Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan I kill just the Bits.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello everybody, and welcome to part two of the Best Bits. And the reason you're probably here is to catch up on the Bobby Bone shows. So maybe you missed a few days this week or just want to get a real fast catch up in one podcast.
Speaker 3: That's what this is all about.
Speaker 2: If you want to check out Part one Part three this weekend, it is with Eddie.
Speaker 4: In part one, we just spiral.
Speaker 2: Eddie and I love to sit and chat and have full blown, real person conversations. It's not really a podcast. There's no goal in mind. We just sit and chat. And in part three we always answer listener questions. But if you don't want to do either of those, that's okay. I'm just happy that you're here to listen to Part two. So let's get into it. Mitchell Timpennies Dot by the studio talking all things touring and music.
Speaker 3: But more than that, he.
Speaker 2: Is about to be a new dad, so we got the full scoop on.
Speaker 4: It number seven. Good to see you, buddy.
Speaker 5: What's up man? How you been?
Speaker 6: I'm being good? But how about you about to have baby? I know, man, I couldn't be more sided as cliches. It sounds like I am so ready for this, we wanted this for so long and and to.
Speaker 5: Be a girl.
Speaker 7: Dad.
Speaker 4: Congrats, thanks by the way, Yeah, I can finally give you advice. Yes, because we're a few weeks into it right now.
Speaker 5: Yes, how is it? How's everything going? It's good? Yeah, yeah, the.
Speaker 4: First few weeks are a blurry. You got a little bit of time, okay, but it's yeah, take some time off whenever you whenever that happens. So we have the clip here of you being told Now, you guys were praying before dinner, is that right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Breakfast that morning we had woken with breakfast okay, yeah, we always say prayer before we eat.
Speaker 5: And what yeah you didn't know, you didn't.
Speaker 3: Know the star like that didn't throw you off? You're like, what we're saying? Grace?
Speaker 6: No, yeah, we always say grace before we eat. And so I was just waking up. She had gotten up early because she had taken a test apparently, and I had no idea, so super early.
Speaker 5: I'm waking up.
Speaker 6: She's praying and she says that, and it just blew my mind.
Speaker 3: Hi, though, thank you for our beautiful home and this beautiful marriage that you bossed us with.
Speaker 8: And that's all thank you for my amazing husband, who I know is also going to be an amazing dad.
Speaker 5: Wait, what are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: That's really that's how she told you.
Speaker 6: That's awesome. Way, yeah, man, it was. It was awesome. And yeah, I'm just you know, I'm waking up. I'm saying the prayer like rubbing, you know, the wake up out of your eyes. And it just was the most amazing feeling. Just so many emotions we had. We had just flown down at the end of the year, two day vacation just to you know, get away, and it just wasn't happening. And we kind of told each other, pumped each other up, you know, life's good, Like it's okay, it's just not gonna happen. We're not going to have a kid, and kind of got ourselves in the mindset that that wasn't going to happen and just you know, be okay with it. And then you know that when you least expect it, it happened a couple weeks later.
Speaker 4: What's funny is she was down. My wife had actually just given birth. But the show went down to Atlanta with your wife, who's Megan Patrick. She was playing but they were like, they didn't say this on the air, but they were like, Megan didn't drink anything.
Speaker 6: No, Yes, we knew that that was gonna be a probably one of the the factors people started noticing first, and you know, which is great, but it's a yeah, that was That was one thing we couldn't hide there for sure.
Speaker 4: It's crazy to have a girl because I feel like if it were a boy, I'd be rougher with it, even if it's a new born. Sure, Like I feel like there's a softness that has been added to my life because it is a girl. And I did not think that would be the case. I just thought a baby's baby. It definitely is, and I'm sure people treat them differently, but there is a softness to it being a girl that I think my wife really enjoys to see from me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I believe that my brother, he plays bass on me, he just had his little girl. They and I can see that as well, which is why I'm very excited. I've had niece, and I love my niece has been born, both of them, and I just I love the energy like a little girl of rings.
Speaker 5: I mean, it just changes your whole perspective on everything.
Speaker 4: I'm already like wanting to beat up dudes though, like I'm already in that too, like other babies. I'm looking at them sideways, like you think, my newborn tte You need to think again, man, I've already gotten jokes from all my friends with boys, and then I'm just like, y'all better watch out.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: Thank you, brother. I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: Speed of Light. You wrote this song? Like, what's it about?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So, actually I wrote this with my buddy Teddy Swims, incredible singer and artist, and actually we're writing for his record and my buddy Dallas Wilson, he's a big songwriter in tow We've known each other for a long time, but we were writing for Teddy and I just wanted a song that. Originally I had it at the Speed of Life. I had that title, and I wanted to write that just kind of things are happening. But then it just kept coming into this love song or this song of hope. Maybe it's a friend and maybe it's your partner, whatever it is, but just someone that's there for you that no matter what you know, is going to be there for you. And it really made me feel hopeful that day, and I was like, I want to write that, and so we did and Teddy sung the song and he absolutely crushed the demo. But I just kept listening to it and I was like, Man, this is me and where I'm at in my life right now, how I feel about my wife and you know, my friends, and just this next chapter. It's like, this really feels like me.
Speaker 5: Man, I kind of want this song. And so I ended up recording my version of it and just falling in love with it.
Speaker 4: And is that a weird ask? Hey, can I have the song?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: Man, Teddy we write all the time, and we always usually sing like I'll do one verse and he'll do the other, cause we just love to sing together. It's so much fun to get in a room with him and record melodies and just sing. And so it was just one of those things and I'm glad I did it because I'm trying to do more music that is fitting me personally at the moment, because we write songs all the time, but sometimes by the time you.
Speaker 5: Record it, you're like, I'm not that person.
Speaker 6: Anymore, and so this one just felt like the right moment to put it out.
Speaker 4: So what's happening now, musical? I know you guys are going out to a bunch of shows, right you shows are Hardy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we're we're in the middle of our tour. We're taking a break.
Speaker 6: We just finished this last weekend and now we're about to hop out with Hardy for a few shows. I had just hit him up last year. I love He's one of my really good buddies and I love his energy, and just hit him up, said, dude, love to play a few with you next year, And so we worked that out and.
Speaker 4: That's how it works. I mean, text gard Yeah, yeah, texta Garay to play you go on out? What do you what do you start your show with? What song? When do you do the hits? Because you got a few at this point, you got a bunch of hits, So when do you do the hits?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Right now we start the show not necessarily a hit, but one of for our fans. It was we used to do it with we got history in the middle, we do truth, but we always wait till the end for drunk Me, And we kind of worked that into Iris. We did that version of Iris.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's really cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, I love that song so much, so it kind of works its way. We try to space him out.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't like to be the guy that makes it wait till the very end, but like, you gotta wait for that song. Plus I gotta get my voice warmed up to sing drunk me every night, so it takes.
Speaker 4: Is that a hard one?
Speaker 6: It's it's up there, man, it's up there, and so yeah, I just kind of worked my way up to that point.
Speaker 4: Give us the video of speaking of Iris, Johnny Resnick singing Iris in the Rain at a concert.
Speaker 5: It's it's embedded in my brain. That's what made me want to do this.
Speaker 4: It's one of the greatest live concert who Lives I have ever seen period.
Speaker 5: I saw it on MTV when I was little and changed everything.
Speaker 4: Like he's soaked and not only is he soaked, but it is still pouring and he has his electric guitar on and he's singing this song that we all loved as kids. Like what if it comes to like iconic things? I think of live music that I've seen guard swinging on the rope hits it that Central Park, Garth in the Central Park, awesome. That was amazing this Johnny Resnik him playing live. I also think of Freddie Mercury at Farm Aid in All Light live a sorry yeah singing you know before he died. That that to me isn't like an iconic live concert moment. What comes to mind for you if I say that, I was.
