Speaker 1: Going up next our final News round Up and Information Overload hour.
Speaker 2: A News round Up, Information Overload Hour on this Friday, eight hundred ninefold One shown us a number a lot of your calls coming up, final half hour of the program today. We are only a mere sixty days until election day. Early mail in ballots are being sent out to day in North Carolina, then in other states around the country as well, Delaware, et cetera. Eleven days till early voting in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania where we were earlier this week, and we'll be next week for the debate that is on Tuesday with President Trump and Kamala Harris. That'll be the longest she has spoken off the cuff in her life, maybe since the last time she debated, and that was what against Mike Pence. One of the issues we haven't spent a lot of time talking about. Demographically, One thing that Kamala Harris is now finding in all of the polls is that she is trailing fairly dramatically where Hillary Clinton was in twenty sixteen and where Joe Biden was in twenty twenty, and demographically, when you look at the numbers, you see that she is trailing you know where they both were in a lot of cases by double digits, and among very specific demographic groups African Americans, Hispanic Americans, women, men. The only one she's one point up in it, and that would be older people. And that means that she's not at this point in the campaign doing anywhere near as well as either Hillary or Joe Biden were doing at this point in the race when they were running. And I know that surprises people because if you turn on any of the fake news, all those things are going great. They're wonderful, there's outstanding, They're amazing. I think one thing that people have learned about Donald Trump is if you look at his policy positions on the economy, you know, we've learned a lot, for example, about you know, a lot of the jobs that have come out, you know, millions of them are going to illegal immigrants and taking jobs away from Americans. We learned that when Donald Trump was president pre COVID, he had set record after record after record low unemployment for African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, women in the workplace, African American youth unemployment. Those are things that no other administration had ever accomplished before. We saw what happened with the price of gasoline when we've became energy independent for the first time in seventy five years. We saw what Donald Trump did for minorities with historically black colleges and universities, the largest financial commitment of any administration in the history of the country. We also saw what he did with criminal justice reform. To this day, I'm still friends with I love Alice Marie Johnson. Nobody can ever forget that moment when she came out of prison. She was a one time offender and it was a drug offense, and she was going to spend the rest of her life in prison. And this woman has such a good heart that she accepted her fate and she spent her time in prison rather than being bitter or checked out. She used it to basically start a ministry to help a lot of the younger inmates in the prison and help them to develop their lives and their faith and skills that would prevent them from ever going back because they were getting out of there. And she wasn't until Donald Trump came along, and Donald Trump with criminal justice reformed, Well, that was promised by many Democrats. They never did it. Another case has to do with a good friend, Charles Duke Tanner. And by the way, there was a new book out, Duke Got Life and a Boxer's Fight for Freedom in One Last Shot at Redemption. It's a powerful testimony to the strength of the human spirit and the quest for justice. And anyway, as a promise a young boxer, his life was shattered when he was sentence till two life terms. He didn't want to die behind bars. Who would want Who would want that? And anyway, he had the world at his feet. When he was twenty, he was undefeated, a professional nineteen and a night. He was on the cusp of fulfilling his lifelong dream of becoming a world champion, and then he was faced with the harsh reality of providing for his family. He took a detour into the world of drug dealing and he was put in jail, and it became a grueling sixteen year battle against an unbeatable justice system that didn't give a rip about him, or did they not believe in in redemption or second chances. Anyway, Charles Duke Tanner's back on the program. How are you, my friend?
Speaker 3: I'm doing pretty? How you doing today? Fair?
Speaker 2: Why don't you just tell us a little bit about that story. I mean, here you are, you're nineteen, and oh, I mean you're on your way. You know. Mike Tyson, you know, watch out. I mean go back and look at some of the YouTube videos of Mike Tyson as he throughout his career, knocking everybody out. I mean, he was an amazing boxer, but so were you. You were an amazing boxer. He had this bright future and what happened? How did you? How did you make a wrong turn?
