Speaker 1: I miss the good old days where we had feelings but we didn't feel the need to discuss them openly. We just bottled those things up inside ourselves and let them manifest in unhealthy ways and lead to stress, that constant, sufferable information. But we killed that inflammation by drinking seventeen high balls at lunch so we couldn't feel it anymore, and then going back to our office.
Speaker 2: And chain smoking pall malls. Yeah, we were happy and we liked it. That would be an experience.
Speaker 3: You missed that.
Speaker 1: Well, if you need proof this morning of how far we've come, then you need to listen to the latest thing that's going viral. And it's the job requirements of flight attendants from nineteen fifty four.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Okay, we'll go over.
Speaker 1: It in just a second, so you could be thankful for all the progress we've actually made.
Speaker 4: It's nice to have that reminder sometimes, yeah, because it doesn't always feel that way.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's your chance at one thousand dollars with hits. One of six point one pays your bills every single hour on the tens. Your chance at one thousand dollars. All I have to do is go to hits one of six one Seattle dot com right now and enter the keyword credit credit at hits one of six one Seattle dot com right now, and you could be one thousand dollars richer right now. For the list of job requirements for flight attendants in nineteen fifty four, it's going viral and people are sharing it like.
Speaker 2: What I already can get the world? Were we doing? Be interesting?
Speaker 1: One of the first job requirements for a flight attenant in nineteen fifty four be single stop it can you imagine having that at a job now? Be single and not engaged either?
Speaker 2: Be single? Done? Wow?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 2: They do tell you about it. Some jobs not to tell people that you're in relationships.
Speaker 4: There certain ones because you can get more money by flirting with people if they think if they have the illusion of the fantasy of being with you, that is no longer.
Speaker 2: This is actually one of those jobs.
Speaker 1: And this is back in the golden era of flying, right when it was like a party in the sky is now it's just a public bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thought about it. It used to be a lounge. Yes.
Speaker 1: Also, another one of the job requires mist to be a flight attendant in nineteen fifty four b between the ages of twenty two and twenty eight, between five foot two and five foot five. What and between one hundred and one hundred and twenty pounds.
Speaker 2: What is this a casting calling?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Pretty much, it's a casting call. That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: Have good eyesight, no glasses, good teeth, no gold showing when smiling, no problems, yes, and a good figure.
Speaker 2: With slender legs.
Speaker 1: Whoa we hear at pan Am. We want our tennis to have nice gams.
Speaker 4: That was the thing with PanAm, wasn't it. That was like that one flight, like the airline from forever ago. It was all about like beautiful women and oh yeah the party.
Speaker 6: And this would have been the height of PanAm fifty fifty four Yeah, yeah, so this would have been a height of PanAm. So it was literally a flying nightclub for rich people only. And so yeah, this is what it is. This is a high end cocktail waitress what they're describing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, well a nightclub in the sky sounds like a lot.
Speaker 6: It is my dream to bring it back. I want to do brad Am. Okay, brad Am, I want to have an airline. That is exactly why brand am, here's your list of job requirements for flight attendants.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I'm taking notes going over a.
Speaker 1: List of job requirements for flight attendants in nineteen fifty four, just so you can go, wow, we have made it quite far as.
Speaker 6: A I mean, guys, listen, it is better today than it has ever been ever in history, if you really sit down and think about it. We just get so caught up and complaining about everything, So things like this are great reminders. Have natural color to your hair. Oh no, die, no, die.
Speaker 2: But that's lame. Why not. You want to have a little.
Speaker 4: Fun, But back then it wasn't cool to get highlights or whatever you wanted. All that natural beauty.
Speaker 1: Have it at least four years of college or two years of college, and the two years and two years of business experience. Really but this is probably most important part to that. And the ability to carry on a lively conversation.
Speaker 2: Oh, lots of businessmen here that you need to float with the.
Speaker 1: Smile, show off those legs, and you get them some drinks.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this airline has those types of requirements, but if you guys ever flown Emirates, Yeah, Emirates, all of the flight attendants on Emirates are gorgeous, like absolutely stunning, and they do have the party in the sky where it's like they have that bar on the upper level if you're on like a double decker and stuff. So I don't know if they have this kind of list or a list at all legally, but it's kind of a coincidence that they're all stunning.
Speaker 1: Another job acquirement from nineteen fifty four flight attendant is have a good carriage.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? I don't really know. Is a carriage like I'm not sure the upper.
Speaker 1: Oh, your carriages must be great. I have an even temper and be willing and anxious to please.
Speaker 2: I'm anxious, man. I can't imagine getting that and going, oh me, I mean you can travel the world. Yep, I probably would have loved it. Actually.
Speaker 1: Also, clear skin and nice hands is out of the list. Nice soft hands, soft hand drink.
Speaker 2: I'm very glad that we're living in this time. It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yes, hello, this is tedde calling from animal shelter. I was looking for Megan. Hey Megan, how are you out today?
Speaker 3: Oh, we're doing pretty good.
Speaker 8: Thanks for calling Sack.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was just calling because you recently adopted a beautiful golden doodle from us, and I just was giving you a ring to check out how things is going with the golden doodle.
Speaker 9: Honestly, things are going like way better than I ever even imagine.
Speaker 10: Sleeping in the.
Speaker 2: Creek, always sleeping. That's great.
Speaker 1: Already well trained, that's good. That's a good thing to know. Now I'm calling today with some unfortunate news. I'm so sorry about.
Speaker 3: This making.
Speaker 10: What are you sorry about?
Speaker 1: I'll just cut to the chase instead of just you know I saying that and being almosterious, aren't I. I'm not getting to the point, and I'm telling you I got some bad news. I should just rip the band aid right off. That's what my grandma used to tell me to do, and it worked every single time. Didn't hurt as bad as if I just was slowly chugging along taking off that band aid. You know you have a chug along taking off a band aid slowly, It is not a fun thing to do.
Speaker 10: Yeah, just like kind of how you are right.
Speaker 1: Now making that is a good point. I'm still doing it, aren't I. I'll just get to the point then, so the Golden Year, Yes, the golden Doodle that you adopted from us. Who I can hear in the background there barking away, sounds like it's happy. We are gonna actually have to get that dog back. We do have a replacement puppy that you can take home and adopt, but we did not.
Speaker 2: Mean to let you adopt that puppy. I'm so sorry about this. Oh wait, you want me to give the puppy back?
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, but I but I find paperwork.
Speaker 9: I've already taken him to the debt like he's been here for like over a week and a half.
