Speaker 1: M hm m hm hm hm hm h m h.
Speaker 2: M hm hm m.
Speaker 1: M m. Hey everyone, it is between the extreme ranccene and.
Speaker 3: You were watching or listening to Eyes that you are with Francine in the Iheartrating Network or wherever you get your podcasts. As always on the loose, Dad, Dad, I'm I'm sleep propridd right now, so I don't even know what I'm saying, so forgive me, h.
Speaker 4: You're fresh from the tar, from the tarmac to the air to the seat between you're here.
Speaker 1: I haven't slept. My bags have bags under my eyes. It's terrible. I'm so tired right now. But I didn't want to stand you up. We needed a new episode this week, so here I am. But let's start with you. How have you been? What are you up to?
Speaker 5: What's good? Doing great?
Speaker 4: I'm gady to roll. Yeah, I'm I'm sad. I can't say I'm rested. I feel great.
Speaker 5: You know. I took a little I took a little nap.
Speaker 4: Before we we got started, and uh, yeah, I'm good to go once I don't. I really don't have the bags under my eyes, so if oh, very good.
Speaker 1: I am fresh face to no makeup bun for those listening very very tired. But uh, I had a really fun weekend. I go into these weekends not dreading them, but like there's an anxiety that hangs over my head, and I think, if you know me by now, you know how I feel. Especially when I have to work matches and be at ringside, I get a little a little bit of anxiety about it. And then once I I'm out there, it's the best time ever. Everything goes wonderful, and I'm always like, that was so much fun. We should do it again until I get booked again, and then I don't want to be at Ringside, and then it's a cycle. H But I went to Ohio this weekend and I ended up in three states again. I was in Ohio, I was in Indiana, and then I was in Kentucky. Apparently they're all on the border of each other, and with all the driving that we did and stuff, we ended up in three different states. But we did a autograph signing and then we did a show and it was a lot of fun. It was of course myself, the franchise, Shane Douglas, Sandman, Maria Kanalis was there, Foxy was there, He Slater was there, JBL was there. Buff bag Bell, excuse me, Bagwell was there. Tug was there. First time I ever spoke to that man. And he's the nicest man in the world.
Speaker 5: Really, Yes, he.
Speaker 1: Is so sweet and so nice. And uh, I don't know. I don't know why I wouldn't think they would be nice. But I'm always under the assumption that people don't know who I am, so I always go with the approach. I have to say I'm from E c W so they know I'm like a worker, and uh. I always get the same response, I know who you are, and I go, oh, okay, well, it's so nice to meet you. And he was such a nice man. Ricky Steamboat, Uh there, James Ellmsworth was there. Who am I forgetting? Trying to McK foley was there? That Wolf was there. Shoot, if I'm forgetting anybody, forgive me. I didn't say JBL. JBL was there. I said JBL. I thought I did. Okay, I can't remember, but I did post a picture. So if I forget any buddy, maybe they're in the picture. But he's the best. He's the best. He's so funny. We were talking. Well, I don't want to say I'll tell you off air, because maybe I shouldn't say.
Speaker 5: It even more now, I gotta wait.
Speaker 1: He's such a fun guy to be around. But you know, the signing was fun, a lot of ECW fans there. Shane and I came out and we sat next to each other signing, which is always fun. But then at the show, uh, you know, we came out to work and we got a nice e c W chant, which is always welcome. And we did a sixth man and Gary was one of the partners, and a guy named Sarge Wash was our partner, and we were the baby faces, so you know, that's always fun. And I got to beat up the manager who were to pay, which I got to take the to pay off the guy's head and beat him up. And I beat him up so bad that you can't see it. You can't see it here, but all of my hand got bruised from smacking.
Speaker 5: Your hand looks very pink.
Speaker 1: It was last night. It was blue.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, it was blue.
Speaker 1: And sand Man's like, it's from hitting the mat, and I'm like no, because when I hit the mat, I hit it with both hands and the left hand was not bruised. I was spanking the manager and he as he said, I have a very bony ass, so you know, my hand got bruised and it was like deep purple blue. Last night. It was like, holy shit, what did I do in my hand? You know? But that was fun. They popped for that, just little spots here and there, you know. But it's again, I have such anxiety. And then once we're out there, it's such a good time, you know, and we just make it fun. And I think the fans realized that you're you're watching a nostalgia act and you're not watching twenty year olds who are going to do flippity dews all over the ring and stuff. So I think they respected it and they enjoyed it and it was a good time. And then uh, you know, we got back to the hotel. We went to Outback steakhouse. We had a beautiful dinner. Ben and Manuel thank you guys so much. It was it was such a good time. And then we got home. I got home today when I texted you, and I'm tired, but it's okay because, uh there's a picture and Moose. You know, Moose is always in there. Big shout out to Moose. We love Moose. So you know there we are hanging out, so fun.
