucking electric boogie right. Now niggas is fucked up out. Here we're coming up here on yo. Yo i'm gonna let y'all, know, Y'ALL i have to let them. Know don't think you, guys don't THINK i don't know what we're. DOING i know what the fuck we're doing to. You were, paralyzing you got switching your. Style what my man, said what Jay z, said, yeah they jacking the slang with JAY z and the rest of. Way he goes in there taking our starting jacking the slave or get your hands?
Speaker 2: Up whoa right?
Speaker 1: Now right?
Speaker 2: Now you Got Joe krack got top?
Speaker 1: Five Did. Lt Joe crack tell us? Stories whether you think this cap or, not but it's the most. Incredible i'm talking to you about The. TALIBAN i met. Everybody, okay so they sitting at, Home they're, Like, yo this guy crazy right right?
Speaker 2: Now now you already know What tom it. Is my thing is those guys all? Right?
Speaker 1: Then podcast started today say they got. Somebody, hey, y'all how you doing?
Speaker 2: That you've seen the?
Speaker 1: Weather, yo my, man, man all that shit is dinosaur. Ship were changing the podcast game from now. On if you don't come with your ship and you don't talk that type of ship you, had, IT i.
Speaker 2: Can't it's like going. Back it's like we watching the hit hop. Hip that's what the mother podcast look like right. Now motherfucker flabby and, shit you know what's? Up you in the. Game ship going like this ship going like this motherfucker looking like, damn, HEY i get. It we. Humble. No, fourth he keeps telling Me, yo stay. HUMBLE i don't know how to be.
Speaker 1: Humble.
Speaker 2: Man i've been on my.
Speaker 1: Ship since a, Fourteen since a, Fourteen i've been on stap of damn fly. Ship don't give a, fuck don't care who you know my? Number you never you ever knew what my number? One now because whom Crazy, yo Crazy. Jr Segment. Joe it's a crazy.
Speaker 2: Row you see.
Speaker 1: That this is the Crazy joe SEG i hit it. With THEN i Gave more's. Heggs THEN i gave him the ar, row the, ship The Hunger, game hunted by manuck about it's the Crazy joe about a sponsored by man sponsored by some type of fucking. Medicine, THERE i give me some fucking medicine or. Something Because i'm, LISTEN i GOT i.
Speaker 2: Guess so he's.
Speaker 1: Destroyed he's not looking at. You you don't know what the fuck is going. On it just, went you, Went you got offt the highway on. It shn't want who you came close to. Fighting they didn't come back with. That Because i'm now Now i'm on some, bullship so my my adrenaline is on a. Note it was what's you score fifty?
Speaker 2: To was YOU i ain't no. Down all the PODCASTS i was show was. YOU i was in the different, zone BUT i was pissed we.
Speaker 3: Lost BUT i was in his. Zone though in his, ZONE i was in his. Zone you just getting that moldways like you, said the basket just like the. Ocean, hey every shot out is that? TRUE i ain't. Missing it's that true in THE nba. Game and gotta be like for, me LIKE i always spending. PEOPLE i can go get buckets, whenever but that wasn't for my team to. WIN i had to get everybody wall. FACT i, MEAN i wouldn't have to be a scoring port, grad BUT i needed. TO i could do, it BUT i gotta be honest with. You JOINED i literally, prayed.
Speaker 2: And pick up.
Speaker 1: Games if you Like, god if you're, real let me get the basket this big let me hit this ship thirty times to the. WORLD i literally. PRAYED i didn't know if it was actually, true and pick up. GAMES i WISH i could have just been Like i'm telling you, know what's the highlight?
Speaker 2: Reel it never.
Speaker 1: Workes we just had to talk a, birthday dinner.
Speaker 3: Day it's like it's like what you average in the. Summer it's like once SOME i was asking like seventy like it's LIKE i couldn't miss something no matter WHY i. Played it's like whoever was in front of, Me like we're getting. Cooked you just seeing that this is get to a point where like no matter who in front of, you it's just like the baskets like in front of.
Speaker 2: You That i'm, saying as, contessa you're seeing that shit like, this you see. Nobody you thought you hit the rim and the shit expanded the ship. Win the kids like harting this nigga. Today So John wall, COMMENTATED i like, that you know What i'm.
Speaker 1: SAYING i believe that people who played the, game their, blood sweat and, tears come up here talk about when they're thirteen years old and now they got so much knowledge of the. Game they played Against Kobe, bryant aii this and that got something to.
