Speaker 1: Answer, Elvis Durant. Phone tap.
Speaker 2: Here comes the phone tap. Dear Elvis, I want to phone tap my two aunts who live together, and this comes from.
Speaker 1: What's her name?
Speaker 2: Her name is Verity Verity obviously, uh, these two women living together, they cannot stand telemarketers. So we're gonna stick Scary Jones and he's gonna call them and sell them some stuff. So let's listen in to today's Michael Oppenheimer phone tap.
Speaker 1: Hello, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with MeVis ninety dot com. How are you doing today? Miss?
Speaker 3: Okay? But I'm not interested in anything you have to sell.
Speaker 1: I have a question for you. How do you take something from dull to dazzling?
Speaker 3: All right, I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: You be dazzled it with the original B dazzler stud and rhinestone setter today you're in luck. Hi, It's mister Michael Oppenheimer with the B Dazzling hung calling prepared to be dazzled? Miss? Now, are you on a list of people to be called today? Miss?
Speaker 3: Which I do not call this Do not call this number again.
Speaker 1: Don't be dull, be dazzling with the BE dazzler.
Speaker 3: Man. I'm not call this number.
Speaker 4: I can.
Speaker 3: Do you understand English?
Speaker 1: You can be dazzle ahead a shirt, a belt, or a scarf or a sweater. It's easy and it's fun.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: You'll get the original Be Dazzler, plus all the rhinestones, the studs and the stars that you'll need.
Speaker 3: White ass.
Speaker 1: Even if you've never threaded a needle. Hello, who, Even if you've never threaded a needle, You'll be dazzling in minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, stupid, but miss I'm one of you.
Speaker 1: Hello, excuse me.
Speaker 3: U nana?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 3: I don't give it.
Speaker 1: What if you order now, it will be fourteen dollars and ninety five cents plus seven dollars ninety five cents shipping and handling.
Speaker 3: It's if it's flight. I don't want it. Do you understand that I do not want it?
Speaker 1: Did you ever want to put some shimmer in one of your belts or your pants?
Speaker 3: You buy it and you give it to your mother.
Speaker 1: What credit card would you like to use it? This time?
Speaker 3: You are once stuff instead of a bitch.
Speaker 1: But the Be Dazzler is the fashion craze of the season, ma'am.
Speaker 3: You want to sell it in all.
Speaker 1: Are there clothes that you were considering throwing away? No, because if they were, you can now be dazzle them with the beat down.
Speaker 3: No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 1: It's a new generation of be dazzling with the bee dazzler.
Speaker 3: A Missini citizen or interested in.
Speaker 1: Your product, Maybe you'd like to be dazzle your shawls.
Speaker 3: You know you're an idiot.
Speaker 1: I really think you're missing out.
Speaker 3: Keep thinking, who's that? None of your business? You don't want to tell Tota.
Speaker 1: Please don't speak on her. Behalf.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't want to be dazzlers. Okay, you have it for Margaret. She don't want to be dazzler.
Speaker 1: Margaret.
Speaker 3: Do not send anything to this house I'm sending you. Do not send anything un solicited to this house.
Speaker 1: If you're not happy with it, you can return it with you.
Speaker 3: You send me here, I'm solicited. It's mine. Freak clear, I got back. Good bye?
Speaker 1: Miss Hello? All right, Jarvis, I keep going.
Speaker 3: Actually, she's calling me on my job line.
Speaker 1: Hello, connect the lines, let us hear it.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Huh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: This guy has called thirty something times from the Dazzler Michael Oppenheimerler, you know the thing that you put these sparkles on your clothes? The kid, Yeah, what did he want? He wants to sell us. He sold us for the dazzlers. Because now it's on my answer machine. What so, I'm you bought something? You try did not buy? Can you play the message? All right? Wait a minute, hold on? Yeah, three new messages, I guess.
Speaker 4: Good afternoon. This is mister Michael an Heimer. At this time it's YouTube. Can come to your phone so we can complete this transaction. I'm going to put this purchase through if I did not hear for you in five seconds four three two one, okay, congratulations ladies on the purchase of four be Dazzlers. A great afternoon.
Speaker 3: Hello Hello, Hello, you should say that.
Speaker 4: Go online, get his supervisor's number and play that for them.
Speaker 1: Good afternoon. Hello, Hello, Hello, This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the Be Dazzler.
Speaker 3: How are you now? We cut into the line and Margaret, what are you doing? He's in on the line.
Speaker 1: Would you like to be dazzled?
Speaker 2: No, I'll pass, but thank you.
Speaker 1: Would you like to be phone tapped?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Oho, my name is Scary Jones from Elvis Duran in the morning show and oh god, yeah, it's already phone tapping you.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I could help myself. You are so bad. And I called this guy every name under the sun, Elvis Duran's phonotab.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates. The Elvis Duran phone tab were only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show