Speaker 1: All right, Thank you, Scott Shannon, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number. If you want to be a part of this program, it's eight hundred and ninety four one Seawn if you'd like to join us. I don't even know where to start. You got James Carve calling the Democratic Party or cracked out clown car. You got Hunter Biden, mister zero experience himself, you know, if him, if him, him, immim, he wants to, you know, dropping up bomb on everybody and then threatens, well, if I was president, I'm like, if you were president, I mean, you're never gonna be president. I can promise you that. Linda keeps telling me that the chatter online is getting bigger that I have never said I have any intention of running. Is this chatter still existing?
Speaker 2: It exists?
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't know where this came from, Not for me, anyway. We got that tape. We're gonna go through a lot of that today. Oh and then Hunter did give an educational guide on how to actually, you know, make crack cocaine rom rombo Deadfish Annual hitting back at Hunter Biden after being attacked in that explot of Leyden ran, We're gonna play more. We played some of it yesterday. One Obama Aid bashing Hunter Biden for this train wreck interview the White House, giving you know, a brutal response about Hunter. I don't know how many f bombs he dropped in a sixty second period, Speaker Johnson dropping a fourteen minute super cut. I wish I could run the whole thing of Democrats, insisting Biden's sharpest ever on the anniversary of him dropping out. And oh, we have a report on California that not helping the fire victims at all. I've been telling you this. You know I only saw, and Linda, if you saw more than I did, please tell me one house that had been rebuilt. That one house, however, had their permit before the fire even occurred, and the plans had already been approved for the for the complete redo remodel. Nobody's getting there's nothing expedited, and now.
Speaker 3: I think expedited is even overstating it. They're just not getting anything. And what they're doing is they're saying, we're now going to possess your land and it'll be taken for the government so that we can build low income housing.
Speaker 1: We want low income housing in the Pacific Palisade. You're right, but they're not granting.
Speaker 3: The permits, and they're finding the people whose property it is because they're saying they're not cleaning it up. So it's like, you can't clean it up because you don't have the permit, but we're finding you for us not giving you the permits.
Speaker 2: It's such a complete catastrophe. And Bass brought in the same guy who was doing oh the work that was in Hawaii. How how coincidentally, he's making half a million a month.
Speaker 1: So I have friends of mine that live in the Pacific Palisade. And as you know, I've always been into investing in real estate and I just prefer bricks and mortar over the stock market, although the stock market's looking pretty good under Donald Trump. And I'll never forget. I think it was after one of the hurricanes hit Fort Myers and it just devastated the area. And guy approaches me and goes, I think we should go in. We can get this waterfront property and we can rebuild, and we can do this, and we can do that. And I said, no, thanks. Why would I ever want a profit off or potentially profit off other people's misery. I didn't understand that, I really did, but you know, the vultures come out. Apparently, these big investment firms have been all over the Pacific Palisades. Now that, of course the government is trying to do the same thing. We have a lot to get to on all these fronts today. I mean Cavenusen demanding the immediate withdrawal of soldiers from la I guess, being the podcaster, the talks to conservatives didn't work. So now he's calling Trump a son of a bitch and and you know, attacking him every way he can. It does not take away from his record. I'll tell you the hardest thing Gavin is going to be hit with if he runs for office, It's gonna he's gonna be hit with every word woke word he's ever uttered. He's going to be hit with every name of every person that his sanctuary state, that lived in his sanctuary state, that were murdered and raped and victims of violent crime by illegal immigrants because they're aiding in a betting in their ability to stay in the country out there. And you know, Democrats, by the way, they want to blame cbe the Trump for the CBS of the Late Show at Stephen Colbert. I've been watching this train wreck coming for a long time. This is simple, basic, fundamental arithmetic. And there's two aspects to success in broadcast. One you need an audience. It's called ratings. Two, you need to make revenue. And you can't be losing forty to fifty million dollars a year and expect to keep a high paying job like Steven Colbert has. And that's why Kimmel is next. And after Kimmel, it's probably going to be Jimmy Fallon unless I guess maybe he can get a consolidation in terms of ratings when the other two go away. Ron De Santis had a message for Andrew Cuomo. Don't New York or Florida. That's a perfect way to put it. If people find themselves in a situation where they're going to leave states like New York and New Jersey and Chicago and California, don't bring your liberal policies with you and ruin the new state that you're going to. We have a lot on the deep state today, James Comer from his Ivory Towers saying there's honor and being fired from Trump's d OJ. We we have a lot of updates on all of that. I did Patrick Bett David's podcast today. You know Patrick Bett, David, Linda you know him, right. I do absolutely that It's a really good bunch of people, now.