Speaker 1: Welcome to This Is Important, a production of iHeart Radio, the show where we talk about what's obviously most critically crucially important today.
Speaker 2: On This Is Important, penises are getting smaller by and large. What the fuck? What are you doing here? Get a cooler fucking dog, bro, let's.
Speaker 3: Go yeah, tell yeah, yeah, Oh my gosh, yeah, what's up, fellows?
Speaker 4: Dude? I feel great? Uh, poor Osos. They gave you a bunch of merchant. Did they give you any vodka?
Speaker 2: No? No? I so okay, guy, the.
Speaker 4: Same thing happened to me. I posted about it. Did you see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the full transparency because they sent it to me the same time, and I just it's just been in a box right behind me, and uh, I wanted to change shirts so it seemed like a new week and the box behind me.
Speaker 4: That's what I did to Blake. Blake decided Enosos.
Speaker 3: I changed my shirt and I flipped my hat around, So technically it is, but sorry, hare is.
Speaker 2: Still you guys? Have the sausages made?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is We're playing a little inside baseball right here. But we actually sometimes we have to record, you know, because our schedules, we have to record two episodes in a day.
Speaker 3: M Yeah, some of us try to get here and do.
Speaker 4: It, and we we make it a point to be here, unlike other people who may or may not be off eating baby baby and.
Speaker 2: Who don't care about the audience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and who actually kind of hates our fans, which is weird. You'd think you would care about them like we do.
Speaker 2: But we're here for you.
Speaker 4: Evidently the guy that we're not naming maybe doesn't care about the fans and also eats babies, the Aruga Lord and maybe possibly one of the best nicknames, yeah, which is on the podcast. I feel like none of us have dopte nicknames. And the guy that never shows up, he has a cool nickname, that one.
Speaker 2: I see a lot of people in the comments call me bitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't love it. Yeah, that one, you see.
Speaker 4: I do see that a lot for you.
Speaker 2: It's got a ring to it. I don't love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's weird. Yeah you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think we're on record saying you're not a bitch, You're just a fucking straight up an asshole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you're not a bit.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I feel like an asshole, so thank you. You got it.
Speaker 4: I'm not a bit.
Speaker 3: Sli what is the poor osos by the way, let's give it. Let's give it a plug. What is that for people? If you want to step it out a little bit, Let me find the card.
Speaker 4: It's Tom Sigara and Bert Kreischer's vodka company. And I think poor os means like two bears, but in.
Speaker 3: Spanish or something, and that's something that can be done.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: You can make vodkas and sell it to people and like just comedian friends.
Speaker 2: We have a big podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've tried. But then Isaac couldn't figure it out. I say, there's no.
Speaker 2: Ran out of plants.
Speaker 4: What the hell, there's no way to make vodka.
Speaker 2: There's a cactus shortage.
Speaker 3: Cactus would be what's the one that the dudes from breaking bad?
Speaker 2: Do? I go past theirs all the time. Isn't it called like blue glass or whatever?
Speaker 3: No, or I thought it was called like best buddy or like, yeah, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 4: It's romanos something. They kind of did the same thing with the porosis they're doing. They're yeah, they're like, we don't just want to call it two bears.
Speaker 3: Their's is a tequila, right, And I'm like, dude, ombre.
Speaker 4: Ombres yeah, okay, damn it. It just goes to show that none of us know any amount of Spanish at all. Ombres and we're like, it's two fres.
Speaker 2: That means those those hats, those hats.
Speaker 4: That makes no.
Speaker 3: Those hats really homebraids homes. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: I mean, they don't know my size is unfortunately, but they did send a fucking truckload of stuff. So shout out to uh Burton company.
Speaker 4: Oh they send so much stuff, and thank you for sending all this stuff. But no vodka. So I am a little offended just sending a bottle.
Speaker 2: Is it vodka?
Speaker 3: It's vodka. I swear to god, it's didn't get any No, no vodka. Damn that sucks. Is that what we would do?
Speaker 2: And like golf towel and the recovery, the whole thing is about wellness and recovery.
Speaker 4: See that's where they kind of lose me because I know that's Bert's new thing because he was so uh he was you know, he was he was getting maybe morbidly obese, where you like the doctors are calling your wife and going like we have to make him work out.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal, here's the deal.
Speaker 4: A lot of when your doctor says, here's the deal. That's when you know you're in trouble. And I think for Bert, the doctor might have been saying here's the.
Speaker 2: Deal a lot of deep breath stop.
Speaker 4: So I still think he wants to party. But now as a way to like appease you know, the doctor, maybe his wife, I don't know, maybe he has to say like also recovery.
Speaker 2: Right, like, babe, I'm fine, I made a towel. I'm good now.
Speaker 4: But he is looking good. He's lost a bunch of weight, he's gotten like good. He actually's kind of jacked now. When he's he like listening, he always flex flexus.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know, there for a while he did not look jacked right, and now he really does.
Speaker 3: So would we if we went down the road, would we do a vodka tequila? Or could we just do like a Buzzball flavor? Could be pretty cool?
Speaker 4: Dude, did you read that article about Buzzball.
Speaker 2: That didn't seem lucrative enough?
Speaker 4: But go ahead, Well, Buzzball's paid you like pennies, Blake. When you told me how much.
Speaker 3: They paid you, I was embarrassed for you that you were promoting them that hard.
Speaker 4: I was embarrassed for Isaac for broker in a deal that shitty broker. Broker's right, And then they just sold the company for eight hundred million dollars.
Speaker 2: Yes, they did a congratulation eight hundred million, eight hundred million. Would they get bought by?
Speaker 3: Like, oh, you're saying congratulations, Blake, but you they axed you out of that deal and gave you nothing literally due. And now they don't send me buzzballs anymore because I think you motherfuckers talk so much shit about it.
Speaker 2: That are they bought by Inbez? Oh, here we go, Scissor Scissor.
Speaker 4: No, that's Iras Iraq. That is a New Orleans. Uh, well, that's a New Orleans drink. I'm pretty sure that's a New Orleans company as well.
Speaker 3: States now cool ship man. Good for them. I wish i'd got a little slice of that pie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I also saw that they released a new flavor that I really want to try. It's like blueberry lemonade or something. I would love it if they would.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what you could do is you could find the scariest gas Yeah. Sure, and one where like someone's getting stabbed right out front, like just where there's like a pool of blood that you kind of step over and there's like some tape.
Speaker 2: Something just when you need to borrow the key to the bathroom. It's attached to a chainsaw. Oh damn, yeah.
Speaker 4: Just a whole Yeah, a plunger that the plunger is covered in ship. And then you maybe go down one aisle and there's you rent to like a big cob web where you're like, oh shit, no one's had been in this part of this gas station for a few years.
