Speaker 1: What it's lip service. I'm Angela Yee.
Speaker 2: I'm Laura Ramia, I'm Jeordie George, I'm Beato, I'm lyrically sh.
Speaker 1: Okay, by the way, a married couple on that side of the couch. You know what I mean? You know, let me see, but bam it up again.
Speaker 3: And the watches little so we gotta gotta match the two. You gotta kind of let go together. You know.
Speaker 1: Our producer Dan, he's engaged and he was talking about picking out his fiance's ring. Did you have input on what ring I would want?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 3: It was I think it was mostly like the like the diamond on top of the pair shaped diamond that she wanted to have.
Speaker 4: Everything else was kind of like, hey, let me get creative.
Speaker 3: I had got to have some type of originality to it myself.
Speaker 1: Surprise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm surprised. So definitely has some input. But I took it.
Speaker 3: She get me a little bit and I took it and ran with it. Okay designed it and me and my jeweler we designed it together. But I came up with some of it. Yeah, little custom joint.
Speaker 5: What about his ring? So how does that work?
Speaker 2: It was very much pustom. No idea how it was gonna look, it was supposed to spin, actually if you can, Yeah, this part was supposed to spend.
Speaker 4: Yeah's supposed to spin. I'm like, I'm like, that's too much.
Speaker 6: Your anniversary something.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The more I wear it now though, it's like, let it's not. It's already doing a lot, just add add the spin.
Speaker 4: It's like, come on, let's keep it simple.
Speaker 1: That's how you said women are not deterred by the wedding.
Speaker 4: Ring, right at all?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, sped into that if I see somebody with a wedding ring, that's off limits.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 9: It's because a lot of men don't make that the boundary, and so women think that it's okay and they got the green light because it's happened before you know. Or they'll be like, oh I'm separated, Like it's very rare that I feel like a man will stand ten toes down on his actual marriage.
Speaker 4: They should be like, bag, that's that's how I am.
Speaker 3: I was like, listen, if I'm scared of anything, I'm scared of God, Like that's something you just can't break that bond, that promise, so leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you said, and you guys were together for how long was it?
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty?
Speaker 1: We met and we started fourteen, but then ten years later you got married.
Speaker 4: So why did you?
Speaker 1: What made y'all decide? Because you have a darted to who's for? But what made y'all say, okay, now is the time?
Speaker 2: That's some good questions?
Speaker 4: Well, well it was.
Speaker 3: It was more so man kind of like we we met, we were young, we were kids, we were just having fun and it started getting serious.
Speaker 4: Obviously, I'm not getting married. I didn't have any.
Speaker 3: Money back then, you had no motion going on. And the more I got to know her, it was more so like when if I did do it, I got to really do it the right way. I had to grow. I had to grow spiritually, mentally, I had to become more of a man. And just to do that, she's definitely started putting pressure on me.
Speaker 2: After a while, they didn't move it. We didn't left together the whole entire time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just we just started. We've only been living there about three years now, yeah.
Speaker 2: Four years.
Speaker 1: But you know what, that's the right way to do it. Sometimes people jump into things, Oh you know what guys would do to They'll mess up and then think let me propose went out apology.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Another thing for me, man, is you know I wanted to we had a baby.
Speaker 3: I first dore her out of the way a lot, a beautiful daughter, but I wanted to see if she was a good mom.
Speaker 2: He sat to me the other day, I want to I want to.
Speaker 3: Tell you, Yeah, I want to see if she was a good mom, because if you're a good mom, you can be a good wife. If you was a good dad, and after after Caden, that's a good one. After Caden, she started like, yo, what we're doing, Like what we're doing?
Speaker 4: What we're doing?
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think it was just time and perfect time. And I truly feel that way. If you if you're not willing to make a sacrifice to a good mother or father, you're not gonna make a sacrifice to be a good husband and wife.
Speaker 1: Now you guys met through music, right, Yeah, yeah, So tell us about.
Speaker 4: That up she you know, I peoped it was.
Speaker 3: It was like at a forget what it was called or something like that back in the day, back in that line. It was a gold room. It was an event going on there.
Speaker 4: And she was there.
Speaker 3: I was there with my manager at the time, role and she was there with one of her friends, and I just I peeped her just doing her thing after they had they was kicking it, just politicking, and I'm off the rip. The chocolate caught my eye. I'm like, I'm like, no, you don't listen.
Speaker 4: I'm just running through.
Speaker 3: So the chocolate come out. Man. And you know, me being me, being an R and B singer, somebody, I had a little confidence back there. So you know, I put I rolled down and she ain't gonna lie, she swore me. She's straight like she she was smiling while she did it though. That's why I knew I still had a chance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Like no nigga.
Speaker 4: And fast forward. I didn't get her number. I did get her YouTube page though, leave a comment.
Speaker 3: I'm in there.
Speaker 4: I'm in there, I say, YouTube page, I'm in there. Fast forward.
Speaker 3: We met again at at at an event at Justin's and we just connected from then, but she still didn't give me a play. She was connected from music, okay, you yeah, we connected from music, so you know you had a guy.
Speaker 1: You got a man. Also, so many songs earlier songs might have been about.
Speaker 4: Her, absolutely, yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Wow. So you was telling her listen, leave him alone.
Speaker 3: I was planning the seeds from day one. I was like, man, my boy, you bet not letting. You better not let it slip.
Speaker 5: How did he slip?
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 2: Cheated? He cheated up?
Speaker 1: Of course and right there he cheated. Did you say, let me double back? And you know we had a little chemistry. Let me let me open that door.
Speaker 6: And so what was the first date?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, well we went to Applebee's something, but no, we had the best time. The chemistry was like everything I was.
Speaker 1: Did you get dessert?
Speaker 4: We did?
Speaker 2: We got it all for twenty It was. It was good.
Speaker 1: Shout out to applebee You know they did a study and they said I think they said for people on death Brow, the number one choice for their last mental was you know, I've never had Applebee's, never had Applebee's.
Speaker 8: Chili's was mine chili and t g I Friday?
Speaker 2: I picked, I pick.
