Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call a touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 1: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe Lan your back party?
Speaker 5: I don't even I don't even party. I don't even celebrate my own birthday. I doubt I even have a best of party. Would you think?
Speaker 1: All right? MH?
Speaker 2: I mean if I mean, look, I mean what I want to know. If that's not what you want to do, don't do it. If I got a great idea, I got great ideas with your money, your.
Speaker 5: Money, that's fine, that's fan as long as we're doing something i'd like to do, you know, anything that involves cigars, anything that involved you know, live music, jazz preferably.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, cigars. I'm getting my Clinton on.
Speaker 5: But it's like a bachelor party doesn't always have to involve women.
Speaker 1: I know, I know.
Speaker 5: It's your night, yes, your it's my last night was a free manages. That mean I should do something that I wouldn't be able to do once something locked in.
Speaker 2: No, no, you can't do Look, don't do anything that is real. Find out that's gonna be, that's gonna be.
Speaker 6: And that's not a good look. That's not a good look. Yeah so yeah, so.
Speaker 2: So, doc, I don't think you're gonna let me do that. Landy Rais said, hey, guys, what would you say? Your love language is physical touch, words of affirmation, quality tis.
Speaker 5: And that's a good question.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you asked, because I mean, I think really and I had this conversation and she told me like like, damn you you are so easy to deal with because I don't I don't want for nothing. I'm so simple, uncle, I mean you you you followed me the chat. They followed me throughout the years you followed me on social media and you can see how simplistic my lifestyle is and I'm not really complicated by by any means and my love language, like.
Speaker 4: What would it be?
Speaker 5: And that's a good question.
Speaker 4: You like gifts?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, I don't really care. Don't really care for gifts. Maybe yeah, I don't really care for no gifts? Hey, hey, what is hold on? This is a good question. I really want to know the answer to this because she's gonna be able to say it.
Speaker 1: Right off the back. Hold on.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, she said, she said attention, attention, attention, attention, and affection.
Speaker 4: Yeah what I know?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, attention because she said, when you shood you didn't have any time. As long as you have occupy your time, you're good. But when you don't have anything to occupy yours, why we had that problem for her to be attendant?
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, I'm so glad you said that. Speaking of we got into it again. We got into it again. I I bullshit you not, And I'm not even playing she right here. You know, y'all have first watch out there where you at? Yeah, first watch. It's like like a Denny's eye hop a.
Speaker 1: Little bit more. I don't want to use the word upscale, but a little more.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I mean I mean breakfast, right, I mean breakfast.
Speaker 5: I get my normal, I get my my French toast, and I get mistaken eggs, right, and I get my football. So she called my phone, so I placed the phone up. I got the phone in my hand, and I'm eating my food. So I got I got my sunglasses. I got my sunglass sitting on my head. My sunglasses fall by accident, right, not by accident, And I put them back up real fast. And the waitress was in front of me, reil, reil. I think somebody's sitting at She say, is that sitting in front of you? I know you not playing with me? Put your glasses back down. So I took my glasses. I'm like and I put them down on the table. She's like, Chad, don't you play with me? Who in the hell? And like she think it's funny, she said, talk about turn the camera around. I turned the camera around, the camera around.
Speaker 1: He didn't hold on listen.
Speaker 5: I turned the camera around. I plated the food is right there, my French house. I had finished already, and I'm eating my steak and eggs.
Speaker 1: I'm like, man, what is your problem?
Speaker 5: Then the waitress comes right back out right again and not a waitress nervous because she can hear a cursing, and I'm confused.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 5: It was so it was so embarrassing because I didn't want to snap, and the waitress was like.
Speaker 1: The waitress got scared because she can hear a cursing.
Speaker 5: So the waitress went away the first time, and she came back to make sure everything was okay.
Speaker 1: I swore for the boy. She snapped.
Speaker 5: She snapped it. Tell him how you did it, dude, don't don't don't don't laugh.
Speaker 7: Classes back down.
Speaker 1: I didn't say that he didn't know.
Speaker 4: Did you did you tell him face?
Speaker 1: Say how you said it, Say how you said it over the phone. Say it just how you said it. She would talk. She was talking to me.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm like, I'm not even cho like she like, we almost got into it. But again she she apologized, said I was sorry because when my glasses fell and they went back up, she saw the reflection of the way you're sitting in front of me, and it was her.
Speaker 1: And by the time, I don't other.
Speaker 5: Be what she was talking about because she was confusing me because instead of just communicating and talking normal, she was.
Speaker 1: Screaming like she was my homeboy, and like she wanted to fight.
Speaker 7: I had tone in my voice, but I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I don't stream on, ma'am.
Speaker 5: I just had authority.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you just.
Speaker 4: About seriousness of what you were. Pull up on you and.
Speaker 5: Now pull up baby. Hey, that's about straight straight hood, straight out the hood at the hood. But sorry about that, but go ahead. I forgot I forgot to tell you about that story.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my bad.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for our last segment, and it's a Q and eight w uh Q and a no chill. Gill said, no invite.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe looking well, Oh Joe looking clean?
Speaker 5: Hey you see what give where you were at?
Speaker 1: Gil? Hey? Gil see listen, listen.
Speaker 5: A lot of people will look at it, right, and you think it's very expensive.
Speaker 1: This this one, it's for twenty dollars. It's for twenty dollars.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised to call that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one thread undressing, you probably would.
Speaker 5: Probably, but yeah, I gotta tailor, right, I got a tailor the fit you know, real slim fickures, you know, I gotta I got a model type body.
Speaker 1: I'm just yeah, what rail tell you?
Speaker 4: What rail tell you today?
Speaker 1: You know what that she be hating? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What rail sake?
Speaker 5: Reil told me you need to get back in the gym. So that kind of stung a little bit because that's like me me dating her, saying like, oh baby, you know you need to unbig your back.
Speaker 1: I would, I would.
Speaker 4: Jail.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but listen, I'm gonna stay at home father. Now, I don't have time for the gym. I have nobody that's impressed. I already got you.
Speaker 1: Now, I got you. Now I want to tell me say you get a gut, you get cut? Oh that's trust talk.
Speaker 4: Give me, give me a body.
Speaker 2: And now now it's time for you guys, one of you guys's favorite segment, the Rail Report.
Speaker 1: Come on out here, rail.
Speaker 4: Hey, Reil need a mic right red reel Mike my mic.
Speaker 9: Hey real, Hey, y'all.
Speaker 2: Are you doing real? You just flew into town today. You know, rail sprung in town today.
Speaker 1: We ain't doing amazing. We beefing. See like, I'm coming. I want to see my man.
Speaker 2: I've been away from him for a minute, so I'm coming support.
Speaker 8: Yeah, even when we beefing, I still support.
Speaker 4: Now see that's what you need on you.
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, time, let me tell me glass off like we beefing for real, like no book, I ain't talking. I ain't talking to real. In six seven days, I'm a disney.
Speaker 7: I've been busy.
Speaker 1: I just want you all to know we beefing.
Speaker 4: For real and you still love us.