Speaker 2: Oh there's a hole in the floor that doesn't have a bottom, and you're saying that's where they'll have the new flavor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's where. That's where the buzzballs are.
Speaker 3: And I wonder why they don't send me free buzzballs anymore. Yeah, that partnership, it has run dry, drier than my hair.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's the ad camp.
Speaker 3: Well, Blake, you made the deal way before we started to talk at the ship on the buzzballs. So well, my thing was, is I drank a buzzball at your bachelor party and I said, you know what, I think this is gonna be my freaking new party starter.
Speaker 4: And is that where it's It started? In the Ozarks, by the way, Yes, the Ozarks I bet the thing that they pull out of the ozarks most often when they're cleaning cleaning up the arts are buzzballs.
Speaker 2: Obviously it's science.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they're just huge nets nets full of snakes and buzzballs.
Speaker 2: Absolute, there's no snakes. That's the thing that's an ozark barbecue, Just buzzballs and snakes.
Speaker 3: Brother, grab you a cold one, take a hot snake off the grill.
Speaker 2: Baby isn't. But what would buzzballs aside? You're saying what or not aside? Whatever? What would we want to do as a crew? Never a side? Brother? Yeah? Like what kind of dream?
Speaker 4: Well? I mean I would a flavored drink like a buzzball that you could pound that is like a boat liquor or something. That's a good idea, a party starter. But ours wouldn't taste like garbage, or ours wouldn't taste like it doesn't didn't taste like garbage because some of the flavors you're like, oh, that's not that, that's not bad.
Speaker 2: Sometimes garbage is just someone's leftovers. It's kind of good.
Speaker 4: It tasted like like you are poisoning your pocket in a bad way, not in a good way.
Speaker 2: Where the last the last two ounces of a buzzball. The last two ounces of a buzzball don't feel right. I don't agree.
Speaker 3: This is coming from a man who took a buzzball in thirty different states on the TII Tour and each one went.
Speaker 2: Down just fine.
Speaker 3: Right that maybe in Indianapolis that one got away.
Speaker 4: Maybe in a handful of these states. Actually, actually I think there's a handful of states that maybe the buzzballs didn't go down.
Speaker 2: I feel like the millort in Chicago did you better? But what do I know?
Speaker 3: Mallord is a special special beverage. What if we made our own kind of malort, Like if we were like, well, we're not Chicago DearS, could we call it our Lord, our Lort and Savior Our Lord?
Speaker 2: Hey, that's pretty good on.
Speaker 4: The third day, our Lord rose again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just actually something gross on purpose. Yes, that is the wait, that is a buzzball. Yeah, what the hell, you guys? Buzzballs are delicious?
Speaker 3: Okay, well all right, but yes, I do think that maybe a drink like that could actually, you know, crush for us.
Speaker 4: I think that would be kind of fun for me.
Speaker 2: I'm like a light beer.
Speaker 3: Beers are hard to nail, are hard to nail there. It's a real delicate science. What if we went Have you seen the buzz boxes. I'm kind of got pissed when I saw that at first.
Speaker 4: They're like, so they're they're wait, so it's a different company and they saw a buzzball and they're like, we're gonna put it in a different container.
Speaker 2: Oh, different company in a box. That's a shots fired, that's a shots fired. Oh yeah, I'm fucking.
Speaker 4: Well, let's let's do it. Buzz pyramid and it's just a little pyramid that you slurp out of the top.
Speaker 3: Oh, and it's very it's alien themed because a lot of people think that aliens created the pyramids.
Speaker 2: You know, yes, what about like a buzz bump is just a flatsheet of paper just going sort of like bump and you like popp it like a sun drink it right out of the bombo.
Speaker 4: I mean it's like a zip I thought you were saying it's like a buzz I think people call cocaine that a little buzz bump.
Speaker 3: Yeah, may or like maybe when you unscrew the top, there's a little baggy of cocaine under it and.
Speaker 2: You can the packaging is a mirror with like a white mountain.
Speaker 4: Dude, I bet that would sell great.
Speaker 2: And you don't even drink it. No, and it's not legal. Yeah, yeah, it's not legal.
Speaker 4: You have.
Speaker 3: Isaac sounds like a money maker. Hear me out, it's legal cocaine. No, let's do this, keep it illegal. That would be pretty good.
Speaker 4: I will say the thing about Circle. So I was talking about Circle last I.
Speaker 2: Don't even remember what. I don't remember last week, but I did change jackets.
Speaker 4: They sent me this container.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Do they call it a container or a cup or a fucking torpedo?
Speaker 2: I don't know what they exactly they call it. It's fucking huge coutainer. Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 4: It's light light, pink like very I don't know if you can tell or not.
Speaker 2: Asshole.
Speaker 3: Yeah it looks like asshole.
Speaker 4: This actually looks exactly like Dy's asshole. Weirdly, let's go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like a little baby.
Speaker 4: Rat because you, you know, you kind of want a tougher drink at least I do. I want it to be a little not pink.
Speaker 2: You want an American flag bald eagle situation.
Speaker 4: I would love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that thing looks pretty psychotic. It looks like a weapon, Almo, Like you hit somebody with that ship if he held it like this and swung.
Speaker 4: It Orange County. It's a weapon in Orange County, California. It's just like a bunch of soccer moms to be like, fuck you bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was gonna say it looks like a weapon at like a volleyball tournament for twelve year olds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right. Yeah, that's what I meant. Yeah, No, Drake, do you remember that when I forget where we were? But in the hotel lobby, we just came down and we were all hung over and we were trying to leave, and we're waiting on I believe.
Speaker 2: I believe to hang on. Let's narrow this down.
Speaker 4: I believe. Uh, we're waiting on Todd.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Uh there was there was a full on cheerleader cheerleading competition and there were this is no exaggeration, three hundred girls and their parents. Yeah, it was like just in the lobby of this hotel. It was madness.
Speaker 2: That's it. I feel like that's when you forget. No, I don't.
Speaker 4: I was gonna stay you.
Speaker 2: Guys, remember I wake up every morning and go Man. That was.
Speaker 4: Perfect these with all of these girls just on puffy face. But I feel like that's where where there would be if there was a fight and it were to break out, someone's going to get clubbed with with one of these, or standing or something like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know, it's funny you say that. I feel like circle. I feel like circle fits in anywhere. It's the kind of place. It's the kind of thing you can bring on a fishing boat or a cheerleader convention. It's that good. You lose.
Speaker 4: Just went fishing. My HOMIEO visited last week. Oh hell yeah, and we went fishing. We went offshore. We went like twenty miles off shore.
Speaker 2: This is like ocean fishing, yeah, ocean.