Speaker 1: Well, so we're gonna need the dog back. I'm so sorry about this. I never like giving this kind of news. We are definitely gonna need that puppy back from you.
Speaker 2: That you're telling.
Speaker 9: Me this has happened multiple times, Like you've called multiple adoptees and asked for them back.
Speaker 2: Well, not everybody have like a reputation for doing this.
Speaker 11: It's just a golden doodle.
Speaker 1: So that puppy, that Golden Doodle that you adopted from us, that is a breed that that people pay a lot of money for us. So we are going to be needing that puppy. Am I making any sense on that one?
Speaker 10: You want the dog.
Speaker 9: Back so that you can make more money off.
Speaker 3: Of the puppy.
Speaker 10: Isn't the whole thing that you guys stand for, like adopt, don't shop?
Speaker 1: Well, yes, absolutely, this is the decision that is not really known by anybody else after shelter.
Speaker 2: So I would appreciate if we keep this just between me and you.
Speaker 9: Oh so, it's not even like coming from your boss or anything. It's just like coming so that you can get the dog make money off of a dog that's already found.
Speaker 1: And Megan, I want to sell the puppy. Megan, I want to sell the puppy. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: That is it goes for.
Speaker 1: About eighteen hundred dollars. I can make about eighteen hundred dollars by selling that puppy in And we mistakenly adopted that to you.
Speaker 3: Oh so when you noticed is that I have adopted this.
Speaker 9: Dog that you could get an exorbitant amount of money for eighteen hundred dollars.
Speaker 10: And now you want the dog back.
Speaker 3: You're a pie.
Speaker 2: Well you cannot.
Speaker 10: Take this dog from our family, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: How about we go into business together. I think this could be a very lucrative opportunity you could adopt. I could call you when we get a rare breed in you adopted it, and we said, what do you think.
Speaker 9: Listen, if you come and try to get this dog, I will have the cops here waiting for you.
Speaker 1: You peace, okay, Well then I'll just let you know it's a prank phone call and your husband can let's set you up. And this whole thing was a joke.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Megan, this is.
Speaker 1: Actually Jewbil from the Jewbel Show doing a phone brank on you and your husband set you up. Oh my god, he said, you, guys, okay, adopted a new property and he wanted to disagree with you.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 11: Is this because he's been the one who's been taking him out every.
Speaker 8: Night in the middle of the night. He yes, that is okay if.
Speaker 9: He thinks he using the doghouse before he is on potty duty for months.
Speaker 8: Oh way, wake.
Speaker 12: Up every morning with Jewbile phone Franks week say mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 4: So we're getting closer to spring break ish, right, So Miami is doing everything they can to curb partying, and they've got a new Spring Break Reality check ps They can't wait going on what Miami's known for partying though, and they don't want people to party there anymore.
Speaker 2: So this I think they are, well, this is.
Speaker 4: The second year they've tried to keep people out, so this time they've got this PSA And in it there's college students who have arrived to Florida trying to go to Miami, but then they find out there's DUI sobriety checkpoints everywhere, and then they go on to find out that there's pricey parking fees and a curfew, all getting in the way of the fun. And then the it adds this website that you can go to to find out more information about towing fees, no novelty vehicle rentals, and the closure of all parking lots in South Beach on the popular weekend of March thirteenth, sixteenth, and twentieth, and the twenty third, so basically all of the weekends in March you can't park in South Beach.
Speaker 2: Okay, but that does not stop people from going there.
Speaker 7: It just makes people think harder about what they're gonna do when they get there, like, where we putting the cars?
Speaker 2: How are we? It's uber like it's not fun.
Speaker 1: So Miami's current tourism ads are don't come here, we suck so weird.
Speaker 4: They don't want to deal with the drunk people on the beach, the mess and all of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Is Miami retiring like it's going to Florida to retire, Like it's just done. That's funny.
Speaker 4: That's too bad because that's what you do in Miami, even if it's not spring break.
Speaker 2: You can do that in February.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that whole city's purchase purpose is to party in and be a port for bad people to get stuff into the country.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That you know exactly what your role is in this country, Miami, and.
Speaker 2: Knock it off. If you don't like it, move up to Orlando.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe Orlando will be the new spot. They'll take advantage of the fact that Miami's saying nah, They'll be like, come here, no dui check points.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised the other cities aren't already doing that, like the other beach cities. Wow, you know, unreal.
Speaker 4: But if you do plan to go somewhere for spring break, here is a PSA that you really need to take to heart, and that is.
Speaker 2: Do not try to grab a shark for a selfie.
Speaker 4: Well, there is a woman who is in Turks and Caicos who has gone viral because she was trying to get this shark to pose with her for a selfie.
Speaker 2: The shark took both of her hands.
Speaker 6: Oh, I only saw the part where she was like holding it or whatever, and it was kind of like smiling, but it wasn't a smile, shark.
Speaker 2: That's not a smile. I didn't see the other part.
Speaker 4: The shark took both of her hands because she tried to actually position the shark the way that she wanted to, Like, she's touching this thing, like, don't hello.
Speaker 2: Slapping it in the face. Have you seen it? Well, we're supposed to do.
Speaker 4: If you encounter a shark, though it to like get away from it, is to punch it in the nose.
Speaker 2: She was like tapping its cheek. You saw the video. Yeah, it took both of her hands. So don't you know your angles, shark. I can't take a picture from that angle. I mean it's awful, awful.
Speaker 4: She's not her hands, but like now you can't take any So don't put yourself.
Speaker 2: In that position, fun around and find out.
Speaker 4: Right, wow, and you're gonna probably want to take more selfies if you get the new iPhone because Apple has just announced that they're launching a new product this week and it's going to be the newest member of the family. It's the new iPhone SE four, so it's expected to have a larger screen, face ID, Apple Intelligence and all of that stuff. It will only cost you five hundred dollars. I don't like their SE types, the SE.
Speaker 2: I don't like them. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 6: I had one for a while. It's basically think of like whatever phone you have. So if you have the latest iPhone sixteen, the SE is going to be the thirteen in a new case.
Speaker 2: Well, what does SE.
Speaker 7: Mean isually like a different model of it but it came back.
Speaker 2: It means yeah, so efficient.
Speaker 4: Five hundred dollars isn't as much as you normally pay for an iPhone.
Speaker 2: That's a third the price. Yeah, got it. But it's also not as good. Got it. It's not great. So you don't want to take that when you try to see the shark, No, that's what you want to take.
