Speaker 1: Big Bank. What it is. You don't be on nothing. I be on okay, So let me ask you bring you big, big fat.
Speaker 2: Right now. Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 1: Live from the Culture Lab.
Speaker 2: You know what it is? Time for that Big Facts, Big Bank. What up?
Speaker 1: Baby Jay?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 1: DJ Scream? I'm here.
Speaker 3: Calamar White has joined us on Big Facts.
Speaker 2: Man. I'm telling man, I'm good. I'm out of jail. Man. That nigga nervous?
Speaker 1: It fun. I know it's nervous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nigga nerves not.
Speaker 1: To be nervous about. Man.
Speaker 4: We'll just be kicking it on big What's up? Bro?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Let the world know what's up with you? Man, Calamar White, you know what I'm saying. Let let him know. You're claiming the fan. What you're about, what you're beginning into. Well, I'm a stand up comedian. You know, I started doing stand up first and then I transitioned to the internet. I'm a black owned business. I'm a boss, I'm a CEO. I got my own company.
Speaker 5: And what I do is, you know, if people got a complaint about their boss or supervisor, anything like that, they go to my website. They fire a complaint, and that's the website. Yeah o c DA official dot com. And I, uh, after they fire a complaint, I show it to the job and cuts out their boss.
Speaker 1: So you you help me? You help people fire their boss?
Speaker 2: Noah, noah, I help people.
Speaker 5: Like all the ship people want to say to their boss, but they can't because they're afraid they may get fired. They called me in and I cut out their boss form. So everything they wanted to say to their boss, Like I said.
Speaker 1: Someone, Oh, so they boss won't know where it's coming from.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all the complaints be anonymous. And right now we're doing consulting as well. I do three ten minute consultation. So money all the videos and uh, it's fire ninety nine to file a complaint.
Speaker 2: And he put out that he put out. But you in the gym for this ship though, Oh yeah, the fear uh the fied.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, I just got out set Timber twelfth, the fig Yeah, the Feds came rushing my shit I'm talking.
Speaker 2: About it was about thirst people out. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Person ain't a federal officer because when I was going my name Tad used to say, osha, Uh, I.
Speaker 2: Don't really know what it is. I just know when I was working like people.
Speaker 1: Because I tried to Google.
Speaker 6: Not to cut out, but I tried to Google that ship right there, and it pulled up the Orange County District Attorney's office.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yea yeah, yeah, yeah, like that's staying for O C D A too.
Speaker 5: You just gotta keep going. Yeah, you put it in on my phone. That's that been the first thing pop up for my But on other people phone too. People told me that it pop up when they typed in O c D on Google. My website come up.
Speaker 1: But uh, what I was saying, basically, you said that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the Fed. Yeah, the fair.
Speaker 5: They came thirty d August fourteen, man, uh, twenty twenty four. They came thirty d. They had rifles and ship. And when they came, they pulled me outside. Told I'm like, y'all do know I'm a comedian, right like y'all think I'm some like king Pin.
Speaker 2: Or some ship like that. But they took my to jail, I said, in jail for a month until I got a bond.
Speaker 1: What was the charge?
Speaker 2: Again? This person ain't the federal okay, but I ain't.
Speaker 5: No, I ain't know that's what I was doing though I just thought I was just showing up people jobs and being a voice.
Speaker 2: For the people.
Speaker 6: Are you actually going person?
Speaker 2: Oh here, yeah, we yeah, we're going person.
Speaker 5: The video documented on my h on my Instagram TikTok, so the people can see that I'm actually out here doing the service for him.
Speaker 2: Damn. So so that's crazy.
Speaker 4: So y'all put you pull up to the folks job cut, how you approach your approach them like your professional first?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, And that's what I noticed too. Man, you put on a uniform and some confidence. Yeah, you'll be surpriud with that shit to take you. Like, I'll be y'all in these people conference room and just handling business. I'd be surprising myself. Sometimes I'm just.
Speaker 1: Trying to understand the process.
Speaker 2: He got a clipboard.
Speaker 3: Oh so you said you legitimately they feel comfortable.