Speaker 4: And we went on this today, like twenty foot boat. It was kind of wild. It took us like an hour and some change to get out there. And then we get out there, it was like calm a shit. There was no waves, there was nothing. It was wild like glass out there. And Walsh was he caught this kobe. We were catching kobe, which are these like beautiful black and gray striped fish and then uh, kobe Kobe, and then he was reeling it in and it looked like he was handling it right, because we've been catching these. This is probably his third or fourth one that he's caught. And he was handling it and all of a sudden he couldn't do it, and he's like, I can't, I can't, And.
Speaker 2: What do you mean is like he locked up his he lactate.
Speaker 4: Yeah. We just thought he was like like kind of bitching out or something were and we were like, you got this dude, like trying to encourage him. He's like, no, no, I can't, I can't. I'm sorry, and we're like okay, uh, and so I grabbed it from him. It was like moving a bus and I'm railing, railing, and then it would like yank out and then the it started to tow the boat. It told us one mile from where we were.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're gonna need a bigger boat.
Speaker 4: The captain was like holy shit. Uh he was like, this is between a two hundred and four hundred pound fish submarine.
Speaker 2: It's a Russian so yeah, it's a coxa and uh so wait, sorry, what what type of fish is this?
Speaker 4: So? A kobia is like this beautiful. They're not even that big. They're like thirty five thirty six. They can get like a one hundred and fifty pounds, but this was like much larger than that.
Speaker 2: So this was a super jack. And you're calling it a kobia or a kobea, Yeah, Kobia, kobiaea cocoby Yeah.
Speaker 3: And so the captain was like, that's not a kobea. A shark saw that the kobea was floundering fighting ate the kobe eat it. So now we're fighting this big ass shark, right, and it was towing us around the ocean. It was absolent, and we're so far out there you can't see land. We're just in the middle of this ocean on this little ass boat.
Speaker 4: I don't like it. Wild. Yeah, we saw, dude. We kept passing the real to my buddy Jason, back to me, back to Walsh, back to me, and we kept fighting him and then for like forty five minutes, and right as we were about to get into where we could actually see what the fuck it was, the line snapped and we lost a tip.
Speaker 3: Son of a bitch, O don of a bitch. But I gotta get me and my boy and ignited something within me that I'm like, I love this to be out in the middle of the ocean with your homies battling, battling this big ass fish. I totally got it. I never really got ocean fishing before, oh this, because it's always It was a couple of times. I've never been offshore like that. I've been pretty damn close to shore. Yeah, I've never been like fucking out there out there. It was rad I did it in Key West once and it was legit one of the best times ever. We like started by like throwing out the bait nets, starting with like really little fish, and just every fish, it just keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger until you're like pulling in sharks.
Speaker 2: It was so fun.
Speaker 4: Dude, I caught a barracuda. I didn't get it in the boat once again, but uh, this barracuda came and was just chilling and I was like, is this guy gonna eat our bait? And he goes, no, he can see the hook in the in it. They have great eyes. So you put it in and they just weren't hitting it, and then he would flick in just a fish.
Speaker 3: He's like, watch this, and he snatched it immediately. This big ass like seven foot long barracuda.
Speaker 2: This thing was huge. Did they just snap?
Speaker 3: And yeah, it was just like lightning like, and he grabbed it. And then I, for whatever reason, I threw my line in and he attacked mine and now I'm fighting this big ass barracuda and he came on the top of the water and was doing the fishtail thing like it's like it's like like I'm fucking Jimmy Houston or some shit.
Speaker 4: Is that a real a real fisherman. Yeah, Jimmy Houston. Great, Yeah, he'll build dance. Those are my dad's to to boys.
Speaker 2: These can't be real names.
Speaker 3: Dude, those sound like fisherman names for sure. You'll dance old dance.
Speaker 4: Bill dance and uh yeah. There it's just on the water. And this thing's huge. It's probably like six feet long or some ship. It was wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, those things get big. They're kind of scary too. Yeah, and then and then that line snaps once again.
Speaker 2: But what the hell? Is there a way to do where you don't have to ride on a boat for an hour just driving to get out there?
Speaker 4: No, No, there's kind of no way.
Speaker 2: Helicopter.
Speaker 4: I guess you could helicopter in durs.
Speaker 2: That's what I would do. Yeah, yeah, is there a way you can like helicopter over the water with just an assault rifle and instead of.
Speaker 3: Okay, pivot, wait, I like this. I like so now you don't want to blow here? Okay, No, to bring up something like a month ago, you don't want to shoot rocket launchers at drone planes that are being driven and explode planes, but you do want to kill fish by helicoptering over the ocean with the assault rifle.
Speaker 2: That was a joke. But I would definitely take a helicopter to the boat if it chopped the time down to like fifteen twenty minutes. Yeah, I would take a helicopter to the boat. I'm I'm the least big fan of getting somewhere on a boat.
Speaker 4: If it's choppy, if it's but if it's nice, it's kind of fun.
Speaker 2: You get really seasick even if it's not choppy. But it's just like and over here, you're just everyone has to like yell talk and you're like, it's kind of tucked back that way, but it's beautiful. I hate it.
Speaker 4: Well, dude, we didn't even talk. He just pumped up the nineties hip hop our captain.
Speaker 2: I hate the wind.
Speaker 4: This is the footfall. F It's a part of the experience.
Speaker 2: You hate wind. I'm too sensitive, dres You're never.
Speaker 3: Gonna be able to avoid wind like you hate it in other aspects of the life.
Speaker 2: I think I've done pretty good so far. You've actual you never seen me in the one.
Speaker 4: So this is actually kind of wild because I always thought that Durst was an asshole, but I think he's now finally proving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're tiptoeing. Come to me, darre I join.
Speaker 4: Into in the bitch territory right here. I like that.
Speaker 2: There's no doubt in my mind. I've got bitch tendencies, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so sure, so if you can get around going out on a boat. By the way, this boat was very small and it was pretty choppy going out. I think you would have had a hard time with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do get seasick. I do have to drop a dramamine or.
Speaker 4: Whatever drama mean. Sure, yeah, take it. If you got on a bigger boat, it's a little easier. So, you know, I think maybe we would get a bigger boat.
Speaker 2: That's why the Shark Week was a ship. When we were on the big boat that had like the equalizers and was just like you're kicking out kick that if you took me out to like an oil rigs or whatever. This oil rig, yeah, oil and we're fishing off of that and just kicking it listening to the nineties hip hop all about it.
Speaker 3: I love that wore Diary.
Speaker 4: You'd have to take a boat out to the oil rig.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I would take a helicopter a fishing maaster party on an oil rig out there.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that sounds like a pretty good time. I've never been on an oil rig. I don't know what happened really on oil rigs.
Speaker 2: Have you seen Armageddon? It's awesome.
Speaker 3: I have seen seen Armageddon and those Yeah, that was a cool crew. But I imagine not everybody's that cool on oil rigs, right they are?
