Speaker 1: Is Pesci's thing, like he was friends with de Niro or something? Is that how he kind of came up?
Speaker 2: Did he die? Is that what you guys are talking about him?
Speaker 1: What happened? No?
Speaker 3: No, just it's crazy because Miles started going, Okay, I.
Speaker 1: Get, I get, I get. It's a stupid character bit. Oh yeah, he was nominated in ninety or ninety one. Wait talking about No, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: Probably Goodfellas?
Speaker 2: Maybe people ask is Joe Peshi one hundred percent Italian?
Speaker 1: People?
Speaker 3: I've been noticing that with the research on these Icon episodes that we're doing, where anytime you google the person, it's like Elvis Presley's space and it's like ethnicity, what's his ethnicity? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like AI. All the AI results are like is he a little Jewish? Anywhere? You know?
Speaker 3: It's just like he's racism.
Speaker 1: This is the way world you won for Goodfellas?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, oh, because.
Speaker 2: He go over something in there is basically every everything Patty does is just a reprise of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. After that, I just loved the detail from our Home Alone episode that behind the scenes him and McAuley Culkin didn't get along.
Speaker 2: That's like amazing.
Speaker 3: The egos are not are too big to have these two on set, McCauley, Culkin and a fifty year old guy.
Speaker 2: He was jealous of the MJ relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably, I mean it should have been me, But Joe Pesty wasn't Moonwalker, so he did have a relationship.
Speaker 3: He did have a relationship with Michael Jackson, although I'm sure he He was even talking about a couple of big eegas with this What's what's so cool about him?
Speaker 1: So great? I can do this? Watch this? Andy?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: Fuck my knee?
Speaker 3: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season four, twenty one, Episode four of Dirt. Ailey's alright, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: It's a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's share consciousness through the day's news. We also do a weekly history version dropping each Monday morning called the Iconograph, where we look at a different icon We just did Elvis on Monday with Chris crofton go look in the feed for the episodes with icon in the title. It's Thursday, January fifteenth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Oh man, ah man, It's it's twenty twenty seaks mighty sound.
Speaker 3: When the Australian accent is going to strike it r random, like a flesh of lightning, mic flesh of lightning.
Speaker 1: National Bagel Day, Yes, National Strawberry ice cream Day, Yes, National hat Day Yes.
Speaker 3: Top of the Morning, Top of the Morning, of the more, top of the Morning the Morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great, great, I like all the You've done it all, good job. January fifteenth, No notes, no notes.
Speaker 2: This is the best day I think I've ever been a part of.
Speaker 1: Do you like Do you like strawberry? What's your what's your feeling? Really good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Strawby ice cream is one of those things where it's like if someone says that, I immediately want it, but I don't seek it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's a few foods that are like that.
Speaker 3: You're like, I'm never in a position where the best flavor is strawberry ice cream, or I'm rarely in that position, which I think it is my choice. If it's vanilla, chocolate strawberry, I'll go strawberry. But usually when I'm having ice cream these days, I'm going I'm going to a place that has different flavors, gray and a couple of different flavors for a more sophisticated palette.
Speaker 1: Let's just say we get it. You're Nancy Pelosi with the ice cream game.
Speaker 3: I'm Nancy Pelosi. You got I'm not Nancy Pelosi. I'm fully Nancy Pulos.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: There's nothing ish about me. My name is Jack O'Brien aka Potatoes O'Brien, and I'm thrilled to be joined. As always, I'm my co host, mister Miles Grass Miles Gray aka.
Speaker 1: The showgun with toe guns. Shout out, lockeronie, they're not you know. One time I did I want, Like back in college, my homegirl was like babysitting her younger cousin and she's like, she's like, I got my cousin with me. He's like cool if I stop by, like we were hanging out and I have my my socks off and he goes, wow, you've got buff feet and it's all and I was like, what the fuck? And again down there, No, I think it's caause I have vein, Like like there was like a vein on my foot or whatever, and I was like, what do you mean. He's like it's all like it's like a muscle, Like is it the vein? What is it the veins. Yeah, but anyway, I'll always say.
Speaker 3: Anyone have muscular feet.
Speaker 2: I don't think I even little kids can have some chubby ass feet.
Speaker 1: The muscular though muscular like when you look at that, you're like, bro, donkey, they might snatch me up because like even like orangutangs and.
Speaker 2: Ship like, you know, I think the sport that you guys don't appreciate as much, the real football. It's actually not what I'm talking about. I'm talking shit. Miles has a big as a soccer f But yeah, soccer players have massive feet, Like I think they have very muscular feet.
Speaker 1: I just I mean they got fucked up toast. I mean it's like it's I guess, like where do you even build like what I mean, like building muscle on your foot where you're like, bro, look at you your lacking on your heel meat.
Speaker 3: Look, this is a big roundabout way for us to pitch to all the footballers out there. Send us those feet. Yeah, those feet. I bet your feet aren't that muscular.
Speaker 2: Do you guys have wiki feet in entries? That doesn't happen with men on the internet right.
Speaker 3: Also, because I've never shown my toes outside of the bounds of my front door under round.
Speaker 2: You think that, You think that, but wiki.
Speaker 3: Feet people through the window, they.
Speaker 2: Have they have pictures of your feet.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is Jack and I live by one simple rule that was given to us by Jizz of the Genius. And it's a minimum and feminine like sandals. You know what I mean. You don't wear sandal. That's feminine. Get your toes out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's an actual lyric from from one of the great rest.
Speaker 1: And that's a minimum and feminine like sandals. And you're like, okay, we are fully in nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 3: I'm not wearing sandals.
Speaker 1: Okay, you no taking I'm ten?
Speaker 3: What about your TV?
Speaker 2: I feel like this is more about you than anybody else.
Speaker 3: Everything feminine except Timberland's. Yeah, you should be wearing.
Speaker 1: Timberland, Timberleys or Clark Wallabies, timber walking to the shower, Timberlands.
Speaker 3: Miles Worth rare to be joined in our third seat by one of our very favorite guests, a brilliant medium, writer, journalist, activists you know from places like Al Jazeera, MSNBC. I'm from the podcast Thebituation Room. It's Francesca. If you're in Teenageia.
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm okay. I'm hanging in there. Thank you for having me. So much has happened in the first two weeks of this year.
Speaker 4: Year.
Speaker 2: I feel like we should just fast forward to the end. You know, bad guys fall down a well, or whatever.
Speaker 3: Your prediction is for the year, you're going to fall down a well.
Speaker 2: We're going to fall down a well.
Speaker 3: The financial plan of finding a big bag of money, I think we get out of this when all these when all these guys fall down a well.
Speaker 2: This is the broader plan. You know, fuck the mid terms. It's like, where are the wells? Where are the open shafts?
Speaker 1: We can I mean the down the old ballroom is just a gaping hole in the earth, So you know, it's it's kind of.