Speaker 1: I've never tried Tuesday. You have never been there either.
Speaker 3: This is amazing, though, Clo covid really to some people up.
Speaker 1: And you know what Olive garden. Oh yeah, people sleep on garden and got great like bottomless salad.
Speaker 3: I think it ain't no Corabas, but it's it's cool.
Speaker 4: Carabas is better.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking of my piano's.
Speaker 4: Oh, I like though they got cool, but I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna let my favorite out of all of those places.
Speaker 1: It's PF chained.
Speaker 8: Cheese day, the lettuce wrap with the ice cream.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, so good, change your life?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm sorry, we got here.
Speaker 3: Let's food already.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: So app was the first date and then after that it was a nice connection.
Speaker 5: Thought that.
Speaker 3: She definitely made me wait, I ain't gonna lie to you. This is that's one thing I respected it by her.
Speaker 1: At least you didn't chat on her man, because.
Speaker 3: If you're not, if you want to call the texting and you know, conversing cheating, who's texting?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: I was him? He was texting me. He was persistent. He was like, good morning morning, this morning.
Speaker 1: Sorry, can you please stop calling me sweetheart?
Speaker 2: He didn't do all that, but he was like, good morning, did you eat? How are you? I'm like, and I was forving.
Speaker 5: Him, Okay, were you saying good morning back or just sometimes yeah?
Speaker 1: Like what was your responses?
Speaker 2: I was replying.
Speaker 1: There as somebody who's in there in the field, So you know, it could be. But okay, so now be honest. Did you think you were kind of attacted to him? But you knew you were in a situation for sure?
Speaker 2: Okay, for sure.
Speaker 6: You leave the little window.
Speaker 4: Open elaborate ya, did you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what? It was like half and half because I was like, Okay, he looked good, he's amazing, But I have a man, so I didn't look that deep. I didn't dive too deep into Okay, damn, I really want him. It was more so, let's do music together, and I tell him that.
Speaker 1: It was Yeah, that has to be tough to do music with somebody you're attracted to, Yeah, because you know it's already going to be like a little bit of a vibe doing something together.
Speaker 5: But then when you already are kind of like you.
Speaker 1: Kind of like.
Speaker 3: If i'd got in the booth, it'd been wrapped, little buddy, does.
Speaker 1: That mean the sound you got it was that about shot?
Speaker 3: It was yeah, she was she inspired up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a time.
Speaker 3: That was the time during COVID too, where you know, she's a she's in the field of a service industry, so at the time, you like, can't go to work, can't go in can't be around people. She was pregnant, and obviously things were slow for a lot of people, and I was like, you got it, No worry about it, You'd be right, you know what I mean. And it was kind of like my way of creating a song for her to listen to over and over and over, because that's the best way to break through to a person. It's for them to hear it repeatedly, repeatedly. You got it all right, Now covid is over, It's time to boss up.
Speaker 1: That's dope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, oh yeah, they're back, we're back outside. It's time to boss up. You gotta come up with a plan because this may happen again. And now yeah, about to be another lot, right, that's why everybody's going so hard though, But that's sometimes that's.
Speaker 4: What the world needs.
Speaker 3: A reset, like y'all to y'all too comfortable, y'all needed, y'all need to do more to where if something like this happened, you still you're still good because the internet didn't shut down right at all.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's when it went viral.
Speaker 3: Everybody was at home listening to it and and they're like, yo, this song has inspired me so crazy, and it was literally inspiration for her, but it ended up being inspiration for.
Speaker 1: That's how you should be because sometimes when things aren't going well, you be stuck music and you need motivation to be like, you need to do this. Come on, let's get your life together. Let's handle all these things you know you need to handle for yourself.
Speaker 3: Let's be more prepared.
Speaker 5: Yeah, next time.
Speaker 9: Entertainment industry, you just never know. You're only as good as your next gig. And when you don't know what that is, that imposter syndrome is going to come up. And it's like you need everybody in your camp empowering you when you can't even empower yourself. So I felt like that was a very powerful song and thank you women's empowerment to earlier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it was easy for me because I'm independent. So my streams went up three hundred and fifty percent, so.
Speaker 1: I'm start to soup.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yo, yeah, that's what I'm like, it's the reason I'm telling you you good.
Speaker 4: No, it was like it was one of those things.
Speaker 3: It was easy for me to get through it through it like that because I knew I knew what was coming and I see, I seen a numbers.
Speaker 4: I've seen the amount of money that was being generated on a daily basis. So I'm like, oh, yeah, we're good.
Speaker 5: What did tiny desks do for you too? Talk about that day?
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: Tiny Desk was actually a scary moment because we didn't rehearse for that particular stage.
Speaker 4: We rehearsed for parrals something in the water festival.
Speaker 1: That got cancer.
Speaker 3: Well no, not not that, not that we did it, but it was scary because you know, Eric and I we we were rehearsing for something in the water. We think we're goinna be on the stage, crowd screaming, we whatever we on the day up. Oh, by the way, we're gonna stop over here at n PR.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do We're gonna do tiny desks casually.
Speaker 5: That's not enough of a head.
Speaker 3: We don't don't even We ain't got the outfits nothing. We get that they got the outfits laid out.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, so y'all playing.
Speaker 1: This, that's crazy? Why get your heads up.
Speaker 4: Each other?
Speaker 3: Like, nigga, you ready, nigga, I take the low.
Speaker 4: So we were like, yo, let's do it.
Speaker 3: What you're gonna say? You no, you can't say no. At that point.
Speaker 4: It's like, bro, now we didn't rehearse, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: But it turned out to be an actual one of those moments in my career that actually it is still you know, standing the test of time because we just like that happened what two years ago twel years ago and people still talking about it was one of those things where people you standing next to the goat one of the greatest to ever do it and holding your own So it was like big big shots out to him too for sharing his light man, because a lot of artists they don't share their light.
Speaker 4: They yeah, they gatekeepers.
Speaker 3: They scared to share their light because you know, they're afraid of the next artists.
