Speaker 1: Welcome to This Is Important, a production of iHeart Radio, the show where we talk about what's obviously most critically crucially important today.
Speaker 2: On This Is.
Speaker 3: Important, everything is loaded with fucking scene and now what are they teaching them? We were out in the ocean just grabbing tiger shirts.
Speaker 4: I have to maintain this friendship.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just watching. Ready to clap here, I guess we're clapping. Let me just fucking flex god there go me.
Speaker 2: I'm just clapping god, Dad.
Speaker 5: And if you're not one of our one thousand and one hundred subscribers, you're missing on today because these boys are flopping in the wind.
Speaker 2: Adam's got his gun. You're not even flopping, dude. They're they're kind of taught, Yeah they are. You're looking skinny, many bro. Yeah, my tits are taught. My tits have stayed taught though. Whoo whoo, everybody's looking good.
Speaker 4: And Blake, you haven't taken the plaque out of the box.
Speaker 2: No, not yet, not yet.
Speaker 3: I just really want to make sure we're talking about our YouTube plaques. I just want to I wanted to stay shining, just hanging on your way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Malona style, got it well, I would take a nail.
Speaker 2: I don't have a nail. Oh yeah, you just get one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you for sure can get those. A lot of places.
Speaker 5: You take the nail off of that artwork that's been hanging there since the second you moved in, and you replace it with are one of our many accolades.
Speaker 3: Okay, idiot, I'm sorry, I knew it.
Speaker 2: Well, we just did promo.
Speaker 5: And the reason we're all hyped up wearing these sick and dare I say a lot of people might think they're I think they're sick.
Speaker 2: I think they're totally sick Captain's hats. Yeah, the reason we're wearing them.
Speaker 5: Is because we just made a huge announcement that the cruise is going to be cruising a twenty second through the twenty sixth of next year, twenty twenty six out of Tampa all the way down to Kazumel, Mexico.
Speaker 2: Dude, Mexi co baby.
Speaker 3: I love that, baby, I'm very very excited about Oh my gosh, I can't wait to get on that open water.
Speaker 4: And wait, you don't like these hats. You don't like these hats? I thought we were just I was just remarking about how this is such a young, go hard group, dude group at a bar.
Speaker 2: Hat. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you see a group of dudes wearing these, they're they're taking shots, they're trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're having a good time. I would say they're date raping. You think it's a good possibility.
Speaker 5: I would say eight out of ten times there is one person in the cruise date raping if they're if they're wearing this hats and Troy, you know what.
Speaker 2: I told her. I said, I'm the captain. Now, I mean, that's exactly that's exactly right. Then I threw in a dumpster, got my wrangler.
Speaker 5: So I don't know why it was my pitch to wear these hats, but I just got it.
Speaker 3: Thought, yeah, because you definitely sent these two our doorstack, and you said please keep them even beyond the promo because.
Speaker 2: I'd love to go out. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I said this well that I said, this one fits your personality, Blake, and then I underlie.
Speaker 4: The Amazon guy. He handed me the box, knowing for the for the joke. He knew what was inside of it, and he kind of held it while I took it. Yeah, you want to let me like, are you the guy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And then he says quietly. I have a daughter, and you're like, what was that anything to do with anything? But I'm just not a captain.
Speaker 4: Had I know?
Speaker 5: I go, I said, bummer. I mean the captain. They're fine, They're cool, you know. I thought it was fun. We just did an announcement of video announce spent for the cruise. That's why we're rocking them. But and then I was like, we should have a background of like a yacht or of the ocean, or maybe dolphins in the background or something. I didn't know what the Zoom map was capable of. Theirs worked just fine, and we're able to get cool backgrounds. He has a pirate hat. Me and Blake, Yeah, Blake and Jersey and I. Mine just didn't work. The tech ghost is still haunting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really bizarre. Stays haunting. I don't know why.
Speaker 4: And I'm still having fun. I got a little pirate hat with an eye patch on right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really cool. I love that. Yeah, I love that we're exploring Zoom.
Speaker 5: Remember when we had to do a pirate we I mean had to, we chose to. You had to wear a eye patch for something we were doing. It was like a sketch.
Speaker 4: It was a karate It was a karate sketch right, yes, where I was like a dojo master.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a sketch we did way back in the day. And then yeah, he would know the lines front and back before he put the eye patch on.
Speaker 2: He put the eye patch on, and he could.
Speaker 4: Never warn the eye patch in like our rehearsals at the house or even beforehand. And then put the eye patch on, and we ran lines just before we were going on, just before, couldn't could not cognitivelye Then I would. I would lift it up, say the line, say the line, put it down, lose the line, lift it back up, find the line.
Speaker 2: I remember that being so weird. I wonder if that has anything also human brain. I think it's your brain.
Speaker 3: I think it's like, yeah, beautiful mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like is that also like why you can't tell time or like there has to be.
Speaker 3: Some connective tissue there some something I.
Speaker 4: Can tell time. I just can't read it.
Speaker 2: Well, don't backpedal.
Speaker 4: Now, I can tell people what it is. No, no, no, I can tell people what it is.
Speaker 2: I can't read it. I'm so idiot. Yeah, maybe maybe you.
Speaker 4: Know, like I can tell you it's three right now, But I don't know. Man. Definitely weird. Definitely the human.
Speaker 3: Brain of my human brain.
Speaker 4: Do you guys have anything weird about that you know about your brain?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just that's a really good question.
Speaker 5: I mean no, no, Blake, you're really dumb. I'll say that about you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, didn't play me in jeopardy, bro, let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go. Bro.
Speaker 4: I'm ready, and Blake, are you in hell right now?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 4: If you're if you're one of the one hundred and one thousand followers on YouTube, you know, amandas in hell.
Speaker 3: So you're just you're just saying that the thing with my brain is that it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Is that it's Yeah, it doesn't work. That's what you're saying. Okay, yeah enough.
Speaker 4: I would say that's almost more normal than what's wrong with mine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not very kind. But no, you're smart guys in some aspects.
Speaker 3: And I can tell you don't mean this is the most unsincere sincere you've ever been here.
Speaker 4: When it's insincere, it's.
Speaker 5: No that I would say that we're in the same boat. I was about to add that we're in the same boat.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make it better. You can't just shit on me and then say I also suck.
Speaker 2: You're so dumb, just I don't suck. I fucking rock dude.
Speaker 5: But uh, but I'm so dumb, dude, and so are you, and so's drors just in a different way.
Speaker 4: Is there something you do know about what, Adam? Is there something you know about that would like shock anyone?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, like the Civil War or some shit. No, the Silver War? You know about Nam?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 2: You know about now? You don't know about nam bro. Absolutely, I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: You're right, If anyone knew anything about it, that would be more than what I know about it.
