Speaker 1: Betting on a game. No moment's gonna tell us.
Speaker 2: Not be.
Speaker 3: We're here just drinking beer, making that baby.
Speaker 4: I'm hanging with the feelers, Busting with the boys.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah.
Speaker 1: There it is afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. It is a uh, it's an interesting day to say the least, but we'll get into that.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, I that's that's on me.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 2: I was interested to tell Jack to make sure to have the because that's why you typed it out right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'll hurt the ad first. Don't even worry about that. We have an interesting day to say the least. I will tell you this. We'll get those dis Chevy ad and then I'm gonna tell you what's in the doctor for today. There's a new family of untoppable great and they are a official partner of Bust the Boys family, and that is the Chevy Silverado ZR two family. The first ever Silverado Heavy Duty ZR two joins the franchise and make Chevy ZR two the only truck brand with full line of trucks ready for whatever your offered adventure takes you. Well see with the exclusive Multimatic DSSV, the Dampers, Rugged Mud Terrain tires and up to thirteen sorry fourteen available camera views. I just try to short the Chevy Silverado. Really, I shouldn't have not I should not have done that. That's that's messed up. The Chevy Silverado, Chevy Silverado Zer two and Silverado HDZER two a family with commanding and unstoppable Great Head over to Chevy dot com and check out the Chevy Silverado and the family of Chevy ZR two's the official truck of busting with the boys.
Speaker 5: We have in Nebraska fans.
Speaker 1: We have an incredible, incredible lineup for you today. Obviously, we were in Notre Dame this weekend for not DAMEHA State. We're gonna recap that. As always, we're going to talk about college football and the NFL. We had our nuts the week, so you heard us working through last week. We got shoutout in the fore shout out the good, the bad, and the stuff that gets you beaten about cursing in the first five minutes from the album with Them. Quandrate Diggs is joining us on this beautiful podcast. We have our tear Talk Twisted Question of the week. Mitch's gonna get redemption on that. Possibly also your boy got the redemption this week. I got redemption this week. We can get into that in a second. Dude, wife's crappiest moment because we're not cursing right now now for the first five minutes. Spootober Merch, it's coming out and it's going to be huge. But it is right now.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's like four hours central. Spootober Merch is up. It is time to prepare for spooky season.
Speaker 1: Spooky season, and it's literally it's this is contract here. We've said it for the last five months. How every year it seems like we start real strong with Spootober and somebody I'm not gonna say who gets hurt or yeah, and it ruins everything and it ruins absolutely everything. Who did that? But that person needs to have less shaky knees. The most important thing to talk about, which we will start with today. Tensions are high on this bus. There's a lot we don't know if the bus is going to exist after this week. Because we have the Bus and Ball, the greatest college football rivalry, the greatest trophy game in college football history, is back for its second annual season and it will be played in Lincoln, Nebraska at Memorial Stadium with what ninety five ninety five ninety five thousand screaming fans as the Michigan Wolverines trot into Lincoln and going.
Speaker 5: Ups at the Huskers and trying to upset the Huskers.
Speaker 1: Do you want to talk about it?
Speaker 2: We can talk about But also we the boys will be doing a live show Friday night at the Bourbon Theater.
Speaker 1: The Bourbon Theater.
Speaker 2: Those tickets will post the link right here, you can go buy those online. We will be doing a live show Friday night, also partying our faces off.
Speaker 1: We don't know where that is. I think we do know who that is, right, might we might do? We want to give a hint. Search of a bee. Don't finish, don't it's not even starting with a B. But there are letters in the name. Yeah, there you go, there's letters. This will be at yes, but it's gonna be This is gonna be a fun weekend. But yes, it is time. It's kind of hard. It's kind of hard to think about another fun weekend after this past weekend. I know we had like less. I'm still I'm still tired. I don't want to sound like a little diva, but I do. I am tired. I'm sleeping, could you Yeah, I just didn't. That's a big energy pod. I know, I know. I gotta be better. I gotta be better. We'll spruce it up as we go, for sure. I was just trying to handle the new format of what we're doing on this show.
Speaker 5: Dude, But uh, do you think?
Speaker 1: How do you think our friendships can affair after this weekend? I think it'll be fine. You think so? Yeah, regardless of what happens. Yes, I'll tell you what if my worst case scenario happens, I don't think we'll be fine. You think it'll be You'll be banged up. I mean I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna be banged, but I I will be able to you just compartmentalize and be just upset with the Huskers, you know, and I'll just be thinking, man, how do we how do we make adjustments?
Speaker 1: How do we watch it team get better and go on to the next week. Yeah, there's just it's one of those games where Nebraska's got nothing to lose, they've got nothing to lose, and Michigan's play some shaky ball the last two weeks. I think they're going to be totally let me be very clear. We're going to win this game, but I'm worried about the amount we win this game by. And I think that matters. Just the way Will's brain works and the way you're able to really like find the small silver linings in every situation, I need Michigan to essentially cover. No, I need Michigan to cover for the first time. This is they're an early line out yet Mitch oh guaranteed, there is absolutely.
Speaker 2: I mean obviously when it comes to the gambling world, Yeah, the lion matters. But a look inside my brain right now, let's take a peek. Let's put out the curtain on that brain. Michigan versus Nebraska, we have.
Speaker 5: A real shot Internet. That's what I'm saying, all right there, that.
Speaker 1: Feels good if we if we.
Speaker 2: Lost by ten, like, I'm pissed, But it's not like I'm gonna spin and be like, oh I will in the gambling world, of.
Speaker 1: Course, That's exactly my point. That's exactly what I was saying, Like, if we if you win by double digits, the team who lost would be upset, but not Will's brain. You're able to you're able to feel it out. I mean it's it's a much closer line than I like, and that makes me worried. What does Vegas know? What is Vegas update? Now it's a closer line. Last year was thirty one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's that's that's uh, that was justified.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just like Missians the number two, the number two country, the number two team in the country, like they should be, you guys playing they should be. The line should be more based on a team light Nebraska who lost Colorado and the fashion they did, and then see what happened to Colorado this past weekend.
Speaker 2: Fashion they did. You literally watched that game next to me. I know scored, don tell the whole story, and you know that I know that, but the wheels falling off.
Speaker 1: Here's why I'll give me a Nebraska credit because my mind frame is not I'm not in the front and frame of mind today to fight like to fight. I'm here to give flowers and best man win mentality, and that will change as the week goes on. That team doesn't tell the whole story, and based on the base of the way Colorado broke Nebraska in that game, I thought the season was over. He has had two big wins and you've covered two weeks in a row. And so Nebraska's doing this while Michigan they just haven't hit their mid seasons stride yet. They just haven't done it. I think with Hardwell being back, you see him working through the kinks in the first half, second half, you get there and they really show up the way they're supposed to show up. I really hope that translates as we go into our first Row game and Memorial say, great, great crowd there, It's gonna be great. There's gonna be Will Compton fans everywhere. They're probably gonna put a statue up of Will compon this weekend, which is really gonna fire up the boys. The Michigan's got to I like us.
Speaker 2: I like us, I really do. I like us this weekend, you know how every.
Speaker 1: Year like there? Yeah, I wanted you to elaborate absolutely well, here's what I do want to get clear because I don't want to argue either.
Speaker 5: Number One, I want to save my voice.
Speaker 2: This is a this is a save for everything you got this weekend because the energy is going to be one like you're you're I'm excited for you to go just to experience it, because you haven't experienced Nebraska's price since you played there. I haven't, and it's going to be rocking and we gotta I think we got a real shot. I think we got a real shot to sneak you guys this weekend. That's it, and that's you know, when I say elaborate, I'm thinking. There's always some shake up in the college football landscape every year, you know, around this type of week, and to me, Nebraska is in a prime position to be that team.
Speaker 1: I will say this. I've had multiple players from University of Michigan reach out to me in the last twenty four hours off its linemen, running backs, even wide receivers. They're ready. They understand how important this game is, not only to them but to me. We've been We've been criticized, my whole crew, my whole bust and crew, my friends this weekend, everyone coming at Michigan.
Speaker 5: That go ahead.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I think that has more to do with me. Yeah, the arrogance you walk around with Michigan. Oh yeah, and I get that and then back don't back it up? What do you mean the facts of hope? Don't back it up.
Speaker 1: We've made the playoffs the last two years in a row. Our showing we had in the playoffs weren't great, no question, but we made it there. We went thirteen and oh Last season we won the baked In Championship for a second time in a row. We've been Ohio State twice and once in the last twenty years in Columbus, Ohio. We beat the shit out of I think it was Iowa this past year, and it was wisconsinly before that in the Bay ten Championship. We are taking income in ourselves. For me, the arrogance for me comes from sitting here and basically being jealous of the Wolf Raines and wishing I was able to play for a team like that when I was at the University of Michigan seeing how bad they we were when I was there and we were we were abysmal. We didn't have a chance of Every single year, you drink the Kouli and you're hoping to God like we're gonna win. You really think you're gonna win the Bay ten Championship. And if you look at it from a larger standpoints, like you don't have the you don't have the talent. Now we have the talent. Do I have pride? There's no question about it. And it fires me up. And I see the way I'm approaching it. I can see why all the boys are like, fuck Michigan. I can totally see it.
Speaker 2: But there's a lot of Proust comments that, like, Michigan is one of the best fan bases and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: They are, they're one of the best fan bases.
Speaker 2: If I know you have pride in your fan base, but when you're like you say that they're better Nebraska, like you truly know that that is false?
Speaker 1: You so well that. But if we're going to play a game of things we truly know is false. Brother, you do that every week you And the perfect example is how many times we have to hear about it. There was no turnovers doing exist in football, that Nebraska be three and zero, because we know that wouldn't be true. They probably still would have lost.
Speaker 2: Okay, at least three and one right now because because Minnesota was the last second field goal.
Speaker 1: I'll give you Colorado, but get it. I get it. But I was saying, like, if I want to have the stance that Michigan has the best fan base or has one of the best fan bases in college football and have reasons of why there's what's the issue with that? But it's it's there's a problemhen I do it. But when you say Nebraska should essentially be national champions, are the best three and nine football team of all time, Matt Rule is the best coaching college football. The Black Shirts are out blah blah blah, best defense in all of college football.
Speaker 2: But the yeah, fair, fair, but that the game itself is a week to week the deal when the fan bases is established, not like one's good one week, one's bad the next week. I'm talking you know, we put up a contest that one year, who's going to sell the more team? Like, yeah, Nebraska just knows how to use the internet. Butt of the Michigan fans.
Speaker 1: We were Notre Dame war the weekend. Yeah, well we saw a couple of Michigan people. Yeah, we saw. We saw probably two Michigan people who saw three. A Michigan fan we saw was wearing Notre Dame gear. That's okay, and Huskers is wearing like Huskers gear. No, there's a there's a literally a Michian guy wearing amazing blue jersey.
Speaker 2: You would never see Nebraska fans wearing the colors of their rivals.
Speaker 1: One of their rivals, Notre Dame is no longer a rival, and mission guys are still got you guys are rivaled story program rivals. There's no question sticker on your face, dude, Yeah, because I'm supporting the hatred for Ohio State. It's different. And you were in that rival where you were Notre Dame. Literally we we. You and I are both of the stance that we need to support the Big Ten when it goes to the playoffs. Like, but I'm just supporting Notre Dame is not in the Big Ten. No, I'm supporting Ohio State getting your ass beat. So Michigan fans are fucking more stoked and more confident going into this.
Speaker 2: We can remember you want Ohio State winning because it's better for the Big Ten.
Speaker 1: I want. Here's what I want. I want. I want Michigan to win the national championship. H We're gonna win this game. We're gonna We're gonna win this game. I understand my arrogance has been a way and I could listen, I've been nasty. I've been acting a way that is probably frowned upon if I were to have if there was a camera on me for the past seventy two hours, I would look at that and go, he's wrong, He's he's wrong. However, it's a rivalry week mean things are gonna be said, and I have my back against the wall all weekend. Have my back against the wall all weekend. Shane came out hard at Michigan. Yeah, the Caleb was coming at Michigan unsolicited because I really wasn't pointing my verbal rage or my my confidence at Michigan at them. I was pointing it at you and Jack, because Jack and Tennessee and for whatever reason he's made, he wanted, he's wanted to become enemies of myself in Michigan this this colleg football season and so and because of that, I understand how you two would be like, hey, fuck Taylor and situation. But if I if I back gets on, I'm literally trying to fucking find it out. I probably see some things that didn't mean, and if there was a camera, I would have probably taken it back. But it is what it is. That said, I really believe that Michigan's will win by more than seventeen points, and I believe they'll cover in this game, and if you like to make a bet, I will make a bet with that.