Speaker 1: So that's what people, that's what couples do.
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold on, hold on, let me finish, because I'm mad.
Speaker 8: What they used to say, scratch your ass and yes, all right, right now you're upset.
Speaker 1: I'm mad.
Speaker 2: Animals get mad, humans get upset, So right now you're upset.
Speaker 4: You have a little disagreement.
Speaker 2: You know, Reil said it was rainy outside, you said a seven and sunny, and.
Speaker 4: Y'all have a little disagreement. That's what happens.
Speaker 2: A couple disagree sometimes, don't your damn you ain't gonna be great all the time.
Speaker 5: Any couples out there, Augum, yeah, they I don't.
Speaker 1: Know about you. Are you going through it too? Okay? Okay, hey, high let me after the show.
Speaker 2: Oh oh your lady taking a picture too, so like the pictures? Okay, Oh Joe, you got to step on, Yoe, you better hold on.
Speaker 4: You better hold on.
Speaker 2: Women like real, ain't they don't come easy, make their own money, got their own got their own money.
Speaker 4: She can stand rail as a stand alone.
Speaker 2: There's not a whole lot of women that can stand alone.
Speaker 1: Reil can carry her own and I know sometimes.
Speaker 2: Look I'm a lot older than you, O Joe, and I can. I'm speaking from experience. I'm speaking.
Speaker 1: I'm speaking from experience, experience, and he is easy.
Speaker 2: Like when you get upset with your partner and the first thing you go, you let her know what heft it up with.
Speaker 1: I'm the dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm old now.
Speaker 7: And I'm mother for real.
Speaker 2: So with that being said, look, this is this, ain't nothing that we can't overcome. We family, how about we have a how about this year? Like when I go on vacation next year? You were rail host back captain, you said, you said you want.
Speaker 1: To you want Hey, I want to be on first take. You're gonna be off on first take?
Speaker 2: Bro, when I'm going on first take, when I take my two months off, you would take my two days and your day?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I want to come on there with you and Steven A like right, now.
Speaker 4: I ain't know. I'm on Mondays in Tuesdays, Okay.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna come on Monday as and Tuesdays.
Speaker 4: No, you could you take the weekend? You take Thursday and Friday.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody watching on Thursday Friday? Yeah they do.
Speaker 4: That's leading into the game.
Speaker 1: Nah nah.
Speaker 2: But first of all, I don't run first take right, that's something you gotta take up with Stevin da All right, don't.
Speaker 1: Worry about it. We're good, We're good, We're good.
Speaker 5: And just so y'all know, this ain't no script. This ain't really The rare reporter is part of the show. But on on, on god, we really beefing reiterated.
Speaker 1: Just so they don't think this ain't serious.
Speaker 5: Serious and I'm mad, But come on, I'm gonna let.
Speaker 2: You cook you what you thought? What what got? What's eating Old Joe's grape?
Speaker 1: Gilbert?
Speaker 7: Who is Gilbert?
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 1: Great? Real?
Speaker 4: Great?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: What's eating gilb? Was great?
Speaker 1: It went over her head?
Speaker 4: Leonard a copy of it?
Speaker 5: Okay, come on, come on, come on, come on, I mean I'm interrupting my bad.
Speaker 4: Are you happy to see real?
Speaker 2: I mean I mean to have them to have your woman on her own dime. I'm going to support my man. I know he I know we been beefing. I know I know he's upset with me. I'm upset with him, but I'm gonna show my support no matter what.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 2: That's something, bro because a lot more phones hey when they get mad, looking too.
Speaker 1: Yeah and she.
Speaker 10: Listen.
Speaker 8: I had to get my payback because I heard it.
Speaker 5: Alight, alright, Tip and tat head.
Speaker 4: So real.
Speaker 2: We missed you in a We thought you're gonna come today. It wasn't able to happen. But here you are in Houston, So what do you think?
Speaker 1: What do you? I mean you You've been to Houston plenty of times.
Speaker 7: I'm sure I love Houston.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 8: As soon as I landed, I was thinking about opening up a brokerage here, but Houston is like, yeah, almost the ever relocate.
Speaker 7: I probably would relocate to Houston.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yo, we might be neighbors. If I ever relocated, I'm gonna relocate to Houston too.
Speaker 5: I'm coming too, I'm coming too.
Speaker 8: So I landed and I went to a restaurant called Taste. Oh my goodness, I had sails and grids.
Speaker 7: What sails and grits?
Speaker 8: I had fried chicken, candy, ams, collar greens and the red velvet waffle.
Speaker 5: It was so good all that, but I had something better.
Speaker 1: I had some better case.
Speaker 5: When I landed two days ago, I went to Grooves and I had I had greas and eggs scrambled, lightly salted, two sausages and a pancake.
Speaker 4: Lynx for paddies. Huh, lynx for paddies.
Speaker 1: I'm a link.
Speaker 7: Mine sound better?
Speaker 1: It does?
Speaker 2: It does? Think about this. Don't you think they're doing too much with doctails?
Speaker 1: Now? Veric Brod there used to.
Speaker 2: Be come on, you can't put you got oxtail, a cheese steak, you got tacos pasta.
Speaker 4: Come on, why did you have with the oxtails and rice but.
Speaker 7: The dotsails and grits?
Speaker 4: See that you go oxtails and grits.
Speaker 5: Now you know your oxtails and Grissy good Box he has the Chris good Boy.
Speaker 1: I ain't no nood listener.
Speaker 4: You talk, you eat, telling everything.
Speaker 2: So so ain't nobody as the audious surprised about you're talking about?
Speaker 5: Oh they do the same thing. They just laughing because we're sitting up here.
Speaker 4: Oh they Oh so they've been lying here Ojo all.
Speaker 5: Of them lying, turn the lights on, look at their face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw long Boy he got Yeah.
Speaker 4: They got me, They got me so real? What so what's.
Speaker 7: Going on as far as chatting up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for you and Jazz.
Speaker 7: Exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she said, don't play her face, don't may my knees face now O Yo, that's right.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I feel like Chad just I don't know.
Speaker 8: He getting hits away sometimes and he just the world revolves around Chad.
Speaker 1: It does, that is what you said.
Speaker 4: You said, Oh real, oh real?
Speaker 2: Do you know what it's like to have a woman to provide a lifestyle for you and you ain't got to worry about it?
Speaker 1: I said, oh, where do you do that?
Speaker 5: A but that was that was a choice for me to be a stay at home father. That was a choice of mine. But I can also retire and go back to doing what I do.
Speaker 2: It's kind of hard, oh, Joe, Hi, No, I mean you stop working for a minute. Ask them ladys. It's some of them ladies that stopped working for a minute and then try to get back out there in that work force.
Speaker 1: You're gonna help You're gonna help me. At a first take, I gonna be able to do that. I'm team rail. That's right, that's fine.
Speaker 5: It's fine.
Speaker 8: Now we're just getting our I feel like sometimes it's good to have a little break, yes, because we get it angry and it's not good to communicate.
Speaker 7: Well, you're angry.
