Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arms Strong and Getty and no Hee Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: Mister Vice President, is the United States now at war with Iran? No, Kristen, We're not at war with Iran. We're at war with Iran's nuclear program. President's been very clear, Kristen. We have no interest in a protracted conflict. We have no interest in boots on the ground.
Speaker 4: I don't like the regime, but we're not into the regime change business here. We're into the safety and security of the United States business.
Speaker 2: We are not pursuing regime change.
Speaker 5: We're not trying to put any troops on the ground into Iran.
Speaker 2: We are trying to eliminate their nuclear weapons program.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think I see boots on the ground in our future, but I do see Israel not stopping.
Speaker 2: So that was JD. Vansvice President, Marco Rubio, the Secretary of State, Lindsey Graham and Tom Cotton, both very trumpy hawks in the Republican Party saying no or not, this isn't about regime change, and then Trump, like an hour after they all went on the TV shows defending his actions against a hostile press that, of course wanted us to do nothing. I guess Donald Trump tweeted out, it's not politically correct to use the term regime change, but if the current Iranian regime is unable to make Iran great again in all caps, why wouldn't there be a regime change mega, as in m I GA as in make America Iran great again.
Speaker 6: So I wonder if Iranian.
Speaker 7: Ex pats who despise the current regime, we'll start wearing mega hats with the old Iran flag on it. And we've got the lion on there, which has become a potent symbol of get the Mullahs out.
Speaker 2: Later this and about a half an hour, actually, we're going to talk to Mike Lyons, another one of our military analysts that we really like about how it went in what could come next. I just I don't personally get why Iran would do a lot of the things people are scared of happening. It just seems like it would be a soulicide mission. Well yeah, the only for the country argument.
Speaker 7: Well, right, but if you have a messianic religious fervor, as the Ayatola does allegedly and a lot of the people around him, you want to bring on the apocalypse.
Speaker 6: That's part of their religious politics.
Speaker 7: It hasn't happened yet, but that's the main argument for doing what was done, is that these are religious lunatics. These are not calculating dictators of a Kim Jong unish style. And that's a big enough pain in the ass that he has nukes, but they are religious lunatics.
Speaker 2: If they believe that and they strike, for instance, one of our bases and kill a whole bunch of US soldiers, it will be apocalyptic for one area of the world terran. The rest of the world is going to continue on.
Speaker 6: At which point the Muslim world.
Speaker 7: Unites and fights back against the Great Satan and brings on the great to religious war.
Speaker 6: I guess the.
Speaker 7: Concept of the thirteenth Mahdi, which I remember reading about a number of years ago. I can't remember why I had to do with a post nine one one.
Speaker 2: Probably after nine to eleven we all memorized this.
Speaker 7: It refers to a messianic figure in islam belief, often associated with the end times, who is expected to bring justice and peace to the world. While she a Muslim Islam in particular, anticipates the return of the twelfth Mahdi. Concept of the thirteenth Mahdi is not a standard part of the doctrine, but it's believed that some of the wackadoodles in charge of her hon are really into this, bringing on the apocalypse and Allah's justice being visited on the unbeliever's bubble.
Speaker 2: It's hard to know how much they actually believe it. You just never know. It might be a good way to hold sway over a bunch of religious nutjobs. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Out in the hinterlands, I mean the citizens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just watching I was looking up at ABC News right now and they have Ian Pannel in Tel Aviv, and I thought he was in Kiev or some other bombed out town in Ukraine, because that's what it looked like in that little area with the apartment complex is just rubble. That's what's happening in some parts of sparkling, glittery, very modern tel Aviv. They're getting missile striked pretty good by Iran. And I can't imagine that Israel's going to allow that to happen for very long if they can stop it, so it isn't just what do we do next? Israel gets to say.
Speaker 7: Right, and from what I understand, Iran's held back some of the more heavy armaments and those might be on the way. So what role do we take and even more active role in intercepting ordinance as it flies toward Israel.
Speaker 2: Don't know, but it's far from over.
Speaker 7: While the success of the initial mission is unmistakable, Yeah, it's definitely a time of uncertainty and any sort of triumphalism.
Speaker 6: Well nobody.
Speaker 7: I don't think anybody's engaging any in any triumphalism. Jd Vance, Marco Rubio very serious in businesslike on the unwatchable talk shows over the weekend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I keep mentioning this. The four hundred kilograms of sixty percent enriched uranium is still out there somewhere as far as we know. Where is that because that's the important part of the whole nuclear program. That's why you had those reactor sites, was to make that stuff. And where is it? And do we know?
Speaker 6: That's a big question. Nobody knows.