Speaker 2: I'll make a bet based on the conversation we've had this year about how high you'd be willing to go on to spread.
Speaker 1: The cover, and the exact and the exact conversation was, I bet Michigan covers this year.
Speaker 5: We can just try and figure that out.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what are you trying to figure out? Right now? I'm just gonna see. Oh, he's got a clip, don't you That's what I get for spat my mouth up? What did I say? What was coaesion? We got into you?
Speaker 5: You could be right, like, maybe there's nothing here to justifies it.
Speaker 1: We had a conversation. I was like, oh, it's Penn State, Michion. I was like, Michigan's gonna crush pen State. And then you're like crush you really? You hit my keyword crush when I was just trying to put emphasis on how good Michigan is. And yeah, I did Backchack is good. That's gonna be a good fucking game. That's gonna be an absolute battle royale. But I a I'm a big enough man to know when I fucked up when I've been a little rude. I have been a little rude, but you've also been a little bit rude me in said the word you said.
Speaker 2: The line last year was thirty one and a half. I'm more than willing to bet that we do the same. What did you just read a morenois in that?
Speaker 1: Remember that little group chat we were having the line they so you can you're reading it as they would cover thirty one. I'm reading it as they would cover they would cover the line. I'm saying they will. They will win by more than seventeen points. If you want, I'll give you twenty Okay, all right, what do you want to bet?
Speaker 5: Thousand?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So Michigan's twenty Michigan by twenty points, one thousand dollars. Jack, do you want to make a bet?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 1: Are you betting against Michigan and you've been against Nebraska? You don't the same action? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean I probably won't do it for a thousand.
Speaker 5: But yeah, well yeah, just get in on the action, dude.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well let's just do two hundred.
Speaker 1: Okay, I ask you a question. Yeah, who you're rolling with this year?
Speaker 7: You'll have to tune into my my video that will re release pretty soon.
Speaker 2: That is, we're going videos each guy.
Speaker 1: Who are you going with? Going with Mad? You know he's going with.
Speaker 4: I cannot root for Nebraka for Michigan, so I am rolling with Will in Nebraska.
Speaker 1: There's a strong possibility, folks, that we're going to see the whole entire busting crew against me this week. That's okay. I've been lonely before. I've been lonely before. You might not have the other two. The other two said what they're doing JP. You know JP is going He's literally told me to my face, I left for what you did in South Carolina last year. I'll never go for Michigan again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the way what he did for you for Michigan Nebraska. Yeah yeah, when he like, yeah, that one hurt. That wone hurt when he did that.
Speaker 1: But if you look at it, every time I've rooted against South Carolina, they played really well Georgia this past weekend the upset, So maybe I'm doing something for South Carolina. He doesn't fully understand. Jack is a Jackson a wild card to me. I just I can see him for the joke, going with you, but I feel like that's my guy. He's gonna he's gonna come to Michigan.
Speaker 5: He might, you never know. And then G's up in there plus twenty.
Speaker 1: I've said some things about Alabama, which I do think Alabama's I mean, there's sus this year in a big way. And I've said that to G a few times. I could see him taking that personal.
Speaker 2: They had a nice GBO T game against ole Miss, but the nice GBO.
Speaker 1: They should have had a GBO T game against the USF And they literally won that game with thirteen three.
Speaker 6: No, it was was it seven?
Speaker 5: It wasn't by much.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're right, but I'm saying like that was a good GBO T game because they went they went back to uh They went back to UH Milroe as the quarterback because last week they did.
Speaker 5: They tried up two other guys and.
Speaker 2: They really needed a tough They really needed that win against ole Miss with Kiffin because they're obviously ranked as well and everybody had them Old Miss. That was their moment to upset them, and the boys showed out. Not only showed up, but they covered as well. So that was a big win for Bama. Should we start hand to speaking of that, Should we start passing out some nuts.
Speaker 1: Who's your I think let's win ada. Let's pass out some nuts. Right after that, we'll do nuts. Okay, let's stick around with us, folks. We need this. Do you want men to hit this ad?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Sure?
Speaker 2: Game Time game Time the exclusive ticketing partner of Barstools Sports and US with the Boys.
Speaker 5: Created by fans for fans.
Speaker 2: Game Time is the ticketing app that makes it easier than ever to score last minute deals on tickets of sports, concerts, and shows, and they guarantee the lowest possible price. I would say to jump on game Time buy tickets at Nebraska this weekend, but it's probably already sold out. However, concerts, Titans games, anywhere else, go ahead and jump on that game Time at because it is the biggest last minute price strops that can be found on the seats you never thought you could buy. They'll even credit you one hundred and ten percent of the seat price if you can find a better deal elsewhere. Skip the hassle, enjoy the moment. Download the game Time app or go to the website, enter your email and redeem code bust and that's BUSSI in for twenty dollars off your first purchase.
Speaker 1: Terms of apply game time, use the app. You know what I'm really figuring out. I'm figuring out how to be a fan of sports. And I was reflecting on it this past weekend because I see the way that all the boys work except for match which we'll definitely get into, but I was seeing the way everyone like rides with their sport. And I was thinking about a conversation we had during the spring football tour when we were at ASU and Kenny Dillingham had a great point. Well, yeah, yeah, he had a great point, as Arizona is a bunch of fair weather fans in a massive way, and I start thinking about how I grew up, and it was never like Arizona Cardinals. It was never Diamondbacks. It was never the Suns. It was like two thousand and one one we wont to, uh the World Series. Everyone was a Backs fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. When the Cardinals were in two thousand and seven, We're in the Super Bowl against the Steelers, everybody was Cardinals fans, and it's kind of like one of those things where it's very fair weather. And I didn't know a lot about the history of Michigan and I go and I never was like a massive fan of Michigan. You can see that if you watch old old episodes of Busting with the Boys. Is like I was kind of anti Michigan. Especially when I left. I felt slided in a lot of ways, and I'm as I'm leaving uh football and whatever capacity that is what we Also, how you look at it, one foots out of the door, one foots in the door. I can see myself like becoming more of a fan of Michian again and like trying to figure out like what that means to me. And what really got my mind on it was when we were in the bookstore and Notre Dame and we're in the bookstore in Notre Dame and you put a jersey and I thought to myself, Yeah, that just looks good and there was no name on the back of the jersey. I was like, I could wear that, and you said I was gonna grab you. One with the Boys mentioned that the whole bit about that. Christal Lee actually called this out. I called me out on about how like the whole name in the back of the jersey, and I was like, yeah, I don't know if I feel that way anymore. And it's just funny how now that like perspectives of change, I'm like now legitimately learning how to be a fan of sports, because before that I never really really a fan of sports. Right sitting there watching the games on Saturday, getting fired up, seeing like Middle Dame and the history there, touchdown Jesus, all that like firing you up in a way that I've never really been fired up with.
Speaker 8: It's just so fun being in those atmospheres. It's so fun being those atmospheres. And before I literally used to be thinking like that's so fucking lame. I really thought. I really thought that way. I was like, yeah, how are you guys like massive fans of sports?
Speaker 1: Stuff like that, and then stepping up being the vision I am right now, obviously the falls going on. I'm not wearing a helmet right now, and you see it, and you're like, I get it, because you like even the Titans Cleveland yesterday. I'm sitting there watching the Titans and it's an abysmal game by the Titans. They didn't play very good at all. But I'm justifying things in my head of why the Titans aren't doing certain things, and I'm like, oh, before you used to just look at it black and white, and now I can see myself finding the silver lining, finding the gray area stuff like that. So it is cool becoming a fan of sports when really I never I never really possessed that quality growing up. So that's real. It is.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what, you're my Who's nuts play of the week right now?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah I can take that. Yeah, I will take that.
Speaker 2: Because we were having that conversation and I was like, uh, I think I referred to the the talk about BUCkies and using spooktober and it's like you just feel that energy on, like the buy in, and when you were like yeah, because I was telling you, I was like, man, I was going to because I was going to get I was wearing the one jersey. I was going to get eleven because it's like one one, seven seven type thing, and the boys had mentioned I was like, oh, yeah, it could be a tough he might number one.
Speaker 5: He might not do, but it could be a tough.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 5: But like hearing that, hearing that right there, that is growth.
Speaker 1: Fires you and I literally I thought about it a bunch, but I thought, yeah, maybe let me let me say something. And the thing that's wild too is like when Will told me that, I literally you literally I sat there and I was like had insecurity about buying the jersey. I was like, Oh, I can't buy this jersey because it's not a battle I can truly fight without without saying something about it, just showing up a jersey and be like, Yo, what the fuck is this? Yeah? Yeah, I literally just put a shirt on, thinking to myself, I mean, it's not the big of Deal's literally a piece of apparel that I'm never gonna wear again. But man, I should have just wore the damn jersey. And it's It's nice.
Speaker 2: It's good to hear all of that perspective because at times where like I know, like just being a fan of football and all this stuff and knowing that you haven't been knowing that you kind of find your way in it. And then also I always think of the times where you're just I just know that you're not always into it. And then hearing like the growing up in Arizona and all that stuff, because all that stuff does to me matter because the fact, yeah, because you know, it's like what all goes on in some of the states that are more inland and everything else, or is the south of the SEC and you can see some of these tailgates and how it really doesn't mean a whole lot the college football perspective up in the Northeast, and you can kind of start to understand a little bit why in their mentality about it, and just how cool it is that you get to grow up in some of these states that are like.
Speaker 1: All in on some certain sports or something else.
Speaker 2: But it's just cool to hear like, I don't know, I guess you talk about like the Arizona and knowing that when Dillingham said that, it's like, yeah, because there's just the other stuff that goes on and you're just because now you're around it, and especially obviously with the with the show that we have and getting to go around and do all the cool stuff. It's you're around so many different energies to where it just makes you buy into the spirit more like that's why I wanted to, you know, get into the Notre Dame spirit. It's like, man, look at these people and there's a part of me that want to I want to go go to Notre Dame. Growing up going to a Catholic school and everything else. It's just like, man, it's just so sick.
Speaker 1: It's dope.
Speaker 2: And seeing last year when we went to Tennessee and I'm like, that's gonna be my second school because you're you get to be around these tailgates. You get to see the number one the support for busting with the boys and people that just fucking love it, and you're just like, yeah, I want to be part of this energy.
Speaker 5: Well I need to do give me an orange shirt.
Speaker 1: And it's always interesting to see like the different fan bases and how they operate, like when we're this is gonna be in my good to beat the ugly. But we were looking at Notre Dame fans versus Ohio State fans. When we're walking on the thing, Ohio State's yelling, oh wait, so everyone else is yelling I and then Notre Dame was just kind of watching. Like walking we tried to throw a fuck oh hi up and no one outside of the bar. We did at the bar the bar and it was there was you know, it's I think there's a handful of people were right around us. But when we were chanting, I was looking around, not a whole lot of people were saying it. In the bathroom, it wasn't happening either we were trying to ye when we walked in the game. So it is one of those things where because I like a perfect example is Jack saying we we we we with the Titans, we we we with with with the volunteers, And literally last year I was there like we what you mean we? You ain't playing And now I'm not playing for the Titans and I'm not playing for Michigan, but I'm literally tweeting out we and saying it's like you fucking you you learn, Like I get the perspective. Now you understand it because it was It's a wild concept to me to see people being such a massive fan of their school. And even when I was at mission, but what do we? What do you else? So why is your life riding or dying on the wins and losses? And you can see how people get into it, which is like it's the best. It's so much fun.
Speaker 5: Sometimes being feeling shitty is fun.
Speaker 2: And it goes in like think of the people who we're gonna be promoting Spootober all month, like we want people to buy into Scootober thing.
Speaker 1: Everybody was like yo holiday for an entire.
Speaker 5: Month, Like that's stupid.
Speaker 2: But it's like not if you just buy into the the spook and the theme that comes with it, the pumpkin spice lattes, the jas oop season and just the transition in the fall and buying into Halloween, it's you're not gonna not smile enjoying it. Why would you not want some joy? And that's like going to you know, going in all these tailgates in the atmospheres.
