Speaker 1: Handy.
Speaker 2: Hi Scott, don't leave cereal with your hands, you guy him when you hand.
Speaker 3: A gem in, eat cereal for the.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Your milk is coming.
Speaker 3: Spoon man, come again, look to recu cereals. Yes, Gott you be had Andrew cereal jelous.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wait, so how come you stopped the recording? You're not You're not going to record this one?
Speaker 1: No, because I think we need to go back to the drawing board on what we want with that.
Speaker 4: So we're not putting anything on YouTube.
Speaker 1: No, I mean we recorded the last one. Yeah, at the end, I think we came up with a good idea and then we'll go from there.
Speaker 4: Okay, Welcome to Serial Killers. This is episode one thirty nine. Yeah, I thought this is episode one thirty eight. Yeah, okay, it is Monday.
Speaker 1: Where did you get that cough from?
Speaker 4: It wasn't a cough. I had a frog in my throat. It's Monday, August.
Speaker 1: Thirty first, beach vacation. I know what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Last No, we did not. It's still August. It's the last day of August August.
Speaker 1: Thirty first, which means we're on vacation. We are on vacation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right now, as you are listening to this, my family's probably fighting. Oh fine, because we all want to do different things. Love that for you, and it's good times. Great, I'm glad I spent so much on this vacation. Wonderful. Basically, we're just going to sit in the house because you know cool. Probably by the time this airs, the state that we're going to will be one of those quarantine states, so we won't even be able to come back to New York. It's going to be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can spend tons of money on Airbnbs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, lots of fun. Hey, this is Serial Killers. It's the podcast where we eat cereal and we're in the middle of a new cereal sensation.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 4: It just means we've got lots of new cereals.
Speaker 1: That's exciting.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna have another brand new cereal today. Would you like to do new or classic today? New to start?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: You want to start with the new one? Yeah, okay, I'm going down to the cereal sack for the new cereal.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 4: This cereal is from our friend Mary. I believe that's how you say it. M I R I E. Mary, not Mary? What show is that from? Mary? I?
Speaker 1: Don't Know two two.
Speaker 4: Seven The Cops to two seven The show two two seven with Marla Gibbs and jack A Mary. I know who jack A is. Yeah, that's how she used to say mayy fun. Anyway, So there was not much fanfare about this new cereal line. I'm just saying, the only way, the only way, you don't even care. The only way that I found out about it is I went to the website of this company because I was looking for one of their bars to see if it came in a specific flavor. And when I went there, it said cereal, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, what do you have any ideas kind bars?
Speaker 4: Yes, andrew Ding ding Ding on the first guest. So there's a whole new line of Kind Cereal. And our friend Marie didn't want to send this one because she knows you hate fruit. I said, send it because he hates fruit. Great, so she said, it's a chocolate one. Also, we'll do that one down the road. So this is Kind Cereal Apple Cinnamon. It's got pumpkin seeds and super grain flakes and cinnamon apples that you should Yeah. Oh, she's from Las Vegas, by the way. This came all the way from Vegas.
Speaker 1: Damn yeah, wait is she does she listen to like the Big Show?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just think she's a big fan of Sereal Killer.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, isn't it. What are you looking for.
Speaker 4: A shaky thing? They're not in the same category. That's the problem, because it is important that this cereal be shook. So just shake it, just like you are shook right now.
Speaker 1: You don't, Oh god, please don't try and use hip lingo.
Speaker 4: Look at you on your phone? Yeah? Who are you talking to?
Speaker 1: I'm just you know, looking at things while you take forty seven minutes to find your shake jingles?
Speaker 4: Which one do you want me to play? I don't care the Debbie Gibson won great, it was Debbie Gibson.
Speaker 1: I know who Debbie Gibson is.
Speaker 4: Shake now you know why we shake boxes?
Speaker 1: Yes? So this way the contents. You don't get a pour with just flakes. This way it all moves around.
Speaker 4: Because all the way from Vegas, it was sitting like this in a truck and it kept shaking down, down, down, So all the heavier ingredients are down at the bottom. So we have to shake it to redisturbut them throughout the box.