Speaker 6: You lose, Yeah, along with your hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes sometimes these trendings turned out to be like the biggest life lessons, So thank you for being here.
Speaker 2: Should even need that life very obviously.
Speaker 4: It should be, but apparently so we wanted to make sure our listeners don't do that, and that is what's trending.
Speaker 2: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Cec is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she thinks that her husband, Nathan of three years, might be messing around. So see if we can help her out. Cec, I'm sorry you're going through this, but what's up. Why do you think Nathan's cheating on you?
Speaker 11: Nathan and I, like you said, have been married for three years. We've been together for five years, so you know, a huge chunk of time we you know, I feel like we have a very different way of just like looking at the world. I'm very type A. I'm very business oriented, you know, super organized, and Nathan, you know, for lack of a better phrase, like he never really grew up, okay, and most of the time, like most of the time, it's like that's kind of why I love him, you know, it makes him really lovable and sweet and balance and it compliments me. Yeah, we balance each other out exactly, and he keeps me like he keeps me really grounded because you know, I have a short fuse. I'm the first to admit it, and you know I will go off on a rampage about something and he'll just like keep me in check and then like all keep him like in reality, so like making sure that he actually does what needs to get done. So you know, he has a lot of friends still from like his younger years. My best friend Nora and I have been like inseparable since we were kids too, so we kind of both have these figures in our life that we've known forever. But Nora, my best friend, is actually the reason why I emailed into the show, which is really really upsetting to me because she's, like I said, my best friend since I was a kid.
Speaker 2: You think he's cheating with her? Yeah, yeah, well what makes you feel that way?
Speaker 11: I like, I hate to even accuse her of this because it breaks my heart. But Nathan and Nora have a great relationship, like you know, in a respectful way, or so I thought, and I've never questioned him faithfulness until about four nights ago. I was just home watching TV and Nathan was off, you know, doing whatever around the house, and he always just like leaves his phone everywhere. His phone was on the coffee table in front of me while I was watching TV and it lit up. I wouldn't have looked at it, but it lit up and there was a message from Nora. So I picked it up, just kind of absent mindedly, like you know, not even really thinking about the fact that it was his phone, just like a phone lights up and you instinctively reach for it. And I saw the message and it was these two mirror selfies of Nora and she was like completely topless.
Speaker 5: Oho, okay, no bra And there was a message with it, like under the pictures that said as requested hope you like, which I like, could you be.
Speaker 11: Any more obvious? And so so I put the phone down because Nathan was coming back into the room and he didn't even like touch his phone the entire time we were sitting there, and I like wanted to see his reaction to getting those photos in that like really suggestive message, but he didn't, he didn't reach for his phone, and so yeah, it was just I don't know, I'm just feeling incredibly betrayed by both of them, honestly, because these are like my two favorite people in my whole life.
Speaker 2: How did you just sit there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How did you sit there and not freak out? With the phone right in front of you and him right next to you? I would have lost?
Speaker 11: Oh No, I was like internally like in such turmoil. But like I I just didn't know how to confront him in the moment, okay, because like you don't imagine that your best friend is ever going to send the love of your life nudes? And so what happened? Like what you're just like in fight or flight or freeze? I was just I just froze. I just had no idea what to do.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm in fight for you.
Speaker 6: Does he normally look at the phone though, I'm wondering about that. So if you're normally sitting on the couch, does he normally grab his phone? And he didn't this time?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 11: I mean to be honest, like he leaves his phone all. He's not great at like responding.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sometimes people will change if they know that message is going to be coming. It's like they ignore their phone entirely. What do you mean, I just I'm not that into my phone.
Speaker 1: You know right, you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at. So we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to me from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else or your friend.
Speaker 2: What's your friend's name again, Nora or it was Nora? Right? Okay, thank you? Play a song come back and get you to catch cheater next, it's time to catch a Cheater only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheeter. CC is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of three years named Nathan might be cheating with her friend. Actually, so we're about to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral apartment, and we'll see who he sends those flowers to if she sends them to his wife, Ceci or to her friend Nora, or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: All right, CEC.
Speaker 1: Before we do that, why don't you kind of catch us up on all the things that make you suspect him to be cheating.
Speaker 11: Yeah. So, basically, my best friend Noaura and I we've known each other forever, and my husband Nathan really likes her too, just like, you know, in a respectful platonic way. Or so I saw it. And one the other night, I was just like sitting and watching TV, and I saw Nathan's phone light up with a text from Nora, and it was full of like topless photos of her and like a very suggestive message to him. And so I like, I'm pretty much one hundred percent sure that something funny is going on here, because.
Speaker 2: That's the logical reaction.
Speaker 1: I've tried to think of what there could be that's an excuse, and I can't think of one unless there's.
Speaker 2: Some other guy in her phone with the exact same name.
Speaker 4: But the chances of that that's triple check.
Speaker 2: Triple check.
Speaker 4: When you send a newt who you should be, you should check should not that everyone does?
Speaker 2: All right, CEC?
Speaker 1: Are you ready for us to call him and see if we can figure it out.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, hello, Hi, this is Corbell calling from SO.
Speaker 2: I was looking for our awards card member named Nathan. Uh yeah, this is hi, Hi Nathan.
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with the big congratulations. Thank you very much for being awards member with us. You're this most big winner over here.
Speaker 3: What did I win? Oh?
Speaker 2: The flowers? Oh okay, maybe you didn't know.
Speaker 1: Every single month we choose one Rewards Card member to say thank you very much for being such a loyal customer. You've won thirty six long Simmer roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the fifty United States, absolutely free.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, you.
Speaker 14: Don't need my credit card or anything.
Speaker 1: No, no payment necessary, nothing like that. It's literally just our way of saying thank you. And you'll get confirmations in your email on everything.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I can take the information over the phone. It just takes a couple of minutes. Yeah, we can do it now, I guess great. And the first thing I would need to be the first and then the last name of the person that you want to send them to. If you want to put anything on a card, and then I'll get the address from you and we're good to go.
Speaker 3: Sure, I think, oh you know what, So her name is Nora?
Speaker 2: Okay, got that anything you like to put on a card to Nora?
Speaker 14: Yeah, so let's put Please stop worrying.
Speaker 3: No one will know I got you.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yes, I can do well, I can't do that, actually, I guess. Hi, Nathan, this is actually the Jubal Show. It's a radio show. Yeah, dude, what for real?
Speaker 2: My name is Jubel. I am Nina. I'll hear Victoria and we.
