Speaker 1: I'm waiting to go in.
Speaker 2: Let's see if they notice.
Speaker 3: What you look over?
Speaker 1: You are you?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: You guys are so funny. I was like half sure that you wouldn't even notice at all. I had. I had to call the less lady.
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 6: By the way, all I've been thinking about is new names for that company, and I have so many.
Speaker 3: You don't even know that.
Speaker 1: For days, I'm not done.
Speaker 6: No, I know, I get it, I get what what what happened inspired this?
Speaker 7: I have?
Speaker 5: I honestly don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know just I mean, one day and wanted to shave it. No, I've done it.
Speaker 5: I had made a couple of comments, and then Indy wouldn't let it go. Like Andy was like, Dad, you gotta do it, you gotta do it, and I was like, I don't know. And then Alex was out of town for like five days, and he's like, you know, because I always said she wanted me to keep the beard, and he was like, no, you like, she's out of town now. I'm like, it's not gonna be back in five days, buddy, Like it's you know, it's gonna take a while. But he would let it go, and I was like, you know what, Fine, let's do it. Let's just do it. But that's so funny because I then went on a trip and like met up with some friends this weekend, like friends who I see all the time. No one even commented did what. I had one friend who was like when I first she made a thing. I don't know, maybe other people I know it's been eleven years, eleven years since.
Speaker 6: And then had the opposite effect where I people will come up to me, I've had the beard for fifteen years, seventeen years, people come up to me and.
Speaker 3: Go, hey, you grew a beard.
Speaker 5: Oh I still get that all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty years, and I think people.
Speaker 5: Still see me as clean shaven. So because I get that all the time, well, exact same thing. It's like, I think it's because we're just in the world on you know, as so different.
Speaker 6: How do we know you're actually riding now, say for several questions here.
Speaker 5: But yeah, then I was thinking, like, okay, it's been eleven years since I've shaved at all, like gone fully no beard, but voluntarily shaving, like in other words, not shaving for an audition or for a job. I don't think I've done since Boyban's World ended. Wow, I don't think I've gone clean shaven intentionally since boys World.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's changed your whole face.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Really yeah, I'm like.
Speaker 5: Looking at the same way. Of course, India has never seen me clean shaven, and so he's like he keeps just like the first two days, he just kept looking at me like you know, he would we would be having a conversation and he just keeps staring at me. I feel like what and he's like, oh, no, no, no, it's fine, it's fine. I'm just like he's like, your dad, you're just not quite And then like that night we were like getting ready to like sit down, he's like, oh. He kept trying to come up with like things to call me.
Speaker 3: He's like, you look like who do you look like? You're like this?
Speaker 5: But then and then and then he's he reaches for my glass of water. He's like, can I have a glass of your water? Stubble oh seven? So it's just like calling me stubble oh seven seven.
Speaker 1: Jensen said, it looks like you have a filter, like it does. That's what I'm thinking. It feels like there's like that's right.
Speaker 5: It's like somebody Ai to your face. Yes, it's so weird. I mean, the main thing is it's made me look younger, like that's why I realized. It's like, oh, I actually look like I'm I'm like, you know, forty as opposed to forty five.
Speaker 6: It can be traumatic because my dad had a beard my entire time growing up, and he shaved it when I was like six or seven, and I remember just crying because I didn't recognize him and who were you and all that.
Speaker 3: It can be. It could be, it.
Speaker 5: Could be rough totally no, but Andy loves it. Andy's obsessed with it.
Speaker 3: He's like, you look so much younger. You this is amazing.
Speaker 5: You look like you're thirty five. Like, let's not go crazy.
Speaker 1: I settle down side, but you go to younger.
Speaker 5: But it is crazy how much I still do kind of look like I did on He's like, you look like you did on the show, and I'm like, yeah, I kind of do. Actually, Like I I thought i'd grown grown up more, but I guess not. But now I kind of want to look younger. You know. I always wanted to look older, like that was the thing, and now I'm like, do I want to look older? Like no, I no, I kind of want to look younger. If anything.
Speaker 3: I like my I like the gray in my beard. I feel like i've when I was the other thing too.
Speaker 5: Mine has been so like half gray, half not, and I'm hoping that, like now it'll come in full gray because I just want like full gray. I don't want the like half and half.
Speaker 6: I like this.
Speaker 1: So you want to look younger, but you want a full gray beard.
Speaker 5: If I'm no, you know what I mean, Like, I don't know what I'm gonna do. The question is now do I grow it back right and see what it looks like?
Speaker 1: What are you just? You had to have sent a picture to Alex.
Speaker 5: I sent a picture to Alex. She said you look hot because what I said was like, oh, you're gonna hate me. And then she hasn't commented on this, Like she came back and just kissed me like last night, and we were like, and we haven't really talked about it. And he's been sick. We were dealing with the sick child, really sick. Yes, so that's like been priority number one. And then we woke up to some more some kind of cold. I don't know, it's not flu, but it's it's pretty bad, Like he's like one hundred and three fevers. Oh god, yeah, we were. We were actually skiing, and so it was our second day to go skiing, and he just was like, so I just brought him home and I was just like literally slept all day yesterday. And then Alex came home last night and just went right to bet. He's just been sleeping anyway. So that's been our priority, and so they I just told her. I was like, I was rushing out the door to come record. I'm like, oh, I'm gonna go. I'm like, I'll see if they notice, and and Alex is like they're gonna notice. I'm like, no, friends didn't notice.
Speaker 3: Course, of course I knew.
Speaker 5: I figured you guys would because you know this face from back in nineteen ninety nine or whatever, and it's going to be weird for you to see it again. But but you know, like other friends, I think really do just don't even think about it, like people that know me only I don't know, Yeah, weird.
Speaker 3: Some people prefer beard, some people don't. Curious Danielle on a man, you like, you prefer beard or no beard.
Speaker 8: I like a little bit of facial hair, but I don't usually love a full beard, but both of you guys look really good with beards.
Speaker 1: So I think of both of.
Speaker 8: You as being kind of exceptions to the rule because you look you both look good with beards. But see, I wouldn't have I'm so used to seeing writer with a beard. Now I think if somebody said, do you prefer writer with a beard or without a beard? I probably would have said, I think writer looks best with a beard, But now I'm.
Speaker 1: Seeing itim without a beard. You look great without a beardize anything. Yeah, either way, you can't go wrong, so just just switch it up.
Speaker 5: I could go wrong with a go to well, a little.
Speaker 1: Don't call it that.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 3: You just ruin my whole day.
Speaker 5: I went down to a mustache, and like, I think I could probably pull off a mustache, But I don't know. I'm just you know.
Speaker 8: The most people like police officers.
Speaker 3: Be a good police officer, you'd be great. You see, You've got so much You've got so much experience with it. You could pull people over and know exactly what to do.
Speaker 1: Are you allowed to be a professor without a beard?
Speaker 5: I know it's like shoulder or.
Speaker 8: It's like elbow pads, you know, it's like this, right, I don't know, maybe you might just lose your job.
Speaker 5: They just won't listen to me. They just just I will have no respect, they will have no respect for me.