Speaker 2: Say that's What i'm talking.
Speaker 1: About WHEN i look at these other, podcasts you see these motherfuckers never did shit in their, life you know What i'm. Saying never, rapped never played the, game never fucking gave out a, flyer never Said, Hi i'm Fat joe and gave him a, poster or kiss the, baby or kiss somebody's ass and get his record played on the, radio or fucking promoter Six dobleman pictures on, YOU i mean you and get that in THE. Nba, no, no, no we went to kissing. Babies like you, know you gotta say WHAT i, said kissing. Ass you gotta kiss ass to get in the fucking up. Radio i'm telling you a fact of. LIFE i believe. You the radio game is all. Politics so you gotta go over. There magic going up in. There think of the biggest stars you've ever seen in your. Life they got to walk in there and act like they like them people and kiss them And, hey how you guys Doing you heard my new? Song these guys, billionaires say a guy LIKE i know he don't do, it but at once in his life he has to do. It say a guy Like Chris, brown who's floating in the air right now with stadiums every day he has had to go to the radio s they, say this my new. Song these play, it powerful. People you gods on the? Earth can you play? That you have to play that game with these radio people like. THIS i had a song when number five in the country MAN i won't say his, name because he supported. Me you got to. Say some of these guys.
Speaker 2: Can't say his.
Speaker 1: Name What i'm gonna say is this, MAN i wouldn't do it because the man did support me for twenty years. Straight the one record he didn't want to support would have won number. One if he went and told all his, DJs you ain't feeling. That that's Like Fat joe telling The terror squad you ain't feeling that for him jumping on that call with them forty, DJs tell, him, Yo i'm not really feeling This Fat joe.
Speaker 2: Record but he supported me my whole.
Speaker 1: Life SO i would be a sucker IF i saw cursing him out of beefing with. Him because a man supported me on forty. Records is the one record he took, out BUT i missed out on the number. One the ship wasn't number, five and he, said, yo, man give me the. Chance she would have won't number one In. America but this is the type of power. There but that's just one. Aspect but When i'm looking at podcasts and the, GUYS i don't know these. Guys who's these guys guys sitting there talking about this and this and.
Speaker 2: That and THEN i looked at one.
Speaker 1: Podcast you know, What i'm in the, podcast, yes and get his. Mind don't EVEN i couldn't tell you in the nigga's. Name, YO i couldn't tell you his name IF i wanted.
Speaker 2: To it's What i'm trying to tell. You but he's.
Speaker 1: Somebody so the other, day because you, Know i'm in, Bro i'm in the podcast world right.
Speaker 2: NOW i believe me and.
Speaker 1: Him, No, No i'm doing the. Analytics i'm doing.
Speaker 2: THIS i know what to, WIN i know what to, DO i know what. That i'm studying this. Game So i'm studying this one. Guy he got a lot of.
Speaker 1: Juice But i'm sitting, there he, said he said the other, day and then, yeah when we did this and, THIS i was, like oh he did.
Speaker 2: Something SO i want to know what he did in. INDUSTRY i know, trades, KISS i Know, NORI i.
Speaker 1: Know i'm not what does this guy did so now here he was, like, yeah you know when they try to come, backstage they.
Speaker 2: Disnounced oh he was down with. THEM i guess that's he because, yeah you got the. NOTORIOUS i just seen recently when he came out and did The. Dougie he. Said gil Gave Gil Gil gay's some brand to do.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: NOW i don't do the dougie he. Killed i'm against the dugie is't never two thousand SH i was. Cool i'm.
Speaker 1: Not let me tell you. SOMETHING i came on here kiss always trying to defend. Y'all i'm not with the basketball. Player i'm not With Lebron james being forty years old Doing.
Speaker 2: That's. Done, Man you're forty years old doing two step through, something which don't we do it? With let me get, that, Yo, lebron you gotta, start.
Speaker 1: You gotta. Stop you a cock diesel seven foot dude doing the. Ship the young dudes is doing a point that, like, yo you got this leg by the, Way i'm old number some of us got to realize that they're getting old, too and you can't be doing the twins dance whatever the twins are doing on TikTok right.
Speaker 4: Now Soon jay's not supposed to do it god TikTok, Right no me, either or What i'm telling.
Speaker 2: You, IS i do do see them doingever and. Danceing you wanted to just to hate that.