Speaker 3: First of port posts, you know, I'm always get my pretty the glory to guy, you know, because without him, I wouldn't be here today. I mean, I come from Geary, Indiana. It's no excuse for what I did. But we didn't We couldn't run to certain people and get loans and know how to get granted these things. We weren't brought up talk like that. So, you know, the guys that would had to have money and that would help you. That I knew was you know, the drug dealers are the robbers or things of that nature. So I needed money to you know, help support my family at the time, because if I felt like everybody was on my shoulders and I needed to be successful in boxing, which was my dream to help take them out of that field in that community. And so I went to the streets. And when I started working for this guy, the Mexican guy of raslife, who ended up getting to his own personal troubles him and warn more who was like you know guys we looked up to, who was both boxers older than me. And then they started cooperating with the government and I refused. I wanted to set my responsibility for what I did, you know, without lying or other people to get a less amount of time and the just so.
Speaker 2: You basically are saying you would have gotten a better deal if you would have started rapping out other people and not taking responsibility for your actions.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what they wanted me to do, and I refused to do it. And it pretty much said and my cityens is transferred to Jet said, they gave you fle amount of time to help yourself and you chose not to. That's why I'm giving you a double life sentence today.
Speaker 2: Man, oh man, that must take you like a ton of bricks.
Speaker 3: I mean, but if you look at it, who do I got to tell on? The bosses set me up? You know, you're supposed to go up the tree, not down the tree. So they just I mean, but I mean, I'm not here for mercy on that, but my arrest on the guidelines. Now, for what would happen to a guy like me? I could get as low as five years? You know, so or did these life sentences come from? It makes no sense on this criminal justice system. And that's why I'm so thankful that President Trump signed out on the First Step Back because it freed It helped over thirty thousand people as of today to be released on today families.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you for all those years, how many years total were you in prison?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Sixteen years?
Speaker 3: Yes, I was over sixteen years.
Speaker 2: What was that like? Waking up in prison every day? I had to suck?
Speaker 3: I mean it sucked. But when you got a when you got a vision, and you know, I had built a struggle relationship with God and I was you know, my fight was to get home to my son who's two years old, who had the mindset that you would see in the book through Got Life. You know, he got his own chapter and there what he explained what he went through. So so many other kids and even parents would know how to deal with a situation. And even mine was worse because it was said I was never coming home in federal custody, life means you come home in a fine box. So I just had to get up every morning for I put my feet down on the ground and say a prayer and say, no matter what, I'm going home today. And I actually tell myself that every morning, I'm going home today. In October twenty first, twenty twenty, I said I was going home that morning, and about five o'clock pm, I was in the hotel.
Speaker 2: Did you know you were going home that day? Or you're just praying you were going home that day?
Speaker 3: I said every morning I woke up since two thousand and teen, I would tell myself after that prayer, I'm going home today. And that was just something that I always said.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this about prison. No prison is a tough place. There are tough people in there. There's a lot of fighting in there. I mean, you got to fight to survive. But I gotta imagine your boxing seals probably kept you pretty safe and protected you from any anybody challenging you, or if they did, God help them. Am I guessing right?
Speaker 3: No prison in a us P, which is in you know, you start off, you got the camp, which is the lower level, then you got the low, then you got the medium, then you got the high. I started off in the high. I mean it is you you see fights, but that's because they have to happen. But most of the time people are stabbing you or you know a bunch of other guys jumping on you together, stabbing you, so they don't care about your boxing or whatever you got. I mean, if you gotta go, it gotta goal. I believe that my box sho helped me with my discipline, that my character as a person that make me mind my own business and you know, staying my lane to where I was okay like that.
Speaker 2: But if you go and you saying that, if you go into prison and you mind your business and you just you just you know, keep your head down, that you'll probably be okay or are there's still bad people that would come after you.
Speaker 3: No, it's gonna be people that's gonna try you. But I'm basically saying the character, your character is what makes you surviving. If you're the type of person that's you know, look, you steal it, you being the other people business, you talk of behind people back, stuff like that, or you know, those type of things get you dealt with quickly, they get you killed.
Speaker 2: And you saw people get killed in prison.
Speaker 3: I was a murder every year in the USP that doll was And the last murder that happened it was in US P mcquarie in Kentucky. The kid wasn't in the unit thirty minutes and they pretty much tried to cut his head off. He was stabbed seventy two times.
Speaker 2: My gosh, what what changed your heart? And how did this happen with Donald Trump? And how did you receive you know, how did you get this opportunity to get out?
