Speaker 1: The Best Bits of the Week with Morgan, Part one Behind the scene with a member of the show.
Speaker 2: All right, listener, ce and a time. We're starting with shout outs. Lunchbox, no question. I love to hear when Lunchbox genuinely laughs Tracy and Nashville Lunchbox shout out.
Speaker 3: I got the JD set list in my Pimp and Joy shirt. We have no beef? Remember what Jordan Davis setlist?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: JD? I was like, who the heck is JD?
Speaker 3: Brief abre being in it.
Speaker 4: From I don't know a JD. But yeah, you have.
Speaker 3: No beef with her anymore? Him anymore?
Speaker 4: I think it was her. Yeah, and she was going to give it to her brother maybe, Okay, cool, Yeah, there was no beef anyway. I never had beef with you.
Speaker 3: I think she had beef with you.
Speaker 4: Oh so the only beaf I had was what's for dinner?
Speaker 3: Okay, no questions. I like how you don't care what people think. That's from summer.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm talking about. Oh is that the summer?
Speaker 3: I know, I don't that I can't confirm.
Speaker 4: If you haven't listened to the other part, right, Yeah, you gotta go listen to part one you'll know about summer good deep tease. Look at you, who has this one come out first or the other one?
Speaker 3: The other one comes out first, So they should have listened.
Speaker 4: They should have listened to it. Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 2: How are you liking your new seating arrangement in the studio Karina from El Paso, Texas.
Speaker 4: It's weird, Like I kind of liked being able to look in one direction and just look at Bobby and Amy at the same time. And now I have to turn if I'm gonna talk to Amy or if I'm looking, so I don't really look at Amy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I turn a lot now, Like my chair, thankfully it swivels.
Speaker 3: I feel like I swivel a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I'm moving my instead of even just moving my head, I'm just swiveling my whole body.
Speaker 4: That's probably what I should do, so instead of just ignoring Amy, Like I hear Amy talk, but I don't really look at her because it's and then I have to turn back to Bobby and it's like so the back and forth is it's like a tennis match. Flly folly. It's very annoying.
Speaker 2: You want to know something I've noticed there's a few times where you've almost hit me in the face.
Speaker 3: You're very animated when you talk.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you get really in your your hand will like be because we're in tight a little bit tighter quarters.
Speaker 3: Than we Yeah, I think we are, like they're a little bit.
Speaker 2: Small, not a whole bunch, But there'll be sometimes when you get super animated in your hand will be like right in front of my face, and I'm like, oh, I see a finger.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I do to. I mean, I talk with my hands. I'm a hand talker.
Speaker 2: I am. So that's not a bad thing. It's just I've noticed that sometimes.
Speaker 4: I don't even notice that. But that's funny because I don't doubt it.
Speaker 3: Yeah I have.
Speaker 2: I think there's a possibility that one day you will hit me, not on purpose, but.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, it'll be a total accent, guys, a total accent. No, no, I'm saying it would be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw, I saw your sarcasm.
Speaker 4: You can't see my sarcast It was body like I was making sure people know, like it would be a complete accident because I didn't even notice that. I've never even noticed that I'm even close to you.
Speaker 2: You'll notice it now, it's kind of funny, but it's only when you're like very very animated, like not just your normal talking with hands super animated.
Speaker 4: Just yeah, I got you.
Speaker 3: Any other thoughts on your seating arrangement now?
Speaker 4: I don't like being by the door because anybody coming in and out can see what I'm looking at.
Speaker 3: Can't be looking at hot girls on your laptop.
Speaker 4: And no, I don't look at hot girls. I look at new stories. Okay, just to get that clear, but there may be a hot girl in the new story. Yeah. And Facebook, I haven't really been able to chat as much because I feel like it's just like people coming in and out and I'm like, oh, I'm distracted.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're getting more distracted. It's not that you don't care if they see it, right, right, It's just been.
Speaker 4: More distracted with all the people coming in and out.
Speaker 2: Okay, what did you What do you think you would have done if you weren't on Bobby Bun Show, Brianna, I have no idea.
Speaker 4: I was going to be on the Real World. That didn't work out, So I would have been on reality TV of some sort.
Speaker 3: You would have chased that dream a little bit harder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would have just kept going and going. But at that point, I didn't really know that reality TV could be a career. Yeah, like I had no idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you would have chased it just because you wanted to do it, and then it would have turned into something.
