Speaker 1: Some donkey.
Speaker 2: Today's just sell themselte Man ready today to day.
Speaker 1: I never heard them donkey other day?
Speaker 3: Said it again, Charlamncy, you are.
Speaker 4: Charlotte Dane's true yes donkey.
Speaker 2: Today for Wednesday, September twenty fourth, goes to a sixty three year old Florida woman named Marina go Naga. Now, what does your uncle Shalla always tell you about the great state of Florida?
Speaker 4: Say it with me.
Speaker 2: The crazy at people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception. Even though I'm not gonna lie. Okay, Marina did something that I always tell y'all to do. I always tell y'all to do your prison math. Okay, do your jail math. Before you do something, before you jump out the window and commit a crime, always ask yourself, how.
Speaker 4: Much is this going to cost you?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Everything from bond to lawyer and especially the time if you're sinners, can you afford to do what it is you're.
Speaker 4: About to do? Now?
Speaker 2: Some people just move off of motion and they just act okay, they just go. But some people move off strategy. They ask questions, they plan things out. Those are the people that I respect. Those are the people that are truly dangerous. You're now in the comic book world, we say Batman can beat anyone with prep time. That's how I feel about people who prep before they do a crime and calculate the prison math in their head. Okay, they calculate the jail math in their heads. See, there is a part of me who respects what Marina did, even though she's dead. Wrong. Okay, well, damn it, uncle Charlotte, the suspensions killing me. Will you tell me what she did already? Well? According to an arrest of affidavit obtained by Law and Crime, an officer was dispatched to an undisclosed location to respond to an argument between two people regarding stolen property.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: When the cops got there, Marina told them she came to the location to retrieve stolen shoes from a seventy two year old I identified woman, and at some point during the encounter, Marina allegedly turned to an officer and asked them in Spanish, how much would the bond be if I smacked her? See this is Batman prepping once again. She turned to the officer and asked the officer how much would the bond be if I smacked her. Now, it doesn't say what the officer responded, but Marina must have thought she could afford it because she walked up to the seventy three year old and proceeded to smack him in the face. Okay, see one thing about me. I respect everybody's choices. I may not agree with the choice you make, but I respect when someone makes a calculated choice, because when you choose to do something, then to me, you have also chosen the consequences of what comes with that choice.
Speaker 4: Marina did her dirt in front of the police.
Speaker 2: She even asked the officer how much would the bond be if I smacked her?
Speaker 4: And then she went and handled her business.
Speaker 2: So that means she got to handle these consequences, okay, the same way. Now, what I don't respect is that the person she smacked was seventy two. Now seventy two not the same seventy two. It used to be a lot of these seventy two year olds got that elder script. They will put you on your ass, but that is still considered elderly. And Marina, you sixty three, okay, even though you can get you know, discounted meals that. I hop there's absolutely no reason for you to be smacking a seventy two year old person in the face over no damn stolen shoes. See. I respect you being cold and calculated and making a choice, but over some damn shoes. I need to know what kind of shoes they were. Okay, the person was seventy two, so I know they ain't no heat. Okay, if they weren't Michael Jordan's nineteen ninety eight NBA Finals, the Ed Jordan thirteen's, or the Nike Air Yeezy one prototypes, I don't see the point of the smack.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, they did a Nike Back to.
Speaker 2: The Future joints, the Flu Game, Jordan's, and I'm talking about the ones Michael actually wore in the game. If not, I don't see what shoes could be worth it between the sixty three year old and the seventy two year old. Maybe it wasn't the shoes, maybe it was the principal. All I'm saying is when you make decisions like this, at least let it be worth especially when you're already out on bond for resisting arrests and battery on a law enforcement officer.
Speaker 4: Oh I didn't tell y'all that part.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Marina was out on bond for resisting arrest and battery on a law enforcement officer, But that didn't stop her from doing some prison math, doing some jail math in her head and calculating that smacking this seventy two year old woman was absolutely worth it. Her bond was one thousand dollars. But you still have to factor in, you know, fighting the case. And something tells me that she cannot afford an attorney, but one will be provided for her. Please let Marina go Naga, get the sweet chut of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you are the dog.
Speaker 5: Of the d.