Speaker 3: It's through prayers and I got denied. All my appeals have been denied. And then the Obama administration denied me clemency in twenty sixteen when he left office. So you know, I was it was over with. But I made a vow to write the White House once a month. I was in the same letter. I had a dream God told me President Trump was the one that was gonna let me out. So I focused and wrote them every every month. And then I will also write the different advocates that was fighting, that was working with the presidents and our agencies and people like the Can Do Foundation, Brittany Bernard, Alex Maanrie Johnson. All these people kept hearing like, who is this kid that you know got all this time for his first arrest, never been in trouble. I took every program that the BULP had, and my letter came across Brooke Wylins, who was working with administration at that time, and she was just like all the advocates are saying, looking to this case. And she gave it to the president and he read it for a fact and he came back, they said a week later, and said that, hey, I signed off on this kid petition. He need to go home to his son. That's what I did.
Speaker 2: You ever talked to President Frum since then?
Speaker 3: I actually got to meet him, me and my son in Marlago November last year, and he the first thing, he's telling me how beautiful my son is and our teeth and that I got a hard I got a hard sentence. And he was just like, this makes no sense, because you know we came under the hunters to one ratio or a crack cocaine and powder cocaine that daughters doesn't exist, and it was so many men still sitting were life sentences in thirty years. And he just said, I know you're gonna go out to be great things, but your son is gonna be greater. And we smiled it off with coach Lou Holst said, and we walked away and he tell me on the back, I say it continue to be a great Bob. I know your say. I love you. I remember words like it was yesterday.
Speaker 2: What an incredibly inspiring story. All right, quick, Frank will come back more of our conversation with our good friend Charles Duke Tanner his new book, Duke Got Life. A Boxer's Fight for Freedom and One Last Shot at Redemption. Amazon dot com, Hannity dot com, bookstores around the country. All right, we continue now with Charles Duke Tanner, Duke Got Life, his new book. It's on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, bookstores around the country, A boxers Fight for Freedom and one Last Shot at Redemption. I hope people pay attention to this. What do you say to the African American community that are always told Republicans and Conservatives are racist and sexist and all these horrible things that they're not.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'm a real dark skinned man and I'm thinking black as I can be a president. Trump could have said no to me if he was a racist, or if they were a party they didn't want to help so many, you know, different races based on that's what the racist is. They're not dealing with none, but they can. So, like I said, the first step at Bill alone, let go over thirty thousand people early. I'm not saying all thirty thousand was black, but we had a big number in that percentage, maybe more than a half. So I would say that you guys got to do your homework, and the start off doing your homework. Go to Amazon and or the Duke at Life.
Speaker 2: The highly recommended. It's great. And how much do we love Alice Murray Johnson? If you're not the best or what, that's my seat, that's my mom. So I think I want to adopt her as my mom. I love her so much. Carl's Duke Tanner. It's called Duke Got Life. A boxer's fight for freedom, one last shot at redemption. God bless you, and I'm glad you're free, and I'm glad you're with your family, and God bless you your son and the rest of your family.
Speaker 3: All right, my friend, thanks c Lesser.
Speaker 2: All right, appreciate you being with us. Eight hundred and nine to four one Shaw our number. We'll get some more of your call straight ahead.
Speaker 4: Stay in touch with the Handity Faith Law.
Speaker 3: Join the message board at Hannity dot com.