Speaker 1: But you know that's good for him too, like, because you want to be able to have dope ass people when you're doing something like tiny dask I guess talked about even more. You know what I mean, it's just a different look. And I think the real measure of success is how many people you end up helping. Yeah, it's not just about you by yourself. It's like, okay, let's lift everybody up. But on another note, to tap out. Now that's on the new album the next chapter, and so we gotta ask.
Speaker 5: Y'all some real ship right here? All right? What is Yeah? We're ready, always ready, Okay, don't you tell?
Speaker 1: All right? So tap out is all about like trying to make her tap out first during sex in a good way. You know, you want to have her knees trembling, but sometimes it like backfires on y'all. Uh, and y'all end up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, finish your first.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So talk to me about the inspiration for the song tap out and what that's like in real life.
Speaker 4: Oh man, the inspiration tap out the song, It's plain and simple. It's what it is.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to make you tap out, trying to make you get yours off a few times I get mine. It's it's a competition in the bed room. It's definitely a competition, especially on.
Speaker 4: Business, especially especially on.
Speaker 3: Uh you know on days where we go we go a week or so without without it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh you made me wait Okay, So but yeah, I mean it's it's good.
Speaker 3: I think every time we do it, it's not a thing that it's just we make love every time. And that's why I think we kind of take our time with you know, two three days in between, just to like, let you.
Speaker 4: Know, let you rebuild, build it back up, because I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna need to make a niece.
Speaker 4: I want I want you to be doing this.
Speaker 3: I want you to be working, working, all right.
Speaker 5: How we want to hear your side of this.
Speaker 1: You know when it comes to tapping on, now, if you have to be honest, who usually taps out first?
Speaker 2: Oh? I think it depends no percentage percentage?
Speaker 1: Wow, who's the champ here artist?
Speaker 4: I was like, I do, he said, but this is this is crazy right. But let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: Over the time, over the time people we've been together, I really had to develop that that sense of she had she had to show. She had to like to slow down, you're doing to slow down? Hold up, wait nigga.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So over time it was more so like it was it was a thing with I'm gonna show you, Yeah you please me, but I'm gonna show you how to really make sure that I'm I'm pleased at the end. And it was more so like just a nigga, take your time what you're rushing for? And yeah, so now I show both this ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah you had a good teacher.
Speaker 2: I've been married, no it's actually got.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now you know. Now now we do it with no no guilty conscience.
Speaker 5: Oh did y'all really used to feel guilty?
Speaker 4: I mean we ain't married.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll be doing a nasty but now we're married. So God said it's good now we're married. Now when you're like, but no, I think it's the same.
Speaker 4: I think it's a little more.
Speaker 3: I think it's a little more passion maybe now because now we're trying for another baby.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, little brother, she's asking.
Speaker 3: She looked she've been asking too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now what about shot? Were there things that you had to teach her how to do? Because we don't normally hear that from guys. We always think that guys just and that's it and they're gonna get there is no matter what. But what were some things that you were like, Okay, she got to learn this about me?
Speaker 3: Well, well, I mean, hey, you know, I like me, I love head.
Speaker 7: You know what somethime you gotta get that say that sometimes you gotta go.
Speaker 4: I mean, you gotta get down there.
Speaker 1: But it's like different things when it comes to that. It's not all like on one side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, as you right, And it was more so it was another thing. It wasn't even something. It was nothing I needed to really had the teacher. It was something I had to like let her know that I loved when she did.
Speaker 4: You know, keep it up. I want you to build that.
Speaker 3: I want you to build your confidence when you're doing that, when you're on top, baby, I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: I love it when you're doing.
Speaker 4: It, you know, like you know.
Speaker 3: So it's more so like, no, you ain't gotta always turn around, you ain't gotta always do the pogoing you gotta always do sometimes you can sit up.
Speaker 4: And swing their hair. I love when you do a little.
Speaker 1: And you learned some new things today.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm gonna get up on top of it.
Speaker 3: So it was more it was more so just letting her know. I love this, love when she tried new stuff. You know, do something different, baby, how you want to do it, where you want to do it, you know, like let me know, so you know, because getting too comfortable is never good initiates.
Speaker 1: Actually she does okay, good, Yeah, that's why she'd be tapping out.
Speaker 4: But you know when she gives, when she gets me going, I I'll be all in it.
Speaker 1: So I mean It is hard though, because you do have a you know, you guys have a kid, and then you're both working all the time, and sometimes that does end up to be that ends up like becoming not a priority for sure.
Speaker 3: That's a fact too, man, because we gotta we got a baby girl who's extremely clingy in the mix, in.
Speaker 4: The mix.
Speaker 3: To be outside, I want to come in, sneak in the room and get in the middle of us, like you know.
Speaker 2: So it's just started doing that.
Speaker 4: And it's a lot.
Speaker 3: It's a lot too because sometimes she got you know, she gets it ready for bed at night. Sometimes she doesn't want to go to sleep, she want to stay up for another hour, and by the time she come in.
Speaker 4: The room, she tied, oh I'm sleep.
Speaker 3: So you know, that's something we had to really say, sit down and say it ourselves. No matter how what we do, we have to keep the intimacy aspect of priority in this relationship.
Speaker 4: And we've been doing good in that.
Speaker 9: How open are you guys to experimenting or maybe including other people?
Speaker 6: Like what's that communication?
Speaker 5: Look, likeroat clear was crazy.
Speaker 9: Wites it up or something like talking about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked about it, but I don't think that's an entrance. I don't think so, yeah, I don't think just checking right.
Speaker 3: It's funny though, because you got to think about.
Speaker 2: It, man, like, yeah, I don't think that's.
Speaker 3: Something you really won't like you really want that, like you really want another woman to come in and meet? Or do I read one of the man like that's first of all, that's a train number one.
Speaker 1: That no, no, no, that's not true.
Speaker 5: It's a threesome.
Speaker 3: Because you exactly, I'm just saying you.
Speaker 4: A negative conversation behind two women and the man and two men and a woman. It's like, do you agree.
Speaker 1: That's a little different, But I think that it's not acceptable for men to be with us. That's what it's really like women. You guys think that's dope. Most women aren't going to be like, can we bring another man? But it's not more as common as sometimes women initiate that conversation like let's bring another woman, and it's cool.