Speaker 3: I feel like he's feeling the call of the void. He just like stopped it at all that one meeting and was like, hold on, I gotta go look at it, just like dazed out into the void. Maybe maybe he's hearing that call.
Speaker 2: I do feel like, given the caliber of Ice recruits and how easy it is to actually get hired, just they're setting themselves up for a very dope like caterer poisons entire punch bowl at you know, like this is they're not vetting their people. I'm not trying to suggest, if you're listening to my voice that you do any such thing. Heaven forbid. I am a non violent person.
Speaker 3: But you know, just saying I feel like it'll be the first mass shooting event that actually happens by accident, just like all of them slipping on ice and like guns going off.
Speaker 1: When Jamie Curtis dropped that UZI down the steps.
Speaker 3: Right right, but like just a circle Ofeah. Anyways, those are all things that aren't happening in the news. We're gonna h Francisca. We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First we to the listener to a couple of things we're talking about. We're gonna, of course, check in with Mark Quine, Mark Kwine, Molin, Mark Waye. Yeah, no relation to Marshawn Lynch. But hey, if you just the mar make Quain one word, it kind of does sound like it could be.
Speaker 2: He is an actual senator.
Speaker 3: Yes, Mark Kwain Mullen is an actual senator who's out there doing the leg work of explaining what the Trump administration's plan is in Iran.
Speaker 2: Thank god.
Speaker 3: Yes, and he's a good one. We're going to talk about an interview with RFK Junior just killer appearance on Katie Gerbels's podcast.
Speaker 1: Kati Miller Miller, Katie Miller.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry, Katie. I think it's called their last name is Miller.
Speaker 1: Yeah, meet the Miller Ninja Miller. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll talk about that. We'll talk about where the Democrats are at again. We talked about it a lot on yesterday's trending, but we'll check in again. So we're we're gonna talk about that. We have a fun one today. Guys like, yeah, yeah, we sometimes we need to like burn off a lot of like really bad news. And Francesca, you're one of the best at covering bad news, thank you, oh my god, and making it fun. So you're or welcome before you get to any of that bullshit. We do like to ask our guest, Francesco, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 2: I think so I've been looking up you know, how many people have died at the hands of ice, been shot and killed, been shot not killed, died in ice custody, and I just like it's really hard, you know, I'm trying to summarize things for my followers and listeners, and there isn't there isn't a database really with all of them. I think there's an organization called trace thetrace dot org that's done some good work. But you know, you know, it's like I believe where Renee is one of three people who've been shot and killed by ice, including Keith Porter in LA. But there have been many more who've died in ice custody, dozens and dozens who've died in ice custody, and then others like a woman out of Chicago, right, I can't like Mary mar I think is maybe her first name, who was shot nine seven times, struck by five bullets and survived the same circumstances as Renee survived for.
Speaker 3: Lack of trying the fact that.
Speaker 2: Right, and then they charged her with They charged her with a felony, which is insane. She gets charged with a felony and they just they completely the case fell apart against her. She was able to, you know, obviously at least escape the felony charges. What about the charges for the person who tried to murder her? And again this is about jurisdiction. And so anyway I was I've been looking up and trying to keep track of like exactly how many people have been shot and killed? How many people have you know there have been of course people tried to escape ice and then have you know either fallen to their death or two people have been killed by oncoming traffic because they were trying to escape ice. I mean this is the level of dehumanization and desperation.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, that approaches the terrifying way possible and the most violent way possible. And they're just like I'm gonna cut you out of your car and just like pull Yeah.
Speaker 2: The most unsafe for all people. Like there is something to be said, like we apprehend actual criminals in a much safer way, yeah than this, And so again.
Speaker 1: Then like losers with gun get to like, yeah, act out their macho fantasies on.
Speaker 3: Guilty of impeding the progress of law enforcement bullets. Yes, they're yes, charging people with.
Speaker 2: I was trying to think of like a fun like what's a fun social media clip I could do, like just try to walk into oncoming traffic and be like I'm defending myself, right, But I would probably get hit, so I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the details of the people who are dying of you know, illness, the details of how people are being treated people with you know, diabetes and other things that require medication who are just not being given access to that medication. It's not it's not like, well, you know, some people are going to die when they're No, it's the way that they're being treated is directly related leading to their right death.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's also, like you just there's like the story recently about this guy who was deported back to Costa Rica in a vegetative state with no explanation, right, and you've been deported and they're like, what happened? And then he passed away like a few weeks later.
Speaker 2: Because because I mean, and I hate to it is not always about this, but it is hard after watching you know, two plus years of a genocide in Israel and the occupation in the West Bank and the you know ongoing violence there and not be like, oh, this is super IDF playbook. This is how Palestinian detainees are treated when they're in Israeli jails. I mean, we saw the dichotomy between even the way the hostages were treated by Hamas versus the way you know, Palestinians who were released in the Final Exchange. You know, we're treated the prevention of getting medical care. Like it's just like, you know, we cannot be blind to these similarities here. The US right has always admired the way that the Israeli right and the Israelly government more broadly treats Palestinians in their version of ethnic cleansing there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think they're always like, damn, y'all are just doing it like that, huh, like fully mask off and that's yeah, that's what we have now, except in a weird way. It's mask on for the Ice aga.
Speaker 3: Ya, mask on, mask off. What is something you think is underrated, Francesca.
Speaker 2: So underrated is knowing how to tail someone. Let me explain. Ice was in my neighborhood and around a bunch of you know, Los Angeles like Highland Park area, and you know, I don't want to docks myself, but like whatever.
Speaker 1: Now, they were all over East Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were all over East Los Angeles, right, And so I got word because you sign up for text that you know what they were driving and whatnot. And so I had an hour or so, so I was like, let me get in the car, and I have a whistle, and I went out. And number one, don't pull the whistle inside the car because you will blow your ears out. I just learned that. But yeah, I was. I was stopping and talking to folks who, you know, either gardeners or workers or I went to a car wash that I like, you know, and told them, and you know, I knew that Ice was picking folks up. And I was like trying to find these SUVs, which are always they're always like American, right, so they're always like.
Speaker 1: Chevy's jeep wagon ears you see a lot now right.
Speaker 2: Like big ass suburbans, And so I was like, damn, I can't you know, I was just looking around. I couldn't really find him. And then as I'm turning onto this one street and I'm already in the left turn lane, a car coming towards me in the like left turn lane oncoming is the suburban and looks exactly like it. And my dumb ass like I wasn't able to pivot in the moment. I mean, it would have been illegal, would have been a little dangerous, but like whatever, it was a chill intersection. Actually, like I could have just pivoted and followed them and said I did the whole loop, had to wait in the light, and then just lost this person. And I'm just saying I feel like movies make it. I don't know why. Movies lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they make.
Speaker 2: It seem really easy, you know.
Speaker 1: Like video games too, especially and onely, the thing that I've noticed is a bigger problem, a bigger.