Speaker 1: Something tells me it doesn't work, but I think it does. You think a lot of things work when they don't.
Speaker 4: Now look again, look at look what kind did? Look how small the bag is inside the much bigger box.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I understand that cereal is sold by weight, not by volume, but it's a little bit misleading.
Speaker 1: This is going to be like a Cashee cereal. I disagree, disagree.
Speaker 4: I think it's going to be sweet and delicious. Okay, I'm excited for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, good.
Speaker 4: There's are four or five different ones of these, and I'm so happy that we have the Apple one. First. Are you ready for your throat to close?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm very excited for my favorite part.
Speaker 4: It is my favorite part as well.
Speaker 1: I know it is.
Speaker 4: And you're gonna go, eh, it's tingling, I'm allergic, And then you'll be like, it's not andy, You're fine. That's right. You are fine because you're not allergic. If you were allergic, you'd have big problems.
Speaker 1: Again, you can be allergic to something with a minor reaction.
Speaker 2: I heard a tickle.
Speaker 1: Have you been to an allergist before?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Look at that spill?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, job, nice job spilling. Now the studio is gonna smell like vomit.
Speaker 4: I went to a nutritionist when I was younger. This nutrition is printed out a sheet of about seven thousand things that apparently I was allergic to. I eat them all to this day.
Speaker 1: Well, you know you can grow out of allergies. Yeah, okay, cool. So with that said, no, but I never had them. Let's move on.
Speaker 4: I I was going to the health food store and eating carib chips for many years of my it's fake chocolate. You know, I had to have my chocolate. I here you go. I love the apples, the flake's not so much. Is the milk bad? No? I would go into this box and pick out all the apples and just eat the apples as a snack.
Speaker 1: I actually like this cereal a lot. It tastes very well rounded.
Speaker 4: But for some reason, I'm getting a sour milk essence. And the milk's not bad. I think it's the seed, the pumpkin seeds. Yeah, I love to sin themon apples. But I think what it is this particular cereal. You need fat free skim milk. The two percent milk that we're using doesn't mesh well with the healthy lifestyle. This cereal offers.
Speaker 1: Don't mind it. And I'm gonna give this three bowls in a spoon out of every cereal. Oh, there it goes.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 1: Oh myche is a little bit cheap. Yeah, all right, I'll be fine. I think out of all the fruit in cereals, this might be one of my favorites.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of apples in it. They're very generous with the apples, and I like it. However, I'm going want to give it three balls. And again I believe that that's our fault because this needs a fat free milk. The thick two percent milk does not mix well with this surreal. You don't know the difference. You're just like, ah, it's great, I'll use almond milk. I don't care. It's all the same.
Speaker 1: Now you're Napoleon Dynamite. You are legitimately Napoleon Dynamite.
Speaker 4: Do you remember that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool? So now how is that?
Speaker 4: Did you say? What was his tagline?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: He said something. Uh, it was on like T shirts Vote for Pedro. What did you say, Yeah, it's vote for Pedro. Yeah, but he used to say duh, what did he say? He said something? Gosh, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: Gosh right, I called you the Delicious pass.
Speaker 4: I think most people listening to this don't even know what that movie is, right, Napoleon Dynamite.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows Napoleon Dynamite. That was like one of the biggest movies in two thousand and three, two thousand and four, you were in diapers. No, I wasn't. I was in seventh or eighth grade and I saw it in the movie theater.
Speaker 4: It's crazy and you were cool, right because you went with your friends. You see Napoleon Dynamite. H when you were like twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mom dropped us off at the movie theater and it was like, see you later, ma'am.
Speaker 4: It's funny because right around that time I was going to see Chips ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Three two thousand and four, you were going to see Chips ninety nine, which I'm guessing by the title implies it came out in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 4: I actually think it came out on late nineteen ninety eight, maybe early ninety nine. It was that one was way better than the Chips movie that just came out like two years, three years that you still saw I did. How could I not? I mean, I was actually searching for stuff on YouTube yesterday and I was watching their thirty fifth anniversary reunion.
Speaker 1: You were so weird.