Speaker 8: So when we get into our little modes, I just focus works.
Speaker 1: So she called me ugly.
Speaker 9: I called you.
Speaker 1: A lot.
Speaker 7: I don't care hotel it ain't call.
Speaker 1: Ain't come ugging, say.
Speaker 8: You was ugly.
Speaker 7: If you was ugly, I woantn't be with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right by that said you were acting ugly.
Speaker 7: Attitude is ugly?
Speaker 1: Where you knew what you signed up for?
Speaker 4: No, you said the representative.
Speaker 9: Yes, I met the representative.
Speaker 1: You said that guy.
Speaker 4: How long you guys been together?
Speaker 10: Four years?
Speaker 7: Oh it's going on five?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, five?
Speaker 2: Damn guess what September, October, November, December, January.
Speaker 1: And six months? What's that?
Speaker 4: It's real? Hey, it's miss Terrell, It's.
Speaker 8: Mister Chad Risotto.
Speaker 1: See you what I mean?
Speaker 4: So we sound Puerto Rican? Puerto Rican.
Speaker 5: We we've created a monst them. We have created a monsterm So y'all laughing, but don't understand behind closed doors how she abused me like not you know, verbally like like, y'all don't get it. I don't want to, like I don't want to get emotional and start crying.
Speaker 7: I look like verbally abusing the ones.
Speaker 5: You gotta watch for the you know the Yeah, I am.
Speaker 8: From the South. Nothing but southern hospitality over here.
Speaker 2: Nothing but nothing but Preeny Center, Alabama, period child.
Speaker 7: Please city, Alabama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well real, thanks for stopping by. We really appreciate you. We know you and are you and you're gonna make that thing up to night.
Speaker 4: I can't. I feel sorry for that.
Speaker 1: I feel sorrd for whoever the room.
Speaker 7: You know, he's staying in the hood. I ain't coming over there.
Speaker 1: I'm going out to night, but you arm I have.
Speaker 7: An early flight in the morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's okay, that's okay.
Speaker 5: No, I'm going out to night at the eight with dread right then he by J J jos straight out J Joe.
Speaker 1: Where we at tonight?
Speaker 5: Hey, jjon j Joon with y'all tonight, baby, we hold on T yo T where you at?
Speaker 7: To you here? T?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: What not? How you do? I'm going where we at tonight at night?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: God give it up for Narel Reside Old Johnson by Rail And now, guys, it's time for one of your favorite segments.
Speaker 4: It's time for the rail report.
Speaker 1: Come on our rail.
Speaker 9: How you doing?
Speaker 7: I'm amazing.
Speaker 2: I mean, you surprised us in Houston. I really didn't anticipate you to stay on the road this long.
Speaker 4: Did you go back home or you just came?
Speaker 1: You came to destray the Dallas.
Speaker 8: I went back home. I had to go to Tampa. I'm doing affordable homes in Tampa. Right, there's a shortitch, so we got to make sure that, you know, we can help out the people who need to purchase home. So I'm doing that and I'm back in Miami, and.
Speaker 7: You know I make time for nightcap.
Speaker 2: Well, we really appreciate that. I think the question that everybody wants to know, you.
Speaker 1: Don't know what? You're still beefing? God damn right.
Speaker 9: Becas in time out.
Speaker 8: I don't know why he act like I'm in a dog house, but he's in the dog house.
Speaker 1: Nah, we be beefing.
Speaker 5: You know what, It's something that's really funny. You know how you you look at Instagrams, you look at Twitter, you look at just pictures in general, when it comes to couples, you ever notice how they always show you the good. Everybody's always smiling, everybody's always happy. They don't never tell you about the mother ups and the mother downs.
Speaker 8: Why you gotta curse so much? Got to curse so much because I'm mad, my daddy.
Speaker 1: I'm trying.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to share my experience to let you know that it ain't always happy, it ain't always smiling.
Speaker 1: She makes me mad, and I love.
Speaker 5: Them, right, I love her, that's that's my that's my dog.
Speaker 1: But she in a doghouse.
Speaker 4: Well, if you love a give kiss, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what. I can't kiss him. I got chaffstick on.
Speaker 9: And he been smoking cigars, been smoking cigas.
Speaker 4: You don't like cigars.
Speaker 1: So it's funny when we met.
Speaker 5: When we met, I was smoking cigars, was problem, and it wasn't no problem.
Speaker 8: You brush your teeth and you had a man in the back of your mouth. Now you got complacent, right, and you think you're supposed to just kiss on me without doing all it. So that's not love, that's not love.
Speaker 5: I got it if I got to do all this extra stuff.
Speaker 9: You were doing the extra when we first met but I got you now.
Speaker 1: So it's.
Speaker 2: Okay, real how did you and your meat? That's I think that's the million.
Speaker 9: Dollar question, DJ, go ahead and play. It goes down in the deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah she would, he had thirsty for me.
Speaker 7: No, I said, some hard eyes.
Speaker 1: You did?
Speaker 8: I did?
Speaker 1: Okay, you knew what you wanted.
Speaker 8: So crazy thing is Chad has always been my celebrity crush. Okay, no, he's always been my celebrity crush. Like if I would describe the perfect man, it was him. Chocolate, pretty smile.
Speaker 1: Right, go go into detail. Tell me some moment.
Speaker 2: So you sent us the hard eyes. How long did it take him to respond?
Speaker 1: Was it immediately?
Speaker 4: Was it a day?
Speaker 9: Was it two days?
Speaker 1: Damn? I just happened to have my phone from hand. Yeah, phone, My phone was in my hand.
Speaker 5: Okay, but it won five seconds, about thirty seconds because I had to scroll through the pictures first and make sure she was what she was.
Speaker 1: And I saw the feet and you saw the feet. I saw the feet.
Speaker 5: And that's the only reason to be together is because I seen the feet. You know, I'm a foot guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: I really can't help myself.
Speaker 2: You're a lot of guys yeah, anything that elbow.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, so I've seen her feet, I answered, so fast on boom and how long?
Speaker 2: I maybe two days? How long did it take, y'all? Okay, you said the hard eyes. He responds, damn here immediately. So how long before you guys actually met face to face?
Speaker 8: It was about four weeks three and a half.
Speaker 1: Closer, Hold hi, Mike, Closer.
Speaker 7: It was about three and a half weeks.
Speaker 8: Okay, no, I'm not I'm serious real, yeah, three and a half weeks.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't remember the story like that.
Speaker 8: I got the time for I got the time stamps.
Speaker 1: It was three and a half, three and a half weeks.
Speaker 9: I was trying to.
Speaker 8: Come sooner, but the time frames with so three and a half weeks.
Speaker 7: We went to Green Bay.
Speaker 4: You went to him or he came to you?
Speaker 7: I went to him?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah she did.
Speaker 9: We went to Green Bay.
Speaker 8: We talked, and I was actually surprised because the guy who I thought I knew was a different person, Keith. He spoke a lot very intellectually. I thought I was dealing with a you know, a hood.
Speaker 1: I could be I could be hood. I could got a switch.