Speaker 5: What a crew, what a motley crue there.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you. And I was only half the guess that were there. So and it's funny because when we took that picture, I think it was Mick who said, uh who said to jbl and Rickey steamboat? He goes, excuse me, would you guys mind getting out of the picture because I won an ECW picture? Jd Well, would you all fucking mind getting out to me? Ricky take a picture by ourselves? You're like, oh, okay, that's so funny. Oh so it was a good time. It was a lot of fun. And you know, despite me being tired, who cares. I don't work again until April twelfth. So now I'm home. And oh, another tidbit for you guys, anyone who's been aware, and I don't mean a harp on this, but it's pretty good news anyone who's been aware of my cebow journey that I've been on. I finally found an expert who specializes in CEBO and I went and saw her last week and so I don't even think I told you this. I got I got blood work done. She ordered nine different tests for me. So I went last Friday and I got the blood work done and I also purchased another SEABO kit. So Wednesday of this week, I'm going to be taking the test over again to see if I still have it, and then if I do have it, we can proceed with what she thinks will help get that bacteria out of my gut. If it comes up negative, then I'm screwed because I don't know what is going on because it's all along I thought I did have seabows still because the last test that I did, this test is more accurate than the one I took last year, So keeping my fingers crossed. I mean, I don't want it, but if I don't have it, we're back to square one and then I don't know what to do. So we'll find I think we find out a week from Wednesday, because I take the test Wednesday, it takes a week to process. So there's a little update. People always randomly comment, like on our YouTube videos, what's up with your seabo, how's your stomach doing? And there it.
Speaker 5: Is so fres crossed at this Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping because I just you know, eating is such a pleasure and being a foodie I really enjoy food, and anymore, it's like I'm scared to eat because it hurts, and I'm a constantly like every time I eat, I run. And there's a thing called coke syrup. Have you ever heard of it? Yes, it's for upset stomachs. And the only place I can find it is on Amazon. But I learned, like as a kid, my mom used to always have it in the house, and anytime I had a tummy or a belly ache, she would give me a teaspoon of this cokes are and works works like a charm. And so I've been guzzling that like water because it's just my stomach's just been in knots and it's been disruptive and it hurts. And I don't want to say coke syrup anymore. I want to eat, digest and feel good about it, you know, and enjoying my food again. So this lady's old her, which you know, Sandman tells me it's good that she's older because that means she has a lot of experience and knows a lot of stuff.
Speaker 5: I don't know the logic, you canna look at it that way. I like the logic, you know. I don't think she was just way to think it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think her degree is new. I think she's had it for a while. So we'll see what happens. But that's what I've been doing, running around getting tests done and hopefully it works.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hopefully. Well that's great. No, thanks for sharing that.
Speaker 4: I haven't talked about it a lot, so you know, it's one of those things I thought either you had it like under control or something, but you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been bloated to the gills. You know, I look pregnant. I still look pregnant. I mean it's just like people probably think I've gained twenty pounds, but it's just an expansion of my stomach, and it's I'm so tired of it. I just want to not be this bloated sack of crap walking all right. I'm feeling sorry for myself. I want to I want to get back in the gym because my energy is really low too, Like I have zero energy, no stamina. It's it's it's terrible. It's really bad. And anybody who has it or knows about it can relate if you don't know about it, because I never knew about it, like look it up. It's it's heavy crap. It's it's a lot to deal with, and there's no cure, so you just have to get in under control and maintain it once you know what you're dealing with, Like you have to do prebiotics, probiotics. Some people even have to get on a very strict diet, and there's certain foods that you're not allowed to eat. So all this stuff comes into play, and then I have to sit down with her and see what the next step is, form a plan. So anyway, I just thought i'd share.
Speaker 5: What'd you get it? Out?