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It was funny during the podcast, they wanted to talk a lot about Epstein, and I'm like, uh, you know, when everyone kind of jumps on a topic as quickly as I feel that people jump rush to judgment on the on that topic, I said, usually, my, my, my, my gut instinct is to just pull back and let events unfold a little bit, let's find out more about it. I didn't even know that we'd have this news today that what's the name Jisell Maxwell, that Pam Bondy is trying just Laane? Is that her name? Well, I don't know the name Maxwell, Yes, okay, whatever, And she is in prison and was close to Epstein and Pam Bondi. Apparently he's going to make an effort to go see her. And you know, one of the reasons I've been a little more hesitant to others is I have known Pam Bondi for thirty years. I've known Damn Bongino for you know, decades, I've known Cash Battel for a long long period of time, you know, from his time working with Devin Newness, and I just know these people to be people of character, and I just found I found the rush to judgment a little too quick, and I expect that maybe expectations were set too high, but I don't remember when they came into office, and I'm not making excuses for them. I want answers like everybody else does, and I've said that very clearly. But I don't think we're at the point where everyone needs to go defcom five either. I think a lot of people have, and I think one of the reasons, and I was explaining to them when when people, you know, get all intense at a moment like that and kind of you know, come to their snap judgment conclusion, I tend to stand back and wait and it served me very well. And I told him the story that I've told on this program many times, that I learned the lesson from Richard Jewel that I was on the air when the AJAC declared he was the you know, he fit the profile of the lone bomber because he lived with his mother, and it didn't make any sense to me, and I said so at the time, didn't know that he was listening to the program and later telling me that I was the only one that was even remotely fair to him because I didn't go along with the rush to judgment, and the same thing it served me well in the duc La cross case, I actually spend time, went out met some of the families and some of the kids involved. I knew exculpatory evidence would prove that these kids were not responsible, even though one hundred professors and most of the country. You know, one of these kids, you know, locked up and have the key thrown away. The same thing with Uva, The same thing with Ferguson Missouri. The same thing with Freddie Gray, the same thing with the RuSHA hoax, which we're going to get into more details again today. The same thing with Faiza abuse, the same thing with the first impeachment. You know, it's not an accident that I'm right in all of these occasions, and sure enough, the two new developments. I think if there was any mistake, there was a belief that the files would have a list of clients, names, and people and associates that may have been involved in this pedophilia in this activity, and they really wanted answers. I said, I just I think the story is incomplete right now, and I'm just waiting, and I explained how that has served me well in my career. And sure enough, I leave the podcast and I find out, well, Pam Bondi's going to meet with Maxwell in prison, and that they have requested we know this too, grand jury testimony to be released, so that that could be released to the public as well. Also, my sources have pretty much confirmed and corroborated that the tapes, the hours of apes, were downloaded kittie porn. That's never going to be made public. The other problem where things become problematic, and the President's been pointing us out a lot of this information. You know, if it was so important and if it was so devastating to Donald Trump and others, well, we know the Biden administration and that weaponized DJ had all this information for four years. Nobody seemed to care, nobody ever demanded its release, and the idea that they wanted to release it, and maybe it's not what they thought it was at the time that they said they were going to release it is not as alarming to me as it seems to be to other people. And I'm just confident that the process has got to play out a little bit more before people, you know, make their final judgment. And you know, again, I think the methods by which we go about things has has served us well over the years. I'll give you one example. You know, President Trump earlier today, we'll play this later, you know, said that he thinks that ex President Obama should be referred for criminal prosecution regarding his behavior in the lead up to and after the twenty sixteen election. He was with the Philippine president earlier today, and the President Obama started it. Biden was there with him, Homie was there, Clapper was there. I believe Brennan was also there. The whole group was there. He told reporters and he said, you know this, He quote said, this was treason. This was every word you can think of. They tried to steal the election. Now what this really is all about? Then, in a statement released Friday, and then I interviewed Tulci Gabbert on Friday night, The issue I am raising is not a partisan issue. It's one that concerns every American. The information we are releasing clearly shows that there