Speaker 3: Hindrance in movies where people are tailing or chasing someone is like somebody walking across the street with a big glass pane or a giant cake. I feel like that.
Speaker 1: Of watermelons.
Speaker 2: Yea, that's right, But it's hard to tail someone. So I feel like there is like a value and a lot of people are doing great work. Now obviously be safe and whatnot. But yeah, the I appreciated all the tailors. I think they're called tailors.
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 2: Who you know? Whose names we will never know?
Speaker 1: No? Yeah, no, no?
Speaker 3: But where was the person making the left under the oncoming Where were they being tailed? Were they being I don't know.
Speaker 2: They probably had someone on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nice, they wouldn't know because that person tilor not me? Us?
Speaker 1: Who are you? Who are you really quick. Oh fuck, they just walk at them.
Speaker 3: What is something you say is overrated?
Speaker 2: Family vacations are overrated? This is obviously we're coming off of the holidays when it happened. Went to Sedona, which is also overrated.
Speaker 3: Sorry but uh maybe it's but as an energy of wartex but.
Speaker 2: Vartext. Here's the problem with Sedona. And I apologize to everyone who's in Arizona, but the fact that you and Sedona are in Arizona is probably the first problem because this is like it's a total desecration. There's like hotels and you know, condos being built right up into Sedona, and it was like, Okay, if this were in California, I'm like, Gavin would at least have this be protected territory. We wouldn't be able to, you know, be right here. Anyway. That's not what I'm I just feel like vacations with family, Like I was with my eighty year old mom and she was like, your kid is loud, and I'm like, yeah, she's three, she's a toddler, you know, like, why is she so loud? I just feel like I've gone on vacations with friends and you're so much more polite to your friends. You're so much more sort of understanding to your friends. You you know, you just kind of like you don't grill them about their life choices the way your family does. And I feel like that's underrated or overrated as family vacations and underrated, are you know, being with friends the family you choose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's actually the theme of I've actually noticed that. That's the theme of my favorite series of films, the Avengers movies, that really you can have found family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that one that's in Furious Too.
Speaker 2: You have to have a special you have to have a special power, right right.
Speaker 1: And at least that I mean, like I get that too. It's like because any interaction with your family, it's usually at least with my Asian family, it's there's no like talking like you're always just gonna get dragged on some level. Is just how you talk. And that's like normal, Well, how come we haven't done this. I'm like, didn't say you're gonna work out? Wasn't that a thing you were gonna say? You don't look like it. I'm like, well, you know, a lot's happened. They're like, is your son okay? He seems skinny, I'm like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: You? What?
Speaker 1: It's fine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there is a normal like we can't just talk about a book or a movie or a show or like any like normal ass conversation or you know in oh god, yeah, it's it's it's bad. It's always like if you weren't doing what you're doing now, what would you do?
Speaker 1: Do you think you could have made some better decisions?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, first of all, there are no jobs. Can I just say that? Mom? And also I'm doing pretty good?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What the fuck? I try to bring a family vacation energy to a friend vacation asking you questions about their their five year point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's interesting. I feel like you have less hair than when I saw you last time. Another thing, streets, Why don't you call me more?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Exactly, friends don't do that. I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right? Great? Overrated, underrated Francesca Sedona caught some strays despite being one of our one of our finest energy war I was there for like a day and I just remember like so many people talking about it being an energy wartext This was a long time ago. Maybe they've moved on.
Speaker 2: It's a big Salem witch trial. Everyone's convinced there is energy. Vartex some some sort of like suspect, you know, we're all yes, there's energy here. You know. It's kind of like a mass illusion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 2: Also very sacred.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure. I'm sure I've seen the plans for the latest Best Western that they're building into the side of that adobe.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Absolutely, the ancient sea cave.
Speaker 3: Let's let's take a quick break.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: And we're back. We're back, and so is Mark Kwain mullin.
Speaker 1: Oh, Mark Wye Oh, Mark Wine oh Man Senator. Come at me, bro I think is also another version to describe him as he was always trying to who's trying.
Speaker 2: To Agroe O'Brien O'Brien the seas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, always like I'll fight what it doesn't matter. I mean, I won't, I won't, I never will. I don't know if you saw a picture of me in January sixth where I was tower ring for my life but still acted like everything was all good.
Speaker 2: And he was at January sixth, Yeah, he was in the he.
Speaker 6: Was photos inside the gallery like being like they were the scaredest motherfuckers were the people who you know, were part of it, and now have the energy of like those.
Speaker 1: Are our people. Yeah, I embrace them.
Speaker 3: Play the music of the J six people singing, right, that was my wedding song, bro coming.
Speaker 2: When you hear the J six people singing singing the song, you're sorry.
Speaker 1: So like, yeah, right now, he's he's not smart. So whenever he has to go and talk in public, it's an l about ninety nine percent of the time. And right now he's doing a terrible job of selling Trump's potential regime change mission in Iran. Obviously, we're like protests over cost of living and many other things have met were met with a violent crackdown, leading to thousands of protesters being killed, tens of thousands being arrested. Trump has been escalating this like help is on the way to you people, don't worry about that, and he basically said that the US may have to roll up their imperial sleeves one more time if the Iranian government begins hanging protesters. But I'm also just like, okay, so is treatment of protesters a big thing about how we gauge like disability?
Speaker 3: How are they what are they doing over there?
Speaker 1: Not sure? Not sure, but I'm sure they will probably look at that into a what about ism to be like, well, I mean, it's what's happening in Iran just because we have people being shot, it's it's it's it's acceptable. So now people are in the fully like the phase of Jesus. Are we trying to fight a nine front world war? Now? What is going on? Uh So the GOP had to send their brightest minds.
Speaker 3: The boys are.
Speaker 1: Quite out there. And he got out there and basically demonstrated that he does not know what a regime is, or what change is or the words they're in change.
Speaker 2: You think that's some Obama ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he is really just on some look he does like the whole thing where he was like, he's like and we might have to we might have to take them out and uh then we'll just play the clip of him once.
Speaker 4: Yea, And we knew this was a possibility even though we're not into the regime change. We're not, We're not. This isn't the Arab spring like happened underneath Sari Clinton. But this is the people of Iran standing up to a murderous regime and if if that leadership is going to kill their own people. The President said we'll come to your rescue. You just said you are for change here, No, I said, I'm for the strikes.
Speaker 2: You know you said before that you're before taking out the region.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, because they're the ones murdering their own people. That's that's different than than regime change. The regime change is up to the Iranian people. Uh, we didn't. We're not going actively to remove the regime. We're going after the people that are killing their own people, and that happens to be regime.