Speaker 6: Gonna say that one for sure, And and it's it's funny you said Garth, because I remember my parents like we we did like a Super Bowl stall party for that show and watched it on TV like it was such a big moment and there are a million people with that it's crazy, And I remember seeing the skyview of it and just being like, I've never seen that many people when I was you know, I was younger.
Speaker 5: But I think you just nailed that. Some of the classic.
Speaker 4: Ones for me, the iconic ones you write and you hear so much music. Do you ever just get bored?
Speaker 5: Sometimes?
Speaker 6: I get bored to writing the same stuff? Man, you just got to change up the rooms. I think the biggest thing for inspiration is a break me too. I don't think that the the right, every single day thing anymore is good for anybody. I don't think it's good for music. I don't think it's good for the town. I don't think it's good for the songwriters. I think I think you needed take a break and live some life and write about that instead of just chasing this same formula all the time. You know, when you're just starting, it's like I gotta write doubles every day. I gotta do this, and I just got a quantity quantity. But I feel like we've lost a lot of quality because of that, and I think that that's more important at this point.
Speaker 4: Do you ever have a great concept and then you write a song and you go, man, that was such a great concept, but we didn't hit it exactly right. Yeah, and then you use that concept again later.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I have millions of times for me, especially if I bring in the title and it's something I want to write, and I always say too, if someone else brought the title in that day and we wrote the song and I'm just like, we didn't nail it, I tell them, hey, use that title somewhere else, like I won't ever, you know, don't worry about the copyrights, Like that's your title, we didn't nail it, Go use it because some days it just doesn't work out. Everyone's not on the same page or you know whatever, the magic's not there, and it could be a great title and it just you don't want it to get just put in a show. So yeah, I definitely that happens, and do the right thing. If you're one of the writers that didn't bring in the title, give it.
Speaker 5: Back to them.
Speaker 4: We do a segment on our show called tell me something good. You can't use your baby, so tell me something from your life that's going good right now. That is not that you're going to be a dad, because that's the most epic thing, but something other than that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, I mean for me, I'm finally I've got my dream studio almost built.
Speaker 5: I've wanted this my whole life.
Speaker 4: Is it Is it close to your house?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's behind my house. We built like a barn dough. We live in the woods.
Speaker 6: We got away, we got like a fishing pond, we got a we just it just feels peaceful to come home to. And I cannot wait to have that. I've wanted it my whole life to get in there and create, to have friends come out there and just like I said, get out of that box that at eleven o'clock to two o'clock box and just sit down and enjoy it, write a song, see what happens. I've been wanting that for a long time, and it's it's right around the corner looking like May.
Speaker 4: We'll be finished with it, so which means July. But still that's cool. Yeah, anything is built, it hit. You're definitely right, but that's super cool. You still get tattoos.
Speaker 5: It's been a minute. I'm not like off of them. I just haven't. It's they're always random.
Speaker 6: Someone's you know, backstage with them, where we're walking the streets and there's a tattoo shop.
Speaker 4: You're just walking the streets, you'll hop into a place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've done them many of times.
Speaker 4: You see the story about brock Lessner because he has it. He said this, He said he was so drunk when he got the tattoo, like he was hammer.
Speaker 5: It's an iconic tattoo and you gotta have it.
Speaker 3: Do you wonder if it's random though, like if your artist is gonna be legit, if you're let's pup in here, it's their first day.
Speaker 6: Usually they're like little stamp style things. If I'm doing that okay, Like nothing the bigger pieces I've done, I've gone in and had somebody I wanted done. But yeah, it's usually like, yeah, why not, let's do it, Like I've got them on my legs and stuff from like Corey Camp was like, let's get a pirate and I'm like, let's do it, and so we got I got a pirate on my leg.
Speaker 4: I like, Corey can't a lot.
Speaker 5: I love him, yeah, and.
Speaker 4: We've we're talking about him on the show. And I have family friends that are friends with him too, because all my family's from Oklahoma. What's up with that dude? Tell me something about that dude that we don't know about Corey Kent.
Speaker 6: Well, he's an awesome father and husband. If you don't know, you should. He's just a great guy. Works his butt off, you know, doing that with the kids that age. When we met, we met on tour and he was opening up, we were opening for Al Dean, and we just became good buddies. Man, just talking about life. He's just a good guy, good person. You want to surround yourself with great morals, values and also super talented.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: He's really he's really good, right, Like he's one of those artists too, that they have stories of them grinding right. Like I started, I built up a local, I went regional, and like when he tells you war stories, you respect it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's That's exactly what he is. And like I said, the most important you know, father and husband. I think he's just a great guy all around him.
Speaker 4: Well, man, congratulations on everything. The new song is really good. I think you're gonna have a baby. Were you itching to have that information out so you could tell people? We wait until that point where it's safe to tell people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, I mean, I don't want to get down. But you know, my brother, we lost our knees last year. You know, we got it for a few months, and that was just really weighing on me. I didn't want to say anything too early. I didn't want to do that stuff. And we had you know, a lot of prayer and a lot of family. You know, it brought us closer, but I just didn't want that nightmare again. And so now feeling like, you know, I would never say in the clear, you know, that's whatever plan is the plan, But feel a lot better and I just feel relieved to be able to get it out because I.
Speaker 5: Hate hiding anything.
Speaker 6: And like my wife, we were just so excited and overjoyed if we wanted to tell people.
Speaker 4: What a great video too, Like it's just you guys, you're so natural elements seeing a very natural moment.
Speaker 3: Like I mean, you know people have baby reveal or gender reveal like I have. I don't know that I have seen anybody do it or tell their partner while they're saying grace, So.
Speaker 5: I haven't been either.
Speaker 6: Perfect it was and it was perfectly special and just something that what I didn't expect and I'm just so glad she filmed.
Speaker 4: Honestly, the Speed a Light tour also out with Hardy. You guys go to Mitchell's I mean you go to his instagram, but I just want to say it because it's Mitchell the number tenpenny dot com if you go to the website or you can just go search to Mitchell Mitchell socials. Congratulations on everything, and Mitchell is a great singer by the way, like this is not studio tricks. I'm telling you this dude can go. So Mitchell Tenpenny there he is. You guys stream Speed a Light a million times because now, hey, babies aren't cheap. I tell you, I tell you from experience, babies are not cheap. There's Mitch ten penny. Everybody.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week. With Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: There is some mischief going on in Eddie's neighborhood, so him and some dads have taken it upon themselves to rectify the situation and go on neighborhood Watch.
Speaker 4: Number six and he says, someone is graffitiing his neighborhood.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they're spray paint and stuff, street signs, you know, telephone poles, even a house that's being built inside.
Speaker 10: They tagged it all with spray paint.
Speaker 4: Are they riding any bad on it?
Speaker 9: Just they're writing a certain word and I don't even want to say the word, just in case they're listening, because we're going to catch them.
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 9: So me and a couple other dads, we have these shifts that we're doing. We're gonna stay up all night and we're going to catch these guys. We think they're kids, Like, there's no way these are adults.
Speaker 3: Are you worried they might be armed?
Speaker 10: No, armed with a spray cant like spray paint.
Speaker 11: Okay, I wouldn't think they were armed, Okay, would be so nervous.
Speaker 4: And you guys are going to stay awake through the night.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I have Friday and Saturday because I told them guys, I have a weird like work schedule. I can't stay up all night on the weekdays. But Friday night, Saturday night, stay up with some beers, watch the neighborhood.
Speaker 10: I'm down.
Speaker 4: You're going to stay up all night long?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Drive around with beers. Maybe you shouldn't do that.
Speaker 9: Okay, walk around with the flashlights something, but I'm want to catch these gigs.