Speaker 4: Paunch didn't show up. He's not into that stuff, and Orchestrada is like, oh no, I'm not cooperating anymore. I'm seven, Mary four, I'm out.
Speaker 1: Right. You can literally just say random things about Chips and I'll believe it. Like that one episode with the Aliens, I'd be like, yeah, there was.
Speaker 4: Did totally worried. It was the stupidest thing ever. And Elvira was in that one and they were like in the water. That was in the sixth season. They had already gone and jumped the shark. By then John left because he was like, I'm out, and they brought in that that got arrested for drugs Tom Riley.
Speaker 1: But you know so much about Chips. I really hope if they ever do like like a montage or like.
Speaker 4: One and I'm there like, yeah, well, you know episode seven of season.
Speaker 1: Four, behind the music of Chips exactly for the true Hollywood story. You'd be the expert that they would be, like Chips expert.
Speaker 4: Did you know that Officer Barisa only pulled his gun. He's the only one that's ever pulled his gun, and he pulled it three times in three different seasons, and that was it.
Speaker 1: No, what's actually really funny. Our friend Rob Shooter, who comes in all the time, does this celebrity podcast.
Speaker 4: He hasn't come in anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean, no one's coming in because of the pandemic, but he's on the Reels channel sometimes on some of the like celebrity expos the one really And it's so funny because I'm like, I know him.
Speaker 4: That's pretty sad that they had to get him. They must be no one available.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, what hi Rob?
Speaker 4: All right, let's move on now. Our friend Omar suggested that we do this. Okay, he sent me a picture when he was in Target a couple of weeks ago, and yeah, it's a Target Cereal which is what pantry?
Speaker 1: What's it called wholesome pantry?
Speaker 4: Market pantry? The wholesome pantry is shop rights brand market pantry is everyone has a pantry. Yeah, maybe we should have the Cereal pantry. If I put doors on the Cereal library, it then becomes the Cereal pantry.
Speaker 1: Well, we have a pantry in our house and there's no doors on. Well, I guess there's a door to get into the pantry, but.
Speaker 4: A pantry is just a closet. Yeah, but I guess when you hear pantry you think food.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, don't eat from our pantry.
Speaker 4: The cereal is bad going down to the cereal sack. Thank you for your suggestion. Omar, you already have a shirt, so I'm not sending you one. Plus I had to buy this, so screw you. Far out fruity, speaking of aliens, it's far out fruities.
Speaker 1: I feel like if we ever did a meet and greet with fans, you'd get sick of it in like two seconds.
Speaker 4: I want to go that's not true, because when we did the Elvis book signing Glory the Serial Killers, fans all came out and I was so into it. So this is his big question was it says naturally flavored with other natural flavors, and he didn't quite understand what that means. I don't either. It just means that it's there's flavors cool, some of them are natural and some of them are other natural. Great sweet and multi grain cereal. I mean, if you want to hear it, cornflour, blend, sugar, wheat flour, whole grain, oat flour, high olaic, canola oil, salt, vegetable fruit juice, concentrate for color, blah blah blah. So apparently those are just all natural and that's why they say that no high frictose corn syrup, no artificial flavors, and no certified synthetic colors. Wonderful, All right, I might as well shake it since there's different colors in here. I don't want all the red ones to be congregating on top.
Speaker 1: Why do you assume the red ones are at the top?
Speaker 4: Oh excuse me? See now again? Because there's no certified synthetic colors. They're a bit dull fruit loops I think have gone back to artificial coloring, which is cool because they look pretty. They probably stain your insides up, but they look nice on the outside. These look like all those other natural like the Freedom Foods and all the other ones. They're very like dull and weird and almost almost camouflage, like.
Speaker 1: What's the vegan one? Like the ultra vegan one that we've hated.
Speaker 4: That might have been the Freedom Foods one. A couple of them? Oh love grown? Yeah, I love grown? Oh god?
Speaker 1: Oh boy? These look interesting right, very big.
Speaker 4: I mean the green ones look like an army jeep. I love that color green. Ready, they smell like fruit loops.
Speaker 1: They taste like fruit loops.