Speaker 2: This is this is so beautiful because you're seeing in real time a no more forever wars. You know, right wing so called populist maga, you know, elected try to fit into the neo Khan you know, cut out that he because by virtue of being a fucking republican he has to be now and it's he cannot fit him. So he doesn't get it. He's like, noh, but that we don't want the regime change, when like what he's actually sounding like is a democrat, which is, oh, no, we don't do regime change just to be bullies and just to you know, take you know, resources, or doing it to save the people of Iran, which is this whole new fucking like reveal for the Trump administration. That's so beautiful to actually point out that, like we thought you guys were just the fucking tough guys. We're gonna do the deals and get all the oil and all this, and now you're like, save the people. We like protesters, you fucking woke, you know, like blm little softies, like.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, the whole issue even he just like, look and I'm not for regime change, Kayln Collins rightly is like he just said, you were like, I'm for taking out the regime, so therefore a change can occur in regimes, but I am not the one doing that. That is for the Iranian or the CIA or the Iranian people to decide who their next leader will be. So no, not gotcha, I don't know, sorry, Like what the fuck? It is, just like what just Jack. The way you're walking him through his logic towards the end of this clip is so funny because he is just talking in circles and there's not and you just see more and more people like it's like maga voters who are like I'm pretty sure like when we're bombing things, that's like money, right, We're essentially pissing away. But again, I just want to follow. The thing was like, we're not doing regime it's the.
Speaker 4: Point actively to move the regime. We're going after the people that are killing their own people, and that happens to be the regime. Just you support taking me out the Supreme leader if he's the one that's calling these airstrikes or the killings of his own people.
Speaker 2: Then absolutely, but that would be regime change.
Speaker 4: At that point, the Iranian people have spoke they want regime changes. Obviously they want regime.
Speaker 1: They've spoke when you're using American munitions to kill.
Speaker 3: People the air strikes, which he like accidentally said said that he was the people who are ordering the airstrikes. Oh sorry, that's us, We're doing the air straight.
Speaker 2: This is so beautiful. I just think it's also really pathetic because it shows that like Democrats have really left this entire like lane wide open. I've said this so many times. It's the same reason Marjorie Green or you know, Mark when Mullin or other people can say, or even Tulci Gabbard who must have like one new patch of white inner fucking after two regime change wars or you know, one and a half and more on the dock. But is like he's he's saying this because he knows regime change is a bad word. It's a bad word for Republicans, Democrats, independents, Americans writ large. We're tired of spending money abroad on installing whatever fucking government abroad, and we want money spent at home now. Of course, I think a lot of them are like, yeah, we want money spent on the ethnic cleansing war that Ice is carrying out right now on my neighbors. But at least catching them in this moment is just kind of.
Speaker 1: Wild because he has no rhetorical intellectual way to talk out of this, because he looks you're so confused, you're fundamental. You're talking about it's like crazy, you're describing a square to the fucking tea and like you're just described a square. No, what I said was a shape with two parallel sides of equal length and four core and four very different degree angles and they but every side us you're describing a square. No, people, whether it's a square or not, could be a triangle. That's the thing. We don't know. So we but if the Iranian people don't want that Jim like the.
Speaker 2: Last thing he wants us to be Ted Cruz, the last thing he wants us to be. Lindsey Graham. Lindsey Graham's out here literally in some making Great Again. Like he got he's got merch, Lizy Gram got merch already for this ship.
Speaker 1: God, Lindsey.
Speaker 3: There was a big protest in Westwood. I was on Westwood over the weekend. There's a yeah great Great again protest, which.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean yeah with this who knows with all the everything Mark Wayne Mullen is saying, because really what we're talking about here is like coming doing like ayatola or sorry the Shah three point zero and coming back and like, man, you get somebody who's gonna be you know.
Speaker 2: Helpful with that to the extent that they're supporting some people are supporting the son of the Shaw right right as the you know, replacement. Yeah, I mean it's really the diaspora is very interesting because it is so multifaceted. There's so many different folks and you know, definitely the Westwood yay, we hate this regime, go bombit. I mean there are people that that is not representative. I think of the broader Iranian people who want freedom but also don't want, you know, to be on Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't want to have another imperial puppet be the leader. And I think that's the important thing is like you let the fucking people of Iran decide who their leaders. Don't do this thing where you're you're mosa digging it up again with the help of the CIA and creating some kind of regime chancel. Like, look, that guy was a loser. This guy the Shaw though, he's something, he's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: We're just letting them decide, but like, what if we don't like what they decide, then we will do a strike on that person. And then we'll let them decide. And if we don't like the person and they decide, we'll do a strike off here's a person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or bomb you know you want the same thing because it goes again. It's like we've literally seen this fucking exact movie before and it fucking sucks. It doesn't work out for the people. But hey, history is a reboot. Yeah, yeah, the shittiest one.
Speaker 3: I feel like they're doing a little bit of this where they like put out people who they who are like kind of idiots, Like I feel like JD. Vance. They're they're letting him hold the some of the Minneapolis stuff, like he's he's become the face of that.
Speaker 1: Like the one person who I've seen analysis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I've seen analysis of people who are like, that's how you know they know it's all fucked. That's how you know one grade. Yeah, but don't worry. Don't worry, Republicans. The opposition party doesn't exist, so you don't have to ever worry about being held accountable for your crimes. Stayer Pegg exactly.
Speaker 3: Well, basically act like there's no elections coming up unless it comes to you giving us your money, in which case we do think there's elections coming up when we do need your money. All right, We've got a great interview with RFK Junior sick appearing. I haven't watched that much of Katie Miller's podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh good dude, you've no, you haven't seen one episode of Between Two Swastikas. Dude. It's sick, dude, it's sick. They're always seen clips. You learn shit about how Stevie Miller loves mayonnaise. That's like where we learn those kinds of fucked up things shit. Yeah, yeah, my favorite.
Speaker 2: But like on, you know, on his asshole while he's being pegged. No, I my favorite part about this podcast. And I say, this is someone who did not do full makeup today, and I, you know, I've looked better. But Katie Miller has this ability to look like such a fucking schlub at a time when like everyone's got their Mara a Lago face. And I don't know whether I love it or hate it, but I am gonna make fun of it. She's always like in a fucking oversized sweatshirt, like completely leaning back, like and I am caring, just like hagging, Like her hair is like garly fucking brushed, and she's just like talking to Mike Johnson like that, and it's just I don't know, there's something so disgusting about that. Like she is like a little bit of a gargoyle, and she is like a like a whatever, like a what is it called, like a shit bun come to life, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean. I wish I could put this into a shit And And.
Speaker 2: There is something that I kind of respect about. I think her insides matching her outsides, because usually MAGA chicks are like, no, I've got to be super super put together but like Katie Miller actually kind of is matching her like moral schlubbiness with her outward sloveiness.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, I mean yeah, I think the one thing that they always talked about too with her doing this podcast was like, you know, she helps offer like a song after fucked up side of Maga, you know what I mean. She's just a mom out there trying to create the intellectual cover for ethno nationalism, like any of us ladies out there.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, again, anytime someone comes on, it really is like some between two fer and shit, Like it's just the pacing's weird because all these people are evil like their their their souls are dying in real time in front of you on camera. And her most recent guest, like you said, was the man trying to destroy the country from our insides RFK Junior unfortunate.