Speaker 2: Are you joking?
Speaker 4: They have to be.
Speaker 2: What do you think the movie is based on? They were like, these are the the the coolest people ever? Right right? Yeah, okay, I can see. Yeah it's like brutal. Well, so okay, so Maruce Willis and like the guy from Being Rained, I think it was it. As you like to say, clunkin Michael Dark.
Speaker 3: Oh, Michael clunking Dark. All right, one of.
Speaker 4: Our ground Yeah he did, Michael, he would be hosting Shark Week if he was so alive.
Speaker 2: For sure, there was no doubt my mind. From an oil rig, that would be That's my vibe, would like barbecue going, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you could steal barbecue on a boat, you know.
Speaker 2: I know that. Yeah, I know that. But I want to be able to kind of walk over, take a sniff, say what's up to the guy.
Speaker 3: What are the things that the military they launched jets off of, and to be obsessed with them? Remember how fucking much you loved him when you were a kid. I thought the coolest shit on earth was an aircraft carrier.
Speaker 2: Whoever had the g I Joe.
Speaker 4: You know I've been on one, you know, I landed on one in the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's insane. That's like my childhood dream. Yeah, dude, it was crazy because you have to I was a USO tour. We had to land. It was the SS Roosevelt, I believe, and we uh hooked you. You have to hit this hook right, yeah, the like rubber bands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then it it'll like stop you, right, and it stops you on a fucking dime, dude, Like you have to be prepared or else you're gonna like break your neck right uh. And then when you take off, it hooks you again, and it's the runways too short to get up to speed, so it has to slingshot you off. So for a second it feels like you're falling to your death for like a few seconds where you're like oh shit.
Speaker 2: After you go off and then it raises up.
Speaker 4: After you go off, it sling shots you, and then you're not up to speed yet, so you kind of fall and then it takes off.
Speaker 2: This is something that is something I would want to do. Yeah, Okay, I like that.
Speaker 4: Well, you can't feel it's just I mean you're on a like floating building. There's no you're not feeling a way.
Speaker 2: Sorry. I mean even like the landing and the takeoff situation there, like that seems like cool and fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a sick experience. It also was so cool. We did this huge show in front of like, I want to say, twenty five hundred people and it was huge and there's a huge American flag behind us, and we go and we do this whole thing, and we do this big meet and greet and I'm meeting thousands of our military, you know.
Speaker 3: And then I go, I need to use the restroom, but I'll Isa Schlessinger, it's using the captain's quartered restroom. And they're like, the closest one is four stories down, like down the stairwell. And I'm like, okay, I guess so yeah, and I'm like, I got it.
Speaker 2: I got this.
Speaker 4: So I walk four stories down and I'm like looking for the restroom and I peek into these guys. They're like barracks. It's like there's like three people sleeping on the little cops. And I'm like, hey, do you guys know where the restroom is? And they're like, yeah, it's right there. And these guys look at me and they go, Adam Devine. They probably fucked up my name. They're like Adam, and I'm like yeah, and they're like, what the.
Speaker 2: Fuck what are you doing here? They didn't even know.
Speaker 4: They had no idea that there was this giant USO show happening four stories above them. They had no clue.
Speaker 3: Those guys were the dudes that nobody tells about the party.
Speaker 4: No one told me these guys.
Speaker 2: Dude, you want to shoot a torpedo? At a Russian boat.
Speaker 4: I felt bad for these guys. I'm like, this is it's probably just kind of boring on these warships in the middle of nowhere, right in the middle of the other were we were.
Speaker 3: Just playing magic down here. Whether there's a party, What the heck?
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: That sounds fun?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure it was an absolute insane experience for them.
Speaker 2: You know, someone's gotta guard the house, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's it's very cool they had they have I mean, they've got everything on there. It was pretty rad.
Speaker 2: Do they still do? Like do you still have to?
Speaker 3: I remember I had a pair of pajamas that had it like where the dude like peels potatoes?
Speaker 2: Is that something you have to do? What's that? What the fuck was that? When you say that one more time? Adam, did you follow this?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I didn't. I don't think anyone did.
Speaker 2: Like was that a punishment? You had a pair of pajamas and then you went into it was.
Speaker 3: A cartoon of a dude in the army like peeling potatoes, and I remember it said like this fucking stuffed or something.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what it said.
Speaker 4: Well, I think like if you if you work in the kitchen. I think if you work in the kitchen, you might have to peel some potatoes sometimes. As pretty sure.
Speaker 3: This was like a like a punished that they gave you.
Speaker 4: If you're like, well, yeah, because that's not the best job to have is peeling potatoes.
Speaker 2: Went upstairs shooting cannons.
Speaker 3: So when you walked in on these two when you walked in on these two bros, were they peeling potatoes?
Speaker 2: Like, oh, okay, good question, good question.
Speaker 4: No, it was just they were just they were just chilling like in their little.
Speaker 2: This is crazy, I know.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: How do you even make pajamas of the situation that you're talking about?
Speaker 3: That's not how I know the military. I know that through these pajamas I had when I was three.
Speaker 2: Blake knows everything about the world based on pajamas he had as a kid or I don't know a kid, or last year I had.
Speaker 3: A really sick pair of Ninja pajamas with like like red kind of like silk bottoms.
Speaker 2: Those were off the chain.
Speaker 3: Right, you don't remember your pjs? Do you remember you your most favorite pjs when you were a kid. I don't know, I know, I don't I think I got out of pj's had a fairly How long were you wearing pjs?
Speaker 2: You were sleeping butt naked very early.
Speaker 4: Now, how long were you wearing pjs for?
Speaker 3: I think I was wearing pjs so I was like seven or eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, is that old?
Speaker 4: Is that old?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think for back then. I feel like kids wear pajamas longer now because there's like a pajama industry, you.
Speaker 4: Know, yeah, and pushing pajamas on.
Speaker 3: People wear your pj's the school day.
Speaker 4: I feel like I wore like basketball shorts. I wear exactly what I currently wear, basketball shorts and T shirts from the time I was like five, probably.
Speaker 2: As soon as you start wearing boxers. As soon as I segued to boxers from briefs, so I guess that's like sixth grade or fifth grade.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think I did that kind of late though.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, as soon as some dude next to me was like, where's your dick during gym? I was like, I think we're wearing boxers. Yeah, okay, that's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true because you wear the tidy waddies and like there's not even a dick in there. There's a lot of because that is embarrassing if you have a lot of extra room in your tidy whities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like, I just didn't have my dick yet, you know.
Speaker 4: Like I'm thinking, wasn't fully formed.
Speaker 2: I just didn't have it. Yes, and this dude had like chest hair.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm thinking I want to go back to tidy whitey. I was thinking that the other day.