Speaker 1: SHIP i go in the club and seven foot start doing the seven foot. Though, no what's flowing with this guy out his yokey niggas doing the music that you listen to it it was you were kind of, Rappers you're, like won't do? It was the. Music what's your type of music for working out or what kind of did you? Want he's just knowing why he break dance man like they break Old Wayne, wheezy.
Speaker 2: Not because you hear what you like like, that like.
Speaker 3: Live Dirk derk smirry. SMIRK i listen in the, future no, Doubt, fluto gotta listen to my. Nephews that's really it for.
Speaker 2: Real that's. Fine who's your nephews to come out On? Wall way to?
Speaker 1: Go, yeah the young artists shout them out there Way Pat Wall.
Speaker 3: Way they know about. Him they just came, home so. Shouting then they about to get back into music. Business they just came. Home, yeah no, doubt welcome. Home let's go send me Something god. Blessed so that's your. Guys way you love hip? Hops, no, no, nephews you know we gotta we. Gotta, YEAH i love.
Speaker 2: MUSIC i listened to music all, DAY i. Think so what would you listen to in the in the in the in the big, game like you're going to? Playoffs that w is.
Speaker 1: It Then i'm gonna called it three dedication. Too i'm that called it three changed.
Speaker 2: Mind that's.
Speaker 3: ALL i like middle school high school for, me so you're in. College that's. ALL i was listening to, that like you don't have to change this. Ship, HELL i had a Black ultimate. Teams that's ALL i was. BUMPING i.
Speaker 1: THINK i think IF i was a ball, Player i'm about to play a big. Game i'm listening to D max or. Something, YEAH i used to. LISTEN i went in all, ship.
Speaker 2: We ain't going anywhere, Right Like i'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Listen to some ship like.
Speaker 2: THAT i listened To Like i'm me AND i mean you feel like you get me in my.
Speaker 1: Zone like, yeah Now i'm with The carter. Three i'm where Everything Lil wayne ever. Did in, Fact Lil wayne that's the Lou. Wayne that's salute the, game right because when you listen to your Traditional West coast, music although game could touch, it his sound has always been. Universal it could Be East coast down. Whatever game got a sound that could go, everywhere, Right and With Lil, wayne he was the first guy to come like really straight out The. South of, course you Got Goodie marvey got On andre thix, thousand but that sounded Like south. Music this guy was rapping to like hardcore. Beats what was throwing these flows on the?
Speaker 2: Shit it never been.
Speaker 1: SEEN i tell you one Little wayne. Story we do the yard taking over with cal. IT i THOUGHT i had everybody that when you see, crack but like the back got to east pets, here what, SAY i don't give a, FUCK i run.
Speaker 2: IT i THOUGHT i had everybody on THE i heard everybody's. Verse, NO i don't think that all the.
Speaker 1: Time i'm not not for.
Speaker 2: Sure i'm Not, NO i don't always think. That, No, no that SOMETIMES i know that's. TIME i don't Think i'm the. BEST i make. Anthems it is what it. Is but that one, RECORD i THOUGHT i had him kiss.
Speaker 1: And then we go AND i go With. Charlie he, SAYS, yo come with. Me let's Convince wayne to get on the. SWEAT i, said no, problem we're playing For. Wayne wayne is in the. Studio he's not even in the big. Studio he's upstairs in the in The hit. Factory but upstairs he got a room with just the whole ship of. Speakers he's up in there and.
Speaker 2: He plays the.
Speaker 1: Ship he's staring at the speakers. Looses he gets in the studio in the, booth they crank it.
Speaker 2: Up he, GOES i am the. Beast feed me hip hop or feed me. BEATS i ain't gonna less on the Easy.
Speaker 1: Street WELL i really so, EASY i, said mother, Fucker why DID i Bring chalent over?
Speaker 2: Here beg this motherfucker to get on this? Record LIKE i begged. HIM i begged you to get On New.
Speaker 1: YORK i don't know if you Recall Fat joe begged you to get On New york and send you that Beat Little. WAYNE i begged them to get on taking. Over i'm telling you the. Truth, OKAY i got. YOU i Don't, No i'm just telling you that's what. Happened i'm telling you what. Happened same thing With Lil. WAYNE i go over, There, yo we really need you weezy. DAYS i am a. Beast pheed me hip hop or feed me. BEASTS i ain't gon wrapped ON D? Street WHY i relaxed On?
Speaker 2: STREET i was, like it's. CRAZY i walked out of that fucking.
Speaker 1: Studio, Dizzey, no it Was.