Speaker 1: Do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater, and your wife Ceci is actually on the phone.
Speaker 11: Nathan, how could you do this to me? Are you serious? Right now? I trusted you and you're cheating on me with my best friend.
Speaker 8: Like, oh my god, I can't even believe I'm.
Speaker 11: Saying these words out loud.
Speaker 14: This is this is insane.
Speaker 3: I am I am not cheating.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 3: What? What?
Speaker 11: What were those topless photos? Then that's not cheating. That does suggestive as it gets without actually sleeping with my best friend.
Speaker 3: Why why are you on my phone?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 11: Why are you sending my best friend flowers and why and why are you sleeping with her?
Speaker 14: I'm not sleeping with Nora. There's an explanation I can explain.
Speaker 10: So explain it.
Speaker 11: So explain it.
Speaker 14: Okay, Well there's a very good explanation. Obviously. You know James comes over every week. I'm trying to set James up with Nora.
Speaker 1: Okay, that sounds like such a lie. Okay, she sent topless pictures to your phone.
Speaker 14: That's not okay, I know, I know, But Nora she told me that she had saved James's number as she was like Nathan's friends in her contacts in the phone. She sent the wrong person the pictures that night to the wrong person. It was meant for James. Okay, I didn't even see those messages until like, way way later.
Speaker 4: Well wouldn't you if you were Noura, go straight to your friend and go, oh my gosh, I'm so mortified. I just sent your husband naked pictures of myself, Like, why don't you do that?
Speaker 3: That was his name?
Speaker 11: Why would she put him in her phone? Nathan's friend.
Speaker 2: She knows his name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And also, if you're the husband who gets those pictures, why don't you go, hey, your word of friend, just send me Nick.
Speaker 9: I've watched you really to see how you'd react to the photos.
Speaker 14: I yeah, I know, and there were literally you're saying, like, why why was the name? By freaking out about it. Nora, she sent at the very least like twenty thirty messages freaking out. Okays, didn't want to call because she knew that you were going to lose your mind if you found out, and really, would you come on? You would have lost your mind, right, I would have lost my mind.
Speaker 11: It was an accident, it was okay, but I'm also losing my mind now anyway, because you decided to keep this from me, So either way, I was going to lose my mind.
Speaker 2: Well, also, why were you sending her flowers?
Speaker 15: Then?
Speaker 3: Okay, so asked her. I finally saw what was going on.
Speaker 14: I immediately deleted the pictures, and then I just took a screenshot to show Nora that I had deleted them, so she wasn't thinking that I kept the pictures for whatever reason, and it was still really freaked out. She was embarrassed out of her mind the entire time. And that's why I gave it the flowers.
Speaker 3: It's not happen. I don't.
Speaker 11: I don't fully believe you yet, but this does sort of track for Nora.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you do you buy that from your friend? You know her well enough to I actually do.
Speaker 11: I can't believe I'm saying that, but I actually do.
Speaker 4: Well, there's an easy way to handle this thought, James, get Nora, have your man and you all in a room and bring it up for a topic of conversation and see how everybody reacts.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm fine with that, but we can absolutely do that. And I'm sorry. I just didn't want you to freak out. I really am sorry that I kept it. That was wrong, and I promised the next time your friend sends me pictures of her boobs and I'll tell you right away.
Speaker 12: The jewel shows to catch a cheetah.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 10: Can I take your order?
Speaker 9: Am I gonna tall ties?
Speaker 3: A large black coffee?
Speaker 10: Large black coff Do you mean a venty?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I mean a large? He means AVENTI yeah, the biggest one you've got. Venty is large, no vent is twenty Danny large is large. In fact, tall is large, and grande is Spanish for large. Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three language.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Amerzon all the fun, half the facts game of trivia. Yeah, for all the trivia glory. What also tickets to?
Speaker 2: What do we have tickets for?
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 2: My Chemical Romancer? My Chemical Romance?
Speaker 1: Tickets on the lines of call us eighty eight three eight eight three four three six one. You can also d ms at the Jewel Show or go to the Jewel Show dot com if you have what it takes to beat Victoria ra mirrors.
Speaker 2: Witch it out.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, but did coming in? I guess for trash talk today? Yeah, okay, here's your trash talk music.
Speaker 7: Guys, just don't be worried. I can recommend one thing. I just hope you stretch before this game, because.
Speaker 2: I'm about to leave you region for answers so hard you might pull a muffle. Nice good works. That was actually pretty perfect.
Speaker 1: Alright, So call right now if you want to play eight a eight three four three one six want to play you vers Victoria next?
Speaker 2: I'm stupid, You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking, I'm not attractive.
Speaker 3: All right, as long as you're willing to admit that.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, you versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Mirrors in a game of trivia for my chemical romance tickets today and let's meet Today's contested for you.
Speaker 2: Where's Victoria, Tanya? What's up? Tanya?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 2: How's it going pretty good? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm ready to win?
Speaker 15: Victoria's going down?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: It was actually really good today?
Speaker 9: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 16: I don't how many brain cells you got.
Speaker 2: Left after the long weekends. You might have had too much fun.
Speaker 1: No, we'll send Victoria out of the studio, and while she's leaving, Tanya, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 2: Okay, sounds great, let's go. Here we go, Tanya. Your time starts now.
Speaker 4: Which singer is known as the Queen of Soul? What was the name of the first video uploaded to YouTube? What is the fictional medal in Black Panther that powers Wakonda Path? What is the highest selling video game of all time.
Speaker 2: Mortal Kombat?
Speaker 4: In Greek mythology? Who turned Everything they touched into gold?
Speaker 2: As? What is the name of the villain in the Saw movie franchise Jigsaw?
Speaker 1: All right, god that, and we'll bring Victoria back into the studio. And while she's getting settled, Tanya, what do you do.
Speaker 2: For a living?
Speaker 9: I am a customer care advocate for a large international company.
Speaker 1: Amazing every very hard to be patient with the customer, very much.
Speaker 2: So bless you girl. Have you ever snapped on a customer? Not at this job? I wonder why she left the last one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright, here we go, Victoria thirty seconds. Since there as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to beat Tanya outright to win.
Speaker 2: Yep? Are you ready? I'm ready? Here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm so ready, Tanya. Thirty second second, Tanya, you can tell Victoria win.
Speaker 4: Ago which singer is known as the Queen of Soul?