Speaker 4: I see that for you. I'm surprised you already aren't there.
Speaker 3: I'm I've I've got it in the Amazon cart. I just need to pull the trademard.
Speaker 4: Now are you going to go whities? Or I could see you wearing like some lavender.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I want to go white because there will be.
Speaker 2: The like European bikini cut no no, no, no, no, just standard issue like full bottockeys Haynes jockeys. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know if I want to go white. I want to go white because of the you know, the sting. Yeah, but you just re up real quick sometimes. You know, I'm not changing my underwear that often in a day, So I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, wait, little wait, what do you mean you don't change your underwear? That often.
Speaker 3: No, like every day, well yeah, every day, but like the dudo stayings come like way more.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you the confidence there's hour stains. There's fewer stains than you think. I remember mid two thousands, they were like out of black underwear, and I was like, why don't I get some white underwear?
Speaker 4: There's a national shortage of black underwear yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, you know, dude, going to buy underwear like a department store it is the most raggedy experience ever. You're like pulling their raw out. They're all open from people like fingering the fabrics or whatever. You're like, okay, oh I found a medium. Oh these are like long or too short or whatever.
Speaker 3: The kids nowadays don't even know our struggles, dude. They just they just hit a button and underwear shows up at their doorsteps.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then you don't know what you're dealing with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had to go to the Beverly Center and finger a bunch of underwears.
Speaker 2: I don't like doing that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, Target, the Target underwear zone is still buck Wild, dude.
Speaker 2: It is a war zone in there. It is raggedy. That's a place. It's just too it's way too information that's.
Speaker 3: A wind that's a wind tunnel in there.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I bought white underwear, and I was nervous. I was nervous. Yeah, and I'm happy to report, which is the thing I'm gonna start saying now.
Speaker 4: I wish you would.
Speaker 2: I'm happy, please report, please report. Yeah, I love the people say that.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to report that. There weren't stays for quite a while until I'm not so happy to report there definitely were. But then you pitch them and you got new ones, right, so like right, or you just wash them right, like just what you don't got to throw away. Now it becomes like a faint there's a little faint something in the front, and sometimes there's a little faint something in the back. Nobody's perfect.
Speaker 4: What do you mean in the front your dick is shitty? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: It's like piss like yellow, the last drop always lands in your pants situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just it's over time, it's erosion.
Speaker 4: I feel like I drink it. I feel like I drink enough circle water that my piss doesn't come out yellow. Really, I have a very clear stream.
Speaker 3: Huh, it's not even the color of the piss. It's the acidity. It's the microplastics.
Speaker 2: It's the microplastics. We forgot to get into this last week.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you right now, I'm convinced. I am stuffed. Well, the microplastics in my test.
Speaker 2: Almost all by the way, the fact that they're like, there's microplastics in your dick, ain't nothing micro down now, let.
Speaker 4: Me tell you, yeah, bro, that's for damn sure what I guess I miss this. There's microplastics.
Speaker 2: The big study that's come out in the last couple of weeks is that they like cut into the nuts of a bunch of cadavers, like fifteen cadavers. It's science.
Speaker 3: They were just fucking around, just fucking around, dude.
Speaker 4: I'm sure. I'm sure, don't they cut into the nuts of cadavers. I feel like that should be happening every day, Like every day when there's a new cadaver, you're cutting into nuts.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree, Adam. We can we can debate that later. Sorry, but I'm not so happy.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to report that we're gonna.
Speaker 2: They found they found microplastic in the testicles of like nine out of ten of these nuts that they cut open and also like dog nuts. Oh, they found plastic in the dog.
Speaker 4: Nut and we're cutting those open.
Speaker 2: And then they're like, there's plastic in your dicks, and that's why they think dicks are shrinking and erections are not as whatever. So we have we.
Speaker 4: Were kind of hoot something when we were saying dad dicks in the nineties, they were just bigger. They were bigger, they were scared, they were more manly.
Speaker 2: Yes, penises are getting smaller, by and large. I knew it.
Speaker 4: And that's I knew. That's a fact. I knew.
Speaker 2: That's a fact. I knew it.
Speaker 3: I noticed it, Adam, It's a fact I can proof I knew.
Speaker 2: I know. I tell you I noticed it really quickly.
Speaker 4: And cut to our sponsor him.
Speaker 2: Higger better boners him bigger better boners crazy.
Speaker 3: But ever since I read that report, I feel it in there now, like I can feel it.
Speaker 2: I know it's in there right. What color do you think the plastics are? Florastic? Maybe buzzball colored?
Speaker 3: I feel like, is it like what's inside of like a beanie baby? You have ever seen a beanie baby split open?
Speaker 4: Or like a hackey sack where you know a hacky sack where it would get ground down and then the beads would start to come out. You'd have to like ask your mom to sew up the side.
Speaker 2: But aren't those just like literal beans like from a like a dried beans.
Speaker 4: Like another the tiny little pieces of plastic, Yeah, pieces.
Speaker 3: Of plastic that's what I imagine is floating around in there.
Speaker 2: I can. I think it's fun. It's like because if when you cook food and you like scrape the teflon off, Yeah, that's like the forever chemical that does not go on. It just goes into your bloodstreams.
Speaker 4: And you know how much microwaving I do in plastic?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, but.
Speaker 4: Yes, how much microwaving I do with plastic plates and plasticware?
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 4: That's bad? Yeah? I do?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: I want to say I do that two three times a day, every day, every day of my life.
Speaker 2: Are you really every day of my life? Why?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Why?
Speaker 2: I know? You know? Did you know that's naughty? That's like a comedy. Bet, it's very naughty.
Speaker 4: Chloe did tell me how naughty that was. She And and it's just so easy, be much easier to just do that.
Speaker 2: And do you like to stand next to it and kind of look into it while it's going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then my mom would also do that growing up too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, so this was taught, this has learned.
Speaker 4: I thought this was the way of the world, and now this is how I do things. So I have so much I feel like it went the opposite way. Like my dick and balls look like to hang a little heavier from all the microplastics, all the microplastics.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you've kind of you would embraced it. Yeah, you embraced it, so the micro became a little macro macro. Yah, you're hanging big plastic adam, you know me.
Speaker 2: Fucking rotisserie chicken strings are in your fucking testicles.
Speaker 3: It might be all we're gonna have to unfurdle your ship, dude. I watch The Bear like the first couple episodes of the new season last night, and they were talking about the same thing, the rot strings, and Chloe goes, all the food looks so good here, and then I go, I ship out one of those about it.
Speaker 2: I suddenly can't watch this anymore.
Speaker 3: It's truly incredible that that that that that happened. Then I actually, yeah, it's something that a dog would do.
