Speaker 1: Carry line.
Speaker 2: She's a queen talking to you solemn.
Speaker 1: She's getting really not.
Speaker 2: Afraid to feel this episode, so just let it flow.
Speaker 1: No one can do we quiet Cary Lone.
Speaker 3: It sounds like carelune. And now we're going to do a little bonus episode with Jana Stern where she is going to answer a few questions called tell me more. And since you have wisdom, I'm going to have you just kind of tell me which card you want. You did cards for me earlier.
Speaker 4: Is one that's upside down and that's the one, the one upside down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, So all of you guys who didn't hear the full episode of Janna, it was very powerful. She gave me a reading, an orale cool reading, which was just so spot on into my self, like what I need to work on, what's holding me back? And if you guys are struggling with your own blocks, I highly recommend you doing a reading with Jana or joining your course. What is your course you're offering right.
Speaker 5: Now, Resilience Revolution and.
Speaker 3: You're just a powerful person. Quickly just tell everyone your gifts because if they didn't hear the full episode on Monday, what are the things that you were gifted in You've had an incredible journey from a near death experience to activating your calling, which is a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I'm I don't know if I'm going to remember all of them in order, but I'm a psychic, I'm an astrologer, i am Claire Audient, i am also Claire sentient. I am Yeah, I'm an auntie, and I am just here for the learning always, always and always and always. Yeah, it's amazing, certifications on certifications and blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: You are deep into healing of yourself, sharing that healing with others and teaching others how to act their own guru inside instead of just feeling like we have to outsource it all the time.
Speaker 5: M hm ex ockay.
Speaker 3: So now Angel will tell me more. It's Janistern.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 3: What moment of your life do you wish you could live again?
Speaker 6: M That's a good question. Let me think about it.
Speaker 4: So many there are so many beautiful moments that I've had in my life, Like, there are so many, and they are all little moments. I mean, I wish I could remote relive moments with my grandparents. Those were so sacred when I was a child, just being at the cottage with them. That's like a really really big one for me. I'm thinking about when my nieces and my nephew were born. Those are like amazing moments that I was just especially the eldest, like she was born, I was.
Speaker 2: Just like, oh, you're a real person, and now I'm just gonna like love you, and I do and I like suffocate her with my love all the time, devocate all of them with my love, actually all five of them, those poor babies.
Speaker 4: And yeah, I think, you know, I have moments of being on the beach with my love and experiencing that, and that would be a moment I would relive, like you know, having not been alive for eleven minutes. There are many many minute moments that I'm just I stop and I pause, and I feel my heart beating and I feel myself alive and I literally say to myself, there, I am alive again. And mostly those are the moments that are that are sort of like rushing through me right now is just this feeling of there, there's there's beauty in so many moments. I mean, there have been a lot of hard moments, but you know, seeing my father again after four years of him being homeless.
Speaker 5: Was a great moment.
Speaker 4: I'll take that one hundred thousand times over again, you know, running running to him on the street. But also just like, yeah, you know my mom and I on on overnights together and spending time my dad and I and my stepdad, my dad and I, you know, having vacations. I just had the most beautiful time in Bali. I mean like, I have a great life. You know, I have a beautiful life.
Speaker 3: So you can You've built a beautiful life and you've followed your calling to it. I feel like that's the secret is to follow the whisper that.
Speaker 5: Guide you mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Stop telling yourself you can't, you're not enough, you don't deserve it's not okay, you're you know, you shouldn't.
Speaker 5: It's not appropriate.
Speaker 4: You should you should do this, and you should do that thing first, or it should be this way, or it should look like that, or these people should approve or fuck all that. Like, if it feels good to you, just do it and then it will feel good and you're allowed to just feel good for the sake of feeling good.
Speaker 3: That's enough. You don't have to have approval.
Speaker 5: You're enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't have to have somebody give you the stamp that you can do this.
Speaker 5: Give yourself a gold star, Go buy some sticker. Okay, I love it.
Speaker 3: Okay, wish other one do you want to do?
Speaker 5: Mmm, there's a little guy with yep, that one, but this one's poking at this one? Another one? Yeah, that one? Okay, yeah, yeah, okay, these are fun.