was a treason his conspiracy in twenty sixteen committed by officials at the highest level of our government. Their goal was to subvert the will of the American people in a ENaC what was essentially a year long coup with the objective of trying to serp the president from fulfilling the mandate bestowed upon him by the American people. Have more declassified documents show that Comy you know, was swayed by mysterious intel reports to end the Clinton email inquiry. We'll have more, by the way with Greg Jarrett later in the program. John Solomon said, if you look at what she declassified the career intel people, rank and file, they came to one conclusion, and I'll use John Solomon's words, when it got to the upper ranks, because they had a political agenda, they polluted it, turned it on its head, and made it out to be the exact opposite of what it was. And then we have the now declassified classified in appendix to DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz twenty eighteen report criticizing the politicized conduct of the FBI's midyear exam investigation into Clinton's mishand classified information, and you know call me me, you know, no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute. In July twenty sixteen, the FBI then formally launched their Crossfire Hurricane investigation. Quote. This document shows an extreme lack of effort and due diligence on the FBI's investigation of Clinton's email usage, mishandling of highly classified information that according to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, so what she's really saying here, and this is where the FBI and Cash pattel by opening this grand conspiracy investigation into the deep State, which we have reported on extensively now for going on, you know, nearly ten years, nearly a decade, is that in every one of these elections in twenty sixteen, they give Hillary a pass, and then they go with a manufactured what they knew was a manufactured you know, bought and paid for dirty disinformation dossier that they use for PISA, that they used in a PISA court and a used the court knowing that it was all untrue. And then in twenty twenty, then of course we had the fifty one former Intel officials that knew that nothing about Hunter's laptop, but even though it had been verified in March of twenty twenty and then pre bunked by the FBI going to all these big you know, social media companies in the lead up, knowing that Rudy Giuliani's attorney would release it before the election. And then in twenty twenty four they used all the lawfare in the world and again they're putting cinderblocks on the scales of presidential elections. That's what this grand conspiracy investigation is all about. I can't sum it up any better than that. I hope it makes sense to people, you know. But the unfortunate thing is nobody's really given bought or credit or a forty thousand foot view. Look at how transformational and consequential the last six months event that frustrates me. Their honor, James COMI what I can assure the arragant people is that this investigation in the Hillary's home brew server was done competently, honestly, independently. No, the Inspector General concluded just the opposite, that really damning evidence was overlooked. Then a judiciary committee released a bombshell report revealing homies FBI quote failed to investigate Hillary's use of private email servers and mishandling of highly classified information as their time as Secretary of State. And if anyone's got anyone's shocked, I've got some beachfront property to sell you. The radio show, the mainstream media a love state. This is the Sean Hannity Show, twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is on number right now. The situation in Israel, it is so historically fragile and urgent. Look at all those country has been through, fighting for its very survival, under threat constantly, Israeli neighborhoods completely wiped out, destroyed, tens and tens of thousands of Israelis displaced, dozens of Israelis dead, untold more injured. You know, peacetime wartime. The people of Israel know, you know, an overwhelming number of ballistic missiles could fall at any moment. You know, when those sirens sound, they often have only fifteen seconds to reach a bomb shelter. Now Israel does not have enough of them, especially in Tel Aviv and to Israel's north, where countless attacks have been concentrated. That's why the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews exists, and we're proud to partner with them, and they've been working around the clock providing humanitarian assistants, food, water, clothing, medicines, housing, you name it, they provide it. They're also, by the way, working around the clock to build and place hundreds of concrete reinforce bomb shelters, each and every one of them ready with the net when the next rocket strike occurs, and they're deploying sixty new bomb shelters, including ten immediate placements and fifty upgraded models with blast resistance steel doors to protect vulnerable Israeli communities from these future threats. Whatever you can do to support them in this incredible mission and their hour of need is deeply appreciated. Please donate generously. Go to IFCJ dot org. That's IFCJ dot org. Today, let's go back to Hunter Biden. Now, we played some of this yesterday, we didn't play all of it yesterday, and Hunter Biden drops a lot of F bombs. Now, Linda, did you keep the F bombs in? Because I know that that is part of your vernacular, a regular part of your vernacular, a daily part of your vernacular.