Speaker 2: It's very cool. Every morning I go, I can't believe he should out that string before we saw those three hundred cheerleaders. Think about that all the time, those cheerleaders.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every morning I wake up a stretch, always stretch, and then I think string three.
Speaker 3: Hundred, Kansas City, Kansas City, Here I come. Those girls look crazy. You forget how crazy like cheerleader of fashion is until you see three, not many hundred of them.
Speaker 4: Not not Jersey always thinks about it.
Speaker 2: So it's madness. The pulled back, hard hair. Oh and the makeup game is crazy bro scary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's actually a little scary. Like I I mean, Blake has daughters. Are you that wants to cheer? Are you going to be like hell, yeah, I get you some right rock Yeah, I mean cheer.
Speaker 2: But the question for me is are you gonna let them wear makeup? And look, I don't know what this means or what I'm saying. That is not I never do.
Speaker 4: That's that should be our slogan.
Speaker 2: That is, don't don't say it. You don't have to say it. That is not of their age like John Benet Ramsey style, like.
Speaker 4: I'm in as Blake would say, agreeans.
Speaker 2: These girls are designed for weirdos to kidnap.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, you're you're making your daughter more desirable to weirdos to kidnap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, you guys think that. I'm not excusing the weirdos or blaming the girls, but you're just designing them for weird Yeah, you're designing them. You're making them look like Megan the state of the Art weirdo bit.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, it's it is weird.
Speaker 3: I thought it was more like it's like it's like stage makeup. It's like makes the features pop. It's not for life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know who's looking up from the stage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they're but they're like that in the lobby of the Kansas City uh whatever Lowe's Hotel that we're staying.
Speaker 2: At, right right, right.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I feel like that's it's it's almost like part of the uniform.
Speaker 2: So I don't I don't know if you made it that.
Speaker 4: I guess you kind of have to, because yeah, your daughter, if she's in the cheer program and she's part of the team, and you know, they all, uh they all go to what what is it they call it? The worlds? What do they call it?
Speaker 2: Every morning? I wake up and I know you tell us, brother, they all are going to like the Big Championship, World Series, World Series.
Speaker 4: Every cheerleader ever is like the big the Big Championship of cheerleading. They're all going to Okay, like every cheerleading cheer from every school goes to the Championship. I know, I know what event your speaking.
Speaker 2: The National cheer Off the just finish your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I kind of forgot my thought. I was thinking of the National cheer Off.
Speaker 2: What about it? You're like the makeup, the makeup, the makeup.
Speaker 3: Are you saying it's weird if like one girl shows up just all natural, no filter, and it's like, yeah, that's what, Yes, what's up with the grody girl.
Speaker 4: And you have to put the makeup on her?
Speaker 2: Cheerlead here's my question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're going to nationals there every girl goes toals ever happen if you.
Speaker 2: So, here's my question. Would they're gonna get kidnapped?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Is it? That was not? That was not? Uh? Like is it worth it? And by the way, I kind of understand what Blake's saying about like stage makeup, because you're performing in front of thousands of people, these giant places. Now you want to pop to the back row, right, guess who's it? But guess who's in the back row. Maybe maybe you put on a little less makeup and you just hit the people up front who are proud to be there, happy to be there.
Speaker 3: Not family, that's friends and family and family.
Speaker 2: The judges are right there the back row.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't need the back row. That's not This isn't for you.
Speaker 2: Guys standing there with his hands in the pocket. This isn't for you, brother the Kyle k newa checks in the back ye playing bracket. Do people still say.
Speaker 3: That I did see dude, I actually, now that you brought that up, I saw a guy there was like this cute ass.
Speaker 4: So I'm on this island in Charleston. Outside of It's it's beautiful there. They have a very cute, very local like fundraiser for the fire department and it's a it's a fish fry and there there's you know, fish fry and you go there and they do it once a year and there was like a bounce house for kids and they you know, adults are drinking beers and it was hot as fuck. It was awesome, And there's a band plane I'm like, this is cool. And there's kids running around everywhere, and I'm like with Bow and with Chloe and her mom, and I'm like, man, this is incredible.
Speaker 2: You're looking at your future. It's great. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I'm like and seeing all these kids running around, I'm like, this is truly, truly fantastic. And then there's this guy who's standing like this with his hands in his pocket and he's just swaying.
Speaker 2: If you're listening at home, Adam's making a face of creepy.
Speaker 3: Like kind of looks like he had a lobotomy or he's just swaying back and forth.
Speaker 4: I mean, and he was dressed peculiar, uh, and I.
Speaker 3: Was Christopher Lloyd and Dennis the Men.
Speaker 4: He looks like he's ready to kidnap children.
Speaker 2: Like Christopher Lloyd and camp nowhere.
Speaker 4: And I'm looking around. No one's noticing this guy, and I'm like, these creeps, they just blend in. I feel like no one even sees this fucking guy just eyeing their children. I'm like, and that you know who that guy was? The cheap fire chain Kyle Knew a check dude.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, he's so good.
Speaker 4: No one even noticed the guy you know.
Speaker 2: What, man, I hadn't been outside today. Thank you for taking me on that walk. That checks out. It's crazy, Damn, I kid.
Speaker 4: You didn't even he didn't even like hit me up to visit. I'm like, right down the street, the hell are you doing here?
Speaker 3: He's a son of a bit, oh make up, he's just looking for prey, trying to eat the buffet over there.
Speaker 2: He went to the buffet. Baby God, damn, that's up man. I hate that guy. Thank you for that. Thanks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, Smet, I'm willing to take you guys on under walked walk me home.
Speaker 2: Brother Blake, your hair is still wet from last week?
Speaker 3: Huh at this point, I think it just kind of ringed up real nice. I love when my curls popped like that. I wish there was a product I could get now.
Speaker 4: This is a few weeks out. It happened several weeks ago at this point. But how was your Fourth of julys? Did you guys do any bangers or have any real throwdowns or more of a family affair Now that we are getting older, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: La was popping. As far as like fireworks go, they were going all the way till like four in the morning. It was I was kind of proud of That's what I do love about LA because obviously it's super legal in California.
Speaker 4: Here in South Carolina, it's pretty damn wet. The fireworks aren't going to start anything on fire in southern California. You're fucking like, I won't I won't even throw a joint onto a hillsign.
Speaker 2: You're always saying that I won't even do that. I was like, let's let's get away from this hillside before I throw this joint. I go, dude, as always.
Speaker 4: Great call, great call, Yeah, don't even and almost don't even do it, almost you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then we'll keep driving. I'll be like, fuck another hillside. He's like, don't do not I want to.
Speaker 4: I want to throw it. I want to throw this lid joint on that hillside.
Speaker 2: Get me to the flats, Get me to this flat before I burn my damn fingertips.
Speaker 4: This hillside's gotta go.
Speaker 2: But yeah, zero regard for and then.
