Speaker 1: Good morning, Scott, or afternoon to those people who are listening, or good night to those who listen at night.
Speaker 2: Hello Andrew, Hi, this is Serial Killers. It is. It's a serial podcast.
Speaker 1: Is this recording on my zoom? You heard it right?
Speaker 2: I didn't hear anything.
Speaker 1: The new zoom is that they don't tell you when it's recording. I have to like, is it myself out?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: Okay, live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios, this is Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to change the background on the on the YouTube. Huh, We're gonna have to fix the video. Whatever.
Speaker 1: Just keep going, keep it pushing.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, great, here we go.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: All right, this seems like it's gonna be a rushed episode, so let's get right into it.
Speaker 1: Why is it gonna seem rushed because it just seems like you hear go, go, go, go, come here until eleven thirty twelve today, I'm not exactly, So it's rushed on your partner mind. Let's keep it push.
Speaker 2: You'll end it right now. Dude, you're already fifteen minutes late. So don't yell at me what I don't record another episode? Don't be mad at me. You have my schedule.
Speaker 1: Bruh. Kids first, man, it's always first. Someone's got to get Cooper off the bus.
Speaker 2: Family first, Cooper's.
Speaker 1: Got to get off the bus. Okay, got to make sure I'm man old hand.
Speaker 2: I think everybody will agree.
Speaker 1: They'll be there. Yeah, get her off that bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, You got to be there for your kids, dude, be there.
Speaker 1: For your kids. Got to make her a sandwich when she gets home.
Speaker 2: She doesn't need sandwich.
Speaker 1: Cuts her in when she needs to go to sleep. Are you do need her a bedtime story?
Speaker 2: Are you done?
Speaker 1: Oh, don't even get me started on Ashley. You've got to make a bottle for her.
Speaker 2: You're done?
Speaker 1: Now, I'm done?
Speaker 2: Can we eat?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right? So this first surreal here. You got to put your phone down. I can't. I can't.
Speaker 1: Just put it in you're talking. Just put it down, you're talking, so talk.
Speaker 2: What do you all understand? You all understand? I know you do. Anyway. So I had seen rumblings of this cereal on you know, the social media for the last couple of weeks, and then I found out that it was a Sam's Club exclusive. And we do have a Sam's Club on Long Island. So the other day, Cooper and I rushed out to Sam's Club. It's just a forty five minute drive, but you know, anything for the show. So this is a brand new one. It's a checks, Andrew, It's checks.
Speaker 1: I love checks.
Speaker 2: Okay. So back in twenty thirteen, Checks introduced. Vanilla checks was one of the favorite cereals in my household. When it was discontinued about a year ago, my children were very upset because there was no replacement for vanilla checks, because it was nothing even remotely close. Now, Andrew Strawberry vanilla checks.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited. This is going to be delicious.
Speaker 2: The only problem with this is it's in the massive warehouse box because you can only get it at sam.
Speaker 1: I never liked it. And then there's just bags inside.
Speaker 2: Right, so already angry. My daughter actually stole a bag out of it.
Speaker 1: She's like, Dad, why she Ashley gets the granola and she's stealing our cereals. Now, well, I.
Speaker 2: Got a phone to pick with her. I'm just FYI I bought it. You know it's allowed.
Speaker 1: It's mine.
Speaker 2: It is it's mine.
Speaker 1: All of these children are mine.
Speaker 2: I'm taking them for the most part, except the ones that Matt and Khlia and all our other friends.
Speaker 1: And mine are just in a corner of the ones that I bring back. Those are the step children, and you've done all yours. Those are the ugly red headed step children.
Speaker 2: Wait, what's wrong with redheaded kids?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Nothing, that's just what the phrase is. Oh, I say, you know, that's the phrase. So you just kind of don't try it.
Speaker 2: You just kind of get me canceled. You just go along with the phrase. Andrew, Okay, So it smells like strawberry. I love it. This is gonna be reminiscent of I think perhaps Frankenberry cereal. Andrew, Okay, maybe the same strawberry flavor, you know, yeah, totally. This is a flavored with other natural flavors. So it's all natural flavoring, Andrew. That's why it doesn't have that deep red color that Frankenberry has because I can't imagine deep deep red.