Speaker 1: Back? I got the beau what are they called the beef tip medallions, Oh, yes, medallions, over seasoned rice and aside of corn, and then I had a garden salad with it and it was very delicious. Yeah, good order. It was a good order and a good time. Me and Hack answered questions. We did a little Q and A with the guys who brought us in and had some good conversation and so fun time. Ben's a really nice guy. I hope we can work with him in the future. Really really good guy. Took care of us. I love that. I love when you go in there and there's no problems and everything's taken care of and they're nice and they appreciate you because I appreciate them, and it just all works out in the end, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I love that, So nothing better.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So I'm looking forward to working with him again hopefully, so we'll see what happens.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So one thing to mention with Tugboat Typhoon newly minted WWE Hall of Famer last week they announced Fantastical Disasters going in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm very very happy for him again. He was so nice and showed down the earth and just I don't know why, Like it's not that I didn't think he would be, but I just sometimes I think that the older guys might be annoyed that I'm talking to them. I don't know why. I just don't want to annoy anyone, like you want to say hi and then you want to run away. But no, he was talking and I was talking, and he was very very sweet. So I was happy that I got to talk to him and meet him. You know, I've never met him before.
Speaker 4: It kind of justifies him being dressed as a big baby, you know, a tug boat.
Speaker 1: He's got the cutest face. You just want to squeeze him like this. He was so cute. When I said, hi, I'm free seeing, he goes, I know who you are, and I went, oh, okay, thank you, Like I you know, I don't know who knows and who doesn't know.
Speaker 4: You know, I can't remember if it was his son was either a referee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has a son that wrestled, I think, And then I think he said his nephew also is a worker.
Speaker 5: Okay, a couple of.
Speaker 1: The kids in this family I think are involved in the business. But yeah, every I mean everybody there was super cool, really really nice, and all the guys that were involved in our match were super sweet, and they were just after the match, you know, they're like, O, can we get a selfie? Can we take a picture? Can you come to my girlfriend? I said, yeah, yeah, I was meeting people's girlfriends and taking pictures. It's just it's really really nice, really nice group of people. So I was happy to be there. Yeah, good time. So thanks for everybody who came out. Hopefully we can do it again soon. And at the end of this broadcast, I'll let you know where I'm at next but we have some news to talk about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeahfg G.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, let me let me just say I'm a fan of this concept. You said you haven't watched the show, but you've seen a couple of clips here.
Speaker 4: I haven't watched this the full actual and for you know, closing opening, the closing show, but I've seen many, many clips of the show, and I've loved every second of the clips.
Speaker 1: Okay, you should watch try and watch the show in its entirety decent concept. It's they had I don't know if it was twenty, No, maybe it was sixteen, because it's four to a legend, so I guess they started with sixteen and each each legend gets four on their team. But it's cool. It does remind me a little bit of tough enough, but it's also the legends competing as well and getting points for their team by using what prospect they think we'll get the point for them, you know what I mean. So it's kind of it's a competition with the kids, but it's also a competition among the legends. So you're seeing the legends kind of jawjack with each other and rib each other and do kind of things you know. So it's fun in that aspect and I enjoy it. I really do. I have my favorites. There's a couple that I think are really good, and then I watched the next episode and I kind of change my mind, and I'm like, oh, wait a minute, this one's really good. So there's a lot of people that I can see even if they don't win, I could see WWE keeping them for NXT or whatever, you know, whatever other projects they had, because a lot of these guys and girls are really good and have good looks to them, and I think it's just like you know, with Tough Enough, there was like one or two winners, but then there's a bunch of other people who ended up being on the roster and getting contracts and whatnot. So I can definitely see that happening. But I saw the first two episodes. I have to watch last night's episode because I was on the road. But I like it. I enjoy it. I enjoy Mickey James on the show, so there's a bit of controversy going on with her. They announced season two and they are bringing back the Three Gentlemen, which are Undertaker, Booker, t Bubbare, Dudley, they're not bringing back Mickey James. Mickey James has been substituted with Michelle McCool. Now, I am not an insider to this particular project that's going on. I only know what I've been seeing on the internet. And the rumor is that Undertaker might have politiiced to get Michelle on the show. Now, certain people are saying Undertaker was like, well, if you want me, Michelle needs to come on too. People are also saying he never said Nicky has to go. But if they are only looking for one female to be in the cast, right then it's obvious who's gonna leave. It would be Mickey James. So a lot of people are in uproar. I was reading comments today and you know, people are saying that they like Michelle McCool, but you know, Mickey James is were qualified for the role. The only reason why they would consider Michelle is because of the Undertaker being her husband. That kind of thing. Yeah, but see what one of the articles the Undertaker has caused Mickey James her LFG coaching job. No one knows exactly what went down behind closed doors, but that is the rumor that's going around. So you could take that with Green of Salt.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This, you know, this regime is very high on, you know, bringing the Undertaker in on a lot of stuff. Yeah, and Michelle McCool is always right behind, So I can see how that influence.