Speaker 4: Correct, because I wanted to be on Real World since I was a kid, and then they had the Challenge, and you know, there was a few people that were on there a lot. And then now you can be on the Challenge, You can be on all these other reality shows, Traders and Villain, House of Villains. I mean, you can make a life out of just being a reality star. And man, how awesome would that have been?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm not gonna lie, it would be pretty awesome. Would Lunchbox calling to give updates if he won the lottery? Or go ghost, Sammy and Richard, Oh go ghost.
Speaker 4: I ain't got nothing to say to you guys.
Speaker 2: You just one day.
Speaker 3: You just no longer.
Speaker 4: If I won one hundred million dollars, you would never well, I mean I may post something on social media, but I would never call into the show. I wouldn't give a two week notice. I would just be like relaxing, and you can be like, oh, oh, I'm sick, guys, I'm sick. I'm sick. I'm sick, And then when I didn't come in for like two weeks, they'd get the hint that I ain't ever coming back.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like that would be the one time where I I would check on you, because we have this thing where we'll check on each other if like one of us isn't here, like hey you good, where are you? If there's some update, and that would be the time that I would realize you won the lottery. Yeah, I really get those text messages would be like I'm fine, but you're just like not here.
Speaker 4: Yea. I'd be like, ah, you know what I mean, I'm a little overtired. I'm gonna sleep a little bit. I've been sleeping for ten hours, you know what I mean. It's been amazing. And I just got a text from you. He says, I'm in the podcast room next to the producer studio. All right, cool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Lily from Iowa is curious your daily routine after work.
Speaker 4: Oh it's different every day. I mean I don't have a routine, like I mean, when you have three kids, there is no such thing as a routine. But I try to go for a run at least three times, you know, during the week after work, and then I eat some lunch, and then I probably take a poop, and then about thirty minutes later, I feel like the oldest one gets off the bus. So I mean, that's basically it.
Speaker 3: The other two are still at home though, right or are they at daycare?
Speaker 4: They're at daycare and then I go pick them up from pre k and then we just do whatever, go for a walk, play soccer, play tag, play monster game.
Speaker 3: Play what's monster game?
Speaker 4: I'm a monster and you know what I want to eat a kid sandwich, a kid sandwich, and then they they run.
Speaker 3: I love let you automatically go into the dad voice.
Speaker 4: I guess I know that's a monster voice.
Speaker 2: I know, but like dad monster voice, like you wait into like a different yeah, different universe.
Speaker 4: That's that's a monster voice.
Speaker 2: Monster voice. Okay, monster game, this is good, All right, break me back. James in New York would like to know if you're still playing recreational soccer.
Speaker 4: I still play co ed rec soccer every Wednesday night. It's getting harder and harder because we can't find any girls that will show up. We have I got you didn't even let me finish the sentence.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I had to defend myself really art there.
Speaker 4: We only have two girls on our roster, and one of them came via Morgan, and so I feel so bad because the two girls, they had to play the entire game or we had to pick up a girl from another team every time we had to go beag someone hey will you play? Will you play? And I don't understand why we can't just get a girl like I. I mean, in my heyday, I had knew so many chicks. Now I'm married, I don't know as many chicks, and I don't know chicks that play soccer, and it's just so hard. So if you want to play on Wednesday night and you actually play soccer or not, just you just want to play, because you know, whatever hit us up, that'd be great Radio Lunchbox let us know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I felt good recruiting you friend.
Speaker 4: And then your friend said she was going to bring a friend, and then that friend has never come. Yeah, and we had another girl on the team, and then all of a sudden she was like, y'all play this season, and so we signed up and she was like, actually, I may be able to sub every once in a while, and then she doesn't never respond to any of the text messages. So I think she's dead, like actually like dead to the teams. Ghosted, Yeah, she ghosted.
Speaker 3: Well, hey, I did recruit one for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And she's awesome.
Speaker 4: She is awesome, she's really nice, great girl, plays hard, kicks it pretty hard. Yeah. So that's how soccer's going.
Speaker 2: All right, Well there you go. Do your kids ever call him a dad or daddy? Or is it always dada? Be from Texas?
Speaker 4: Dad or dada?
Speaker 3: Never daddy?
Speaker 4: No, hey, daddy, no, no one.
Speaker 2: Honestly, that sounded weird coming out of my mouth, and you're sitting here, I definitely.
Speaker 4: Please delete that, Like I don't ever want to hear that again.
Speaker 2: Okay, it all heard of that. That just makes me go where though?
Speaker 3: Okay, So dad or dada?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, And it's a lot dad dad, dad, dad, Dada, dada dada?