Speaker 7: No, he switched it up on me and we connected just like that.
Speaker 5: I tried to be I tried to be a gentlemen, you know the first time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, coming in town, open the doors, you know, we don't want to go.
Speaker 8: Daddy is here, so uh no, Papa, papaka note, papaa, cover your ears.
Speaker 1: You know. She came to Green Bay. I was working doing my stuff with EA. The game. It was that the Packers and whatever whoever. I think the Bears. I was like, well, I get your room. It's like, no, no, I'll stay with you.
Speaker 9: I was like, okay, no, You's like I'll sleep in the liver room.
Speaker 1: I'll sleep in the living room, just so you comfortable.
Speaker 8: I can't fly here for nothing. I mean, man, listen, we're.
Speaker 7: Both grown adults.
Speaker 9: I mean we're grown right, yes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And from from that day on we we ain't separate. So we were coming up on five years.
Speaker 2: Coming up on five years, and the wedding is playing for February twenty five, right.
Speaker 8: Too, to to twenty five? Yeah, five tubes equal eight in the year five eighty five.
Speaker 1: Oh lord, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: It was amazing.
Speaker 2: What advice would you offer women? Obviously, you know your savvy business woman. You built this brand. You built this business through a lot of hard work, a lot of determination. What advice would you give women that want to follow in your path?
Speaker 7: I think you know, choose you first.
Speaker 8: I was at a point where I felt like I needed to put I was at a point where I felt like I needed to put my man first and follow his dreams. But find you someone that supports you and go after your dreams.
Speaker 7: It only works.
Speaker 8: A lot of people think that you should put your kids first, but that's not true because you stress out, and in order for everyone else to be happy, you have to be happy. So focus on your dreams, do what you need to do, communicate with your kids, with your spouse, and everything else will fall in place. So that's the biggest thing, making sure that I'm set. If I'm set and I'm good to go, then everybody else attached to me will be good.
Speaker 2: How did the military? Obviously everybody knows. I don't know if they know, but Chariel was in the military, So how did that military? Because you know, you have to be disciplined, you have to be structure, you have to be punctual. How has that helped you in your business?
Speaker 8: It taught me discipline. It taught me how to deal with different personalities. I do on a brokerage, I deal with different personalities. So it did teach me how to be able to lead different personalities. I mean, everyone is not the same. It taught me structure, mainly discipline, how to lead. I did thirteen years in the army. Two towards to Afghanistan. I jumped out of airplane. I was about for a badass mother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I talk about, real, y'all.
Speaker 5: And she pulled the gun on me twice.
Speaker 4: He lined, no, for real, yep.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: But when I told when your old girl pulled one on me, you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but that wasn't your girl. That was somebody else girl.
Speaker 9: That's the difference, Chabby Liar.
Speaker 7: I did not.
Speaker 8: But it definitely taught me discipline and you know, how to control my emotions and how to communicate because you're dealing with different personalities and people. Wasn't raised how you were raised, So you learned a lot.
Speaker 1: What You travel a lot?
Speaker 2: I mean O You'll say you've already been to Turks and Caicos like three times this year. You travel a lot. Obviously when you're the military, you move around a lot. But what are some of the destinations that you haven't gone that you would like to go to?
Speaker 7: Africa?
Speaker 1: Africa?
Speaker 7: Yes, that's my next destiny.
Speaker 2: So you want to do like you want to do like a Safari. You want to go to the say shells, you want to go to Zamzabarbi where you wanna go on?
Speaker 9: It all without Chad? Who kind went me?
Speaker 4: Oh, Joe, you don't like to travel?
Speaker 5: No, everywhere you want to go out and been two three times already.
Speaker 9: No, you have not.
Speaker 1: Been yet.
Speaker 9: Our first place was the Mardis.
Speaker 7: You never went there. We went together.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's right exactly.
Speaker 9: But that don't count because ain't nothing haven't been to Dubai.
Speaker 1: I just ain't nothing not there for me?
Speaker 7: It is it's a lot.
Speaker 1: What's the only reason I travel to do? What?
Speaker 5: The only reason I travel is to watch what soccer? I mean even they know that.
Speaker 7: I just don't.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: But it was your birthday. That's the only reason I win.
Speaker 9: You came because of me, so that it was nice.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm not into traveling. I'm not in the sight seeing. I'm not into taking pictures like you.
Speaker 7: Got a compromise I like to travel.
Speaker 1: You got to have a compromise.
Speaker 5: I did compromise, you know how a compromise.
Speaker 7: That ain't compromising.
Speaker 9: So no, why you need to know what you want?
Speaker 1: That is what wanted you. So I put no.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look he's fying.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Oh you see how violence he is.
Speaker 5: Next question, what.
Speaker 2: Advice would you offer young mothers because you have kids and the juggle kids, juggle your business, juggle a relationship. How difficult and what advice would you like to share with some of these young women out here?
Speaker 8: It's very hard, and don't get discouraged, like go after your dreams, have a village.
Speaker 7: I don't do it all on my own.
Speaker 8: Like my father is here, Papa. He helps out a lot. And a lot of people will say bad things, Oh you're not taking care of your kids, this, that and the third. But you know the bigger picture, like you know you're end results. You don't have to explain anything to anyone else as long as you're communicating with your inner circle, your babies, letting them know this is why I'm doing this, because this is the bigger picture, that's all that matters.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: So what was the hardest part about starting a business, because I mean, I don't know if you've ever owned a business before, but what was the hardest part, you would say was the hardest part to get this thing off the ground and get it moving.
Speaker 8: So quick story, I did thirteen years in the military. Right when I knew I was medically returned, I started my business. Okay, And everyone around me was like, you crazy, You're about to give up thirteen years. You need to get a GS job, a government job, and go back in. And I'm like no, So I started my business while I was still active due to military okay.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 8: So once I medically retired my leave date, I jumped.
Speaker 7: Right into my own business.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 8: So I didn't even have time to even think about the hard parts because once I jumped into my business, I started recruiting. Then I lented a TV show. My business wasn't even set up.
Speaker 7: For three months and I had a show on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Do you always know you wanted to be a businesswoman? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Give her a round applause. That's unbelievable.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 8: It was a lot of hard Like, I had a lot of criticism. I had a lot of oh, y'all, ain't doing nothing, y'all. But the biggest picture was to show us as minorities, us as black women, that we can get into luxury as well. When I first got into real estate, it's like, I was like, how can I sell two million?
Speaker 7: Three million?
Speaker 8: They was like, girl, it's all about who you know. Nobody had the blueprint, and I wanted to change that. So I recruited some women and I took a different route and it got me to Netflix.
Speaker 7: But because I got.
Speaker 2: No did you always know you wanted to be an entrepreneur? Did you always know you wanted to be a business woman?
Speaker 8: Honestly, I didn't have a plan. I was a teenage mom. I lost my track scholarship. A lot of people don't know that. Yes, I was a four hundred runner you.
Speaker 9: See, yeah, you see these legs.