Speaker 3: I will say, you know what, I like you admitting that you're dumb. I'm willing to admit I'm dumb. I'm much more a fan of people who can admit they're dumb than cannot admit they're dumb. I don't like people who think they're fucking smart and they're obviously not.
Speaker 4: I feel like Blake's talking about smart people though.
Speaker 3: Well, you're you're dumb too, though, right, aren't you? Who's the smartest person you know personally?
Speaker 2: Well, they're not in our friend group. For sure, like.
Speaker 4: And and and what is smart like knowing things or being like very capable people exactly?
Speaker 3: Okay, what is smart? I think I'm very emotionally intelligent. I'm very in touch, I can very in tune.
Speaker 4: I mean that's what dumb people say.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what No, that's what bitch said. Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like, if you don't know anything, you're like, but I know emotions because you're crying.
Speaker 5: Every day, you know, crying, Dude, I do no emotions because I'm crying because I don't understand things.
Speaker 2: That's whurth a lot.
Speaker 3: You just wait because when the ship hits the fan, you're gonna you're gonna need.
Speaker 5: People like me emotionally intelligent because I cry a lot because I don't understand things, and it really frightens and scares me.
Speaker 3: See us, That is not what emotional intelligence means. It doesn't mean intativity and crying.
Speaker 2: Well that this is what you know. And the horoscopes, I bet also in crystals.
Speaker 3: It has some things to do with crystals, yes, okay, crystal burder as well. Hell yeah, you know, it's just being able to identify when people are going through shit, being you know, being kind to them and really not just like laying in on them when they're very vulnerable and need a friend.
Speaker 4: I don't understand what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm breaking your guys brains. Yes, let's package it in the bitch.
Speaker 4: Wait, so you're telling me you can understand when people are like going through something. Yeah, okay, I'll take.
Speaker 2: Your word for it. Yeah, sure, doubt it.
Speaker 4: Huh oh yeah the bitch.
Speaker 3: Well okay, so you don't have anybody in your life who's smart. You don't have a subject that you think you excellent, that you're really smart about.
Speaker 2: Maybe we are just really dumb people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely, it's established.
Speaker 2: We've logged hours to prove it. Well, come on, come on the cruise. Yeah, that's we're fun. I'll say that.
Speaker 4: That's a great idea. Jeopardy verse people or whatever. We should do that game show night where we do oh versus the norms? Okay, and by norms I mean people out there whose emotions I can't read.
Speaker 2: Are you smarter than a podcaster? Okay? I like this, that's pretty good. Well, absolutely, oh, we should do a Jeopardy a Jeopardy night. That'd be fun.
Speaker 3: I do think people now like tee off on us saying how dumb and stupid we are. We should definitely challenge them to a battle of wits and intelligence on the ship.
Speaker 2: Who tease off?
Speaker 3: I don't see anyone off on us are just people.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, Man, that's that's tough. Yeah, I think people give us ship, but like, I don't really get that we're done well.
Speaker 2: I think Blake also reads the Internet a little too.
Speaker 3: You're you're like, yeah, I probably am a little too tuned into the the comment section on the Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're digging in the crates a little bit.
Speaker 4: You never just hit delete all and go like I see like the beginning of one that's like my cousin has and it's like half of can like cans And I'm like, and I go.
Speaker 2: Can energy that went bad?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't look. And by the way, everyone who sends me messages about dying friends or birthday parties that they want me to like send a video.
Speaker 3: For kay oh yeah, specific Okay, Hey.
Speaker 4: It's a great idea. I'm just not that guy. Pal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Durs is not that guy.
Speaker 5: I've done a few, but you know who sends me messages every year, and I wonder if he does it, and and he just the reason I'm remembering this that I might have said it on the podcast. He sent me a message the other day because The Righteous Gemstones is airing the the and he just hit me up about how he liked the episode the other day. And I've only met him like one or maybe twice. Joe Biden tell us it's Joe Judge Justice.
Speaker 2: Sonia so to my or sure, no he does No, it was it was Rick Flair. Dude, what okay? N you have Rick Flair in your d MS.
Speaker 4: He's a Gemstones fan.
Speaker 2: No, I have his text. We text each other. Dude, you have Rick Flair's phone number? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, oh my god.
Speaker 5: And the two people that hit me up every year for my birthday without fail, Rick Flair and weird Out.
Speaker 2: What the what?
Speaker 3: That is one of the most extreme flexes to me specifically, Like those are.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, I like I also hit you up whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you guys, you guys do and and but I say I say every well, I say every year. Sometimes you guys miss here every once in a while. It might be a day later I think I have missed one. Yeah, there's is more spot on. I'll give him that.
Speaker 2: I would say, yeah, I do believe you. You nail it. Well, he has to.
Speaker 4: I have to maintain this friendship.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, if you if you don't wish him happy birthday, then it's it's fun.
Speaker 2: Then it's over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I know, holding on by a.
Speaker 5: Thread to You know, when I did the thing at the ae W the other week, I was thinking, like, I thought it was very fun and like it was awesome for sure. Yeah, and then and then I got off stage and people were like, that had to have been a bucket list thing for you, sure of course, And it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 5: It didn't even it's still even now, I'm like, yeah, it was a cool thing, like not bucket list. I wouldn't put it up there, oh even close to the top ten things that I want to do before I die, right, But I was thinking, Blake and Kyle, that is their bucket list to go in the ring twenty thousand screaming fans, choke slam someone, you know, I wisher it's probably more to it, but.
Speaker 4: You know what they say, one one man's bucket list is another man's. Sure, fine, I'll do that list. Yeah, is a fucking polar fine for promotion. I'll do it list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what what do you think?
Speaker 5: Because I was like, that's probably yours, right, a bucket list thing for you.
Speaker 3: Are you saying I'm going so or I'm going in with Kyle into the ring and chokes lamb.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't know. Yeah, well, I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: That would be like cause if it was like me and Kyle going in like we we have like spray paint, we choke slam a guy with spray paint nWo on his back, that would be like that would be like I could die after that. That would be incredible.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, I see I wouldn't want to die after that, Okay, Right, I would just go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep living. That's a cool thing I did, But I'm gonna there's like a lot of stuff that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, being in the center of the ring after chokes like you should have thrown a freaking sucket, Dude, you should have.
Speaker 2: Been But that's not a e W man, it's not I know.
Speaker 3: But you can still throw a sucket and the fans will go wild.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was just putting my sunglasses on, like like I was told to do I was told like, put on some sunglasses.
Speaker 2: Oh, they told they told you to do that. Yeah.
Speaker 5: They're like, hey, if if and when this guy wins, put on some sunglasses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm like, okay, yeah, I guess did you pick?
Speaker 3: It's like, yo, could I do a stone cold? Could somebody throw me two beers? I chugged the beers. Maybe I stunner somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah. There wasn't a lot of pitching. Okay. I didn't even know I was going to do it. I think we talked about this last time. I didn't know I was going to do it. I walk in. They were like, how physical you willing to get? And I'm like, what's it? What's that right?
