Speaker 1: All right, Thank you, Scott Channon, Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday.
Speaker 1: If there is such a thing eight hundred and ninety four one, sean, if you want to be a part of the program, scariest part of the weekend. And you know, I am very concerned about the culture of assassination that has emerged in this country. I hope my instincts are wrong. I fear that there are you know, copycat You know, the culture is such and the incendiary language is so over the top that you know, unfortunately, the possibility is certainly out there that these lunatics are gonna go after people. The FBI now FBI Director Cash Betel Secret Service confirming that a hunting stand with a line of sight to an air Force one exit area was found near Palm Beach International Airport before President Trump was set to arrive post on x Patel confirmed in a statement to Fox News that the FBI and Secret Service are investigating the matter. No person linked to the stand, He said, US Secret Service spotted the suspicious stand near the air Force one zone in Palm Beach. By the way, this is not a hunting area. I know the area. It is not and prior to the President's return to West Palm Beach. The President was down for a golf event with Gary Player. This weekend, the Secret Service discovered what appeared to be an elevated hunting stand within sight of Air Force One in the airport where President drum lands and where he would come down the steps. As the President was seen getting on the remember, they started putting Joe Biden on the smaller stairs in the back where usually the press goes up and staff goes up, and not the steep stairs that the President takes all the way up to the top of air Force One. Anyway, he went back up that way, not for the reasons was using it anyway. Petel said, no individuals located at the scene. They're taking the lead. But I can tell you, and I've talked to people that know the area way better than me, that this is not a place in any way, shape, matter or form for anybody to have a hunt, to be hunting anything. Certainly odd to say the least, and scary to say the least. President talking about, well, if they're not going to do it, we're going to have to do it. And that is I'll give you an example, and that is the Insurrection Act. And we'll get into this question with Horace Cooper and Greg Jarrett later in the program. What is somebody supposed to do? What do you want your federal government to do? In the case of JB. Pritzker, that just the blabbermouth idiot that he is governor of Illinois, and you blabermouth, you know, has had what four thousand people homicides, deaths, murders in his state. He's this guy's been governor, you know, if you want to look at Chicago this weekend, actually for them relatively quiet, four people killed, fourteen wounded. How many of you know the name of any of those eighteen people none, that's my guest, not one anyway, So the victims ranged in age from eighteen to sixty eight. Four people killed, fourteen more wounded, shootings all across Chicago. It's like it's like a war zone in this city. You would think, especially after seeing the success of our nation's capital in Washington, DC, even a Democratic governor, a mayor Mamoriel Bowser praising President Trump, I think that maybe, you know, people like JB. Pritzker would be happy to welcome the National Guard that President Trump has been offering as a recent poll taken by MPR and Illinois found sixty sixty one percent of Illinois residents have considered moving out since Pritzker became governor. And worse, the city of Chicago, the center of Pritzker's failed policies and this idiot Mayor Johnson, have seen so many residents head for the exits that Chicago's population now stands at their lowest level of more than a century. And polling from MPR found sixty one percent. Now what I don't what I don't understand is this, If that's a real number, real poll, how come the people of Illinois never elect a Republican to these positions because that makes absolutely no sense. But anyway, sixty one percent of residents have considered moving out of state. You know, the year that Pritzker got elected was twenty nineteen. One of the number one reasons taxes. What do you think the number the next reason is law and order. You know, if you look at according to the Census Bureau, Chicago's population was two thousand, I'm sorry, two million, six hundred and sixty four thousand. You know, Chicago's population is lowered now than it was in nineteen twenty when it stood a two point seven million. The number of Windy City the residents actually peaked in nineteen fifty at three point six million. I mean, they're chasing people out, left, right and sideways. What do you think is going to happen when when comrade Marxist Mumdanni is elected mayor of New York. I'm not optimistic that this guy's going to be stopped. I'm just not inspite, even in spite of all the controversy, and that is mayoral candidate Mamdannie. You know who's out there campaigning with this crazy Brooklyn mom. I know many are reporting is when an unindicted co conspirator. I asked Andy McCarthy about it, he said it wasn't that.
Speaker 2: What was the exact.