Speaker 8: But I lost my track scholarship and it wasn't about me anymore. It was about my child, Okay. So I decided to go into the military. I didn't have a land. I did twelve years, twelve and a half, thirteen years, and I was like, I'm tired of working for people. I've seen people stress out die at the age of fifty five working for the government. I was like, I want to be my own business owner, and it just blew.
Speaker 7: Up from there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, O Joe, hold on now, now what she did that is is i'd helped to Now what.
Speaker 9: You helped with.
Speaker 8: Not with the business, because the business was here before you came along, baby, But you didn't help once you came into my life. You did help take it to that next let me okay, let me get you together now.
Speaker 9: But the business was business yeah before, right.
Speaker 1: Right, I gave you a little catapult. Now don't do it.
Speaker 9: Did I'm gonna give y'all. I'm gonna give you your credit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, y'all. So really, y'all, y'all, business partners is not old Joe.
Speaker 7: No, we're not business partners.
Speaker 5: You can mix business and pleasure, No, sir, you can't do that. And I don't know nothing about real estates, about real estate at all.
Speaker 9: He supports a lot, and I'm truly grateful for that.
Speaker 4: What streets in the sheets, Oh.
Speaker 9: Streets?
Speaker 2: I called the other day. I said, let's go do something. I'm already to be.
Speaker 1: I was in bed.
Speaker 8: Let me tell y'all, so, y'all wasn't down for Houston. He was trying to ask all hard and bad like blah, blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she in the doghouse.
Speaker 8: I leave early, go back to the hotel because I was tired. I had an early flight back to Tampa. Where you staying at?
Speaker 9: I was like, I thought you was going out with that's not.
Speaker 1: She had my watch.
Speaker 9: I didn't have ship.
Speaker 1: I had left my watching her person. I just want to go get my watch.
Speaker 9: What what's your room number?
Speaker 1: That's nice? Knock you start?
Speaker 2: You you you you like dating the process all over again.
Speaker 1: It's like first time, like, Hey, where you at? You knocked on the door.
Speaker 2: You ain't not too hard because you didn't want to disturb the nagh with you lack?
Speaker 1: So how are you gonna talk about you and a dog? Going to give kids?
Speaker 5: Go ahead?
Speaker 1: We in public? Come on, man, I'm shot.
Speaker 4: That's by dog.
Speaker 1: Man. Look here man, y'all, y'all, y'all amazing together. Man. I love, I love.
Speaker 2: Look, everybody's gonna go through something if you're in a relationship. To say that, it's it's peaches and cream every single day.
Speaker 8: And I think I think I love the fact that people do watch us.
Speaker 9: I mean they go to that extreme. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 8: But chatting out are normal, just like everyone else out here. We go through things, you know, we shut down with each other.
Speaker 7: We need a break.
Speaker 1: She's stubborn. You stubborn too, stubborn.
Speaker 8: But at the end of the day, our love overpowers everything. And you know, we have a great family, We have great support and that's all that matters.
Speaker 7: And we keep God first.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what, since y'all back together, thank you, guys, Dallas l Risotto. Before we move on, all cho and Rail guys have officially made up. They've kissed and made up, and so down look at you.
Speaker 5: Now we we we ain't I mean, look we we all right, all right? But listen, I eased if you know how when you're driving right and you step on the break. So I stepped on the break a little bit. I'm easing off of it. I ain't ease off it all the way because if you ease off it all the way, they gonna think they ain't sweet. Sweet, And I'm being serious for those you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm handling this as mature as I can.
Speaker 4: I possibly can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I appreciate that she's right there behind you can't see her.
Speaker 4: Oh she had to be asleep, baby, what what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she she's not back there, she's back there. Real, I'm traveling, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. Listen, she came, she came with me, you know, came to support.
Speaker 5: Me at the inside the NFL Wednesday. So you know, we left, We left there and drove on down in New York. So you know, we in New York. I see people in the chat making funny with you in the storage unit with no lights. Somebody say, what you in the clubs put you in the storage unit.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 5: I got the lights are because you know, my love, my little live baby here for my little baby baby back there.
Speaker 1: No storm, but yeah, she's sleeping. But other than that, man, I just we were good. Man. We can take take things slow. What I need to do.
Speaker 5: I need to start over with her, Yeah, because we in yere five, right, and we got a lottle comfortable. I think she didn't got a little comfortable. She didn't got a little complacent. I think I got a little complacent. It ain't the scene like it wasn't beginning. I need to record. I need to I need to find ways to fall in love again, you know, and find ways and redate you know, all that all that good stuff man, you know, just added a little little pepper and spice of this ship because we you know, you got everything, became.
Speaker 1: In the team. Yeah, she's working and I wanted to be honest. We had a good talk. We had it. Yeah, we had a good talk. Man.
Speaker 5: That's what's riding from Philly to here. Or we had talk man about time. She took, you know, something that most women don't. She took accountability. I was like, okay, I'm proud of you.
Speaker 1: And we did that in five years.
Speaker 4: I like that. I like that. I like that. I like we look own it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, clean it up. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: But the greatest apology is changed behavior.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, it is, it is, it is. But listen, I listen.
Speaker 5: I like I like when I hear that phrase right there, The greatest apologies change behavior. Now, there's only so much we can do as humans because you are who you are, especially at our big age, you know, and at times if you have to change too much of who you are to please someone else, and you lose the sense of yourself. And that's one thing I can't do. I can't lose the sense of self and what makes me me. Now, the issues and problems that we do have are not magnified that.
Speaker 1: Much because they're small. Yeah, they're fixable problems.
Speaker 5: But what I need to do is I need to find a way to minimize the small problem.
Speaker 1: Because a small problem, continue to.
Speaker 5: Build and build and building and building and build and building.
Speaker 2: That's why that's But here's the thing, oh Joe, as long as you approach you in a way that's not confrontational, you're like, baby, I want to talk to you about and yeah, yeah, you know it's not an issue, but I don't want it to become an issue. So and then you you approach it like that. You don't approach you in a confrontational manner. You don't cause like you wrong And I'm right in this situation. You talk to her like I said, I just know real through you. But I think I think you know she she's probably because the one thing I do know, O, Yo, she she she loves you.
Speaker 1: She wanted you, she wanted you, she wanted you.
Speaker 4: It's one thing.
Speaker 2: If one thing, if the one thing a woman wants a man, there's not a whole lot that woman won't do for that man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and vist versus and vice versa.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't think I'm breaking I don't. I'm not breaking news.
Speaker 2: But when a woman really wants a man and she put herself out there like, yeah, I want you, let.
Speaker 1: It be known. Let your record clearly stay that rail won't oo man, you got it. That's not how she told me. She said.
Speaker 5: She said, I want you, but I don't need you. So like it was like it was she got hit me with it, like a backhanded compliment at the same time like, but damn, you need to do that, and there just say you want me.
Speaker 1: You ain't had to tell me you ain't need me.
Speaker 5: We know, we know, we know you good.
Speaker 1: But I think we were on the right path. We do, we're doing good. We're doing good.