Speaker 5: And they're like, maybe you choke slam someone. I'm like maybe, and they're like, get the end of the match. Uh, I'll come and grab you and you climb in the ring and you choke slam this guy. And I'm like right, okay, And then he sold it so well. Dude, I wasn't doing shit. I'm like, these wrestlers are, they're sick.
Speaker 2: It was a very cool.
Speaker 5: I'm downplaying it like it was. It was very cool experience. But it wasn't like like I didn't feel like now I can die afterward.
Speaker 4: Well, well, after you described it, I was like, I was not anxiety, but I was just going through my mind about going to something like that and pretending like I wanted to be there. I was like, how do would I do this?
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, yeah, you less so than me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I feel Yeah, you guys, I mean obviously I was. I was a wrestle head for a large portion portion of my life.
Speaker 4: Like, is that what they call fans of wrestling a wrestle head?
Speaker 3: No, I just said that.
Speaker 4: I'm just asking because said go ahead.
Speaker 3: I just said that. But I was super I was an nw O I. I was totally call those Yeah, I was. I was degeneration X, I was all these things. Man, I was so into it. I fucking loved that ship in freaking high school.
Speaker 4: So that that's a bucket listing, Adam. If it's not a bucket listing for you, what would be a bucket list thing?
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 5: I don't know, I think what do you? What do you guys think would be a bucket list thing for me? Because I thought immediately upon getting off of this the stage or the ring.
Speaker 2: I was like that, it's I wish this were blake. I wish thought that that was the first thought you had. I wish I felt something. But your emotional intelligence, wait is zero. Wait your first thought that is so you got out of the ring and you.
Speaker 5: Thought, no, the first thought is Tony. Tony was like, oh my god, my heart is racing. That was incredible, and my heart wasn't beating maybe at all.
Speaker 2: I was heart stopped. You're Paul Bearer, dude. I was like, oh, yeah, mine too. It wasn't.
Speaker 5: I was just totally fine. I was like, it wasn't racing. I was like, yeah, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like we get it.
Speaker 3: Bro, you've been on big stages, all right, I get it.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't even know if it was the stage or maybe it was it was the stage for it.
Speaker 3: Maybe here's the first thing my mind goes to. What you're like, bucket list is is like it's like.
Speaker 2: A poker tournament.
Speaker 3: You're fucking playing like a big hand to win it all or something?
Speaker 2: Is that? I mean, I don't play poker. You don't even play poker? What don't even really play poker? Dude?
Speaker 4: Like, do you even know him? No, wonder you don't call him on his birthday?
Speaker 2: You don't know what it is. I don't really play poker.
Speaker 3: That feels like high stakes fucking you know, really pushing in the money.
Speaker 2: What is it called? Wow? Wow? Dude, Jesus pushing in the money.
Speaker 4: I'm a dude Jeopardy question. What is pushing in the money?
Speaker 2: Pushing in the money.
Speaker 5: So you're not gonna host the casino night on the cruise, I take it.
Speaker 2: I take that'll be me calling all betters. We are pushing in all the money. Let's go. And I you mean like going all in?
Speaker 4: Is that weird?
Speaker 2: That's what I meant. Yeah, that's what I meant.
Speaker 4: By the way, never ever played cards in my life.
Speaker 2: Pushing in the money? Baby, You've never played cards? Not really.
Speaker 4: I can only play this one game called We've talked about this. I feel like I played Norwegian poker with my grandma.
Speaker 2: Oh, which was like very weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not even poker.
Speaker 2: This is the Oh that's right.
Speaker 5: When we tried to play blackjack in I think Atlantic City, we really had to coach you up a little bit.
Speaker 4: Well that I know how to play blackjack is not.
Speaker 2: Oh, then who who we coat?
Speaker 5: Was it Blake that didn't know I know how to play twenty one? Well it's called blackjack. Uh you played.
Speaker 2: At twenty one?
Speaker 4: Is it Todd? It was somebody?
Speaker 2: Okay, it was someone someone in our group didn't know, but okay, I played twenty one. Yeah, Todd was a utah be a lady Todd.
Speaker 4: Says, wasn't me a true degenerate gambler?
Speaker 2: Maybe it was just a rando?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Maybe right? Yeah rando?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel yeah, mine would probably be something where I might die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like wrestling. I know I has to buy it. Yeah, it has to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your bucket list is to literally maybe be kicking those.
Speaker 5: Almost but not like like uh like squirrel suiting, like squirrel suit, Like if I don't dove off a cliff in a squirrel suit.
Speaker 4: But you don't want to do you don't want to like train up for squirrel suits.
Speaker 2: I don't. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna do that yet.
Speaker 4: But if you could do something similar to that, that's a bucket list thing for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well it was like scuba diving with sharks, Like shark diving. I think was a bucket list thing for me because I thought that was fucking incredible.
Speaker 2: You know what's so weird.
Speaker 4: I would never ever like look for that, But when the opportunity presents itself, I go, yeah, all right, cameras are rolling, sure, yeah, yeah, But I would never ever do that on my own. If my friends are like, we're all gonna go shark diving, I don't know if I would do it. I mean maybe I would if it was going to be like a cool trip or whatever, but like it just unless it's like a work thing, I'm like, I don't know, I'll be at the crib.
Speaker 3: I think all my bucket list things are like going places. There's places I want to visit before I die. I don't know if there's like activities I want to do.
Speaker 2: But do you travel, Blake?
Speaker 3: Not not really not much interesting?
Speaker 2: To the Yeah, to the bar and back. You know you can?
Speaker 4: You know you can.
Speaker 3: I mean I get I get places, but there are places I would like to go.
Speaker 2: What does that mean, dude? Like I'm going to places I'm going to cause mel baby, hey.
Speaker 5: Tampo, Yeah, because we're doing this cruise together, but like you mean for work. I'm kind of that way too. I don't take many Like I don't go on a lot of vacations.
Speaker 4: Oh you gotta travel, you gotta travel.
Speaker 3: I yeah, traveling is kind of like demeat is like kind of a stressful thing. It's kind of a jam up. It kind of is off putting. Really, I don't like packing.
Speaker 4: Can I tell you something? N I tell you something. Don't pack. Shop when you get there, okay, very shady. Go somewhere awesome, eat good food, has like Yelp or whatever, like kind of where you can find a restaurant.
Speaker 5: And also, Blake, you have money, dude, I mean, take some of the money that we're earning off this podcast from our ten thousand fucking ads that we have Hello Baby, and put that to Yeah, take some of the load boost cash and put it to a trip.
Speaker 4: Takes some out load boost.
Speaker 3: But I also, I don't think I'm like maybe I'm in the minority, but like you're not your way. Not liking to go on vacation is not like a totally foreign thing.
