Speaker 1: Let's get it John dammit, right, y'all know what it is. Taking the truth. Baby me live. Let's go or seventy and thirty seven. Bro, that's hey, lord. Let me say something everybody, Bro, it's gonna be hard turning that off man, and listen, let me tell you something to pete on the low. Women. Women gonna remember that. Bo he I get it. You know how you come out like yeah. Let me go ahead and set the tone with young fella. Ha ha ha yeah, young fella. Young fella gonna remember that your first out and you get seventy pieced on you. Bro, he gonna do you back? I do like that. He swung back. Let me say something, Hit me out, he had thirty three. This is to yeah, he fall back, Hit me out. Bro. He gonna catch his ass in about two years, stronger, better, more confident. He gonna give his ass a sixty ball. He gonna get Joe Ellen b I would not be surprised that if if one day he gave him a sixty ball or fifty ball off that bro. That was that was a clear cut welcome to the league, you'll fell Let me show you who the best big in the league. Here come out. He's dead, you know, now do your whole work. Yeah, like that man put him on you hear me, Lord, I mean he got off. You know he's still. You know he's still. He's swung back then, bro, just the ass whooping just to welcome to the league, big fella, Kimill Damn that that is a welcome to the league. Pee. Every time I see him play, I think, how old is Joel? Right? Now? Pull all that up. Let me ask you this. You mean when you said, uh uh this, this comment kept echoing in my head. Remember when you said, dang, man, he got about five more years of this. Okay, he's still. He just entered this place. I'm saying, you know what I'm saying. And then you know he had a rough beginning, so you know you expect you know what I'm talking about. I'm saying this. You mean when you said the best player or your MVP ain't always the best player in the league, right, what I So, I got two things. So usually the best team in the league gets gifted, you know what I'm saying, Like your best team in the league always or usually majority of the time, got the MVP, right, you know, best improved to coach. They get all their awards, right, but your best player are your most dominant player, right, it's somebody else. I fought that for a minute. I went home and I God, just that I think, right, I can't pulled up on you at the crib. We had a deeper commisation. Yeah, we are looking at that now. In a perfect world, obviously if we shut it down today, Boston, OKC and Minnesota. Right, so you got Taylor Shay, they don't. Don't leave out the joker. Uh huh, don't leave out the joker. I'm definitely not gonna leave out I'm just talking about the top three teams that are in the league that got potentials of real MVP. Start them on their team, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I mean you put him in there, right, I'm saying this, Bro, it's I think that the m v P may be from one of those teams. And not to say that he not cracking or he's not What Joel Embiid is doing, Bro is just pure dominance, like dominance on the level in what you was talking about, like when Steve Nash wanted but damn he is dominant. Lord, he thirty Lord, you know you We ain't see no big man like this because he giving you the power and the finesse. The combination of power and finesse and shooting touch at that size, we ain't never seen. He is like if Joel Embiid is like watching him, It's like, this is what Shaq would have looked like with a jump shot and some handles like them had handled I had handled like he had handles he had handled. Shack had the candy, Yeah he had the handle. He had candy, but he ain't had that. He wouldn't face face. No, no, no, no, no no, just just a finesse game, Shack. You had no finesse game. All power the Diesel, right, we love it, right, shout out to the Diesel. What I'm saying is when I watched Joe l he hit the button and go electric and he used no energy. Then he go gas right, and I'm like, he got a hell of a converter, right and electric, Well you don't even hear him and he no energy right, and then you go you know what I'm saying, he looked crazy right now. Joe LMB to me is the most dominant player in the game of basketball right now, right now, and that's what Joker and now you know what years broke, now years broke? He is, he got lord, Lord, how do you stop him? You gotta literally go up to him and be like on Devin Buker shit, like, no to man, we gotta get out your handbig fellows, because what he doing is punk. Pay you go for that. No, right now, it's three players. You cannot stop him fifteen to seventeen feet. He is automatic. You can't stop the Greek, you can't stop Joker, and you can't stopping bid. Yeah, I see, I see the point. No. Three is all dominant, But you gotta it's like you gotta wall up with all three of them niggas, and out of all them, Jokers got the most. Yeah, wall up. Don don okay, y'all, y'all, you got a lot of other players who giving you thirty. But we talk about just dominating, dominating the whole thing, the whole thing, like, yeah, the whole thing. Work on defense. That's when I'm watching. When he get on defense, he's chilling, he's reserving, he building back up. Is there a matchup? Who who's I don't even see a clear cut only one I see that's decent to me that I like Al Horford. I know I was gonna say brook Lowpez because Brooks big and our al giving giving played with him, so he know the tendencies and ship right. That's I was older. He's shorter all day, wiser, you know. Man, if I was in Bead, I'll be telling him jump for ol all day. He gonna jump. He gonna see the jump on all lock that ship up last. Got this version, not this version. This is the valves. This is a better version than the m v P. This is a