Speaker 1: Words he used, because he was one of the prosecutors in that case. And I did ask him about it, and he said the post is is fair in their description of EMM Wahaj as a terrorist apologist. I think he's referring to, you know, him openly defending the blind Shake, who was ultimately convicted in the nineteen ninety three World Trade Center bombing. He testified in support of Sheik Omar abdel Rahman, again more famously or infamously known as the Blind Shake, linked to multiple terror attacks and convicted for the ninety three plot to bomb multiple New York City landmarks. Wajaj himself denies ties to terrorism. And he's the one that pointed the authorities, pointed authorities that three of his children convicted in twenty eighteen of kidnapping eleven kids in New Mexico and a New Mexico compound. I mean, there's nothing about this guy that I like or is good. But here's the thing is, you know what most people would probably stay away from a controversially, mom, if you have a comfortable lead leading into a mayoral race and a city as big as New York City. But you know, I guess that well, and then there are other mayoral candidates, says Mam. Donnie has been saying that also courted this he mom. But you know it is a lot of humorous, as The New York Post points out that Mam Dami is so convinced that he has the mayor's racing the bag that he's, you know, happily embracing the most extremist elements in his coalition. You know, by embracing this guy. I mean, that's how confident he is. You know, I think that the New York Post captured the problem of the Democrats on this front just just perfectly when they rightly point out the Democrats' biggest problem now isn't just mom Donnie And I'll add to that, Jasmine Crockett. I'll add to that, AOC. I'll add to that, the squad. I'll add to that, Pocahontas. I'll add to that, Grandpa Bernie. The radical left, it's the moderates, if there are any that cave to them, I mean, Chucks. This whole Schumer shutdown goes against every single solitary stated position he's ever had about governance in Washington since he's gotten there. And why is he doing it? Because when he when he signed on to a continuing resolution the last time, he nearly got kicked out of his ceremonial because he's he really has no power. He is a minority leader only in name only. I mean, you're going to see it this week. I bet anything I have that had Keem Jeffries. He was asked about endorsing zoron Mamdami, and he's going to make his announcement. You know, if he's endorsed to candidate. I have not, but as I indicated, I expect to have a conversation with him at some point this week in advance of early voting which begins next weekend in New York City. He I think he thinks he's gonna get concessions from Mamdani in a conversation. You know, you got to tone down your rhetoric. You're hurting all of us. And he's not getting anything from Mamdani. Mamdani doesn't need Hakeem Jeffrey, who again is he? He's leader in name only in the House of Representatives, minority leader anyway. So the socialist hits the campaign trail of my mom that speaks out, you know, in favor of the guy convicted of the ninety three Trade center bombing. Explain that to me. So none of it makes any sense, you know. And all the controversial remarks will play, some of them, we have a montage to some of them will play later in the program today. And his views on everything from gay rights to you know, radicalism and people that A'm non Muslim, I mean, are pretty over the top. But again, Mamdani was asked about it over the week he just smirks, you know that phony smile. FBI agents that worked on the ninety three trades a bombing attack, you know, are absolutely apoplectic, you know, of of all of this, and I know that people have put out a five alarm fire and I don't know why they keep doing this, Linda, you probably saw it over the weekend. If they think Curtis Lee was says, and I have every no reason to doubt Curtis that people are offering him these no show jobs or you know, the equivalent of ten million dollars in a show for limousine, you know, to drive him around anywhere he wants to go, if he just would get out of the race and make room for Andrew Cuomo. But you know, everyone saying, oh, these poles are so close, They're not that close. Donnie is in the best case, worst case Scenarioo's still beating head to head and he and he absolutely destroyed and outperformed every pole in the primary against Andrew Cuomo. And Andrew Colmo I read today, took off ten days in this campaign. You know, he is he's literally like checked out. It's like he's not even there. Anyway, forty four point six to forty point seven. That's a four point race according to this latest poll that came out from Gotham Polling. And I'm like, that's not going to get you there, and they you know, I would just reverse it on those people say and Andrew CMO needs to get out, Well, let Curtis go against him head to head and give give New York City the biggest choice election. I am not optimistic about it, period and a sentence. I'm just not and but it is. And I'm going to tell you the truth that nobody wants to say out loud. I guess Donald Trump said it. We said it already, and that is Mamdani winning is the best thing for Republicans nationally because this is like now next level you know, socialism, Marxism embraced by radical Democrats, and the consequences are going to be severe. Again, I go back to the example I used last week when JP Morgan Chase again. Think of the men that built America, I mean is identified with New York City Wall Street as you can get. And they have more employees in the state of Texas, the lone Star state, God bless Texas, than they do in New York City. That ought to tell you everything you need to know. When Ken Griffin Citadel a multi, multi, multi billion dollar investment firm, and I have private equity firm, they packed up and left and they you know, Chicago and New York and they're they're in South Florida now. And you know, all of these big investment companies, private equity companies, every big bank now has