Speaker 2: Like the thought of like planning a trip to Japan.
Speaker 3: As much as I would love to do that, it's just like there's just so there's so much stuff where I'm like, I just I'd rather just stay home.
Speaker 4: Dude, you just go, just go in two weeks.
Speaker 5: That's just a house cat. That's a house cat mentality. That's my wife has the same thing.
Speaker 4: Just go. And by the way, I'm a house cat too, but like, I gotta get out there. I got a sea shoot.
Speaker 3: I will eventually.
Speaker 2: No, that's a junkyard dog mentality, right there.
Speaker 4: Oh is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Dude, isn't that also the same thing. They're also changed to.
Speaker 2: A yard, but they're always trying to get out.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's true.
Speaker 2: The house cat doesn't want to leave, doesn't want to leave.
Speaker 4: A junkyard dog always sneaks out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the junkyard dog is always like, as soon as I get off this chain, let me.
Speaker 2: Off the least.
Speaker 4: She's circling back to wrestling here.
Speaker 3: Oh great, legend, legend, legend.
Speaker 4: Just go to Japan.
Speaker 2: I will, I will get there. I'm gonna go. It's a bucket list. I will. I don't think you're I don't think you will. I will go before I die.
Speaker 3: I guarantee it, guarantee unless unless I fucking peace out.
Speaker 2: Hell now you know cheers in Japanese.
Speaker 5: Yeah, come Pi, the best, the best cheers of all the cheers.
Speaker 2: Dude, have to come pie. Yeah, get them makes me hungry. That's a celibate. That's celibratory right there, and that's baby.
Speaker 4: That's that's love boost money, Come.
Speaker 2: Pie, Everybody's coming. I like that. Everybody's everybody's coming. I like that to Japan.
Speaker 4: Come by by my bucket list. I don't know what my bucket list would be. I feel like my bucket list would be things that like I can't just make happen, you know what I mean, Like we were going through our like our tattoo names of comedy people, Like if I could be in a writer's room and sit and like break a story with like a Ben Stiller or somebody like that, you know what I mean, Like I just have that experience and like make something that'd be fucking sick, but he won't return my calls.
Speaker 2: I bet you could have.
Speaker 5: Uh if when Severn season three is staffing up, you could throw your name and be.
Speaker 4: Like, yo, what if they weren't severed?
Speaker 2: No, Well, we have friends that are in that writer's room.
Speaker 5: I think I think that's a possibility that you could get in there if you really really wanted them.
Speaker 4: I mean I've even I've said, I can't remember it was for was it Zuleian or two or something where I did. I did sit in a room with Ben and Justin throw and kind of bullshit about ideas for the script, but uh.
Speaker 3: But they didn't make it.
Speaker 4: It was like no, but it was like I don't know, it was like a short session or something. I can't remember exactly why I was there.
Speaker 2: Do you think they wrapped it up and like pretended to. I went back and hey, everybody, hold back real quick. We're gonna call it. Everybody.
Speaker 5: Everybody, everybody except for Durs, hold back real quick, real quick.
Speaker 4: I was just still eating my launch from like a round table.
Speaker 2: And then they were like, do you care if we have a meeting?
Speaker 4: And I go, I got my deals. Uh no, but I don't know, like doing it doing something creative with somebody.
Speaker 3: Yes, you you you mentioned this even when we were talking about like, yo, if we could, if we had a billion dollars or whatever, Adam would like shoot down planes with missile launchers, and You're like, I just want to like create something or whatever. So your your bucket list and your billion dollars is this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could build a city like SimCity.
Speaker 5: You can, you know, be the mastermind of this beautiful city and create this wonderful utopia and I could destroy it with my rocket launchers and that would be.
Speaker 2: A cool yin and yang for me and you. Yeah, right, well I love it. Bucket list.
Speaker 3: Let's start filling out our bucket list because we are getting old and we do need to really like complete it for and so.
Speaker 4: The wrestling thing would do it for you. Blaze, that's a thing that's on your bucket list.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I think that would be really cool. And also like he wants to travel, but that's too much of a jam.
Speaker 2: Pam to me.
Speaker 4: That seems so like surface, like yeah, come here and like do this thing like see you Like.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like it's a it's a long list.
Speaker 3: It doesn't no, Like a bucket list to me is like something you have to do before you die.
Speaker 2: I don't have to do that.
Speaker 3: That would be a fucking awesome moment in my life to do, like be on the pro wrestling stage. That would be very cool, But I won't feel incomplete if I'm lying in my deathbed and I did not.
Speaker 5: I also feel like I don't have to do anything I just think it would be cool to do, Like I didn't have to go shark diving. That wasn't like I have to go shark diving.
Speaker 2: It was just when it was just.
Speaker 4: The pandemic and we were like perfect.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why you had done it once before with Efron in for in Hawaii for Mike and Aveny wedding dates, and we were just like, let's fucking do it. And then when I did it, like I was like, holy shit, that was insane and incredible.
Speaker 2: And then uh we did that, it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't as fun with us.
Speaker 4: You had some unfinished business. Yeah, Now, what was it like diving with him? Because I imagine like you were a little little a bunch of way for that. But I was gonna say, next to him, you got a lot more meat on your bones.
Speaker 2: Sharks are going for you.
Speaker 4: They're not necessarily going for mister Afron.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your body t They're like, he's one of us, he's one of us.
Speaker 3: Your body type is way more of a harbor steal right, he's got sharkskin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this little he.
Speaker 4: Has two little fish next to his dick, just.
Speaker 2: Swimming around Luga up. Got the what do they call these gills? Gill Gills. Yes, yeah, I'm so dumb. No, you're good, dude, Yeah, no, I was.
Speaker 5: I was for sure scared because it wasn't a small tiger shark, like we saw a couple of small tiger sharks when we did the tiger Shark Layer thing. It was thirteen feet. It was the size of a fucking van that came out of nowhere. It was fucking enormous, right, and then Zach swims up to it and grabs its fin.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's like that, and everybody's like that ship was fucking insane.
Speaker 2: And then he does it two more times. Wow, dude, you.
Speaker 3: Have like a death wish? Does he have like a death wish personality where he's just like, I don't know, I don't know. That's crazy, because that's that's disastrous. I would never ever know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it seemed like a wild I mean, it's a you know, there's a obviously it was a wild shark.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: We weren't in fucking sea world. We were out in the ocean, right, just grabbing tiger shark.
Speaker 2: So that was crazy.
Speaker 4: It's a weird question, Blake. It's a weird ques.
Speaker 3: When I say death wish, I don't mean like he's like suicidal or anything. I'm just saying, like, is the guy like just it seems like.
Speaker 2: I think he's a risk taker. Yeah, I think he's a risk taker. Yeah, he's like I dare you to kill me?