Speaker 3: If you walk around with the flashlight, you'll deter them.
Speaker 10: Oh so hi?
Speaker 4: Yeah, dress all in black. Yeah, and if you're driving around, don't drive. I mean I wouldn't even.
Speaker 3: Drive on foot in black. But make sure people know that you're you're that's your shift, because then they're going to come get you. Think you're the guy.
Speaker 10: Well they're not spraying things. Yeah, it's just me and two other dads.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, and.
Speaker 10: What are you going to do if you see them? Call the other dads be like, I got them, I got eyes on them. What do we do now? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think you should come up with the plan before you run into them cops.
Speaker 10: I mean, you got right, that's illegal to vandalize.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you get the cops the heads up.
Speaker 4: I would call the cops first before I would do any sort of like Spider Man Dad group. Oh really yeah, probably neighborhood watch. Yeah, I'd probably be like, hey, we got people spray Peyton. We're gonna try to figure out who it is. But what do we do in case behind them?
Speaker 3: That's what I would do because neighborhood watches are encouraged by police, so they want that. But yeah, I would want That's a good idea, but you need to get a game plan, and I think calling the police to get the game plan is good.
Speaker 4: Well, some neighborhoods have the sign, it's like neighborhood. I used to get so jealous though, when people would adopt a highway and I'd see their name up on the sign. I drive by, like day they got their name on a sign adopt the highway? Do you guys ever have that back in the day? Adopt clean it up people.
Speaker 3: I was never jealous.
Speaker 4: You would see the signs, you drive like the next miles adopted, and you didn't get jealous that you weren't one of those signs.
Speaker 10: And I never saw anyone cleaning up either, like.
Speaker 4: And sometimes I would see trash on the road and those I'd be like, that place sucks.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't never see prison workers cleaning up.
Speaker 4: But it's not adopted highway. Adopt a highways like a company or a church, and their name gets to be on the sign, and then we celebrate them every time we drive by.
Speaker 10: I wonder how much that is now that you're older. Do you want adopt free?
Speaker 3: To adopt the highway, you just have to put clean.
Speaker 4: You have to keep it clean.
Speaker 9: Oh that makes sense. I thought they actually paid money to have that highway. And you can tell everyone from there on out like that's my high way, that mile right there.
Speaker 3: We could do a section and then go clean it together.
Speaker 4: I'm good. I'm good on the sign thing now, But as a kid, I was.
Speaker 3: Very jo You can finally get something you used to be jealous of it.
Speaker 4: I'm o signe of my neighborhood.
Speaker 10: That's true, and you don't have to clean up any trash.
Speaker 3: In your neighborhood where I grew up.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I have it in my own neighborhood. Welcome to Bobby's house. It's generally free for volunteers who perform to clean up themselves with tools provided by the state. Okay, always always jealous, mad Roe by nobody ever did adopt a highway?
Speaker 7: Huh No?
Speaker 4: All right, well, Scuba, what's up? I have a street here in Nashville.
Speaker 8: I adopted Main Street, you know, between like kind of where Nissan Stadium is right there. I mean you adopted it. I adopted like you. As a kid, I was always like, this is so freaking cool. You could adopt a street and then your name on it. Yeah, it says Scuba Steve Radio, and it says one O five nine the rock underneath it. I own like a massive part of Nashville going into well, ye is mine street though, Like just like you clean it. I clean it four times a year.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And I put my name on the street and you actually clean it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I go out there with my wife and your name's on the sign.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just suggested this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to do that. It is a lot of work. It four times a year for that. That's pretty cool, Scoop Steve. Yeah, thanks Rion.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan Number.
Speaker 2: Two, Bobby has been wanting to support his knees. He opened up about their relationship this week. She has prom coming up and she's going to be graduating soon, so he's in full uncle mode.
Speaker 4: Number five voicemails.
Speaker 12: I think it is so sweet that you are helping her out with her nails and you know, the dress and just asking her like how you can help them just with our acts and sets, and it's really stepping up as an uncle. And just wanted to let you know that Billy is very, very lucky to have a doubt like you. I take care, guys.
Speaker 4: I was talking on the podcast. I have a nice who is a junior in high school and like I'm in like it's time to make good decisions. Eleventh grade. You got to make good decisions about your future. So I've been honor about or act because she hadn't taken it yet, Like you gotta take your test, gotta take your test. They came to town. I got in a car with just her. I was like, only you ride with me because we're gonna have a talk. You gotta take your test and it's gonna be bad, and then your second one will be pretty bad. But the third one'll be fine and your fourth one'll be great. So it's like that kind of talk. I'm very pragmatic in speech, and sometimes that cannot be extremely motivational or how people want to be talked to. Right, So she took it, and that's proud of her, and she'd find it pretty good, better than I thought she was gonna do a first time. And she was like, this is what I did, Uncle Bobby, And I was like, all right, start taking that practice test. We're getting in for two. Then we're gonna get in for three. And so she doesn't have a driver's license yet and it's just crazy. We talked about this with your daughter. Sometimes kids don't want to have a driver's license because they have other ways to get around. But Manie says, a job, and I'm going go take your driver's test. If you do it, I will buy you a car. I said, I will buy you a car if you go I'm not gonna go and buy a Maserati. Well yeah, of course, man I even got four wheels on it. Who knows. But I was like, I will buy you a car if you go on and you pass your driver's test. Because I wanted to be able to get to work. I wanted to be able to, you know, do the things that will help her as she gets closer to going to college. And so prom's coming up, and I was like, what's up a prom? She's like, it's coming out like April twenty fourth or something like whatever it was. Yeah, I was like, what are you guys going to do? She's like, well, we're talking about getting her nails done, me and two of my friends. I said, okay, you're doing good. I'll pay for all that. How much? I was thinking, like eighty bucks. I'll be honest for three people. I don't know. I don't know how much that knows. I don't know how much it costs. I was very happy to send over eighty bucks, and she said, let me ask, and she came back. She goes for all three of us because nails and toes by five hundred. So send her that. As long as she's like doing the work, I'm here. So I got her dress taking care of for prom. Yeah. I just want to give her the resources to make the right decisions. I'm not going to make the right decisions for her, but I want to make sure that she has the ability to not have to worry about the wrong things, so she can make decisions on the right things and do the work for the right things. I think growing up where I grew up and how I grew up, you didn't always have time to focus on the things that could get you ahead, because you had to focus on the things that would keep you alive right now. And so, yeah, I don't think I lesson. I appreciate the met that, hey, Billy's can be very lucky to have a dad like you. I don't know if those matter together at all.
Speaker 3: I don't know I think they're related.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe I was.
Speaker 3: Thinking about it yesterday after. I mean, I was walking my dog thinking about It's like, oh, wow, you know, Bobby's going to be a really involved dad, like a really involved parent, something you didn't have, Like you're going to be on it with your kids, Like these are the things you need to do, Like it was you were showing that with your niece of like you need to start practicing this. Nobody was telling you, unless it was someone at school or something that no one in your home was saying, Hey, we need to be gearing up for the act, you know, Like that didn't come from home.
Speaker 4: No, it's cool. It was like, you need to be gearing up for the job, that big old job you're gonna get out of here. And they're like, hey, anywhere from your dad And I was like, no, I've been gone for years. I'm just spelling stuff.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: I appreciate the message. I just want to make sure that the things that she doesn't need to worry about, she doesn't need to worry about, so she can worry about the things she needs to worry about. Like she wants to go to college, and she wants to go. We've talked about where she wants to go, and I'm like, look, if you can get in, I'll pay for your college. Like done, consider it done. I'll pay for it. But you got to get in. I'm not getting you. I'm not calling anybody going, hey, my niece, get in. Give me some favors. You get in, I'll cover it. Then you got to make the good grades. So yeah, that's what's up. I'm rooting for. I guess I mean that makes sense, makes sense. I'm rooting for all right, give me voicemail number two.