offices all over South Florida. And that's why they call it Wall Street South. And it's only going to get bigger and it's going to have a more profound impact. And you know, I had a conversation with Steven A. Smith and we'll get into more detail about this, but he sends me videos of this king rally, I don't know which one it was, and these people f Trump f ice, you know, a big sign that they're holding up, and I'm like, well, number one, I said, they all voted. Everyone there voted for Kamala Harris. That is the Democratic Party's new radicalized base. That is the heart and soul. That's why Democrats can't go against them. The first the Canarian the coal mine is when they wouldn't speak out against the rioters in the Summer of Love, in the summer of twenty twenty. They're not going to speak out against AOC. They're not going to speak out against Momnani. They're not going to speak out against the squad or Pocahontas. And Bernie is now the voice of, you know, a movement now that is embracing you know, radical Marxism, socialism. And now the Democrats themselves, they their identity is wrapped up in them. And I don't see anybody that has any juice to emerge and take them on and stop them. Nor do I even see a desire, if anything. I think it's always been the unspoken agenda language desire of Democrats, but they wouldn't say that part out loud. And now people are, and now Americans are seeing it clearly, and the net result has been a dramatic shift in registration nationwide, where you have millions and millions more Americans registering as Republicans and millions and millions more not registering as Democrats and leaving the Democratic Party. Did you watch any of these rallies this weekend? I wonder if any if anyone went to one of these rallies. I want to talk to them. I told you not to go. I've tried to give a public service announcement to everyone in this audience. If there's a rally in your town or your city, stay away, and it had all the feel it could be like another Summer of Love weekend.
Speaker 2: Some minor.
Speaker 1: Issues, nothing major. Thank god, we've found out a lot about this. There was one report out today a rally bus company website pointed out that, you know, people were wondering how these organizers were able to turn out large.
Speaker 2: Crowds, and they did have large crowds. And Stephen A.
Speaker 1: Smith writes me about this and shows me a video of one. First thing I see is a guy holding a sign F Trump, f Ice and F something else, but somebody's head was in the way.
Speaker 2: I couldn't read the last one.
Speaker 1: And he goes, I'm telling you that means Democrats can win, And I said, uh, yeah, of course, they can always win. I don't tell I never take elections for granted ever, you know, until I hear Fox News can project in this case, Donald J. Trump's elected president, I'm not going to be overconfident. I'm going to tell you that every vote is going to matter, and assume that your vote's going to be the deciding vote.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can tell you with confidence because the people that did the polling, Matt Towery and Robert Kahley in New Jersey, they have it at a one point race for Jack Chidarelli. I will tell you every vote is going to matter in the state of New Jersey.
Speaker 2: You're a post article today.
Speaker 1: If Democrats that went on the city council in Passaic County they voted against cameras with these ballots that are going to be put in a room and there's no cameras allowed at all. I keep saying, you know, Republicans and Democrats complain about election results historically, and they Democrats steadfastly do not want election integrity measures.
Speaker 2: It's simple.
Speaker 1: You want voter IDs, signature verification, you want chain of custody for mail in ballots. What does that mean at the minute that the US Postal Service drops off at whatever location it happens to be mail in ballots, that those ballots are on camera and they're put in a room that has surveiled live stream twenty four to seven. They want, you want to make sure you have election integrity, That's one way to do it, and they voted that they wouldn't put cameras in. I mean, this is insanity, and I know Jack Schudarelli's campaign is all over this. Hopefully it will be appealed and hopefully it will be overturned. But you need voter id D signature verification. You need those cameras live streaming Kate, that's chain of custody controls, updated voter rolls. You need partisan observers in every precinct around the country wherever an election's taking place, watching the voting all day, the vote counting all night. It's not complicated. And I prefer paper ballots that I prefer we do away with early voting. I mean, the idea that you're voting now in the elections in November is nuts to me. But we did find out, according to this company website, that a lot of people wondering how these organizers were able to turn out many large crowds allthough. Apparently, according to this website, they had a nationwide bus company offering luxury motor coach travel to sites of these no King's rallies all over the country. Now, there was a fee about one hundred tw hundred bucks depending on the length of your trip, but you had amenities that sound like quite a bargain. According to the site rally dot com. Bus trips to avoid events anyway join are on demand, crowdsourced butch bus trips. They provide transportation to all events. Select an event and a list and see all the cities that are offering trips to choose the city. Review information about the rally point, including itineraries, trip status bookings. Rally partners with local charter bus companies that provide only the newest, luxury motor coaches the most reliable drivers. They have entertainment systems including TVs and DVD players, adjustable climate control, spacious padded reclining seats, roomy overhead bins and undercarriage storage for coolers and lawn chairs and foam fingers.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of furries at these website. Did you see that? I noticed?