Speaker 5: God, I think I would, Like, you know, I want to go on a safari, Like I might shoot this thing in Africa later this year.
Speaker 2: That would be dope.
Speaker 5: And if I do actually shoot that movie, I want to try to extend and go on like a six safari and like see some.
Speaker 2: Lions and tigers.
Speaker 4: Oh it's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be incredible. I love that idea.
Speaker 4: It's the ship and you're also just in a van looking at animals. It's it's this weird duality where you're like, whoa, it's a fucking lion and we're on there turf.
Speaker 2: It's not the zoo.
Speaker 4: But at the same time, I'm eating Dorito's in this van that then we just drive away, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, so let's cool.
Speaker 5: See you're allowed to bring sandwiches, because that's my follow up question. Didn't bring sandwiches and doritos?
Speaker 3: Now it's my bucket list all right now, right up to the top. Now it's my bucket right up to the top. What are the dorrito flavors in in Africa? Are there some different ones? Like some good ones?
Speaker 4: That's so racy?
Speaker 3: No, it is not, dude, I've been. I've been to Europe. They got some wild ass chip flavors overseas.
Speaker 2: You know, they got me.
Speaker 3: Even in Canada they got weird ass chip flavors.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like ketchup and maple syrup and ship No all dressed shout out to all dressed fucking one like Canada, okay, and also ketchup and Ketchup, but not maple syrup. That's not chip flavor. I bet they there's I guarantee there's a maple syrup chip up in Canada without a doubt. I mean maybe as a as a goof producers, feel free to put that in the chat.
Speaker 2: Think you they won't. They're busy, without a doubt.
Speaker 5: And it's sort of like kit kats in Japan, right, they got a lot of fun where they have like wasabi flavored kitkats and probably maple syrup, probably maple syrup flavored.
Speaker 4: I think I brought a bunch home for my kids and they were like, no, thanks from uh from Japan.
Speaker 2: Your kids are wild, dude. They said, No, that's wild. They are wild. That's a whole new jan Man. I mean, I don't know about your kids, but I mean I loved eating weird shit when I was a kid. Yeah, is that weird?
Speaker 4: I got Shamrock shakes the other night because we're at Shamrock shake season. It's a family tradition.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, baby, happy Saint Patty's. Look at the Irish. Yeah, it's a lucky the Irish.
Speaker 4: The oldest kid was like no, and I'm like, what, it's a milkshake. He's like, I don't want a monk shake for McDonald's.
Speaker 2: I was like, Wow, what the hell that? Well, that's no fun.
Speaker 4: Wow, I mean he likes shake shack. I mean, I guess is I think he just knows McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Some of these kids might be a little a little spoiled with their ice cream.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I was gonna say, we've talked about this sport. You don't have to go to McDonald's anymore. There's so many other fast food options that are better now that He's like, I'm not stepping in that ship.
Speaker 3: But is it a fast food thing or is he got like, does he have the Los Angeles tongue for ice cream?
Speaker 4: You know, like, you don't talk about my son's tongue.
Speaker 2: He's always talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just whenever I talk about him, like how's the tongue.
Speaker 5: And maple syrup chips that I know that they're currently looking for producers.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just saying there's a lot of there's a lot of high falutin ice cream shops out of here, and sometimes these kids they don't realize that, you know, there there was a.
Speaker 4: No because he's basic dude. I got a bunch of like Jenny's ice Cream of the Day that has like the wild ass flavors, super good. And he goes, you didn't get any of vanilla? And I was like, sh no, honky.
Speaker 2: My god, Yeah, what a crackup? But he for sure is.
Speaker 4: And then I was like, and he goes, I don't want any of that. I'm like, what fucking almond brittle or like cookies and cream or whatnot?
Speaker 2: Cream? Baby, that's cookies.
Speaker 3: Hook cream is a that's a gangster. That's my bucket list.
Speaker 5: Well, kettle makes a maple bacon flavored potato chips, Okay, flying off the shew.
Speaker 3: Well, but that doesn't seem like it's just a Canadian flavor. That seems like some American ship to me.
Speaker 4: You said it so confidently. Okay, I bet that's probably gotta be somewmer in America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably something else. Maple bacon potato chip.
Speaker 5: Oh there's a maple moose laced potato chip. Okay, that's Canadian.
Speaker 3: So if that's not from Canada, I don't know what it is, Well send some our way Canada. You know what the trade the trade wars are on. We can't get their chips more. Fuck, it'd be like it'd be a two hundred and fifty bus. So heated about that, dude, I'm heated, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I forgot.
Speaker 4: You're really into politics.
Speaker 2: No, I'm really so. Will you just tell me about how how it's all going? No, I just I bet. I bet it is.
Speaker 5: You used to own a T shirt company. I don't know if you still are involved in your T shirt company. But does that affect T shirt.
Speaker 2: Or T shirt company?
Speaker 3: Hurdle, No, I don't. I don't have a T shirt company anymore.
Speaker 5: Okay, No it doesn't, yes, Okay, but is that affecting the T shirt company business.
Speaker 3: I have no clue.
Speaker 5: Probably right, was it made? Were your T shirt? T shirts made in the US of A.
Speaker 4: Uh oh, here we go, sensitive question.
Speaker 3: They were printed in the United States of America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not what I asked.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, T shirt blanks are unless you do American apparel.
Speaker 4: But at that time, T shirt blanks and now what are T shirt blanks?
Speaker 3: Like? If you look at the tag of some of your T shirts, you'll know that there's like all Style or guild in or American apparel. There's like shirts or Hanes or fruit of a loom. There's like certain places that create the base of your T shirt, the T shirt. Yes, and those are usually not made in America. American apparel was. But then the guy who owned that company turned out to be kind of a scuzzard and.
Speaker 4: A little cuckoo. Isn't it crazy?
Speaker 2: Isn't it crazy?
Speaker 5: Like this is it is going to make uh America great again.
Speaker 3: It's just a long walk.
Speaker 2: It's gonna suck a lot. We can't have this conversation with these hats on.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, of course we can.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Mike Rowe broke it down and I listened everything.
Speaker 5: Mike Rowe says, and he was saying that essentially it's gonna suck for a while.
Speaker 4: Like a generation or like six months.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, I mean hopefully. I don't know how long. He didn't say. I would not think a generation, or maybe it will. Maybe we're entering the Great Depression around But then everything is going to be built in America again and we won't won't be reliant on China and YadA YadA, which does make sense, but uh, you know, it's really going to fucking suck.
Speaker 2: And I liked my cheap ship from overseas. Oh yeah, I'll pissed now.
Speaker 3: But then again, I don't own an American factory.
Speaker 4: So I love the idea of just being sandwich between Canada and Mexico. Who start to just dig China. China's like, yeah, we'll hook you up. We're your friends now, and then we're just fucking in a ship sandwich.