Speaker 2: Hello you're, Thinking oh, Yeah, joe you know you gotta feel like you're the Best. NO i walked out of them stairs KNOWING i got destroyed on that. Ship i'm walking down the stairs like, gulls, like, yo we got.
Speaker 1: It you heard what he. Said i'm, like fuck ad, it bro the motherfucker that destroyed my son like a motherfucker on this.
Speaker 2: BITCH i THOUGHT i finally had these. Guys he can't Nah, Nah Lil, Wayne you're.
Speaker 1: Different he's taking no. Montealis he was just step ahead of. Everybody i'm telling, you. Guys you look at him and he's at the basket beautifully, Right Little, wayne he was a step a heaven and he was a little bit. Faster he was a little he was a Little it was something to him where he dumb. Out you like that, too but he dumb out like he just be like there and he ain't gonna let. Go he's like a pit bull once he got you and you, like oh, shit he just won't. Stop he'll just keep, doubling, bullying quadrupulling down on that. Ship man man was taking. Beats he was taking what jay z what's the? Ship he did over the with the JAY z Be. Rember When Little wayne did, that we didn't even know you could rhyme to that ship with Jay z Be. All, no he did one of. THEM i don't know what it.
Speaker 2: Was he did one of.
Speaker 1: Them ship's over so, Legendary Little wayne on. THAT i didn't know you could wrap like that on that beat like we. Did he heard. That, listen, Man john Wall, man we thank you for putting up with. Me man in the season start Uh october twenty. SIXTH i THINK i can't. Wait, godright the whiskey, Is i'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna say, That Blake, griffin derk. Me you Donis Steve, Wade Steve nashcanni's. Parking what do you get now we'll.
Speaker 1: GO i LOVE i Love Candas parker as an. Analyst rudy's always our, guy, right but here's Him october twenty Four when is he doing the next? Game when is can? Wait Michael jordan's. Commentating you don't know the different, network but you don't hear to know THAT'S. Nb if you're not you, not if you, not if you not talking commentating that, day you're not WATCHING mj to see what he's saying on.
Speaker 2: That like what you think M j gonna sound? Like did you do a? Personation HOW mj gonna Sand? NO i ain't got no real compensation with real. RELATIONS i don't even. KNOW i KNOW i, do But jay do.
Speaker 1: Too got. Lord What i'm saying is what he's gonna sound, like you're doing impersonation OF.
Speaker 2: Mg we gotta Get Harry spears before the season is. Day he definitely will do the M J.
Speaker 3: Mj but like not no, analysts like we'll know they're gonna talk. About that's WHAT i Can't but what you think they can talk about talk about at the. Elbow you know that's his bread and butter is. That you gotta see what else he gonna talk about. ME i can't wait to work with the New. Whiskey dirk New whiskey one of the greatest players.
Speaker 1: Ever he was water from the.
Speaker 2: Tree his Run finals.
Speaker 4: Run, No, no he's out Of i'm just saying his finals run like he was unconscious.
Speaker 2: Dirty WHEN i used to play the TWO, K i always played With. Dirk i'm saying the teams he went through in that finals was. Crazy that. Run, yes he'd be Who miami, Right, yeah but he had to get to The west.
Speaker 1: First. Yeah dirk was The dirk is in The Unsung, hero my, favorite my favorite power forward of all.
Speaker 2: Time Tim duncan and he didn't need to be. Flash he didn't need to be.
Speaker 1: Flash he just they got big fron the, men big, fundamental got the job done all the, time but had the squad in the. System oh, no it was like The. Patriots what's my?
Speaker 2: Man From?
Speaker 1: Paris what's my?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: No, no the other one boards dal poors D i was From, paris student. Nine oh he's so.
Speaker 6: Good the ship Started. Argentina, Yeah i'm thinking about normally.
Speaker 4: Start oh my, god you hang on.
Speaker 2: UP i funked?
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 2: Man oh, yeah, man we ain't no, Spurs Joe, Summer Rudy. Gobert you don't rate him like, that no, comment can't?
Speaker 1: You you've seen your Band Julius swand who just said he did great last year because he ain't smoked. Weed he played sober and he said with the knicks and all. Night he was high every day and he was just in his Own he just said that. Smoking, no, no, no, No i'm telling you What i'm. Saying BUT i saw. It, well you gotta look like. This though some people can do, it some people. Can't some people can drink and go get you thirty every. Night everybody body. DIFFERENT i get.