Speaker 4: The fourth of July hits and no one gives a fuck.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like everybody's pretty good about not starting fires.
Speaker 4: Three hundred and sixty four days out of the year, and then the fourth of July figh.
Speaker 2: Every person cooking outside in the streets.
Speaker 4: And then they go absolutely ship.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they went nuts because I think what was the they announced that it was illegal this year, but it always has been. I like saw the story. It's always but like they like doubled down. And then everybody's like, well, fuck you.
Speaker 2: How do we feel about the people who are trying to cancel fireworks for dogs and cats.
Speaker 4: For dogs or the dogs?
Speaker 3: I mean, you can't and I feel bad for the dogs. It truly does fuck them up. It's like Vietnam for them. It's crazy the Vietnam War.
Speaker 2: For a day, it's one night.
Speaker 4: It's one day day.
Speaker 3: These dogs they start shitting in the house. It gives them diarrhea.
Speaker 4: Lot like that.
Speaker 2: For one night, I've shatt in the house, I've had diarrhea. That's one day. I agree. I I we can't not blow up.
Speaker 4: It's just we're blowing up. Goddamn sorry about it.
Speaker 2: Why make doggy ear muffs?
Speaker 3: I'm just kind of like that's a money idea. There's got like a box, a soundproof box of sorts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, or how.
Speaker 4: About you just give them drugs? And knock them out right.
Speaker 3: Some people do that, yeah, give them drugs. Some people do that. Yeah, I know that's an approach. Like and then they're like, I don't want to give my animal drugs. I'm like, well, I mean, don't you do drugs?
Speaker 4: Drugs? Fucking rock dude.
Speaker 2: And by the way, your dog won't remember this the next day. No, you you've personified this dog. It's already on antidepressants, which is just bizarre. Okay, okay, go off. You're giving it a memory it does not have.
Speaker 4: Do dogs take antidepressants?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. People are giving their dogs all sorts of pharmaceuticals now, I don't know, all sorts of meds, and they just don't remember that shit.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean there's no way to truly know. Maybe they do, I know, maybe they do get PTSD and maybe it sticks with them for a long time. I mean, you've seen abused animals. Then your dog sucks and get a cooler fucking dog.
Speaker 2: Brom Let me ask you what dog in the eighties was ever like, can't can't handle.
Speaker 3: Not spuds, Mackenzie, That motherfucker was helping shoot off firearm. Just yeah, that's exactly right. Do we need more spuds Mackenzies back in society for President.
Speaker 2: I just don't think it is necessary to cease fireworks my favorite thing. I agree we're all in agreeance for one night of an animal to be like chill in agreeance.
Speaker 3: I mean, I as much as like I feel bad.
Speaker 4: Did either did either of you guys blow up any fireworks? Because I didn't. I didn't get my hands on any. And I'm actually so disappointed because I always try to light something on fire every year every don't have.
Speaker 2: The bug in me to go get them. But if someone was on my street and they were like, hey, do you want to buy this three hundred dollars worth of fireworks? I go yeah, But to like find it and go drive because where do you gotta go?
Speaker 3: Well, is that maybe a good like neighborhood side hustle? Oh he has a good towards you, just with a home made explosive. It's always like yeah, if you Oh, that's a different thing.
Speaker 2: I thought she meant like they go buy a thousand bucks worth of things and then they just kind of call their neighbors and their like, oh no, dude.
Speaker 4: I had a neighbor in Omaha that would he would make his own fireworks.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that's dangerous. In peace gone.
Speaker 4: He didn't sell them, but his actually, his house did blow up. He fucked up.
Speaker 2: I'm drunk now.
Speaker 3: He did fuck up. But he would put on the big fireworks show every fourth of July. And then one year another fuck up, and and then I think his house blew up like the year after.
Speaker 4: But we were all there ready to watch the show. They all went off at the exact same time. It was absolute chaos. It was just like a giant explosion happened.
Speaker 2: It was meant to do. That.
Speaker 4: The coolest thing.
Speaker 3: Because it still lasted like two minutes, but of just absolute madness.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: People were running for their lives. They were, man, it was so cool.
Speaker 2: Did you seem like the internet dude? I don't know what his fucking name is. He's like a gamer streamer guy. And like all the fireworks in the room went off, and people were like, oh shit, yeah, yeah yeah. And I'm like, do people really think that's his real room? And then like two weeks later they're like, we got you, We built a replica of his room.
Speaker 4: I'm like, these streamer kids have too much money.
Speaker 3: Too obviously, Well sure, of course, and Also the audiences are so the bar is so low, like I can't tell if he's a blow up his house, Like they want it to be real, so they just believe it or something.
Speaker 2: It's just it's so stupid. Yeah, entertainment, I know. And by the way, Kevin Hart, aren't you fifty? Why are you running around with these kids? Stay relevant?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, just stay in your lane.
Speaker 4: I I speed call me up.
Speaker 2: Will go fishing on a oil now it's what's his name?
Speaker 4: Kai? Yeah, come hang out with us, Kevin Hart. We're more chill dudes talking about whether or not we want to go fishing.
Speaker 3: And he's the one that could afford a helicopter to take him out to the boat's so maybe Durors can hit a run.
Speaker 2: We can, Yeah, we can race. I know I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go on the adventure and take and take the boat out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be really cool. Kevin Hart was a big swimmer.
Speaker 4: Any take backs of the apologies, any epic slams today, Boy.
Speaker 3: I would like to apologize to America for not lighting any fireworks this year. I I blew it on that front. And I'm gonna I'm gonna be stronger. Next year, we did a big barbecue. I have families over, so we did a big and had kids over.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 3: I did get to do a pie not eating contest, but a pie bake baking contest that my neighbors all did, and it it was delicious, felt very Americana.
Speaker 4: What kind of pie did you bake a pie?
Speaker 3: It's my first year, so like, I didn't really get to enter, but there were some dope pies.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for thanks for telling us.
Speaker 4: Do you think you would make?
Speaker 2: I baked a pie for a contest. I wasn't part of fuck cough, dude.
Speaker 3: It was huge for me. I loved it. When's the last time you went to it? When's last time you went to a pie bake contest? That shit is rare, dude, Yeah, it seems pretty Americana.
Speaker 4: I see what you're saying. That's pretty American.
Speaker 2: That's rare. But you're telling me you weren't even in.
Speaker 4: The pies the pies.
Speaker 2: When's the last time you had ten different pies at once? You guys, damn you never had so we wait what kind of pie did you make? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well the pie that one was a key lime cookie pie, which was delicious.
Speaker 2: Isn't that generally what a key lime is? The crust is like a cookie.
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: This has like cookies mixed in. It was really delicious. No, key lime pie is pretty traditional crust.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought it's just like a gram cracker crust.