better version of the MVP. He was not scoring seventy points in thirty something minutes. He was not Lord, he average thirty five for fucking a month and a half. And you know we did. We slid that under the world like it was like, oh yeah, just so Joel being Joel thirty five thirty man ye lo you hear me, Lord, that's crazy, he's do our Horford can't can't control us. This is a better version of hell yeah and with another vowel, boy, this that this is that Bugatti ship that sold. Let me tax you. What's what's different from this year Joel than last year? Patience and he's taking what you give him. You know when you first get in the league and you trying to you trying to get it all in it, and then you learn how to score. Because when I watched James Jason Tatum from his first year, I see two years later he learned how to score. Hey sh When he gives you the jaff, he gives you time to react. Lord Joe Ellen simplified at all, Bro, your hand down, high, your hand up, go buy right he if you ain't not to hell though you're too close, are you little? It ain't even no jibble. I ain't even wasting nothing on high. Oh you went for it one dribble? Oh yeah, ain't nobody like trying to jump or nothing? Bro? Not only does he has to component of fear. You remember when Nigga saw Shot come in and chap Shot didn't adapt nobody if you wasn't now, if you didn't have no or no you know it is what you know? If you didn't have that diitl right? That something right? Who right? Right? You even smell it on you out here, bo. If you ain't got none of that, oh you can't. You can't. You can't be in front of big big fella coming all right, just to dunk the ball all hard. Ain't nobody jumping up there, nobody, nobody getting out of his white Nobody got your role. He got the step back, he got the three, got the one leg. It's crazy. He got a whole. It's like if you gave Alajuan something like. It's like he like Alajue with a three. He like Alajue with some shock in he bro with some shocking, with with some diesel dominance with He like Elija Shack. David Robinson put together. He all three of them put together. Coach David had the face. I don't you know what I like Timmy's face up because David, Yeah, he drove off of it than their thing. Yeah, I can't do it at the DR. But it looks more temish, That's what I'm saying. Like he grasped, hep, hep shit Lord. If he right here web be seven seven four seven three wing spin lord, he was, he was. He was doing what you do. Paul Pierce probably one of the greatest shop makers, along with Traceon McGrady, because you can put your hand in their face and all they would see was the rim. I will always tell you this, bro, You'll focus and how you see the rim and how you don't see nothing like that, Like, I don't even know where you got that from. You know what I'm saying, He thank the moms without You know what I'm saying, Ship, You know what I'm saying, because Joe, you know what I'm saying. That's how he was locked in though, Bro, he was locked in too. What he wasn't even seeing with me something, you know what I'm saying. And Pop was like, okay, go ahead, your fellow beaters, so get seventy big based off what we're seeing now because we just said I chose halfway mark. Yeah we did die. Shame and ill Anthony. After that, he moved up to number one. Now he do he do? Bro, damn. And this is no disrespect to everybody else that's doing their work too, Bro, this is no disrespect to joker Jokers having an unbelievable year and man is having an unbelievable year, Tato having a bro Our league is so fruit football. It's it's like this, Bro, you in the way to go, you know, with you orange and apples to day. You know what it looked like, you know what it looked like him. It looked like he said, Joel and b It looked like because a lot of people said, oh, because when Joker won it last year, they was like, oh, he should have been the m v P. You know what it looked like when y'all won the MVP. He like, all right, y'all thought I shouldn't have won it last year. I'm about to stamp this this year. I'm gonna let y'all know that was for real. That's what it looked like. He going out there like, oh, we lost James Harden too. We ain't got no James, y'all. Y'all rolled us off. Y'all wrote us off? Who because I show rolled him off when they lost James year? Because I didn't know Max he was gonna turn into this. I did see. I didn't know he's gonna turn into an All star. I knew. I saw his workout, I saw how he was working. He's gonna be an all star, I did. I called this matter fact. I said that he was gonna have you say that you thought he was twenty, Yeah, I say twenty. I said he's gonna have a fifty piece and he was gonna be a big part bro. Not only that, thank you. I appreciate that, and they listened to me, and he had a year in the James Harden. James Harden. The first thing he did when he went to Philly he cuffed naturally, Hey, look at the nigga. He got it right in his ear. The first thing you heard mass he say, Man, I want thanks James Harden for being patient with me, taking me under his wing, bro, and then he went work on it. I just thought when they lost, because James had a great year under the radar, I mean, when you average twenty and eleven this league did and assists and you lose that component to your team. I just thought that the seventy six Ers wasn't a contender no more. But Tobias Harris is steph. Yeah, that's the key component. They look, they look more patient and be got better. But then that MAXI component is listen to me too, and Betune and all those guys they got from the Clippers are great fillers. And then you got Pat dam over there with the you gotta have that grit in the locker room. Tobias Harris is the X bro. Here's the reason the Sixers look different. Bro. We've