Speaker 2: Hi. And then we can't go to Cazamel anymore? Can we get that chips? Do you have maple chips? Baby?
Speaker 5: But we just went to maple chips the maple kind Yeah.
Speaker 2: Pissed. I'm freaking pissed.
Speaker 4: Now our crews can't fucking land Yeah, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: I said, No, sir, go back.
Speaker 4: We go to Tampa where we leave in the year twenty twenty six, February twenty second.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a blast baby, Cosmeo.
Speaker 2: I've never been to Cosmeo either. I bet it's a freaking.
Speaker 4: Where I've been in Mexico? Where was your wedding?
Speaker 2: What town? Cabo Mamo, Sam Lucas? Beautiful? Crazy?
Speaker 4: You know I had a map of Mexico, wouldn't nowhere to point.
Speaker 2: M that's at the bottom of Baja California.
Speaker 3: Strand Yes, love Baja the tippy wit Baja Blast Baby, Let's have Baja Blast machines on the cruise ship.
Speaker 2: I would love that. There's now alcoholic Baja Blast.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, didn't I send you guys a picture from the liquor store.
Speaker 2: Yes? Wow, they really figured it.
Speaker 3: They have those taco bell cantinas, which are like bars and taco bells.
Speaker 2: So one down the street from my house.
Speaker 3: You're so lucky, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, never go.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's anywhere near Holly Wa.
Speaker 4: Do you guys like this stuff, the like the like brandification of just everything.
Speaker 2: Like I don't think so.
Speaker 5: Oh, do you know what I'm saying or not, Blake, you do if anyone likes it, it's you, you love it.
Speaker 4: I took a fucking video the other day of the ice cream ale, and there's they had rice Crispy Treats ice cream next to Honey Smacks ice cream, next to Fruit Loops ice cream, next to Ego Buttery Maple ice cream, next to Pops ice cream, next to Applejack's ice cream, next to Flatted Flakes ice cream.
Speaker 5: It's so good, so Blake, I've never heard of a thing Blake likes more than the brandification of that.
Speaker 3: I am a sucker for that shit. Yeah, I will say that we all.
Speaker 4: Are, because your knee jerk reaction is like, oh I love pops, gotta have my pops, right, But now it's like ice cream or like dental floss or like that's how I have an oatmeal that's now just like it's just yes it RFK, where are you pal that stuff?
Speaker 3: I'm learning to not fall for that stuff as much because like it never pays off as much as as you'd hope.
Speaker 2: Emotionally it gotcha.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll buy the Taco Bell chips and that's not really But what I do like is if you go into the sauce eye. Yes, we live in such an awesome.
Speaker 4: Time, like the Chick fil A sauce and like the Pana.
Speaker 3: Chile sauce, the subway dressing, the orange Chicken sauce, bro the in Buffalo wild.
Speaker 2: Wing sauce in the crib.
Speaker 3: Dude, I haven't been down the sauce isle in man.
Speaker 2: I didn't know this is a thing. That's real.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, We'll say I haven't had an energy drink in years and and uh it's been years.
Speaker 2: And I saw on the back of a truck.
Speaker 4: But you haven't had an energy drink in years now over a year.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's crazy. I take it back. I've had one. Okay, I have had one.
Speaker 5: I've had a sugar free Red Bull four months ago. You're like the Ghost energy drink. Okay, okay, they have a sour patch kid. Energy drink.
Speaker 3: Ghost is a workout supplement, correct, yes, pre workout, pre workout, pre workout.
Speaker 5: And then they also do protein powders and and shit like that, and they make a canned energy energy drink and it looks incredible.
Speaker 2: My mouth was watering.
Speaker 5: I'm driving behind this truck and it was like a you know, eighteen wheeler, and I was like, wouldn't mind combined with that with my with a few buddies, with a few buddies of mine?
Speaker 2: Why not? Okay?
Speaker 5: All right, so I get what the branification it got me, dude. I was like, sour patch kids.
Speaker 4: But dude, it's so crazy, dude. It's like toothpaste flavors, unavoidable, Like what the but like, don't you feel.
Speaker 2: Like a sucker? No, like a chunk.
Speaker 4: Don't you feel like they think we're dumber than we are?
Speaker 2: No, we are dumb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I know. I'm just we're getting dumber. We're getting dumber. We're getting Cereal.
Speaker 4: Isle is wild right now, dude, because the ice cream is all Cereal and then the Cereals all ice cream.
Speaker 2: It was all ice cream. What's the deal? Grab Cereals all ice cream? Ice creams all Cereal.
Speaker 3: I know, I still am a sucker for it because when I see like Reese's peanut butter cup fucking Cereal, or I see I gotta go, I gotta get. I know.
Speaker 4: And I think I told you guys that I went to a fucking Applebee's and I was like, oh shit, pop rocks in a true temple, like let's go. And then I was like, they got me. This is fucking gross. But the sugar game what it's like their.
Speaker 2: Last Hail Mary.
Speaker 4: They're like, we gotta offload all this stuff and put it into everything before our FK puts a fucking hammer down.
Speaker 3: I fucking hate it here, but I'm going to fucking Canada. Brou Do we think RFK is actually gonna do shit? Because uh, Trump eats like a fucking garbage can. That was just like to get his boots right.
Speaker 4: I know that was the whole thing when he he had to eat fried chicken with Trump. Yeah, I can't remember who's talking to him about it, but.
Speaker 2: He's like he's like ha ha, gotchall twist his arm. I'm so fucking hung.
Speaker 4: I just find it disturbing, man. I just find it fucking wild, cause it's like I feel targeted. Are you are?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 4: But like everyone actually it's fucking normal.
Speaker 2: But you like that shit more than anyone. I thought I do.
Speaker 4: But now when I feel targeted, it used to be cute.
Speaker 2: It used to be like, oh, I see Adam, this is what I was saying.
Speaker 3: I used to love it too, but Now it's like it's a little too much. I'm feeling like a mark too much like I used to be, like, well, just don't get it, then, just don't get it on starting to it's.
Speaker 4: But dude, it's becoming unavoidable.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't get it. I think it's cool, but I don't get it.
Speaker 3: You know, you know the cereal that I couldn't fuck with that I saw and I thought of you guys, Well have you seen these ones where it's like where it's yes, cinnamon two crunch loaded loaded.
Speaker 5: It's just I thought that's a compie, but they have multiple loading.
Speaker 3: And I and I thought about you guys immediately when I saw this, I thought about all my close dude.
Speaker 4: And the pop tart flavors now loaded are out of control.
Speaker 2: They're just different cream pike flavors.
Speaker 4: Compile.
Speaker 2: Did you try and do a come by joking up? Yeah, like, look at this is wild ed loaded?
Speaker 3: What everything is loaded with? Fucking seaman? Now what are they teaching?
Speaker 4: And if you go to like the kids ship, all the like yogurts, all those are flavored from some loaded with like paw patrol ship boo cocky.