Speaker 12: We love you, Bobby.
Speaker 4: We always just had this question of why lunchbox doesn't named Lunchbox fIF listening too long, So I'm sure somewhere there, but always have that question, fie. So he will tell you a completely different story than the real story. Do you want to tell the story that he tells?
Speaker 3: I mean the version that comes to my mind right now is that he had a lunch box that his mom he stole. Yeah, and then he nickname his lunchbox. But then also he worked at Jason's Deli delivering lunchboxes.
Speaker 9: So then his mom catch him and then he said, what do you have in your shirt? And he's like, pick it up into the lunchbox.
Speaker 4: That's what he says. They says, do you know the actual story?
Speaker 3: You gave it to him?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like Kevin Smith, the actor and the writer, the director, and he had he would call silent Jay, Silent Bob would call Jay. J would call silent Bob lunchbox. Jay talked silent Bob didn't. He'd call him lunchbox. And I was like, that's a funny name for like a partner, and so I would just start calling I called lunchbox lunchbox.
Speaker 10: Now that's interesting.
Speaker 4: Now it's way less interesting in the story he's made up.
Speaker 9: But I didn't know the Kevinton Clerk Smith.
Speaker 4: Kevin Smith, Alretz. Yeah, yeah, he's like lunchbox. So I thought that was a funny name. That's where it comes from. A give me number four.
Speaker 13: A question for everyone. If you are in the middle of reading a book and about halfway through the book, you decide it's not really for me, I'm not really interested anymore. Do you stay committed and finish the book or do you just leave it alone and move on to a new book. Love to hear your thoughts. I love the show.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Amy your thoughts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll abandon a book, no problem. No, I have no problem if I'm not listening with my brain. I need to really be into it, and I have no problem being like, oh, I've already invested this much. That's okay, I'm okay. I shall set the book down and find something that I'll be interested in, because I know it's going to be torture trying to finish the rest of it.
Speaker 4: I'm halfway through. I'll finish it well, I'll die and I'll like hate read and I'll read fast. I hate this book, and I'll read as fast as I can to get through it. And then if sometimes i'm reading. If a mine gets sidetracked, I'm like, oh, the last couple of pages, I don't remember what happened. I don't go back. I'm just trying to get through it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh, I wouldn't either.
Speaker 4: If it's like the first quarter of the book, I'm out, then I burn it. Oh I don't even like garden books, but I burned that book. Have a whole thing outside, Yeah yeah, yeah. Uh So we talked about Amy going to home depot. What'd you get at home Depot?
Speaker 3: I got my Milwaukee cordless blower, and let me tell you, someone asked me like, what are you doing this weekend? Like yes, yeah, so I'm very, very very excited about that. And then my mineral growth soil, like I'm going to start gardening, but not you know how, I want to do my garden garden with vegetables so that you'll pick me to stay with you for the end of the world or be on your team like I needed.
Speaker 4: If she doesn't know, we're just eater were like the world team. We get around, we just eat her.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So it's not that kind of gardening, but my flower beds, like in the front of my house, I'm starting to get those ready and I'm planting some hydrangeas and getting my yard ready for that looking more. You know, what do they call it? Like curb side appeal, curb appeal? I want my car to have, my house to have more curb appeal.
Speaker 4: Trying to sell it.
Speaker 3: No, I mean I've been approached.
Speaker 4: The month I've been approached.
Speaker 3: I've been asked would my house be for sale?
Speaker 10: This happens to her every house.
Speaker 4: I think it's just scammers. Every house Amy goes to. Someone shows up and it's like, can I buy this from you three million dollars?
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 4: My uncle's the king is Zimbabwe and they're coming an account on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: No it. I know it sounds crazy, but wow, I really have been approached and it's worked out every time in my favor. And so I don't know.
Speaker 10: Maybe never been approached.
Speaker 7: Either.
Speaker 3: Maybe you need to work on your curb appeal.
Speaker 4: Yes, maybe you need a Milwaukee blower. That's it, cordless, it said, cordless blower. Spring Black Friday deals are happening now at the Home Depot. Get Spring Black Friday savings on everything you need this season. Shop fourteen days of deals during Spring Black Friday at the Home Depot. Bring your yard to life with spring Black Friday deals happening now.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: If you did happen to catch a few moments of the show this week, then you probably did not hear Lunchbox. And that is because he's been out sick all week. You have something new going on, and it prevented him from coming into the studio.
Speaker 4: Number four, Lunchbox out sick again today, but I wanted to bring him on and talk to him so you guys could actually hear this because you guys don't know anything right, nothing right. This is Lunchbox. By the way, his voice is totally screwed up.
Speaker 7: Lunchbox, Good morning.
Speaker 4: How we're doing He's okay, that's better. Okay, Yeah, I'm not bad.
Speaker 7: I'm not bad. You guys are exaggerating.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, you're not here again today as no, I'm absent.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh do you want to tell the studio what you have?
Speaker 7: Oh? Yeah, guys, I got a little sickness. I went to the minute clinic. They did a little swaby swab and congratulations, your boy has got COVID again.
Speaker 4: I could again. Yeah, how do you think you got it?
Speaker 7: I guess a man, there's a one a million ways. I mean, last week I was on top of the world, had a watch party with all these people at my house, and a lot of germs. So maybe from that, maybe from the kids, maybe from baseball games. I mean, who knows a lot of people in my life they could have given me those little germs.
Speaker 4: Do you think you're sick a lot?
Speaker 7: No? I know, I really don't.
Speaker 10: How do you not think.
Speaker 4: That he misses about a show every two weeks, right, I mean I did.
Speaker 7: I did have strap like a month and a half ago. That was that was bad. But and then you had besides that throat in my throat. Yeah, I mean, but I wouldn't say I'm sick a lot. I just think that it stands out more because I actually admit when I'm sick, you know, whereas Amy, she just comes to work and just don't worry about it. I'll just act like I'm not sick.
Speaker 3: Does anybody in your family have COVID as well? So are you quarantining?
Speaker 4: Amy didn't even take the shot. She just moved on like she didn't respond. She just moved I noticed that good for you. Thank you, heflect and.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but but I mean you got to give me my flowers because I did feel a tickle in my throat and I immediately thought, oh man, Bobby's baby. I got to get out of here. I mean, that was brave of me. I could have stuck it out.
Speaker 4: You didn't think Bobby's baby. We heard the voicemail that you sent Scuba. You were like, Bobby's gonna kill me. Yes, but anybody that's sick, I don't want to risk it. You're not allowed to come up here if you're sick. But he has COVID and you're not coming back this week, right.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 10: What are you feeling, man?
Speaker 4: You lose your voice, you lose your tastes, you taste and smell or anything.
Speaker 7: No, I haven't done you that. But I'm really stopped up, really like just drainage and just like h and I mean, I'll just felt kind of crummy, you know what I mean. Slept a lot yesterday, just kind of you know, like, oh man, I don't know why I'm so tired. And so finally I was like, maybe I need to go to the minute clinic, and I went and they were The lady was like, well, I don't think it's a flu, but you want me to just swab you for COVID just in case. I was like, yeah, why not?
Speaker 3: And interesting the Minute clinic like I my first move, I'm curious what y'all do is I go get a COVID test or flu test two and one and CBS, I take it and then I know. So it's just it's just interesting. Is he's just so used to going to.
Speaker 10: Then the Minute standing professional?
Speaker 4: He's an open bar a tag at the clinic. Daniel from Price is right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, hey, she did say, she goes, I've seen you before. I knew it. We were old friends. I was like yeah. And the urgent care right by my house. She always asked me, oh, how you doing? How the kids like they know it's by you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like are you dying right now?