Speaker 5: And wanting to be with the team. It's like, Yo, you just want community.
Speaker 2: And when there's a good community of fans and just people who are like yo, we're relating over this one common thing and it fires me up.
Speaker 1: And it's feeling the entire days, feeling the entire season. Yeah, like between August and January for college or February for NFL. You're literally just like some people you just talk to only about that. Yeah, Like that's what your foundation, if your entire friendship is run. And that's where the opportunity if Spootober comes into play, because all it is is chasing a feeling. You're chasing a high of feeling the weather breaking and being like yo, I love the way I kind of get that warm, fuzzy feeling of my tummy when that moment happens when you walk over to a coffee shop and you see the pumpkinspicelote and you see like the flavored seasonal beverages and you're like, only this time of year when I see that, you see leaves falling, and you're like, this is the only time you're ever gonna feel this, because in a month or two you're gonna be looking forward to because you're in Thanksgiving and you're in Christmas. But you're also there's no the beautiful browns and different colors of the leaves are now gone. This is your opportunity to enjoy it. So Spootober is all it is is being present. It's just being present in the day to day of just doing a little something to take advantage that one percent, doing a little something to be like, man, let me grasp this feeling for a moment. Even if I'm having a tough Monday. Yeah, we're low on sleep, we're a little hungover still two day hangover. You had a little bit of the scaries yesterday. But now you're like, man, but this is coming up. This is exciting. The bust and ball is this weekend like grabbing small little victories, small little w's everywhere as if they're just like can fetti flying in the air? Can you snatch one? Can you grab it? Can you hold it and put in your pocket for a moment? Because if you can, brother, what a moment.
Speaker 2: And to me, the biggest thing is if doing that on your row, trying to manufacture that mentality on your own is way harder than knowing there's a pack out there for this. There's a team, there's a group, there's a fans, there's like that's the pack you want. There's a Spoop to Obra pack out there. Like even with fating them, it's like, your boy, I'm a pack animal. So even when the brass is out of it last year where I'm going for Big ten, it's like, oh, there's a group out there that we're trying to fucking get this in. Like give me, give me in that team, get me with that, give me with that squadde with Spooptober. It's like, you know that there's people out there or we're building there's community, finding the village.
Speaker 1: Yeah, finding the village and just establishing the foundation here we dude, if you're walking down the street and somebody says embrace the spook just hits you with hey, brother falls here, and you're just like, it's nice to know. For the next twenty twenty five minutes, I I'm kind of high off that. Yeah, walking into the next thing, Happy spoopt Ober. And in that moment, you know, we both know what we're talking about right now. Yeah, and it's we're fucking here boys and we're holding it. We're all the boys. Sense of community such a hard thing to find that's not over your immediate family.
Speaker 2: If somebody says, yo, Spootober, you're gonna think to yourself, if somebody even looks at you and goes, hey, happy Spootober, you're gonna think in your mind, fucking the Spooktober squad.
Speaker 1: They're here, We've gotten to create, right is riding right now, you see somebody and they're like, they're just wearing the shirt, Like you'll be walking through an airport and they're wearing a Spootober shirt and will or I, well, one of us will see it. Maybe maybe Jack's walking right next to me. He'll just fucking tap me on the shoulder and you see it. Look at that and you just you know, of all the people in this airport that I don't know. I know this guy the most. I know him the most, and we're and I know if we caught eyes together, there'd be a slight nod and a walk by, maybe even a wink where you're like, we both understand what we had to do here, we understood the assignment. Let's keep moving.
Speaker 2: Gonna say, like, what was that about? Oh this bust with the boys this October. It's just you know, I'll get you involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know you. Yeah, I'll show you follow me and you just take one dude. And that's why that beautiful, that beautiful movie Pay It Forward came out. You're just helping one person who helps two people, helps two people to help two people. And now you gotta you had an army and you're just you're embracing something so beautiful.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: But that said, it's get into some football talk, some nuts of the week football time.
Speaker 2: My nuts of the week, I'm going I'm going with you, wow, but yeah go and you go ahead hit yours.
Speaker 1: My nuts of the week is gonna go to Tyreek Hill.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 1: The guy is just truly proving that he's an unguardable individual and it could have gone to the entire Miami Dolphins organization tying a franchise record of seventy points, like it truly is. It's it's unbelievable what they're doing over there, that head coach. It's they're just they're special right now. And if they can stay, if they can stay healthy, you're looking at something real special in Southward.
Speaker 5: They're vibing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it changes week to week. Last week was super high and the Cowboys they get dummed by the Arizona Cardinals, who you had a great, a great take about how their flies their nats and you gotta, you gotta every single week. And so that is that's my nuts of the week, dude. But let's let's talk some ball man. What do you want to start?
Speaker 2: We could we could go over the good, the bad, the ship to get you beat, where we talk about whether over the weekend what we saw that is good, ship that we saw that is bad, and the ship that will get you beat.
Speaker 5: I was doing out of ten times. Do you want to you want to start off with your first good or I mean to.
Speaker 1: My first good. My first good was dolphin seventy points. My first kids didn't go to CJ. Stroud, who might be the greatest Ohio State quarterback of all time. Two hundred and eighty yards passing and I believe it was two touchdowns. They played a good ball game. They play. He played a good ballgame. He showed some promise in Houston, who I believe is one of the top three worst teams in the NFL. Having that showing if you have a young quarterback, a first round quarterback at that, what's that especially rookie. But if you're a rookie quarterback and you just have a singular good game and win, lose, draw, you just have a good game, you're giving the entire frame base, that entire village that the people there that hope. That's like, this guy just showed us the potential of what he could be and we have a lot to look forward to, regardless of what's gonna happen this season. So my good goes to c J. Stroud.
Speaker 5: I love that then that game, no, no question, CJ.
Speaker 2: Stroud is really cool to see him, you know, because Houston has an organization the last you know, in recent years, like they've they've been at the bottom.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and for him to be a rookie quarterback doing his thing and getting a tough win against Jacksonville. Jacksonville pissed me off because I was writing them, obviously to cover. But it's just like, I also think that are supposed to be one of the best teams in the AFC right now, and they're just not showing that. Say, they had a tough loss against the jackson Yeah Jags, and then you lose to Houston.
Speaker 5: It's just like, boys, what are we fucking doing.
Speaker 1: You gotta win. You gotta win those ones. If you want to be the team that people claim you to be, you gotta win. You gotta win those games.
Speaker 5: Like, let's start wheeling and dealing out there.
Speaker 1: You guys got an all. You guys got the talent. Because the offense didn't play well against Kansas City, which is you know, it's impressive because the game was so low scoring. With your team like Kansas City, you're like, hey, if their defense is good, the Jags next week are gonna put it on Houston and get back on track. And something like that happens. It's like, Yo, that's wild, and it really shakes up the AFC South because we saw what happened with the Colts too, but go ahead, who's your who's your numb? My good is? Uh? The Bills.
Speaker 2: I think the Bills, if you're a tough start that very first week, there's a lot of headlines and questioning, you know, going into the last week whenever they played the Raiders, they took care of business. And then this week at Washington and beating them by like thirty points and holding that offense to three points alone. It's just like, I think the Bills are back on track right now, like a tough squad which is going to be awesome in the AFC North, the AFC, AFC East, Right Bills, Yeah, Bills, Patriots are you know, they're gonna be tough always And uh, I mean Jets.
Speaker 1: You still never mean Jets. You kind of know now the Patriots just beat the just beat the Jets. Zach Wilson, Dude, it's tough because they have just starstead of cast everywhere else. They just need a guy. And there's talk about them bringing a quarterback in and it's like, what are you gonna do because Roger's just talking about coming back in mid January or whatever, talking about going unto the Iowaski trip and just getting wild and get to come back and and like do this amazing thing. I don't know if they make the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Their team's starting to like implode and they're yelling at each other and stuff on the sideline.
Speaker 1: Good man, that's so toughly the off season that they had that does suck.
Speaker 2: You know, if you are going to salvage and you're still like in we gotta win, I think you got to look at.
Speaker 1: Zach. Yeah, but if he replace Zach, you gotta figure out somebody that's good enough to replace Zach. But that's not gonna cost you a whole lot of money because once Aaron comes back, given the fact that he's gonna stay like this, someone brought up a comment like, hey, trade for Kirk Cousins. That's a terrible idea. And here's why stuff idea when you bring Kirk Cousinson's Yes, the Jets now are like one of those teams is like, yo, they can win it? Could they actually win it? Because they have the team around it, Kirk can sling it, the defense is really good. You get that energy. But now Aaron comes back and you have two guys who are making so much money that you're like, what do you do. Do you trade Kirk now for probably a lesser value because you know they have to trade, so that now the game of chess comes into play. Or do you get rid of Aaron because Aaron's got only a couple more years left. Kirks got a longer shelf life. And so it's like you got to get someone who's obviously better than Zach Wilson, but not quite of the caliber that like, you know, those top two tiers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're trading at all to get a piece that you're only gonna use for this year.
Speaker 1: And it's tough because the AFC East, he says, it's a great friend, it's a it's a great division because we talked about Miami already. We talked about you just gave you the good to the Bills. The Patriots, they're gonna be in it because they have such a good coaching staff and their defense plays really well and hopefully they control the clock. But like, if you have two good teams, I mean, one's gonna win the division, the other one is probably gonna make the playoffs. Like you're gonna be out on that. Bills and Jets might be huh, Bills and Jets might be the well Bills in Miami.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Bills and Dolphins. Yea, might be the best two teams in the ANFC right now, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean who else? Who else is in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but I mean they yeah, but they dumbed the Bears like that's you got to think that one was the greatest thing.
Speaker 1: But even in the dead like, look at the AFC West Chargers. I mean they get they get their first win. They're starting to talk about oh yeah, there and so, and that's a good that's a good ball club. We were talking about contenders and the offense and what everybody is starting about the Chargers. The Raiders are a good ball club. The record is reflected. The Raiders are a damn good ball club. Browns showed themselves a little bit. I don't know if they're going to be that Ravens. Bengals are obviously oh and two. I think they I think they lose. I think they lose this weekend too. I think that I think the Bengals to owing three this year.
Speaker 3: Did you see the Chargers Vikings like the that last drive of the game. I did not I saw did you see what the Chargers did?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But I saw that Kirko hit it through an interception.
Speaker 4: Well, no, the Chargers had the there was like two or three minutes left. Chargers like were up obviously, and they were like they went forward on fourth down on their own thirty five. Staley got stuffed and now the the Vikings have the ball and like the like the Chargers thirty five and all they need is to touchdown.
Speaker 3: Now kirk threw interception.
Speaker 4: But I was thinking to myself watching and like what, like, how can you make this decision right now that the Vikings had, I think, one time out, you punt it.
Speaker 3: They have to go to the entire field to score a touchdown.
Speaker 4: They don't need a field goal, need a touchdown, Like if you if you don't have if you, I think if you make that fourth down decision, you don't trust your defense to stop the Vikings.
Speaker 5: But it's also a day's got the history of just going forward on fourth down.
Speaker 3: All yeah, I agree, But.
Speaker 1: In fact, if you're if you're on your thirty five, that's a that's a dumb move. What's a dumber move for you? That that are the Raiders? That are the Raiders field goal?
Speaker 3: I didn't see the Raiders.
Speaker 1: I mean, was it three minutes five seconds left? Need eight?
Speaker 2: So part of my bad is kicking and field goal down eight with under three minutes left when you're inside the I believe ten yard line, you're in the red zone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's one of my bats too. But do you have any more goods?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can rattle them off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you just do what you just went?
Speaker 2: So all weekends of Notre Dame. Bet the bus did not lose any money. We went four zero and one over the weekend, Notre Dame being the only push. Nebraska run defense is number two in the all Power five conferences. Nebraska's rush offense is two in yards per game, and nebraska His defense is six and sacks.
Speaker 5: That's my good, just you know, now we can get into the bad.
Speaker 1: No, my all right, my good, my good. Colts upsetting the Ravens. That's a Hey, Mince you I know you did call that. You did call that. I had a massive redemption with Vince Vaughn Will's rocky speech at two in the morning on Friday night. That that's the good, that's the ship, that's a that's how you catched up with the Boys and the Titans. Knowing that They're probably gonna bounce back this week after a loss like that, they always get catch a win. So shut out, shout out to them, shout out to them. Probably gonna make a big comeback this this upcoming week. Let's let's get to the bad, my bad.