Speaker 2: Hi twenty five to the top of the hour. Your call's coming up. Eight hundred nine four one Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Look if anyone knows what it's like, well, you need to look for in a security system, and you know it's the brave men and women that work in law enforcement. One veteran officer recently wrote to our friends it's Simply Safe, thanking them for the peace of mind that he has every time he leaves his home knowing that his home is safe. And I know, for example, because I've been using Simply Safe for years and years, and you don't have to worry about anything with Simply Safe. And their technology keeps getting keeps getting more advanced and better than ever. They have privacy shutters on cameras, but that means you can be safe and secure with your privacy intact and with their new technology their fast Protect monitoring and their liveguard protection. This is phenomenal. Simply Safe agents can act within five seconds of receiving your alarm, and then they can see and even speak to intruders to stop them, writ in their tracks the police are on the way, and actually communicate that to them. And you get all of that for less than a dollar a day, no contract, a side, no hidden fee. Ever, now you can simply install and activate your simply Safe system in less than an hour, or have a pro do it for you, whatever you prefer. Anyway, protect your home fifty percent off a brand new simply Safe system. You have free indoor security camera when you sign up for fast Protect monitoring like I have. The's go to Simplysafe dot com slash Hannity. This Simplysafe dot com slash Hannity. We've got such a huge reaction to our town hall in Harrisburg this week. We had part two last night and this was well me asking the final question about is he ready for Kamala to agitate, aggravate, annoy and piss him off during the debate, but also questions from the people of Harrisburg for President Trump, something that Kamala Harris and Tim Walls will never do. But let's play that portion that we aired last night on TV Center. Candidate from Pennsylvania, Senator great to have you. I give you a transill stay, a couple of works.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you, Thank you, Sean, and thank you for mister President being here the Keystone State, and the Keystone State is going to decide the future of the country.
Speaker 4: Put you back in the White House and the majority in the Senate.
Speaker 6: So thank you, Frank you will and you know, if mister president's a scary time in the world. Our adversaries around the world Aron, China, Russia, North Korea are testing us, They're challenging us.
Speaker 5: We've lost to turrence. They think America is weak, they think America's on retreat. And my question to you is, on day one, when you're back in the White House, how do we restore to terrents, How do we bring strength and capability back to our military, and how do we make sure that everybody in the world knows that America is back.
Speaker 1: So thank you, David, and good luck with the race. It's really important that you're win. I hope you're going to vote. He's a great gentleman, I'm a great he's a great warrior. The first thing we have to do we have to strengthen our country from within, and we have a lot of bad people from within, but we have to straighten it.
Speaker 4: We have to number one, have a border.
Speaker 1: Like we had it four years ago, which was strong where the wrong people.
Speaker 4: Didn't get in. We have to have that.
Speaker 1: The other thing we want to become again energy independent. We were energy independent four years ago, and what we really want is energy dominance. And then, as you know, I rebuilt the entire military and we had it like nobody has ever had it before.
Speaker 4: And then this guy gave away eighty.
Speaker 1: Five dollars worth of equipment to Afghanistan in the most embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Moment in the history of our country. But we have a lot more than that. We rebuilt the military.
Speaker 1: We want to be strong, but we want to do it peace through strength.
Speaker 4: That's what we want, Peace through strength.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't have to use our military or we're going to have the greatest military in the world.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Dandy. All right, ma'am, PI, what's your name?
Speaker 2: My name is Deborah Williams.
Speaker 4: Hi, Debora, how are you? I'm good now.
Speaker 2: Because of me? I'm because of the President. I'm just guessing. Oh I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: I plead the fifth good answer, mister President.
Speaker 7: Want to thank you for coming and sharing your time with us today.
Speaker 4: Thank you, deb.
Speaker 2: What could you share that you've learned during the first time being in the Oval office for those who are hesitant to vote for you now?
Speaker 1: So we need a strong president and you know, I actually think we had a very stable administration, but we were hit with this weaponization. We will hit the weaponis they've never done this before, the weaponization, all.
Speaker 4: Of the different Russia Russia Russia.
Speaker 1: Hoax, all of the different hoaxes, and we won every single one of them. The most important thing and I found it, and you can say this is true in business also, we have to get the right people. When I first went there twenty sixteen, we were I had a lot of good people, I had a lot of good advice, but I put people in that in some cases were not what I really wanted. And I know now the people and I know them better.
Speaker 4: Than anybody would know him. So thank you, Thank you gover. Ma'am, Hi, ma'am.
Speaker 7: What's your name, Sue Helm. I like to welcome you to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. We love you both, So that's it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 7: I'm a small business owner. I'm the owner of Centray twenty and one at the Helm Real Estate.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 7: The four years of your presidency, mister Trump, were the best economically I have experienced in the thirty five years I own this business. And my question is what are your plans and policies to restore the economy so small business owners can thrive and make America great once again?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 1: You know, we had a woman who was very spectacular, Linda McMahon, and she ran the Small Business Administration, did a phenomenal job, and that's a very important group for what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: With small business.