Speaker 5: For you in, but once you get in and you make your move. Yeah, my company is a real company, you know. So when I come in there, I say, how you doing? My name is Agent Ratler with Ocean Care Diversity of Fair I'm saying Ocean Agent. Yeah, I'm saying Ocean. But they see my name, Tad, they see it, say ocean. So they're looking like, oh, that get them scared, and they're like, what can we do for you? And I'm like, I'm just here to go over some complaint and then they'll be like, well, come in the comforting room, let's talk. And by that time I'm like, oh, yeah, it's it's comedy time.
Speaker 2: Now I don't I'm back here. Now it's time to turn up on these folks.
Speaker 5: And I read the complaints verbatim, like everything, uh, everything the folks say and the complaints I read a verbatim. I'm cussing at them. Whatever they call they can call them more racist, motherfucker, white piece of shit, bitch, don't do nothing, don't take care of it.
Speaker 2: I say all that shit in front of their face.
Speaker 3: Everybody try to get back at you, like cuts, you back out or get physical.
Speaker 5: Oh there's one white guy. I think that's when the FEDS came after I got physical with the white guy. I been doing this shit for like a whole year. As soon as I get physical with the white guy, the FIZ, what do you do? You put it out yes on my page.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: He tried to take my clipboard and I had to push his ad back.
Speaker 5: So you know, iashed off for you though, like where you're from originally, I'm originally from Saint Petersburg, Florida, you know, the fourth largest city in Florida. I'll be having to tell people that because when I tell people I'm from Florida, the first thing they think about is Miami and.
Speaker 2: Shit like that. So I like to tell him I'm from Saint Pete.
Speaker 5: You know we got uh, we got Angela Bassett will Packer road away then me.
Speaker 2: So I like to tell people that I'm up there with some greatness. So did your people get affected from the store? Oh?
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, they got affected from that storm. I'm talking about toe. They ass up and they were they were taking it for a game. They were taking it like for a joke. Because I remember growing up, they used to always say, like the Indians put like a spell on our land to where like when hurricanes come, it'll always go around. So like ever since I was a kid, like we'll be seeing that ship like how people were seeing on the news that is headed straight towards it and then for some reason it'll go all the way around. But this time I guess that ship like finally hit them. Man, a lot of people were just taking it for a joke and they thought it was gonna they thought it was gonna go around, but tow the ass up this time.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: So how would you define yourself as are more of a stand up comedian or online comedian or how would you define what you do as a comedian.
Speaker 5: I'm doing all this online ship just to prepare my stand up career because like that's what I want to do for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: I want to do stand up.
Speaker 5: And like I said, I'm doing all this online stuff because I know, like if you're trying to make it as a big star, like just doing stand up ain't gonna get it, Like you gotta get online, like you gotta find something original, you gotta build an audience and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So that's what I was doing. I had.
Speaker 5: I started out doing skips. I had a whole bunch of skits on my page. Then when I started doing this shit like uh Wunnie Marco had reached out to me. He reached out to me like once a month just to check on me and ship see if I'm still keeping on the foot on the gas type shit. And matter of fact, I got locked up like two days after that, nigga hit me up to hang out with him. That was like my last post while I was in jail, me hanging out with this nigga, But he hit me up like once a month just to make sure you know I'm still doing my thing and shit like that.
Speaker 2: What's some of the obstacles of being like a comedian here?
Speaker 5: Being original, uh, folks, stealing your content, your material, damn.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Being being in the right place.
Speaker 5: Because I started doing my stand up comedy in Dallas, Texas like October seventeen, twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: I started out there, but I.
Speaker 5: Just know I want to be I wasn't gonna be no bigger than what I was if I ain't like come to Atlanta and Mike told me to come to Atlanta. I did a show with Mike. He was like, nephew, y'all taking this year. Y'all need to eat to move to New York or Atlanta. And at this time I had the song and never do shit at work. I was trying to push that shit, but I was like, man, I need it, like I mean, I did come well. When I got out, I wanted to rap. I did four years in prison, I got out twenty twelve. I got out with the aspirations of being a rapper. I told myself, I'm gonna do that shit for five years, and you know, twenty seventeen came. I watched Say I started comedy in twenty seventeen, So yeah, oh you.