Speaker 7: I don't think, well somebody knows, but we got to get it out of them. A couple of different perspectives to share with you, although, Jack, you've you've led us rather neatly into one from one of our listeners who is, if not an expert, damn close to it in the very world you're talking about the enrichment of uranium, And he says, and I'll keep him anonymous for now, the basis for criticism of the attack will most likely be the accusation that Iran was not close to being able to make a nuke. In fact, Jeff mccauslin of CBS advocated that position when he was on the show earlier today. But consider this little bit of math. If Iran has a stockpile of uranium refined to a level of three percent enrichment, as Iran and both the IAEA both claim that they do, then Iran has already refined the uranium more than ninety nine point nine to nine percent of the total refinement needed to achieve weapons grade enrichment. Or put another way, they ever fined something that exists at less than three parts per ten million distilled it down to three parts per one hundred. All they need to make weapons grade uranium is to further refine it by around thirtyfold, using the exact same technology that got them to the level they're at. One reason that Iran has been quote within a couple of weeks of getting a nuke for months or years is that quote a couple weeks is the time it would take to convert the three percent stuff to the ninety percent stuff.
Speaker 6: However, the likely.
Speaker 7: Hold up is that Iran also needs to work out all the details and engineering of the actual bomb, igniters, reflectors, et cetera, et cetera, and the ability to put it on a missile for delivery to its target.
Speaker 2: Those things are much harder. You don't have to put it on a missile for a target, though, has been pointed out many of people. All they got to do is drive a truck into Tel Aviv somehow, like you know, like Israel has apparently been able to do into Iran with drones and Ukraine was able to do into Russia with drones. Drive a truck into Israel or next to a US base. You don't need to put it on a rocket.
Speaker 7: Can you imagine a nuclear arm suicide bomber with a truck? Final bit that he says those things are much harder to track and inspect. But the important thing is that once they do work out those details, Iran can create weapons grade fissile material within a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Iran has been a I was about to use a really gross graphic medical example, but I don't need to.
Speaker 6: Thank Goodness for your restraint.
Speaker 2: God, I'm really wanting to. Yeah, no, I won't.
Speaker 6: What do you got for us? Tumor festering sore?
Speaker 2: Yeah, open festering shore with some more. Yeah, it's sort of a sort of graphic language that direction. But it has been that for so many years, and it's just the world just puts up with it. And maybe it's time the world doesn't put up with that. I mean, it's going nowhere. Good you just I guess said. The world has been hoping all this time that the ancient Ayatola will die or there'll be an overthrower or something like that. And you know, why why go to war and risk everything that is war if perhaps it'll die out on its own.
Speaker 7: But man, we've been waiting a long time. Or the belief that they don't really mean that stuff that death to America, death Israel. They don't, they don't actually mean that. The interesting part of this, and again there are question marks around this. I do not bring one hundred percent certainty to all of this, but the idea that we have now started a war with Iran. We are now at war. We have been attacked dozens and dozens and dozens of times in the United States, never mind Israel or close ally. Our people have been attacked in deadly fashion, many many times by Iran through the years they've been at war.
Speaker 6: We just haven't.
Speaker 2: Well, we're aware of much. We're aware of plots. We have captured some of the Iranian operatives to try to kill our president. That's not a terrible reason to bomb them right there.
Speaker 7: Right then, you have this perspective from the La County Sheriff's Department. Our hearts go out. This is from their official Twitter account. Our hearts go out to the victims and families impacted by the recent bombings in Iran. While this tragic event occurred overseas, the LA County Sheriff's Department is closely monitoring the situation alongside our local, state, and federal park.
Speaker 2: Why anyway, why my local sheriff monitoring what's going on in Iran? Our hearts go out to the victims and new families impacted by the recent bombings. Can you monitor my local Walgreens and CBS to make sure doesn't get rob blind. So what it can stay open? How about you let somebody else worry about Iran well.
Speaker 7: Not shockingly, not long after that, the La County Sheriff's Department put out the following statement. We are issuing this statement to formally apologize for an offensive and inappropriate social media post recently posting on our department social media platforms blah blahla. This post was unacceptable, made in error, does not reflect the views of Sheriff Robert G. Luna nor the department. Okay, who put it out, and we don't comment on that. This has nothing to do with our mission. Virtually everything you've said.
Speaker 2: Who put it out? Somebody that works for you? Are they still working there?
Speaker 6: They don't go to that.
Speaker 7: You're committed to learning from this failure and to prevent such incidents from occurring again.
Speaker 2: Somebody who works there in the Sheriff's department put that out thinking that that was what everybody thought and would be Okay, that person and everyone who was aware of that statement needs to go.
Speaker 6: I disagree.
Speaker 7: I suspect it was a woke activist employee who had access to the social media.