Speaker 1: Just breathe.
Speaker 2: You're doing good. So you've got the coated pieces which looks like they are strawberry.
Speaker 1: Are you going anywhere? Is this recording while we're on vacation?
Speaker 2: No, this is this is gonna well, yeah, I guess this is playing Monday when the show is.
Speaker 1: Off so great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hi everyone, I'm in Japan and I'm not I'm working in my closet, so I'm home working from my cousin. Well, look, my kids are start worn. My kids still have school this week. I mean the Northeast is weird like that? Or the North together? Because what is the way you say?
Speaker 1: It sounds like something Game of Thrones.
Speaker 2: The North has school, well, because I know the kids down south end of school in May. The North has school like our last day of school. Our last day of school is this Wednesday, which is crazy, wanny whatever, and then camp immediately starts the next day. There's no doubt time day the next day.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, these kids are doing too much.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 1: It's a way too too much.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go back to the Farmland Fresh Dairy's fridge and grab some organic two percent reduced fat milk.
Speaker 1: And Drew Delicious. Can't wait.
Speaker 2: Anything exciting going on on your phone there? Yeah, over the interns in the back. You gotta worry about that right now.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gotta tell you, do you know how like much my life has changed because you started helping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you don't have as much work to do, but you were still late for this podcast.
Speaker 1: It's still late, so it looks like working on something for the podcast.
Speaker 2: Half the pieces are coded in strawberry vanilla and the other half are just playing checks.
Speaker 1: Insanely good it does no, I really want it? Okay, well it nope.
Speaker 2: Five that was a home run five ball. Wow. That was really quick of you. Wow, wow wow, and then milk go ahead.
Speaker 1: I am a checks fan, right, I love checks. I like rights checks, I like checks checks, which frosted checks, regular check.
Speaker 2: There's no such thing. Yeah, there is no, there's not.
Speaker 1: There was the double sided checks. No where it was rice and corn.
Speaker 2: That's Chris Picks, dude, different company. Well you know, so what else are your favorite checks? I'm just curious checks. Which one playing checks? There's no such thing as plaining checks and orn checks. Okay.
Speaker 1: I like rice checks, I like this checks, the strawberry vanilla checks.
Speaker 2: I like chocolate checks, and I like peanut butter checks. And sometimes they put them together.
Speaker 1: This from our friends at that Milk and Cereal bar in Jersey City. They should get this and make this a shake. This in a shake would be delicious because it has the right amount of crunch. The taste is there.
Speaker 2: I'm in.
Speaker 1: I'm invested.
Speaker 2: The flavor runs off pretty quick, though, and it's all in the milk, So this is gonna be delicious strawberry milk. Yeah, you're eating the whole cup.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: I'm giving it four balls in a spoon. It is really good. I really like it, but I highly recommend. I don't think it's quite five balls, but it is damn close.
Speaker 1: You know, that's what makes the show good. You have your opinion, I have mind.
Speaker 2: Oh is that what makes the show good? Oh? Is that it? Oh? Is that it?
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 2: It's really good. I don't know. I might up it because the milk. Wow, try that milk. Andrew Nook right.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh, this whole cereal?
Speaker 1: Wow? Good on you General Mills and Checks.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Currently this cereal is only all but Sam's clubs across the country.
Speaker 1: What just fell off at your hand? Was that a scab?
Speaker 2: No? A shed of checks shot out of my mouth. Wow. I would assume that if this cereal does well, it will soon be spread throughout the country to your local supermar Sure, but I'm sure you can get it online. Yeah, it's really good.
Speaker 1: Delicious. All right, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh and by the way, I posted a picture. I posted a picture of Cooper and I yeah, that's Sam's I saw and box tops for education are back. They at They never went away.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought they did. I thought that was something that ended.
Speaker 2: I gotta go. They asked me if they could repost it. Wow, very excited. I love that for you, and I just wrote absolutely. I should have said it'll cost you a couple of box stops from a Cooper school, you know.