Speaker 2: Seen that shit, Like it felt like it was who crowded in that Rapland yeah, see the difference with the rap game.
Speaker 5: I remember when I was rapping, anytime I wanted to perform, it was like everybody was like trying to charge you to perform, charge you to perform, charge you to perform, versus to where like if you're good in in comedy you can go like to an open miced nigga will pay you like the perform type shit. So yeah, that was that was the difference in comedy and rap. And I prefer comedy way over than the rap shit.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like you know, cause most people that be on their ground, they be feeling like they slept on or underrated.
Speaker 2: You feel like that, you feel like it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, because I don't perform with all the niggas man, and like, see I know that, I know it, like if you kind of suck niggas a fuck with you. But do you feel like nigga feel like you were threat to them or they ain't expect you to be this good, Like they'll kind of like shun you and like try to They'll wait till like you make it, make it then they want to fuck with your type ship because I'll be going through that ship right now. Like people ain't expect me to be this good because I don't perform with all of them, and I know him funny in all the niggas on the stage. Niggas ain't fucking with me.
Speaker 4: Who you think the most overrated comedian here? Like he ain't really that funny? Like in and there stand up ship both comedian comedian regardless underrated And then we'll go to overrated.
Speaker 5: I think the most underrated I ain't because I don't. I don't want to say overreaker. Comedy is subjective, like who I might find, who I might not find funny. Y'all might think the niggas is like dying bad.
Speaker 1: I think it. Every feel you can have overrated under I know that's a good Try toever feel here with the ocean.
Speaker 2: No, I tell you one thing, I tell you one thing.
Speaker 5: Uh, if y'all ever see me on stage and I'm doing bad, I ain't finished being the next ten or twelve minutes talking about how good.
Speaker 2: God is, like, Nigga, we know God good like you ain't gotta like that the way out?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, nigga, Nigga bombing on stage. Nigga talk about God real quickly, spend twelve minutes talking about how good.
Speaker 2: He is, Like, man, come on, man, yeah that the way I got.
Speaker 5: You ain't gonna never you ain't gonna never catch me doing it. I got cleaning material. Hey, let me ask you something but underrated? Uh I say this one of my ogs uh K Doug Yeah, he like he it's only a select few comedians that got my ear and K. He always said, I remind him myself coming up, himself, coming up and like when I first moved out here, because I when I first moved out here, I was out here like running around with a chicken with his head cut out. You're trying to be seen, trying to be in the mid like you know, you get that Atlanta. I'm in Atland like yeah, but he told me, he was like, he was like, man, you need to uh get your livelihood together you need to get you a place, get you a car, get you some steady income. Then you pursue that ship because you a crash out. You ain't got your ship together as man. So when I started getting my other my ship, that guy got mom plays income car, how all the O C D ship can? I started taking off on niggas because I was able to like have a peace of mind and be creative type shit, you're.
Speaker 2: Not real ship. Ship. Now that's some good ass advice. That's like one of my talk you mining together for you.
Speaker 4: To be trying to grind, because you're trying to grind frustrated, then you're gonna be out here.
Speaker 2: God damn, you're gonna jump off stage with nigga for you're frustration. Bload your whole place career for that long you say anything, Yeah, real ship, shout out.
Speaker 1: The k Okay.
Speaker 2: Now let's get to overrated, the overrated. Let me see it overrated?
Speaker 4: Man, No, I can't say say that, but you got somebody us say that's a good answer.
Speaker 1: Flipping the question.
Speaker 4: But is it like.
Speaker 1: Should it be that test to say somebody overrated?
Speaker 4: It is because I'm saying niggas can be pondering with the nigga for your next movie role type ship.
Speaker 2: That's how funny now because your name making it loom before you do, and some people take other people of pens face value. I never did that.
Speaker 4: Like, nobody can't tell me nothing about you. I ain't never met you, and that's enough if I see it, like naw, that's just who you is. Because I don't know what made him do whatever he did to you. Maybe that was your caramel, maybe God chose the man.
Speaker 2: To do that to you, or maybe just fuck you.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I ain't experienced that from this person, because I know motherfucker's out there saying.
Speaker 2: Probably all type of ship about me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just feel like we wouldn't They might say big facts, overrated, We wouldn't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I don't care because because we don't care. But some people care about you.