Speaker 1: Doge ah the day.
Speaker 4: Ye always do your jail math, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Okay, jail math is probably the easiest math to do nowadays. I know that math that my kids be bringing home is complicated. But when you're in a situation, all you got to do is just think about it.
Speaker 4: Is it worth it? Can I afford to do what it is I'm about to do?
Speaker 6: I like the question. I like that question. How much would I get if I you know how much?
Speaker 1: Already? You got to calculate a little different.
Speaker 5: But anyway, She's like, ah, you know, because I'm already up, and you know I'm already in the rear. You know what I'm saying, what's another couple stacks if I smack her? Because you know she needs to be smacked.
Speaker 6: Now, I don't respect her smacking and elderly.
Speaker 3: She's elderly too, but just not on the same elderly Let yeah, you know level.
Speaker 4: I mean, listen, she made a calculated decision. The calculating choice. I get it.
Speaker 2: So all I ever ask of you all is to do your jail math if you feel like you can afford it.
Speaker 4: Andy, your business in.
Speaker 3: The discount of IP is fifty five and plus. When you're fifty five, that's when you get the discount.
Speaker 4: She's sixty three?
Speaker 3: Is he sixty three? So she discuss that checked just in case. All right, well that thank you for that donkey today. Now let me ask you a guy something right eight hundred five eighty five one five one? So, uh week ago I flew to Grease for my daughter's engagement. Me and my wife was flying out.
Speaker 4: Oh no, man, where are you talking? It seemed like it was your engagement?
Speaker 3: Shut up flying out? We're flying first class. Right, it's a ten hour flight. My wife's seat was broken, so they couldn't use that first class seat. The flight was packed, the only seats available in coach. Okay, what are you doing that situation?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Mind you?
Speaker 3: I'm six foot, I'm tall. My wife's five seven. She's short, so she can handle that coach see better than I can eight hundred five A five.
Speaker 6: You do, because it ain't no way. I don't care. Mine's been six six three.
Speaker 1: So you got your husband sitting in the back with his legs open the whole flight for ten hours.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like, what are you talking about? I don't want to be there's wrong.
Speaker 1: It's not a matter of what coach is, just the matter of your seat.
Speaker 6: Be humble what you paid coache.
Speaker 4: Like majority of working class people of America.
Speaker 1: What would you do, Jess?
Speaker 5: I would be like, Babe, you gotta take that o and sit back there. You're gonna got up and stretch and stretch your legs. My seat ain't well. He so it was her my seat broke. He gotta give me a seat. Oh so you're not gonna ride with him back there for ten hours?
Speaker 6: No one of the seats broken, not both.
Speaker 4: And when you say seat was broke. What does that mean?
Speaker 6: Like, you can't go back?
Speaker 1: Can't go back?
Speaker 2: You can't?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's the pilot discretion to see if you can fly on that seat.
Speaker 3: Seat was you can't recline. You can't recline, kid, it's disabled. So it's a cover over it and they won't let you sit there.
Speaker 1: You should have.
Speaker 4: Traded seats with two people in coach, but you don't know, they didn't know.
Speaker 6: You don't even know it's broken until you try to recline it.
Speaker 1: So eight hundred five eight five one o five one, what would you do? That's the question that was smart. But I would have traded with two people in ten hours. You're gonna in the back.
Speaker 4: It's cold, so what you're too good for?
Speaker 6: You let your wife sit in the front. You let your wife take your seat and you sit and coach.
Speaker 2: No, my wife would My wife would definitely be like, yo, we're both gonna go back to coach.
Speaker 1: All right, Well when we come back, my wife is like, no, take the seat.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: If she just said take the seat and.
Speaker 4: Cockroachy, you want y'all get your dance people, you want.
Speaker 1: You go, you go, you go, you go? All right?
Speaker 6: I'll tell you one of the third time.
Speaker 1: Y'all wanted the third time.
Speaker 3: Third time it became eight hundred five eighty five one oh five and what would you do?
Speaker 1: Let's discuss. It's the Breakfast Local morning. Pull out your phone, fall in right now, call me.
Speaker 4: At your opinion to the Breakfast Club top break it down.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull, Lamb and Soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a FIGHTERR on your side. If you ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the hauns