Speaker 3: What's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get up there and something. They're gonna be like, that's not true, exactly.
Speaker 3: I'm supposed to listen to you, beardless guy. I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Wow, I used to respect you, man.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 6: By the way, The Life Girls is one of the ones that I ended up sticking with, which I liked quite a bit.
Speaker 5: That's great.
Speaker 3: Ye So there's there was a lot of good one.
Speaker 1: Okay, what else did you have? Now we can go back to you.
Speaker 6: Well, no, we just that I think the Life Girl was was the best one. But I was also doing the song like tell me not to it you, so I had like a whole thing going in the car, and because there were so many like the Light Lady is fine.
Speaker 3: But so much dude, no children. It's the greatest thing ever, Like.
Speaker 5: The fact that you could like sit there although the way your brain works we're talking about second yea, it's like done a whole day's worth of imagining.
Speaker 3: It was, but it was great. But the LFE Girls is where I ended, which.
Speaker 8: I the LFE Girls is really good. Then she needs a team of four others.
Speaker 6: Yes, sporty light, the whole potty lights, old light.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there was some great stuff.
Speaker 8: So yeah, welcome to Pod meets World.
Speaker 6: I'm Danielle Fischell, I'm rather strong, and I'm Wilfredell.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 9: I'm Kristin Davis, and I want to know are you a Charlotte. In nineteen ninety seven, my life was forever changed when I took on the role of Charlotte Yorke on a new HBO show called Sex and the City. As we watched Carrie, Samantha, Miranda, and Charlotte navigate relationships in New York City, the show helped push once unacceptable conversation topics out of the shadows and altered the narrative around women and sex. We all saw ourselves in them as they searched for fulfillment in life, sex and friendships. Now I want to connect with you and share untold stories and all the behind the scenes together with special guests. What will begin with Sex and the City will evolve into talks about themes that.
Speaker 1: Are still so relevant today.
Speaker 9: Are You a Charlotte is a much more than just rewatching our beloved show.
Speaker 1: It brings the past and the.
Speaker 9: Present together as we talk with heart, humor, and of course some optimism. Listen to Are You a Charlotte on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcast or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 8: I know I speak for all three of us when I say, especially since we started doing conventions a few years back, meeting everyone who has been affected by our show at some point in their life has become one of the true joys of our lives, especially because the fan base for Boy Meets World is so wildly varied, from twelve to seventy two years, men, women, Los Angeles to New Zealand. Thanks to numerous syndication deals and now Disney plus, our fan base has become as unpredictable as Corey in a room with an available snow Bunny and so when Will and I recently attended w w E raw here in Los Angeles and met some of the lovely yet terrifying wrestlers who said the Boy Meets World was their favorite show. We again found a whole new walk of life inspired by the students of John Adams High and one of these very kind and insanely cool people at the in two at Dome that night was WWE Megastar Live. Morgan, the New Jersey born Dynamo, is one of the premier names in sports entertainment. The member of Judgment Day, is a two time Women's Champion, a two time women's tag team Champion, the inaugural WWE Women's Crown Jewel Champion, and a former holder of the Money in the Bank briefcase all things writer will understand more when he becomes a diehard wrestling fan thanks to this episode. And yes, she's also a big Boy meets World fan. We even emotionally drained her at some point in her life, but more on that later. For now, she's prepping for this Saturday Night's Royal Rumble streaming live on Peacock, so we'll be giving her some advice on how to win that too. Welcome to the podcast, The Pod meets World Champ Live. Morgan, Hi, guys, I can't see you are.
Speaker 7: Are you guys?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, We're great.
Speaker 7: I was kind of nervous about this all week. Yeah, like in a good way, a good nerves but you know, I.
Speaker 4: Just feel like I grew up watching you guys, So I was like a little bit intimidated, but also felt like I was gonna catch up with like old Bessie.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's that's how we feel.
Speaker 7: For two minutes, I was like.
Speaker 6: You jumped off the top rope and need another woman in the face from twenty feet away.
Speaker 5: You were nervous about this, Yeah I was.
Speaker 4: And I just was like, I don't get like, are strugg often, but I totally was having like a just be cool.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, we have to thank you so much for joining us. I know you are hard at work getting ready for the Royal Rumble, but you do check two major boxes for us here.
Speaker 1: One you're a fan of Boy Meets World and.
Speaker 8: Two your someone Will and I are going to recruit to help us convince Rider to possibly go to WrestleMania with us.
Speaker 3: You have to.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, why how come you didn't come to the enoughs debut.
Speaker 3: In Zealand, New Zealand.
Speaker 5: Actually, these guys didn't even tell me they were going.
Speaker 7: Really really important.
Speaker 3: She found out she.
Speaker 5: Saw and roast and seat four seats on the.
Speaker 8: News and that was lies the slander. I can pull I will pull up the receipts right now. It's a in a group chat.
Speaker 3: She invited both of us.
Speaker 8: I invited both of you and were like, I'm in New Zealand those days. That's probably why you didn't even pay attention to what the ask was.
Speaker 1: You just saw the date.
Speaker 6: Were you invited to New Zealand, Danielle, because I wasn't invited to New Zealand.
Speaker 1: Wait, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: I didn't get to go to see you.
Speaker 5: Guys would have come Zealand.
Speaker 1: What did you do in New Zealand?
Speaker 5: Writer? I drove around in the camera van with my family. This is yeah, It's just just I was gonna.
Speaker 7: Be like wow until you said family. I was going to be like, you missed the Rod debut on Netflix to drive around in the campra.
Speaker 4: But your family that's amazing and I held those adventure Really come to WrestleMania.
Speaker 5: I know I should.
Speaker 7: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I said.
Speaker 5: The only wrestling match I've ever been to was the one I was in for a Boy Meets World. That was yeah, this.
Speaker 1: Will be a different experience for you.
Speaker 5: Because that was way stressful.
Speaker 7: Is there a way that we can get just like a verbal confirmation.
Speaker 8: Now, maybe what do you think when is it's April ninety nine and twentieth, and so maybe by the end of the episode, let's just have a goal. By the end of the episode, maybe we can get verbal confirmation of a desire to at bit because I.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't have gone until I saw one.
Speaker 6: When I saw after I saw it, I was like, oh God, I'm not sure I want to do this.
Speaker 3: And it was like life affirming. It was great.
Speaker 8: It was really one of my favorite moments is taking Will and seeing Will.
Speaker 1: Enjoy it as much.
Speaker 8: As he did, because Will is Will likes to stay home.
Speaker 1: Let's just be honest.
Speaker 8: Will likes to be home, and he was a little outside of his comfort zone. And I was like, I promise you're going to enjoy it. Yeah, and he has a great time.
Speaker 7: It makes me so happy. I feel like it's really hard when you're.
Speaker 4: There to just not get sucked into the energy and the atmosphere of it all.
Speaker 7: So I'm so glad that you had a great time.
Speaker 4: But you guys will even have a better time at WrestleMania.
Speaker 7: We can talk about that later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: I also had all the anonymity of being there, which really helped me.
Speaker 3: To my question.
Speaker 7: Was right there?
Speaker 3: Nobody knew I was.