Speaker 2: Yo play freaking bu cake.
Speaker 4: Look at the tricks Loaded actually looks like a fire ass like hip hop album. That looks like a Kuci Yeah, I feel like I just said that. You know, no, but it doesn't if it's who had the albums that like the diamond font.
Speaker 3: That was no limit for sure, no limit soldia, Like I told you, where's that?
Speaker 4: Where's the wrap snacks of cereal? How have they not done rap snacks of cereal?
Speaker 3: Oh dude, look at these though, Look at these? Look at General General Mills. Try to get into it with Hershey's and Pillsbury Billows.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm saying, Billows.
Speaker 3: See why are they filling everything with white good bro not mad dude, this is RF dude.
Speaker 4: You got is going to take it down, dude.
Speaker 5: And also Hillsbury cinnamon roll cereal that seems like a lot.
Speaker 3: Dude, Dude, that is that's bad, right, That's bad for you? Well obviously, yeah, all is terrible for you. Yeah, that's how we started our day as young bugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still will smash some syrual. I I still.
Speaker 5: Uh I eat protein cereal, which probably is even worse for you, But I'll have some protein cru just because they were like, wow, now, I'm just seeing a ton of way pro teen.
Speaker 4: Soy or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like what you look at the list of ingredients, so it's like a mile long, and I'm like, give me, gimme.
Speaker 2: You can't pronounce anything.
Speaker 4: Your boobs are huge.
Speaker 2: I wish they're huger, dude. Yeah, you can get them back.
Speaker 4: What's wild to me is that I used to dig going into the fucking cereal aisle and being like I'm about to get something naughty, and now I'm like.
Speaker 2: This is gross. This is too naughty. Yeah, yeah, you're too old. It's a porn hob I know.
Speaker 5: But like that that that mustache went white and you lost your cool, dude, Yeah, I wish.
Speaker 4: I wish it would just all go white, as opposed to just like cobwebs here and there.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 5: I feel like you are six months to one year away from it being all white, because this a year ago, wasn't this white even close.
Speaker 2: To well, it wasn't this bushy, was it? Oh? No, this is you know what.
Speaker 4: I got scared the other day and changed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh god, what scared you, bud? He's not gonna make his bucket list your face? Oh wow, fucking burn bro't you epic slam. It doesn't very nice, killer.
Speaker 4: I'm not telling you it was.
Speaker 2: You could all.
Speaker 3: Hey, I want nothing more than for us all to be justper men.
Speaker 2: Boys. I want to do justper men.
Speaker 4: Just combing it in bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just call in a little sauce and your stash just jumps off the bag?
Speaker 4: Is it the Ohio State's football coach who's got like the dark beard that you're like it's just too dark? It's not.
Speaker 2: There's no way your beer is that dark.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there has to be some your beard is dark amount that you can no, I mean it does like there has to be saying, well, you can, you can age yourself down a little bit, but not to where you're like trying to act like you were a twenty six year old guy again.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, How do you guys feel about men of a certain age who two pays?
Speaker 2: Uh huh?
Speaker 3: I thought you were going to say two pays who are on TRT, which Blake should be on.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's true, we're getting there.
Speaker 4: No men of a certain age who dye their hair well into their sixties and they can pull it off, And there's definitely some who cannot pull it off at all. Where you're like, you're eighty and your hair's like jet black. It's just off right. But the dudes who pull it off go for it.
Speaker 5: I don't think anyone can really blake Blague my points. If you if you're watching YouTube, you're in for a treat. He just gave himself a little foo man chew, a little ghost.
Speaker 2: As old as fuck. I look like I play in Black Sabbath. Brother.
Speaker 5: No, what's cool is you have a mustache, and that mustache is somehow thinner and wispier than your mustache.
Speaker 4: A mustache under your mustache. You don't look like you play in Black Sabbath. Does look like someone who plays it for their kids and on the way to school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're gonna look like this, Tommy. I also are called bands.
Speaker 4: They're a thing that used to exist.
Speaker 2: No, you look like someone who plays it for their kids, but their kids are grown and out of the house. It doesn't talk to them. Well come home, brother, brother, let me play you something. And you're like, you're like, I gotta play something. Dad quit calling me. I told you you're out of my life. Just let it go to voicemail. Just let me play something, brother, I gotta play you something, brother, brother, Dad, You're not my brother, I'm your daughter.
Speaker 6: Come on, brother, Uh dude, wow, dude, yeah no, I think I think the only way I would die my hair like that would be diet white.
Speaker 5: Like, if it's going kind of kind of gray or kind of white, just go just say fuck it and go full on uncle baby Billy and just get a shot ahead of white hair. That being said, if I go bald, full on hair plugs without even patty.
Speaker 3: I think I think hair plugs a terrible two pay is one of the cool list booking look when like you could tell that somebody just laid like a dead animal on there any take backs or and they go out the fucking house like that.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, but you like that ironic?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, sure. I don't know if they exists really anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh no, when you see them, when you see them, you're like, there's a guy at the breakfast spot.
Speaker 5: I go to a lot that has a crazy gnarly to pay. Dude, you see like the line that goes across it's a lost art.
Speaker 2: Truly.
Speaker 5: If you guys, wait, I think we might have talked about this, but if you went bald, would you guys go, would you get hair plugs, I would.
Speaker 3: I would for sure wear them lugs or.
Speaker 4: Like the new school ones like the Piven Jamie Fox joints.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's hair plugs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I guess I just don't even know it's what. Although I know somebody who took Roguain or whatever it fell. They were fully a bald person and now it's back. And do they say illustrious?
Speaker 3: Ye? Luscious luscious both are words.
Speaker 2: Are they luscious? Luscious? Luscious? Lucious?
Speaker 4: Their hair their hair is luscious.
Speaker 2: Now you mentioned baby Billy, I would try that.
Speaker 4: First thing before I would get like plugs taken from the back to the front.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you would have to do roguin first, because.
Speaker 3: If not, if I ball just on the top and had like a scullet, I would be hyped on that. I think that's the coolest hairdo ever is when you just even when it's just the horseshoe around the head, that's a lost hairstyle. And I think it's you're talking about hull cogin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're just talking whole coked. Yes, But I'm saying, even if you're if it's.
Speaker 4: A lot, I don't think anyone had that except for him.
Speaker 3: No if no, I'm saying, like, you know, like say you don't have long hair, you're still like a short hair guy, but you still have the like horseshoe the Costanzo. Yes, that's the coolest hairstyle in the world. No, everyone is ashamed to rock that, like Lebron should have that. That ship is fucking cool, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the John Amos style. If Lebron had that.