been waiting on this type of Tobias Harris for about six years. They believe they can win it this year because I'm looking at Denver. Think about this. Denver won it and we said that Jokers arguably the best player. Now we're saying that and Bead's arguably the best player player, But who is Jokers second best player? I would say Murray, all right, Maxie is second best player. So it's like when you look at those two teams, they kind of mirror each other in that place. You got Gordon. You know what happened last year against Miami, they went to Gordon. Gordon was that X factor who put every sixth That's what Robin put theas can be. They kind of built like Denver, Ain't not that Gordon they give you eighteen or nineties. He's solid. He's solid. I need no come on, Los naked kill, come on. You know what I'm saying. Like we've been waiting on this Tobias bro but he had he was like four fifth option. Now he's slidified third shocks. He solidified the third option. So he like Ben Gordon or its like that same. I mean, that's that's a good matchup, that's that same wrong You mean that he got to dominate that role, that third, that third got to dominate that Yeah, he gotta win that match up. So they kind of built the same as Denver. So they gotta fe feel like they can they can still win it because I counted them out for them for one. When you lose hard and then you lose, you get a new coach. You know, it's hard to come in when you lose so much. But now you implemented all of this stuff. You gotta believe the way Joel Lilvid is playing, bro that they are real. They are a real threat in the East. They are real threat. First I didn't see it and I was like Celtics on them. But the way Joel got me a little shipped the way he going, He seys, I am watching the league before my eyes. Teams get better. You remember how Lando jumped out here. We was talking to Orlando. It's the Knicks. Now we ain't heard nothing from Cleveland because Cleveland. Listen, I'm just saying, Donald Mitchell having a quiet, deep, great year. Bro. Ain't nobody you know what I'm saying. You know why? It's because of these other teams p getting better. Orlando got better, old man, they traded scary lord Man, they traded Scary Man. Scary Terry went to Miami. Bro, that's a good that's a great You get Scary, that's a great trader. They need that. They needed that extra scoring boost and Linary he couldn't no longer give Onammy. I mean it's on the way they just put. Listen, Miami tuning up anybody talking minds cool, keep it in the garage, keeping, keep the garage dough there, Bro, Then they're tuning up the engine. Bro. You know Miami they always get ready for that second half, and then they always wondered about like chemistry in the middle of the season. When you bring on that caliber player. Now he's gonna have to fall in. You know, pat Rowley got that whole full national start come in. I don't know, he might have to be like that quickly. He might have to, Bro, you start him, but for continuity, you bring him off the bench. Let them you know already got you already got hero all them in the lineup, So how you gonna kind of like Scary better than some of them Gods. So some of them guys probably would be in front of him just because they know the system. As soon as he gets into a like a rhythm with them. P he, I see you you scary for the first part, like you're using rest Brook. Let him come in, he got energy, run that second units and then fourth quarter you have him in there in the fourth quarter. Now Easton got better because you got come changes what Indiana look like when they get healthy. And then when you throw Terry over there with Miami, so that and the nixt they all bunched up. It's it's it's right now. This is the tier you got Boston, it's Tier one, and I think they alone right now Tier two? What is Milwaukee? Can't say that, you can't say that, Pee, I just don't got them other two teams on the level of boss. You're watching Philly. Philly's getting Lord with the boy. They're getting there. They're getting playing like Will not real ship the man playing like Will and he and they're taking on his personality. They're playing d And if you're putting tier, I got the right if Celtics one A, I got the Philly one name b all right, so say all right, let's do that. But they're ahead of Milwaukee to me, that's what I'm saying. So a lot going on in Milwaukee. But you know what I'm saying. The last tier, you got about four teams right there, the Knicks, Miami, Cleveland, Indiana them for right there, Lando quiet, Orlando Ish, Orlando, tear under them. I got that. That's why Orlando be hitting people in the head, because you're coming there thinking that you're bullshit. The wagoner, the wagoners, one of them hurt. Right now, Hey, we're back going out in Orlando. No, no, no, no, We're back going out, going out one season I was getting my rest. We're back going out on right We're back going out the earlier season, getting some rest, get some ice coming in from there. We're back going out in the earlier the season we was getting our rest. We're back going out on your side. And we got the scar barrow down the street from the hotel right there, Nickelodeon's own shouting Nickel, I want to.
Speaker 2: Ask you guys about obviously, the Adrian riff and firing thirty and thirteen, so great start of the year. They were second in the East. Quickly they hired Doc Rivers and asked him about seem like a head coach again, step back then, but.
Speaker 1: No, listen. First off, First off, we are We don't have this conversation, the worst.
Speaker 3: Firing in NBA history, Like you want, Adria, what can you do? Don I'm a first year head coach. I'm the second hid behind my favorite second were scrapping every scrapping every night.