Speaker 4: When I saw y'all, I was in the ring and then I saw you guys, and I jumped up and down like a little bunny.
Speaker 7: I was so happy, like they're.
Speaker 1: Not watch me, wait when you were in the ring and.
Speaker 4: Said yes, yes, So I was in the ring and they did y'all shot while I was in the ring with Dominic and Raquel. Ria had not come out yet, and I didn't know you guys were right there, and then I saw the trot and then I turned to find you guys right away. There's like fan footage of me like freaking out trying to find you.
Speaker 7: Guys in the ground.
Speaker 1: Oh that's amazing.
Speaker 7: That is so acute.
Speaker 1: I have to find that.
Speaker 8: When did you find out that they just didn't name Will?
Speaker 1: Did you see it happen?
Speaker 3: When it happened a.
Speaker 4: Live, happened live, and I was like, no, I thought happened live.
Speaker 7: But I was like, oh, I'm sure. I'm sure. He's a good sport and loves is a word of pango.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah?
Speaker 6: Do it? You stand next to Danielle and you're just the person holding her bags.
Speaker 3: It's just the way it is.
Speaker 8: So we talked about the energy and you had an incredible match with rear Ridley. You unfortunately lost your belt, but I know you'll be getting it back soon.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: Is the energy as electric for you in the ring when you are working and busting your ass as it is for us in the audience or are you having to tune some of it out.
Speaker 4: I definitely don't tune it out, but I can imagine it's a different experience like when I when I was growing up, I went to ww events and that side of things. As far as the energy in the atmosphere, it feels it than I feel like what I'm receiving, because you guys are like the fans give the energy and I just like receive it all, and so I think it's a little bit of a different experience. But yeah, I mean I try to soak it up and listen to it all and really enjoy that they're reacting to whatever I'm doing.
Speaker 1: You've been both a baby face and a heel.
Speaker 3: I know what that means.
Speaker 4: Means?
Speaker 5: What's a babyface?
Speaker 7: What do you think it means?
Speaker 5: I don't know someone new to wrestling who's like, we call that.
Speaker 7: Green Baby is like a good guy, like you know.
Speaker 8: Guy, Yeah, the crowd loves you and you love Yeah, everybody's rooting for you.
Speaker 1: Which do you like more?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: What? What?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Speaks to you?
Speaker 7: Being a heel?
Speaker 6: A that guy?
Speaker 7: Don't speak me more?
Speaker 4: Which I don't think I expected from myself or really anyone else expected, because I'm.
Speaker 7: Kind of like a natural good guy.
Speaker 4: But there's something about being like a bad ground, being able to tap in and just not caring what the audience thinks.
Speaker 7: I think that's like the biggest difference. Like when you're a.
Speaker 4: Good guy, you're valiant, and it matters what the people think of you, But when you're a bad high it does It doesn't matter, It doesn't matter if I mess up, it doesn't matter what you think of me. And also that it's so much easier to get people to hate you then to get people to naturally like you.
Speaker 1: Right, that is true.
Speaker 8: I could tell you that if if Writer Will and I were ever wrestlers, Will would not last for one second as a heel.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I couldn't stand if people didn't like me.
Speaker 8: Could It would literally be even the thought of it pains him, and Writer wouldn't do it unless he could be a heel.
Speaker 7: It's a lot of fun. What about you? Now, do you have a preference? What I do want to do?
Speaker 6: Wait, let me answer, since you just answered. For the two of us, Danielle would be the person who would love starting like you, starting as a babyface, becoming a heel and then having.
Speaker 3: The turn, she would love me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly what I that. That'd be my origin, my origin.
Speaker 8: Something awful would happen and I'd have a turn and there'd be no going back.
Speaker 1: And then I just all the way.
Speaker 6: And I have to ask, And I'm sure this is where Daniel's going because she just said origin.
Speaker 3: How do you become a wrestler? What where?
Speaker 6: What in your life made you look at that and say that that's what I need to do?
Speaker 3: Like, how did you start?
Speaker 4: I started? Well, I just grew up a fan. Really, I grew up with four older brothers. I grew up very much a tomboy, and I kind of naturally loved whatever my my brothers loved. And so they introduced me to WWE when I was around like five years old, and I don't know exactly what it was that like resonated with me so much I don't know if it was like the character is a story, like the lights of physicality that the action. But I loved watching the women wrestle. I loved watching these women just fight. And so we actually had like a makeshift wrestling ring in my backyard, my brothers and I growing up. Yeah, it was I would don't recommend it all if anyone's listening. I mean, I know so many people listening, but don't don't. Don't build a wrestling ring in your backyard. It definitely don't.
Speaker 1: Some broken bones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, actually we all walked away unscathed. Wow, all walked away unscathed, luckily. But we had wrestling ring in our backyard, you know. And so I just grew up a fan my whole entire life. It just really was like my escape as a child. And so I got the craziest opportunity, Like you know how life is, you know, things happen and leads to other things, and I just got this crazy opportunity to try out for the WW in twenty fourteen, which is like my pipe dream, you know.
Speaker 7: Me growing up to be a.
Speaker 4: WW superstar was the same as like Eric growing up to be a senator.
Speaker 3: Like it's like so plausible, definitely could happen.
Speaker 4: It's just like, you know, like it just probably wasn't in the cars from me, But I stow like past it, and so I wake up every day truly so genuinely happy that I'm able to just do what I loved and do what my dream was.
Speaker 8: It must still be a little insane, but I have to tell you when Will and I were lucky enough to go backstage and meet some of you guys, It's always amazing to me anytime I've been backstage at a wrestling event, but especially the WWE events, You've just witnessed like a huge spectacle and everything. There's pyrotechnics and there's athleticism.
Speaker 1: Unlike anything you've seen.
Speaker 8: And then you walk backstage and you're just walking by with your roller bags and you're like, hey, back and it's like it's as.
Speaker 1: If normal, It's just normal back there.
Speaker 8: So I'm always shocked by, like, oh, everyone here is normal and they they're just dragging their own suitcases. Does it feel normal to you now or does it still feel insane every single day?
Speaker 7: Both? I know, I'm I'm blessed, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I remember what my life was like before me, and so I definitely have pinched me moments every single day, like it's still insane to me, but also it's been my life for the last ten years since I was twenty years old, and so it's kind of also felt like all I know at this point, and so it's like normalized to that degree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very much like what we do.
Speaker 8: We also are like what we do is insane and a bit crazy and so fun, and there are people tripping over themselves to have the opportunity to do what we do. But yet also for us, it's like all we've ever known, So it feels very normal for us, like a day, a normal day in the life.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 6: It was it was such a strange, but it is exactly what we do because it's like, you know, going and being Eric or Sean or Tapanga on stage and then people walk backstage to meet us and you know, we're like I walk back and see them.
Speaker 3: Punk was eating a doughnut and it was just like he was not.
Speaker 6: Like it's just like everybody's just normal, like, hey, how you doing. Nice to say, it was just it was really strange, but exactly what you'd expect because you see this like you said, this huge spectacle, and I'm, of course there with Jensen and Danielle, who are the best people to watch these things with, because Jensen is telling me all the backstories of everybody all were sitting there watching and he's like, no, no, she used to be dating him, but now he's dating her, and now they're going back.