Speaker 5: But I like, and somebody tweeting me the other day, why you always posting on y'all beefing? But listen, I post when we happy, I post when we're smiling, I post when we're sleeping, I post when we wake up in the morning. I post every goddamn thing. I'm not living privately because I ain't got nothing of goddamn high like some.
Speaker 1: Of these people that think they want to be so secretive and who y'all, I ain't no more.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, I'm going through the same y'all go through in the chat, I'm going.
Speaker 1: Through the same Did you go through? What I mean? We all go through the same thing. Be hinde for what we got.
Speaker 5: I go through the same argument y'all go through. We had the same fights y'all have.
Speaker 1: I think, like I said, it's okay.
Speaker 2: But as somebody that's gone to therapy for a number of years and many of times, is that the therapists always says, Shanna, are you arguing to be right?
Speaker 4: Or you arguing for right?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 2: Say there are two may different things. They both in with right, But let what are you arguing for? And you have to be able to communicate with your partner both in the language they can understand. If you speaking Mandarin, Chinese, she's speaking Spanish, or she's speaking Portuguese, there's no communication there. And you've got to have communicated. See, when you have uncommunicated expectations, you have expectations for real rail has expectations for.
Speaker 1: You, but they aren't communicated.
Speaker 2: See, this is where the problem starts to arrive because there's uncommunicated Well, I thought, oh Jo was gonna take me this well, she ain't tell me, So how am I supposed to know? See, sometimes we get to the thing, well you should just know, no, baby, just tell me what you want. Just tell me what you want, and I'm I'm gonna try to do what I can to make sure that happens, because I want to make you happy. Because at the end of the day, a man when he's looking for I'm talking about a real a woman. It's not an educational Joe. It's not a body, it's not a beauty, it's not the sex.
Speaker 1: Can you bring him peace.
Speaker 2: Because all those things, all those things, but the finest beautiful.
Speaker 1: I mean, hanging from the chandel the ceiling fan and he can turn it on high. Yeah, yes, you don't give that man piece eventually gonna leave.
Speaker 5: Yeah, But you know what, Also, in turn, one of the things I learned, especially about myself now, like I like what you're talking about, but I'm gonna take accountability on my end.
Speaker 1: So I got to.
Speaker 5: Bring yeah, hell real peace. Make goddamn self, I got. I got, I bring up peace. So normally, if I'm bringing up peace, then once I once.
Speaker 1: I crossed that threshold in that door that I called.
Speaker 5: My safe place on my safe, hen, whatever it be, then I do get peace. Now if I'm going a goddamn donkey and I'm expecting her, I'm expecting her to bring me peace when I'm acting a fool.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't. It don't don't work that way.
Speaker 2: You're right that way. It's relationships are tough. You gotta work at it, just like there are very few people. I mean, this is love. You gotta get a football because you worked at it, you practiced at it, you studied it. You have to take that same approach with your relationship. If you're married or whatever, however, whatever you want to call your relationship, you got to put that same kind of laser focus into that to make sure your partner is happy.
Speaker 1: She brings you piece, you bring her piece.
Speaker 2: She gives you happy because but happy, but your partner can't give you happiness. People's like when people say I found happiness, Your happiness is not something you find.
Speaker 1: Happiness is something you create and create happiness. Yeah. Yeah, And in the process.
Speaker 2: Of you being happy, you where you need to be perst It can't move you off that.
Speaker 4: They're just gonna bind you more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's that's that's that's a lot of that's a lot of pressure putting your partner too.
Speaker 1: Uh, that's that's that's for all in the chat.
Speaker 5: You know, you're always relying on your man and you're always flying on your woman to make you happy. What happiness coming within? You got already be happy, you got es, it's already got to be up in you. Because if it ain't in you and you're relying on someone else, human nature, human nature let human nature lets you down every time.
Speaker 4: This is what you gotta be careful.
Speaker 2: You gotta be careful what you tell people, because if people know what makes you tick, they can wind you up and make your tick when they want to. Now, if a person can make you happy, what else can they make you sad?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter how.
Speaker 2: You flip the camp pancake, it's still flat on both sides.
Speaker 5: Yeah, with you like a puppet for your students when they won't.
Speaker 2: So I'm happy for you, bro. You know, hey, bro, you know I'm pulling for you. I'm looking. I'm looking to go. You know, your boy looking to go? You do I back pull up with something, you know I'll pull up with something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah listen, favorite there, it's on that fair.
Speaker 5: That's okay, that's okay, trying to pretend sleep.
Speaker 1: You know, I look at I look at I look at you know, you know, I like step out. You know your there with old stemple. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You're you're gonna be on the beach. So I need to pull out some linen or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can be Yeah, you know, you gotta have some linen on.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, listen, when your boy pull up on that white horse, you're gonna see me by from three hundred three hundred, three hundred yards away coming. Yeah, white you's.
Speaker 4: Gonna have all the sun dress and the slinger.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You know, you know I think you don't. Yeah right, you know, and you know the night before I'm gonna be on that roof. I will be on that plant, that rose bark, the ruby. Yeah yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, I'll be on the spark.
Speaker 5: See now, you know what, you gotta be careful bringing up plus one now because you never know it's gonna be there.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just throwing. I'm just listening. Okay, the people you okay, Okay.
Speaker 4: When I get on the sparks, I work for all cups. I be drilling.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I'll be drilling.
Speaker 2: Hey take the call, y'all need to hire your boy heydeed, I'm sure yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh, she don't play. She don't play because all that all that man man, hurricane, don't play. She cussing everybody out.
Speaker 2: H How would you handle that situation? Obviously, real, real is important to you. That's your mom.
Speaker 5: Hey, real, real, real, got it when my mama was here. Huh, well, my mama was here.
Speaker 1: What you say? Matter of fact, I'm gonna show you.
Speaker 5: You can't even see right listen, Remember I told you, well, mama passed away her messages, right you see?
Speaker 1: You see what you see my phone?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he scrolling all her messages? Still there?
Speaker 1: You want? You want to know? Her last message was.
Speaker 5: To me, I ain't even raised yet. Hold on custom reel lasts out that can roll you laughing. I ain't gonna sending the second rod to mock funeral. Not a sea for me at the funeral. As for Cherrell said to me she had no contact information on me to let me know you were having a.
Speaker 1: Party that too.
Speaker 5: Hey what well, my mama was hell man and everybody got it. There's a sin.
Speaker 1: I don't know how many people in the chat that are.
Speaker 5: From Miami or or any of my friends. There's a saying you are really not a friend of mine. We are not really friends if you haven't been cursed up by my mama. So what I do try to do in situations like that, I try to de escalate them as much as possible. But once she got that lick in her system, if my mama got that lick in her system, huh.
Speaker 1: It's a rap.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's really that.
Speaker 10: There's nothing I can do.
Speaker 1: There's nothing I can say. It's a rap.