Speaker 3: In the case.
Speaker 7: I'm not dying right now?
Speaker 4: Do you feel bad right now? Or are you just stopped up?
Speaker 7: Stopped up? I don't take some mad mill, you know, a little bit ago, so it feels I feel all right right now, but I woke up feeling proby, karmy, all right.
Speaker 4: Anything else. Guys which want to get him on and say hi and let you know he has COVID.
Speaker 10: I just want to make sure that he's not coming back for the rest of the week.
Speaker 7: I'd come back tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Maybe no, because COVID. What's the rule of five days?
Speaker 10: I don't really come months.
Speaker 4: I thought COVID went away and didn't exist.
Speaker 3: Oh no, my friend had it last week.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so does she sounded like me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was pretty bad, like it knocked her down.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what the doctor said. She said. She said she use a couple of week and it's really you're stopped up, really bad. She goes, there's so many variants, but it's not as bad as it used to be where it just kills you. But yeah, I mean we're we're rocking and rolling.
Speaker 4: All right, We'll keep rocking rolling home.
Speaker 11: And he would like flowers for not coming in if he wants his flowers for not exposing us to the flu or any other ill this COVID.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, we're we're hoping you get better. Hey, are more people surprised? Your name is?
Speaker 7: Daniel?
Speaker 4: Said? You want on the prices, right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, but we don't say anymore. We've moved on. We don't use that name anymore. We're back to Lunchbox, are we No? I kind of like Daniel.
Speaker 4: I kind of like Daniel too.
Speaker 7: It's like a fresh no, no, guys, no stop, we're not doing that crap. We're not changing my name all of a sudden. Now boring is that? Like? No?
Speaker 9: No, I figure you'd want that Lunchbox like just you know, I want to I want to be me now dan Box.
Speaker 7: No no, no, no, no, no no. Why would we do that? That's done?
Speaker 4: All right, Lunchbox, we will you want me there tomorrow? I don't think by listening to you now, it's good for you to come in tomorrow, like we can play it by ear, But I don't. I don't know the rules.
Speaker 3: I don't think we're playing this one by ear. He can't you have a baby, he's not. Tomorrow's too soon.
Speaker 10: You're risk it.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe Amy, I have three kids.
Speaker 7: What do you I mean? I have babies and you came into the studio. Don't worry about it. You didn't worry about my kids babies.
Speaker 4: But I don't know that. I don't know that a newborn he had newborns and you were sick. That's what he's trying to say, correct, you said you came in and you were.
Speaker 3: I know, I don't know what these random shots towards me are, but it's okay, we'll just we'll just state the facts here that Bobby has a new baby.
Speaker 10: So if he does come in, though, can we do what we did last time? Put him in another studio?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's an option.
Speaker 10: That's always good.
Speaker 4: Or we just have him just turn them up from home with his phone.
Speaker 10: It's true, we could do.
Speaker 4: That's it. We go to the Daniel lines that's going you got Daniel, Oh my.
Speaker 7: Gosh, you got yeah, lunchboxes here hanging out. But if you're interested in what I'm doing right now, I'm rewatching season two of Packs because I turned on season three and I was like, I don't remember any of this, so I know I watch season two, but I'm mean to rewatch it.
Speaker 4: So what if when he's being normal, he's Daniel. But if it's like you're going lunchbox.
Speaker 10: On us, that's funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like when he goes like.
Speaker 7: No, no, it's not funny, guys, it's not funny.
Speaker 4: Oh when he gets angry, like he sounds like Daniel sick because he's a little vulnerable, definitely.
Speaker 7: Hurting mere going to and not know what you're talking about, Like, I mean, we don't do that. We don't just change. After twenty two years.
Speaker 4: I would say, if you don't change, you end up going the way of the Dodo bird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not evolving your dad.
Speaker 10: Remember Ray changed him to Ramondo.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: And he's not even Mexican exact. People think he's any My god.
Speaker 7: You guys, are you guys are idiots?
Speaker 4: Are we upsetting you?
Speaker 7: Daniel? No, you're not upsetting me. You're just annoying me.
Speaker 4: You responded to Daniel.
Speaker 7: Good, all right, good, I do you hear you say that? All right?
Speaker 4: Get better?
Speaker 7: All right man? Well I'll see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think you will. I don't think you will. But there is lunchbox aka you may know Daniel for No.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's it. That's all. There is lunchboxes. All we got all right by un by guys.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 2: Amy was talking to one of her neighbors and got some crazy news about her house, the kind of news that makes you think maybe I shouldn't live here. Yeah, it was not good and this wasn't disclosed to her when she bought the home either.
Speaker 4: Number three, Amy found out somebody died in her house randomly. Wasn't disclosed right and not a murder.
Speaker 3: No, And this is information I didn't ask for. It just came upon me. And then once it was said out loud, there was a lot of regret you didn't want to know, well, regret from the person that told me. She was like, oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, I shouldn't have said anything. You didn't know. And I was like, nope, no, no, what happened. Well, I'm talking to a neighbor of mine. She has lived in my neighborhood for decades, and so she's going through and talking about all the different people that had lived in our area, and particularly this one sweet couple that lived in my house. And she goes, oh, well, I'm sure you know. And then she paused and she's like never mind. And I was like sure that I know what, Oh never mind, you got it. And then she goes, oh, I shouldn't say, and I was like you should. What's going on. She's like, well, someone died in your house and I said okay. She's like, oh, you know, I don't know if I should tell you more. I said, well, okay, at this point, I think I'm okay with knowing more as long as it wasn't anything gruesome. And she said, oh no, no, it wasn't gruesome. It was very peaceful. She was going out to her car in the garage. Now, in my garage, I have these steps that go up to the door that leads into my house. So apparently she was headed out to her car and stopped and took a break on the steps. She was maybe in her fifties or like she was still young. She wasn't old old like fifty five to sixty five was the guess. So then she's going to her car, but takes a break on the steps and sits down, and she said, and then I don't know if like because she's now told me someone died, and I don't want it to be gruesome. So then the story became really sort of spiritual and angelic, almost like she's going out to her car and she sits down on the steps to take a break, and kind of her elbows are on her knees with her palms facing up towards heaven, and that's all she was found.
Speaker 4: Okay, that doesn't changed the story on you.
Speaker 3: She was found like had a heart attack.
Speaker 4: Like asking for it from above or like take.
Speaker 3: Me surrendering, Yeah.
Speaker 4: To they when you died, do you stay like that?
Speaker 7: Was she?
Speaker 3: I don't know none of that, None of no, because her.
Speaker 4: Well if I'm not convinced somebody had come in and stabber to death. Well, first it was no.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: As soon as she found out, you didn't want to know. That story changed immediately.
Speaker 3: Well she at first she presented as hands were in the air towards heaven and I and then I said, hands are in the air towards seven. She goes well, kind of resting on her knees with her palms up and she and you know, there's a railing, so she could have like had a heart attack, hands on her knees almost like maybe her hands are on her head like oh what is this pain? And then she leans over and maybe she was found like this.
Speaker 4: Would you have bought that house had you known someone die in the garage?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm fine with it. Someone dying in a manner like that.
Speaker 4: You don't know that that's true. I think she changed the story wants you to know.
Speaker 3: I think that that's what happened, that has to I don't know. My neighbor's very sweet, very kind. She felt terrible, and she honestly thought I already knew, but then she started backtracking, and then she gave me the legit story. I do think that maybe the hands in the air could have been added touch for peace of mind, but no, I'm fine with it. Like people, I've lived in older houses before where I'm sure people died peacefully. I would have bought the house if it's that. I'm not going to buy the house if there was a murder.
Speaker 4: What if it was like half off?
Speaker 3: No, I don't want.
