Speaker 1: Injuries for the game. Spencer Burford will be out, Deebo Samuel out, Demo Leonor out, Rock Party out, Robert Beale out, Flannagan Fowls doubtful, Jy R. Brown questionable, Cold mckivitz questionable, Isaac Gidam questionable, Kittle questionable. Go ahead, it's Kittle new edition now he's been on there. I mean, just they can remember everything.
Speaker 2: To make some roster moves as far.
Speaker 1: As I r And yeah, most likely, Yeah, get the right group up here from the game and that would be all right, and just never came back.
Speaker 2: And some of these guys keep going under different circumstances.
Speaker 1: I think, so, I mean, I mean, guys would be pushing real hard to play and you we'd probably let him. In this case, they're pushing hard to play and we're not gonna let him.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, you go in that camp, Kyle. And and just how is his health kind of waiver throughout the season and his production?
Speaker 1: Uh, I mean, it's it's been up and down throughout the year. You know, even when he's good, he's still battling stuff through the season, and especially the way he plays and running with the ball and the physicality and everything doing the kick returns. But he's hurting right now, but he'll be all right. A few weeks after the season, would would.
Speaker 4: Rocks injury have led into you know, a following.
Speaker 1: Game that they were I don't think so. I think we'd be working him out really hard to day to see if he had a chance for tomorrow.
Speaker 2: He finished.
Speaker 4: We have one more interception?
Speaker 3: Is he year than he had last year in in one of your game? How do you sort of reconcile that is.
Speaker 4: He had a lot of obstacles as well. Did you look at that at a a bad statistic or how do you come down on that?
Speaker 1: I mean, I really just look as it's statistic that I can watch it all together, you know that's I mean. I have strong opinions right after games. Sometimes those strong opinions change the next morning. Sometimes it takes till next Friday for it to change.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: That's why I kind of don't go too hard with anything until I can sit down and watch the whole season. You know, we break it up, watch the cut ups. Takes a couple of weeks to do. We'll get started on that a lot earlier this year than we have in the past four years, So that'll be good. But questions like that, you're just guessed until you kind of put it all together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, John said that, uh he he senses excitement from you with the opportunity to have a full off season to kind of have troubleshoot and you kind of set forth the direction of the franchise. Is that accurate? Are you excited about what this offseason holds for you? Guys?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I am. I mean I'd be much more excited that to not have one and to go all over to February again, you know, but it's that does that is tough. You know, when you go that that long, everyone needs to get away and by the time you come back as usually right when free agency is starting and you're not totally quite there yet. So it's gonna be our first time since I think COVID being off in January, and it gives you more time to figure things out. It gives you times to go through the things like the cutups and stuff. You can finish that most of that stuff all before the Super Bowl and then you're ready to go to other stuff like the draft and and free agency and all that as soon as the super Bowl ends. So just being a lot more ahead of that is real exciting and I'm ready to get to it. You know, we've been knowing more out of the playoffs here for a little bit, and everything's about finishing this year up the right way and not cutting anything short, finishing your job. But I also have been able to look to when I can start improving next year and making sure we're not in this position again. And uh, I know that starts Monday.
Speaker 2: You I mean, you haven't. Have you looked ahead too much? Because John said that you guys have you know you're well through the process or you go through the process now, but you know you want to make sure you finish the season. But have you started that process too, like kind of looking ahead?
Speaker 1: No, I mean not as much as John Wood and stuff. You know, I got an idea of stuff like what I you know, I map out my January end, have to answer my wife's questions and kids and stuff. Who might think I'm off, but I'm not, you know, so things like that, But you know, as far as fully putting my mind into it and everything, that won't start till really the plane ride back.
Speaker 3: Have any players told you that this might be their final game?
Speaker 4: Either?
Speaker 3: For you guys, or maybe if they might retire anything like that.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't heard that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've been here for ever years is every is your contribution in the off season as far as personnel been the same every years? A change? And would you like to be more involved or less involved or the same going forward?
Speaker 1: No, it's always been the same. I mean, it's always been the same, So I don't and I still want it to be the same.
Speaker 2: There's a play for dogs to go wire to wire m h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a plan. Mhm's it? I guess.