Speaker 4: It's usually because she got she she got a little thankful women to.
Speaker 8: Or do you think maybe it's just like she's doing when that thinking that that's what the man? Yeah, you know that that would make that man want.
Speaker 3: You, And that's what you got to have open dialogue between the two, like what do you really want? Is that something you really want? To be honest if okay, if are you going to be mad at me if I be honest with you? Or is we are we really having that conversations? You know, and we've had that conversation.
Speaker 2: Conversations and it's like you've been together a long time.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you've had every possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely no, And I don't think we would.
Speaker 3: I'm cool with that. I think that's something that's that's sacred. That's something that I I mean, we have people.
Speaker 1: I see like I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: Absolutely right, and you.
Speaker 1: Might feel the way she's more into your wife than you know.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, listen, I'll be cool. Listen.
Speaker 3: Look, ain't just know you're coming home with me always.
Speaker 1: We got to understand that she's staying right there for everybody in here. Since we're talking about keeping it honest the song honesty, Yeah right. Are there some things that you don't want to know that you feel like absolutely in a relationship, or if something happens that you shouldn't share, or something that you don't want him to tell you, you know, because sometimes in relationships, we don't really want to know, and you say, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Are right. There's some things that if I don't know it now, I don't want to know it because it only all it does is creates that that negative image and that negative that those thoughts about. I don't want to I don't want to know your body count. I don't want to know which one of your boyfriends your exes had the best set. I don't want to. I don't want to know none of that.
Speaker 1: We're here now.
Speaker 3: If you if you on you in college, I don't want to know about it. I don't believe that because it's to be honest, it's you know, because it's it's a thing for men, that's you know, that's a that's a confidence killer for a man. And sometimes just being just being totally transparent. You you had hot me, man, Noah, I thought it wouldn't even like that, you know what I'm saying, But I don't know. I'm loving you for the.
Speaker 1: Here right now.
Speaker 8: But what about in the case where I have like there's a situation when a friend of mine, they were she was engaged to this guy, and the reason one of the reasons why the engagement was broken up and they were too high profile people at this moment.
Speaker 1: The reason they're engaged.
Speaker 8: They broke up is because they were at an event or something like that. The guy, this guy came up and pretty much let him know, like, Yo, yeah, I was with your girl, like you know we used to you know, not.
Speaker 1: There was just a conversation.
Speaker 8: I don't think it was anything him trying to be you know, I don't know what. But then again, but his thing where I was just like, Yo, why didn't you just tell me?
Speaker 1: Like you have to let me know?
Speaker 8: So when these things happen, at least I already know no one's catching me. So that perspective, like especially being in the.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what do you think you would you want to know if somebody in the room.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely, I agree, Yeah, because I don't want to be embarrassed.
Speaker 1: I don't want nobody to think they got one.
Speaker 2: Up, right, I.
Speaker 1: Never happened before me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, let me know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I mean, it just depends, okay, if you if it's if it was if not, If it's somebody I know somebody, you got it, you gotta.
Speaker 5: But if you don't know somebody gonna meet someone.
Speaker 3: It's somebody I don't know, like you ain't got to come up with all volatier, like just so you know if you come over here. You know, back in college we messed around and be like you got like.
Speaker 1: It was no big deal, right he my pussy in college details.
Speaker 3: The thing is we come over here trying to run down and be like, hey, listen, but she already told me how did you move around? You know, we got the type of nigga man, Like, listen, we all got pasted, We all got people we used to mess with. As long as you respectful to me now right, were good money straight?
Speaker 1: What would you not want to know? Like if you were like keep that to yourself? Or do you want to know everything? Because I want to like women be actually like we want to know.
Speaker 6: I want to know.
Speaker 2: I kind of want to know, but not really like if if I'm the same room with somebody, yes, but other than that, I'm good m h.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes it be irritating when when guys be telling you too much, yeah, I don't like yes, like I don't want to hear about it, and I'm really good I remembering certain things.
Speaker 2: You'll be like fus.
Speaker 8: At three pm, we were in the store and we saw Homegirl and then it was her Homegirl.
Speaker 1: You guys, they always said the place this all right, you know, I'm going to tell you this, but like and you'd be like, I didn't even really need to know that you did this, Like this in my.
Speaker 8: Head so much, I'm like, but why you have to tell him that you went at this time and went there?
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, that's too much sharing my voice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think, my friend.
Speaker 3: If the conversation comes up, and you gotta be you gotta be real good judge at what you should say, what you shouldn't say too, And that's just certain.
Speaker 4: That's just the way people are set up. It's just the way we were saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, listen, I'm gonna tell you what it is, but I ain't gonna tell her that because if you know your person, you know, like, nah, that ain't gonna fly because that's something that's something I ain't trying to I'm not trying to fight that and had this conversation with her for the next year, So I'm gonna I'm gonna die with that, right, Yeah, you know, you come then.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it together for a really long time. So prior to you guys locking it in. What was your situation, because she was in a relationship, Were you or no?
Speaker 4: I was?
Speaker 3: I was, I was. I was young niggas, I was exploring. I was fresh out of high school. Yeah, I was like high school ID two. Yeah, like my team. So I really and I was really focused on music. I was focused on trying to get this get this music going. I was homeless at the time. She ain't know it, but I was.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was just moving around, honestly, to be totally honest, I was trying to find I was trying to find me a safe haven. I was trying to find me somebody that I could rock with, that would rock with me. You know, if she had her own she had a whip, that's our whip. You know she got cut, you know at our house.
Speaker 4: That's just being honest.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's a survival.
Speaker 3: It was a survival instinct. But look a little did I know I will fall in love, right?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: I fell in love and now we're here, we are, you know, twelve thirteen years later married. So that's what I was. But I was moving around doing my thing. I mean, she even when we started talking, you know, she was doing her thing. This was after she left her dude, and we was just we were just rapping, just talking, you know, were at that at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't even know how tough that is too, trying to do your music and not having a place to stay. This's like stable. Yeah, it was tough, and people don't know that because they see like some successes, so then you might as soon.