Speaker 3: And forth because he got it.
Speaker 6: No no, and then he asked her, Oh my god, he's about to ask her back to get oh, and it kicks her in the nuts, Oh my god, and it was just oh but by the by the by the time she kicks him in the crotch, the crowd is going nuts scenario and it was like I was in.
Speaker 3: I was totally in. You had all the backstories and everything.
Speaker 7: It was great writer, what you missed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the hymn.
Speaker 8: Will is referring to is Dominic Mysterio, who you have been paired with for a little bit now. And it struck me last night that I was thinking about it, and I was like, I guess you kind of have a bit of a similar situation with him as I did with ben A Ka Corey when we were kids. That people must assume that in real life that's your boyfriend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I did, just as I'm like, they're together, right, He's like no, no, no, I was like, yeah, fully thought you were together. Yeah.
Speaker 8: So do people stop you in the streets and ask like where's dom or try to talk to you about your relationship?
Speaker 4: It's it's kind of I get both, like you know, I feel like I almost feel like kind of Montana a little bit like I can. I can walk around and people won't recognize me, but then sometimes I'm recognized often, But when I am recognized, I'm always getting like where's Dominic, how's Dominic?
Speaker 7: Or like live leave Dominic? Always?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they love They love to mention Dominic and was.
Speaker 3: Hitting on another woman.
Speaker 1: In the ring.
Speaker 7: You know, you know what, that's not what he was doing. He was actually going to steal the title back from her. Yeah, he got se.
Speaker 3: Sounds like justification. That sounds justification.
Speaker 7: Are you trying to cause risks?
Speaker 6: I just say it sounds like I know what I saw. I saw the look in his eyes. I'm saying it was tough.
Speaker 3: You're going to get in much.
Speaker 5: There's so much to learn.
Speaker 8: So do you think any aspect of having on screen relationships makes it difficult at all? In your personal.
Speaker 1: Life to date, Are you dating anybody?
Speaker 8: Does it make it? Are guys just generally intimidated by the fact that you're such an incredible athlete who also has a TV show boyfriend.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it would take a certain man to be okay with.
Speaker 7: One my job, but to but that all entails right now with having on screen boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Because you just kiss, you guys kiss, I was.
Speaker 5: Going to ask, Yeah, do you guys?
Speaker 4: Actually we work pretty intimately, so I can imagine it would take a really strong, secure man.
Speaker 7: You know, Dominic is actually.
Speaker 4: Married and he has a beautiful, strong, secure wife that you know is okay with him going off to work every week and us having this little on screen rendezvous. If I happen to be so lucky to find someone that is just as you're incomfident, we'll see. But I feel like, also the last couple of years, I've been really really honed into my work, and I kind of didn't give space for dating. I really just wanted to give my all into into into wrestling and what I do and give myself the opportunity to.
Speaker 7: See like how great I could become.
Speaker 4: When it's just my focus, I'm a little bit more open now.
Speaker 7: A days, but still still just I'm happy.
Speaker 4: I'm happy with where my energy and time is allocated right now.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 6: Now, what is what is your schedule like when you're doing the WW I mean is this Are you on the road every week?
Speaker 3: Is there a season? How does that work?
Speaker 4: So there's no off season, it's all year long. The schedule kind of varies. So we have two shows ra on SmackDown. If you're on Monday Night Raw, you pretty much will fly out Sunday.
Speaker 7: Do Raw Monday, fly on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: If you're on SmackDown, you'd fly out Thursday, do the show Friday, come on Saturday. But sometimes you're doing both, like this week to do Bolt, don't fill anyway, I'm going to Snackdown this week, so you know this two and a half days to kind of coop and recharge, but also there's media in between.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're doing exactly, so happy.
Speaker 7: And excited to do.
Speaker 4: Thank you guys so much for having me on or even you know, Christmas Day, I got the opportunity to fly to Houston for the live games on Netflix, and so it.
Speaker 7: Kind of just varies on what's going on. But on a low key week.
Speaker 4: You know, you're gone for three days and you kind of recoup and readjust at home.
Speaker 5: Wow, So where where are you flying to? Where are these these events?
Speaker 3: Wherever?
Speaker 4: Whoever we have to go to. You actually have a tour coming up in March. It's we're going to spend like three weeks in Europe and the UK, which that's going to be really exciting.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, kind of just differs. We haven't had an international tour in quite a while. We fly to Saudi Arabias, where it became the first and only women's colon.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much. Yeah, it's I don't I don't typically wear it ever since that day. But I was like, I'll show that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you better show it off today. You gotta show us.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 7: So we fly everywhere, wherever, wherever, wherever the show is.
Speaker 4: And so I'm definitely like accustomed to the lifestyle and I like it and I enjoy.
Speaker 7: It, and I'm just gonna keep doing it until the wheels.
Speaker 8: Fault, Keep doing it till the wheels fault. What do your brothers think of the success you've had?
Speaker 7: Oh, they think it's crazy. They think it's crazy. It was you know, it wasn't just my dream growing up. It was kind of like all of our family dream, yeah, you know, And.
Speaker 4: So the fact that one of us made it, they think it's so cool, and they watched me every week.
Speaker 7: They're my biggest supporters.
Speaker 4: Actually have a real wrestling ring in my backyard now, and so my brothers came over and.
Speaker 7: They hurt them. So I don't know what they thought the ring was. They thought it was like a trampoline.
Speaker 4: My brother went right to the top rope and tried like a lang drop, which is pretty much just seating.
Speaker 7: And the look on his face, I.
Speaker 1: Knew he did. He not break his back.
Speaker 4: He honestly, he might have tweaked something, like he was so unprepared. He might have some issues, like you know.
Speaker 1: You think it was phone there.
Speaker 4: He got in and did like a little bounce, you know, and thought that he was gonna say. I don't know what he thought, but yeah, they think it's crazy. They they love watching me. They'll still try to like give me advice, you know, like and I'm like, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Thanks brother, I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 8: I as someone who myself is only five to one, it is incredible to me that at five three you are as big of a champion badass as you are.
Speaker 1: Were you an athlete your whole life? Like how do you do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, I I just grew up a huge family, like I said, and I did cheerleading. I did competitive reading for like three years, which I feel like definitely helped me as.
Speaker 7: Certain physical yeah, because like that fire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like good body control, balance, working well with others, you know, balance, So I feel like those skills definitely helped translate.
Speaker 7: But no, you know, I just was like tomboy, rowdy rough. I did cheerleading, and then I.
Speaker 4: Think I just had like so much passion for w W that I was like just physically willing to like withstand whatever that was gonna throw at me. Like the tryout was the hardest three days I've ever had in my home's.
Speaker 3: Audition process because I'm I'm guessing, no.
Speaker 7: I don't know really what that is looking like today.
Speaker 4: But when I tried out, it was my first time ever on an airplane, which is like a whole different scenario. I grew up in New Jersey, never been on an airplane or left New Jersey in my entire life, so just the airport, and that was the whole feat in it.
Speaker 1: Were you afraid to fly?