Speaker 1: I got this and again fire and then get out of my ship? Man, What you gotta do with the league? Tried to flash that, you get the funk out of here. What you gotta do? You gotta be a first place, you gotta be God damn, what you gotta do. Listen? That had to be the all time worst firing I've ever seen. I've seen Terry Stouts, I've seen the what's my man from the Spurs went over to Philly lost two straight years? Man, No, no, no, to do that. He's back with the Spurs now, but he he was with He basically carried Philly through that rough time. They had two back to back terrible seasons. Yeah right, lord, and then guess what the end of the day did Both parties are going to decide to go in mutual, different different ways. That's how they worded that. Bro. He lost two years straight, man. They gave him patience and they gave him all type of rope. Bro. Bro, you second in the league and you get fired. Bro, that's not getting fired on your day off. Damn though you a contender, I mean you, I don't get it. That's probably listen, keep your head having And what's his name too? Though? Who like this? That dude name and that was in Cleveland. What's that dude name? Black black? Remember? Okay? He was like he was like it was like first place. Let right, yeah, go ahead, Like at first I said he was cool with the Yeah, big fellas cool. Listen, this feels like Tamper low key, this feels like Tampa. And I'm just saying, okay, So, so what I had, doctor speed down? I had They said they said he was consulting during the whole process. They said, no, this is what I read. I don't know what's true. What's being said. No, this is on on Twitter on Twitter x you know. So they said all year he been acting as a consultant for the staff of Milwaukee. So that's why when Griffin got fired, the turnaround was so quick. It was like either the assistant or you got doc in the rear view mirror, you know who. So just like that one joint, you know, just like that one joint, that one picture where you see Safari Nicki Minaj's producers there in that same line, you see Meek Mill he right here, but then he's right here. I'm just saying, sometimes sometimes you're closest sometime your enemy right there, sometime your replacement right there. You don't even then you looked up and they was all in the picture, like, yeah, we wrote a song, yeah, a month saying the whole situation you feel me? No, it feels like that, bro, It feels like that, bro, what you're in second? What could you? Lord, listen unless you was really really out of line and saying something crazy or you did something crazy, you know. Uh, y'all just vouch for him, vows for him. Man. They said he lost the locker room and that's why he was fired. I mean, who, who, dude, Who in the locker room you lost? If you lose Gianni's all right, but who in the locker room lost? Saying? Lord, they had drawing some ship up. You know what I'm saying, he was over there. It's the same stuff y'all been doing. Like people understand how it takes time to implement chemistry when you add a piece like damn Lillard because now everybody roll fluxs youway Middleton, who is Middleton? You can't be that same Middleton Brook who was Brook? You gotta be something a little different because dame here. So people think that shit gonna come together like right away when you put it together the first time. No, you need you need time to put that together. And so for you to be in second place at this stage of the season and y'all really ain't got the chemistry down to this point says a lot that y'all doing something right, and you only and you know, you don't really hit your peak as a team until like almost the playoffs, like you hit your peak as a contender, like when it started into March, because think about it, after All Star break, that's what everybody locking in. You're about to you just trying to get to the All Star break right now, so it's it can go either way. But then after All Star break, this is who you really gonna see who real And they didn't even make it to that though. That's what I don't get, you know what I'm saying this is like, all right, we got all the partying out, we'd have kicked it on the road. We dine did all this had our fund y'all all right, it's fifteen games left. It's time to lock in and get a groove going into the playoffs. Did they give a reason for why he was fired. No, it hasn't been public.
Speaker 2: But but what you had said is he had lost the locker room was part of it. Just from a metrics standpoint, they were outside of the top ten defensively.
Speaker 1: Everybody knew that though. Everybody said when they traded Drew Holliday, the defense gonna go down first. You got one of the top rated defensive guards. So what you did? You trade it defense for offense. So what did y'all expect? Y'all expect Dame to come in here and do what Drew did on defense. But what he do give you is them down the stretch shots that other score, and Giannis is not giving you the other points. Dave, like, come on, weve already seen it. So what did y'all expect? Y'all traded defense for offense. So you lose the defense, but you say, hey, if it's closed down the stretch, we can still pull these games out. Because we got clutched. It's over here, So I don't. I don't get it. This is the dumbest, just the one of the dumbest fires ever. I don't know what the owners of the Milwaukee Bucks are expecting. I get it, going to get dot you leveled up? Cool, But man, I thought ag was just doing a good job. I thought he was doing the best job he learns to be a head coach. He didn't even get that change. But that's right, That's why I shot bro. It's like, man, see they gave Missoula. Same thing with Missoula. Look think about that coach. Missoula took over then and then got another chance, and now, look, you gotta you gotta develop into a head coach. It's a difference when you're the second seed, third seat, in the first seat. He's still learning and at the same time I want to fly. He doing a great job. You second in the East, and black coaches don't be getting that patient leeway like other coaches be getting. I shot that on some real shit, or at least it just be looking like that. Ye had a short least that's the that's one of the shortest leaders. I never say. I don't know what the expectation was or what they are you know what I'm saying, like you're in a great position. You're in a great