Speaker 5: Bad, because there's still a ship to get you beat the yeah.
Speaker 1: My bad. Uh. Going back to Baltimore, the Colts, the note call versus A Flowers with E J. Speed Guy draped all over them. They were about to get into a even closer field goal range with three minutes before nine seconds left. That's ridiculous. The guy that said he would be in the league if the league can only have people that were five A or under during the weekend, That shit's the fucking bad dude. Notre Dame's fan base rolling rolling over before the game. I kind of touched about it, how like Ohio State fans were pretty loud and a little bit nasty. Notre Dame fans were just like they didn't want to match the energy. They weren't trying to match the energy.
Speaker 9: That is the bad.
Speaker 1: You have to do a little bit better and the bad also being a fan of a team and not having any gear when you're out one of their games. That's my bad. My bad was I said it a minute ago.
Speaker 2: But kicking Field gold down eight with under three minutes left, that's the Raiders, the Cowboys talking all that shit. Michael Parsons talk about I'm hunting you next weekend or whatever, and then you know, losing Mitch as an Ohio State fan, you just kind of touch on it, but I am directly calling him out. He fucking sucks as an Ohio State fan. Swifties in the NFL. Swifties in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Do you want to unpack any of that?
Speaker 1: I don't think there's anything to unpack, is there? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean we did have a vig when I was asking Frank, what does this look like?
Speaker 2: I mean, when you talk about yourself as an Ohio State fan that being your favorite college. We did have a nice come to Jesus moment because Mitchell was not wearing any Oho steak gear or any any.
Speaker 5: Red like not even dark like a maroon red. You had busting colors on.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to wear this. It's like the only red shirt that I have.
Speaker 2: If that's the only red shirt, you should have been wearing that over the weekend. So what you take tape, you put it over and you put an Oh, if you're trying to manufacture, Yeah, if you're trying to manufacture something, you have to do it as a fan like that is exactly why you would be considered a fair weather fan and not at all in fan because I personally think that that is bullshit that you're claiming to be such an Oho State fan from Pennsylvania, by the way, and you also like penn State that and you also Philly's not your favorite the Kansas City Chiefs are. That plays directly in to being like a Cowboys, Yankees front runner, dude runner, because if you want to be in the trenches, you got to be in the trenches with your squad, and you weren't.
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe maybe I wasn't in the trenches with Ohio State because they haven't been in the transis since I've been a fan, which was like six It.
Speaker 5: Just shows that you're to just say country clubber for the Chiefs.
Speaker 4: I have jerseys of priest homes Jamal Charles Larry Johnson, so I like, I'm a Chiefs fan through.
Speaker 1: This, but as the Ohio State when.
Speaker 4: I get to when it gets to an Higo State fan. Yes, it's bad. I don't have any gear. I've been fucking shopping and ship this morning to make sure I can fix that. And we you and I were talking after the game. You saw how much it was bothering me because you're like, like, I see you like, I know.
Speaker 2: You're a fan, but like you just I know that you care, and I know that you are of the cloth of Foxhole type guy, Foxhold type cat.
Speaker 5: You can take criticism, you can do all this stuff.
Speaker 2: And I knew that giving you that talking to was going to hurt you, and you were going to immediately start shopping because you thought to yourself, instead of Will's attacking me, you thought to myself, yeah, he's fucking right. I gotta pick my shit up.
Speaker 1: If there's a whole lot about you he does this, there's a whole lot about your character matic.
Speaker 3: And I know I was. I know I need to I know I need to change, I need to fix because.
Speaker 2: Mitch goes, I do have an aj HAWG jersey in Pennsylvania at my family with home, Like his dad's literally saying I'm gonna send you that jersey overnight. Like I knew he would text his parents right away, because he's like, I have stuff in Pennsylvania, and I'm like, that ship should have been shipped here overnight last week.
Speaker 4: It's also like old stuff that wouldn't have fit me anymore. But I agree, I agree. I'm putting my hand up, hand up.
Speaker 3: I need to be better.
Speaker 5: You gotta love the accountability. You gotta love the accountability.
Speaker 2: Yes, Swifties in the NFL, I think it's gonna be Honestly, I think it's gonna be a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: But something's in the NFL.
Speaker 1: So the chirp, and it's also the chiefs, So you have a vendetta against.
Speaker 7: Situation for Because one, Swifties are fucking ruthless. They're waiting for him to mess up, waiting for him to make a mistake.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they can hate him.
Speaker 7: The NFL, on the other hand, is waiting for this to become a distraction. So when he has one bad game, he then is distracted. Taylor Swift is the problem. I don't see it being a good situation for him either way. It doesn't seem like it's gonna work out in the end.
Speaker 1: All good points, Jack, all good points. I I feel like the Kelsey Brothers are just one an ascension that's just so wild right now and hall of famer right he's a Hall of Famer. Yeah, I feel like he's almost like as far as the NFL piece goes bad game, no bad game, I geat, there's gonna be some rumblings from the haters, those you know, the Twitter logos with just the egg on it, those type of individuals. Those guys are gonna really get after him. But he's shown time and time again, even after having bad games, coming back and having yards of the yards and the true fans who can now come and say, hey what about this? Now with the Swifties, you're seeing the pop culture world right now, a lot of Swifty fans are ca on this fake saying that this is not even a real thing. This is a ploy by Travis Kelsey's company. Because if you see Taylor, she's not saying anything about it. She never says anything about it. And they're walking with each other during the postgame or whatever, and they're not even holding hands, and so is it I mean, are they just talking? Are they just courting? Are they are they just friends? Is it a big gimmick? Who really knows?
Speaker 6: I mean, she's sitting with his mom in the box.
Speaker 1: I know, isn't that crazy? And how do things transpire that quickly?
Speaker 2: Picking up like cleaning up the sweet and stuff too? Like I think Swifties are in shambles because they don't want it, and I think.
Speaker 1: You gotta be careful. I'm just just like Jack said, they go hard. Yeah, I think Swifties are in shambles?
Speaker 3: Are they not?
Speaker 1: A lot of will we need a loodcast will literally get cancer or contact? Like I know Dave is a big swiftye.
Speaker 2: I know Kelly Keakes is a big swifty So I'll kind of get some of my content a lot from her because I know she is.
Speaker 5: In hell right now, like because why she hate it?
Speaker 1: They're coming in the world of the NFL.
Speaker 2: It's like, here's a questions, Travis Kelce bigger than Taylor Swift. Here's my thing, here's my thing, here's my thing. Swifties, welcome to the NFL. This is a bigger audience. The NFL audience is bigger than the Swifty audience. And Taylor, to me is having fun. I got to guess what I'm having fun because I'm now playing uh blank space in the car at breakfast cooking like love the player, or or because she loves the players and he loves the game. Because we're young in miratless, we'll take this way too far. They know that they're doing this right now and they're having fun, and it Lokia fires me up. It gives me a little bit of juice because I know the Swifties are in shambles about it, but I know that they're taking this thing too far.
Speaker 1: They're having a good time.
Speaker 2: They're being young, they're being reckless, dude, being wild, They're living in the moment, and I.
Speaker 5: Root for that.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I like it. I like the way he I like you where you rounded that off, But it didn't make a whole lot of sense started because you started by saying that the Swift like the Travis, the NFL audience is bigger than the Swift The audience, Yeah, and it's not, dude, you.
Speaker 5: Don't think the NFL audience is bigger than swiftest.
Speaker 1: He is selling out every single stadium multiple times a day. She is like around the world, the big has the biggest fan base. She's our modern day Michael Jackson. He was the.
Speaker 7: NFL's Instagram account has twenty seven million followers.
Speaker 6: Taylor Swift has two hundred and seventy two million, But but.
Speaker 1: There's a butt dad over ten times.
Speaker 7: You could get one hundred million followers and still have one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 6: There's no NFL.
Speaker 1: How many how many? How many votes?
Speaker 6: Seven million to two hundred and seventy two million?
Speaker 1: How many people watch the Super Bowl? Eight? They said that Taylor Swist's most brillions were like seventy million. I think watched the Super Bowl seventy million? She still has or two or three times the amount of followers.
Speaker 6: Wait, how many follows? You got two hundred in seventy two million?
Speaker 1: But how many are bottle times.
Speaker 7: The Taylor's Swift's most recent tour literally shifted the American economy like it it affected the actual are US.
Speaker 1: And that's not even. And also that is that that's brother, that's bubble thinking. That's bubble thinking because you're in America, and I get it. Hold on, football is the North America's great greatest sport. But you walk outside of North America and you're literally looking at soccer f one. Even basketball, dude, even basketball is more universally liked more than that. Taylor Swift is loved in every every single country, dude, every single country, Taylor Swift is absolutely loved, and it's like that is I love you, but that is like the reason why people hate America just now.
Speaker 5: And guess what, you know, who's gonna take the w here? What the NFL?
Speaker 1: Yeah there, there's gonna be way more exposure to the NFL, way more. But I yeah, because I we're talking about different arguments. What Jack said, the lose lose we're talking about I think those two points are good to lose lose, but the winds the wins for Travis Kelcey to getting this, Travis Kelcey is now becoming a less celebrity. He's he's he's gone from that c B and now he's going up because university was gonna be like, hey, who's the Travis Kelcey guy. The people that don't watch football. He's now gonna have more and more followers. He's winning in that service. The NFL is gonna be massive winners because regardless of how long this thing lasts, let's say last half the season, the amount of views on just Chiefs games alone are going to triple next weekend.
Speaker 5: Swifties, welcome to NFL Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also you now have to take time to live in this bubble of the NFL, which is the best bubble to be in.
Speaker 1: NFL fandom, bro football fandom. I would almost argue that college fandom is better than the NFL. I would.
Speaker 4: I would bet you guarantee the Swifties were saying that being a Taylor Swift fan is better than being in the NF with.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they're gonna say that. They're gonna say that, But what wills arreguing and craign me if I'm wrong?
Speaker 2: Now, listen, there's a lot of arguments going on my head. I think what I enjoy the most out of this type of trolling attitude is NFL fans don't care about will never have to or care about the bubble. Without just embracing the bubble of Taylor Swift Swifty fans, probably I would assume hate the culture of like football.
Speaker 1: Fans and guys.
Speaker 2: And now they have to partake and sit at the table with us and enjoy your food, make yourself cozy.
Speaker 1: Enjoy this, enjoy this, listen to us, drink this beer, Listen to loud eighties rock and roll music, Get after it. Pain in our faces with our tarps off, nipples hanging out belligerent fan bases.
Speaker 2: Because I'm that right. There's a perfect example of an NFL fan like I am now listening. I'm like, oh yeah, I get down some Taylor Swift and think about start to put all these clues together.
Speaker 5: Oh, she's writing some music here. Oh this is what she means here, This is what she means there.
Speaker 1: I enjoy it. Yeah, I love that, man. You know what I enjoy bo Jngles. I enjoy Bo Jingles and their famous chicken and biscuits. Dude. Bo Jingles now has more family meal options for your next tailgate or gathering, so you can focus on the fun and leave the food to Bo Jingles. Each big boat box comes ready to serve with eight, twelve or twenty pieces of hand better boldly seasoned chicken, Southern fixings, scratch made scratch made buttermilk. If you haven't already, download the app and get a free Cajun filet biscuit with promo code busting. Let's b U s s I N It's bow time. Boys. We've been on the fall tour, especially in the South, being in South Carolina and Georgia. They they go hard. Man. People at both people at bo Jingles go hard. The fans of bo Jingles go hard. They're having a good time. We had an opportunity in uh Columbia, right in South Carolina, have a little fun with that. So good, dude, and they do. They got some wings coming out. Are we allowed to say that? I don't know if we can, but we can. We can say whatever we want. We have wings coming out the taste tests. Yeah, and they were nice. They have here's what they had them in Athens. Yeah. If we're doing they have a Yeah. The presentation was incredible. Here's what I'll say about Bojangles. If you guys are taking criticism, if you gus are taking notes, cook them things a little bit longer, make them a little more crispy. I think the seasoning the sauce is delicious. You got something, You got something if you go and do that, dude. We we didn't even talk about the shit that get the stuff that gets to beat I got. We can run through a list, run through it real quick. Read you want me to go, you go go ahead. You can get stuff it gets you beat. Raiders kicking a three versus Steelers down eight, with that little time left in that red zone, you need to go and score a touchdown and go for two. Doing Zen's over the weekend, trying to be cool and fit in when you've been twenty one day sober. Ten men on the field for the last playout Notre Dame. It was Notre Dame game, Notre Dame not serving alcohol in the stadium. Trevor Lawrence versus Houston, that's do you play with that?