Speaker 3: Person who's yeah, yeah, yeah, he's he's got some He's like mid white walker change over right, He's it, but wearing like a bunch of Trump makeup to hide it, so skin is like bright orange.
Speaker 1: During the interview, they weren't able to touch on things like him assaulting a babysitter or who used to sell the best Heroin back at Harrow Harvard. But they did try to make it seem like, you know something about being healthy, Katie Miller. Just like this one clip, It's like it feels like you're watching some show like like I don't know, like like sports, professional athletes interviewing each other about what's going on in the locker room. Except it's the fucking fourth Reich. So here's this first one. But like, to me, like, who's like has the wildest eating style.
Speaker 2: Who has the most unhinged eating habits?
Speaker 7: A president? Oh? You know, the interesting thing about the president is that.
Speaker 8: God, he look he's gonna he.
Speaker 7: Eats really bad food, which is McDonald's and then you know Kathy and dip coke. But he eats drinks of dip coke all times. He is a constitution of a deity. I don't know how he's alive, but is. But and he said marl Lago, he says, he says that the only time that he eats the junk food is when he's on the road, and he was to eat food from big corporations because he trusts it.
Speaker 1: He doesn't want to get sick when he goes on and be like that's great. Philosophy, you could always trust the gigantic corporations to have your health be front of mine.
Speaker 3: He has the constitution of like late stage eldest, Like he's always just like falling asleep, sitting up and looks incredibly bloated and like he is one ship away from dying on the toilet, Like every time you see him in public, and he's like, he's got the constitution of a deity, of a deity.
Speaker 1: He goes on and be like, I don't know how he's alive, but he is.
Speaker 2: What was that line was he saying. I thought he was saying he deifies diet coke, But he's saying that Trump has the constitution of a deal.
Speaker 3: Maybe he has the worst diet. I think he's contrasting it, like he he the fact that he can be he can eat all this shit is like when the general in Rambos, like he eats stuff that will make a billy goat puke is like what I think he was trying to do there. But to say that he has the constitution of a deity is I don't think. I don't think anyone is feeling that. I don't think anyone I know who is the constitution of it. You could just put wings on that motherfucker and give him a bow and arrow and he'd be cupid.
Speaker 1: I bet RFK was realizing in real time he was talking shit about him, and he's like, but you know, my boy's got the constitution of a deed exactly.
Speaker 2: That's what he was like. There's only so far and so much that I can say about how much trash is man eat. I will say the last time I ate a file of fish, I felt like it took.
Speaker 3: New trees from me no ye back to McDonald it was, and gave them to Donald Trump. That's how he's surviving. Have you guys heard that technology?
Speaker 2: Well, oh yeah, they created it where it don't get from me, gave it to him. That's why he's living so long. Have you guys ever met someone who actually does eat like this? Like I met I remember someone like I'm exact right, and he like traveled a lot. He would go to Thailand a lot, and I was like, oh dope, I don't I've always wanted to go. And then he went to Vietnam like Southeast Asia, and I was like, Okay, that's amazing, that's great. And I was like, oh, tell me about the food, you know, like what do you eat? Because I always am food curious when people travel, and he was like, oh, I mostly I just go to McDonald's. I was like, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, because I just I don't want to, you know, I don't want to get sick, and I trust it. And I'm like, fucking I had the money to travel and never eat the food, but only at McDonald's. Like they're just like, ah, people with money sometimes are so classless.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean or just like they're they they the whole thing is about comfort and never making yourself uncomfortable with new experiences at all. So it's like just fucking I mean I remember going I went like on a family trip with some people and like we got we were in Costa Rica and these people are like, I need subway. They were only eating subway the whole time. You are dumb as ever. You're on the oh you can eat savice, right, you eat fish, bro, And they're like, I need I need like a turkey sandwich from subway.
Speaker 2: I mean you could eat a tortia, you could eat a sandwich right, like something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would understand, Hey, McDonald's meal on a long trip as comfort food. Subway is an excuse me, someway subway is a stand in for other food. Inexcusable.
Speaker 1: So the the interview didn't end there, but it is funny. It has got to be wild when the deaths are of the United States. Is like, uh, how are you still alive? Bro? But then this answer, this is another question. Katie Miller asked him that the answer alone, as if everything else about RFK Junior isn't disqualifying. But even his answer to this question of like, hey man, like what what what brand of vitamins do you take? This is the dumbest fucking.
Speaker 3: Because literally he is the motherfucker who's like, vitamins can replace all all of like western medicine. You should just be like taking good, good vitamins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is crazy. Oh so you say that as the head of Health and Human Service.
Speaker 2: Okay, out of a snake every morning, right, yeah, and I.
Speaker 1: Have to eat a little bit of a little bit of bear cub meat and I'll.
Speaker 2: Be okay, I what brand of vitamin do you take?
Speaker 1: This whole This just this segment reminds me so much of Galfanakis, Like he's trying, he's he's like stump, like I don't know what he was answering before. She's just straight up whatment? What brand of vitamin do you take?
Speaker 2: He is so rizzless and distasteful that she is doing this dry humor unintentionally. This is not on purpose, you know what I'm saying. She's just so like Levernda Van and Jake. It's not like, so wow, you know you got uh you know, doctor Osie had a long history of it, Like there's no fuck, it's fucking that's not a question.
Speaker 3: It's funny the only time I've seen her come alive because I've never really seen her on camera other than this and then the clip where Jesse Waters was making fun of her husband for being bad at fucking and like sexual sexual matadorsual matador and that clip, she like really kind of comes alive and like has an energy about her. So it's it's interesting that the only time, the only time that she has charisma is when she's talking about how she never fucks her husband.
Speaker 2: What brand of vitamin do you take?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 7: I was taking doctor mccola, But I take all kinds of stuff. I don't know. I usually don't talk about that because I don't really want to offer myself as a role model for what people should be taking.
Speaker 3: It for real, But you seem so healthy, seems so good and healthy, enormous.
Speaker 1: I don't want people that not I don't look. Oh, you want me to be real? Man, it's heroin.
Speaker 2: It's creating testosterone. That's all. Is just nothing but testosterone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you notice how big my head's gotten in the last eight months.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: My method is I read an article about something, and you know, and I get convinced it all like this. Then I get it, and then six months later i'mself taken. I don't remember what the article says.
Speaker 2: Whoa, this is an amazing admission. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: That is his entire way of finding out about health things of all sorts. And then that's how he leads the country.
Speaker 2: He just admitted it. I love the like inability to lie in this administration, this regime, and they all have it. They all have the same fucking tick. That's how unaccount accountable they are. They could just openly be like, I don't know, I read an article in men's Health.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know. I get yeah, I get like weird whatever, like Andrew Tait is talking about on his pod. I'll like, look into that a little bit, get excited, and then I forget what I'm even doing.