Speaker 3: I know, car I don't do your kind of cards. I want to do your kind of cards. But I love these.
Speaker 5: Okay, could just sell the deck and just do it, just.
Speaker 4: Do it, Okay, just do it. The one chooses the wizard. You'll know which one because it'll choose you.
Speaker 3: Oh, how do I like go to a store to get a deck cards?
Speaker 5: How do you? Yeah? You can? I you can.
Speaker 4: You also could just like go to Hayhouse dot com. But yeah, you know, actually I wonder if I have an affiliate code for crystals. If that's somebody something that somebody wants. You can go to the link of my bio on Instagram and find that. But and I think maybe they sell decks.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'll have to look.
Speaker 4: But if not, yeah, go to Hayhouse dot com and just like browse and see which one calls to you, or.
Speaker 5: Go into like a metaph physical shop.
Speaker 4: There are billions of them all over the place now and just see what you're drawn to.
Speaker 5: It's fun, it's fun thing to do.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is something you want? And are also a bit afraid of.
Speaker 5: Children?
Speaker 3: Why you just gave me a whole talking to you about children and you made me feel so powerful about it.
Speaker 5: You're like you it is it? Well, you're doing it in practice, not in theory, you know. Yeah, yeah, I think while.
Speaker 3: You, of all people, you're also you just told me that people have babies.
Speaker 5: All into the too. Yeah yah yah, yeah, yea.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You have the same fear as I have as a human, don't you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it seems like I might be one when you I really look like one.
Speaker 3: When you are in your like connection and you're speaking to me, you're so confident with this. But when you're in your own human you have your own ears. Okay, go to Jana Stern.
Speaker 4: You asked, Yeah, yeah, that's the answer.
Speaker 3: I think you really want them, then that's your soul's desire, right.
Speaker 5: And I think that I think that God will conspire in my favor. I hope, But.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I you know, I see a lot of people who are parents, and I see how hard it is and the sacrifice that it takes to be a mother, and how difficult it is to be in partnership and and you know, to make partnerships work. And I've experienced divorce and trauma and all kinds of other things that we don't need to get into, and like all of those things play a role. And then you know, I see the kids in my life whom I adore, you know, each more than the last, and I like, can't believe how much I love them, And I think, do I have the capacity to love a human more? And what the hell would that look like? And how much is riding on it. It's just like it's terrifying and also fucking beautiful. It's the most beautiful thing in the world. And I think everybody should have a million babies the end. Like, but so you have a fear about it totally. Hey, that makes it feel better because I thank spirit me and my you were like this card, I was like, actually the long of O soonda. I was like, do I let her? Do I let her think that this is the card I want? It's not I want the one beside it.
Speaker 5: Thanks Universe, we got you.
Speaker 3: Oh so you really didn't want this card that I will.
Speaker 5: No, I did.
Speaker 4: I wanted the one that this one because I obvious you obviously needed to hear my humanness because I totally am one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, because when you're giving me a reading, you you tapped into the spirit and like you're so it is chan yes, but then when you are a human, it's so nice to know that we all have these human fears, but we can't worry about them.
Speaker 5: Bingo, we are destined.
Speaker 3: To be having children.
Speaker 5: Okay, last one, Okay, this is crude. Choose you choose? You choose this one. I don't. I don't want to choose.
Speaker 3: No, you have to choose. What you mean I have to all right, you don't have to, I guess you, all right.
Speaker 4: The second one that's upside down, so go go, go, go go. I'm not the Nope, come back, you've gone too far. Come back more more more that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, muh hum, that's that's the one. That's my guy. Okay. Oh, I'm a little nervous about this one. On all gonna say, let's see.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, three tame with it, But I don't know if we're supposed to do all three? What would you do AU three? You're thinking, yeah, okay, sure, okay. What do you think your eight year old self would think about the person you are today?
Speaker 5: She's weird, That's what she would say. That that girl really just wanted to fit in. You know.
Speaker 4: There was so much going on in her little life, and I'm so outside of the box.