position to move forward and to get better. But see, this is the thing too, This is the thing. So now you bringing in Doc middle of the season. So now what does Doc do? Does he get his are you finding the whole coaching staff of Adrian Griffin? This Doc come in with a new coaching staff. There's so many questions now that you got to answer because now you like terminology, like, yeah, now DoD gotta come in mid season and implement his system. You know what I'm saying on both sides of the ball, like how do you do that mid season? Can't expect to win a championship? Can you learn on the fly? Like that? That means you're gonna have to do You're gonna have to practice now in the middle of the season where teams ain't practicing. Now, we're gonna have to be in the gym yard. We got to walk through every day. We're gonna have to have film every day. That's what he is too. I don't think every day. I don't I don't think that. I don't think that the Milwaukee Bucks well put like this. I don't think they know who's coming through the door. A savant is coming through the door. He is a master to me at contemplate. If anybody can figure this out, he's gonna be the one. Doc is not gonna go ahead. I didn't think he was going to. Actually, Doc has been around it, so he's had a sense of what this team is. And when they told me the backstory of him being around being a consultant, you got to think that he's had conversations. He's you know, he's felt the room. You feel me. So now he's got to have an idea on not just how to move forward, but he's gonna come with a solution. And yeah, it's gonna be uncomfortable at first, and it's gonna be a it's gonna be a rearranging of the furniture. You know, how I go get a new crib? You know someone was here before you. Brian ain't gonna do it like this. I'm gonna you know. So it's what I'm talking about, is this though, p on top of what you're saying, all the verbiage, all the stuff that goes into the technicalities. You know, ag had y'all showing or switching. Doc might have y'all pushing it down, So just think about So. I don't really think Docs will have gonna be one hundred percent his system. I think he's gonna take pieces that work for him and he's gonna implement it, and he's gonna make a lot of he's gonna have to. We're going, the train's going. You gotta get ready for the next track and what were about to feel me? So I'm anticipating him implementing some structure. You know it's gonna be He's trying to create coach over here. Doc's gonna create culture days and he's gonna put pieces into that culture. Yeah, it's gonna be bigger than the X of those, and this year is big. He's not tripping on this shit. What he is gonna bring, he's gonna have. I don't know if egibility gonna hold him account what to where? Maybe uh Adrian Griffin didn't. I don't know. I can't say Doc is not afraid, but ruffle feathers with your best player. He'll tell your best player, hey, there was a beat shot you need to be better take in front of it. But the thing is two tick. It ain't like that. Milwaukee trying to create new culture. They are a championship contending team for the last four or five years they've won a championship. So the culture, I feel like it's there, but that they lose it a little when they lost Boden his names. I don't know if you lose it because you are to the identity of the best player, and they look like Giannis. They play hard. Everybody plays hard. They don't come out there bullshit, don't feel like you know what I'm saying. And then you even see Dane giving you an effort on the defensive end. You know what I'm saying. So right, I say this, and then we can move on. But I say this docs not only I think he's going to mature this group up, and I think that with the maturity comes not only sacrifice but accountability, but then growth. I think the development and growth of these players that you already have that we all love, right, can get better. Giannis can get better. He's gonna make those players better. He got he got great pieces to pe. He got brook Lopez that actually was a was a was a was a centerpiece for someone at one point. So you got you got Middleton, who who everybody's quick to forget that he was a clutch shooter. Clutch player hits open threes. So the fact that you're not giving him that, man, that's even better for him going down the line. You feel me, I think I got to auto everybody over there. He probably the most frustrated. He's probably the most frustrating because his role has changed dramatically. Out everybody. He went from the two men to now some nights he might be the four. He might be you know what I'm saying, but hey, it is what it is. Dog, you get in when you finish, you just make sure you want these four? Is you, Brooke Jannison Dame like it ain't. You know what I'm saying. Everybody else is. But then you got other pieces that come in, make compromary company pieces that come off the joint. That's so I'm saying. He got great votes to work with, and I look forward to Doc Rivers uh actually making this an interesting story. And yeah, man, I'm I'm more than shocked with this, but more and more to kind of disgusted man, because you're asking the man to give it, give give you everything he got and to do his job. And I thought he was doing to the best of his ability. Now with that saying, if you Darren Ham, or if you some of these other coaches, what do you think if if ain' g got fired doing that? What the fuck is you hear? You know what I'm saying? All right? What are you thinking? Right? You feel me so man, you got it and you got in. I'm not just so comfortable if I'm all these other coaches seeing that. That made me uncomfortable a little bit like whoa. Let me go up and talk to Jenny. Let me go up here and talk to the manager. Make sure we good, were good because I'm just somewhat or you know what I'm saying, that's you know, you gotta give the man a playoff run. At least you get a chance. You gotta give him a playoff run. That's crazy. It is, all right.
Speaker 2: The next thing I want to ask you guys about. Yesterday USA announced their player pool of the forty one finalists for the twenty twenty four Olympics in France. He stood out to me when I saw the list. No Draymond Green on that list. He was in the last two Olympics, and now Joel Embiid is now eligible to be on the list. So curious if you guys want to build your ideal.