Speaker 7: Brother?
Speaker 1: You can get beat a single time. And Justin Tucker having seeming overly confident before we missed the field goal kick to seal the game versus the Colts.
Speaker 2: Yes, mine is ten guys on the field for the final play against Ohio State. The Broncos defense giving up seventy over seven hundred total yards the Titans, the Bears dead and resigning for family reasons, then hiring an attorney.
Speaker 1: Resigning for family reasons. That was the Bears DC. Yeah, I mean, it's yeah, shows bismal business.
Speaker 5: They're playing for Caleb Williams.
Speaker 1: They are, Yeah, they're they're Unfortunately they're the joke of the NFL this year because they had the oh they were so overconfident and You could literally see it changing during the draft. You saw confident they were there in the draft, and literally after the first pick, they're like, what are we doing? Yeah, no, no disrespect. They came from Tennessee. I'm sure he's gonna be a good ball player. But and I think that the performance by the Titans, yeah, I don't know. There's a lot of good to come out of that game. A lot of stuff that you couldn't do. Get Derek Henry into his fourth or fifth step, You're gonna be successful. That's all I need to say.
Speaker 5: They're not getting him in that form protection. I'll tell you what was action is insane.
Speaker 2: Literally, Miles Garrett is now an offensive player to where the offense now has to just where he's going.
Speaker 1: Did you see that? I was just gonna say that that was That was not not the greatest look in Tennessee Titans franchise history. That was that was hard. The amount of people that I tweeted at about coming back to the Titans and I'm like two hundred and sixty pounds.
Speaker 5: I personally texted you, oh yeah, this is literally.
Speaker 1: This this is your fault. Not only did you text me that, he texted me that and then I went on the computer and I saw on Twitter he's saying that last play is on Taylor. Yeah. It's like I was like, god, damn. Yeah, I'm emotionally invested in the boys. Yeah. And let me tell you something, this is this is the best thing that could have happened to the Titans because Mike Rabel is sitting in front of the team right now, going, hey, funerals here, we're black, They're they're they're saying we're dead. They're saying we're this. They're gonna get back in the lab. The boys are gonna work their ass off this. They're gonna control the clock, The offense is gonna take care of the ball that the defense is gonna play well, just good, solid three phases of football. And they're gonna catch themselves a dub next week. Who they play next week, Bengals, a great game to get back. Things might start going forward in the season. Yeah, And there's a weird little rivalry between the Bengals and the the Titans. There is like a small little thing going on right now. Joe Burrow the calf, We'll see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you had the playoff game that you guys had.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, Yeah, there's a whole there's a whole lot going on there.
Speaker 5: So it's it's it is gb O fucking t bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they need to get that.
Speaker 1: They need to be right. Funeral.
Speaker 5: That fired me because it is the funeral.
Speaker 1: And then Rabel is doing a great job literally at this moment that we're taping this, telling us, telling him how he's give him the speech. People are saying I should be fired. People are saying we should cut these guys. People are saying this team's this team's dead. Go ahead, let him have the funeral. We'll just keep getting to work and we'll see what we can do. He's gonna be so diligent on the team, keys the game. He's going to be so diligent of how to beat the Bengals this week, how to how to move forward. It's gonna be something special. And I think Tim Kelly special too. It was obviously it was a terrible.
Speaker 5: It was it took a lot of heat.
Speaker 1: It was Yeah, it was a it was a bad offensive experience. I think Tim Kelly is a stud. I think he's a stud. And they're gonna win next week.
Speaker 5: Uh should we do our shout out? No free shutout?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to start? Sure, my shout out, no free shout out. This week is going to go to late night Taco Bell. We got done at the Notre Dame Ohio state game or walking back obviously the boys, Shane was in disarray.
Speaker 1: He was on Suelo.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and so no, No Dame, there's not a lot there in South Bend, Like the food is like shit closed there there there's only like five restaurants and two.
Speaker 1: Of them are Pizza Hut and Taco Bell.
Speaker 2: And they yeah, two of Pizza Hut Taco Bell, and you got Jimmy John's. They close at whatever time, Like it's insane that you guys aren't staying open late night, especially after a game.
Speaker 1: But Taco Bell was open.
Speaker 2: We had to drive by fifteen minutes to get our handsles some Taco Bell for two hundred dollars worth of Taco Bell that we're coming on a home looking.
Speaker 5: Like superheroes bringing to the boys.
Speaker 2: We put that shit down and there was nothing like that moment of some late night Taco Bell with the boys and we just I know we're down because Notre Dame lost, but it's like we capped off a a top weekend of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that weekend was incredible. And the moment you start eating and all you can hear is chewing and nostril breathing.
Speaker 5: And that is exactly what happened too, because we were walking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people were arguing, talking, and it was a truth. Folks are flying with my shout out for Shadow is going to go to literally within an hour timeframe of what Will is saying. And that is just a good old fashioned laugh attack with the boys. Dude. That when Caleb sat in the front seat and when when Shane went to go upe around the corner and Shane came back and they were the way they were arguing. I was laughing so hard where I was like I was trying to grasp my reath and it's just you sit back and you just watch that two drunk guys, and you know, Caleb's just being a fucking menace. He's just he's like he literally Caleb got bored and decided I'm gonna try to piss everybody off. Yeah, and did it to Shane, And it couldn't have happened, happened to a better person.
Speaker 2: It's funny because you knew they were there at the line like Shane was at the line. Fortunately, I think our laughter helped him start getting in the jokes and everything else, because I'm thinking, like you heard me in the in the thing, I'm like, hey, Caleb, come on. I'm like like the the brother who's like not letting. Yeah, but come on, man, you know you know you gotta you should get back. And Shane when he's like Taco Bell, drive to it's where you want to die.
Speaker 1: Right here, cruiser behind me. Yeah, this is what you want to do.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 1: That was hilarious. I'll stand right out here. Yeah, I'll stand out here. Yeah, I'll stand until you get out. I'm not leaving, dude. Like having a laugh attack like that was so funny, and then being at the Taco Bell and him basically telling me that my whole crew wants to kill me. Yeah, just laughing, laughing, having nothing remotely witty or funny to say back, and just laughing about it. It was awesome, man, It was awesome. Jack.
Speaker 2: What do you guys, since Mitch's got Mitch's was he shares that when the laugh attack, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Mine goes to shout out the emotion that live music brings you. I went to a show last night at Pilgrimage Garrett and JP when it was insane and I'm like still like emotionally unavailable right now because it was just so pure and beautiful this show, and Zach Bryan is a generational talent. He's so raw and authentic, So just that beautiful feeling that live music creates and the creativity about it, and it's just it makes me feel pure and like there's good in the world to Yeah, shout out live music, really and I think I've shout out live music like twice, but yeah, it's for me.
Speaker 6: I will continue to do it every.
Speaker 7: Show that I go to that that gives me that feeling, So I'll forever be chasing that eye.
Speaker 1: Dude, you know Zach or Jack was a jake, like he'd be as swifty. Yeah. Do you think Jack would be a slut if he was a girl. Oh yeah, yeah, for sure, definitely.
Speaker 6: I'd be a prude.
Speaker 1: No, you give crazy tough unless I want to give another shout out? Can I? Yeah, of course, no shout out, No free shout out because you bought the music part. On the flight to uh Chicago, Jack was like, have you ever heard Clay Two's new music? I literally said it to you. You need to listen to, especially listen to one more time if you want to get in your emotions shout out blind two and that song one more time. I haven't seen the music for you because Tealing Taylor literally goes, I need to watch it with you because I want to see you cry. That's apparently that's how the music video is, because I see in clips obviously I posted one of my story today and you could see like the bag, like the green screen obviously of their old music videos, and that while it's playing, and you listen to the words, and it's so clearly, like you don't have to read anything. It's so clearly about them, so clearly about the adversity of their band, and just obviously my love for blanquin A too. Knowing that they have an album coming out in October twentieth, and knowing how excited I am that not only am I gonna I'm gonna be twenty twenty days into the greatest holiday extravaganza startup of all time, I'm gonna also get my favorite band of all time and them having an album coming out. I just I'm so excited about that, and I think they know that.
Speaker 2: I think they knew that they knew what release our album during our number one fans favorite month of all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love I think they're so great. I think they're so great. Do you think about it that way? Yeah? The universe is just choosing like this is gonna be the remix of for just literally making it all about us in any way you can like being like the reason why they're doing that. They could have done November one. Their record company probably said, hey, release it in November. They're like, no, we know Taylor Lovespootober.
Speaker 3: This is for him.
Speaker 1: This is a tip of the cat to l one. When we went to that concert, dude, there was like five moments I let us out there and almost cry just listening to that band. It was incredible.
Speaker 5: You know what else makes me cry?
Speaker 1: But before we talk about what makes you cry? Dude? What are we talking about next? After this? After this ad?
Speaker 3: Read?
Speaker 1: What do we? Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Twisted question question for us? Or is this a partaking with digs?
Speaker 7: Ok Yo?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: You know what else makes me cry? A ice cold twisted tea? No question, this question, This twisted question is brought to us by the smoothest, hard iced tea out there, perfect for pool parties, tailgates, game days, all of it. Boys, Keep it twisted with twisted tea, all of our little twisted kings and queens out there. You can grab a refreshing twisted tea today for all the swifties watching right now.
Speaker 5: Twist the tea is available everywhere.
Speaker 1: Raise a.
Speaker 2: That is the drink of choice on Sundays. So go ahead, grab yourself a twisted tea. Keep it twisted with the boys.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that you brought up to the swifties in twisted tea because if they're gonna jump in the NFL culture that they're about to jump in in a big way, they need to know the right way to tailgate, and the right way to tailgate is with a twisted tea.
Speaker 5: Swift teas, come on.
Speaker 1: On reading different right now? That was that was one of the kind brother well twist the question of the week there, Mitchie.
Speaker 4: All right, So this is less of a would you rather? But more of like a let's let's think about it. What have we done more of walked more steps? Or read more words?
Speaker 1: Hang on? Are we reading the words out loud? What is it in your head? I think it's gotta be like right now, if I'm I know, I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 5: But if I just look at the flag and see the boys, is that count as two?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Like reading, like when you're you're not reading, like when you're scrolling on Twitter and stuff, that's reading words not you don't have to read out loud.
Speaker 11: More steps taken. Yeah, I think I'm gonna go words. I think I'm gonna go words too. You just just read you read thirty four words taking any steps?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, steps, And I just read that. I just read it again. I just read it again because if that once you said that the part where hey, if you look at a sign and you just read that, that counts. But think of the amount of steps, hey, before you even are able to read.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but think about this, dude, thirteen years old, think about this, the boys thirteen years of walking before I could read. Yeah, yeah, no question.
Speaker 1: Hey, we have been reading a lot lately, and.
Speaker 2: You just got to think too, even all the time on your screen and just I mean there's words everywhere around you at all times.
Speaker 4: I mean think about like this weekend. How many steps did y'all take this weekend? I mean, yes, you're on.
Speaker 1: We were in the ten thousand club for sure this weekend.
Speaker 3: But like that's every day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, look at that.
Speaker 2: The average reader can see about seventy five hundred words with just thirty minutes of daily reading, and then you.
Speaker 1: Read all that.
Speaker 7: Average steps is seven to ten thousand per day, so those are it's super close.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this is daily reading. And to Will's point, if I can read Tilves thirteen all those steps between one and a half to thirteen, I might be changing my vote. I think it rounds off pretty even by the time you meet death if you live a full life, because you start to get up in those upper fifties, late sixties.
Speaker 5: All you're doing is reading.
Speaker 1: You're not you're hardly walking your step or whatever.
Speaker 3: It turns into more words because you're not walking as much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I was saying, if if the walking part is seven to ten thousand steps a day and you're doing half that before you can even read, and every day three to sixty five days a year for eight years, let's say, if you can't read till you're eight, I mean that's a hell of a jump. And then I think it rounds off at the end of your life. When you're not, you're essentially just reading a way more than you're actually walking. Yeah, good question.