Speaker 2: I believe there have to be a healthy level of respect on both sides. I understand, because you know, moms don't believe anybody is ever going to be good enough for this enough. Yeah, and fathers doesn't believe that anybody's ever going to be good enough for their daughters. Right, But there has to be a level of respect there that this is the person that I choose, and whatever mistake I make, I'm gonna have to stand in it. I'm gonna have to own it. And you know, there might be a time down the road that you say I told you so. But if I introduce you to somebody. I don't need you to this in this situation. Notwithstanding, just be respectful because I'm gonna demand. I'm gonna demand my partner be respectful of you because you are my mom, and you are an adult. You're older than she is, and so she's gonna give you a level of respect. But in order to get respect, you're gonna have to give respect. And I don't want to be I listen, every time I come around, I'm not gonna be a referee.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not that's good, that's not. That's not what I'm here for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I want my partner to be around, to know my family, to my grandmother and my mom and my sister, my brother and the family. But to come around and be and and to be. You're not gonna be disrespectful. You're not gonna call it out her name and my partner, Damn, you're not gonna be disrespectful to you because at the end of the day, that's still my mom. Ye, she gave me life. So we're gonna be respectful. Oh, I demand respect on both sides. I demand it from my mom to respect my partner, and I man, my partner respect my mom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's tough, that's tough on I mean, listen, I mean your your mom is a little different than my mom was. I mean there are other people's mom they they operate different in in that in that space when it comes to who their son might be dating. My mama don't give to you know what, and didn't care who you were, you was, You was gonna get it any any any small little situation where things don't most of the time go her way, or you don't or you don't, uh, you don't check in. It's just it's just it's just weird some of the things that would trigger her. And I would do everything I can and in my power to to do to de escalate situations the best way I can.
Speaker 4: And you know, it was hard.
Speaker 1: For me to even take my mama places with me.
Speaker 5: Un It was hard to take it to important stuff, red carpet events, because I know I know what's gonna happen. I know I know what's gonna happen. And it never failed. It never failed, even when I tried, it never failed. In chat, if y'all know about Hurricane Paula, you can go go watch Go watch in action. When we had we did marriage boot Camp together, my mom and I we did Marriage boot Camp together, Family Edition, where I try to to reunite and bring us a little closer together because we were always at WIT's end. You know, my grandma raised me. So I try to do all I can to see if I can fix and rectifire our situation as as as mother and son and boys. She showed her ass, She showed her, She showed ass.
Speaker 1: She cutted everybody out.
Speaker 2: My thing is, I'm never I'm never gonna curse my mom. I'm never gonna be disrespectful to my mom. Yeah, I'm just gonna have a conversation with my mom and like, Mom, look, I'm an adult now. I'm not the little boy. Yes i am. I'm still your baby. I'm the one that you gave birth to on June twenty sixth, nineteen sixty eight in Cook County Hospital.
Speaker 4: That's me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I'm a man now, and I'm I'm well, I'm in my right mind. I'm old enough, I'm wise enough to make decisions. They might not be perfect. My grandmother had just the opposite approach. My grandmother, like I ain't got to sleep with him. If you like him, I love him because I ain't got to spend one day with him. Son, that's my grandma any time I brought so now they bring a whole lot of people around my grandma. But she said, Son, I ain't got you the one that got to live with them. Are you happy? And if they make you happy, you being happy makes me happy. And if my happiness is depending on you, you being happy? Son, do it right? But you know my my mom.
Speaker 1: Look, my mom is.
Speaker 2: Like and I get it, but like I would, I would have never I would. I wouldn't allow my mom. I probably would like, you know, take my take my my partner home, my girlfriend home, and then I'm gonna come back and I'm gonna have a conversation. I'm gonna have a deep conversation with my mom. And I'm gonna say, Mom, that's disrespectful. I said, so in other words, you don't respect me. So you don't give. You don't give, You don't care about me, You don't care what I want, You don't care what I like, You don't care about my happiness. This ain't about you, mom, This is not about you. And I understand you want what's best for your child. All I can say, Oh, most parents want what's best for their child, if they're if they have any faith, because I'm never I'm never gonna be that parents and I parents, Oh you think you better than me? What parents worth? Anything says that to a child? You think you better than me? But I will have a conversation with my mom that I thought that was very disrespectful, the way you talk to her, the way you talk to me, and Mom, I'm always love you, but if you can't respect the person that I'm with, I can't come around you.
Speaker 1: Shoot that man.
Speaker 5: Share you see that little speech you gave just now being nice about man ukn't I can't even come around man. But Carrio carryo black ass on them. But I wish, I wish you could have met my mama. Man. I don't know how many people from the chat, but that's watching the show. That's from the crib. That nobo my old girl. Boy, she didn't play that, but she ain't play that. I don't care no matter who is. Everybody got the coaches, teachers, friends, my girls, my kids, those I have kids from. Everybody got it. Everybody was game.
Speaker 2: It was very different the way my grandmother approached my girlfriends or people that I was dealing with.
Speaker 4: Than my mom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my grandma like you happy, take care of the babies, hey, because I want them.
Speaker 4: I want them great grads to be around x y z Alice, Mary Alice. But but the thing is that that you know, you tell you take.
Speaker 2: Mom, just because I have somebody in my life, that doesn't mean I love you any less. Just because I got a kid from this person, that doesn't mean that's gonna take any that's gonna take any of my love from you. You my mom. You always gonna be my mom. I'm always gonna do for you. But now I have responsibilities that I have to do for someone else. Also, now I might not be able to do as much as I could do because I have other responsibilities first and foremost. That's one thing Barney mayor Porter raised us to do. You take care of your responsibilities. And I'm gonna do that right because I created it. So anytime you create something, you take care of it. Okay, Mom, But I still got you. Normally, when you throw that many times, what are you? You're behind and teams and the team will let you. Hey do that, so they don't give up anything cheap or deep, right, just keephim in front of us. Yeah, I mean, I just I mean that some of the guys and they just like, I'm gonna show you. I just want to know because Athreony Richardson said that the college was harder than the NFL.
Speaker 4: I want to know if he still feels that way.
Speaker 5: But he said that this year before he got her, he said that this year, this year, I don't I don't really think he meant that, though, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if he meant it or not.
Speaker 10: He would just be he probably be something.
Speaker 2: If a girl called you ugly, oh she ain't mean that day she meant she said it.
Speaker 1: No, if a girl I mean not.
Speaker 10: But you gotta listen.
Speaker 5: You know a girl called you ugly sometimes she flirting and she really don't mean that. But you know, sometimes she said to keep don't keep me home, grandma. My grandma called me ugly all my.
Speaker 10: Life growing up.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna take your word for it. I'm done with you, old ugly self.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I trying to convince nobody you did you mean cause you said you remember the other day you said I was ugly?
Speaker 1: Did you mean it? Nah?
Speaker 4: You said, I'm good. I will keep it moving.
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't take it personally.
Speaker 2: I just have it be what I look like trying to somebody go call me ugly and didn't think I'm gonna be with them.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, when, oh Joe, we've grown.
Speaker 2: You do that in the fourth grade, when you in the elementary school, you got to crush on somebody, you hear them what your ugly self?
Speaker 4: You make me sick? Type of game?
Speaker 10: I mean she really like you? Shoot, I mean Grell called me ugly sometimes?