Speaker 5: So it is weird that some people can can get hair plugs and it looks great, Like Joel McHale, like he has hair plug he talks about. I'm not outing him, but his hair looks great. You couldn't tell. You can't tell, right, he has. But Lebron, well, the guy has to get hair plugs every other weekend, it seems, and then it looks bad every time, like halfway through the year he loses his hair again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't even know. I haven't been paying attention. Why doesn't it look good?
Speaker 2: He's never admitted to it.
Speaker 5: But what I will say, it like just starts to it starts to fall out like halfway through the season.
Speaker 2: And I guess he's the athlete of court. I mean, why of course.
Speaker 3: But Lebron is buff enough and sick enough.
Speaker 2: I feel like Joel McHale probably works out like a yeah he does, I know.
Speaker 3: But Lebron is sweats NonStop.
Speaker 2: He's he's I don't think it has anything to do with sweating. They don't. I don't think they.
Speaker 4: Tell you, Tom, let's let's let's yeah, let's come on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So he's sweating so hard the hair just shoots out. It's like, we gotta go, We're gonna drown.
Speaker 3: That's besides the point. Here's the deal is. I think that Lebron actually has that deal. I think he has a responsibility because he's such a fucking legendate. He's such an he's such a fucking athletic god specimen arguably the goat he isn't he could grow that hairstyle, the horseshoe and make it socially acceptable and really cool.
Speaker 4: Who is who's the last person to rocket that you? That is this person? That is this figure you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Do you remember speaking? I think Zeus Bruce Willis. I think no Bruce never really Zeus like from Greek Times or whatever, from No Holds Barred starring Hulkogan is the bad Remember the bad guy Zeus. I think he had it and it was really cool.
Speaker 4: So that's the guy that's the last person to pull it off.
Speaker 2: It's been a while. No, there's probably some people who were like.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking, I can't summon the names. But they're like dudes in like funk bands that would like let their shit grow. That was really fucking cool, Like I want to say, like there was a dude in Cameo No that he had like.
Speaker 2: A flat wow. So all these deep cut all these deep cut bands that.
Speaker 4: Stop, let's just stop for a second, like van like the Van Gundy's the Van Gundy's Rocket. No.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing you have to still be. You can't be like a little like em. I want you to be like a buff dude.
Speaker 4: I think they're both over six feet, but they're just next to tall people, so you're like heating on them.
Speaker 3: They're kind of like turdy dudes though they're kind of nerdy guys.
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 4: That's how you think about Like CP three and then you stand next to him, you go, he's bigger than me. What the fuck?
Speaker 3: I'm talking to a guy con with some swag. Those guys don't have a lot of like swagger.
Speaker 4: Bruce Willis was he the last one to do this?
Speaker 3: I don't think he ever grew out the sides Like what isn'native?
Speaker 4: He looks like a dieard.
Speaker 3: No, that's like a buzz cut. At least I got a shave hit. That's not like.
Speaker 4: Can somebody pull up a picture of Bruce Willis and die.
Speaker 2: Oh he's talking about the long hair. He's not long. It just has to be.
Speaker 4: No, he's just talking about the horseshoe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bruce Willis doesn't have that. It's like one. It's like one.
Speaker 4: Even he's got a he's got a little bit on the top.
Speaker 5: He's got like a tuft, which my dad had when when we were when he before he was like admitted that his hair was bald.
Speaker 2: And that's dope too, And I'm down for that too.
Speaker 3: I love anybody clinging to their normal hair pattern as it begins to fade, it's even sicker.
Speaker 2: I think balding is fucking cool as buck. Yeah, I could agree that, being said, I would be are you setting something?
Speaker 5: I'd get hair yeah, I'd get hair plugs so quickly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it rocks.
Speaker 4: It's awesome that being said as fast as possible.
Speaker 2: That being said, uh absolutely, I would. I would.
Speaker 5: You gotta turn off that mustache, bro, It's not like that you could turn off and on a mustache.
Speaker 2: I wish I could, dude, I'm so.
Speaker 5: I just checked again, as if, as if it suddenly would start working and be able to be part of the cool thing where I can have mustaches like you guys can just add a mustache.
Speaker 2: But it's science.
Speaker 4: Hey, let's do take backs and ship I gotta.
Speaker 2: Go okay, all right? Any take back apologies? Any epic slams.
Speaker 3: I wish I could epic slam somebody in the in a wrestling ring that's on my bucket list.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty good points.
Speaker 4: And god, well, somebody sliding Blake.
Speaker 2: Will somebody sliding Blake's.
Speaker 4: D MS and tell him the last boss.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jesse Venturro.
Speaker 3: He's he's an animal, dude, I love you. Also, wrestler can't be a pro wrestler seems like sliding.
Speaker 2: Blake CMS with a person who's got the hair pot.
Speaker 3: I bet there's I bet there's a really metal bro who has Rick Rubin is pretty stick.
Speaker 2: That's long.
Speaker 3: I want I also want it not to be long. I wanted to be short. I wanted to be a short Oreshoot by the.
Speaker 4: Way, now that I'm like thinking, it's all just like Earthquake had it.
Speaker 3: Like wrestlers Mornice white hat it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot of a lot of Why is it all wrestlers? It's an insane It's an insane look is what?
Speaker 3: No, there's also you probably had a teacher who had the hat it okay, any other takebacks or dead.
Speaker 4: Rey No, I had a friend whose dad had it. Mister King, mister King had it.
Speaker 2: There you go player?
Speaker 4: Who else? Mister mister Philipsbourne had it? Was?
Speaker 2: It was a good look it was.
Speaker 4: It was like a little bit of an ownership thing where it's like I'm just gonna own it.
Speaker 2: I would like to give a shout out the weed company Lowells.
Speaker 5: They just sent me a package of a bunch of joints, dude, and their joints are the fucking best.
Speaker 2: Don't pay lolls. I'm having trouble sleeping, Sam. You barely smoke weeded Lowells. Right here, Look at this.
Speaker 4: I've been eating gummies like goddamn uh.
Speaker 2: They don't do gummies unfortunately, And look at look at this package. You want to say, beautiful. They have matches up top and then you open it up. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so big shout out to Lowells. I'm a big fan. Thank you for sending me this ship. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Like you get anything sent to you.
Speaker 3: I got this chat dude, which I'm freaking I bought it, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: I bought it out.
Speaker 3: I'm going out at night, out in the town and this and date Ray.
Speaker 4: No, okay, well, absolutely, you'll be with You'll be amongst them.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. I'm a good begins but well not me. I'm harmless.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: I work under the boat. I work at the bottom of the boat.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, all right, another episode.
Speaker 4: This is great.
Speaker 2: It is imported. This cruisisimportant.
Speaker 3: Dot Com get your tickets now.
Speaker 2: Cabins are selling like hot. I can't wait like cabins. Honestly, I can't wait.
Speaker 5: I can't Well, you have to wait until twenty second through the twenty sixth of twenty twenty six Tama.
Speaker 2: But I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll move to Tampa.