Speaker 4: No, there's a price i'll get to. I'm not gonna buy a house price. If there's a murder, I'm probably not gonna buy it for ten percent off. But if we're like Bogo buy one house, going house free or half off, I'm probably buying a house.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, then I'm going to need to gut the since I'm getting such an amazing deal, then I have money to gut the entire inside because I don't want it to be I don't want it to look anything like it looked where someone was murdered.
Speaker 4: You don't avoid your neighbors at all. You like your neighbors.
Speaker 3: No, I like my neighbors.
Speaker 4: There's a story about a third of Americans admit to avoiding their neighbors just period, like if they see them, they don't like want to see them. You're good with yours.
Speaker 3: I'm fine with mine. There's one that I want to talk to that I haven't talked to.
Speaker 4: Oh, she's one of the third avoiding you. Oh.
Speaker 3: I didn't think of it that way. But it's like I always have. I'm either on a phone call, when I'm walking my dog or listening to something, and then she's kind of doing something. And then also now the time has gone to where it's been almost two years now to where now it feels awkward, like shouldn't we have talked by now? And so it's a dilemma. I didn't think about her avoiding me, though.
Speaker 4: The one neighbor that was wrong about you.
Speaker 3: Well, she wasn't avoiding me. Apparently she said I was avoiding her, and she wrote a letter. She sent me an email way back and she signed it the moms of my street. She put the street name like she was representing everybody on the street. I still think about that sometimes because that that really hurt me at my core because I felt so misunderstood because she said what she said that, I mean, we're paraphrasing. I still have the email, uh, but she paraphrased it. To paraphrase it. She said that while on walks there there there are moms on our street that I that notice, I avoid and turned down the other streets so I don't have to pass them. And they are from Nashville. They're used to seeing known people, like far more known or famous than I, which I don't even think that I am that, but being I guess a radio personality and down, I don't know, she put me in that basket of that. You know, I don't need to feel weird about walking by them. They're used to talking to people like that, and that it's in a nutshell rude that I was being rude and avoiding them and that, and then she signed it that it'd be great if our kids ever want to get together and play though, and then signed it not her name but from moms of insert my street. And I thought, well, this is interesting. And it was sent close to midnight.
Speaker 4: Thanks she must be like having wine maybe after drink.
Speaker 3: Maybe after some some maybe a cocktail or two. Yeah. That so that's probably what's sitting with me, Bobby. Honestly, with my Newish neighbor that I haven't talked to because I don't want her to think I'm trying to avoid her, because I'm not.
Speaker 9: You avoid your neighbors, yeah, I mean there are some that I like, but for the most part and I kind of avoid them.
Speaker 10: Why Mostly because.
Speaker 9: I don't want to bother them, you know, like people just because we live near each other doesn't mean we have to have a strong relationship, you know. Like there are a couple of dads that they get there and them a wave and they just get their stuff and the go in the house, and I'm like, that's cool, Like you want to get in your house. We don't have to talk, you know. But if some want to talk, sure I'll talk to them, but I'm not I'm not initiating it.
Speaker 3: Like some of my relationships to this day are from the neighborhood I grew up in because of my mom's friendships in our neighborhood.
Speaker 4: Different time though. Back in those days, you just go to knock on someone's door and be like, hey, I'm here, to hang out.
Speaker 3: Well, why is it intrusive, like to take someone like a meal if they're sick or like yeah, if they've had it like we feel I know I feel it too, like oh, I don't want to be intrusive, but it's like wait a second, Well when did that become intrusive? Like taking a castrole to someone's house used to be the norm.
Speaker 9: Well I'm talking about like when people are outside, like just because you catch them between the car door to their front door, like doesn't mean they want to talk to anyone, you know, And like just because people are outside, I'm.
Speaker 10: Like, give them their space. They want to go inside.
Speaker 4: Do your thing you guys have, like block.
Speaker 10: Parties or anything some people do down the street.
Speaker 4: Do you ever go No?
Speaker 9: No, But man, I love waving at everyone like that's my things thing, drive by with the music on, wave to him.
Speaker 10: That makes you feel like I'm being a good neighbor.
Speaker 3: But we don't have to do the cross the lawn like yeah.
Speaker 4: You know how I'm a good neighbor. If they deliver the wrong new breach to my house, I take it over there.
Speaker 10: That's a good neighbor.
Speaker 4: I don't knock. I like run out to say, don't think'm bargo riding in the house, run and drop it. Yeah, it's like, oh, I got to get out of here. One of my neighbors never home. They lived there like three months of the year. Oh so don't worry about that. The other neighbors friends with Amy, and Amy's been over at their house.
Speaker 10: That's weird.
Speaker 4: I never met him.
Speaker 3: Well, they're not really there right now. They're renovating that entire thing. So they moved out.
Speaker 4: Well, don't say that, rob it.
Speaker 10: They won't be there for three months, and they left all their valuables in there.
Speaker 1: So it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, speaking of homes, Lunchbox shared that he went to Sheryl Crow's estate sale and he talked all about what the experience was like, but then Cheryl Crow responded and shared a little bit more details.
Speaker 4: Number two, she talks what to Cheryl Crow's house. I don't even know if we should talk about this.
Speaker 3: Why do you think it's okayhy wouldn't you? Okay, Well, let's start with did she know you were there?
Speaker 14: I mean I didn't talk to her, Okay, So what happened Cheryl Crow was having an estate sale.
Speaker 4: She didn't die, But how do you know it was her? Is it on the sign Cheryl Crow's house?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Everybody knows?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, you said yeah, but then you said everybody knows.
Speaker 14: So my wife said, hey, Cheryl Crow's having an estate sale.
Speaker 4: You want to go?
Speaker 10: And I said absolutely.
Speaker 14: I'm not big into these sales, but I would love to go snoop around Cheryl Crow's house.
Speaker 4: Does she currently live there? Currently lives there? And let me tell you.
Speaker 14: Did you know she has long horns on her land like in her yard, cow's like a real cast. Yeah, like they're just there, there's grazing in the grass.
Speaker 4: She just have people at her house, Yeah, buying stuff just right there in her house. Did they take down pictures so you wouldn't know it was her?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 14: But she has I mean it's not like pictures of her like, and it's very her theme her it's older, like all of her stuff is.
Speaker 3: Uh vintage antiques.
Speaker 4: Why would you have an estate sale?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 14: The people running it said, just get rid of the stuff. She has a lot of stuff, and so is her main house.
Speaker 10: Main house. You were you walking all over the house like, let you.
Speaker 4: Go, Like there's certain spots. You can't go iceland, can't go upstairs.
Speaker 14: But I was just like, this is so crazy that I me at Sheryl Crow's house and I wanted to take pictures. My wife only let me take pictures of the livestock on the land. She wouldn't let me take pictures.
Speaker 7: In the house.
Speaker 10: She was like, no, we're not doing that.
Speaker 4: That is too awkward. Is this weird that we're talking about this? No, or because she had an estate sale this and he's not revealing where it is. It's okay, I can tell you where it was.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: I'm just surprised that they would let people to her house.
Speaker 14: So she had cool stuff, cool stuff, nice house, yeah, nice house, beautiful, rich and oh she's rich.
Speaker 4: She got money.
Speaker 10: And I bought two items just because shell Crow.
Speaker 4: I was like, we gotta buy.
Speaker 3: Something like what like a salt and pepper chicker.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 14: I bought two bricks that have guitars on them. I guess they are from Belmont University. And when they remodeled, they got rid of the bricks and she had a bunch of the bricks, so I bought the bricks.
Speaker 10: It's just the brick.
Speaker 4: How much does run you.