Speaker 2: It's not daily, it's occasional. You know it used to be a lot more before kids.
Speaker 1: But you know it's about name bake news alert not true.
Speaker 2: I used to curse like every other word.
Speaker 1: Now I do it, you know, every every day. I said, it's an everyday occurrence.
Speaker 2: You said all the time, all right?
Speaker 1: And when you tried to give up cursing for lent.
Speaker 3: That miserable failure, miserable failure, I think I cursed. I cursed while telling you I gave it up, which is even more embarrassing. I admit it, but it's terrible.
Speaker 1: No, I told you the day before when you said you were going to give it up, it's you won't last. You won't last half a day, you won't last an hour. Last minute, you didn't. And are you going to try and give it up this next length or No?
Speaker 2: I try every lentth every length I try, it's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just try to do it as a regular occurrence and maybe it'll go away.
Speaker 2: M It's for my stress to get it out, you know, it's good, especially when I drive.
Speaker 1: Well. You have a soulmate in Hunter Biden.
Speaker 4: You have to talk about and realize that people are really upset about illegal immigration. You how do you think your hotel room gets cleaned. How do you think you got food on your table? Who do you think washes your dishes? Who do you think does your garden? Who do you think is here? By the sheer just grit and will that they figured out a way to get here because they thought that they could give theirselves in their family a better chance. And he's somehow convinced all of us that these people are criminals.
Speaker 1: Wow, very angry, a lot of f bombs. You know what the irony is in all of this if you look at all the things that he mentioned, like my family didn't take family vacations. I remember one weekend away like in the Catskills or something, and we stayed in a motel. We didn't have family vacations. We just didn't do it. My parents couldn't.
Speaker 3: Well, he's not taking family vacations. The only reason he knows about hotels is because that's where he keeps all his hookers and cocaine. That's the only reason he knows about hotels.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that was his former life according to him. Oh yeah, but yeah, now, but you know, you know who he talks about the food and the dishes and the gardens. By the way. Most people that I know have a garden do their own garden. I actually had a garden for a number of years of my life. Did you know that You did not know I did garden.
Speaker 2: Sister told me that, and your sister told me you were actually very very good at it.
Speaker 1: I was good at it because I was diligent. I'd mean, you got to get all those weeds out of the way, you gotta water it. I was so excited every year when my corn would pop up in rows. I loved it. It was great cucumbery, tomatoes, tomatoes. And I did tomatoes. I did corn, I did bell peppers. What else did I do? My sister liked zucchini, so she I used to make her and you know, after three years of doing it, and it was a pretty big, you know, piece of land, it was a lot of work. You know, you'd have to tell the land you have to get it ready. You'd have to plant the seeds. You'd have to then show up every day. You'd have to weed it, you'd have to water it. I mean, it was a lot of work. And then I'd go I'd be driving home and I'd pass like a stand. This was when I lived in Rhode Island, and it'd be like, oh, six year, twelve years of corn for a dollar or two dollars. I'm like, I'm I put in on all this work for nothing, But I did it, and it was a good experience because you realize where food comes from. Most of us don't know where food comes from. I mean it sounds ridiculous to some guy that's on a tractor right now that's producing all the food, but it is such a small percentage of farmers that produce all of the food that feed all of us. And I'm, by the way grateful to all of them. But back to Hunter, I mean, he's so angry, lashing out at Nancy Pelosi, you know, melting down over George Clooney and a op ed about his father, slamming fake Jake Tapper. Maybe the one that we agree on but for different reasons. Uh, let's play some.