Speaker 4: The taste is close. It's not quite as strong of a taste, but it's got the fruit loops taste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I give this five bowls. I think, yeah, And I'm gonna say it's it's controversial.
Speaker 4: No it isn't. Nobody's up in arms about your rating. Not controversial, not yet. Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: What I was going to say is before you rudely interrupted. Actually no, I'm going to bump this down to four bowls in a spoon. I like it afterwards, though, I'm noticing a cheese doodle after tastes.
Speaker 4: You with the cheese doodles. What you mean is cheese doodle texture. It doesn't taste anything like a cheese doodle. It tastes, but there's no cheese in it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter that cheese doodle has like that puffy taste.
Speaker 4: Really well, mine tastes like a Jack's, so it doesn't taste like cheese doodles. I taste jacks. How about that?
Speaker 1: Good for you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, cheese doodles is a brand.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks, for hijacking my entire ratings. This way, you could go on your own little mini rand.
Speaker 4: You just have to call it a cheese puff.
Speaker 1: Okay, it tastes like cheese puffs.
Speaker 4: Do you know who makes jacks?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Bachman's cool. Yeah, they make the best butter pretzels. Great.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I do like Bakman, Yes you do. You know what I really love Bachman Turner Overdrive. Okay, No, the Philly Pretzel Company. Oh my god, yeah, I love the Philly Pretzel Company.
Speaker 4: Are they nationwide?
Speaker 1: I think they might be. I know they deliver everywhere like Giordano's. Does the Chicago pizza place? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Chocolate?
Speaker 1: No? Then there's also Lumel Natties they deliver. I actually order pizza from Chicago and it comes frozen, and then you could just pop it in the oven. It's so good.
Speaker 4: Can't you also just go to the supermarket and buy some frozen Chicago pizza. Why don't we have any Bachman Turner Overdrive?
Speaker 1: They do sell the chain like Jeered Dan was his chain.
Speaker 4: Piping in Bto and nothing's coming up? Typing in Bachman because I want to play.
Speaker 1: Some talking because you want to go off on your own tangent like you always do on this podcast. Take the mic, take it away, Scott.
Speaker 4: Four balls for me. I like it. It's four balls. It's pretty close to fruit Loop's four balls. Follow his nose. He always knows down to the cereal sack for the next cereal from Valerie. This one may or may not be on its way out because she found it a big lots and usually they send a lot of stuff over there when they're discontinuing stuff.
Speaker 1: I once bought a year's worth of.
Speaker 4: Toilet paper from Big Loss.
Speaker 1: Really, it was on sale, and I was just like, well, I guess if I own it, then I won't have to go for a full year and buy it.
Speaker 4: I mean, technically everything's on sale. Or did you buy it like within the last year? No, two years. That's too bad, because now it'd be great to have a year's worth of toilet paper.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Yeah you're so.
Speaker 4: It's probably very one ply sandpaper. Y.
Speaker 1: No, it's fine. Really, Yeah, they sold like Charman.
Speaker 4: Are you sure it wasn't Carmen because it was the ripoff?
Speaker 1: No, I'm sure it was Charman.
Speaker 4: The next time I'm going to bring up you don't like her. You don't like her Barbara? It is Barbara. Wow.
Speaker 1: Two in a row are impressed on this episode.
Speaker 4: Yes, And speaking of cheese doodles or cheese puffs, do you know that Barbara's cereal company also has a line of cheese puffs. There's four or five different varieties of them. Haven't seen them, but I saw them on the website when I was researching this cereal Huh. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I prefer cheese doodles and the one in the blue.
Speaker 4: Bag or the or that whys whyse is cheese dooels?
Speaker 1: I prefer those two Cheetos Cheetos, but flaming hot Cheetos above ten bucks?
Speaker 4: What company makes Cheetos? No idea Fredo l oh wow?
Speaker 1: Oh they make my other favorite chip Thesugh. No, I've never been into funians, the actual taste of funions. I don't know why, Like I get like nauseous thinking about it. Okay, I don't like that.
Speaker 4: You do know that I'm a plethora of knowledge. I know stupid things that people don't need to know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I do too when I'm on a trivia team.