Speaker 4: I wasn't afraid to fly, but I just didn't know how anything worked. Like I I checked a bag and I had to carry on, and I thought that when I got to the gate and saw people with their carry ons that they got their checked in bags. I had to get your bag back, like so, so just had no idea how airports worked, you know.
Speaker 1: He was like, what's the plane?
Speaker 7: You know, just had no idea landed house supposed to get the bag back. I'm reading the signs, so everything new.
Speaker 3: Did you go to Newark first? I hope it was Newark. Wasn't your first experience drop a pin, drop a pin?
Speaker 6: If your first experience with an airport is JFK, I wouldn't.
Speaker 7: I would have been. It was new.
Speaker 4: Landed and it was just two days of just the most physical exertion ever. There's I think it was about six rings in the Performance Center at the time. They had that tray at the Performance Center, which is in Orlando, Florida. Anyone that gets signed to WE kind of goes through there for training. Eventually they'll be on NXTTV and then eventually we called up to Rarsmackgum. So I go to headquarters, the training facility, and they pretty much have you doing cardio for a certain amount of time, but you do that in every single ring, so you're doing like NonStop cardio based wrestling drills in every single ring for time. You're learning how to do roles, you're learning how to run the ropes. Everyone thinks running the ropes is like you bounce off and spring and it's like no, these are actually real ropes and they leave welts.
Speaker 7: And bruises across your back. When you're learning how to run them.
Speaker 4: You don't bounce off them like how it looks. So they're just kind of just putting you through the basic fundamentals of training to be a wrestler without wrestling or without you know, doing anything too crazy learning how to bump and so you're just maxing out cardio and physical exertion for two days straight in these wrestling rings where like everything you're learning is so un natural. And then you have one day where it's promo class, which is pretty much like give your best wrestling promo, which doesn't need to be like whatever you are thinking wrestling promo as it could just be me introducing myself and telling a story to seeing if I can your personality audience, have presence personality. Yeah, but I also was number one for all those things, so I did everything first. So I was so I was so intimidated.
Speaker 1: I was so you didn't even have anyone to watch.
Speaker 7: I had known watched.
Speaker 4: I had just turned twenty years old, and like all I had in my mind was like I want to save my family so badly, Like I cannot leave here without a w contract, And so I just put everything into it. People who are getting concussed from you know, just naturally not knowing what they're doing. They're breaking bones, they're vomiting, they're throwing up, and so I'm actually like doubling up so that there's still even numbers in the ring. So I'm doing everything twice, and I think that's what might have secured it for me.
Speaker 7: Really really, yeah, I I went twice.
Speaker 4: I I tried to like you know, step up and fill in, and I think they just were like wow, this, yeah, team playing, what does.
Speaker 5: This scene like? Like who is your competition?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 5: Who is it? All women?
Speaker 4: On the It was men and women, a mix of professional athletes, wrestlers from the independent scene. It varies, like all kinds of walks of life, you pull for a w W tryout, doesn't matter what shape versus what age, gender, you know, it's it's for everyone. And so it was just everyone I could think of. I would know there was there was like an Olympia athlete when I when I tried out and I walked in and I'm like, men, I have no skills.
Speaker 1: I got the opportunity to be there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm like, how don't how much details.
Speaker 6: As much as you're comfortable with is what I would say.
Speaker 7: Okay, so I'll give you. I'll give you, I'll give you, I'll give you the real story.
Speaker 4: So I dropped if I school my sophomore year, which I also you know, that was that was my journey. I don't I wouldn't recommend or condone that to anyone. I think education is so important. We actually have you know, we're part of the nil program in w W where we're Recruitinglijia athletes to join WW and I think that's so amazing.
Speaker 7: My path was just you know, it was a little bit differ different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I jumped out of high school I got my ged I'm taking the New Jersey Public Transportation bus and as I'm getting on the bus, I look across the street and I see Hooters. And the only like reference of Hooters in my mind is like, big daddy. You know, I never would have thought to work at Hooters. And so I walk in. I get the job, so thankful to be able to pay my bills and have employment. But like three weeks later, Joe DeFranco, a world renowned strength and conditioning coach who happens to train Triple h every single week, walks in and discovers me at this Hooters, and I'm like, I want to wrestle. I pretty much just like played my case. He invites me to his gym, and I just you know, he threw me in with his NFL athletes. He only trained like professional athletes at this time, so he thrown me in with his athletes, and I just kind of kept up, and I think he just felt like I had a lot of heart, So he reached out to w W for me, was like, Hey, we have this girl. She just walked into the gym. She might just be worth worth a look WW. And so I trained with Joe every day for the next six months, got ready for the next w W tryout, and then got something.
Speaker 1: You still working at Hooters? Were you like working at Hooters and working at Hooters?
Speaker 7: I was still working at Hooters.
Speaker 4: I was going to community college for prior legal studies because I watched legally Blondes. Yes, And I'm training with Joe to hopefully become a w W superstar, like this crazy pipe dream, something that I never thought I'd be able to obtain in my life.
Speaker 7: You know, here it go.
Speaker 4: So I just you know, I went to the tryout and I just I just gave it everything I had. I gave it like every ounce of energy, heart and soul, and just gave it in the trio and I got signed.
Speaker 7: So it's just crazy because like something that I thought was like the.
Speaker 4: Biggest mistake of my life turning to be like this crazy blessing by all the events that followed.
Speaker 7: So I'm just such a believer that.
Speaker 4: Everything happens for a reason, even if it's like, you know, something that you think is terrible, I'm like so like delusional to at this point, I'm like it must be for my greater good.
Speaker 8: We have talked about it so much on this podcast because Boy Meets World was obviously a huge proponent. We made such a big deal about the SATs and which college you go to, and we have talked so many times about that school is not just not for everybody in that way. Like Will did not like high school until he got to Boy Meets World and met David Combs and our set teacher like showed him, look, pick a college.
Speaker 1: What do you want to study anything in the world. What do you want to study?
Speaker 8: You can find a college class for it, And all of a sudden it unlocked this love of learning for him. I didn't go to college. I didn't care about school at all. I was in high school. I only cared about the social aspect of school, the boys, the football games, the all that stuff. And then at twenty seven I decided to go to college and I became obsessed with college and studied psychology. It's like there, everybody's path and everybody's journey is different, and we all unlock different We have different types of intelligence and different skills. Writer's been a student literally his entire life and now he's a professor. So we have the opposite end of the spectrum with Writer.
Speaker 7: So I'll have like school dreams still and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, I feel there's something there.
Speaker 7: That's like my nightmare.
Speaker 4: It's not like, you know, my recurring nightmare is I'm like back in school and I'm like already not doing well, and I'm like and I'm like, no, I rectify this.
Speaker 6: By the way, the concussions in vomiting are very much like the Boy Meets World auditions. Over my body, tons of vomiting, just trying to throw myself against jokes and then all of a sudden bam, like it was tough.
Speaker 3: It was tough.
Speaker 7: A log right away.
Speaker 6: Well, that's why I want to bring this back to us a little bit, because I have a question for you. What was your favorite Boy Meets World episode growing up?
Speaker 7: You know, I feel like I have a couple that definitely stands out.