Speaker 1: And they would have been like, thanks, we'll move on.
Speaker 2: No, they do bonus box tops. They could have tossed me ten box stops. That's a dollar. You know.
Speaker 1: They don't have that in their marketing budget.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway, this is really good. Four balls, miss Spoon for me Andrew? Five balls great? Ready for next? Yes, this is another one I'm going to take home for Astley because she likes it on her her yogurt.
Speaker 1: Okay, how much is like dairy? Is Ashley consuming or not dairy? I mean cereals and granola's. Does she only survive off cereal and granola?
Speaker 2: No? Actually it's just granola. I don't bring cereal home. I mean she did eat one of these, yes, got it. But her thing is granola. She puts it in her in her yogurt.
Speaker 1: Gotcha. You know what yogurt witkos oiks.
Speaker 2: No, just you know Greek. So that's the Farmland Fresh Dairies yogurt.
Speaker 1: They make yogurt too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look see it's on the sign there. I found it at the Indian supermarket. They have it there. When I when I found that they have the milk there, they have all the products. It's very exciting. Huh Yeah, who knew?
Speaker 1: Not me?
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I got to turn around more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, Wayne, I don't know by this guy just saying.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, all right, well let's move.
Speaker 2: You've redeemed yourself, all right. So now this is from Big Lots, Andrew, I've.
Speaker 1: Got years ago. I got toilet paper from the Big Lots. That thing lasted me for two years. It was wild so much I didn't even think about it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't really matter where you get it from. It's the size of the package. I know.
Speaker 1: I just didn't realize how much I was buying at the time. I'm thirty six dollars of toilet paper.
Speaker 2: Later, I was like, wow, who knew okay, so this is sweet Home Farm. I love the container. This is reminiscent of an old school milk container. Oh you know, because now all the milk containers have the you know, yeah, this is old school. Yeah, you know, you have to you have to do this and like you know, and I always just remember as a kid, my dad opening the milk carton and it wouldn't open. You jammed the fork in there and then it you don't know, because yeah, millennials and they didn't have to deal with that.
Speaker 1: Oh look at that deal with anything an economic recession and you know, full terrorist attack and then you know, a whole pandemic.
Speaker 2: No, they deal with nothing.
Speaker 1: When I was your age, I used to have to walk to school. That was way worse than anything you had to do.
Speaker 2: I did walk to school because it was next door to the house. Yep. Actually I was still in a carpool gets. So I love it. I love the container, I really do.
Speaker 1: I will say kudos to them for the fun packaging.
Speaker 2: Where are they from? Oh they're on Facebook, but nowhere else, so you know, like I said, old too. Oh okay, it's three sisters they make this.
Speaker 1: Do we like the three sisters Cereals.
Speaker 2: There are some things that they make that we like and some.
Speaker 1: Aren't they a subsidiary of Yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well they're the they're the home company. I think there. I think they make wheat a bix now. Also they make a whole bunch of stuff we a bix. Yes, So this is a honeynot granola with almonds. It looks like granola again, it just smells like a Nature Valley regular old green wrapper granola bar. Just bust it up, gonna hit it with our Farmland Fresh Dairies two percent organic milk andrew here you go, Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Hmm let's try it.
Speaker 2: I would have many people actually eat granola with milk.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hmmm mmm.
Speaker 2: Bub sweet rolled oats, cane sugar. That's good.
Speaker 1: That's the Lusia's.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. Four bowls, one spoon. I don't know where you're gonna get that though. I mean, yes, they saw it a big lot, but it's got to be some other Hello, honey, Look, hi, honey, there's honey in there.
Speaker 1: You ever see that funny dog no on Instagram? Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait did you give it?
Speaker 1: I really like it to actually bump it down to four let's not get crazy.
Speaker 2: I did four too. Yeah, I don't want to make four as well.
Speaker 1: The aftertaste it was good at first, the sweetness kind of runs off and then you're kind of left with a meth so it's not a full four bowl and spoon for me.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: No, you've never seen that dog on Instagram?