Speaker 2: I mean think about just the drive from Chicago to South Bend, reading the steak and shake menu, all the signs, yeah, phone all the signs.
Speaker 4: But also then think about those times when like you're with your family walking around and stuff that you're not really looking at your phone.
Speaker 3: You're just like at the farmer's market, or you're.
Speaker 1: Like reading reading about the produce kale corn. Yeah, it's not like you're just in nature. You're seeing shit pretzels. That would be I mean, I think it's closer than you California Burger.
Speaker 2: It's a I think it's a runaway. I'm reading all these right now. That's a nice thinker right there. That is a good daily brain activity.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That is a big comeback from last week. Yeah, man, I mean who was.
Speaker 5: Pretty much touched on everything? How long we've been rolling about?
Speaker 1: Can we talk about if it's fun? Oh yeah, what are we fucking talking about right now? Dude? When we got into South Bend, Indiana, I wanted this needs to be another shot in a free show. This is my shotow forget my other two shot for shows this is my shot for shadow. Okay, I listen.
Speaker 2: I gotta draw the line somewhere that you can't do shadow, no fore shadow three times?
Speaker 1: Why not? It's our show. We literally run the show. This is our show. We can do whatever you want. I know, yeah, I know you're hey, brother, I know yeah, but shout out no fore shot out for my third time today, Steve Burne. I think that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Obviously, you guys who watched the show, especially the tier ones, know about my interaction with the Vince Fond and Kampo Sting Lucas back in March of twenty twenty three. It was a tough one. I've been protecting Vince Fawnd for a long time, knowing that it wasn't him, it was actually his boys. When we get into South Bend, Indiana, I shot Steve attacks in a group chat with me and Will say, hey, we're in the street. Is Vince Fond's in town? I think this week is all about redemption. He takes back, how I'll see what I can do dot dot dot knowing good and well, I put Steve in a very uncomfortable situation because if I'm like, hol don't know. Let's say I'm with Derrick Henry and someone's like, hey, can I meet Derek. I'm probably not going to go up to Derek and be like, hey, will you go meet these guys? We go talk to these guys. That's just an uncomfortable thing for me to do. So I wasn't expecting very much of that at all. Well, you know, if you know there's some good dudes, you know they're good dudes, and obviously and knowing the personalities too. So yeah, so I didn't expect much of that. That was Friday, Saturday, we'll call it two o'clock, and we're We're at a tailgate, all the boys, and I'm watching this TV screen. There's four games going on. Oregon's absolutely dumbing the hell out of Colorado, which we didn't talk about either, and I will goes Taylor, look at your phone and it's a text from Steve saying, this is Vince Vaughn's number. He's he says, he knows you guys going to reach out. He's a great guy, yours have a great time. I stare at it and I had to go take a minute for myself because legitimate, I'm like, I cannot believe I have Vince Vaughn's number in my phone and I walked away, and I and I came to conclusion, and Will also the same conclusion is this is not a good thing that we have in Sponn's number. It's cool right now, but the idea of actually texting this guy, he's so uncomfortable, feel.
Speaker 2: Uncomfortable with this, Yeah, group chat might be a better move versus just like yes, what did I say?
Speaker 5: I was like, uh, And he says, I'm like, no, just text me.
Speaker 2: I said, dude, so you're telling me that if I text Vince Vaughan, hey, this is Will Compton, he'll know.
Speaker 5: Who's reaching out to him. He's like he just laughed.
Speaker 1: It was like yes, so yeah, thank god. So Will and I we put it put together. We literally wrote the same exact text out and said it in the group's at the same exact Time'm not expecting much. We knew we're gonna be on the sidelines. We're probably gonna see him anyway. And as we're walking into the game, Will, again, who's I think you're on your phone a lot? This true? This weekend we were trying to find Bo Polini, that's right, And you said, go look at your phone, yeah, and I looked at it and he goes the text Vince Vaun, boys, where are you? I'm on the field, And it was like, at that point, we were so focused on getting Caleb on the field because he didn't have a feel past and everybody else did, so we had to focus on that. But you know, in the back of my mind, I was like, oh my god, dude, what's gonna happen here? We end up getting on the field of Caleb and everyone's hanging out in the minute we get Caleb on and we're He's safe and secure. I'm the only thing I'm thinking about is like, what is this situation going to be like? And dude, it was everything. It was the coolest. We went and talked to him for twenty five minutes. He invited us to go in the locker room with Notre dames and what were gonna say? They gonna say? No, truly being like his bantering self, trying to tell jokes, have fun, like really embracing the conversation and not just staying there, Hey, good to meet you and moving on. Then during the game, this is the best part, dude. During the game, Will and I were actually sitting like two or three rows back. We're all in the field, but we're like, there's like if you're looking at rows of people, it's like Vince shaning them. We're sitting, we're we're standing back asse, we're watching the big stree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'reatching know they no day and they were everybody showed out the fields surrounded and will.
Speaker 1: Or not will Vince reaches in like through two or two sets of people and go, hey, boys at me, and Will why don't you guys come up here? Come? What do you guys do? Back there? Comes stand up here? And then we just talked ball for twenty five minutes. Just watch the game, every plague kind of leaning into each other football guys. Vince did say something wild, Well, there's a turnover on the two yard line.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they were backed up.
Speaker 1: I was was backed up. He goes, how about a flea flicker here? I thought I maybe get a first down first before we start looking at that. It was it was awesome, man, it was. Yeah, it's gone any better. It's one of those things.
Speaker 2: It's like, uh, Vince is one of those bucket list type humans just because early on, like high school, I mean, this dude's like half of my verbal playbook based on the quotes of his movies. I mean, Wedding Crashes is my favorite comedy of all time. Yes, and getting to meet him. He's also phenomenal in The Lost World Drassic, Big Dassic par guy, but getting to meet him, it's like somebody who's influenced you before at just like a young age and knowing that I literally got to shake this guy's hand. And not only that, we were that first drive happened and I was like, you got to take the three points here. I disagree with this call when notre Name went for it and Vince was on the same was on board with that, and I was like, yeah, man, you got to take the points here. And then I turned back around and he like tests when he goes like Tom Osbourne, and I'm just thinking, like, Hill, this is fucking awesome. Wild what I mean, It's like, I don't know, I love him and you know he's one of the best in comedies and you're sitting there.
Speaker 1: And it's like, yeah, at one point I was like I looked at well, was that we got to get out of here because everything's gotten a little too perfect. But we're sitting there watching the game and you're not the one doing like like uh, starting up the conversation every single time he's coming over to and starting the conversation as well as like just boys, just boys, man. And it was awesome. It was really cool. It was really cool. And Luis texted him yesterday, text him yesterday said hey, man, great me and you ball ball will sent to text and he sent back a little small, little snippet. Great meeting you guys last play unreal And it's like, Yo, I'll never text you again unless something else comes up. That's well, I will literally never probably text him ever again. But I have Vince Bon's phone number on my phone.
Speaker 5: That might be number one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like you know those little TikTok things were like who's the most famous person in your phone? I know, I know my answer, and it's Vince Vaughan.
Speaker 3: They tell you to FaceTime the though would you ever do that?
Speaker 1: No, I would say I would look at him and like, there's no fucking chance in facetiming him, at least at this point in the relationship. So one of those moments you're just like, I don't know, You're just like, Yo, this is.
Speaker 5: Nuts, and dude, this is exactly. Like it's like, you know, it's like if I was like.
Speaker 2: Based on the way I was talking about a couple weeknds ago, like mcavee's standing in the ring with the Rock during that moment, and I'm just thinking, like, Yo, this is probably Pat's coolest moment of all time, knowing that that's it his phantom growing up was wrestling, like mind being that and just thinking how iconic of a moment that was, of the Rock being there and doing all that shit. It's like the Vince Vaughan knowing like the movies, the the quotes, the all of it. You're just thinking, like he got to talk you got to talk ball with somebody on the side, and he was like coolest shit, like coolest, very nice it was, And you know.
Speaker 1: It's so wild, dude. It's a little what we talked about at my house that one night when you are banged up about like you get the opportunities, like it doesn't matter like how you approach it, as long as you approach it. And we did. Yeah what a time, man, it was a time.
Speaker 5: Should we talk about uh?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I know, we gotta get it near mind never mind, we got to get ready for Quandre Diggs.
Speaker 5: He's about to chime in here.
Speaker 1: Safety for Seattle.
Speaker 2: They're on a two game win streak right now after start knowing one against the Rams in Week one, playing some tough ball in the second half. We'll get to talk with him as our recurring guests from the NFL this week right after this ad read listen the perfect read, Perfect read for this weekend.
Speaker 1: Why cuz this is a Georgia boot type football game. Yeah, that is true. That is true. Georgia boots are designed and for the longest shift, the toughest job is Georgia's delivers boots that are as comfortable as they are tough, boots that you can wear from work to the bar. Blue collar comfort right out of the box, whether you're working on the front lines, fixing that shelf in your closet, or grilling out back. These Georgia's are the best boot for the jobless. Yeah, well, we'll probably need those Georgias when we can get a lot of those steps, getting that step count up a lot and Lincoln, Nebraska. Georgia boots are designed for rugged Is that rugged? He spelled rugged?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 1: Rugged demanding work environments that are builts to last, making them ideal for workers in various industries. Georgia Boots are designed with comfort and mind, featuring cushions, cushioned insoles, and supportive technology for all day comfort. Use code busting it's buss I am for twenty percent off at Georgia Boots dot coms That said, it's getting this quandary Diggs interview digs up in here.
Speaker 2: Hey, so how familiar how familiar are you with our show? Because we want to ask you a tear talk question and do some rankings. Have you ever seen a teer talk before?
Speaker 1: No bad answers here.
Speaker 10: The crazy thing is, I'm familiar. I'm very familiar because I always see but I don't know. I don't know about the ranking and stuff like that, but I'll always catch like little little snippets of the show.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, you know what we call that. We call that a Tier three brother. That's all right, it's all right, Which is okay, long as you're seeing the content, that's all that matters. Incremental steps to become great, that's what we're gonna do here. We'll explain to this man with tear talking.
Speaker 2: Tear talk is essentially just rankings, right or one is the best tier two, second best.
Speaker 3: What do you think three means to the third? Best?
Speaker 5: Third is if you want to throw.
Speaker 2: An honorable mention, you're allowed to have an honorable mention, right, Like we had Christian McCaffrey on a couple of weeks ago and we did uh. We did uh plane snacks after the game, Like when you go back on up to the hotel after the game, like, what what are your favorite snacks on the plane? Uh? On the victory home or the ride home. But ours is gonna be ours is going to be a little more tailored to Texas Longhorn football because you guys have a deep history of athletes in general, but also safeties.
Speaker 1: People are talking about possibly being DBU.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And people do say, do you is Texas DBU?
Speaker 10: I always say yes, you know, I mean we've had a couple of down years, you know what, some guys that came up, and you know LSU and those guys and a lot of but through and through, I mean I believe with DVU and I don't think that'll change anytime soon.
Speaker 3: We got some more young boys coming through there.
Speaker 2: Top three Texas safeties in Longhorn history, starting at number three.
Speaker 3: Starting at number three.
Speaker 10: It's tough, it's tough, but I'm gonna go h Michael Griffin at three.
Speaker 3: The boy go Michael Griffin at three. And this one is up for debate.
Speaker 10: Man, this one could be It could be either or you feel me, this could be my this could be one A, one B. But I'm gonna go just from my personal favorite. I'm gonna go with Huff at number two, Michael Huff at two. And then I'll go the best, second best safety to ever play in the NFL in my opinion, second best free safety and Earl Thomas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Thomas a solid. He was a hell of a blocker for Derrick Henry in twenty nineteen play the Baltimore Ravens. Absolutely, I think, but that's just he's a multiverse athlete. He can play both sides of the ball. It's incredible, incredible. So you usually with our tier top what we do is after you go or an individual ghost, we give one word to say how we feel. So do you want to go first? You can?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Hyphenated one for three, one for three Taylor.
Speaker 5: He doesn't like when a white guy doesn't make the list.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on, now, I do have I didn't take a list. I didn't make a list.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say solid.