Speaker 4: I feel like, if I wanted to pick a favorite, i'd have to go back and rewatch, which I actually think I'm gonna do because I was looking at clips and there's things that I just don't really remember, Like I don't know if this was always a thing during the show, but like Sean like.
Speaker 7: Had clalked his hair back and all the audience was like ooh, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like always a thing.
Speaker 7: It was like did they always do that?
Speaker 4: I definitely want to watch it back as like an adult and relive it. But some of my favorite episodes were and not even know if this is the Halloween episode, but in my mind is the Halloween episode when and if I love hewitt ya eyes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love that one. I love you know.
Speaker 4: I actually hated it as a kid, but I look back and I just one of the more memorable is when Corey cheated on you in the ski Trips.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I hated it as a kid. It's like spicy. Now as an adult, I'm like backhit.
Speaker 8: It brings up a lot of feelings. I actually want to talk about a specific date. I want to talk December nineteenth, twenty twenty at seven ten pm. You tweeted Boy Meets World emotionally exhausts.
Speaker 1: Me, So I want to get into it. What episode were you watching?
Speaker 5: What were you feeling?
Speaker 1: Do you remember?
Speaker 4: Honestly, you guys just talked about it yesterday. It's when you chose Corey over Yell. I'm watching it and I'm just like, I'm like stressed out. As a kid, I loved it, I'm like yeah, she chose Corey Love. But like, when I watched it in twenty twenty, I'm like a gird woman. You guys already know my school trauma, and.
Speaker 7: I'm like, no, I'm like, why didn't you do Corey over yell?
Speaker 4: But it ended up working out. You became successful anyway. But like, I'm just watching it and it was just stressing me out. I feel like when I was younger, I loved Corey.
Speaker 7: I was older, I'm like, it was like ConTroll of and just had the same Watching it back, it was just it was just stressing me out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, It's crazy how your perspective changes as you age.
Speaker 1: I was right there with you as a kid.
Speaker 8: I think I thought it was all so romantic and just anything for the love of these teenagers.
Speaker 4: I was watching it back and I was just like, why, why is she not going to yell?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it definitely stressed me out, but I'm definitely I'm going to give it another watch, Like I said, because I was I was cackling earlier just watching stuff, and I was like, oh man.
Speaker 7: I got to give it a go as an adult.
Speaker 1: Well, for the record, we feel very similarly about Dom. I'm just saying.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying dom and Corey, Mmm, Dominic is.
Speaker 1: I'm just putting it out there.
Speaker 4: I don't think Dominic is controlling.
Speaker 7: I think we are very much equal partnership.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I wouldn't necessarily trust the man.
Speaker 3: He was not trying to get your belt back. I saw that much. He was not. He was trying to get back with her.
Speaker 7: You see the way he was speaking behind her. Who sneaks behind someone like that? If they were just trying.
Speaker 6: Somebody was something to hide. I'm telling you this is not a guy to trust.
Speaker 4: His intention, which was to get my title back. I think I think Dominic is a little bit more stand up than Corey. And also, I know Dominic has a past of betrayal and turning on people. But the difference between me and all the people that Dominic turned on is that I except Dominic for exactly who he is, and I'm going to change him, and that's what makes me different.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, just just we'll talk about this later, mate.
Speaker 6: And take out Dominant, take out Dominic in your name and put in Corey and Lauren and you're fine. Yeah, you guys shot by that episode?
Speaker 1: Were you guys, like, what the I was? I do remember.
Speaker 8: I remember when we got the script for it and and finding out that it was. I actually kept waiting for them to at the last second change it, that there wasn't going to be as big of a lie, that there wasn't actually going to be a kiss, that it was going to be in it, yeah, because you know, we had also there had been other episodes where Corey had kissed somebody or the way it really was great tempted women would throw themselves.
Speaker 1: At him and kiss him, and to Banga had been very understanding about that.
Speaker 8: When Corey would then say listen, I have to tell you we kissed, and I'd be like what, and then Tbang would be like, well, thanks for telling me the truth, and we would just move.
Speaker 1: On from it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I really thought this.
Speaker 8: I thought that one week was going to change and then I was like, oh, we're really going with this, huh?
Speaker 1: All right? All right?
Speaker 5: Forever.
Speaker 6: I was just shocked that you just that they wrote it so fast to where two episodes later you're back together.
Speaker 3: It was likely we can't even have half a season where they're not together. And finding that.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's the thing if you're a kid and.
Speaker 3: It's every week.
Speaker 6: No one's binging at the time, so you're waiting for them. That's three weeks later that all of a sudden you're back together. It seems like a lot more time than it does when you're binging the show.
Speaker 3: That's true, but still it's like, yikes.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 8: One of the things we've talked about on our podcast is how we have celebrated, how we've celebrated big moments in our lives. So like when we got Boy Meets World, Will eventually went and bought a Ferrari writer has a lot of first edition books he spent money on, and I mostly as a teenager, just bought bras and ice blendids from from coffee Bean.
Speaker 1: That was I don't know why I didn't have anything I know that was that was my regulars. Now I buy that. I didn't have the time.
Speaker 8: Now I have exactly And I did like shoes back then too. They weren't necessary, and but shoes back then weren't nearly as expensive as they are now. But now I have, so I have so many things I like to spend money on now. As a teenager, I didn't have that many. But what do you splurge on What's like the first thing you bought yourself to celebrate when you found out you were going to have a contract in the WWE.
Speaker 4: I was broke still, so nothing, nothing, nothing. I saved my money for the move.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, that makes sense. You're smart.
Speaker 7: I feel like my splurges like I bought my mama house. I bought myself the house.
Speaker 4: So for like my first I bought myself like a jeep, you know, I those are my splurges, things that felt like kind of like essential and like necessity. But you know, now like I just kind of got into buying like designer clothes, and I went like my whole life not caring about designer clothes, and now kind of like.
Speaker 7: You know, and I don't know if.
Speaker 1: I like that for me, though I know I'm right there with you.
Speaker 8: I went my whole life without caring about designer bags, and now I like spend all my days looking at back.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I just bought my first movie back and I was like, you know, and so I really don't know how I feel about it, but I'm But also hobbies, like I started to buy like because you know, I've been in w since I was twenty years old. It's all I really like gave myself the opportunity to like learn so now, Like I bought a violin, and it's hard hard to ply, It's so hard.
Speaker 6: Do you picked like the might as well have picked like the eighteenth century harps. I love violin me too, but it's the you picked the most difficult instrument.
Speaker 5: It's really tough. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, and I also bought a piano though, and I'll like you, I'll do like wrap wrapp covers on piano.
Speaker 7: I bought like a pottery wheel, like a legit pottery, like hobbies.
Speaker 4: And things that I feel like I can't Yes, First of all, you know your house sounds like a wonderful place to have get togethers.
Speaker 8: You can be like this week we're learning pottery.
Speaker 3: I love it. Sounds amazing between.
Speaker 7: The wrestling ring and the piano, the violin and the pottery. Well, we'll definitely stay busy. Well we'll hopefully learn some skills.
Speaker 6: Do you save the money for a move if you get a contract with WWE? Do you have to move somewhere to do it or can you kind of be anywhere are you doing?