Speaker 4: I ain't making no money from the Voice. I ain't make no money from that.
Speaker 3: Every piece of money I did make, I had to send back to the to my mama and you know, my my little brother and them like that. So I was I was on that, but I was at work, literally at work. So yeah, man, people everything everything that glitters and go everything it don't seem if it ain't what it seems sometimes, but it's still a part of the journey. It's still a part of the process. And even coming off the voice, I'm still broke.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, you know what I mean. And they like he's chilling, he got money.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't aspect at that time coming off the voice.
Speaker 3: She because she she's been an entrepreneur whole life, doing hair, you know, make up everything.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we saw that, by the way, my friend Tia did your make up for your wedding.
Speaker 2: That's she's amazing where you were, Yes.
Speaker 4: Killed this.
Speaker 1: I love that amazing job. Let's get to the wedding business, right, because this was this year that everything happened.
Speaker 5: A lot of people.
Speaker 2: Comments are going crazy.
Speaker 1: Before the wedding, right, you know, people have different traditions and different things that they do. Sometimes people are like, we're not going to have sex for a month before the wedding. You know, as far as seeing the wedding dress, a lot of times you don't want him to see what you're going to look like or what that's like. So talk to me about before you guys got married, what were some of the traditional things that you did to get prepared.
Speaker 4: I don't think we.
Speaker 2: I don't think we didn't.
Speaker 4: We didn't traditions.
Speaker 5: So you saw the dress and everything before.
Speaker 2: The dress, did you say, the reception dress.
Speaker 4: Saw the reception dress, the wedding dress.
Speaker 2: He wanted my hair show, he kind of you kind.
Speaker 3: Of, And we didn't want to be to tradition because it just it creates boundaries. It creates so many boundaries of what you can and can't do. Like no, I said, no, we we are in love, will blessed?
Speaker 4: What do you want? How do you want this wedding? Look? Look what I mean?
Speaker 3: So man, whatever she wanted, I was like.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: It was really his idea with the yacht.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah in Miami.
Speaker 3: That was wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was his idea. Were supposed to do a destination wedding.
Speaker 1: We want another shot where we are.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: So we got to do a wedding shot clock. You know, we didn't make it to the wedding, but we're going to have a shot.
Speaker 6: And all three out, we're gonna talk.
Speaker 3: Listen, and I said, you want to get married, but this is thirteen years that well, you're.
Speaker 1: Not in the Micloria, so hold on, hold on, this is thirteen years.
Speaker 5: Thirteen is a lucky number.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thirteen years of just thirteen years.
Speaker 1: Did you ever break up during that? Wow?
Speaker 2: That was the problem.
Speaker 6: Like what was the biggest problem y'all gone through?
Speaker 4: That's a big shot, huge shot. I gotta do the interview.
Speaker 1: We got to remember to pick up the kid.
Speaker 5: Another kid.
Speaker 1: What was the most challenging part during that time or whether it's you know, what was the hardest part? Thank you?
Speaker 2: I won't say hardest. I will say not even a challenge, because I don't. I really don't. Yeah, it wasn't really challenging, but anyway I think it was. I think it was what you're thinking about, what you're thinking.
Speaker 4: What you're thinking about? You say what you think?
Speaker 5: We went to here with you have to say without his wing and first.
Speaker 2: So I get this question a lot, like how do you deal with the girls? How do you deal with him? In the industry? And I tell people all the time, I don't deal with it, right, it's not my not my job to deal with it. But I would say that I would say, I females. Females are bold as hell.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, I could see that. It's crazy, So it wouldn't even matter.
Speaker 6: To take another word.
Speaker 4: Are you taking all?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: There we go?
Speaker 3: You have at home absolute.
Speaker 2: Baby number two?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm hmm.
Speaker 1: How did you set the family is like like you know him and your family like and her?
Speaker 5: Your family like her.
Speaker 4: Man they love her.
Speaker 3: H to piggyback on what was the challenging thing? What was challenging for me most was I could just being honest, just staying faithful.
Speaker 4: After we after we.
Speaker 3: Actually said, hey, we go together. Now, it took me some time to get to get there. It did, And that's and it's not that's not necessarily just saying having sex with other women, even entertaining women, getting numbers to be young, you know, like yeah, So that was a big challenge, and I knew that was a big thing for her. So that was really one of the things that I had to really hone in. And that's what that's what I meant when I said I had to grow more. I had to grow a little more. And knowing that what I have at home is enough, knowing that you know, she's growing just like I'm growing.
Speaker 4: She's an amazing person.
Speaker 3: You know you're gonna hurt her, you want to hurt like that's that was one of the things I didn't I just didn't want to.
Speaker 1: And sometimes it takes going through something to really know that you can't fuck up absolutely before you get married, because.
Speaker 3: It's it's too many, it's many people like it's a lot of people. Ain't too many chances you can get with people like and she's one of the ones.
Speaker 5: Just like, listen, I ain't going by to die.
Speaker 3: You suck up, granted, granted, shield she'll she'll you get away with a couple of little things, but she'll like, listen, tell you this, stop playing.
Speaker 4: But if it's if it's the big thing all and all things like it might be.
Speaker 2: And I'm just telling with a co parent. That's when every little entertaining females like, don't even damn them, right, because then then it goes far. I don't get them your number because then what if I didn't catch it?
Speaker 3: Then what you know what I mean, how.
Speaker 6: Do you feel about liking picks?
Speaker 2: I don't care about any of that.
Speaker 5: And I know guys be coming at you too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: I don't get jealous.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just that be her comments.
Speaker 5: No, think about how you back to like do work?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 5: What if a guys like yo, I want you to come right?
Speaker 1: You know they do? Yeah they do.
Speaker 5: Does it ever make you feel a little like?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Just I think I just need to be there. No, No, I need to beat I just want.
Speaker 3: To meet him, you know, just want want him tell about his Yeah. Because and it's the thing that when you hadn't been in this industry long enough, you know a nigga that's really doing this and a nigga that's just about to play with your time. And I see niggas, we see a man should maybe you know this person like, nah, but let me send it. Let me send the picture around and see who it is. Come back like, oh, nah, don't rock with him.