Speaker 15: They weren't cheap, like twenty bucks okay for bricks okay. And then we bought a I guess they called it a print, but then someone went in with hand details and drew in. It's like a tree picture. I don't really understand, not of her, not of her, It's just a tree. How much you spend on it?
Speaker 10: Fifty bucks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he say, like reasonable, sill. Yeah, they're still going. I don't know. It may be over, have another one. No guitar stuff, no, nothing like that.
Speaker 10: What was the cool item there that you're like, I can't but that's too expensive?
Speaker 14: Just furniture, Like furniture was really, I mean out of this world expensive, really, like what price A thousand dollars for what like a wooden thing?
Speaker 4: I got like a like an armoar chest or.
Speaker 14: Maybe an arm armor war yeah, something like that, like you put like nice dishes in.
Speaker 3: Oh that I.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. But it was like a thousand dollars. That's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: But what no, that sounds great, I guess just depending I.
Speaker 10: Didn't want I didn't need it.
Speaker 14: I just wanted something because it was ryl Crow's house. So now when people come to my house, I'm like, hey, you know where I got that?
Speaker 10: That break?
Speaker 4: Yeah it was she wasn't there. She was not there. What's the best Cheryl Crows song ever? I'm gonna go with gotta feel like Hill Tonight?
Speaker 3: Well, I love picture.
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 10: Is it all I want to do?
Speaker 12: I want to do?
Speaker 10: That's the song saying. Yeah, so what's the first the first cut? The first cut cover? It's a good song.
Speaker 4: Yeah, massive, Sheryl Crow fan. I still am, but mass you could have some of her property. One of the first CD I ever got.
Speaker 3: If it makes you happy, if it makes you happy, jam good? What you so sad?
Speaker 7: You like that?
Speaker 4: He's only on Eddie Talks. That's that's that's just nowhere. What else do we do?
Speaker 3: First cutters the deepest? Okay, we did soak up the Sun.
Speaker 10: I want to soak up the Sun.
Speaker 3: I thought we did that. Well, I want to tell everyone, let's see.
Speaker 10: M hmm.
Speaker 3: Do you know Long Road Home that's on a Christmas album. I'm like an act like you do always on your side.
Speaker 4: What are you looking at your.
Speaker 3: Just did you google them strong enough?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That's what I was saying.
Speaker 10: Got feel like her tone tears a ridge.
Speaker 4: I cannot fight be the best up you understand? Are you shong enough to be?
Speaker 7: My man?
Speaker 4: My man?
Speaker 3: A change would do you good?
Speaker 4: I think could change that change?
Speaker 7: What do you what?
Speaker 10: Do you good? That change would do you good?
Speaker 4: That's good. Every day is the winding road. Yeah, my favorite mistake.
Speaker 3: You're my favorite.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: Anyway, that's cool. Lunchbox, luchbox to show Crow's house.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 4: It's been sick pretty much all week. We at lunchbox on the phone. Uh, mister Covid, we call him Daniel Covid. Uh, lunchbox, Are you there, hey man?
Speaker 7: How's it going?
Speaker 4: How's your voice? How do you feel?
Speaker 3: I'm no, he's trying to sound good. Sounds better though, Yeah he does sound better, but he's you're definitely working it.
Speaker 7: I'm not working anything. I'm just working the phones here. I'm just you know, when you call, I answered, That's how it is, and that sound good. I should be in that studio today except.
Speaker 3: For maybe potentially still contagious.
Speaker 7: Yeah, potentially, I mean no.
Speaker 4: So here's what we're going to do, just so everybody knows what today being Thursday, Tomorrow's end of the week, Lunchbox will not be in today obviously or tomorrow. We'll just fresh because I'll have Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 7: Wha wait wait, wait, wait Friday.
Speaker 4: I can be Friday, I think, because it's only one day. What will give him all those days to get better?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you need me for the damance party.
Speaker 10: We're good to day.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 4: We think you need to to stay. Don't dance, get back to normal. Did any of your family get COVID?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, nothing yet. And maybe and you know, here's the thing, maybe my kids had it, you know, because they have a little nipples like last week. But they didn't seem to be bothered. But I don't know. Maybe that's what they had. Maybe they didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I got an update for you if you'd like to hear it about what talk to Cheryl Crow.
Speaker 7: Oh what she had to say?
Speaker 4: You weren't at her house?
Speaker 7: Okay, that's why I said, Cheryl Carrow and I bought her stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh he was a Cheryl Carroll.
Speaker 10: Cheryl Carroll different.
Speaker 4: Lunchbox said he went to CHERRYL Crow's house because she was having the state sale. And I thought, first, we'll even be talking about this on the air. And then two, why would Cheryl Crow just invite people over to our house? By the way, Cheryl Crow massive music star, so many number one hits over the years. And so she said that you were at her parents' house and it's a house that they're selling. She doesn't live there.
Speaker 7: Ah man, yeah, it sucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I just wanted to update you on that.
Speaker 7: Then might I buy the stuff?
Speaker 4: Well, you only bought two bricks, which was kind of weird, and.
Speaker 7: A painting, a tree painting kind of thing. I don't know what it was.
Speaker 10: That's Cheryl Crow's more painting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Cheryl Crow's parents painting.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. But I wanted to be able to say I had Cheryl Crow's stuff.
Speaker 4: That was the whole Yeah. You can't though, Now the point is you you can say you have Cheryl Crow's parents painting.
Speaker 7: Now I got a quick now hear me out. Could she be saying this to cover her tracks now now that the word's out.
Speaker 4: No, because she also said they're selling that house and that house is for sale.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, and she also say like Lunchbox wants to buy it.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you want to buy that house, you can.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sure I could really afford that. I mean, I may have to sell my three children and a couple appendages.
Speaker 4: We weren't there.
Speaker 10: We don't know how big it was.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two, there is a new dating trend, and in talking about that, we heard about Amy's dating life, if she's dating again, back on the apps or even getting set up by friends or DM slides.
Speaker 3: We got the whole update for you.
Speaker 4: Number one, there's a new trend on the dating scene, the six seven trend. What's that? Well, it's not six seven, but it's mostly finding somebody that's a six or seven so they're not hot enough.
Speaker 5: To leave you.
Speaker 3: Oh, there are six or seven on the scale.
Speaker 10: That's funny.
Speaker 4: The six seven trend is attractive, but not dangerously so. And so there's a song too. I want to be happy for the rest of your life making a pretty woman your wife.
Speaker 3: So from a personal point of you pick an ugly girl to marry you.
Speaker 7: So funny.
Speaker 4: That's wrong though, But yeah, I thought that was funny. The six to seven trend. She explains, this person is like, hey, it's not all about looks.
Speaker 3: I hear you yeah, it's not. But but there has to be attraction, of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's looks, that's from essence. How's it going with you back on the dating scene.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm not on it. I'm not on it. I mean my friends are sending me things for matchmakers.
Speaker 4: Like they're going to matchmakers in your honor.
Speaker 3: No, I guess there's reels. Matchmakers are now putting up reels like saying, you know, hey, matchmaker, Sally here and I've got a nice man six' two And charleston looking for a woman ages forty five to. Sixty he's, successful why not JUST dm that?
Speaker 4: Person? Then what do you mean did you have pay the? Matchmaker?
Speaker 3: NO i don't know how it. Works my friends just have been sending, me you know how like In instagram you can just like send someone a, reel you, KNOW i send you stuff all the.
Speaker 4: Time and he's getting redly out of control on enemies really yeahs tanting to be that. PERSON i like. It some of it's, good but some of. Us she just gets fulled BY ai too?
Speaker 3: Much right, right, Right, well this is NOT. Ai these are, legit real matchmakers and they are turning to. REELS i guess to find matches.
Speaker 4: For their suitors and anybody you're interested.
Speaker 3: In, NO i mean they sound.