Speaker 2: It but what a? Fact you.
Speaker 1: Know i'm just, saying, like so he probably you're always with the.
Speaker 2: Smoke i'm not saying. Them i'm just, saying, like you got some people that can drink all night and don't get no, rest gonna get you. Fast last, Year julie all this said nothing BECAUSE i about this year have a garbage. Year he gonna have to smoke. It he ain't never Gonna he ain't never gonna have a garbage.
Speaker 4: Yet julia, swing, dude is it tell me less like a d? Clunk well he, might you, know that's my. GOD i hope he. DON'T i love the, guy but he brought Up Rudy. GOBE i thought about it because they're on the same. Team what you think about my, Man Anthony apples? Killer he has the old school.
Speaker 1: MENTALITY i ain't got no friends WHEN i get between the fourths.
Speaker 2: Kid who is out? Here, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 3: KILLING i just wish he'd go to the basketball. Though that's all to gold. Fast but with the, league they want him to shoot fourteen three of the. Game but, him there's nothing you could do with guy as g a nice you, know what's cook want to that's. Fact that's STRESSED nba player of all.
Speaker 1: Time as G, a you're wearing the Red nike, ship LIKE.
Speaker 2: I can't, try, yo s G, a who's the best? Dressed ain't we a time you didn't?
Speaker 1: Got he's frying niggas out there like s G a's getting. Wardrobe he's out of control fashion week every day he's all.
Speaker 2: Problem as G. A, go now that do me a? Favorite? YEAH i would wear. That, YEAH i wear.
Speaker 1: That he was, flying gonna wear he's. Cooking he throw that. Ship, no, no he throw that super. Ship SOMETIME i. CAN'T i can't get jiggy with. Something some of THAT i can't get j. WITH i don't think HE i.
Speaker 2: DON'T i. DON'T i really don't get what you're, Saying, LIKE i don't think you can some of them guys that now he ain't wearing a. Skirt i'm just asking a. Question ain't that's the. Problem i'm telling you he's not wearing.
Speaker 1: This say he did?
Speaker 2: Him ask you would you win in for? Fashion?
Speaker 1: No some of the rappers you just said was top five was wearing skirts and all that ship over. There the niggas though you talked them to the wrong. Guy but skirt train man throw that ship. On he thow that he throw That earth got throw back jerseys. Backwards nobody on the Planet. Earth, okay fuck ball, players nobody on the Planet. Earth he fi guys in the world right now as g a top.
Speaker 2: Five that's. One he must have sent you a.
Speaker 4: Pike you don't even tell me ship gave the commercers commerce s C a is throwing that ship on That okay.
Speaker 1: Cool i'm Saying amy for the guy you, said they put this. Hard i'm just, saying these guys really like years ahead of. Everybody i'm trying to tell you other people they.
Speaker 2: Thow like he's going through that venture. Ship he just throw that.
Speaker 1: Ship i'm me having that ship on. Too Bron, lebron throw some good ship. On got that shit going that old venture? Ship, yeah but As, yeah he thought.
Speaker 2: That she doesn't get. Fled sometimes they do too. Much. Huh in The walking get fly.
Speaker 1: TOO i don't.
Speaker 2: Know it's his, cousin the one that was mall throw that ship on the boy by getting fly so he be better he. Is it's just a wrong, situation, Bro, like, listen let me just play some.
Speaker 3: Team it's all about where you get drafted and what teams fuck with you one wrong.
Speaker 1: Situation four years before your. Lema i've seen, him he's first. PLAYED i seen. HIM i was, like, oh this guy's gonna Be it's just.
Speaker 2: Right it's just right situation. Though, NO i, mean, like, listen if you stop me Watching Bull.
Speaker 1: BULL i was, like yo HE i was bragging, Everybody, oh, okay you're.
Speaker 2: About to be the.
Speaker 3: Man three people right now who jews run up The. Lakers he was just, okay, right, yes, sir got to the, nigga get to all. Start i'm saying they could always know What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying whose five players that you call an unsung hero that right now got. You you, see they're not getting they props and in like two, years three, years they can explode.
Speaker 2: It they playing right, now they, playing but they not look at. Ball he's playing but not.
Speaker 1: PLAYING i think There's garland be Underrated John. Nickomena Underrated garland is like a, loser.
Speaker 2: Man i'm just keeping it the. Ball they just A.
Speaker 1: No one team in that he's he fooled all the. Time, man he's not the.
Speaker 2: One he's not the trust, me he's not the one.