Speaker 2: No? Wait what?
Speaker 1: Karen barks what and she's a realtor. It's a dog wearing a wig and when it says high to the camera goes hi, honey.
Speaker 2: No, oh my god.
Speaker 1: They're my favorite videos.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah? Should I just curl up in bed at night and watch that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll send you one. Hi, send me this house is for sale. You'll love it. And it's just a dog walking through the house as a fake realtor.
Speaker 2: It's really good. We should be making tiktoks with cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me just add that to one of my forty two thousand job responsibilities for the show. We'll also make tiktoks and post socials.
Speaker 2: You have interns now, they can do it. They can.
Speaker 1: But I'm just gonna film myself at home and then be like, make this a video.
Speaker 2: It'll be the summer of tiktoks. Oh, okay, we're back. Right after this, I move into the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches. Ed, we're back, We're back, We are back. I found this in shop right, which is very interesting because Secret Squirrel Joel just like literally just texted me an hour ago and he's like, hey, man, have you had this? I don't remember you guys doing this. And I had a look at Serial KILLERSPC dot com to find out whether we did it or not, and we did not, So I guess these are gonna be sis cereals here. This is Cascadian Farm and I was shocked that we never did this before. Andrew, they're fruitful o's. We've done some o's cereals of theirs before, and I could swear that we did this cereal. I'm I I'm going a loss for words because I'm pretty sure we did this cereal before.
Speaker 1: Sounding like scary doing the weather, but.
Speaker 2: It's not on Cereal KILLERSPCA dot com.
Speaker 1: Huh, I'm mix a senacle.
Speaker 2: And then this is what Joel sent me this morning. Look many fruitfuls, so I'm gonna get these too. Great. These are sister cereals, sisters, not three sisters. No, no, we.
Speaker 1: Did that with this. Also, why is my area getting so clogged up with stuff?
Speaker 2: You can move them out of the way. And look at that box that Khalia said, We just that just came in today. That's more. There's some stuff in there from from Ireland and there's actually a really interesting one in there that I can't wait take.
Speaker 1: At this point that you're watching this, I'm in Japan picking up cereals for the podcast that we'll get to next year when Scotty is able to clear out you know the vault.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no no, We'll do that one immediately, and then I'm gonna get to play this.
Speaker 1: It's just my parents.
Speaker 2: This is my favorite jingle Turble.
Speaker 1: And I might do some extra little content because Anthony is bringing microphones and just upload something on our page if you don't mind. Carl, Maria and Anthony. Anthony's meeting me the second week.
Speaker 2: You guys are all going together.
Speaker 1: No, Carl Maria is staying home because she just got her she's on her ex plant journey.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, but I just saw a video with them. It said come travel with us. Where are they going?
Speaker 1: They're going to Costa Rica next year and see Anthony is coming with me to Tokyo the second week.
Speaker 2: Then I'm there. This is so confusing to me. Who all truly, it's not so who are you going to Japan?
Speaker 1: My friend Monica and Quinn from college right in fronts of them for years, they have the baby that pat Renee got it.
Speaker 2: Hi to both of them. Hi.
Speaker 1: Then I'm going with Monica and Quinn the first week, and then Anthony is flying in that Sunday, and then he's there with me until that Saturday, because I come home on Saturday.
Speaker 2: It's just very interesting to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be fun, okay, and so maybe we'll do some like fun little ex your content that I could post.
Speaker 2: Cascadian Farm gluten free fruitful Oh's Cereal naturally fruit flavored.
Speaker 1: O's nice.
Speaker 2: No artificial flavors or colors. That's why it's not quite as bright as like a fruit Loopandrew does orange and purple and yellow colors. It's smells. It smells a little bit like the wacky stuff right Stevia, and smells like wacky Tobacci a little bit all right, not weird. It does smell put your nose in there. It's a strange smells what what?