Speaker 4: He full of it.
Speaker 3: This nigga be trying to, you know whatever, try to get women to come in and do whatever.
Speaker 4: I mean. Like, so it goes hand in hand. That's why I just said I want to be there.
Speaker 3: If I'm not going to never tell her no, don't go do it, because that's like me stifling her creativity, right, you know, but hey, I go, I'll go with you.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had experiences where a guy was inappropriate?
Speaker 5: No, that's good. That's a blessing.
Speaker 4: She can fight those.
Speaker 3: That's why she probably like your worth mother's son.
Speaker 5: That was in New York.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she definitely all right. Now the first time y'all had sex, okay, except.
Speaker 4: Wow, go ahead talk that talk that talk.
Speaker 2: We had a one night stand.
Speaker 3: You did not we really did the Margarita's man. Yeah, that was the same. It was like the same thing you broke with her. Niggas, So she was plotting. She's like, yeah, where you want to go?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 8: That takes that like that stigma of one night stands and you know, giving up too quick. I just had a conversation about that somewhere that was like, you know, I was like, listen at the end of the day that I let them wait six months, all right, sullivant for them.
Speaker 1: There a year and all of that, and.
Speaker 4: It don't trash when you do get it.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Yeah that happened twice.
Speaker 5: But then you didn't mind getting the rebound. Yeah, you know, waiting.
Speaker 3: Even somebody rebound like he had that play already.
Speaker 5: Y'all had the margariteas.
Speaker 2: Was vibing the first the first date was.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean I think you know one thing I learned about her off the rip. No matter how corny I am, she's gonna laugh, she's gonna laugh every little corner thing, she's gonna laugh. And I was like the more she laughed, the more she leaned in with I'm like, I said, okay, yeah, this is this, Okay, I see and minds you Like I'm in the mentality of oh I'm Finna. Yeah, I got shorty, I'm Finela. I need a place to stay like I'm Finnah. See what I could no's just just so I'm like, yeah, I'm gonna see what I could do.
Speaker 4: You know, we didn't go to my plan, didn't go to my place.
Speaker 3: If we went to the house I was staying at, which was a few few you guys, I can't I did. He was sitting And it was so funny though, man, because the first night were in there, there's a.
Speaker 4: And and my cousin at the time. That was his crib, you know. So he come in, he come in, wooded.
Speaker 3: Short, he come in wood is shorty.
Speaker 4: But we in his bed. No, no, he came.
Speaker 1: What the I was in the middle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Actually.
Speaker 4: We had finished, sorry, but we had finished.
Speaker 3: We finished, We finished and were just chilling and I left.
Speaker 2: I would in the car, come back.
Speaker 4: Come back it up and guess what she did.
Speaker 3: She came back in the house and sleep on the couch with me.
Speaker 7: I said, this is the one right, she stuck with me thirteen years that when she that's.
Speaker 4: When she knew like this nigga just lied to me.
Speaker 3: This nigga today.
Speaker 1: But if that, but that's not the one night stand.
Speaker 2: So you right, right, the next morning he brought me breakfast, went home. Yeah, and we left, Yeah, we did, because the day after I was like I found I hear have no money.
Speaker 3: About Yeah yeah, and that's that's so and that's so crazy, man, Like that's what you got.
Speaker 5: To pay for everything now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely, yeah yeah, just like she would you know, like how how was text he actually asking her that she eat? She was doing that to me when she find out, like I'm really like a real struggling artist trying to make this thing work. She she was bringing food though she wouldn't bring it, no me, Donald's, she don't break She bringing Zaxby's, expensive Zaxings.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about every.
Speaker 3: Day with it and coming to break me off.
Speaker 5: I'm listen, I'm yeah, it's a good one.
Speaker 3: This was almost like this was almost like an angel that command you this. She was the only person I talked to my mom passed away in twenty thirteen. This was almost like my mom sent this woman here like like that she taking care of the nigga, like let me get.
Speaker 1: Let me get my let me send my son somebody that is going to make sure he is stranged.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, man, And every single day my love and everything is grood for this woman. And fast forward, I'm like even even you know, doing our thing within that mister three years before we actually made it official. Every woman that I did encounter, I was like, you ain't fucking with the real that's not her. I'm like, you ain't fucking with the real one. I'm sorry, Like you cool, but period, you ain't working with her? And she was patient with me, man, because honestly, if she wasn't patient, we would even be here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we wouldn't.
Speaker 3: And I'm just I'm just saying that from a from an honest standpoint of a man, of a boy, of a boy coming into a growing into a man.
Speaker 1: What did you see in him? Like, what did you see that made you say I'm gonna hold it down.
Speaker 2: I've seen that he had a preer heart. I felt like he worked so hard, his tenacity was amazing, he didn't give up. I felt he has so much to offer.
Speaker 6: Potential.
Speaker 2: I feel I saw the potential and I felt like, you know, I'm gonna wrong with him.
Speaker 1: I'm with you sometimes like if a guy doesn't have it, and we we are supportive, but when you see somebody's working every day, like all the time towards a goal, and you see where I have a talent, Yeah, because you know it's gonna eventually happen, And like, you can appreciate somebody that is passionate about what they do that is going to hire way more than somebody that just be chilling.
Speaker 3: It's times man, where I would I'm recording the studio and they had nothing to eat all day, Like, I'm just working, I gotta get this done. I'm making it. I'm recording the album for nobody. I have no fans. I'm just recording, like you know, and it's like she's my only fan, my manager, my only fan, my cut my brother, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, and that's depressing.
Speaker 4: It's very depressing.
Speaker 3: It's like, damn he was, you are absolutely absolutely, but she was there, like yeah, was she was?
Speaker 5: Was the first big check?
Speaker 3: And what was it from the first big check? No, no, no, no, it was I think it was. It was for forty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: I forget what I got.
Speaker 7: The check.
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 4: It was the pub. It was a pub. It was a pub deal.