Speaker 1: But to put it a little simpler, we're going to have low interest rates, We're going to have low taxes. We're going to give you tremendous incentive to grow and to build your business. Small business is much bigger than big business.
Speaker 4: In this country when you add it all up, and we're going to take care of small users in verse task. Thank you, very thank you. Army Sure, what's your.
Speaker 8: Name, Travis Finkinbinder. I'm from Paulmyra, Pennsylvania. I like to welcome you both here and it's an honor to stand before you. Thank you, mister President. Is it possible to correct the extensive damage the current administration has caused related to our safety and security, from the border crisis to the plethora of weapons left behind in Afghanistan? I fear for my three adolescent sons at night. What do I tell cale, Cat and Cole about their safety in their future of this great nation?
Speaker 1: Well, the first thing you should do is pray, amen, because what they've done to our fact, what they've done to our country. What these what these and I hate to use the work what these stupid people naives people but bad people, you know, weaponization Again, they're after me. I got more court cases. On Friday, I have one. On Monday, I have one. And they do that for very bad reasons. They don't want you to campaign.
Speaker 4: They want to keep you off of the campaign.
Speaker 1: They want to try and take as much money as possible instead of putting it in. But let me just tell you the hardest problem we have, because a smart president will be able to get along with Russia China. There are a lot of reasons why, but the biggest problem we have is they've allowed twenty one million people into our country. And I told you last night, I tell you tonight, it's the single biggest problem.
Speaker 4: They've poisoned our country.
Speaker 1: They're coming in from prisons, They're coming in from mental institutions.
Speaker 4: Terrorists are coming in. The criminals are coming.
Speaker 1: Off the streets in Caracas, Venezuela, but all over the world, not just in South America. It's the single hardest problem that we would have never had if I were president. You wouldn't have that problem. You wouldn't have inflation, you wouldn't have Russia attack in Ukraine. You wouldn't have had October seven with Israel.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't have had.
Speaker 1: The Afghanistan disaster, which I think is the most single most embarrassing day in the history of our country. Where they have billions of dollars of equipment. We lost thirteen great, great soldiers, and I celebrated and honored their wonderful They called them their children. Then they are their children, their wonderful children. There their kids. I went to Arlington Cemetery with them the other day and at their requests, at their requests, and shown knows it's better than anybody.
Speaker 4: And it was very tough for me to get there. I will tell you. I don't want to say that, but it was very tough.
Speaker 1: I was in a different part of the world, frightly, and I got there and we had a beautiful couple of hours together. First we had a ceremony and then we had a We went down to the gravesites and they said, sir, could we have a picture with my son?
Speaker 4: In one case it was a door.
Speaker 1: Could we have a picture with my daughter who took pictures. We had stayed for a long time, and then I left and that was it. I thought it was beautiful and there's people are phenomenal what they've done.
Speaker 4: Joe Biden and Kamala.
Speaker 1: Killed those children because of their incompetence.
Speaker 4: Just like they had just like they had a gun that killed them.
Speaker 1: And I went home and I thought it was a beautiful thing. I told my wife. I told a great first lady who people love, they love her that.
Speaker 4: I said.
Speaker 1: It was so sad and yet so beautiful and joyful innocence. I mean, the people, they had something that was very special. And I went there and you know, I had them up to Bedminster. I got to know many of them, most of them. But I get home and I get a call from one of my people, sir. They're saying that you use this for public relations purposes. And you know what happened. It was so beautiful. Every one of those people made a video to say that Donald Trump came more. I got enough publicity out, don't need publicity. I'd like to get half the publicity. I'd be very happy. But they said that, and you saw the videos. The videos became very very well known and famous. Actually some beautiful statements that I went there. I got nothing out of that except to take care of people that were not taken care of by our government. And Joe Biden and Tamala should pull those people and apologize because that was the most incompetent withdrawal in the history of our country. There has never been anything so think of it. We took the military out first. You're supposed to take the military out last. Once the military was gone, they had free shots at us. But we took the military out first, and then it began. We lost thirteen soldiers. Many were horribly wounded, meaning no legs, no arm, the face was obliterated, and many we don't even talk about those people, and we have to and for them to go out of their way, and every one of them made a video. They said, sir, could you take a picture next to the grave of my son?