Speaker 1: That is solid.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say solid. Yeah, where would you put you on the list?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 10: But the thing is mine is different, bro, because I didn't play safety yet. I didn't play safety in college, so I was a corner in college. So for me, I can't put myself in there. And even if I was a safety, my numbers and what those guys accomplished.
Speaker 3: I mean, those guys will probably still be my top three.
Speaker 5: Who were your safeties in college?
Speaker 10: I had Kenny Baccaro, Uh, Gideon mil Team who.
Speaker 2: I was trying to think of, Yahn really like the white guy there, Yeah, I mean he was a swaggy white boy that, like know, put on for the culture.
Speaker 1: But you're just like, yeah, yeah, Swiggy is white. Sway, his white safeties are gonna have to go to Notre Dame though they probably have. They got the deepest lineage there, yea, they get the deepest least. And we put Will and I together as a group, put together a list, and so I'll give you our list real quick. Our number three is gonna go to Michael Griffin Dipper the cap to him play for the TESTI times for a long time as well, show out the boy and being a legend there. Our tier two is gonna go to Nobel DAWs, he played from n nineteen thirty nine to nineteen forty one. And then our tier one, and this I mean back in the late thirties early forties, that's when Texas was really cranking him out of safety. It's gonna go to Jack Crane aka the Jack Rabbit. So those are that's our top three. That's where those are our top three safeties for our Texas safety tier.
Speaker 3: Talk.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of those guys I've heard?
Speaker 3: I heard you said Noble Dolls, right, yeah, yeah, yeah, I heard of him. I heard of him. The other guy, Nah, not so much.
Speaker 1: But you ever heard of Jack Rabbit.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of Jack Rabbit.
Speaker 1: Oh he ran six second forty fastest man in the college football.
Speaker 12: They say, you said six seconds the joke, you know, Yeah, But all right, Yeah, So let's talk about this.
Speaker 1: Hamstring injury. Well, a lot of times when guys miss miss a practice or they're questionable going to in a game with the hamstring. I always tend to think that guys aren't going to be able to do it because of softish injury. Usually the only thing that saves it's making time for you being able to play. This past week, Pete Carroll saying, hey, we think he's gonna be able to do it. Go out and you're able to do it. What what do you attest that to you? Like, what is your you're during the week process to get healthy.
Speaker 3: I think for me it was it was weird because it happened on Wednesday.
Speaker 10: And I mean for me, being you're nine, I'm one of the probably smartest practice players in the NFL, because you know, you get away with some loads, you can get away with some you know when you're older, you can get.
Speaker 3: Away with some of those not burst into the ball deals. And it was kind of one of those things.
Speaker 10: I just went to go tag a guy and I felt to grab a little bit and I finished practice, so I knew it was okay. I finished practice and I was able to go through that aspect of But I mean, I just said out of practice Thursday, Friday. I didn't even do the walk through Saturday. But I got to give like credit to my coaches. I mean them boys, they trusted me to be able to sit and not practice Thursday, Friday, Saturday not walk through. Then I go out and I just kind of tested on Sunday. I felt good enough to play and then you know, you know what you can do. You know when you can't verset, when you can't verst, and you know, you say those specific versts for specific times of the games.
Speaker 3: And that's kind of what I did.
Speaker 10: And luck that we were up to we were able to go up seventeen at the end of the game and I not even have to play the last you know, series or so, so I mean, it was just I mean, I always like to tell people like I'm built different, you know. I mean, I got a little bit, a little bit of crazy genetics in my family, So let's go.
Speaker 3: I was able to get through that.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's I have.
Speaker 2: You got to love when you have the trust with the staff, because you know, you can be on staffs or with teams at times where you know, if you just were able to take care of it and they trusted you, like whether to practice, to not practice, how to practice, because sometimes when you don't, you know how you get that pressure from the staff like, hey, you know, if you can't, if you can't be out there, like you know, we're.
Speaker 5: Gonna have to go somewhere else. We're gonna have to go a different direction.
Speaker 2: And so it's gotta be nice knowing that you have that credibility and that trust with your staff, because I'm sure you've came across it along the way of it just being man. Just listen, I'm not a I'm not a fuck boy. I'm going to take care of my body. I'm not like trying to skip. I'm not trying to do any of this. I'm just telling you I can make this work this weekend exactly, bro. And that's all you want, you know. I mean, I've dealt with that before one of my previous stops. And of course I got out of there real quick. So for me, you know what I mean, I love being here, Pete, trust me. He came out and he was just like can you go? And now I'm like, yeah, I'm good. He was like, say, let's let's get it. So it was just one of those things where I knew I could do it.
Speaker 10: I also had like a I think I had like a fifty five games straight streak of just playing, so I ain't want to miss that either. It was kind of selfish, but I was able to get through it without bothering it. So you know, I got a good week the rest and probably be the same kind of deal this week where no practice, no practice, and didn't go play on Monday.
Speaker 2: You alluded to your last stop a minute ago. How much of a how refreshing has it been to play in Seattle?
Speaker 10: Oh man, it's been a It's definitely been a total kind of one eighty from you know, twenty eighteen to twenty nineteen what I had to deal with over there. It's been It's been amazing. But I will say, you know, that was one of the first things Pete told me when he traded for me. He was just like, Hey, we're gonna let you be you, you know, enjoying who you are.
Speaker 3: I know you like to have fun, you like.
Speaker 10: To joke and do all those things, so be you will never take that from you, And for me, has been the best football I played in my career. So you know, I always give credit to those guys and always tell him, you know how much I appreciate them from you know, kind of saving me from uh.
Speaker 3: I had a little joke back in the day.
Speaker 10: I was like I came from the ship house to the penthouse, and it's kind of what it's been.
Speaker 3: Bro, It's been like that since since I got here.
Speaker 1: That's a nice deal there. But when you went, when you went to Seattle from Detroit, you had Russell Wilson their office. You're at the tail end of that whole career, and then big switch happens scenes up going to Denver and then you've got Gino Smith, a guy who's been kind of rolling around. We talked about on the Bustle lot how this guy's a bit more of a journeyman than an absolute stud in the league in the last two years, last year and now this year seems like he's really crushing it. What was your thought process when the whole thing happened with Russell and how has your opinion changed of Gino since then?
Speaker 3: I mean when it happened, When it happened with Russ, I was kind of shocked. I was.
Speaker 10: I was rehabbing from my broken leg and every all of a sudden, like everybody in the Texas training room because I'm rehabbing at Texas and they all looking at me, and I'm like, bro, what's going on. It's like you don't have a quarterback. I'm just like, dang, And then I've seen it. Russ texted me and you know, just just said he was out and he was going to Denver.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 10: With Gino, it was just mostly just trying to get Gino back because he was a free agent, you know what I mean. So we knew that he had played a couple of games for US in twenty twenty one, and he played well in those games, and he used to you know, if you've seen Geno throw the ball, throw the football, you know what I mean. He has one of the best arms, like in the league Pauls, and he definitely can can spend the football. And you know, he always would kill us on like we'd be Wednesday Thursday practice. He's a scout team and he's killing us and we getting mad at him, like, but that's not what a quarterback.
Speaker 3: Throwing the ball. He ain't doing that. But it was one of those.
Speaker 10: And I've had some experience going against Geno in college too, and he killed us when I was there, So I've always kind of been a fan. But for him to do what he's been doing, you know, the last year and a half, you know, going on two years it's been special. So it really wasn't that big of a surprise. I mean, because he's always been consistent, He's always went out there and did his thing. But just knowing twenty twenty one, we played the Jags and I think he was like fourteen for fourteen at the beginning of the game one time, and it was like, just what do you do? You know, he gets the ball out of his hands, He's going through the right reason. The receivers was loving that.
Speaker 2: Bro, Are you surprised now, being a couple of years removed without Russ, are you surprised what's happening in Denver? I feel like last year they went to Denver, they actually obviously had a tough year last year, but they find the staff are all right.
Speaker 1: We traded the house for Russ, like let's get in somebody, you know.
Speaker 2: Now they got Sean Payton, who's a very you know, highly respected head coach. Are you surprised seeing that seventy twenty and seeing it kind of go down the way it's been going down out there in Denver?
Speaker 10: Bro, It's I knew early in camp when Sean Payton was kind of doing you know, I feel like as a coach. You know, you guys know, you guys been in this for a long time. I feel like you never throw somebody under the bus like how he did, Nathaniel Hackett, you know what I mean. I think that's just kind of the code of you know what it is. It's kind of you know, if me and you, you know, like if you or me and Will were safeties, you know what I mean. I see Will do something on a Thursday night game, or I see him do something, I'm not gonna go tell the media that's you know, that's the worst game I've ever seen a safety play, you know what I mean. So for me, I just kind of never liked how that go down. And I always believe in you know, you kind of get what you put out there, and you know, for the Broncos to give up seventy points yesterday and you know it to go down like that, you know, it's kind of one of those ones where you take a step back and you like, you know, I bet you wish you kind of rethought those words you said about Nathaniel hacking about that being the worst coaching job, because I feel like they didn't have a game when they gave up seventy last year, and you had a pretty good decordinator over there last year. He's at Carolina. Now you let him walk. So some decisions you make in you know what I mean. You got a kind of question though, So I'm eble to see you know how they respond.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's wild seeing them keep rustling too during that, like during that type of blowout, making that much gunny over. Yeah, games over, Move on, brother, move on.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: We have a segment. It is presented by dude wipes. We want to show him, Dude wipes. I don't know if you've used these old things, and sometimes I don't know how it is the Seahawks facility. That little that toilet paper hurts the bum a little bit. With these boys right here, they're flushbol they're nice to'll handle it no problem. They will handle you, no problem. And it's a it's a sense totive area. So uh, it's the basically the shittiest moment. Are we gonna do season or we're gonna do both season and career? Yeah, So the question the dude wipe shitty moment is going to go to what is your shittiest moment of not only your career but also you got to look in the mirror during the season. I'm sure you played phenomenal up this part, but there's gonna be a couple of plays you want back.
Speaker 10: And also this season, so career, shittiest moment in a career, let's see.
Speaker 3: That's that's I mean, it's always probably was last year.
Speaker 10: You know the Germany game when I got stiff arm on TV is the only game on TV in the morning, and we were out in Germany and I just remember getting stiff arm and like as soon as soon as it happened, I'm like, this is about to be all over the internet, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's just yeah, who was it?
Speaker 1: Who was it?
Speaker 3: It was the running back at Tampa. He was a rookie last year.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I remember he did it too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a rook by.
Speaker 5: It was tough because I was watching that I saw that happen.
Speaker 2: I love the boy Dix because I like, I just met him through a common friend of Mireb Doulas, so I followed. I followed him for a while, so I know he's like, you know, he does his thing. He does this thing on social media. He'll speak, he'll do all this stuff. When he got stiff farmed.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, no, he knows what time it is. After that, Oh, everyone gets got though. It's the best part with the league. Everybody gets got everybody, bro.
Speaker 10: The worst part was that you had this long flight from Germany after after the game you lost, and you got stiff armed, and you know you got to get on Twitter.
Speaker 3: You're trying to keep your eye busy. You're just like, bro, like this is terrible, So I just try to stay out Twitter.
Speaker 1: Man going viral overseas. Yeah, definitely, that is That's that's the entire career over everything season.
Speaker 3: Over there.
Speaker 10: Now, that was definitely career because that's one those one If you don't bounce back from that, if you don't bounce back with some good hits, you know, I mean, your career can kind of go downhill a little bit, you know, I mean, people you some respects.
Speaker 3: So I was able to bounce back from now one.
Speaker 5: What about this season this season?
Speaker 3: You know what, it really ain't really been much this season.
Speaker 10: People haven't really tried me a lot this year across the middle, so I really haven't had anything. I mean, just a couple of mistackles would have been a shitty moment if we would have lost last week in Detroit after going back there, but we got that handled. The guys looked out for me, so we won that one. But we ain't really had anything. I mean, the shitty moment probably was all a hype we had coming out of coming out of the off season and you know, we go, let it go go kind of ship to bed the first week of the season.
Speaker 3: So if anything, that's kind of been what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, team guy. Yeah, but he I mean, he's right like Seattle was, like, you know, they had a hell of ye last year.