Speaker 5: Could be very heavily, you know, weighted.
Speaker 4: So it sucks for Mickey James because it seems like every time she gets back in the graces and she's getting some like really good spots handed her way, it just always seems.
Speaker 5: To go by the wayside.
Speaker 4: But it just seems like maybe they could have figured something else out. Maybe they do, maybe they give her another role on the show. But if that's the case and she's replaced, maybe it doesn't work out and they bring her back.
Speaker 5: For something else.
Speaker 1: I hope. So yeah, I mean it's it's unfortunate the way it did go down. I really, you know. I again, I've only met Undertaker a couple of times. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would bash somebody, So I don't really think that he went in there being like, well, you know, I don't want Mickey on the show. I want Michelle on the show. Maybe it was just like recommending his wife, and maybe he thought that they'd keep both women on as you know, in some kind of role. I don't know. I'm just going by, you know, the articles that I've seen online, but it is it is sad for Mickey because she's really good. She's really good on the show. The prospects seem to like her a lot, and she has a lot of knowledge, you know, she's she's got a lot of years in this business and she knows exactly what she's doing. She knows how to coach. So I feel really bad for her, I really do, and it's really unfortunate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this closing line of the article here says it seems the producers didn't want to have a fifth coach alongside Taker James, Booker t and Bubba A. Dudley, So the current TNA Wrestling employee James was the odd coach out and her contract was not renewed for season two.
Speaker 5: Now does that have something to do with it? As well? She's linked to TNA or was not aware of that.
Speaker 1: I wasn't aware of that either, So I didn't think she worked for TNA anymore.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't think so either, But maybe that has well so, you know, but I do remember when this was announced.
Speaker 1: Old that thought that doesn't make any sense either, because TNA has a working relationship with NXT.
Speaker 5: Correct it does.
Speaker 4: But what I remember when this show was announced that it was like a big deal that Mickey James was signing this exclusive deal with LFG to come back to coach. So I guess, whatever she does a TNA, they were allowing it to kind of cross the streams let her.
Speaker 5: Come back and do this show.
Speaker 4: Maybe that just made it an easy decision and they say, all right, we'll just keep our in house people, you know, doing our projects rather than a you know, outside TNA person. And who knows how they structure the pay deals when it's a TNA entity coming in to do a WWE project.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but that could be something that has to do with it too.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: The more the TNA stuff is going on, it's getting weirder and weirder to me as I watch it.
Speaker 5: I know we talked about it either.
Speaker 4: Last week or the week before, and I said, how I do like it, and I do, but it's getting weirder and weirder as I watch it. I don't know, it's just something weird to me about seeing it. I think that it's a good way for the TNA guys to come to WWE. But I think the WWE guys going to TNA is like kind of a step down, and not to disparage the TNA folks, but that could be a way.
Speaker 5: A and E is looking at it.
Speaker 4: It's like, we don't know who TNA is, and you have a TNA person on our show, even though it is Mickey James.
Speaker 1: I just googled it and it says she doesn't work for them.
Speaker 4: I just vague I vaguely remember that maybe somebody who's listening to this could clarify as well, But.
Speaker 5: I vaguely remember when she.
Speaker 4: Signed to do this show that it was like something that had to do with it as well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't know that. I'm not sure if she does have a position with TNA. It's actually backstage. She's not on the roster, she's not actively working, so I don't know. I didn't hear of her as an agent or anything. I don't know. It's just a it's unfortunate because like I said, she's very good at what she does. Oh yeah, not saying Michelle's not going to be good either, because Michelle's got experienced too, But I mean when when you're part of something, you know, you're there for the launch, and then you get that second season and you're like, yeah, let's go, and then they bring everybody back, but you very unfortunate, So it sucks. Sucks for her.