Speaker 1: Olympic roster for for Paris in already got mine? I know it is? How many I get twelve people? Damn Bron Steph, Tatum, Bron not going, bron not going is on the list, but Broun not going? All right, but you got Bron on your list, Bronte, Steph, KD, Tatum, Brown, and Bid Booker, Anthony Edwards. Uh Davis, Anthony Davis. Then we're gonna go. We'll get another guard in there. Let me go, let me I gotta get some young guards in there. So let's go with a Listen. Now we're gonna go Haller Burton. You like him over a bunch of Yeah, I like how Birden. So that's ten. Uh man, we got a bill for the future too, So uh taking Drew? Are you taking Drew Drew Holiday, I'm taking Jaylen Brown? That's ten? So I need so I need? I got Booker, all right, I need some bigs. Lord, I got two bigs. Lord, you got three bits. You got k D, A D and Joel You need KD could be a four. Brown could be afforded. The four is in overseas. Now they can't go on KD. But I got in bad a D. I mean, how much more bigs I need on this is a different game. I mean I don't need all that. You ain't taking BAM with nobody, So you're taking two more guards. I got eighty Jolan, I got that. I got that. So you got two more left? Lord, give me two more Okay, so two more left. I gotta bring out a Let's see, I might have to bring in Trey Young. I like his shooting ability and for the next and for the next one, and for the next and for the next, and then we're gonna go with uh. Let's go, let's go uh for just pace, I like. I like John Moran. We guard heavy on the list. He not on the list. That's on the fucking list. Damn well. Jimmy Butler, Jimmy Butler, My bad Jimmy. But I think Jimmy may be too banged up. Lord, I like Jimmy on that team. Just just just just grit, you know, and just add a little grit to that. Oh man, I ain't ain't so GM like p you know, keep be knowing personnel and ship. But I definitely got uh a man, I got Tatum, I got Jay Brown, got in Be. You know, I got bruntson on my ship. Man. He's built for like international play plays like college a lot and bruntson. He can run your show. He's a true point guard. He's like the new Chris Paul to me. But you know what I'm saying, respectfully, But he just handles to show he can run it if he got to, you know. Anyways, Okay, Devin Booker, oh damn. You know we didn't say we're still to say none of the Clippers because I was gonna put KAWHII in there. I like, I like PG for for for shooting. I like Kawhi for shooting and defense. Yep, yep, a D, I said, Joel, already, right, you just say you just say Steph. I don't think. Yeah, I'm taking Steph and then KD is on my list. And that's two more, one more, I said, Katie, I'm taking Bam. You know, I like size. It seems between Bam and Jimmy Butler because I need that gritness. Uh, I'll actually like either one of those because Baron can come in and give you great blocking and great defense to you know, a presence on the defense, but can also tip dunk. And you know when you when you're in world play, man, you don't really get to show your whole game. You gotta actually lock in on rebounding, blocking shots or you get you get seven to ten shots a game. You know, it's about the overall, you know what I'm saying. When you got heavy clips like you know, man and different book of that. You know, Katie, you're expecting those guys to put up you know whatever, But you know you got to have those guys, you know, like Paul George to Kawha's who's gonna play those wings? Who gonna you gotta have that point guard that's gonna knuckle down on the international part guard you know it's Luca, It's it's Rubio. And you know what I'm saying, motherfucker fact, the international play with guards is fucking out of control. So you you gotta have you gotta have those. So I see why you win guard heavy when I thought about it too, Yeah, it ain't no more gasals and all that shit in the world, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, so yeah, I see, I see, I see. So you're gonna have pieces like that I need speed. You need shooting too. A lot of times, bro, you need to have shooting. You need defense first because a lot of these international teams gonna shoot their ass off, and you know how to play, so you gotta have a defensive mindset. But you gotta have some scoring and pace. So I'm ask you something. You watched some shotings. Yeah, they no longer I don't know. They no longer look like the team. They have a different team than they was a month ago. They're healthy, three healthy. We started to see were starting to see what Bill, because we didn't know is it too top heavy for KD? For me? Is it too top heavy for you? With KD? I don't think so because some nice Booker, Because I just seen Booker go for fifty. I saw that, right, But then I just worry about KT's you know, like a thirty so easy for him there, it's not I'm not gonna say easy easy. He's making it look calm down, jazz running land just man, it's too it's so that's yeah, right when we said that about Bill, Bill come out feel me in looking healthy. I mean, see, this is why I said they did need a point guard. If Bill is healthy and I think we're starting to see them mold into what we thought they can turn into. So we started to get a little bit more of a sample size of what this team can be with Bill now. And that's why I say, I don't know if they needed a point guard now Bill is taking pressure off of Booker. But you see that. So this is what I'm saying. I did not want to come down and have Bill like, Lord, you got listen to this. And we went to the park and I got Devin Booker, I got Katie, and I got Bill. I need Bill to sacrifice some of his school man, I need you button. Lord, look at these two weapons I got on. I'm just saying, see, that's that's see. This is why this This is where me and you beef at Bro. Not beef, but we we go back and forth. Man, Bradley Bill and in the Wizards was on the scout report. He was the first thing you had to deal with. Now, so he comes down to Phoenix. He's okay, respectfully behind the two right, but Bro, he's not discounting. Bro. If you leave Bradley Bill over like you leave something the motherfuckers over, Man, Bradley Bier can get you fifty forty, a high thirty. That's what I'm saying. It's gonna be nice like that for him. That's what I'm saying. He gotta take the biggest sacrifice. What you're saying is you want him to take a lesser role. You want him to come down and consolidate to these other two. That's what you're saying. Yeah, I'm not saying that. I'm saying, why do that when I when I can put a three headed monster right here and have like a Tyrist member we threw this out here, the Tis Taz Jones or any point guard that can just you feel me, bro with them three coming off screens said one god, bad, pick cut and sweet Bro. That shit would look that that ship will look like about a golden state. You got three any in history scores. You got three elite scores like that. Somebody got to take the hit when you put Bron, wade To and Boss together, Bosh had to take the hit. But he was still a force. That's what I'm saying, is still a force. You didn't averaging twenty. That's gonna be nice where Bill go for thirty? I got that, But you didn't come down ask him bosh every night to uh to to to take a back seat. It's some nights he was he was a he. I mean, he gonna get it going. So I'm still the game out. But you're asking him. So what I'm taking for what you're saying is taking him is to take away Casoliday. You're not saying he's still activating. That's what I'm saying, Like I don't need him coming down like he the first option. Now when we got these two, he's part of that. But yeah, he is part of that. But like he gonna