Speaker 4: Really, I haven't had you like know anything like for the entire because this podcast series.
Speaker 1: So there's like a book of trivia, right, uh huh. You go for like the two pages that nobody ever wants to turn to, and then you bring up facts like did you know the gun and chips was only shot three times?
Speaker 4: It was never shot, it was only pulled?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, pulled? Great?
Speaker 4: All right, let's get to the cereal. It's Barbara.
Speaker 1: You know the most random facts.
Speaker 4: When the cereal came out in twenty fifteen, there was a fox on the front of the box. Now it's a cute little elephant.
Speaker 1: Gandhi would love it.
Speaker 4: This is chocolate crisp snack. AML's cereal Cool. They're shaped like animals. There's little icee bears. I just have to say one more day, elephants about chips.
Speaker 1: No cheese suoitles, one more thing, the one with the fox looking guy on it. Maybe it's Hers, Yes, Hers, they make cheese puffs. Theirs are the best.
Speaker 4: There's a fox on hers?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: What about Uts?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: UT's Uts makes cheese balls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have the big jar of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hers, she's I know the Hers guy. He always delivers a shop and I say, what's up? Mister hers and he says hello to me all the time.
Speaker 1: There is the baked cheese curls and has a raccoon on it.
Speaker 4: Let me see, chipper. I've never seen that before in my life.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're the best.
Speaker 4: I've seen the product, But I don't know that there's a raccoon on there. They well, it's a fox or a raccoon. It's a raccoon. He has the eyes. There's raccoons that dig through my parents trash. My mom's been surprised by a raccoon in the trash, not once but twice. Oh. My wife also, Amy went outside with a whiffleball bat one time to walk next door because there was a whole swarm of them.
Speaker 1: My mom thinks that the raccoon is she She's like, you don't understand. It still on its legs. It was this big. I go, mom, that's three feet tall. You're telling me the raccoon when it stands up, it's three feet tall.
Speaker 4: You should have seen me one time pouring water out the window from up above because they were in my garbage cans. I don't like when they eat my garbage because the leave a greasy mess in the drive they're.
Speaker 1: So cute though. All right, noises too. They're like me, me, me, Now.
Speaker 4: This cereal is also available in cinnamon Crunch and vanilla blast. It's organic and it's Barbara, so I don't expect so much. What's the flavor of this one? Chocolate? Okay, chocolate crisp with other natural flavors and nope, nope, no, the texture is stale. Nope, but it's still good.
Speaker 1: It's good to No it is not.
Speaker 4: No, no, I mean the cereal is still good.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was gross. I didn't even finish it. I spit it back out. I give this one bowl. It tastes like, yeah, it does so it tastes I just had to confirm with myself Communion wafers. It tastes like this.
Speaker 4: I don't know that well.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you there's no chocolate taste on it. That's what a Communion wafer tastes like.
Speaker 4: The Communion wafer is more like that circle popp thing that they make in the shows. It goes that big wafer that's very airy.
Speaker 1: No. No, I'm telling you. Because I am Catholic, I had to go through Communion. The wafers taste like.
Speaker 4: This are they shaped like bears and elephants.
Speaker 1: No, that would make it more fun. They used to make bread, and the worst part was everybody was like, oh, I hate the bread. I secretly loved the bread that they would give you, And when you would go up there, you'd be like, oh my God, please give me the bread, Please give me the bread, and then you'd wind up with a wafer.
Speaker 4: My mouth is still trying to figure out what's going on here, because I almost taste like chocolate marshmallow when I first go in.
Speaker 1: Now, there's no chocolate taste whatsoever on this. It is so dull and stale. I can't say anything good about it, except that I also do enjoy a communion wafer every now and again.
Speaker 4: They should make com communion way for flakes.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't be surprised if there is like a Catholic cereal company that's doing that.
Speaker 4: There is, it's called Ezekiel.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're so right, And that's disgusting too. I I'm so I'm really torn here because my mouth wants to like it. I'm going to give it two bowls. I am. The milk is good.