Speaker 4: Of these, and you would have the speaker emeritus that would say, well, you know, I'm gonna leave it up to but I don't know. And uh and and they'd already made a decision. They clearly made a decision.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: And when I say they, I'm I mean the speaker and you know, I heard Alexander Pelosi say something call my my mo, like put your big girl pants on to my mom or something, and I kind of feel like saying, who.
Speaker 1: The do you think you are?
Speaker 4: I would never speak about your mom that way. I will never speak about your father that way. I would never insult your parents that way. Even to this day, I would never refer to the speaker as anything but speaker. Who's Jake Tapper's audience, Jake Tapper my mom or something? Well, I don't know for real though, I don't even think it's your mom anymore, because by the by the numbers, what influence does Jake happen to have over anything? He has the smallest audience on cable news and beyond that, I think that the book is right now on Amazon that he put out. I mean, his ratings just went to after he put the book out, and you know, they did a two week infomercial for it. I mean it was such a money grab, such a disservice to everybody that he serves with the journalism that he purports to take part in, Kim Kim Kim and everybody around him. I don't have to be nice. Number one, I agree with Quentin Tarantino. George Clooney is not an actor. He is a like, I don't know what he is.
Speaker 1: He's a brand. And by the way, and God bless him. You know what.
Speaker 4: He supposedly treats his friends really well, you know what I mean, buys them things. And he's got a really great place in Lake Como, and he's great friends with Barack Obama.
Speaker 1: You what do you have to do with anything? Why do I have to listen to you?
Speaker 4: What right do you have to step on a man who's given fifty two years of his in life to the service of this country and decide that you, George Clooney, are going to take out basically a full page ad in New York Times to undermine the president.
Speaker 1: You know what George Clooney did because he.
Speaker 4: Sat down, I guess because he was like given the blessing by the Obama team or the Obama people and whoever else and David Axelrod and whoever the els is to go, Okay, yeah, you know what we're gonna We are going to insert our judgment over years. We me and James Carville, who hasn't run a race in forty years, and David Axelrod, who had one success in his political life, and that was Barack Obama. And that was because of Barack Obama, not because of David Axelrod and David pluff In. All of these guys in the Podsave America, guys who were junior speech writers in you know, on Barack Obama's Senate staff, who've been dining out on the relationship with him for years, making millions of dollars. The Anita Dunns of the world, who's made forty fifty million dollars off.
Speaker 1: The Democratic Party.
Speaker 4: They're all going to insert their judgment over a man who has figured out, unlike anybody else, how to get elected to the United States Center over seven times. This cracker can make you act any differently. No, is it safer than alcohol? Probably people think of crack as being dirty. It's the exact opposite. When you make crack, what you're doing is you're burning off all the impurities so that they're combined with the sertain bicarbonate, which makes it smokable. That's all.
Speaker 1: Wow, I feel like I learned something today. I didn't know. I didn't know how to make crack. Did you not make crack?
Speaker 2: I have to say I did not. I did not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something tells me that, you know, Hunter didn't do a lot of gardening. Perhaps that's why maybe he thinks you need so much help.