Speaker 2: Is it more dada when they were kids and just couldn't form the I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think my older one, the oldest one, baby Box, he says dad a lot, and then the other ones like my youngest baby Box three dada, dada, dada because he's only three, so maybe I don't know. And then they call me poop three, poop head, butt head, farthead.
Speaker 3: Pooh boo butt and that's allowed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what do you mean is it allowed?
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't know if you'd be like, Okay, no, we're not going to call people that.
Speaker 4: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's funny, but like, do you think you're calling people that out at school?
Speaker 4: No? Probably not. They call me bro, what a bra? Bro? Bro? Come on, bro?
Speaker 3: Use that that young hilarious.
Speaker 4: It's hilarious. And they tell each other that too. Bro. Come here, Bro.
Speaker 3: That's why cold. That feels like such a newer term.
Speaker 4: Hey bro, you want to play hockey?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: Dang? Okay?
Speaker 4: And then my my middle child, baby box two. He always says, like real life, like a real life dad.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: I assume like like god like he's is a playoff of the term I r L like in real life, but like are you are you for real?
Speaker 4: Like, hey, I'm gonna I'm gonna jump up and touch I can jump in touch to the top of that tree. And he's like real life, in real life, in real life dad, Like, come on, be serious.
Speaker 2: That's funny, huh, Larry, video games and no we don't play video games.
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't think so.
Speaker 4: No, we don't have video games.
Speaker 3: All right? Has the wife picked out a new vehicle yet, Shelby in Watchtow, No.
Speaker 4: She's uh, she's decided between a couple of options. So, yeah, this rental thing is not very smart. Probably probably wasting a lot of money.
Speaker 3: But are you at least narrowed down to something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's like three three top choices.
Speaker 3: Do you guys have a deadline of when you have no?
Speaker 4: No, no, probably Christmas.
Speaker 3: Hopefully hopefully by Christmas you all have vir car?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, and but this is the one that she'll be driving. Then you're taking her car? Yeah is that right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Favorite moment from the CMA Awards Lydia from Canada. Uh.
Speaker 4: Favorite moment was given the speech and everybody's eyes when I walked in in my hoodie that I had, I literally had I here's the honest truth. I literally had no idea. There was some dress code. I literally had no idea, no clue.
Speaker 3: Oh guys, the hands are going no idea.
Speaker 4: And so when everybody was so shocked, I was like I was shocked that people were shocked. I was like, this hoodie is so freaking nice, and I was just I had no idea. Uh so that's probably my favorite moment. I mean that was pretty good. And they had an ice cream Sunday bar that was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: The behind the scenes is really cool where we get to have we get access to the lounge, so we get free drinks and free food.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Oh it's so crazy.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's some of the best.
Speaker 2: Like, yes, you get see all the performances and stuff, but during commercial breaks, I was going back and get there's a candy bar.
Speaker 3: I was eating so much candy. Yeah, drink.
Speaker 4: The behind the scenes is amazing, like especially if we didn't have to work the next day.
Speaker 3: And even better, Yeah, that is that why you weren't You weren't drinking? You said, I don't know, you weren't drinking.
Speaker 4: And I had a soccer game that night.
Speaker 2: I did hear, so my friend who's on your team? She goes, I'm actually surprised Lunchbox made it to the soccer game.
Speaker 4: Yep, I went, you know from hanging with you know Garth and Tricia and you know Sam Hunt and Jelly Roll and Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert and Thomas Rhett playing Rex soccer man. Just a life of celebrity.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's the life of celebrity, but it's the life of definitely something interesting.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's how our position is.
Speaker 4: Great. Yeah, I went home, changed clothes out of my fancy attire to soccer attire. Boom.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that only won. Yes, I'm glad you won.
Speaker 2: It answers all your questions about why he wore the hoodie there was a lot of those, but also Lunchbox and I talked about a little bit at the end of part one too, just for anybody who wanted to follow up to the post show.
Speaker 3: I think that was like last Friday or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get out of here, though you have.
Speaker 4: That's all the questions.
Speaker 2: Man, there's more, but you know I can't keep you forever, so you have any last word thoughts.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, just be thankful this weekend, you know what I mean. Thanksgiving was thankful for I'm thankful for my health, my family, soccer, reality TV, and that this podcast is over so I can go home. And see my family on a Saturday.
Speaker 3: You know, Rude.
Speaker 2: I'm thankful for also my health and my family and also my animals.
Speaker 3: They're amazing.
Speaker 2: And I don't know, I just I'm in a good days in life and I'm thankful for great friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and great hoodies.
Speaker 3: Goodbye.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social.
Speaker 4: Platforms and followed web
Speaker 1: Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.