Speaker 2: Uhh uhh uh oh, I don't know. Next pass? What was the name of the first video uploaded to YouTube. Uh a video game? What is the fictional metal in black panther that powers Wakonda?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh oh, titanium, that's it. What is the highest selling video game of all time? Still in the black? Wait, highest sailing video?
Speaker 4: Look Call of Duty in Greek mythology? Who turned everything they touched into gold?
Speaker 2: That's so cool. There was someone who did that. That's I don't know, I don't know. After Zeus, that's wrong. You're way over your time.
Speaker 1: So let's send it over to the scoreboard now and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer Brass.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: Uh, Victoria didn't get any correct Then Tanya got.
Speaker 1: To what Tanya, congratulations, you did it. You beat Victoria. You got my chemical romance tickets.
Speaker 8: He's going to be so excited.
Speaker 2: My daughter's stream on the radio. Aretha Franklin is the Queen of Soul.
Speaker 4: Me at the Zoo is the name of the first video uploaded to YouTube.
Speaker 2: I feel like I need to watch that.
Speaker 4: Vibranium is the fictional metal in black panther that powers will Condact. Minecraft is the highest selling video game of all time.
Speaker 2: King Midas is.
Speaker 4: The person in Greek mythology who turned everything they touched into gold and Jigsaw is.
Speaker 2: The name of the villain in the Saw movie franchise. Oh, I need to either.
Speaker 1: It sounds cool. Being able to touch everything and it turns to gold. Sounds cool, right? That kind of sounds your loved ones. You try to hug boom their goals.
Speaker 2: You got put some gloves on, then you're not really touching them what you want.
Speaker 1: Well, then imagine that you have to wear protection with everybody you touch in any way.
Speaker 2: And wouldn't the gloves turned to a gold you get one.
Speaker 6: It's not as cool as it sounds. People say he's got the mighty touch. The people who don't know this story think it's a good thing.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The people who do know the story like everything that guy touches turns to crap, that's unusable.
Speaker 2: It's a very gold lonely life. Yep, okay, so kybe their friend. I need to steal everything they touch. It's the ultimate mine. Instead of looking at your touch, at.
Speaker 1: Mine mine, your congratulations. Well play you vers Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember if you want to play Victoria, I have to do is d m us at the Jubil show or go to the jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 12: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates.
Speaker 10: Law dot com.
Speaker 1: Kristen is on the phone today for a first date follow up and she's getting ghosted by Garrett. So we're gonna see if we can figure out why and maybe get her another date if she still wants one.
Speaker 2: Kristin, what's up? How are you hi?
Speaker 10: I'm beside being ghosted? Doing great?
Speaker 1: Not to back before we ask about your dat and stuff? How long has it been since you heard from Garrett?
Speaker 10: Like three days?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's been too bad? Rather three day.
Speaker 9: Mark, and I know, I feel like he's probably not interested in I want to kind of figure out why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, three days might not necessarily be a full ghost yet you know.
Speaker 10: Well there was a read receipt.
Speaker 1: Then maybe if he read a text and then hasn't responded in three days, then.
Speaker 4: That's infury process to you and for not sending him eight paragraphs. So what happened on the date though, Like, what is it about him that makes you want to find out?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean we met through mutual friends, and you know, we just kind of clicked and we went to a concert together, and I thought we had a great time. And yeah, I haven't heard it from him ever since, and you know, I'm trying to figure out maybe why that happened.
Speaker 10: And I'm yeah, I'm at a loss.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, tell us about the date.
Speaker 9: So we went to a concert and you know, we had a couple of drinks and we we made out, and I think he was looking for something maybe a little more, and I kind of backed out. You know, I'm not kind of looking for a hookup right now. You know, I think maybe I sang to him and got a little drunk.
Speaker 10: Maybe he'd like my singing.
Speaker 9: I can get a little loud and voice dressed, So maybe that maybe scared him.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what you're supposed to do at a concert. Yeah, did it seem like it bothered him?
Speaker 9: I mean I thought it seemed okay, But now that I haven't heard from him, I'm really trying to rule out.
Speaker 10: What the possibilities were.
Speaker 9: And you know, I wish he'd be an adult and you know, have a conversation if there was an issue.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just he wanted to hook.
Speaker 9: Up, I guess, you know, And it's a real bummer that he couldn't just be upfront and tell me that, you know, if that was what he was looking for, and you know, I wasn't given what he wants.
Speaker 10: He could just be an adult and say.
Speaker 9: Like, hey, you know, for whatever reason, I'm not interested and be gracious about it, as opposed to just hiding.
Speaker 1: So how do you know that he was trying to hook up other than that he was a dude on a date? Y?
Speaker 9: Yeah, he was kind of handsy and you know, kind of got a little below the equator, okay, and you know I kind of pulled his hand away and I'm like, I.
Speaker 10: Don't know if I'm ready for this quite now.
Speaker 9: You know, we ended the night on a life note, and you know, I didn't really want to take it any.
Speaker 2: Further for the first date, okay.
Speaker 1: And did he seem bothered by that when you you know, smacked his hand away and said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I mean he.
Speaker 9: Wasn't thrilled about it, obviously, but yeah, I just I don't know why he ghost me about it.
Speaker 10: He could have just been up front about it.
Speaker 1: If that is the reason, would you want another date? Because you know I've been you know when I used to date. I'm married now, but when I would go on dates and stuff, and if ever I got get away from the equator, it's too hot there for you right now, I would be fine with it, you know, Like I never threw a fit, but I've learned about a lot of dudes, especially like they get upset and I've never cared. I've been like, Okay, that's cool, we can wait till later. You know, So if you got upset about that, would you want another day?
Speaker 9: We really did have good chemistry at the beginning, you know, And that's kind of what I want to find out a little bit more about. And you know, if there's a good reason why he ghosted me, then you know, i'd be really interested in potentially having a second date. But you know, I guess we'll have to find out why.
Speaker 4: That's such a good point. We're jumping to all of these conclusions. It's been three days. There's a really good chance that just something else.
Speaker 2: Was going on. Yeah that's true. Yeah, Well we'll try to figure it out for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll play a song, come back, and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and get you another date if you still want one. Okay, thank you for me, Thank you plays song comeback. Get your first date follow up.
Speaker 12: Next first Date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at advocateslad dot com.
Speaker 1: If you're just joining us for today's first date follow up. Kristen is on the phone and she's not getting a call back from a dude named Garrett. So we're going to see if we can figure out why she's getting ghosted and maybe get her another date when we call him. In just a second before we do that, Kristin, remind everybody about your date and why you think you're getting ghosted.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So Garrett and I met through mutual friends. We went out on a date because we clicked almost instantly, and we went to a concert and after the show, he ghosted me.