Speaker 5: This says here she signed a WWE. I don't. I don't know it's but.
Speaker 4: I vaguely remember it being that, like she was coming back for this LFG project, but she wasn't signed to WWE, and it was something with t MAN.
Speaker 5: I just wish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never heard her, clearly, I never heard her being with TNA, So I don't know. Only Mickey knows, I suppose.
Speaker 5: Or Mickey, where are you come on?
Speaker 1: Back?
Speaker 5: You your flashback was on two weeks ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. But you know she's, uh, she's got her projects going and she'll bounce back and people love her and so whatever her next thing is, they're going to follow and suit and it'll be great. It's just unfortunate because I did enjoy her, So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Uh. Michelle McCool also.
Speaker 4: Newly minted WWE Hall of Famer. It's a lot going on with those I even got another one for you, newly minted WWE Hall of Famer, somebody you know very well.
Speaker 5: Do you know who that is?
Speaker 4: No, so there's another newly minted WWE Hall of Famer. I believe you've been getting tweets about this fellow.
Speaker 1: I don't know him at all. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, you're forever linked to this guy.
Speaker 4: That is one Lex Luger, yes, who they posted on the ww E Vault the raw footage of the Lex Express. In about an hour and eighteen minutes in, they start attending the WrestleMania the album released party, and as I'm watching it in my living room, I see Walton into the frame, one young Francine and that ingreat Gina del Toro's.
Speaker 5: But that's okay though, Gina del Toro.
Speaker 4: Now it's not well for the sake of people right now, it's Gina del Toro.
Speaker 1: They're gonna make me choke now.
Speaker 5: Anyway, damn it.
Speaker 4: But here is Yeah, so the footage resurfaces again. So now your tweets and and your notifications started to fill up that oh Francine was on the Lex Express with Lex Luger. No, she was at the WrestleMania release party where Lex Luger was just he was casually making a Lex Express stop at appearance, signing autographs and rocking to the tunes of WrestleMania the album.
Speaker 1: Well not only him. Again, I don't know how many times I had to say this. There was a plethora of people there. It was, you know, Randy Machum and sat there. They all are, Randy Savage, Jim dug In, Ta Tanka a, Lex Luger, the Steiners, Bobby Heenan, Vince McMahon was there. There was a bunch of people there. So it wasn't just for Lex. This thing had nothing to do with the Lex Express. It was the album launch and Madison Square Garden. We were up top of Madison Square Garden for that launch party and I guess the bus it was outside or something, but I I didn't go outside and see the bus. And I had nothing to do with the tour he was doing. It was just everybody was there for the album release. So people keep tweeting me over and over with the same picture, and I'm just like, man, if you've been following me, you should know how many times do I have to tweet this stuff at you?
Speaker 5: You know, so you just signing pictures.
Speaker 4: It's just doing it here and on two seconds you waltz in just happily, and that's it, and you're here. They see yeah, they show you walking in your right here, I'll blur it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they sent us in there, so you had to wait, and then you were I'm even telling them what to do. One more, one more thanks, there we go it.
Speaker 5: You were so on the lex Express.
Speaker 1: I really wasn't. I don't. And then I recently so I met him that night, and then I just recently met him, like a month ago. I went up and I shook his hand and that was it. So I met him twice my whole life. Said five words to him. Very nice though. I mean, he's a nice guy, but I just don't know him.
Speaker 5: You guys are like that, I drove, so you drove the bus.
Speaker 1: I yeah, apparently I did. I don't know. I was never on the bus. I don't know. I don't know mister Luger. Although I'm very happy for him. He had a great career. You know, deserves it. I think he's well deserved. And you know, him standing up out of his wheelchair and remarkable, remarkable, DVP is doing tremendous things, and again so proud of Dallas for helping all of these people and changing lives. Oh, Jake the Snake. So Jake was there too, and I went over show too. Yeah he was signing on the poster.
Speaker 5: I guess he was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was, And I saw he was. His table was across from me, and I went over to him because I don't see him very often at all at these things, and again I said, I said, sir, I said, I just wanted to say hi, I'm Francin and I worked with you in E c W because I know who you are. And I was like, oh, okay, same thing as tug Boat, and I said, I just went to say I've watched your journey and you look incredible and I'm very very happy for you. And he's like, I appreciate that so much. I was like, how do you feel? You just feel great? And I was like all right, And then I think a hat came over, and then Shane came over and we were just shooting the shit a little bit, and then I walked away. But it was nice to see him looking healthy, you know, and uh having a good time with the fans. So it's nice so that's the guy I missed Jake. So again fun weekend. These weekends are the best. My next appearance is in Sayerville, New Jersey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, grounds for you man, Sarahville used to have all the clubs really.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I didn't know you were a club guy.