Speaker 4: I said, of course. Could you imagine if I said no, I don't want to do it. I don't want to do it.
Speaker 1: But every one of those people appreciated it, and every one of them made a tape and they sent it out and it became very viral.
Speaker 4: As they say nowadays. And it was a great honor for me to be there.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and I should I should add Pamala Harris and Joe Biden were both invited me. And this was not You knew these families. You had met with them at bed Minster and you were familiar with it, knew them, and they invited you. You went and they said would you take a picture? And then you did, and then you were attacked right and then the families were furious or Kamala about it. And I want to ask you one final question, and five nights you will be on the stage, not with me, well with Kamala Harris. Now, if I'm going to make a prediction, I think she's going to try and annoy, agitate, irritate, frustrate and piss you off.
Speaker 4: To use a phrase, and are you aware of how she.
Speaker 2: Debates and probably every name in the world, every name in the book, she can call you and without giving away your tactic.
Speaker 4: You don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: But you know, when I had Biden, you and I had the same discussion and I let him talk.
Speaker 4: I'm going to let her talk because you know, you've all seen it.
Speaker 1: There are those that say that Biden is smarter than she is, okay, and if that's the case, we.
Speaker 4: Have a problem.
Speaker 1: But you know, debating is an interesting thing. I've been in many debates. I think I probably one because of the debate maybe. You know, we had a lot of debates with the Republicans, then we had Crooked Hillary. We had a lot of different people. We had a debate, and we had some great debates. You do remember the Rosie o'donald debate and number one.
Speaker 4: Of Rosie o'donald. That's that real.
Speaker 1: She's a real great one, isn't she a great one?
Speaker 4: Anyway? But debate is interesting.
Speaker 1: You really you can go in with all the strategy you want, but you have to sort of feel it out as the debate's taking place.
Speaker 4: I've seen it. You go in there and you have a strategy.
Speaker 1: Mike Tyson made the statement everybody has a plan until they get.
Speaker 4: Punched in the face. It's true. It was a brilliant statement. It's a brilliant saber.
Speaker 1: So I could tell Sean exactly what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: But you know, things change.
Speaker 1: It depends a lot on ABC will they be fair or not.
Speaker 4: If they're not going to be fair, I'm going to be a little bit different than if they are. If you know, she's going to try and annoy you. But that's well, I think we have a bigger problem. I think that ABC will try and annoy it.
Speaker 2: I bet that's okay. That was our interview, our town hall with President Trump from earlier this week in Harrisburg. The people phenomenon. I want to thank the people of Harrisburg again for hosting us and coming on out and a massive crowd for reptings up at today Hannity Tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Obviously, the big delay in President Trump's sentencing put to post election. We'll get to that. Also, the continued law fair and weaponization of justice. We've got Alina Hobbos is going to be on the program of Bake Ramaswami, New King, Rich Tammy Bruce Tonight, Joe Conca, Charlie Hurt, Jimmy Fayla Hey, DVR, Hannity nine Eastern on Fox. We'll see you tonight. Back here on Monday. With only fifty seven days until election day and only eight days until early voting in Pennsylvania and yep, ballots are out North Carolina. Well of the latest news you'll never get from the media mob Monday edition Sean Hannity Show, see you that. Hey, did you know a violent crime has committed every twenty four seconds in America and with our broken legal system, if you dare to defend yourself and your family, well, you're probably going to be the one put behind bars while criminals walk free.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: See, they've got it to a point where we're fighting to keep our God given Second Amendment rights, yet we risk losing everything if we actually use them. Now, that's why I've been a member of the u s CCA for nine years. And with the us ccaight, not only do you get firearm safety training education, but you also get self defense insurance so you can stay out of prison with your family and your freedoms where you belong and for limited time. Just text Hannity ha n n it t y to eight seven two two two eight seven two two two to get a free family Defense Guide and a chance to win seventeen hundred bucks to buy any self defense gear that you need. Everyone thinks that they're keeping their family safe, but are you really? Check out the us CCA's free Family Defense Guide before it's too late. Text Hannity to eight seven two to two two right now eight seven to two two too