Speaker 1: Was she mad at you? Yeah? Exactly?
Speaker 4: When?
Speaker 1: When when are women the most honest? When they was when they're angry?
Speaker 10: Thank you?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 10: Probably maybe I am. You know, I listen, I ain't.
Speaker 1: I ain't. I'm not done. I ain't top ten in the world. I'm not strong six and a half, especially with a haircut.
Speaker 5: If I get a haircut, Oh long as I'm long as I'm above five, I'm straight now.
Speaker 1: I ain't got no haircut.
Speaker 5: And you know I ain't been on the waist.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm I'm a strong I mean love. Yeah, I mean I guess that's what you like. I'm looking for. Like you said, I'm trying to be I'm trying to be a strong six seven.
Speaker 1: A seven Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean you say, if you you want your girl, you wouldn't want your you want you.
Speaker 4: So I mean you say, what what would you say? Real to what? Nine? Ten?
Speaker 1: A nine? Not?
Speaker 4: Real?
Speaker 1: Real?
Speaker 10: She probably I get I give seven and a half.
Speaker 1: Hey, real, you're now if you ain't that he said that, listen my dog, she man, she about she about a ten.
Speaker 4: I kicked McCurry.
Speaker 5: You did out care And the only reason, the only reason, she probably listen, the only reason she with me is I won because of my personality.
Speaker 1: I just got it said.
Speaker 5: I'm just being honest, because you know what they say, if you can make a woman laugh, you're gonna laugh.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna ain't gonna say you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: I get what you saying right quick quick, but uh I look, it just depends. I mean, look everybody, you know, everybody there, they're the lookers that you know that's gonna get you.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 2: You know that, hey you got you got you got some steppers that's gonna make you do a double take.
Speaker 10: Like yeah, yeah they walk in the room and there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you got one. You got something? Did you see her now.
Speaker 5: Listen. I mean obviously, depending on who you are, especially as a male, sometimes you want to seven some sometimes you want a six and a half because you take a six and a half.
Speaker 10: And you get a hair her feet mad.
Speaker 1: Oh she's good, and then.
Speaker 10: You ain't got to worry about everybody asked them about.
Speaker 1: To realize the moment you you can get you a two.
Speaker 2: The moment, o cho, So somebody gonna water because they won't we oh cho got That's how it works. You can see a woman walk by a thousand times, but let somebody, boy that bro you saw walk by this She's been working in this office for four years. She's been single. Ain't nobody and she ain't mentioned nothing. No flowers have never come, no cars have never come. You've never seen hing go out like, oh I gotta go. I'm going to meet somebody for lunch or for coffee. But the moment somebody will show a little interest. I been damn as man. You know, Stephani look good mother.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: They do that all the time, won't ya? But you do like I said, Look, I'm what I am. I got a nice personality. I can carry a conversation. I'm what I am. What you see is what you get.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, like I said, when I was, when I was, when I was growing up on your college and high school, you know you got a homeboy because women a lot of times, you ain't gonna see five or six teens together because they're gonna be vickery.
Speaker 1: So you gonna eight seven and.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be about three or four tools and fuse. They gonna be a couple of tools and fusing.
Speaker 1: Oh yo.
Speaker 2: Now, one thing about women, they not gonna splinter guys. If if if if if five or six guys go out together and this one and the people say, hey, hey, you know, hey, what you're doing. Let's go get something. Hey bro, check this out. I'll holler at y'all right, hey such and such. I'm going blah blah blah. Women don't spindle like that. So you got to have somebody that will take for them to and feuse. You gotta have somebody to take one for the team.
Speaker 1: Right. So that's why my homeboy would come in at shop. I got you. But you know my girl, you know she ain't got nobody. He got up.
Speaker 4: I go, i'ma go in and break him off.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give hi about three hundred dollars, so you know he could do go ahead and do what he need to do.
Speaker 1: Keep her occupied. Well, I keep this one rified.
Speaker 2: But you not gonna find no, five, six, seven teams together because there's too many strong personalities. And if somebody talking to one of them, oh that be he, he would he been, he being my DM, he be in my D. You know they'll be talking all that's ah, that's community, that's community Pepe anyway, I ain't want it. Yes, So it's gonna call computerion more time than not. Women they have, you know, one or two that look really really attractive, but you know they're gonna have They're gonna have about three or four two FU with them now, oh Joe.
Speaker 10: Yeah, always, always always.
Speaker 4: I'm wad say, I ain't taking one for the team now.
Speaker 1: I wasn't either. I ain't gonna get that in me. Man, come on, come.
Speaker 2: On, Sean, No, it ain't gonna come on Sean. No, well no, come on, bro, don't put your boy out there like.
Speaker 1: Bad.
Speaker 4: But uh that half ofs O Joe.
Speaker 2: But like it's like you said, like I look, I can talk care on the conversation. I got a nice personality. Hey, here what it is. I ain't am I king?
Speaker 1: Now, I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 4: I'm good. What I am?
Speaker 1: I'm fifty six, O joe, I move a little. I got the same.
Speaker 2: I got the same here because I had, since nineteen seventy two starting to receive a little bit, ye, a little bit of the talk.
Speaker 4: But what you see is what you get.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, listen, I mean me.
Speaker 5: I'm when I got a haircut, When I got a haircut and I put on some clothes, well, I'm about a nine and a half.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna be honest with Yeah, I'm about I'm about.
Speaker 1: Like all boy, like when I really like put that ship on.
Speaker 5: Boy, I like I beat somebody different, you know, and I walk I walked different, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm not cocky.
Speaker 10: I'm convinced. Yes, it's just it is what it is.
Speaker 5: But you rarely catch me in those occasions because I always look like a bum and I always repeat the same.
Speaker 10: Outfit for three full times.
Speaker 1: You know. Uh, you know, we get because I don't really care.
Speaker 2: I mean, when you had a job where you dressed up every day, two hundred and forty days a year, shirt and tied shirt and tie two hundred forty days out of three five, bro, I ain't you know, I ain't really trying to dress up like that now.
Speaker 1: I still, you know, have to dress up. You know, I don't have to wear a tie.
Speaker 2: I don't wear a tie that much anymore, but I still dress up two days a week, occasionally three days a week. Man, when I'm going, you know, like, that's what you wear, look good, That's what you get.
Speaker 4: This is what you get.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: If you think you're gonna see somebody out there, some LB or some Dior g won't you, That ain't mean not now. Them young boys, Hey, they can have all that they they got you, but that ain't mean yeh. So I'm gonna dress. I'm gonna dress my age. I ain't coming in with all that other stuff and that that that in me, o Joe. I'm perfectly good in my athlesia.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, every you know, every time I springing, every every bloom moon, I was springing a litt high designer.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Know.
Speaker 4: Where was I at Houston? It's Houston.
Speaker 1: You used it.
Speaker 2: I have a little little designer. Short said, oh you know, a little something little togeah. You know it was Houston. You don't have it Houston. You know what I'm saying. What habit in Housta?
Speaker 1: David Houston right right, right right, the volume