Speaker 2: It's seen three days.
Speaker 9: I sent him a text he left me on red and yeah, I want to figure out why did I get a little bit too drunk? Was my singing really loud and bad? Or was it just that he was looking to hook up? And I'm not too sure which one it was, but he seemed a little bit upset when we were making out, and these hands started to go a little bit south. And I told him I wasn't looking for that, so I want to figure out why, and if there's a good reason, then you know, I'd love to have a second date.
Speaker 1: It's only been three days, so you might not be getting ghosted, but you probably are since he read a text and didn't respond.
Speaker 2: Right now? Okay you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. Hello, Hi, may I speak to Garrett? Please?
Speaker 3: Tim?
Speaker 2: Garrett? How are you? My name is Jewbell, and I host a radio show called The Jewbel Show. Hi, Garrett. He hosts that show with some friends, and my name is Nina. I'm one of them in mine Victoria. Yeah, so there's three people on the phone with you right now. How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? What are you guys calling for?
Speaker 2: We're calling because we got an email about you from somebody who listens.
Speaker 3: To the show, an email about me about what we do.
Speaker 1: A segment on the show called the First Date follow Up. That's where if you go out on a date with someone and then you end up ghosting them, that person can email us to call you and figure out why you're ghosting them. So you went out with someone and now you're not calling them back, and they want to know what happened.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean I went out on a few dates the past couple of weeks. Is this I don't know which girl?
Speaker 1: All right, well, let's see we can help you out. You went to a concert together.
Speaker 8: I think I know who you're talking about, Kristen, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, so she emailed us and said that she really liked you, but you're not getting back to her, and she wants to know what's up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know, she's cool, doesn't getthing wrong. But I kind of thought we were gonna be on the same page, like we were going out. I thought we were kind of just, you know, gonna lead to hooking us at the end of the night, and like she wasn't down, So I don't know. I mean that was kind of like my main motivation to go out with her. I'm not really looking at like date right now.
Speaker 2: If you just wanted to like hook up with someone, conscience can kind of be expensive. Why not just go to the bar?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's true.
Speaker 8: I mean I don't know, they weren't that expensive, And I don't.
Speaker 3: Mind, you know, having like a good time. You know, I'm not just exclusively only trying to do that, like I'd like to have a good time during the night too, and then kind of ended with the thang.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's why you're not that's why you're ghosting her though, because it didn't end with the bank.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, well, I'm not trying to ghos through it. It's only been like two or three days.
Speaker 8: But I don't know, I just kind of lost interest.
Speaker 1: She thought maybe that the reason you weren't calling back was because, you know, you wanted to hook up and she wasn't into it that night.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I mean, I mean I feel a little bit bad, but I mean it's just kind of is what it is.
Speaker 8: I mean, I assume.
Speaker 3: That she was, you know, on the same page.
Speaker 2: I mean, what would give you that impression.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean she was being all flirtatious and you know, like the first time we met, same thing, and she was like texting me some stuff and I don't know, it's just it was very clear that she was wanting something and then I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks for being honest, man, I appreciate it. And now I'll be honest with you. Kristen is actually on the phone. She's been listening this whole time and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 3: She's on the line right now.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: How's it going.
Speaker 10: Nice to hear from you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know I would.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 9: I text you three days ago and you know, I said I had a nice time, and you disappear and ghost me, Like what's up with that?
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, you know, Look, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You know I've been busy and I did mean to text you back. I don't I don't really go with girls like that, Like I'm not trying to be like that guy.
Speaker 8: But I guess.
Speaker 3: You just I guess you just heard I mean what I said, and I don't know. I mean, I was looking to hook up and you weren't down, and it just didn't end up going to where I wanted it to.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Well, I mean the thing was, like we met through friends, and if you wanted to hook up and we were drinking that first.
Speaker 10: Night, why didn't you just pick me home with you?
Speaker 9: Like I don't understand, like a concert and making it enough then you know what I mean, Like, if you wanted to hook up.
Speaker 10: We could have thought that night when we're just drinking together, like you.
Speaker 9: Bought concert tickets, you picked me up, like we went to a show.
Speaker 10: I thought, well we were a little more girl.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, well you're not, are you.
Speaker 9: Because you can't text me back like an adult and say hey, I had a nice time, but you know, maybe we're not looking for the same thing. Like you could at least be courteous. Everyone's on their phone the entire time, like everybody's on social media, and you say you're too bogy to respond to a text like that doesn't fly.
Speaker 8: Well, it's literally been like two three days. I mean it's not like it's been.
Speaker 10: Lead the most obvious art of ghosting.
Speaker 1: What would he say to you that would make you feel better about the situation if if that's all he wanted, I mean, he could.
Speaker 9: Have just been up front, you know, and just said hey, like you know, I'm looking for this, And if I said I wasn't looking for it, then it's like, okay, well we can't give each other the same thing have a great you know life.
Speaker 4: So Christin, if he would have said that upfront, do you think that you would have wanted the same thing in that moment?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, how do I even say that?
Speaker 8: Like it's supposed to be in podlied?
Speaker 10: Okay, you can go on, mind you're like, what's that that?
Speaker 2: Man, it's tough in these streets.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, I want to sleep with you. That's what I wanted out of the date.
Speaker 8: That's that's it. Are you happy now?
Speaker 3: I mean that they're honest.
Speaker 9: Thank you for your honest, Syve. But yeah, I just you know, you could have had better communication.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I mean I've never had a girl take me on the radio.
Speaker 8: I mean that's kind of crazy itself, especially after like three days, Like, that's kind of wild.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you want another date, but I'll ask anyway, Garrett, would you like it to go on another date with Kristen?
Speaker 2: We'll pay for it.
Speaker 3: No, I'm okay, I'm done with this. It's all too wild, too much.
Speaker 2: Well, what if Kristen wants to sleep with you?
Speaker 8: Then?
Speaker 2: Would you be cool with it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm not down anymore. It's just the radio called kind of weird.
Speaker 9: Well, Garrett, how would you feel if I said I actually want to sleep with you, I just didn't want to do it on the first date.
Speaker 3: Well maybe I would, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I just not not on the first night.
Speaker 1: So, uh, what does that mean that it's going to happen or yeah, are you saying that you want to go out with him again?
Speaker 2: Still? Of course cute?