Speaker 1: Care about that I got you. Somebody says you was already.
Speaker 3: You name me.
Speaker 1: That nigga.
Speaker 2: Feel like you call a nigga name.
Speaker 4: Right, that's your Really, I'm glad you didn't answer, but I had to try.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: But you'll be offended if somebody said you was.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, I mean you know, like when when you're doing when you putting our content online like people in the comments all day talking bad about it.
Speaker 3: I don't kind of like that, but I'm saying, like a fellow comedian, if somebody else was sitting in this chair and then they said pointed.
Speaker 4: Out that.
Speaker 2: I moved here.
Speaker 5: They tried to blackball me in Dallas, like time for calling me a bully and slapping nigga in Dallas.
Speaker 3: But what.
Speaker 5: About the stage playing about that stage? I think the comedy more dangerous than the rap that it was another comedian.
Speaker 2: What happened man?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: In the in like all the comedians, all the comedians in Dallas, like they looked up to this nigga type ship.
Speaker 2: But I was just on some ship like I think I'm better than you. I ain't. I ain't looking up to you. You ain't. Yeah, you ain't even a little bro me. So it was.
Speaker 5: Like the comedy scene slow and down versus Atlanta. Like any night you can go perform like two three stages type ship versus Dallas, you gotta wait on like a particular night. So he had a night and I finally went to this nigga night type shit you feel me? And he sensed there like this nigga here, he needs me nothing type shit. Yeah, you do all that internet shit, but you here on my ship. So he tried to like play me on the stage time, like he ain't want to put me on stage. And then when I confronted him about it, he had got slick out of the mouth and I just slapped shit out of his ass. And to this day he tried to shake my hand and everything. I shake his hand, but in the back of my mind, I be like, I ain't shaking no nigga here who slapped me?
Speaker 2: But you know, I just take it. So you just left.
Speaker 5: Thats right, y'all left that as like probably like a year after that, get pet like you had. Yeah, yeah, nigga was calling me. They were like, man, I don't think you should have did that. Man, he got pool, he can get you do woo all this ship. Like I took off on them, nigga. I started performing with Mikes Dazzy all. I just took off on them nigga there, and then I moved out here because I felt like, like I said, I was promoting a song to never do shit at work. Then I tried to bring it out here. I was like this ain't gonna work out here, like this shit just sounds too too goofy, like you me me like I'm coming out, I'm coming up to the stage were I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, this don't fit my material.
Speaker 5: Like I got like, like real ship I be talking about you feel I'm like it just sounded like corny.
Speaker 2: So I was like, you check yourself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So it was like the song still mine is still my baby is still in the universe of the song is classic. Like I don't know if y'all ever heard it, but that shit went ham on TikTok. Everybody was doing videos to it that I don't never do shit at work song. But I was like, no, this Atlanta, but ain't you're.
Speaker 2: Saying you don't want to stand on that you don't want video? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I needed to create something different because I'm the only child, So yeah, creating and reinventing myself. That shit ain't nothing because I ain't never have sisters and brothers to go to and be like what y'all think about this?
Speaker 2: Like I just do the ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, no for real, what's a playlist?
Speaker 2: I felt that new ride waves. Uh. I listened to it.
Speaker 5: I listened to it like a lot of R and B music you hear, because that music, ship that should be controlling your frequency and your vibe all that eight away ship that ship put your ass like at a low frequency. You want to do something negative and ship, So I like to with a lot of ship R and B music and ship like that music with like original instruments and ship like that.
Speaker 2: Now, look go back to the other when you said, like the.
Speaker 4: Coming the game like most most sisty or dangerous than the rap game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, niggas.
Speaker 5: Niggas sit around just talk about other comedians all day, Like I've seen the ship.
Speaker 2: I seen it.
Speaker 5: Uh, when we was on set, niggas just seeing around gosspan about other nigga. I was like, Man, I didn't need to fall back going on my trailer. Man, nigga be stealing material. Uh, they'll try to make a meme out of it, you feel me.
Speaker 4: Uh, Now that's some dope ship. All the niggas together look like that, but they win't together niggas. Niggas is there, all niggas there, Niggas ain't together nowhere that shit crazy, man, Like a lot of niggas can coexist in the same space.