Speaker 3: I did forty thousand dollars. This was back.
Speaker 4: This was twenty fifteen, twenty fourteen, forty bands.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, week was first.
Speaker 4: I said said forty. I'm like, oh, we baby like yo.
Speaker 2: Was, yeah, I had a trip.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no, no no no, notty thousand. Hell that was with the forty fans. With the forty thousand. I went and got me a car.
Speaker 8: Okayet I didn't get to watch that time.
Speaker 1: I would have got crazy. It was.
Speaker 3: It was a that was I'm raised, will now get your car.
Speaker 4: So I had a place to stay at the time.
Speaker 3: And my manager, we were we were rooming together. We were of course living together, but I didn't have a.
Speaker 1: Car and he was important.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I went and got a car.
Speaker 3: And the reason I didn't get any type of car beforehand because I had we had came into a little five thousand here, it was a little ten thousand whatever. But I wanted to get the car that I I would feel confident in pulling up anywhere I go.
Speaker 4: That's why I waited and I prayed about it. I manifested.
Speaker 3: I said, listen, I just want to get this Burgundy Challenger RT. You knew exactly I wanted what I wanted. Forty piece came through. I was like, you're I needed how much I gotta put down? I think I put down maybe like fifteen grand put it up on Bay, like, you know what I'm saying, but this is this is all a thing where I was driving her car.
Speaker 4: I used to drive her car. You know.
Speaker 3: She used to put all we used to all these miles on her whip. And I'm like, Na, it's leave your car home, Kong. She's to come pick me up. No, I'm coming to pick you up. So it's just yeah, that forty thousand, I broke off a little bit, like here, baby, look, put that in your pocket.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I felt good, you know, put that out.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: People think about how like, oh, I'm not doing that for no man, but think about how a man feels knowing that he has to be like relying and he can't.
Speaker 2: Feel like people don't women don't think of that, Like, what about how the man feels.
Speaker 3: And if you're a man, bro, and you don't feel like you don't feel I'll be honest with you, and you don't feel like ship using a woman, you need to be slept bro.
Speaker 6: At least you were honest about it. I think that's part of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, just honestly.
Speaker 2: After that first females gotta be honest. Money if you.
Speaker 4: Need some help, yeah, because.
Speaker 1: When I had it, if you wasn't as popping as you was, though.
Speaker 8: At least you had it, you know, you didn't have it, would you have?
Speaker 1: Like do you think it would be a different outcome?
Speaker 8: Is she wasn't able to hold you up the way because you already went into it with the mind of you know, I went into it that way, doud.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like it would be the same because I mean, I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Just d but I think it would.
Speaker 2: I think I think it would my heart more, my heart. I had nothing to do with finances person she was.
Speaker 3: Because even when like even when we were kicking like it wasn't even the fact that I had no money. It was I just love kicking it with it, right, you know, we go, we go, get a little little forty bottle down, Julio and just.
Speaker 4: Kick it, kick it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we are now.
Speaker 4: Doing that next thing. We passed on the couch watching movies.
Speaker 3: Like I think that I think it would have still been the same because she's kind of she's always been my like place of peace.
Speaker 4: She don't really she gets crazy though, but she.
Speaker 3: She might place a piece like when it matters the most.
Speaker 8: Right, so you know, when she gets crazy, right, So, now where did you guys go on your honeymoon?
Speaker 5: Because I saw the picture.
Speaker 2: We went to Dubai and Cape Town.
Speaker 3: Okay, nice, It was cute speaking of forty thousand, about old top.
Speaker 1: Of Yeah, that way wedding because yacht talking about that wedding that had to be the.
Speaker 2: Water was crazy.
Speaker 4: The wedding was a lot of money.
Speaker 1: And you're saying at the wedding too, I didn't unperformed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's how you did all your music.
Speaker 4: No, we know, we we we wanted to.
Speaker 8: Be shot, you know, as far as like the dance and music for the nah nah we played with her walk down.
Speaker 4: She played a cover she did of Koreenta Pasion slow Motion. I think we did. We do more of my songs walking Off Forever.
Speaker 2: You did intentional.
Speaker 4: I did intentional one of my records.
Speaker 3: But for the most part, it was we wanted it to kind of like be you know, because we always I'm always in the mix of being an entertainer and being on stage. I literally said this verbatim. I do not want to make this a Vito show. This is the tying of the night between myself.
Speaker 4: And my wife.
Speaker 3: This is not about me. This is about us, This is about our bond with God. Let's not make this no no concept.
Speaker 2: We have to find somebody else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I knew.
Speaker 3: If I started singing, I started crying, you.
Speaker 4: Went back, I have been singing and started crying.
Speaker 10: Started yeah, and then don't care about that and don't well you looked absolutely all those dresses, everything and the re dresses Jeff hairstyles.
Speaker 3: You did that.
Speaker 1: It was not a game. So tell us like a little bit more about you know what that day was like for you guys, because that's life changing.
Speaker 2: To day was amazing. I felt like I was very much in my own bubble. I felt like I didn't I didn't see nobody. It was just me and him. It was like, okay, this was it. I felt good.
Speaker 5: Did you write your vowels? Did you freestyle them?
Speaker 2: I wrote it, wrote, I wrote it.
Speaker 4: I was actually stressed up.
Speaker 2: Would he was stressed?
Speaker 3: I was stressed because hidden fees.
Speaker 2: Already crazy expensive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, yo, you want some more money. I mean it's just a bunch of different stuff that come with it, that come with the territory, you know, just stuff happened and beat with with within the wedding that kids getting back. I'm like, yo, don't bother her. So I'll be I'll be cool, but do not bother her. Please don't go with her talking about what one of one of my family members did or somebody did this. You know, we'll talk about that after the wedding.
Speaker 2: But how did you feel ceremony and then after I felt great?
Speaker 3: I feel I mean I felt good like I was in my bowl.
Speaker 2: So that was before ceremony.
Speaker 4: This was before ceremony.
Speaker 1: After ceremony, they could do anything to you at that moment. You ain't going to cancel the wedding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, at that point after after the wedding, I do. That's party.