Speaker 4: Good has anybody asked you on a date here in? Town? No what's your what's your age? Range what's the low?
Speaker 3: Range not thought about?
Speaker 4: It, well let's think about it. Now what's the low end of your age? Range?
Speaker 3: Forty i'm?
Speaker 4: Forty you went in dated thirty eight year.
Speaker 3: OLD i don't. Know, LISTEN i had experience with someone in their thirties and that did not go.
Speaker 4: Well, boy did You, yeah we'll see him driving her.
Speaker 10: Car we'd be, like, oh, boy you, KNOW i don't.
Speaker 3: KNOW i THINK i want someone, definitely you, know, fine they could be in their late, thirties but must be. Mature and what's the, oldest must have a job fifty?
Speaker 4: Six so you're looking for like thirty eight to fifty?
Speaker 5: Six?
Speaker 3: Sure and what was your?
Speaker 10: Ex how old was your?
Speaker 3: Ex fifty? Five? Ye, no oh my, GOSH i just aged. HIM i think did he just? Start oh my, gosh he was fifty three and maybe he turned fifty, five or maybe he's turning fifty five this. YEAR i was with him for a, while but, yeah he was fifty, three AND i was definite when we first started, dating AND i definitely was, like, wow fifty AND i had gone on a date before that with a guy that was actually fifty and couldn't BELIEVE i was doing. That so an du What i've learned from this is, Like I'll i'll get used to the. Age it'll see every age THAT i thought was too, Old i've gotten used to. It SO i GUESS i don't really want to put a, limit but, well seventies to.
Speaker 4: Any dudes in YOUR, Dms, no, okay, no would you get on a dating not That i've. Noticed would you get on?
Speaker 3: Dating not at this. Time i'm not saying no to that, Ever BUT i don't know these these matchmakers are they're good at their job because the reels my friends have sent they're not looking for.
Speaker 4: Something but one of the guys they sent, You, okay let me pull up Because i'm sure that the cream of the crop guy that they're putting them on on social.
Speaker 3: Media, yeah, well we might have. Audio maybe we just play.
Speaker 10: It oh you have?
Speaker 4: Audio hit?
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 16: YEAH i have a client and we are looking for the love of his. Life he's A ceo of a national. Company he's extremely, successful six foot, one and he is a Silver.
Speaker 3: Fox he was born and raised IN.
Speaker 16: Dfw he has multiple, homes one in kurbill and another one In New, york and he enjoys traveling to and from those. Homes he is very much of a man's. Man he's not afraid to get his hands, dirty but he also has a little bit of a, creative artsy, side so he enjoys the, theater the, symphony the. Opera he's looking to meet someone between the ages of forty five to, sixty someone who truly wants a companionship in. Partnership someone who is, bright, intellectual open, minded and someone who doesn't take themselves too.
Speaker 3: Seriously that's why my friend sent it to, me because i'd. Him, wait it gets. Better there's another guy hit.
Speaker 16: IT i have a client and we are looking for the love of his. Life he's six foot. Two he's a, physician full head of salt and pepper, hair and light blue. Eyes he has a wicked sense of, humor highly, intellectual very, handsome polished. Professional but he's someone that definitely doesn't take himself too, seriously AND i find myself laughing every time THAT i talk to. Him he's looking to meet someone forty five to, sixty someone who's open, minded who can have a conversation about a wide range of. Things someone who lives a, healthy active, lifestyle who's emotionally intelligent and.
Speaker 4: Kind that's like the greatest hits of.
Speaker 3: Somebody, no so my friend said, me both of, Those and When i'm watching, Them i'm, Like i'm forty. Five he sounds, Awesome but they're. Not they're where they're looking for them in certain parts of the. Country like the matchmaker looks like she'll work all over, it but she'll be, LIKE i have a client In New, york or have a client In dallas Or South. Carolina And i'm, like, okay Well I'm i'm In.
Speaker 10: Nashville and is there a picture of the guy as she's?
Speaker 3: Talking oh, NO i don't.
Speaker 4: KNOW i, mean do you have TO?
Speaker 3: Dm OH i saw this one for the?
Speaker 4: Money well, yeah, yeah oh.
Speaker 3: You MEAN i have to. Pay, no the guy's. PAYING i don't have to. Pay the guy has paid, her SO i don't have to.
Speaker 4: Pay if somebody pays, Me i'll do a thing on them on. Mine, okay, yes you could do me weird thing to.
Speaker 3: Say you could, SAY i know this girl she's Forty what would you say about, Me she's.
Speaker 4: So, funny, EVERYBODY i got the person for. You she is very, random but it's. Funny she HAS adhd and at times it affects her more than. Others AND i hold up a sheet of all her. Noodle she's not doing an entire. Show that is just a, complete blackdown sheet of.
Speaker 3: PAPER i, say, uh, positive she has a nice car and she for something. Positive, yeah she's.
Speaker 4: Successful oh, yeah she's got a nice. Car she's, successful and she has. Gold she does have. Gold that's.
Speaker 3: Right what about something nice about my? Personality you're, funny he, Said she's? Random?
Speaker 10: Random AM i?
Speaker 3: Kind, yeah you're, nice kind of nice or?
Speaker 10: Different but YOU i just mean he's writing.
Speaker 3: It, okay you're writing you going.
Speaker 9: Hey BUT i like this better than the ones that she, played because like this is more of a normal, person not like the greatest.
Speaker 10: Hits like you, said, yeah and she.
Speaker 4: Is struggling with. PERIMENOPAUSE i don't know what that, is BUT i put that in. There that's. Good, yeah she doesn't Watch she watches a lot of, shows but really doesn't watch any show at the same, time meaning she turns shows on that we like and then just gets. Distracted and just leaves it on and gets it bad. Reviews i'm on.
Speaker 3: Testosterone she.
Speaker 4: Spoiled she's on, testosterone so she shaves her mustache every.
Speaker 3: DAY i do shame my, face but not for that. Reason, okay WELL i don't really know.
Speaker 4: This but, seriously she's. Great hit me up for more. Details that's A i would, say, okay and then they may know it was you in HIS dmu yeah, Probably, yeah good luck with. That when do you think you'll start? DATING i have no.
Speaker 3: Idea it's honestly not on my like to do lists right. Now i'm feeling very comfortable with WHERE i am in the. Moment no rush on anything feel.
Speaker 4: Good, also all those, profiles it sounds like they're just like flexing how much money people have any two houses a. Physician he walked around with no less than thirteen hundred dollars in cash in each.
Speaker 10: Pocket but then they level it out with he doesn't take himself too.
Speaker 4: Seriously and also it's like he's wickedly. Funny he makes me laugh so, much SO i HOOKED u.
Speaker 1: Whim it's the best bits of the week With morgan number.
Speaker 3: Two and that's.
Speaker 2: It you're officially caught up on The Bobby Bone show from this. Week thanks for being here. Again check Out part One part three this. Weekend it is With eddie you've never listened. Before it's a fun. Time we have random catchup inside jokes that, happen especially in part. One, otherwise if that's not your, speed you can check out my.
Speaker 3: Podcast take this. Personally this WEEK i had on a grief.
Speaker 6: Coach she was.
Speaker 2: Incredible not only is she helping others walk through their, grief but she started this because she lost two of her sons tragically and now helping. Others so her story is really inspirational and one THAT i think if you're struggling with, grief one you'll want to.
Speaker 3: Hear, otherwise if.
Speaker 2: This is WHERE i leave, you thanks for being here this weekend On Best bits And i'll yeap with y'all next.
Speaker 10: Weekend that's The Best bits of The week With.
Speaker 4: Morgan thanks for.
Speaker 1: Listening be sure to check out the other two parts this. Weekend go follow the show on all social. Platforms show and followed web Girl morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's.
Speaker 10: Episode