Speaker 2: And not be together.
Speaker 3: Existing in the same space but not really together with each other basis. Yeah, yeah, we here because we obligated everybody.
Speaker 2: With Yeah yeah yeah yeah KP. We fuck with these niggas, yeah right, But I ain't trying to just know y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, this shit crazy how that shit is.
Speaker 5: Man, We ain't really gotta be here every day, so we're like, I don't see y'all niggas on car time.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 5: But I was a good ass, look though, like for me to just for me to cut I I had talked the tip when I was in jail. Matter of fact, yeah, I spoke to that nigga. He was like trying to uh. He offered to get me out and ship you fear me because he was like, we don't know no folks in Douglasville, but if it's financially man, I got him and ship like that. So when I had got out, you know, I had facetiming and then that's when he was like, pull up to the set.
Speaker 2: I got a roll for you. And then I pulled up and it happened just like that. So I went from the jail celler to a god damn movie.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 2: That was a blessing. Yeah, it's just on the beginning.
Speaker 4: That why I asked you a question earlier about because sometimes it just don't be time, Brun.
Speaker 2: Niggas gotta understand it.
Speaker 4: Just journey, Bro, you're gonna be able to talk about when I got to it and I ain't do the song got.
Speaker 2: In the movie. Now, I just did a coming specially, I just did this, just did it. That's just how it goes.
Speaker 4: But that ship don't all happen just because you know a lot of me got the IT syndrome too, and hold him back because it's supposed to happen overnight or it's supposed to just be giving to it. That ship don't mean that shit does. I'm telling you, br that's a disease. I don't seen some niggas have.
Speaker 2: Huh, that'll make you better? Yeah, who really had it but.
Speaker 4: Cut the gout in their own way because they knew they were just so it so they felt like they ain't have to work as hard as a nigga who knew he ain't it. I don't know, but I just know this shit is all about timing. B I've seen that. I seen niggas who niggas be thinking like just been popping. But I don't seen these niggas at they worse. See these nigga grind like, but you really grind for that. You deserve to be that.
Speaker 2: Y'all seen you every day in the studio all day. You made your life about music.
Speaker 4: So everything that you're receiving that would come from what you did that don't come from y'ad.
Speaker 2: Damn you just being this nigga, But I saw you do this step by step grind.
Speaker 4: That's even like when we take to a metaphor of a trap nigga, I seen this nigga sell Nicks before he was selling.
Speaker 1: Auncers and bricks and shit.
Speaker 5: It's crazy you say that because my manager, like my manager is the son Mike El's manager, right hend Man, you know, TC and shit like that. So when I be like on the big stages and shit like that, people be feeling like, oh, he only got that because he only got that cause because of who he knows type shit. But really, like nigga, I'm out here grinding to I'm here in stages every night, nigga. I'm putting the content out, nigga, I'm editing this shit by myself.
Speaker 2: Nigga. I gotta go to these places. Nigga.
Speaker 5: I gotta nigga did all this shit. Nigga, I'm doing solo do lo. Ain't nobody helping me?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 5: But we do accept the invitations. But it ain't like they giving niggas hand like you if.
Speaker 4: You wasn't that though, exactly, if you hadn't been working, ain't no nigga in no niggas just sitting on the house on the couch.
Speaker 2: Funny exactly, shouted working man. Call him? What about your boy? Who be doing to call him? Tell him? Nigga, you put yourself in that light to see a nigga bro for nigga, see you, I mean you feel yeah, like real ship bro. Like I just say, keep grinding.
Speaker 4: Any nigga man, not just like to direct to nobody in here, but any nigga man, just keep grinding, bro.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be time. Like you think.
Speaker 4: I just watched I think who that was was it Yata interview Pete and Coach, and they was like how long he? I think he asked him something about like getting out the red or whatever. You know what I'm saying, just just getting their money, nigga. Like years, nigga, we had nigga ten artists at one time, only one were doing what you do. Like, but niggas see where the nigga was a nigga at now and don't know that niggas was fucked up, not fucked up, you know, fucked.
Speaker 2: Up like niggas on their last leg at times.