he gonna fill in the gaps, like he gonna have his nice where he the lead and score or you know, he got it going and they go to him. You know that they they got them as high IQ players. So it's not gonna be uh Katie lead him and score every Now he's gonna see Booker got it going. He averaging thirty dawn there two pie what I'm saying, he hit the game winner for them the other day. Pe. Yeah, but they all gonna see how they got it going and they're gonna consolidate that. They're gonna be like he hot today. So we're gonna let him. We're gonna let him rock out or he he he hot today, We're gonna let him rock out. That's how I go, man, That's how it goes his night. That's what I'm saying. You double him like you would double him if he was still in Washington, is all I'm saying. He ain't like less than because he on here with two guys the same ability. So what I'm saying, I would rather have a point guard. Watch them three motherfuckers do all this. It's just like having Uh, it's like this. It's like now the Clippers got the understanding, right you You tell James Hard to come down, consolidate, and consolidate comes off as being passive. That's what he's doing. But he also go in his mix here, but he's yeah, he is, and he's gonna have nights where he get thirty except just like that, and it's working. That's what's working, man. Somebody got to do it when you got guys like that, Why do somebody when you can bring a point guard in there and I don't need him dribbling. I don't need no other point guard wasting time. You're wasting our time. Get out. We got Bill, We got Bill Booker and kad you over here. Three dribbles are too many dribbles for a pointing set it up? What are you talking about? Get out of here. We got guys that can do that. Get out of here. We don't need nobody doing all that. Dude, what set the offense? Get out of here? No, you took off four seconds? We gotta get going. What you mean I got three twenty point scores? They coming. I gotta figure what you mean? That's too much? Got Bill healthy? Now, it's all. We don't need that. We don't need that. Other get your head, get your off the rock. I can't set the rock. I can't set the offense. Something my mind took five seconds. That's too much. That's too much. Now we're rolling, man, This is the nigga that five a g right here, man, this is right here. Look they rolling, ain't they They're getting it? They rolling, and it's on the defensive end. All that. We don't need all that they rolling. We're good. We got Bill back healthy. He's gonna consolidate some of the handling. Booker gonna holiday some of the high eighty before it was all book now okay, cool, Now it's starting to it's starting to turn into something. Now, that's what I'm saying. They gonna be straight. I ain't no Frank plan. But you know what I'm saying, I see where it can be. I just don't like my one of my three weapons in here, in here being passive. That's all I'm saying. I want that active. If he's coming in there, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I mean, who's the ideal point guard for that team. I just told you that kid in Washington, Todds Jones, is the point guard for that team we're playing. We're playing Devil's Advocate here right has come down. I got Bill shot. Damn, it's going down like no, come on like Rondo the Bill on the first No, no, he yes, he is not. Come on, you're doing. What you're doing is not clapping at nigga, No way up down you through first and yeah, Bill, he shot. He was open man. What you doing you're lying? Go with me, gash Man, come on, come on right over and over here. Nah, he was open too. I hadn't. No, I'm the I'm the first. Nah. He ain't talking like that. Come down, But I got you now, bo I got you, Boo. You know, I know why I'm but I got I got KD Boom. I'm Kevin Durant. I'm saying who I am. Listen, he would turn into wasting that time. No wasting time. I'm getting all y'all out here. We're good, right, he's not doing that right here, that's gas. I got the park. Run that over here, Run that over here. Not go clapping the nigga at the part, No way, tack you in. You're not Come on, nigga, relaxed, nigga? All right now you know what you're telling me that like now, I'm bringing it up. You bring it up there. I don't get but don't trade him trade it's my team. I picture, man, you talking over trade? What's up? I'm like you with the ball. What's up? Nigga? What's what's happening? Get out out here? Were on the court? You clapping? Nigga? You get him on the next thing. Smoke way. As a matter of fact, tell him, don't tell him. Don't buy nothing out here. Should he should be writting? No way, because he's gonna be on the next what's happening? I'm out here, what's happening? What's out here? I got the ball? Big Watch up, don't be clapping to me out here. I got I got it. Watch out, stop clapping, right, Katie? What's that? What's happening? Him? Time up? Like get me, man, don't ever do that. My nigga' gonna give you the that's no way. The good what I'm saying, they good way, they good clapping. That's the ultimate disrespect. Joe. You clapping the nigga. Nah, you don't do that. You're in bashing the nigga like that. Pete. You imagine big got it right here. You're like swinging and he'll swing it like dog on that's you dog run Nex. I'm open. You're blowing me some just motherfu man. I want to I want to say a big respects to Doc Rivers O'Brien. Uh uh uh Rick Patino, what's the Williams right? This is man listen man, twine Walker. I want to. I want to credit all y'all for this creation right here. Y'all create the truth. This is the truth. Y'all want the truth? Baby right? God? Darren? Yeah, all right, get your ass out here. Key, would you rather be yell like swinging? You wanted to say? This is universal? What this means what this mean on the throt What what that means? I mean swinging universe. So you gotta hit this nigga like yo, relaxed. Dog, you tripping? I got you relaxed. It was open like relax. It's a difference. If I do this, no, don't ever, No, I ain't. I ain't. Nah, I don't do that. Dog. You do that the pigeon I'm doing. No, that's that's too aggressive. Look shot, lesson, learn the lesson. Shot the basketball. Somebody in the court doing this, that means pass me. Turn your head. Go the opposite way of the direction. Go to the opposite way. If you if you pass the ball to the nigga, who clapp it's over. If they clap at you, that means swing the ball. Now, I'm telling you, you are in open court and the nigga clap at you, go to opposite way on purpose, and then wait for him to say something to you and say, hey, my nigga, don't it's a franchise player. You be you getting trained? That's cool. Don't clap in me. I I go somewhere else, but don't clap dog. I hear it. I'm out here too, Dolls, I'm nice too. I got it too, you know what I'm saying. You here clapping it, hey, dog, No, that's too much. Nobody wants to play with something. Somebody come down and diesel doing this? Are you give it to the diesel saying you ain't the diesel, You ain't the diesel. The degsay' call oh okay, here's no big fellow, get money, big fella. I'm out here. If you kick it out right out here talking about some tweeting up the top, twenty twenty, blow dog, I'll call it twenty. Hey, hey, do that right? Imagine you doing at the wrong Ronold gonna look at you like a pee raised to do that. You know what we got right, and we got a picture of the week. Pete. You've been killing since playoffs. I'll give it to you, boy. You know whatever. You know all that ship right, catch up right? Well, you know what it is last week? You know what it is now? Don't just one mass but yeah, let's get it Nate alright, first up, first going.