Speaker 2: You guys are two and one, so it's like you guys are back on track auts, but there is it's like your passing defense right now is thirty first. How do you guys, like, what's the vibe like to get out of that rut? Because obviously it's a rut. Like you have a leader like yourself. You guys are sitting in the meetings each week, you're seeing the games and it's like, how do you how do you bounce back and put a good game on tape as far as the back end and taking care of those days when you know it's seven on seven and you're watching after and the coaches are, you know, really touching on really small things, and you're just like, you just know, their asses tight because the boys have been giving up a little bit.
Speaker 1: How do you get out of that?
Speaker 10: I mean, I honestly think this past week wasn't as bad as people think it is. You know, I mean Andy Dalton had to throw the ball fifty times. You know what I mean, He threw the ball, you know what I mean, So anytime you can make an offense throw the ball fifty times, and they had like thirty yards rushing. Of course they're gonna get some yards through the air.
Speaker 3: So you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: At the end of the day, those guys, they played well. Feeland had a big game. He had a couple of scrambled plays that he was able to get away where you know, I think that that was from yards. Then we had a we had a blown coverage where you know, I mean before halftime. Well, it's just like we gave him an easy forty yards. So I actually think we made some improvements. We got real sticky in our coverage and started playing a little bit more man and you know, we're gonna see if that holds through. But we're can see to improve. You know, we've had different guys in and out the secondary. I mean we've we've I was starting the right corner. Who was the Pro Bowl last year?
Speaker 3: He was out.
Speaker 10: Spoon who's our fit pick this year? He was out the first week, our nickel, Kobe Brannt was out this past week. Me and Juli in love we missed time this week. Jamal's not even back, so fus you know, just trying to trying to put it together, keep holding on and once we get everybody back, we're gonna put this thing together and it should be fun.
Speaker 2: How how fun has it been having Bobby Wagner back? You go through that year where he goes to the Rams, and you know, like you know, in the business, it's like you love it, You love playing for your home squad, everything about it, but until you taste the teeth of the business, and once you do, it pisses you off.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he was.
Speaker 2: Very pissed off about leaving and playing for the Rams, and then it comes back full circle and now he's back with you.
Speaker 5: Guys, What is Bobby Wagner meant for you? Since you've been there?
Speaker 3: I mean, it's been dope.
Speaker 10: You know what I mean, Since the first day I stepped in in the building, he's always you know, kind of took me under his wing, and I mean he wanted me to play. When I first got here twenty nineteen, I got straight off the plane and he was trying to get me to play, and I'm like, bro, I got a Grade two ham Stream, I can't play. He was just trying to force me to do it. But it's just one of those relationships that was just kind of naturally.
Speaker 3: Organic, and it's been it's been. It's been dope, you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: To have him come back, you know, put all put all the stuff that happened last year behind him and come back and you know, be the leader that he is and continue to play good ball. It's not like we have somebody that left and then he came back and he's like a senior citizen out there.
Speaker 3: He can't do nothing out there.
Speaker 10: He's he's playing dang good football. So that's even better. So we're excited to have him back. I'm excited because, you know, a little bit of that pressure of being the captain, of being the leader of the defense is kind of off me now and I can kind of let him do his thing and let him talk, and I could just kind of talk ship and just have fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro, that's awesome. Bobby. He is a fucking he's a stud.
Speaker 1: He's a unit. He's a little bowling ball till he is.
Speaker 2: He like looks the best. So he's one of the you know, no, you know, one of the best looking, one of the best. Now I'm just saying you are, no pause, He's a boy best looking specimens out there.
Speaker 1: He's got tan superman.
Speaker 3: That's what you are.
Speaker 5: Once your arms looking like no question, Jersey.
Speaker 1: No question about it. And I'll tell you what massive win for me. Just now. Whenever I readjusted like and now here, I bet I've not been able to hear it at all this entire really, Yes, I've been fighting through adversity. Dude. Hey, Trayvon Diggs still fon digs. Obviously not related, But when you see all the photos and videos of them.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: Are not related?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, when do you see it? I can't now I've lost it again this Oh oh yeah, I thought he meant Trayvon and Stephan Diggs for a blender. Yeah, that mess you up a little bit. I can't hear anymore. I can't hear anymore. How often do you get mistaken for being related to them? And then how often do you sit there and lay in bed at night and reflecting kind of wish you were a little bit related to them when you see in the off season that they are having a grand old time playing drills with each other. Now you know, you see that, you're like, man, I would love to get that work with them. Boys.
Speaker 3: Hey is I get it a lot? You know?
Speaker 10: I mean it's always on Twitter Instagram. I mean, if Trayvon has a big game or if Steph have a big game, people like at me on there like yeah, your your brother.
Speaker 3: Had a big game. You guys are awesome, And I'm just like, yeah, whatever, But.
Speaker 10: I mean it's it's dope, you know what I mean to see guys with your last name, you know, have a big impact in the game and uh, me and stuff actually same draft class. So we've been battling for for a while, for nine years now, and we would always be like what up? Because you know what I mean, just because you guys know as as uh you know, you know, black people have a lot of relatives, so you know we might be related somewhere.
Speaker 2: Related, no question, no question, my cousin, Like, bro, shut up, And it was always you sit there and you really reflected, like are they actually cousins or its just like as a lot of times shoes, there'll be even different last things about oh no, it's my cousins, Like, shut.
Speaker 1: Up, no it's not.
Speaker 5: You know, Lebron and I we related. You know my mom's sisters marriage.
Speaker 1: You're still confused. I mean, how everybody related? I wish I was related to somebody cool? Yeah, is you right?
Speaker 10: Them boys be they be, they'd be having a good old time in the off season. So I always look and just be like, you know that was my brother, I'd be right there with him. But you know, I'll just be a chill one to sit at home and take care of the family kids.
Speaker 2: Well, bro, hey, thanks for coming on Stoke to have you all season long, and then obviously in the offseason you've got to finally come on the bus for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely for the bus. It was a pleasure. It was a pleasure meeting. Yeah, this has been fun. Can't wait there for it happened again?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, appreciate y'all boys. You know what I mean? I can't wait to get back on there. We have some other fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll wait till a little bit more of the season comes out. Get you know, get a little you know, let's let's ship talk a little bit like who we trying to pick off?
Speaker 1: Who we try?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking up? How much were we gonna beat the Giant by this week?
Speaker 10: Hey, it's gonna be a good one, you know, I mean Monday night football, were going into a bye week. Let's go get us a good win and have a have a great flight home.
Speaker 1: M Daniel Jones gonna throw you on. You're gonna get the You're.
Speaker 5: Gonna get you a nice one.
Speaker 10: So would be nice, you know, Uh, Nino Brown, New Jack City, go get me a pick I think that'd be pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, nice little bit. Appreciate you, brother, Yeah, I appreciate y'all. A good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a guy.
Speaker 1: I had a first thy in that.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 1: I want people to know. I want people to know that, even though it seemed like a seamless interview, I could not hear anything on my headphones, and I essentially had to read his lips and it was like a faint every once in a while, catching a faint little volume and I could I couldn't hear nothing, so and then the screen was going out too, like seven minutes into it, or about for about seven minutes, as you said, after real the interview.
Speaker 5: We were operating.
Speaker 1: We were operating, we were working with low.
Speaker 2: We'll have to figure out the court situation, but yeah, you're still Operatingcus the man, he's a he's a good player.
Speaker 1: Yeah you you know him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know him just through a mirrordulah. Like one year we were we had a little Boy strip out in Vegas and he was part of the crew. And from there it's like we followed each other on Twitter and you know, you just kind of follow somebody along and he is like a he's like a fun, outspoken cat to follow because he'll like talk shit at times. I mean you heard him talk about it. He's built different, like he will carry that confidence. I did not in the social media to hear him say that, Oh you didn't know.
Speaker 5: Headphone.
Speaker 2: Yeah he was talking about the amstring injury. He's talking about just feeling like I'm built a little bit different. I'm just thinking like, hell, yeah, that's the like confident swag. I'm wanting him to talk with and now he's just a cool cat. And when he he talked about him and a mirror were both in Detroit and apparently they just talk about how shitty it was obviously before.
Speaker 1: Now that they have a better penthouse, I caught that penthouse.
Speaker 2: And so seeing him go to Seattle and then you know, have some Pro Bowl seasons, it's been like, it's been cool to see him be like yo, I don't know, it's just that was cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wonder if like the young football players like Adan Hudginson being in the Lions now and seeing them have success in the franchise, like doing well and the fans. The fans are actually great at mission. They really they really support them. But I wonder if they know how good they have it. Being a franchise when it's in shambles is so shitty.
Speaker 5: I mean not to like troll or pour salt in the womb, but Allions.
Speaker 1: Have really never been No, they really haven't. Well.
Speaker 2: I mean Stafford, I guess a couple of years when Stafford sue Calvin Johnson, they'd go to the playoffs, but they wouldn't. They wouldn't do a whole lot in the playoffs. But yeah, he does have to be tough to be like a Detroit Lions fan.
Speaker 1: I know you can. I saw this thing on the internet. So you can't tell a good man by the team he roots for, because if if if they roof like the Lions or like shit teams like the Browns. Like, you know, he's a good dude. He's just stay loyal no matter what. Yeah, the Kansas City people out there gotta watch out for them, gotta watch out for the front runners.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 1: Uh. I wonder how they feel because I look like last three years, the Titans or whatever, guys would come in and you could tell there's a confidence that we're gonna win, we're gonna make the playoffs, we're gonna you know, be above five hundred. And sometimes you have to sit there and check dude and be like, hey, it's you. It's you don't always win, And let me tell you why. Let me tell you some more stories about when I was a rookie. Yeah, for my first two years, you become like that guy that unc viob. Yeah, you're trying to tell dudes what's what.
Speaker 2: Well, when you're young too, like college, you don't really lose a whole You don't really lose a whole lot unless you're just on like a losing team, and so you're always in it. And then when you're surrounded by like like pros, like you know everybody's name.
Speaker 5: We're gonna be nice this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, And knowing like two, you're able.
Speaker 2: You're able to get over a loss a lot easier in the NFL because you know that there's always going to be a chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's always gonna be a chance. But yeah, so few. And then the overreaction every week one way or the other with fans is another thing that I'm really seeing a lot. One thing that's going to make us overreact this entire week, and that's the bust And Bowl. And what's a bust And Bowl without a scent for the bust And Bowl. And Duke Cans made that scent, dude, It's called Trophy Game. The new Duke Cannoncent Trovia game was created and with the support of the Bustle with the Boys team and it is available and thick body wash and big ass brick of soap. The idea was hashed at the bust And Bowl with the Duke Cannon team. We wanted to bring a scent to life that celebrates college football and the greatest Robberies. Troph game has notes of smoked leather and amber and smells like college bragging rights. Now you're randomly assigned freshman roommate Thick High Viscosity body wash. Thick is formulated with a noticeably higher viscosity and built to work efficiently on your body, not spewed down the shower drain. Big Asperger soap three times bigger than the common bar of soap, triple milled with superior quality, and is made with natural oils.
Speaker 5: This week is the reason the soap got made.
Speaker 1: This is why you take showers. When you get in a week like this week, You just you get in there and you rub it all of your body, because you know when the trophy game is upon you, you gotta smell. You gotta smell great when you're hoisting above your head because those pits are going to be showing. The vulnerable, smelly parts will be out there.
Speaker 2: Just know when you're washing that body with Duke Cannon's trophy game put together by the bus with the Boys crew this week.
Speaker 1: Just know.
Speaker 5: This is why you play the game. This is why it is why you show up this weekend?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude. And if you're looking at if you're wondering, Hey, Taylor Will, where can I find this stuff?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: You can find the new Duke Cannon Sense at Duke Cannon dot com slash Trophy Game and is now available in your closest Walmart. Make sure you call the Walmart first though. Could be out.
Speaker 5: I mean we could be.
Speaker 1: They're sold out when you're in a rivalry week, when you're a trophy game week, they very well could be sold out on this Monday as we're filming right now. Tuesday when you're listening, If you're listening on Tuesday, sorry it might be too late. Yeah, it might be too late. Boys, how do we feel? Is anything else being to touch on?
Speaker 3: We got it.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think.
Speaker 1: Fuck it. Hell of a show boys, Scribe right, comment subscribe again.
Speaker 5: Big ugs.
Speaker 1: Also put in what you think who's gonna win the bust and Bowl and what the score is going to be? Yeah. Comments on the YouTube comment Nebraska money Line, Big Guys An kisses