Speaker 2: That would take you many, way too many.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean if you, if you what if you just dressed up like I don't know, mascot, does that make and the mascot happens to be an animal?
Speaker 2: Does that make you one?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Man. All I saw was a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of old people, Well, what is the point if I ask you a question if you don't know the answer to it, you should know the a You should.
Speaker 3: I have an answer. It's just not FCC appropriate. So you know I'm not saying it.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: You're welcome to avoid the legal ramificating you don't want the violation. Foxnews dot com CEO of an advocacy group says his organization turned down an offer that would have been worth twenty million dollars to help recruit a national rally against Donald Trump. Interest the line with organizers. This is in July, by the way, so you know, for people to say astroturfing takes place, this Fox News reported.
Speaker 2: On this in July.
Speaker 1: You know, the organizers of the July seventeenth movement approached us, and in fact, we rejected an offer that was worth around twenty million dollars. According to the CEO's name is Adam Swart and founder of Crowds on Demand.
Speaker 2: Like, I didn't even know.
Speaker 1: There was such a group as crowd Maybe we need to open a business Crowds on Demand. Liberals can pay us to show up because it means nothing. And this goes to my conversation with Steven I Smith, and I gave him a long answer which I hate texting long answers. Only you hate texting long answers. I hate it. I do it drives me about but I felt it was worth my time to do it. And he writes me last Wednesday, Trump not running again for a reelection. GOP can lose this thing, I'm telling you, I wrote back, you can always lose. Nothing's in the bag. That's what I'm telling people in New Jersey. Assume that your vote is going to be the deciding vote in New Jersey. Right now, it's hard for a Republican to win in New Jersey. And the same with with Virginia. That race is tightened to two points according to Kahley and and Trafalgar and Insider advantage of Man TWI. Then I wrote him, However, what you are showing me here is the lunatic base of the Democratic Party that's now in control. I said, the Democrats already have these votes. They all voted for Kamala And then I quoted the sign f trump F trump F trump f ice. I's you know, how's that going to play with swing voters, hard working men and women in this country. That don't have time on a Saturday because they're busy, you know, helping their kids get to their sports programs or activities. You know, convince them that this is the party they want to align with. It's just like Mamdani wins. It ultimately helps Republicans. You know, if you want people in the middle, and you want here's the choice America has. And I don't know how, and I've said it in a different way on the show. I don't see how you ever reckon those that want law and order, that believe in funding the police, with the defund dismantled, no bail, sending the social workers, reimagine the police people, how do you ran There's no common ground there. You know, how do you reconcile those that want Biden, Harris May Orcus open borders, unvetted illegals, twelve to twenty million people and giving them free healthcare and free sex change operations of Kamala had our way and pre college tuition or taxpayer funded sex change and healthcare and college tuition, if Tim Wallas had his way, and those that want legal immigration, you know, how do you reconcile? You know, what do Americans prefer the largest tax cut in history, which Republicans voted for with the one big Beautiful bill. Or do they want the largest tax increase in history? Do Americans want no tax on tips, over time and social security? I think most working people in old people prefer that over the Democrats ostensibly voting they voted for the largest tax increase in history. You know, do they do the American people appreciate Trump's efforts for peace around the globe, which we have chronicled that length, and he's, you know, do they appreciate any of it?
Speaker 2: I think they do? You know so.
Speaker 1: I mean, on the one hand, my Steve and a R friend says, you know that the lunatics are killing the Democratic Party. They need introspection, reflection and course correction. Okay, I agree, but you know, it was like watching a rally full of Jasmine Crocketts and AOC's and Grandpa bernice'e.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's like, that's called ratings gold.