Speaker 2: But please don't take my advice. I'm just the head of Health and Human Services. I'm just, you know, re issuing the childhood vaccine schedule based on an article I read one time that I started to believe and never got out of my head and have never second guessed, right, and then forgot.
Speaker 1: Even what it was about, what this whole thing was.
Speaker 2: About, even exactly why am I here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, hey, like you said, Oh my god, yeah, one. I'm so curious what the rest of his answer was here the big.
Speaker 7: GREATI vitamins that I'm taking. I don't even know why.
Speaker 2: It's like most people. No, No, it's not actually like most people.
Speaker 1: Wow, great appearance. Give me a little more insight into this if you like.
Speaker 3: That could have been an explanation for like, what your your policy on vaccines? Where where did that come from? Well, you know, I read an article six months ago. I don't even really remember what it was, but I read.
Speaker 1: This article in a medical journal that actually was taken down after the fact that tried to link childhood vaccines to autism. The own journal itself had to say, we should have never have published this. This is actually false information. The person behind that study was actually pushing their own version of a MMR vaccine, which is why this study came out, so they could actually the chances of their fucking made up vaccine getting more uptake if he created a whole autism scin I could go on, but I don't know. I forget what the whole thing was about anyway, So that article became.
Speaker 3: A person by the end of that sentence, I forget what we were talking about.
Speaker 1: Whole article is my whole personality now.
Speaker 2: I like the idea of just keeping you know, a big basket full of vaccines and vitamins kind of waking up every morning and sort of blindly just fishing a few out, you know, and shooting them and tagging them and just see whatever the fuck happened. Like, I think this is a.
Speaker 3: Model Roulette where I put a bunch of bills in a jar and then I just shake them.
Speaker 1: Up and shake them up, shake them high. I get he's not getting any high.
Speaker 3: Let's uh, let's take it. Yeah, he's a great model of sobriety. That guy.
Speaker 8: Uh, let's take a quick break. We'll be right back, and we're back.
Speaker 3: We're back, and we like to we like to check out the Democrats once in a while. See see how they're doing. Yeah, see what they're what they're cooking up on their end. Yeah yeah. We usually we'll just put a nice little hand mirror in front of their nose. Is everything?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, my god.
Speaker 1: Let mean, look, the midterms are coming up. I mentioned in the Trending episode. The prognosticators are like fucking blue fucking wall who. This thing that's coming is going to be unlike even Trump's first term, just based on the early data. Okay, one of my predictions, and if you remember for this year, was that the Democrats will probably fail to capitalize on all that momentum somehow, mostly because they they have to appease the donors. And just a couple of headlines just on the last few days that I'm like, so what I'm talking about? Uh So, first one is from the Guardian, but it's about it's about someone who's really elevated himself in this second Trump administration to be like I'm gonna roll, I'm gonna fucking fight Trump one on one, and that's Governor Gavin Newsom of our state of California. He has just right now, there is a ballot voter initiative that is going around trying to get nine hundred thousand signatures to charge a one time five percent tax on any resident of the state worth more than one billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay and one time.
Speaker 1: Time person. Yeah, exactly now, And this is the headline we get because Gavin Newsom is not here to fucking save anyone except for these billionaires. And this is a perfect example. So put the idea of Gavin Newsom doing anything to fucking change this country for the good out of your mind. Uh. California's Governor Gavin news some renewed dis pledge this week to fight a controversial plan to tax billionaires in the state. The proposed ballot measure, which could go to voters in November, has gained public attention recently amid heavy criticism and threats from heck mobiles to leave the state. We see this playbook all the time. Well take my money and go, well.
Speaker 3: We can't have that. That's one thing they do that, Well, they do that every time. Every time they threatened to like have you seen New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all gone.
Speaker 3: They're all gone. It's like I know the population which I have to assume have population billionaire.
Speaker 1: I know gone, I know yesterday, I think you covered a week full of Zoronmumdanni els Uh from a policy where he's just absolute lack of action that he's getting engaged in. Yeah and gave yeah again gone. A thing to note, right, is that all if your adversaries who come out like in terms of your policies are oligarchs and the wealthy. That's the person you want to vote for. When you have someone like Gavin Newsom who has said he's doing everything he can to appease the Sergey Brins and Peter Teel's of the world to be like, don't take your money, then guess what his interests are diametrically opposed to yours as a working person. So do not think for a moment that when it comes to doing anything from a policy standpoint that would actually improve our lives, he's going to fucking grab that thing by the scruff and do something. No, it's gonna be some water down and it's.
Speaker 2: More than a working person. I mean, this is what I think is wrong, you know, with the Gavin Newsom love is, I think there's a lot of people who are actually fairly comfortable, you know, people who are you know, I don't know. Maybe you're making a few hundred thousand a year, good for you. You know, you are so far from being a billionaire. You are closer to being your uber driver or your delivery driver whomever than you are to being a billionaire. I'm sorry, I've got news for you. You're not going to be a billionaire. Okay. And by the way, you're being taxed. If you're making let's say you're making five hundred thousand dollars a year, good for you. You're being taxed at way higher a rate than actual billionaires. Right, so please recognize that you have more class solidarity and should have more class solidarity with, you know, people making twenty dollars an hour, fifteen dollars an hour than these billionaires. They're not coming out to you, they're actually we're and that's on purpose. We like, this is the state that a state that absolutely prays on sort of upper middle income folks to be like, I don't know your panel on taxes and it's like no, but you are, but not.
Speaker 1: But that's also the right people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the people richer than you are not paying their fair share, and so you're absolutely right for forty years.
Speaker 1: Like we're talking about people like Peter Teel right in Palenteer and everything they're doing with ice and all the surveillance state shit that they have their hands in and our lack of privacy. Like Gavin Newsom is going to bat for that man, That's who he's going to bat for. That's who he's calling up the president of the SCIU to be like, can you maybe like relax this whole fucking billionaire tax thing, because that's who's behind this, is the SCIU. And he's going to unions and being like, hey, can you knock off this shit to try and fucking create it even a modicum of equity here in this state.
Speaker 2: But that's sort of Gavin newsom'smo, like, I can't prove this, but I do think that that's also what happened around universal healthcare in this state. You know, there were efforts for you know, California's Medicare for All program, and I think Newsome ultimately new he was never gonna sign something like that, and so what he does is he tries to lean on the unions, and he tries to lean on other legislators to be like, please go on the defense for me on this so I don't have to veto it. But of course he has vetoed legislation that's wildly popular, like you know, harm reduction, injection sites and things like this. He's vetoed that shit, But on these bigger things, he's trying to always have others run cover for him. So he's like, well, never was put before my desk, but I'm super about you know, Medicare for all bullshit. You know, you've never been about that life and all the people. And I hope fucking SEIU sticks to their guns, and I hope other unions and I hope you know, Californians and Californians more generally, because we have to stop running cover for these fucks who I mean, come on, the battle ligne's been drawn, y'all. Like the billionaires know where their bread is buttered.