Speaker 4: Nigga that take that in this ship, bro, anything you in, bro, as long as you stay in it, that shit gonna happen. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Because when I be hearing the stories like when Dazzy uh D C. Carlos like.
Speaker 5: Talking about like you know they put in ten years plus then that ship started happening. All them niggas come from nothing. I'll be like, boy, I can't wait. I can like I've been doing this ship a team. I'm seven years October seventeen. But I'll be like, well, I can't wait. I'm able to say I've been doing this ship for teen years, like yeah, I ain't Yeah, you've been still working, but this ship is a grind man. I remember I had a show in Chicago, nigga, I had the god damn uh take my own tickets at the door, so people coming in, I'm right there where you thinking that like.
Speaker 4: Fun and grind, real ship, chain close, come out a whole other nigga.
Speaker 2: That was real. That's when I realized. I'm like, oh yeah, this should have grind, but here yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, but you put in it, you gonna get out and you ain't gonna getting nothing out of na and putting that in.
Speaker 2: It, BROI you could be it all you are.
Speaker 1: Ship don't matter.
Speaker 4: You know how many niggas that was in high school, like the fires you ever seen in your life in basketball and dancing and ticket and wrapping and all that. Ship Them niggas never been shipped. You see them niggas like Bro, I remember he used to be he was able to do this. You gotta take advantage of this ship. Just because you got a gift don't mean you got a grind. I don't even with them gifts don't grind, right, hmm. A nigga with no gift can ground hard enough and get paid off of no gift.
Speaker 2: But it's a networking be everywhere, just talking to people.
Speaker 1: They'll start coming together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they started coming together.
Speaker 6: This niggas out with roan out, working niggas with talent every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, every single day. What's your but y'all. I'm asking y'all this because we were just talking about this ship. I ain't gonna.
Speaker 4: It's the same ship here for it. It's the same ship. Hell, I'm saying, the same ship.
Speaker 2: Like what what like y'all wo type ship?
Speaker 1: Shid? What type?
Speaker 2: Go ahead, get it out, y'all think we're living in a That's what I don't want to that.
Speaker 1: I can think about it again.
Speaker 5: Man, I was just gonna I wasn't gonna just say, but I'll be thinking about that ship too. I be thinking like, like how all this technology coming about. I believe like all this ship was here before, like like how we can FaceTime and all that ship. I feel like we used to do that ship like back in the day. And I feel like when slavery was here, like right before slavery, we was at our high point. Then we all like it all crash down, and right now we're finish, like we fins repeat itself here the United to say, he repeat itself. I think we're finna go back into that slaves ship pretty soon. Who not like not like high slave like how we see it, But it's gonna be a form, It's gonna be a former.
Speaker 4: Slave niggas already slaves. Slaves, niggas already free slaves. Bro, you just got the wheel to be a slave. Still your mind still fucked up, your food still fucked up, everything still fucked up.
Speaker 2: You're still a slave.
Speaker 1: There's different forms of enslave.
Speaker 2: Man like you ever like stre in the right, in the right, sitting niggat your head, busts you shot. It's still the same ship. There's still the term of your life in the courtrooms and it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that course it ain't no joke. You gotta say some you gotta say some different prayers to get up out that ship.
Speaker 2: Bro. Mm hmm, nah, for real.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Bro, I ain't trying to be naw on a woke nigga, but I just feel like that's something else, the slave ship.
Speaker 2: But I'm talking about like simulation mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At all time.
Speaker 3: If this is a video game, the person that's controlling the video game would have heard you say that they just made you scratch.
Speaker 4: You know, you know what I'm saying that Listen what I'm saying, man, Like, I'm gonna keep it real with you. Them video games and it ai ship looks so real and so intelligent. Oh who's to say that I told you I didn't want to ask you all this. But who's to say.
Speaker 2: That we wasn't made like we got made?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Whoever made we got that movie? Who cloned Tyrone?
Speaker 4: Nah? Yeah? But nah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like okay, just say I feel like it could be like who is like God? Right? You know what I'm saying? Like God, I feel like.
Speaker 4: There are people God is in a place where with people that can actually see us.
Speaker 2: How they say angels can actually see us? Right, can actually see us? So is that another world?