Speaker 1: And he's he's he really didn't disagree with my argument at that point. He's like he kind of like, yeah, you're right, we're singing from the same hymnal here.
Speaker 2: You know, think about this.
Speaker 1: I think this is actually interesting, he says, you know, if I was a king, why am I working my assholef That is a great line. Now for all the no Kings people out there now, think about this. Your party skipped a primary, you coronated Kamala without a single vote. You're trying to erase Trump from the ballot. When your legal warfare crushed, crashed and burned. That wouldn't be democracy under threat by Trump, but by them. Mike Johnson said, it was just an absolute, unmitigated waste of time. And it's a complete waste of time. You know, it's a just complete and utter disaster. Let's see who showed up. George Conways showed up with a I Am Antifa T shirt on Bernie Sanders, Chris Murphy headlining a No King's rally with activists that defended Hamas. According to the Washington Free Beacon, Whoopsie Daisy, NBC's Szu O'Donnell said, Oh, it was mostly older, white hair folks.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: Boomers are are got a note from somebody about all the pictures of the furries people dressed up as animals. I don't know if that's is that really a thing? Come on, I can't even can.
Speaker 3: It is a thing. And there were people dressed up, they had Halloween costumes on. They came in as dinosaurs. But the whole white hair thing is real. It's like they're going to like, you know, fifty five plus communities and handing out paychecks for them to show up with science. It's a very real thing.
Speaker 2: Well, not going to the villages. The people in the villages are conservative.
Speaker 3: Those people are normal. They got better things.
Speaker 1: To do anyway, proud to say that people out here are Antifa are Antifa. No Kings organizers bragging. MSNBC actually interviewed a unicorn at the No King's rally.
Speaker 2: Okay, very good.
Speaker 1: And you have one state senator, Well you can take it any way you want. You know this guy state senator Connecticut and war you know, with a sign saying cholesterol do your job, with images of fried chicken, burger, French fries, many and and he interpreted it to be you know, oh, I hope Trump dies of a heart attack.
Speaker 2: He didn't.
Speaker 1: He didn't directly mention Trump. It's pretty obvious where he's coming from. Well, there it is. Meanwhile, the Schumer shutdown continues. They weren't going to dare open the government before and now now they're talking about maybe keeping it open until after Thanksgiving. I mean keeping a clothes till after Thanksgiving. Trump administration now is out. There's like Trump said it this weekend. You know, this is an opportunity for him to just put a dead end to democrat their their radical DEI left wing you know, agenda spending. He called it a comic Cazi pilots. As is now, the standoff is in its third week, no end. In sights and goofballs and hostages, Senate Republicans worried about the president all said, I'm not that worried about the president.
Speaker 2: It's on them.
Speaker 1: Republicans are supporting a clean continuing resolution to fund the government of current levels. They're in a good spot. They don't want to spend one point five trillion on healthcare for illegals, refunding MPR and PBS, and for DEI initiatives around the world, not even in America. It's crazy. Oh, it's just kind of a no brainer. Not that complicated. On the immigration front. I mentioned, you know the fact that they caught you know this terrorist, I told you known terrorists, murderers, rapists, other violent criminals, gang leaders, cartel members. President Trump and will debate this in the next hour. Greg Jarrett Horace Cooper is saying, well, maybe time for the Insurrection Act. I think there's been sixteen presidents that have beenvoked at previously. Any illegal caught with a loaded gun after offering ten thousand dollars to kill ICE agents, Okay, that's a problem. Three killed in this US strike in Colombia. The President is stepping up his efforts against the Columbian president. He said last week it's my interpretation of his comments about Maduro in Venezuela offering Trump anything that he wants is Moduro's days are numbered, and probably the same with this other guy out of Columbia.
Speaker 2: Now, think about it.
Speaker 1: Why have we allowed up to this point, Why have we allowed America to let these narco terrorists and with no effort to stop them, And we read every day about American children, Americans dying every day from these these you know, massive overdoses, and these drug addicts will kill you for ten bucks. Trump threatens to eradicate Hamas if they continue to violate the ceasefire agreement that now seems inevitable and that's what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: He will annihilate them.
Speaker 1: Kip Roy urging republic Goods to use the nuclear option to change the shutdown. We'll see if that happens anyway. As I reported to a hamas terrorists captured in Louisiana. Yeah, thank you Biden, thank you Harris, thank you majorcas border is closed, borders secure,