Speaker 1: Right, And I think that's the next That's like the huge hump we have to get over in terms of real progress, is getting enough of the electorate to understand like what this means when a Gavin Newsom says, I'm against a five percent tax, one time, fucking one time tax on people worth over one billion dollars. Like the fact that you're against that is should be disqualifying for anyone who has a vision of the United States that seems more fair, equitable, or humane, because again, with all of the fucking this the capitalist nightmare we're in, to even put throw more gasoline on their fire is at our own expense. Another headline that would do anyone's fucking head in is this search Light Institute, which is a think tank basically an offshoot of Harry Reid's Senate office because it's ran by his former chief of staff, search Light being the town he's from in Nevada. They've come out now and are fully they're doing. They're ringing the centrist warning bell about the mid terms and being like, do not go down the abolish ice road. Rhetorically it's a loser, despite the polling that says like completely contradicts what you're saying. They are now they're now going for this is the thing that we need. This is the safe bet for Democrats who want to keep who want to hold on to the law enforcement mantle, as they say, is that it's about reform and retrain ice. That's what you should be saying.
Speaker 9: Holy fuck really really yeah, Kamala Harris had had that add those uh you know, that she would invest more in ICE and that Donald Trump was like Donald Trump opposes investing like he opposed spending more on ICE and that was a winner.
Speaker 3: Wait, sorry I blacked out the election, but that she did well right that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, yeah, she narrow didn't win.
Speaker 3: And overall the last time when everyone was like, god, anyone but Trump, let's get out of this situation, and they went with like the least left wing, like the most centrist candidate who just was was basically like, we'll do things like the Democratic Party has always done that. That did That went well? Right, Yeah, that was that was a good That is not an exact reason we're in this situation right now, so that we.
Speaker 2: Keep it's so fucking wild. I have to remind people that in twenty seventeen, ICE itself wrote a letter to Kirsten nick Jielsen kishin Nielsen if you remember her name, to Jeerson Nielsen and said, look, can you actually dissolve ICE because we're having a hard time doing our actual jobs, which is to go after actual criminals, the few that exists. Again, the undocumented community commits far less crime than people who have papers in this country, of course, because you know, we're we're having a hard time with our intel and our investigations because nobody wants to talk to us, because we're lumped in with you know, a broader crackdown on immigrants, and we're we're asked to do a workplace raids versus you know, going after drug traffickers or human traffickers or whoever the fuck else. So like ICE itself is asked to be abolished. Let's also remember Jonathan Ross, the guy who killed Renee Good, has been in ICE since two thousand and seven. This is not a flash in the pan higher This is someone who is a career ICE officer. So this has nothing to do about your tenure or about your training. It has to do with the very institution itself. It is fucking useless. You can have an institution that goes after criminals, then also an i ins that processes people that is well funded, that you know, processes for you know, asylum and all of this. But like, there is no Democrat that should be standing on this shit and Look, I mean even Jon Favreau last year after kamaliyer is lost, he's saying, I'm quite comfortable morally and politically with the position that DEM presidential candidates shouldn't let voters believe they want to defund the police, abolish ice, decriminalized border crossings, or provide transition surgeries for undocumented immigrants and bridges.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys have an abundance mentality Francesca that we shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Let voters believe they want like you know, you hear the fucking ab testing the in that census. It's so despicable. No voters want someone who stands on business, who is morally like actually puts their you know mouth where their morals are, and you know, says, nah, this is wrong, this is on American this is illegal.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The everything they're proposing is like so offensive. Like in the reform part again, you can't reform a group that's hell bent on terrorizing like people of color. That's that's pretty much what it is.
Speaker 10: But they're like we gotta say no masks, Okay, yes, no one is above the lot. No shit, these are just like broadly accepted principles and like how we should a society should operate, so like this has nothing that like fucking miss me with this, then woul like the retrain the same shit that we saw with policing in twenty twenty. It's like identify and weed out the bad apples.
Speaker 1: M yeah, yep, yep, we're still doing this, not realizing that most people look at the fucking tree that the fruit is on and they're like, bro, hack the fucking tree down, burn the roots to the ground.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is the same shit where it's like you're gonna be sold on. Hey, ice would be okay if they don't wear face coverings, right exactly this like this the mask exactly, the body camp situation. It's like obviously these were never the solutions and everything we let fester and never addressed from the Black Lives Matter uprisings, you know, and all of police unaccountability that's been turbo charged with. And so this is about Democrats never actually listening to their base and again to the newsom point, because you know, they don't believe in people. They don't fucking care about their voters, right yeah uh, and they don't care about their small dollar donations. They can take take a hike with your small dollar donations. They want that billionaire cash and they don't want to have to work.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, because I think at its core, you realize too that the establishment of both parties is still just so inherently so white supremacist in their like ideology. Because in twenty sixteen they did the same things, like we got to go hard on immigrants, I think, to like win this, and they're like, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Because yeah, do that, I'll.
Speaker 1: Do reason twenty twenty four, you got to go kind of hard on immigrants, all right, all right, yeah, I'll do that. I'll do that. I'll do that even though my own family, I come from a family of immigrants. Okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Said nice thing about immigrants before. So I need to get to the co sign of Dick Cheney and his family. That's the only yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean. The Kamala Harris town hall, I think it was in Nevada was one of the most I mean just disgusting displays of like a two faced politician who was literally hearing people cry, you know, begging her to do something, and she was, you know, echoing these there's a right way and a wrong way and law enforcement and on and on and on, and we're just begging someone to fucking say no, one is illegal human rights overall.
Speaker 1: It's crazy because it's it's so it's right there on the ground for somebody to pick up yes and and really do something that will capture a lot of people's attention, because this isn't all of all the.
Speaker 3: Media be like this person's popular in a shocking one of events, this person is.
Speaker 2: At Zoran did that. The guy's learning all kinds of languages so we can talk to different immigrants, communities, you know, and is just like he has he's the evidence right there. And I know people are like, well it's a blue state, but no, man, he won in districts that went to Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And you will say so we we have a lot of good arguments here. I will say, so there is if Peter TiAl leaves the state of California, who is there. There is a job that can't be replaced, and that is somebody who is going to deliver lectures on the Antichrist, who is himself the Antichrist?
Speaker 2: How are you gonna And we have a special tax loophole in this state for that.
Speaker 3: For anti Christ lectures.
Speaker 1: If you're the anti Christ.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's only one of those, as far as I know, it's based on what his lectures.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're a you're a monotheistic that there's only one.
Speaker 3: Only one Antichrist.
Speaker 2: And then when Gretitundberg visits, Yes, yeah, yeah, well sounds good, feels good, feels like we're in uh friendship.