Speaker 3: I don't care what you do. We went to the strip club, that's the thing. We didn't want to change anything that we used YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yes, at the party. Oh you said, his dad came, everybody came.
Speaker 11: It's not throw on type of money, mama, because.
Speaker 1: You know sometimes like in the strip club, when you like, can he get him aside from the shippers.
Speaker 2: He can get a dance and get.
Speaker 1: What you want to go with your man and know fun like baby trying.
Speaker 2: To get with the feeling him, that be.
Speaker 5: Like turning it down.
Speaker 1: What about you Are you good with like the women giving you lap dances?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'm cool with that. I don't even do v P. What you crazy? I mean, I don't.
Speaker 1: Would you get on the stage? Did you get on the stage?
Speaker 2: Always want the.
Speaker 4: Stressed get They kept giving her shot look like.
Speaker 11: Right there, my daddy, I'm never I've never been, you know.
Speaker 3: I love her have a fun man like. She's always been this charismatic person to be just outspoken, out going, and that's one of the things I love about him, man like. That's why I wouldn't stop her from doing th ship like that for real.
Speaker 1: We love to see him your love. It is all I.
Speaker 8: Need that seeing the wedding, I fell in love with you guys just seeing your videos and seeing the wedding, and like I said, I know, so I was like, Yo, this is so dope. But now like sitting here and listening to you guys and just seeing your chemistry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys are.
Speaker 2: Thirteen years it's crazy, but that's the thing.
Speaker 8: You guys been in this. You did it already for thirteen years.
Speaker 1: You guys did it the right way. You didn't move in together right away.
Speaker 8: It took avery doing and then you know, you guys did what It's untraditional, you had a kid before your marriage, and you know, I think this is amazing.
Speaker 1: So long as one night stand I've ever seen, still still.
Speaker 3: Still standing up. But again that was her thing. She said, listen, you can do whatever we want to do, but we're not living together.
Speaker 1: About that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I still commitment. And I persuade her. I was like, look, he got me all. I said, why you're not going to know why we pay two separate rents.
Speaker 3: Why that's why we pay two separate rerints. Not only that, like maybe I want to know if I can.
Speaker 5: And you proposed in front of people everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody, everybody, have family, came down, all our friends, my family.
Speaker 2: It was my grand opening.
Speaker 5: He said, you didn't expect that at all. You was too focused.
Speaker 3: Do you know what?
Speaker 2: I didn't at first because I was so busy with my grand opening. But we gave it away. He was so nervous.
Speaker 11: I was like what I was?
Speaker 2: He was stepping outside. I'm like, something ain't right. Oh it's happening today. Yeah yeah, so I know once we got there.
Speaker 1: And that's good. You know why that was dofful because you know she's gonna look great, nails done ready, because you don't want to never propose it. She's caught off guy, no makeup, sweats, nails not.
Speaker 4: Man, it was two for one. I didn't have to pay for the proposal.
Speaker 1: Like I was just somebody to say.
Speaker 8: Some people that's like, some people be mad when you proposed, like on holidays like your birthday, my day, while.
Speaker 1: You promoted on my because everybody was there. Yeah, people like I would rather propose without people around. It's easier to surprise.
Speaker 3: Her like that because yeah, she she wouldn't expect it. Obviously, towards the closer we got to.
Speaker 1: Gave, I gave it.
Speaker 3: I'm in the back hallway.
Speaker 2: I said, what was happening today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like why are you wear a suit?
Speaker 3: I was like, Yo, this is crazy, But you know that was And it was also a thing where I like to try to create these moments that for her that is even bigger than what she thinks it is.
Speaker 4: At the moment, this was the wedding was.
Speaker 2: I thought it was going to do it like a destination wedding. And he was like, and you know, we go crazy without even without events, even on my birthday, his birthday. I was like, that's a destination. We agreed to.
Speaker 4: That, and he got she starts sending me. She starts sending me these different venues. I'm looking at him.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that is cool.
Speaker 2: When I sent the yacht, he was like.
Speaker 4: He said, she sent the yacht. Yeah, I say, yeah, it's it, said right here.
Speaker 3: She's like you sure, man, yes, slip do it hit with with the inquiry.
Speaker 4: Can't make it, said.
Speaker 1: Negotiate No.
Speaker 3: But but I knew. I knew that this is where I wanted this moment to be. Like, we're both in the entertainment industry. It's a show for y'all, but it's real for us, and let's really put it on and it's time.
Speaker 2: It's a one time and I feel like we go all out for everything else while have that's on my wedding.
Speaker 1: Well, it looks amazing and I'm glad we had a chance to experience at least the pictures.
Speaker 8: And you, I know your is like, damn yeah.
Speaker 1: We wasn't just on an islands surrounding.
Speaker 8: It was in the water in the period like clarity, that's spirituality that's putting out.
Speaker 3: In the universe.
Speaker 2: It was amazing.
Speaker 4: I mean, smoking norful. Mary us, which is my favorite gospel artist.
Speaker 1: The fact that he was like he was and he did for free what.
Speaker 4: I was like, Yo, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I just want to say that is a pantagious here on Libserver, she said, Angela, if you get married, I'm gonna sing at your wedding.
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 1: Get married just for that. But anyway, I want to thank y'all so much for coming through the next chapter. It seems like the best chapter.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely, Next Chapter is definitely the best chapter.
Speaker 1: And that's album right now, that's out right now, tour coming on the way.
Speaker 4: Tours on the way. You might see her on stage with.
Speaker 3: Me because she's definitely an artist writer as well, and like she influences a lot of these songs.
Speaker 5: I saw that sixteen Carriages.
Speaker 4: I see her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Next Chapter is out now. We debut the number one on iTunes, Top five Apple.
Speaker 4: This is my eighth album.
Speaker 3: I've been around. This is my eighth album. I've been around for a long time. So I'm doing something right and I got the right people in my corner.
Speaker 4: Listen to the album be.
Speaker 2: Inspired, album Dropping Next
Speaker 1: Gave Me Number two is coming drop that next the next time, all right, it's lip service