Speaker 1: I'm not even going in because I spit up the cereal back into my cup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my god, I just choked. Yeah, freaking barbers trying and kill us again.
Speaker 1: All right, there is no chocolate taste on it, right, there is a little bit of chocolate. Did not taste it. It's not much, but it's on there, and I bless you.
Speaker 4: Great. The power of Christ compels you? What does that mean? That means you ate his wafer and drank his blood. I'm so confused.
Speaker 1: Okay, so no one says the power of Christ compels you from a movie? Yeah, it's from the Exorcist.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: They exercised the demon from her by saying the power of Christ compels you.
Speaker 4: Oh I know. Is Cooper dumped over some holy water one time in a church? Oh we were at a christening christening, right, baptism?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, when they dip the kid in the water with him, like put the head the kid in the baptism. Yeah, she'd knocked over the holy water. Oh wow, Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 1: No, it's actually really funny. Communion was always like a controversial time because we used to I went to a Catholic school, so you had masks like once a month. But when your kids only second grade to eighth grade would go and get the communion wafer and the wine and everything else without fail, someone would always get sick from it. So you would almost like after everybody's ad communion at the end of Mass, you'd look around and be like, who's going to be the vomitter this time?
Speaker 4: Why because it's older?
Speaker 1: No, I just think, like, I don't know, putting that into your body at a young age. Maybe it was good a cracker no, And wine, oh well, all religions, the kids drink wine really a little bit. I mean, manas chevits wouldassed over, although you're supposed to give them grape juice. Wait, how old do you have to be to get the manushevi?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Like when did you start giving it to Cooper?
Speaker 4: Or I let them try a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why kids would throw up, but it was always and I'm obviously terrified to throw up, so I would always be like, oh God, oh God.
Speaker 4: Please you remember every instance of vomiting in.
Speaker 1: Your life to yeah, every instance.
Speaker 4: I'll never forget the time I went to Bobby Robino's the rib place when I was about twelve or thirteen and I literally vomited a full inch of vomit in the bathroom in my parents' house, and I was slipping in it. It was just awful. It's so vivid in my mind, that's how terrible it was. It was the worst vomiting experience of my life. It was just horrendous. Just picture ribs in a blender, spread all over the floor about an inch wide thick. Yeah not why but an inch thick? Are you picturing it?
Speaker 1: Thank you all so much for listening.
Speaker 4: And I was wearing socks too, and they got please, Bobby Robino's the place for ribs.
Speaker 1: Please. My friend Nick in college senior year, we gotta go. No. No, freshman year, he came to visit. We had Chili's beforehand.
Speaker 4: I love chili. Don't say anthing bad about chio.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I love chilis too. He got way too drunk and then he was like, I gotta go to the bathroom. So I was like, oh, yeah, so it's down the hall. He starts throwing up, but for some reason he still had a cup. He vomited into the It splattered out, and he ran down the hallway blacked out, cleaning it up. But everyone was like, you just came back into the room and you were pale face, and you were like, I need paper towels. I gotta clean it. I clean up all the throw up. So for the six hours you went explaining in graphic detail about your rib incident, no wamp, I tell a two minute story and I get a womp, pompomp. Everyone now knows that you vomited an inch. We're wearing socks and it looks like ribs in a blender. You explain that for solid two minutes, three minutes even.
Speaker 4: Thank you for listening to Cereal and this episode you didn't record with video.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to tell me record with video. You're like, I know, have a great week.
Speaker 4: They're showing open chest surgery on TV and I don't know you are a child. I have a wonderful week. It'll be September the next time we speak to you. And please follow us on all social media Serial Killers, p.
Speaker 1: C, yay, like and subscribe wherever you're listening to podcast platforms. We appreciate it, and leave us a review.
Speaker 4: Yeah, please do we had another nice one last week? Yeah, thank you very much. I did. All right. We gotta go until we see you on Monday. Yeah, no, today is Monday, right, Like I said, until we see you on Friday. Have a great week, okay, and crunch. Oh, I just erase the whole episode.
Speaker 1: That would be hysterical.
Speaker 4: You got nothing else? No, I got nothing and put your phone down.
Speaker 1: No,