Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Will the AI bubble be bigger than the dot com bubble?
Speaker 4: No, but I think it would be bigger than a crypto bubble, and I think the bust in AI would be bigger than a crypto bubble as well.
Speaker 3: So how will a bust and AI happen? Because AI is not something that's going away. It's here and it's only going to get bigger. It's going to be implemented more and more parts of life. So when you say a bubble, what does that even mean? Like as far as the companies AI companies.
Speaker 4: AI companies, like the AI itself is going to exist, but they're only going to be maybe three or four major players. And then also Google have not put in the efforts yet. I really believe Meta's going to make a strong effort to be big in that chip in AI space. I think it'll come down to four or five players. Like same with the dot dot com bomb. You had a bunch of companies that failed, but the Internet overall.
Speaker 3: But but I think the difference between the AI, if it's a bubble, and dot com and crypto is that there's not a lot of AI. So it's like there was there was a lot of dot com companies, pet dot com, water dot com anything. There was a lot of dot com companies, right the same thing with crypto there was first there was bigcoin and ethereum, then there's a million different mean coins and all of these other you know, different coins. I mean, if you really look at it, there aren't a lot of like artificial intelligence companies. The companies that they transform and being funded now are the bigger companies though. So we're talking about in video, we're talking about Apple, We're talking about Tesla, We're talking about all of these. These are already established tech companies. It's not like just a bunch of random startup companies.
Speaker 4: Every day, I'm probably getting ten to fifteen different companies, like I get munch.
Speaker 5: Video dot ai.
Speaker 4: Like if we go to Nikki's page, we can see three new AI companies that she's talking about every day.
Speaker 6: But I mean that's not they're not publicly traded though.
Speaker 4: No they're they're not. But also because of inflation and data, I feel I see what you said. Yeah, capitals are like currently like those dot coms. A lot of those dot coms was on the stock market.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the VC's got them there.
Speaker 4: And because the crypto thing blew up, they're going to take all that NFT and crypto money and fund AI and as soon as we get out of this little recession and fund and stars flows, they're going to create the next wave of the boom, Like, no one wants to have a conversation, and I get why we have to at some point have the conversation around venture capital creating all of these busts and having no downside risk.
Speaker 7: I think another perspective is the thing of what stage are we in the bubble?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we're super right.
Speaker 7: So if we think about early AI and Jennert AI, we're talking about TATGBT, we're talking about we're in the infancy stages of it, and so there's still time to create those companies. And so when you were like publicly traded, I'm like, I don't remember five years ago here about AI, like eight C three AI, think like they're publicly traded. Yeah, And it was like, oh, they adjusted right, and then you didn't I didn't hear about them. And then it was like, oh wait, there's a company that specifically is tailored to reap the benefits of artificial intelligence. Yeah, I think that it will see more of that, right, Like, because it's so early, Like if we use AOL, like this is ninety two in AOL is yeah, right before it's like ninety three ninety four, when as we're early in it, and then the dot com comes. It's like wait, excite dot com?
Speaker 2: Like what is all this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think we're a few years out from it. For sure.
Speaker 4: It's not a bunch, but that's a bunch that are currently getting funded like that. There's even you know, if you go on Medium, that's some companies that have got a funded fifty seventy million dollars that didn't even have like a complete working prototype yet.
Speaker 3: I also think that this is gonna so tech obviously went on a rampage the last fifteen years, then it.
Speaker 6: Fell, and then I think this is gonna earners.
Speaker 8: What's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love support businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of.
Speaker 2: Our merch partners.
Speaker 8: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon. Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, the definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homelands Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department at Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Drive Tech, Bigger QQ and all of the tech indexes. I feel like every tech company is going to benefit from artificial intelligence, our grit that's going to be the next propeller of technology moving forward our grit.
Speaker 4: This is the catalyst to tachtoo induestional stresses. I keep telling you guys, you don't have to adjust anything. Also to listening and executing this key. So going back to all information is not created equal. Once you have something that works, you don't need more information. Yeah, you don't need more information. Like once you have something to solid, a system that works, don't need to deviate from it.
Speaker 5: You gotta apply it. Yeah, yeah, we I mean that happens a lot.
Speaker 7: So just imagine how many texts you got over the past two weeks like hey man, I'm glad we heard that information. How many people are not texting you because they didn't feel like.
Speaker 5: They watched market Mondays every week.
Speaker 7: We talk about these companies every week, something like the Nvidio earnings called happens and you're like, oh gosh, I didn't execute.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, it happens. But we're training to shop and spend more of our money than we are too invest long term. Even with the whole situation, I find it funny how much money gets poured into these character down campaigns and how much traction those get on social media because negativity produces a higher viral clip rate.
Speaker 5: Than something positive.
Speaker 4: There's monetization even on our negativity, and I never see it in any other community. I never do, especially like once again and once we're getting into the market of twenty twenty, I feel like there's a concerted effort for anybody that's good in the space to get torn down. Like I always cut in at the beginning, like okay, you guys want to be involved, And now it's like, okay, now it's getting traction.
Speaker 5: Let's knock this down. Yeah, I mean, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: You're talking about media, but I'm even thinking about the market itself.
Speaker 5: Like we watched the pandemic happing.
Speaker 7: We watched twenty twenty one and mark was up, and then twenty twenty two was like, oh, this is the real test for people who would just get into it.
Speaker 5: How would they fit? Yeah, how would they feel?
Speaker 3: You either die a hair or long live long enough to be a villain and that's great. Less it's like, you know, Resting Peace and Nipsey Hustle, rest in Peace and marm Luke King Malcolm X.
Speaker 6: But these are martyrs. These are people that died.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's like the people that lived are never celebrated the same way. They never celebrated the same way, and you start to, you know, pick apart somebody's character and do this and do that, and different things of that nature. So it's like we're never going to have the same reverence for somebody that has lived forever as opposed to somebody that died when they was young.
Speaker 4: Let's see, that's point of it.
Speaker 5: That's a dark Knight. Yeah, that's Jay.
Speaker 3: That's just so you know, it's one of these things. Ladies and gentlemen, be careful what you wish for. You want to be successful, you want to be famous. It's a lot that comes with it, a lot that comes with it, a lot that comes with it, more money, more problems.
Speaker 6: That's what Big said.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you what else they said. You never be able to say that. These guys lie to you, Jack.
Speaker 5: Big, ain't lie.
Speaker 6: My graduates from my school being force back drop bag Drop Mike Drotdrops.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day in prison and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.