Speaker 8: Well then I'll text you, okay.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: I mean I'm saying this as a successful first day follow up. Kristin you I think you have another date or I'm not sure? And Garrett, thank you for your time.
Speaker 2: Please be safe.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 12: Juble's first date follow up only on the new Hits one of six y one what powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 2: Now it was time for NINAS was trending.
Speaker 4: Man scammers, we scamming, But you say this to yourself today. I'm not getting scammed because I'm about to tell you about two of the biggest ones happening right now. One is the IRS scam and the other one is the easy pass scam that Victoria fel for about a week ago.
Speaker 2: Why you gonna call me out? So I did?
Speaker 4: I got the same text message, actually, but I remember we had the conversation, so I didn't do it.
Speaker 2: So these are text messages. These aren't emails.
Speaker 4: They're texting out people telling them that they can claim fourteen hundred dollars in payment from the IRS.
Speaker 2: That's the numbers they've chosen.
Speaker 4: And then there's a link, but don't click it because it's not real.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to give you that money. It's not real.
Speaker 1: Just don't click any links ever, right unless you know who even if you know who it's from, just don't clickly.
Speaker 6: I literally got an email from somebody the other day that I know from their email that was weird language like it was like like they wouldn't be like this, and there was a link in it like hey I need help with this and there I was like, what the heck? And then I get an email two hours later from that person saying, hey, I think I've been hacked.
Speaker 2: Oh good, that was smart of you. But they get more and more believable.
Speaker 4: That's why it is actually, I think important to remind yourself everything probably is a scam.
Speaker 2: I just want to know what it is.
Speaker 4: Well, well, just know the IRS wants everybody to know the only way that they contact people is through the postal service, never through text messages and never through emails.
Speaker 2: So now I have to check my mail also, Yeah, that's how they get you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so the one with the easy pass they are sending text messages telling people that they've got unpaid easy passed holes. Oh, but that's not the people that it comes from, so it would come from the state. Essentially, if you have an easy pass hole, that you messed up.
Speaker 7: But that's why it kind of confused me, and I thought I messed up because I have my easy pat my whole thing whatever set to auto pay and it's immediately so it's just come out of a bank coount right, and it hadn't.
Speaker 2: So I was like, oh no, what am I doing wrong? Like do I have a balance?
Speaker 7: And then I checked my account, I said I have no balance, and I'm like, well, Le's message it saying I have a balance, so that I clicked on the message.
Speaker 2: Well, then also when you look at the number, you can tell too.
Speaker 4: Sometimes converse or emails or whatever are scams, so please don't click on those things.
Speaker 6: The advice is if you get somebody from some an email from a thing that you do have, like let's say it's your toll thing whatever, don't click on any links. Just go log in on your own like outside of that, and then see what's going on there.
Speaker 4: See we're not getting scammed today today, who's watching the White Lotus Season three, episode one air last night. We are not having any spoilers because I haven't watched it yet.
Speaker 2: That's your fault. I'm not giving any spoilers here. Somebody dies, Okay, you're lying.
Speaker 18: They all do, so what I do want to do? So, if you don't know, The White Lotus is a show on HBO Max and it basically has taken vacation destinations and turned them into interesting storylines. So season three takes place in Thailand, and the four seasons resort that it takes places at has already started to get booked up by fans of the show who just want to stay in the hotel. So if you're wondering how much it costs to stay it in that hotel for a night, it's twenty four hundred dollars oh before taxes, So that's for one night. What and people are booking it like crazy because they love the show so much.
Speaker 2: These are rich people resorts all three seasons.
Speaker 4: It's rich po Yeah yeah, so save up all your money forever and then go I fin that Wou'd be.
Speaker 2: Cool to see, But that's too much. It's a lot of money I would not spend just watch the show.
Speaker 4: This is when you become the show instead, and then you can this is when you become a travel influencer that watches like TV shows and talks about all your shows and goes all the places that shows are filmed. How are you making money? They are just flying you there? Oh and then like sponsorships and stuff. It was a great idea. So it's a great idea. What he has that life.
Speaker 2: Yet that's what's strending.
Speaker 1: How do you absolutely crush it in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 1: This is a full proof guy. How to crush it in twenty twenty five? Okay, it says hype less?
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: Embrace the chaos? Twenty twenty five is a wild ride. Oh just pretend it's all part of the plant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can do that. I believe in that chaos. Actually a lot of magic comes from chaos.
Speaker 4: We did have a podcast called Classy Chaos Victoria. If you haven't heard it, you can catch up on it. Since we've had an episode dead.
Speaker 2: I don't know if chaos it's not dead. It's just taking a hyaenay. But you can search it now and get the whole first season. The first season.
Speaker 1: I love me, I said yeah, just go with the flow. I mean, if you can be peaceful inside, then nothing's really that chaotic.
Speaker 2: Is it. Yeah? Wait, it might be chaotic.
Speaker 1: But around you, around inside almos a cucumber inside, right, Yeah, this magic.
Speaker 2: Kind of come from the chaos sometimes I don't think so, not for me enough.
Speaker 4: And then, like you know, it puts you under pressure and then you see what you're made out of and then magic comes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds stressful to me.
Speaker 1: I usually just go it's fine, it's gonna be Paul, you do.
Speaker 2: Just chaos around me. I'm not gonna let the pressure get to me. Yeah, we are different in that way.
Speaker 1: Another way to absolutely crush it in twenty twenty five, be delusionally confident. I believe in this, no idea, what you're doing doesn't matter. Oh, walk into the room like you invented Wi Fi and you'll be fine.
Speaker 2: Actually do well.
Speaker 4: I think you do believe in this. You talk about a lot how you're overly confident. You never call it delusional, but you do own the fact that you're overly confident.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I'm not delusion. I don't think I'm delusional about it. I am overly confident. I think I can do anything. I always have thought I can do anything, which is good in certain instances. Some instances it's not good. People who deal with over confidence like I do. You'll have twenty minutes to get somewhere, you'll have five minutes to get there, right, twenty minutes on time. You have five minutes, and you're like, I can still make it on time. Right, So I'm gonna mess around with the house a little bit more. And then you leave a minute before you're supposed to be there, thinking that somehow you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Get there on time. Do you know you never get there on time. That's a different kind of delusion. But yeah, you should be confident.
Speaker 1: I think people deal with a lot of times that imposter syndrome, right, Yeah, which is really sad because any room I've ever been in, I felt like, yeah, I should be here right right.
Speaker 2: Like you're in a.