Speaker 4: Look to Orlando, Florida for the performance center to learn the trade, and then eventually when you get called up to rur SmackDown, you can You're able to live wherever you want. Moving was like so annoying to me that first. I'm not annoying, but it was such a process. I was like, I'm just gonna stay. I've just stayed in You're just still in Florida.
Speaker 6: Nice.
Speaker 7: I moved around Florida a little bit, but I've just stayed in Florida.
Speaker 1: So now, The Royal Rumble takes place this Saturday, February first, at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. It is streaming race great place.
Speaker 3: Spend there a great place? Yeah here, I love Yeah.
Speaker 1: Loves Indianapolis.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It is streaming live on peacock. Can you explain to our audience and really make eye contact with writer here? What is the Women's Royal Rumble match?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Okay, so let me just give you a briefing on what the Roar Rumble is in general. Good, right, You're going to have thirty women, thirty of the top women in Wwe.
Speaker 7: Are all going to enter the ring in different intervals of time. What is it about? Maybe three minutes?
Speaker 4: So we're going to start with two competitors in the ring, and every three minutes or maybe it's ninety seconds, maybe it's three minutes.
Speaker 7: I should know this.
Speaker 3: There's I know.
Speaker 7: I've been in every single one.
Speaker 5: Maybe keeps. A new person keeps.
Speaker 4: Comes in, and new people are going to come in until all thirty women have entered and now win this match. It's not by pinfall or submission like our typical match is. The only way to win is to throw the other women over the top rope so that both of their feet hit the ground, So it can't be the men can't be the bottom. If they roll out, it doesn't count. It's got to be over the top rope, both feet hit the ground until the very last women standing that match wins, and what she gets for that is a guaranteed title opportunity for a title of her choosing at wrestle Mania.
Speaker 6: What you're going to so if you win Royal Rumble, then you have a shot to get your belt back.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, if I win Rumble, which you know what, I've been runner up two years in a row. This year I was.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm walking in as champion. I'm going to give someone else an opportunity. But I lost my title, and so I'm feeling greedy. Not only do I want to be Crown Jewel Women's Champion, I want to win back my Women's World Champion.
Speaker 7: I think I want to win the tag titles too with I'm being greedy this year and I'm going for all the gold.
Speaker 3: What's your tag team name?
Speaker 7: We don't have one?
Speaker 3: Oh, you gotta have a name? We got?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: What this is will come?
Speaker 7: It's a Judgment Day. It's a Judgment Day.
Speaker 3: Did you really not remember the name of your own?
Speaker 7: I was I was.
Speaker 4: Thinking you meant just Raquela and I personally, and I was like, I don't have one. But as a group, we are the Judgment Day, the most powerful dominance group in the history of ww You were.
Speaker 1: In Riot Squad before.
Speaker 3: That's another great name. My god, it's never like the grape slushies. It's it's it's you know, it's always okay. I love that? All right, Judgment Day?
Speaker 6: Great?
Speaker 8: Is there anyone you're hoping not to see in the Rumble? And since there are always some big surprises, the Rumbles are known for big surprises. Is there someone you would love to see as a shocking entrant.
Speaker 4: As far as someone I'm not looking forward to seeing. You know what, this year, I gain a lot, a lot, a lot of confidence this year, and there's kind of I'm not I'm not scared to worry about anything.
Speaker 7: I was the greatest Om's Well champion of all time for two hundred plus days, and so I'm not really worried about anyone else.
Speaker 4: As far as people I'd like to see, I think you three doing.
Speaker 7: Would be iconic.
Speaker 3: Writer Danielle and that's it for you and the other guy who's for everyone.
Speaker 7: For everyone. I think being an Envy Clark might be.
Speaker 1: Cool, would be great.
Speaker 3: Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning could be.
Speaker 7: There, you know, Pat McAfee, I haven't. I haven't really thought.
Speaker 4: I haven't really thought too hard into it because honestly, I kind of only really care about myself.
Speaker 7: I don't care who else is in this match. All I know is I'm in this match and I'm looking to win. That writer could watch me at WrestleMania.
Speaker 6: Who was your favorite wrestler when you were growing up.
Speaker 7: My favorite wrestler growing up was Leita. She was with the Hardy Boys. She she wrestled the boys, and she wore baggy pants.
Speaker 4: And sneakers and so growing up with the boy wrestling my brothers wearing their hand me downs, I saw myself and her and I related to her a lot, and so she was always kind of my favorite growing up.
Speaker 1: Are you a sneaker queen like I am?
Speaker 7: I am?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, that's your So when you guys start your own tag team, you and Danielle, you're the sneaker.
Speaker 1: Sneaker queens queens.
Speaker 3: I like it, perfectly, love it.
Speaker 8: Talking about your favorites when you were a kid, did you have a crush on anyone you watched on Boy Meets World?
Speaker 1: And if so, why and so.
Speaker 2: Like like at different times, I had a crush on like all the main boys in the show except Minkus, and like mister Feoeney and like you know Corey's dad, which you know he's actually for his age.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I had a crush on.
Speaker 4: Everyone for at different purposes and different points in time. Like I thought Corey was cute at one point just because he was like so endearing, and I thought he was like so romantic obviously.
Speaker 1: Eric until later in life. We didn't we don't recognize the signs when we're teens.
Speaker 3: We were we were.
Speaker 4: Gas lit a little bit. I also thought Jack was cute at one point.
Speaker 7: You know everyone I kind of thought was cute.
Speaker 1: So funny. Well live, I want to thank you so much for being here with us today.
Speaker 4: Question yes, and I have to ask you this, and I don't know if to answer this, but this is for the girlies.
Speaker 7: We want to know what was your hair routine?
Speaker 3: Was typical?
Speaker 6: I spent a lot of time to wait, I'm guessing, I'm guessing you're talking to Danielle O.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, you guys all had very iconic full heads.
Speaker 1: Actually really did you know what?
Speaker 8: As a teenager, I used whatever my mom stalked in the shower, like whatever my mom bought at the grocery store, which was probably at the time, whatever was on sale that week.
Speaker 7: It was a lot of like shiny and so much body.
Speaker 8: Well, that's a lot of that is genetics. But to the combination of my mom and my dad. My mom is from Malta. Well, she was born in the States, but her both of her parents are from Malta, and she's got very thick, very coarse hair. And my dad is all of like the Ishes, He's English and Irish, and so I got his his kind of color and a little bit of his texture, and I got my mom's thickness and so a lot of that's genetics. But I'm not going to skip this opportunity to promote the fact that I do have a haircare line and it's amazing, and I will send it to you. It's called be Free by Daniel Fisher, and I will send it to you. I know, yes, I will send you everything I want to buy. No, no, no, I don't want you to buy it. I would, I would be honored for you to use it. So make sure I get your address in Florida, wherever you're gonna be. I'll send it to Indianapolis for the royal you know whatever. I just want you to have it, but I'll send it to your to your place in Florida and then you can try it out. Let me know what you like. And I'm happy to send you anything you want ever.
Speaker 4: Thank you and writer. I don't want to prey pressure you, but are gonna come to a Semania Yes?