Speaker 1: Here he's Not.
Speaker 2: No one down their.
Speaker 1: Team though you Know Donovan mitchell dand. Nights we're not saying, that but ship he'll flow this a couple of times. Too, Yeah, utah he.
Speaker 2: Need the whole.
Speaker 1: Team come, on you can't get you just how you gonna? Blame There's, garland he the third best on the. Team you go Through Donovan, mitchell then you go To Evan, Mobley, thennis There's.
Speaker 2: Garland he's starting my first Two, garland you Think garlin is?
Speaker 1: Stirt who? ELSE i think he's? Second Evan? Mobley they go To god the second.
Speaker 2: OPTION i, said who? Else who you?
Speaker 1: Saying you just which is?
Speaker 2: Talented all? Right there's a lot of people that foe.
Speaker 1: Though it ain't just.
Speaker 2: You you gotta get some. Help, nah they just? You you're? Right you? Correct so you ain't got no more unsung heroes who should be LIKE i.
Speaker 3: Get Another Jamal murray underrated me like a lot of people don't give his. Credit he should have been an all star already on The. West he's another.
Speaker 1: One ain't the, Dog it ain't got it Be you ain't, married But i'm just ain't married and played way different with.
Speaker 2: Y'all gets old.
Speaker 1: On he's, incredible, yes but he's hanged THOUGH i don't care for like HOW i finished? ONE i, mean And i'm so used the night skin dude they used to play For atlanta that they traded.
Speaker 2: Him are you talking about what's his? Name John? Collis?
Speaker 1: Nah John collins was really, good but there's another light skinned kid they traded. From he got a line, up so they are like he is like a, star he just ain't a merge LIKE i think his name Is.
Speaker 2: Mary you's some about That John, Murray john, Take, no he's.
Speaker 1: Cold, yeah he's all, right but you got to think, though let me talk you really challenge can you?
Speaker 2: TAKE i like you when you?
Speaker 1: Fit we like your younger line, right, nice, right?
Speaker 3: RIGHT a lot of people always want to legal in and when they playing with, him nobody really wants to. Stay he's, nice, cold LIKE i feel like he's, underrated but it's just some people don't like playing with.
Speaker 2: HIM i, SAY merv was killing with The.
Speaker 4: SPURS i for not tree young might. Underrated he might be the Most, no they definitely do that rolled. It yeah he's in the half course shot that. Man yeah he's a, cook.
Speaker 3: Y'all, no no, YET i did three sixty laboy y'all was at the. Game, Probably, Yeah, john it Was. CHRISTMAS i know you was.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: Listen that was a good.
Speaker 1: Gift y y'all gonna come up with the Picture Fat joe with the fucking said the hat.
Speaker 2: On with him core. Fit he's doing the three sixty.
Speaker 1: Layup we young got cooked so many.
Speaker 4: Times it's ship, Special, chris you shapin tickets to get, cooked.
Speaker 1: Like, Yo kobe. Coming you didn't gonna drop sixteen. SEVENTY i got what motherfucker's going to see us get caught this. Man they just get in another bag in the garden. Though i'm about.
Speaker 2: Ilight. Bro it's The.
Speaker 1: MECCA i never got. There you dreaming like it's certain places like. That you go To la you go To. Miami you LIKE i gotta put on the. Show it's not.
Speaker 2: Time to change you.
Speaker 1: Outside let me tell you. Something The, mecca the lights getting. Dark i'm friends you on the state with a lot OF nba, players a lot of.
Speaker 2: Them i've been to their. House they don't want to like The, knicks they don't Like New.
Speaker 1: York but they all got a post of the most they scored it In Newton guard it's Shoe Madison Square guarding that dropped fifty.
Speaker 2: TWO i dropped forty three. Disc i'm, like, yo, bro you don't give a fuck About New. York it's The.
Speaker 1: Mecca we ain't shit why you got the one poster when you drop forty two on, us on your fucking.
Speaker 2: Wall things To.
Speaker 3: Mecca let's get ready for the, season. Y'all thank my Brother John wall for coming. Through appreciate.
Speaker 2: You lookout On.
Speaker 3: Amazon it's all About amazon man check them out doing his. Birthday happy related to, Him happy, birthday Brother. Rich this ain't that, that ain't this tracking. Kiss we want to thank our Guest John wolf for coming. Through we want to thank the Fallon blue For blue and we see y'all next.
Speaker 2: Week believe that what