Speaker 1: Meeting with like CEOs and whoever, and they've all got all these college degrees and stuff like that. And I've heard of college, but I've never been. You know, I've been on a campus before. Same thing. Yeah, one time in high school we took a tour of a place that's about my college experience. But you know, but like if I'm in the room with someone, I always feel like, yeah, I should be here.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, the exact opposite.
Speaker 7: If I'm in a room with just our bosses, even the ones I got the station, I'm kind of looking around and being like rad Am, I supposed to be in this room.
Speaker 2: He's like, yes, Victoria, to sit down, and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 4: I think sometimes it takes a while for reality to catch up to you, because delusion is also just another word for a dream. So if you have the ability to dream something and make get bigger and want that for yourself, I mean, Brad's making a face. I'm not gonna allow it in the fact that some people think I'm not capable of doing something and hold me back from trying. But I also think the imposter syndrome too, like you have to let it catch up to you a little bit, like because you do feel like you don't belong there at first.
Speaker 2: I mean I do sometimes. Yeah, as a business owner now I definitely do.
Speaker 1: It's come back to bite me that I never feel that way though, because like certain things that I've done that have been successful, people ask me about it and they're like, did you ever think that your show would be syndicated in all these markets? And I have to check my answer because my answer is yeah, that's the whole idea. I feel like I'm behind plan. Like at this point, I thought I was going to take over all of radio and I haven't.
Speaker 2: Yes, Jule, someone asked me the other day that I was like.
Speaker 3: I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm just feel like such a loser. And they're like, dude, what, and like they went through this whole thing. I'm like, I'm like, yeah, it's a huge show. It's great, it's fun, I get to create stuff. But I just I'm so far behind my plan, right, And then they're like, wow, you're a bummer.
Speaker 3: Seriously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, I've never understood why people are shocked by their own success. It's like, yeah, this is what I had planned to do. Actually I plan to do way bigger, so I'm not there yet. But yeah, of course, of course. But you can't answer that way because then people go, you're not grateful, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: You have to be like, oh my god, yeah, I had no idea.
Speaker 1: Likes to be here, Like I'm terrible. Have you seen me? I'm an idiot? I don't know how it happened. I just got lucky. I tripped and fell after all that and be like, yeah, this is exactly what I planned.
Speaker 2: What happen? So cool? Yeah, but people don't see it that way anyway. That's another way to absolutely crush it.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty five, AI everything, honestly, absolutely, I do too.
Speaker 6: I have some conflicts about this in my brain because it's bad for the environment. AI is the environment, but the time it saves me outweighs my feelings the environment. How much electricity do you think it takes to run those servers?
Speaker 7: A lot less than the amount of times it takes me to google an answer?
Speaker 2: Well, they don't. They have solar panels.
Speaker 4: Some guy just showed up at my house the other day knocking on the door trying to get a solar panel.
Speaker 2: Like all that stuff is scam and so our wind. The problem is it with us or the AI.
Speaker 1: The problem is that the climate hasn't figured out how to use AI to figure out how to fix.
Speaker 17: Your soul is gone, thank you, It says, invest in the most stable currency coffee.
Speaker 4: Oh coffee, that's not even stable. You getting prices have gone.
Speaker 1: Up an influencer's guide to how to absolutely crush it in twenty twenty five. Become an unpaid consultant. Why it says, give unsolicited life advice to strangers in the grocery store.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. Everybody loves that. Don't know, don't do that. I'm not crushing it.
Speaker 4: You will be crushed for giving somebody unsolicited advice in the grocery Start not egg plants wrong.
Speaker 2: Try this one. It says to charge your phone.
Speaker 1: So really, honestly, if you can keep your phone charge pretty on a daily basis where you don't have to worry about it, that is oppressive.
Speaker 2: You're crushing it in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: I will tell you I do judge people who have like their negative numbers on their phone charge, Like if their phone charge is less than fifty percent for most of the day, there's a judgment there. Like our social producer, their social media producer, Gabby, Yeah, she never has any charge on her battery and that does make me wonder a little bit about her responsibility.
Speaker 2: Been like that. Also, I love you, but it's weird.
Speaker 1: You have an outlet at home and the number one thing that this influencer says you need to master in order to crush it. Twenty twenty five is master the art of ghost replying. Excuse me, open messages, mentally respond, and then never actually reply.
Speaker 6: I'm assuming that's how Jubill responds to I.
Speaker 2: Really am mastered this one. I'm very good about all of our text messages. We go to this one. Apparently I'm crushing Jubiles dirty little secret. Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret? I do, I'm sweet. What is it?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 15: I've been in and out of a relationship for the last three years with the same person, and we've kind of broken up and got back together. And when we were apart, we were seeing other people and I was not able to finish without picturing him. So the entire time that we were separate, I was sleeping with other people. I was picturing him.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, So it was a dirty little secret from those people people.
Speaker 15: Now we're actually back together, ironically, and I just am so in love with them, like I haven't been picturing anyone else. But I also have like a baby cake, so every time we have sex, I picture him getting me pregnant.
Speaker 2: Wait what, Okay, I don't know. I don't know if that's a king.
Speaker 4: I think that there are a lot of women that think that way when they're with somebody that they're really in love with. It makes me just want to create something that's both of yours together. So you want to have a baby with this person.
Speaker 2: Does he feel the same way.
Speaker 15: I think he's coming around to it.
Speaker 1: I have the same thing, but it usually turns people off because you know, I like women, and so I'll be with a woman.
Speaker 2: But I picture me getting pregnant from it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then I poked my belly out and knoct pregnant behavior.
Speaker 2: How do they react to that? They usually run, well, they're going to stay fit. Well, thank you for your dirty little secret. Thank you?
Speaker 3: Bye?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up? Is the jubil shows dirty little secret?
Speaker 3: You have one?
Speaker 16: Yes, I I have a dirty little secret that.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows.
Speaker 16: I don't want to have kids. And they're like, oh, it's probably because of La la la. But it's really because of my niece and nephew because they are crazy and they're they're high energy, and there's always a problem, and my sister is always complaining about the things she can't do, like go to Hawaii or like even like this, like a simple girl's night. She has to like stay home and watch the kids. And I'm like, oh, I don't want kids because of that, but nobody knows it's it's strictly because of my niece and nephew because they're so annoying.
Speaker 2: All right, well, thank you for your little secret.
Speaker 3: Of course, have a good one, you doo.
Speaker 2: What's your dirty little secret.