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry A the fact that you refer to it as the wacky Tobacci U huh, but b it does not I smell it. I get maybe, like I get what you're saying. There's a fair there's a natural something like it's it's like a what is that called, what's the pelter called? That's sparkling sparkling selter. Yeah, it's like that brand, Lacroix, Lacroix, no Lacroix, which is it's like maybe there was like a hint something, there was a hint of it.
Speaker 2: This is pretty good. It also reminds me of okay, what you taste it? Taste wise, wacky tobacci? Really? Yeah? See I taste fruity pebbles. I don't I do, which is weird because it can't be because you know a different brand and all. Do you know who makes Cascadian form? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who that is? Kellogg's, No, No box Stops, General Mills.
Speaker 2: Oh you saw the box stops. I gave it away.
Speaker 1: But aren't you proud of me that I knew that a little bit? Thank you put some respect on my name, Scott.
Speaker 2: Is that the Birdman? Yeah? I remember that. I love that for you. The breakfast club that was a long time ago.
Speaker 1: Put some respect on my name.
Speaker 2: Those of my daughter was here for take your kid to work day that had to be ten years ago.
Speaker 1: Maybe they love that.
Speaker 2: Birdman walked out of an interview. At the same time there were little children around, right, this is good to me. This tastes like a subdued fruity pebbles. This ain't it.
Speaker 1: This is two bowls for me. Okay, I don't like it. Fruity pebbles has that? I'm sorry, fruit loops has that? The fruity taste this does not.
Speaker 2: Well, this is natural.
Speaker 1: That's why this tastes like inedible?
Speaker 2: What like a marijuana edible?
Speaker 1: Taste like that?
Speaker 2: Taste inedible?
Speaker 1: No, a marijuana add double.
Speaker 2: I thought you said it taste like. I thought you said to taste inedible. No, tastes like and.
Speaker 1: That's what that tastes like. And I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I would know. I'm giving it four balls. I like it. I like the naturalness. I like the fruit flavor. What then natural that That could be a word.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll go with it.
Speaker 2: I think it could be.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to stop you.
Speaker 2: You don't have to okay, so good. This is pretty good. And we're gonna try the little mini ones next time around.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, maybe that'll have better flavor.
Speaker 2: I'm having a problem seeing right now. Just just FYI.
Speaker 1: All right, Scott's probably gonna go to the emergency spots and halos, which means when you see halos.
Speaker 2: Because that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 2: I don't think I should drive home.
Speaker 1: All right, Well I'm not driving you home, so good luck.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Oh my god, who's gonna.
Speaker 1: Put Cooper in her crib later?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I really hate you. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers and.
Speaker 1: Ashley's bottle has to be warmed up? Oh goodness.
Speaker 2: Please follow us on a socials actually just Instagram, because that's really all we care about at Serial Killers PC. And check out our friends from Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram as well. Yeah yeah, yeah, we're still trying to set up that visit Andrew. Looks like you might push us to July now, but we gotta go. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am very excited for this. I cannot wait to actually go. I want to see the plant. It's just our timing has not been working out.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe we can bring our swimmys and like swimming a big pool of milk.
Speaker 1: That's contamination.
Speaker 2: So no.
Speaker 1: Also, the pool that probably the milk is in is probably really hot to boil out any other I'm just assuming Wayne will tell us when we go on the.
Speaker 2: Suficial's pasteurization process. Andrew, I'm just saying, where is it the homogenization The.
Speaker 1: Way that I feel like you're picturing it is like three levels, like cows at the top under milk.
Speaker 2: Go telling you, I don't believe there's any cows. I don't think there's cows here.
Speaker 1: There are cows.
Speaker 2: I think this is a processing plant.
Speaker 1: Well whatever, I'm just really excited to go see them too.
Speaker 2: All right, Uh, we gotta go, Andrew, please follow us, do all the things. Check us out Serial killerspc dot com. You can see all the cereals, all the ratings. Well over one thousand serials at this point, which is absolutely insane and.
Speaker 1: Uh mental is mental?
Speaker 2: Love? Yeah, I have a wonderful week. Maybe we'll get you a bowl chat. Yeah, we'll see yeah, say crunch Andrew, Love you, love you bye, Okay, see you