Speaker 1: Now, look, I mean, I'm not going to dispute he's not wrong that all these people, you know, stabbed his dad in the back. Problem is all these people protected him for the longest period of time until it came aim completely untenable. And he doesn't even acknowledge that fact. George Clooney is and his wife can't stand him. You know, fake Jake is just a fake phony fraud period end of sentence. And he's not wrong about these Obama people either, and how they've lived off the Obama connection, you know, as little as it might have been, he's not wrong in all of that. I think he's got anger management issues. If you were dealing with him every day, this would be every segment would be. Then he defended let's go to him defending his qualifications for being on the Barisman board. And now remember he famously went on ABC's Good Morning America and he's getting paid millions of dollars and then he admits on Good Morning America he never had any experience and energy, oil gas or Ukraine and that is being paid millions And of course don't forget the what'sapp Matt, what's up app? Met? Oh jeez, the WhatsApp message. I am sitting here with my father in between everybody he knows and my ability to hold a grudge. Why didn't you fulfill your promise? Blah blah blah blah blah. You're going to regret it. According to James Comer, money was sent millions of dollars days after makes all this money, and then did you notice he was lecturing people and the money that they make in this whole thing, totally oblivious to the utter hypocrisy of how he made his money while you know, cashing in off the Biden name with no experience. Listen, how do you.
Speaker 4: Move forward in this world if every discussion you began is a defense of you know, I know I went on the board of a Ucaion National Gas Company. A lot of it had to do with money, one hundred percent. You know, I had an organization that was willing to pay me for a service that I was one hundred percent qualified to do. I went to Yale Law School. I served on dozens of boards. Before this, I was an export in corporate governance. I have a encyclopedia peed acknowledge of the region. I had served on a major infrastructure company's board, and had done work in global aid relief throughout the entire world, and had an enormous list of connections of my own. And I was qualified to be on that board, and it gave me the freedom at a time when I really needed the freedom to be with my family, to focus on my brother's health. And I chose to do it, and I was transparent about it, and I did it.
Speaker 1: It wasn't transparent that I recall. You remember transparency. I don't remember any such thing. But we're going to see what happens here. Back to this whole investigation Grand Conspiracy, the FBI did not review thumb drives containing potentially significant evidence while investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server. According to this classified report, FBI draft memo May of twenty sixteen stating reviewing the thumb drives would be necessary to conduct a thorough and complete investigation, including assessing national security risks associated with the private server. Yet the agency never finalized the memorandum or submitted this request of the Department According to this document released by Senator Chuck Grassley of the Senate Judiciary Committee, they purposely set this whole thing up. This is all you'd really need to know, is this grand conspiracy investigation is really about the following. Did people in the highest levels of our government, the deep state as we can call them, did they take information, pervert it, turn it on its head for the purposes of impacting the twenty sixteen election. That would be using what they knew to be the fake, phony, fraudulent Hillary Clinton bought and paid for Russian disinformation dossier in twenty twenty, when they knew darn well that the Hunter Biden laptop story would leak because Bob Costello, Rudy's attorney, they all knew he had a copy. They verified its authenticity in March of twenty twenty. They went on a mission, the FBI to prebunk that laptop by warning every big tech company that you may be a victim and the lead up to this election of Russian disinformation. It may be about Joe Biden, Hunter Biden or Barisma. Then the New York Post story drops. New York Post story drops well, to the credit of people like Mark Zuckerberg with the like him or not or to the credit of Jack Dorsey. Whether you liked him or not, it doesn't matter. They did ask the FBI, is this what you were warning about? Or is this true? They knew it was a real laptop. They refused to tell them the truth, so their debunking stuck and the story got stifled again. Cinderblocks on the scale to tip a presidential election? What do you think weaponization all these years from twenty twenty to twenty twenty four were about. They saw Donald Trump was going to move forward and run one more time for president, so they threw everything they had at him, including this novel legal theory even though the statute of limitations had run out on a legal non disclosure agreement labeled as a legal expense that was a misdemeanor to begin with, and they trumped that up in a way. What thirty four counts, whatever the number was. And then having a DA that ran on a platform to get one man, one family, and one organization prosecuting the case, coordinating with the weaponized DOJ, having the third top official in that department go to work with Alvin Bragg so they can secure a conviction to stop Trump. Well didn't stop them. That's why legacy media is dead. Anyway, I want to tell you about gold co Listen, my free state of Florida now made it legal to use gold and silver as money. It is such a great idea. Moving down here. By the way, all you I'm Donnie. People that don't like Mom Donnie, we will welcome you with open arms, as long as you don't bring those crazy New York City politics with you.