Speaker 1: I will, absolutely so, guys, can you guys?
Speaker 5: I'm going to be changed. I'm just going to be sitting in my seat looking around like what is happening?
Speaker 8: Can we love, Can we work on changing the calendar so that Easter isn't that weekend?
Speaker 1: I still I have my.
Speaker 8: Small children, Yes, and I do an Easter egg hunt for my children on Easter. Now if I can continue, he never, I know I could. I could just see if my family will do it like the weekend before there you go.
Speaker 1: I mean that's true. Jenson just said we celebrate two years at six pm? What you know? All right?
Speaker 8: All right, I'm really gonna try to work it out because I'm I hope the idea of not being there is a little scary to me.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, it's Vegas, Danielle.
Speaker 1: I know I'm never get an opportunity to go to Vegas.
Speaker 3: Come on, it's Vegas.
Speaker 5: Road trip I get married.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I love how you're even considering not going, Like, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 8: You already have your room, Like we know when Dom get married in Vegas, I'll be so angry.
Speaker 7: Put a ring on it first.
Speaker 6: You couldn't see the red flags and Corey look for the red flags and Dom, I'm telling you, and.
Speaker 7: I'll see them in like twenty years.
Speaker 1: Do you have any other boy meets World questions for us.
Speaker 7: You know what I actually.
Speaker 1: Do, Go ahead, take the floor.
Speaker 7: Take the floor once for the boys.
Speaker 4: And I don't know if this is controversial or not, but I wonder if you guys had like a favorite kiss on the show, because you guys both liked med out with quite a few women and had a lot of kisses, and I was just wondering if was there a favorite or is that like an appropriate answer, and if not, I could move on.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I've ever been asked that if no one cares, I care, I care, I care. I have two for different reasons.
Speaker 6: Okay, Carrie Russell mister Feenie's niece, because it was my first ever on screen kiss, and so that was important to me.
Speaker 7: Was that was it awkward or did you guys like it was?
Speaker 6: She she was very very helpful because she'd obviously she was had had had kisses on screen before, so she kind of walked me through essentially what And I've told this story before where the first time I leaned in, our teeth bumped and I.
Speaker 3: Felt so bad that I thought I had ruined everything. Was like, oh my god, So that was I was like sixteen.
Speaker 1: With your teeth I don't.
Speaker 5: We both went in.
Speaker 3: We both went in.
Speaker 6: It was run through and it was like, ah, my fault, totally my fault. And then Love Hewett because she was my girlfriend at the time, so kissing Love was was always nice and she was a kisser, So that was those were the two probably that were the most important to be on the show, right, what about you?
Speaker 5: Oh Nossa, Yeah, yeah, Larissa was high and Larissa was up there. I remember we talked about that when she was on our podcast. That was definitely like, uh yeah, kissing Larissa, I mean Trina and I always yeah, it was like very relaxed and that by the end, we were just like always making out every episode. There was there was one one girl, I'm not going to say names, but there was one guest star who we were making out a lot in the episode and it started as a fake kiss at the beginning of the week, and then throughout the week, you know, it was like no tongue, we're acting kissing, were making were really making out, and it was like there's a message going on.
Speaker 3: Did you did you end up dating her?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: No, okay, I have one more, one more?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Did you think you made an attractive girl when you when when you were a girl.
Speaker 6: I like to point out that I played a girl too, and you never thought to ask.
Speaker 3: Me that same question. We know you are, but even attempt to make that seem like that question was for both of us. So I love that.
Speaker 5: You know, it's super it's super disturbing to see now. I mean, yeah, like, I'm so curious how they could. I couldn't do it now, I don't think. But when you're a teenager, like I just had the right and they pulled my face back.
Speaker 4: If he like John Travolta in Hairspray, right, older, the older older, Like if you in that moment grew like yeah three years later you like John Tavolta in Hairspray.
Speaker 5: I mean, I had a whole team. Let's be honest. I had like four hours on my hair, four hours on my face people, you know, picking out the right clothes.
Speaker 3: It was there was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, totally totally.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they were trying, but it worked.
Speaker 5: Episode two. I mean good, yeah, oh definitely.
Speaker 1: Well live.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much for spending your time with us. I know you don't get a ton of time. Uh, and when you do have time, you're doing things like this, So thank you for being with us again. The Royal Rumble is this Saturday, February first in Indianapolis, the first of many big WWE events coming in coming there in the next few years. You can watch it live on Peacock in the US starting at six pm Eastern.
Speaker 1: And can we as a podcast.
Speaker 8: Officially say that we are endorsing live for the Rumble?
Speaker 1: Like I think?
Speaker 8: I think we can say, Oh, will will you know what he doesn't like dom he.
Speaker 5: Is, She's not done man, She's got her own life.
Speaker 1: Don't let the man take your judgment of.
Speaker 7: Her dominic and separate them from me exactly.
Speaker 6: And I can endorse I can. I don't like thinking you're being taken advantage of. I don't like this guy.
Speaker 3: So we'll have to see.
Speaker 8: All right, we have officially Podmeets World has endorsed Live for the Royal Rumble.
Speaker 3: Woo.
Speaker 8: And then we will see you at WrestleMania. Her Instagram handle is You'll only live once if you want.
Speaker 1: To follow her there.
Speaker 8: Uh yeah. So it's so great to see you. Thank you for being here with us, and we're rooting.
Speaker 4: For you you guys.
Speaker 7: Yes, I hope you guys have a good rest of your day.
Speaker 3: Thank you you too.
Speaker 1: Why, oh my gosh, we are gonna.
Speaker 5: Have so much fun.
Speaker 3: It's insane. It's just for you rider. Who's somebody who likes just shows? It's you're gonna it's they put man, do they put on a show?
Speaker 1: And I really do think Indy's gonna have a blast. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I really do.
Speaker 8: Think Indy's gonna love it. And it's gonna be one of those things like you're talking about. That's gonna be like, that'll be something he'll enjoy. He doesn't have to. He's not wrestling himself. He has a seat, he'll he there's you know, he'll he's just watching something.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be thing. You guys are gonna love it.
Speaker 3: I was like, I'm I got to professional wrestling. I don't want to go to I can't wait. I can't wait to go back to another and I really can't.
Speaker 8: It's it's Susan and I worked out together the other day and she goes, when's our next wrestling event?
Speaker 4: It is like.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you awesome.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well, thank you all for joining us for this episode of Pod Meets World. As always, you can follow us on Instagram Pod Meets World Show. You can send us your emails Pod Meets World Show at gmail dot com and we've got merch.
Speaker 1: Merch Romo.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Pod Meets Worldshow dot com.
Speaker 1: We love you all, pod dismissed.
Speaker 8: Pod Meets World is an iHeart podcast produced and hosted by Danielle Fischel, Wilfredell and Ryder Strong executive producers, Jensen Carp and Amy Sugarman Executive in charge of production, Danielle Romo, producer and editor, Tara sudbachsh producer, Maddy Moore, engineer and Boy Meets World super fan Easton Allen. Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon. Follow us on Instagram at Podmets World Show or email us at Podmetsworldshow at gmail dot com