Speaker 2: To Ravens Baltimore three and.
Speaker 1: A half point. We got the chiefs that the Ravens who you got the chief in all playoffs? Chiefing? But you know what you putting it on and put it out. Baby, I'm trying to put trying to put it out. Maybe trying to put it out. We're going with the Ravens. Baby. I got Lamar Jackson. I'm rolling. I mean, I just think dah he had an incredible season. He my m v P this year. He should be the MVP regular season. And I'm sorry, but the Taylor Swift Show is over. I don't think so. Man, it's over. I won't Lamar to win. I'm just watching. I'm watching it. I'm watching. I'm watching it, Bro, I'm watching it looked like man, that man threw for two hundred, ram for one hundred. Man. Can't nobody stop Mahoons. The toughest pick I have never had because I ain't never been against Pat Mahons. Mahons is part of the movement. He's the new Steph Curry. He's the new Brady. You know what I'm saying. He got Bro on speed down. I see what the I see how they incorporate every every third shot is up at the speed I'm playing. I'm playing it. I'm man, what the favorite first off? Baltimore about? What Baltimore about? Three? Damn that's not that's not I'm not I'm not good with that. I'm gonna, I'm gonna go chiefs. I think they part of the order. Damn. You know what I'm saying. I think I think they're gonna paint this boy to be the face. He's gonna be the new Brady. I'm seeing how they're already talking about here. I'm seeing it. I'm I'm gonna I'm gonna go conspiracy theory and go Pat Mahomes going conspiracy theory. Taylor Swift. They won't take the Swift somewhere in the super Bowl vicinity. If she's gonna be doing if I was gonna be doing the half, she's gonna be right what she's gonna brow. I'm just saying so she'd be yes. I'm just prayer she's gonna do a surprise. This is all line that if they win, I swear no, it's just rigged. That's the naturals get to it now thinking then let's get rigged. If they win, bro straight up seven damn word, seven point favorites over the Lions. I got forty nine because I feel like that'd be a better game. But I'm not confident and I've never been. I really ain't, And I don't know if they're gonna have Deebo Sam deb fifty fifty right now, Deebo fifty fifty. So the Lions fight open up a lot of stuff, Debo open up a lot of stuff for McCaffrey and all these other guys. You know, he decoy here and then you know so. But I like the Super Bowl Baltimore, San Francisco. I'm gonna watch because if Detroit go, I'm not watching watching. If Detroit don't go, I just they just send the Rella story. Lord, I guess I'll watch fight this whole man. He been fighting Detroit this whole time. I know what's going on. They've been weak for so long. Stop. You gotta make that it's our watching them, man, it is. But you gotta turn over the new leaf. Bro, you know what I'm saying, Today's the new day. I don't even know what. Oh I do no one stop man, stop off golf playing them right, yeah allons? Yeah, Hutchison, you know you know some players over there. I don't know no more players. They got that run back running, that's that you just gotta get. No, I just didn't on the running back though. Yeah, they got team. Dude, got a nice team. I think about it that game. I did watch it, right, you just I got san Fran bro I got san Fran. I'm gonna go with the Lions. Man, I'm gonna ride the Lions out. You know what I'm saying, just because of the Cinderella story. I think, like Baby said, man, I think with a win and the Lions going to the to the to the super Bowl changed the whole the whole narrative. It just changes the city, it effect. You know what I'm saying, Like, Yeah, I'm rooting for the Lions. I want the list and I think about it either way these I feel like these is the best for team. I really believe that. I wouldn't I wouldn't be mad at none of these teams making it. And I'm gonna watch it. So yeah, I'm gona watch it. You're gonna put up to the PRAD. Might need a live stream now, you know what I'm saying. I'm gonna have a movie theater in the backyard. Up. I got the Thieter on the back door too much? No, go ahead, I got the scream coming down. Go ahead. No, don't want to scream. The screen come up and oh, ship some fried catfish. What we go to the next year? Eat that and that's the that's second fried catfish. Yeah, we need some caps up. Yeah with the shrimp. Yeah, we're gonna last with your man.