Speaker 5: Of what normal looked like. So she'd be weird. But she would be proud of me, There's no question about that.
Speaker 6: But she should.
Speaker 5: That would be the first thing that she was. She's weird, you know. So that's the answer to that question.
Speaker 3: What conversation or encounter with a stranger will you never forget?
Speaker 4: I have a lot of beautiful encounters with strangers, many of them, especially like when I first started reading, I would read people on the street. There was one woman I don't even know her name, but I met her. I was walking on Young Street, which is like the longest street in North America, I think, and so it's a long street, and there I was, and I was feeling her as she crossed paths with me, and I said, I'm so sorry. And I used to carry around a deck, which I still have with me, and I used to carry around this deck. And I said to her, I'm so sorry, but I really need to stop and ask you some questions.
Speaker 5: And she was like okay.
Speaker 4: And I was like, is it okay if I read your cards? And I just started shuffling and she was like, yeah, sure, no problems, I'm shuffling. And the next thing I knew, like her her brother was coming through and it was just this really really powerful potent moment and she was sobbing on the street and I was just like, I don't even remember what I said, but I know that the way that he came through was so clear and so powerful, and she just needed the message at the time, like so badly. And it was the first time that I really let myself do that, and in doing it, I got very clearly for myself that like, oh, this is it, Like this is what I'm supposed to do, the way that I've affected this person on the street on like this huge, long street. She could have been anywhere in the world and she's here on this incredibly long street where I am, okay, cool, So that would be that's that's that's my final answer.
Speaker 5: On that one.
Speaker 3: I love that, okay. And last question, what's something you lost or misplaced that you still think about.
Speaker 4: I'm not the one who lost it. We're gonna let this person not go under the bus. But there is a something that is lost that I think about a lot. My grandmother, when she was in her travels, my mother's mother, found this ancient we believe it was a monkey eye ring and that I was literally in the ring and you could tell that this was a real eye, like this was a real something, and it was the most disgusting thing. And she wore it all the time, and I thought it was so strange, and I used to mock her and get really like, you know, be like, what is this thing? And I was just like totally repulsed by it. And it didn't go to me. It went to a sibling's partner and it is now gone, and I think about it all the time.
Speaker 3: Why do you think about it?
Speaker 4: It was just such a huge essence of who she was, you know, she was such a strong woman who was really her own person. She had a power and a vision. She definitely I mean that part of my lineage is also so gifted. Both sides of my lineage are very.
Speaker 5: Gifted, and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just have so many memories of being a young girl where she would you know, be wearing it and I would be kind of playing with it, but also like terrified of it, and that was kind of my you know, I had such a respect and a reverence for her and we had such a unique relationship. And I have lots of things. I mean, this is that her name is right here on this little plaque and she's all over the place. I have many things that were hers, a ton of her clothes and all kinds of stuff, But that one thing is is the thing that's I think about it a lot. I'm like, I wish I had that, But you know, maybe somebody else is wearing her eye ring now, So if you if you find an eye ring.
Speaker 3: That's wild, that's hilarious. Yeah, do your saying Internet, Well, Jana, this was just such an amazing time. I am so happy to get to know you and thank you for sharing your gifts with me in the oracle reading that you did. And I cannot recommend this enough to anyone listening. It was so awesome to have you tap into my energy field and like, I don't even know what you're tapping into exactly, but just to get that guidance, and you know, when it's like true, it feels so true to you because everything you're speaking was so true to like what I was, what I've been feeling, what I needed to hear. And I feel like you're so gifted in sharing that with people and using your life to help people know the truth to get back to themselves, to get back to love, to get back to living, to get back to being here in their consciousness and truly experiencing the life that we came here to experience, the one that we've been programmed to experience.
Speaker 5: The go babe, exactly.
Speaker 3: Thank you for using your life and your gifts to help us all wake up.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you so much for having me. This has been so fun. You're a blast. I would do this every day with you.
Speaker 3: This is so fun, Janna, I feel the same way. I appreciate it so much, And everyone go follow Jana. You are Jana stern Heeler. You got it everywhere and that's your word to find you. Okay, this is awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Janna.
Speaker 3: Bye,