Speaker 2: This one was fire gram cracker is a cookie, isn't it? Or is it a cracker? No cracker, You're a cracker. I had peanut butter pie.
Speaker 3: I had, Wow, this is great that I actually love this. This is this buttermilk pie.
Speaker 2: But when they get to like, like, is that a.
Speaker 4: Pie or is that a Yeah, that's a dessert.
Speaker 3: That was the first time I've ever had peanut butter pie. I'm gonna say I'm a huge fan, but it does feel like you're kind of cheating because you're using peanut butter.
Speaker 2: If that come out and now right, and I'm gonna ask this one more time and then we can move on. If you don't tell, if you don't want to tell, what kind of pie did you make?
Speaker 4: He already said at the very beginning.
Speaker 3: Durst, I didn't make any I wasn't allowed to make it. I wasn't allowed to enter.
Speaker 4: He and also Blake doesn't know how to bake anything. You wouldn't know how to bake a pie.
Speaker 2: I thought you said you baked a pie. But then weren't even allowed to be part of the contest. No, no, no, no, Like I was part of a pie bacon contest and I go, oh, what'd you make? And you're like, so everyone else made this.
Speaker 3: And miss miss Gloria just smacked it out of my hands. It's like, you can't be in this ship. You haven't been here a year yet, right.
Speaker 4: Miss Gloria. I like, are you Southern?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: You call people miss? I love that, Miss Gloria.
Speaker 3: No, just you know, it's a respect thing. Yeah, I've never heard you say that before the words of miss. I've never heard you just call someone miss.
Speaker 2: She's old, dude, Okay, so doesn't that madam?
Speaker 4: Okay, she wouldn't it be a missus?
Speaker 3: Was she married? Or I think she's a widow? Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, miz. Then it's miss.
Speaker 2: Then you have to call her widow Gloria.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you say, hey, yeah, you go widow Gloria.
Speaker 2: Oh whatever her name was, Gloria, Yeah, widow Gloria.
Speaker 4: Uh. Well, you were on David Chang's like Live Netflix cooking show. Yes, dinner Time lie.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, when's that drop?
Speaker 4: It already came out, it was live, It was live.
Speaker 3: It came out live yesterday or well two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: And can you still watch it or is it over? You can?
Speaker 4: You may?
Speaker 2: You may? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah it was sick. I'm excited to watch. Were you funny during it? What would you say your your rating of how funny you were?
Speaker 2: Did you crush? What were your bits?
Speaker 4: Yeah? We were your bits?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I had fun. It was funny.
Speaker 3: I got to do it with Sweety and she's she's she's a character. So it was a blast. And you guys on the board, isn't she yes, soweedy?
Speaker 2: Did you tell her? Does she know?
Speaker 3: I got yeah, Yeah, you're my best friend.
Speaker 2: She knows.
Speaker 3: She's yeah, obviously she wants to be on the pod. I didn't have the heart to tell her. Now, we don't have it. We don't do guests. But since Kyle's not here, what if we sub in Sweety?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think we would have a really good report.
Speaker 4: So what is her? What is Swety? Now? For a guy that maybe doesn't know, that isn't totally attuned to cool pop culture stuff, who is Sweety, and what does she do?
Speaker 3: She's she's a rapper and she's she's actually from the Bay Area.
Speaker 2: I think that's a oh shit, Oh that's cool.
Speaker 3: We found each other.
Speaker 4: You guys found each other. You guys like, uh were friends before going on this show.
Speaker 3: So I the when I attend forty nine er games, we're usually in like a celebrity like Sweet or whatever, and she is is always there as well.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 4: So you've already talked to Sweet.
Speaker 2: She was like hair boy and you were like, yeah, she calls me hairboy. I call her miss Sweety, Miss Sweety, Ponytail, Hey Ponytail? Yeah, yeah, what'd you guys eat? Or I gotta watch it or whatever?
Speaker 4: I don't know what is what is the song she sings?
Speaker 2: My best Well, you guys would have been proud of me.
Speaker 3: She's on that, but she said she also has another one that's a huge banger. What I'm trying to look it.
Speaker 4: Up, my best friend, you were real bad bitch that one? That one right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what Sorry doja Cat. I didn't know that was the rest of it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if did it sound exactly like her? You were a little scared confused.
Speaker 2: You did really well.
Speaker 3: You guys would have been really proud of me if you saw what I ate, because I kind of didn't want to like be a bitch because they call you before and they're like, yo, what kind of food do you like and all that and like what don't you like? And I was kind of like I did. I said, I eat everything like whatever, like don't wow, I say I don't. I said, I don't love seafood, but you know, like sweety, like love seafood. She has a meal at the Boiling Crab that you could order the sweety meal.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: She also had a McDonald's meal, Like she's kind of like a food.
Speaker 2: Iye, geese.
Speaker 3: I didn't know this about sweet tea, So I like, I saw what the menu was, and right out the gate, it's like seafood, broil, freaking oyster ram in something. Then it's like, so her star power just steamrolled your like, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dward much bigger.
Speaker 3: She's got twelve She's got twelve twelve million Instagram.
Speaker 2: Followers come up from what does that mean to you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so much bigger stars. So she she lorded that over you and kind of took over the.
Speaker 3: Entire she let me know. She never even looked in my eyes. It was freaking cool. Actually I was allowed to look into her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's did you do the seafood joke where you're like seafood and open eat it. Well, there's that, but you don't have seafood and then you open your mouth and it's.
Speaker 3: Like, no, I did not, but everything was delicious. I had like these baked oyser they were off the chain.
Speaker 4: Yeah. By the way, Blake, I've taken you. I mean you've been in Charge town, you've been in New Orleans, and I've given you all this food.
Speaker 2: I said that if you think carefully. Did you see him chew and swallow? Yeah? They said, do you like raw oysters?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, actually, I had the grilled oysters when we went to Louisiana and Orleans. I thought those were fantastic and these ones he made were unreal.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm sure.
Speaker 4: So, I'm sure he's He's the real deal, isn't he.
Speaker 2: Yeah, David chame Rocks. And then I also tried, do you guys talk about StuffYeah? We talk about all the sources, and I talk about you.
Speaker 3: Guys, we're gonna have to watch it and what is it called to watch it, It's called The Dinner Time Live.
Speaker 4: Uh so, uh I guess we talked about take backs. No apologies. We'd like to apologize for our fans for Kyle being out there, possibly in the world eating babies. Uh he's not here, so we don't know what he's up to. Our fans for that.
Speaker 2: Ran pretty smooth today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the last two weeks have been kind of fucking bangers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no one slowing us down, No one slow.
Speaker 2: Kind of a lean, lean, cut, lean boy.
Speaker 4: And that's another episode of
Speaker 2: The Baby Free since ninety three