Speaker 1: We deserve better, folks, We deserve better. I think that's the bottom line, because I was when people always are like, they're like, why do you hate the like this party? Why do you hate this Democrat? Or I'm like, I don't hate them. What I'm saying is we deserve so much better, and we are The times we are in are so dire that we truly need to have our filters up to weed out people who will not help in the with the same level of intensity that is needed for the moment.
Speaker 3: And we're not helping. Now, what do you think is gonna Well?
Speaker 2: This is the thing is like, you know, I get people saying like now is not the time. Now is not the time? Like okay, cool, So are you comfortable After Gavin Newsome wins a one term presidency for a Tucker Carlson slash Nick Fuentes ticket to fucking win, Like, are you you're you're down with that? Because I don't want that. I don't I want to end fascism.
Speaker 1: That person to you would say, I don't know who those people are, and I'm sure they're fine.
Speaker 3: Right, France Asca, such a pleasure having you as always on our show. Oh where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 2: Find me at Franny fo f r A n I fio on YouTube and twitch even and all the socials. Listen to the Situation Room podcast Tuesday's one p a Pacific, four pm Eastern and yeah amazing, oh oh oh. If you're in the Pasadena or Los Angeles area, come see me on Saturday night, January twenty fourth for my show New World Disorder, which is a stand up comedy show, vaguely political, lots of fun, great lineup, amaz amazing.
Speaker 3: Is there a work a media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: I sent a link.
Speaker 1: I wonder you can bring it up the home girl.
Speaker 2: Did you see this already?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This is amazing. You want to you want to set this clip up?
Speaker 2: Oh? This is she sets it up. Great. This is in Minneapolis, which is still being under attack and or is still under attack, And here is a woman recording herself because she uh meets Greg Bovino outside of a speedway. Who is the head of Border Patrol if.
Speaker 5: Am I was in Minneapolis, and look, we just stumbled upon Greg Bovino at a fucking speedway for a pre Haig photo shoot. So good for him, I guess for those following along at home, I have nothing against short men, but I do just have to report back there is about a four inch height difference. Do you want to get closer so they can see?
Speaker 1: Oh no, little.
Speaker 3: Still not the same.
Speaker 5: So Greg, you're standing right there in front of me. But to everyone following along at home, I hope you fucking eat shit. I hope this keeps you up at night for the rest of your life. And no one fucking wants you here language. There's children in here, and your fucking vehicle, apple.
Speaker 11: Choke, your fucking vehicle, their children in here, choke, Like, oh so good, the fantastic language.
Speaker 2: I love her so much, and I can sort of see she's kind of like shaking because like the anger and I feel that shit, Like yeah, I like I would be doing the same thing, like because he's right there in front of you. You've got to film this moment.
Speaker 1: But watch Gavin Newsoonie's gonna fucking pick this up, and he's be like, hey, guys, I'm out here. Just came upon Greg Bovino. He's tiny folks.
Speaker 2: To come on my podcast.
Speaker 1: What is it anyways?
Speaker 2: Gavin?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey Greg, You're coming over for dinner later?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay? Great? Greg? Great? Yeah, perfect? Perfect.
Speaker 3: I love Joe Rogan Man love it. Miles. Where can people find you as their workI media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can find me everywhere at Miles of Gray. You can find me chatting shit about the world of English soccer, European football at large on Ain't It Footy with Jamel Johnson and Chris Martin. Uh and also for Twenty Day Fiance. Still rolling on a work like, Yeah, there was a good post I saw on the sky? Where is it? Here? It is? This is this is this is Parker Malloy, but quote tweeting this Tony to Copple, like fucking tweet that came out where he said, this is Tony de Copple that the new CBS Nightly News.
Speaker 2: You pronounce the last name. I've not cared enough to learn.
Speaker 1: I've heard. I've had to hear him introduce himself so many times now that I know it's cobyl. Yeah to Coppel, he said, you may not agree with everything you hear on our broadcast, but we trust you to hear it, and we trust you to decide for yourselves. And their response has been reading this over and over and can, for the life of me, understand what he's even trying to say. This is a lot of words to say nothing. And then at Mobius stripper dot Bescott, a social posted at least Obama's hypothetical death panels would have decided who deserve to die based on a rubric more complicated than did they just piss off a high school dropout armed by the state.
Speaker 3: Uh, you can find me on Twitter, Jack under Score, Brian blue sky Jack ob One, I like to tweet from small Mars upon Marzapan pig at teeth feel weird On Twitter, I said, told my sister heated rivalry was about closeted hockey players, and she said, why don't they want people to know they play hockey? I thought was cute and then chopped unk Crisis hotline. The chopped at you wouldn't post retweeted this right wing person c j Engle saying, Tonight at family dinner, my three year old asked, dad, how can we help ivice? What can we do to make sure all non Americans are sent back to their real homes? We just want our country back. It was powerful. The simple mind of a child can be profound. The deportations are for them, and he just said, recreating lib cringe from first principles. This movement is finished. They're doing the liberal dead. My three year old turned to me and said, Mommy, Hillary Clinton has put up with so much over the course of her career.
Speaker 2: Was that actually a tweet that I missed during the time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there were just a lot of early lib tweets that were like about like the mind of a child. My three year old said this quote from Dostoyevsky.
Speaker 2: I have a three year old, and there's no fucking way a three year old princesses don't wear past.
Speaker 1: Can't even say because right he says, kabuzzbuzz is great.
Speaker 3: Buzz is much better than because.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, how'd you get on this paint? He's like, kabuzz, I have kubuzz kbuzz.
Speaker 2: Hillary Clinton is Abuz very salient point.
Speaker 1: That's right, Kbuz Hillary Cobuzz Hillary.
Speaker 3: You can find us on Twitter and Blue Sky Daily Ze Guys were the Daily Zy Guys on Instagram. You can go to the description of this episode wherever you're listening to it, and there at the bottom you will find the foot note, which where we link off to the information we talked about in today's episode. We also link off to a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, is there a song that you think that people might enjoy?
Speaker 1: Yes, this is an old hip hop track, but I was thinking about it because on ain't at footy. You know, I'm obviously from La Jammel's from DC. Chris is from London and so a lot of the times we're putting him on, especially like black Culture, because we were talking about like a conk hairstide and what a conk was, and then I was whispering this part from Knock Yourself Out by Jadakiss and we had to explain this track to Chris Martin and again I think it's just a wonderful nostalgic track for me. With Peak Neptunes production is Jada Kiss with Knock Yourself Out? Will you model him on.
Speaker 2: That's a great song, all.
Speaker 3: Right, We will link off to that footnotes. The Daily Zaika is a production of iHeart Radio. For more podcasts from my Heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That is going to do it for us this morning. We're back this afternoon to tell you what it is trending and we will talk to you all then bye bye.
Speaker 1: The Daily Zeite Guys is executive produced by Catherine Long, co produced by Bebe Wag, co produced by Victor Wright
Speaker 2: Co written by j M mcnapp, edited and engineered by Justin Conner.