Speaker 1: So that's a simulation to they can see us an ancestral world.
Speaker 2: I believe.
Speaker 1: I get it's a world. It's a realm.
Speaker 5: I don't think we made because I've been to my daughter when I was there when my daughter was born, and I was like, shit, that's how we made right here came.
Speaker 2: Out of woman. No, I understand how we reproduce. I'm saying, like.
Speaker 1: You said, who's in control?
Speaker 2: No, bro, I'm saying, is this somebody watching us?
Speaker 1: Not just only go?
Speaker 2: Did somebody watching us? And can they alter decisions? Our future? Everything? Like a video game? How you can create a players both.
Speaker 1: I feel this is just because when where we go.
Speaker 2: I just asked his own perspective when we sleep, where do you go when you sleep?
Speaker 1: When you're drinking to sleep?
Speaker 2: Why do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 2: Why nobody questioning these things were just going.
Speaker 3: You know, the person that probably didn't know the people that probably get the sleep ship to the closest of what makes sense, the matrix ship.
Speaker 5: When you talk about sleep that day joab Woo, come in with the sleep because I think when we sleep, our soul leave. I think like when you go to sleep, your soul will be like, Okay, it's time to get out here in the world and get out here and do what the fun I want to do. I'm just trying to turn up type ship. So when you have day jaf Wo, it be like, damn, maybe my soul came here one time and I was sleep type of when my soul left my back. I think that what daja like you going into a place where your soul left your body, and the only time your soul leave your body.
Speaker 6: Like when you like sleep is like the only time your soul gets.
Speaker 5: To take a break, yeah, and enjoy the world and just go out here and go from here, go for there like soon for.
Speaker 4: That, I don't know, but I'll be walking in place like man, I would just right here like it sho gets worse and worse and worse.
Speaker 2: I probably need to get some help, you know. That's what it could be.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 3: Every time be like no, Bro, that's because you're in alignment. Was that happening fifteen years ago?
Speaker 1: As bad?
Speaker 4: It was happen, but it wouldn't happening like this if you want to pay it, Like I can smell some ship and go to a whole nother place.
Speaker 1: But it's like you're in tune. That's alignment.
Speaker 2: I don't want to really be tuned up. I got too many questions.
Speaker 5: It's going to get to a point now you're about to start seeing ship before it happening.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: We want to see that ship? We only like people, Bro. I can meet people, know if I'm a fuck with them or not? Just like the first what's up?
Speaker 1: Can't get back your gifts?
Speaker 2: And I could try to and still can't.
Speaker 1: Just can't get cool? But man, I just I don't know, Bro, you can't give back your gifts. Your gifts.
Speaker 4: That ship come with a curse too, because you see it on people you love, Bro, when you wake up, you start seeing that motherfucker hold on, you know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, still the gift of discernment.
Speaker 5: The only thing I say about, like the closest thing we live to in the simulation is a goddamn sports betting Like, how the fuck they be knowing these spreads?
Speaker 2: You know you bet on the game, the spread be like two and a half? Like, Bro, how they know it? Like exactly the number? And sometimes the game come down to the wire like.
Speaker 1: Some people say it's scripted.
Speaker 4: No, man, niggas just don't want to believe what ship is, bro, Like you don't think somebody someone playing with their time travel ship?
Speaker 2: Folks smart as a motherfucker. Man. Look at the ship they letting us see time travel.
Speaker 4: Look at the ship to that actually letting us see robots and and and and new food, and they having babies. They're making babies and ship. Look at the ship that they're short. What about the ship that just will blow their mind?
Speaker 2: We show them this?
Speaker 1: What about that ship?
Speaker 3: I ain't saying that that ship don't exist, but time travel is. I'm not saying that don't exist either.
Speaker 2: How to putting all this ship?
Speaker 4: How they keep putting all this ship together like the Simpsons. I don't folk know about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's that's just that's just two instant coincidence.
Speaker 3: Maybe they've been out there and seeing some ship and the ship be happening out there.
Speaker 1: For it happened here.
Speaker 2: There's time travel.
Speaker 1: You can say that traveling.
Speaker 2: If you see some ship, what happened you you went.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying if we on some on some basic ship we go.