Speaker 5: Oh we used to go to a lot of the clubs over there.
Speaker 1: Okay, well this is called Extreme night Out. I don't know if you want to there, it is okay, and uh it's all E c W so, uh, myself, Corino, Sandman, Jerry Lynn, Big Veto, Jason Knight, Todd Gordon, Simon, Diamond, Little Guidos c W Anderson, Mikey Ripwreck. No franchise though, m sad. But the rest of us will be there Saturday, April twelfth. Uh, there's a show, but I'm thinking we're just the fans, the extreme fan Slam Meet and Green, so you know, come out and see us. This crew is not together often, this crew right here, Yeah.
Speaker 5: This is a this is a this is a different like.
Speaker 1: This is great. Yeah, because we don't get like Corrino's not around a lot. I'm not with c double Lot, I'm not with Jason a lot nor Big Veto, nor little Guido. You know, Jerry's been busy with Simon Diamon. Simon Diamond I haven't seen in years, so he's in w A, Jerry's ae w Mikey's been in his house. I haven't seen. I haven't seen them in a while. So this is gonna be a fun time. I'm looking forward to it. So that starts at six o'clock for us, and then, uh, seven point thirty is the live show. And I don't believe I'm on the live show, although who knows.
Speaker 5: I subject to change.
Speaker 1: I don't know anything. So I gotta talk to mister Gordon and find out what's going on. Hopefully, hopefully I'm just signing and we get to high tail it out of there. But we'll see. So if you're in the.
Speaker 4: Area, talk to mister Gordon. There's a reason he's at center square.
Speaker 1: Right, that's right, mister Todd father. They don't call him Tod father from nothing, you know. So yeah, so that's the next shot, Sayerville, New Jersey, April twelfth, Nice, all right, anything else.
Speaker 5: Not a me?
Speaker 1: Right? You want to tell him what they can follow you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want to if you want to prepare for Virginia beach. I got one in May go all the way to May ay fifth. Put any calendar, but it's a big one. But we'll just say prepare for me May fifth. But you could tune into me on Twitter at Chatty and b or X excuse me x Chatty and b and.
Speaker 5: I'd exclusives on Instagram. A lot of stuff coming soon.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm obsessed with though, recently reselling videos.
Speaker 5: So you know me, I've always.
Speaker 4: Dabbled in all my different you know, collectible businesses. I've been really watching some reselling stuff, so I'm wondering if I should have some reselling content hitting my Instagram feed soon.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Possibly reselling like you know, flipping like you know, the finding the diamond and the rough items and then flipping it right like Heller. Yeah, yeah, you find it out in the wild and then you flip it. Reselling their videos all over the the interwebs that are unbelievable. So I'm thinking about doing something, but I don't know, yah, working on it, gulping it in my brain.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, good luck with all that. How about the YouTube channel? Well, are you a member? Do you want to be a member. It's free. All you have to do is click the little bell that says subscribe and you have access to a lot of videos. ECW Diva, Francine, exclamation Point. You can also become a Channel member for five ninety nine and you get exclusive access to all of these podcasts that you're listening to now you can see them live and in color, plus some videos that you know our regular members don't get to view. So if you can't be a channel member, you can be a free member. Go on over and subscribe, like comment, We would love to have you over there, and if you want to follow me on social media, you can find me at ECW Diva Francine. I hope you're staying safe. I hope you're staying healthy, and most of all, I hope you're staying extreme.
Speaker 2: Francis Queen Extreme on Extreme. Eies up here, hen Head, the Queen Extreme podcast. Eies up here, Hey head, It's the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme, Bunty and the Letter.
Speaker 1: She is the Woman Nifty Dreams.
Speaker 2: Legend on the Scene. Francine Podcast, What you mean with your dream?
Speaker 1: Place to show you what you need?
Speaker 2: You find the stand of queens from the beginning of time. Odds here our heart Radio, shine only ahead and tell you a story from the wind, the legend.
Speaker 5: Odds up