Speaker 3: If we go to Paris and see some fashion ship that ain't click here yet, that's just traveling. So if you go to Mars or the Moon or some ship and happen to see some ship we ain't seen here, that ain't really.
Speaker 6: That's but it's the same ship with music, Just like how fucking we might be on some ship up here and then five years later the fucking people in Alabama just now getting turned up to throw some ds on their bitch.
Speaker 1: Some ship like that, Yeah, some ship like that, the same thing.
Speaker 4: I get what you're saying. I'm about the stuff that's been going on, like actual pictures that's in the in the past, that's in the future that these ships saying won't happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't think what you just said without time travel, but sometimes you feel and see ship before it happened, So you don't think that this is kind of enter what what what the.
Speaker 2: Enter into and whatever? I ain't feeling that, God damn put together like how they.
Speaker 1: Doing, but you ain't really trying to.
Speaker 2: Did you see did you? I think I sent that to you?
Speaker 4: Did you see how they showed the I Robotic movie right with Will Smith? That van he got looked just like the van All this it's the same.
Speaker 2: Ship, like how that worked that movie.
Speaker 4: Old as a motherfucker. It's like back to the future, That's what I'm saying. That's some ship he already them folks have already been working on. They may not be Elone, just probably got the money to to what you call funded fun some smart motherfucker that's been smart. So you think all these smart and motherfuckers ain't somewhere thanking them some ship that they ain't told us.
Speaker 3: That's all last My final say so on it is. This is this is just breaking it down. You just said, Man, I got these gifts. I can see ship, I can feel ship.
Speaker 1: I got these gifts.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You can't give your gifts back. I don't really want gifts because there's too much going on. But if you really hone in on them gifts, who knows how far ahead you can see or what you can see. You see what I'm saying. If you if that was your whole focus, like man, really trying to get.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see that because if I can see you now with the power ball, gonna be Yeah, you can use it to.
Speaker 3: Help help us the people who win Powerball tapped in, Yeah, you're right up and tap on into this ship.
Speaker 2: I'm start doing yoga pilts all that ship.
Speaker 5: You can use that ship to help your people us. We might not see some ship yeah that's coming.
Speaker 4: Ah, Bro, this should just be feeling like, man, I don't know. You have to rebuke a lot of this ship too, A lot of ship you can see. It depends on w your mind it, Bro.
Speaker 2: That won't just thinking when my mand fucked up.
Speaker 1: And see the wrong sh but that but that ship.
Speaker 6: The ability to see certain ship, that ship is a gift in the car because it's like your first round. You're fucking around to see the wrong ship and worry yourself to death about it. Knowing that you can't change it, and that is eventually gonna come and there's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 1: I just feel like you can't get the gifts back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, return in return policy gifts you right. I'm just saying, I don't want to be funny. No more life being funny. Man, This ship is stressful. That's your gifts. You asked for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, my opinion.
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 6: But I think the only way that you can reverse that is if you just go ahead and put on the litard.
Speaker 2: And what they're gonna do. Turn on the Spider Man, put no where.
Speaker 5: So say, we appreciate you what you got coming up next? Bro, Man, I appreciate y'all. Man, I got some shows coming up Austin, Texas. I'll be with Mike Epps and then in November twentieth I be in Memphis. Then the twenty third, I'll be in h Alabama. Then October thirties I'll be in Wildly, Texas. So we just picking up our shows back because before I got locked up, I had a lot of shows. So we just rescheduling the shows and picking things back up and moving the company for us. And like I said, we're doing consulting right now. So if y'all want to join the Instagram lot, y'all need advice, you know, giving out advice and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Okay for real, Hey, well fing to say, yeah, man, you got I do always over so oh yeah yeah, you just want.
Speaker 2: To push out, push up on them. Oh yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: I met bing At to set man on the set, I asked Niven, man, let me come on the big back.
Speaker 2: He was gont me on perspective, but he was like, no, I'm bringing on bit that. Yeah, I feel like you're dope, bro. Yeah, yeah, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Man shouts out to Caliban White Triple W dot Big Fat pod dot com from.
Speaker 1: The streets.
Speaker 2: It's big fact, no, Captain Fitch