Speaker 2: Well, well they still haven't mentioned, did they get fired or they still work there?
Speaker 7: Steps are being taken a strength in our social media over a site protocols and to ensure that any future communications aligned with our department standards of professionalism, respect and accountability. We're rooting out the evil to her and will fire their ass and probably give them a little night stick on the way out. That's how I interpret that.
Speaker 2: Tend to put somebody with that point of view.
Speaker 6: Wow, well, all right, minor point moving along.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't somebody in that job supposedly have the best interest of the sheriff's department.
Speaker 7: That's what their job is. That's my point. That's not their job. They just had access to it. There's some underling. Maybe he knows how to.
Speaker 2: Blah blah, maybe tighten up your access like you and I don't have lots of people with really crazy ideas have access to art statements.
Speaker 7: No indeed coming up. How and when Trump made the decision to go. It's pretty interesting. He was a board marine one.
Speaker 6: According to inside sources.
Speaker 2: And this is the big headline. Millions on alert for life threatening heat across much of the country. What is causing this heat? Joe Getti has a theory summer more's my best theory.
Speaker 7: I'm still conducting experiments and consulting the calendar.
Speaker 2: That's a decent theory. More on the way, stay here, the Test.
Speaker 6: Of Thorpe all about it falls down, he looks hurt.
Speaker 7: There it comes Sga the other way inside of Williams throws it down.
Speaker 2: Halliburton's hurt right away. What he fell. That was the play of the game. And it happened in the first quarter. The star player for Indiana, who was on fire nine points and seven minutes and just dominating, was playing injured and he goes down and he immediately knew it was over. He's pounding the court, he's crying. Everybody on both teams knew too. Oh man, the best player on one team just went out. I mean, that's that's not what you're wanting a game seven. It was just it was horrible. He didn't they didn't. There's no attempt. I mean, he knew it was over. They just got him up and took him to the locker room. Is dang it. It could have been a really great game anyway, Okay, a.
Speaker 7: Very plucky effort against mighty Oklahoma that's got a bunch of I was just reading a bunch of super high draft choices. Yeah, over the next couple of years. I mean, they're just getting started. I've heard that before though in my life watching No it's a dynasty, clearly a dynasty.
Speaker 2: And things change. But I'm interested in the fact because this happened a couple of times in the playoffs. Athletes the whole they just know their body and and injuries and stuff like that in a way that like the rest of us don't. Apparently, like they know when they get an injury. Oh, this is this is huge, this is bad. I'm out for a year or whatever. Where is I, for instance, as just a regular human being regularly like twist a certain way and think, oh my god, I'm never gonna walk again, and then five minutes later, I'm fine. Oh sout. Apparently I'm all right. You know, you've been over picked something. Oh my god, this is it. I'll be in a chair. Ah, I'm gonna be driving a chair with my chin. Oh I'm fine.
Speaker 7: So, speaking of pain, Fox News Mark Levin nuked Representative Marjorie Taylor Green, I am unfortunately going to be quote media Eite, which is the shameless left wing rank, but they're getting the quotes right. On Sunday, Green tweeted MGT MTG. I never hear it called Green, so that it's confusing to me for a thing. Yeah, Margie said, I don't know anyone in America who has been the victim of a crime or killed by Iran, but I know many people who have been victims of crime committed by criminal legal aliens are murdered by cartel and Chinese fentanyl and drugs. However, America has not dropped bunker busters on the cartel sophisticated drug tunnels, launched tomahawks on massive cartel poisoning drug networks, et cetera, et cetera. Neokan warmongers beat their drums of war and act like billy badasses going to war in countries most Americans have never seen can't find on a map, but never find the courage to go to war against the actual terrorists who actually do kill Americans invaderland make billions doing it every day year after year.
Speaker 2: Man's that's the Tucker Carlson argument right there.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: By the way, it's probably worth noting there wasn't ani and drone attack that actually killed three service members from Georgia in Jordan.
Speaker 6: Just last year.
Speaker 2: But well, in addition to thousands of American soldiers they've killed over the years.
Speaker 7: Right, and Levin fired back, Marjorie Taylor Green, shameless.
Speaker 6: Nit wit and everyone knows it.
Speaker 7: How incredibly dumb is this, Marjorie Taylor Green? She doesn't know anyone in America has been a victim of crime or killed by Iran. You mean the thousands of Americans, especially military personnel killed and maimed by the Iranian terrorist regime. He went on on that level. So, yeah, there's obviously a bit of a divide.
Speaker 6: On the right.
Speaker 2: Well was she you know, Well, according to polling, she's in a pretty small minority, although that is a loud minority that will donate a lot to your campaign if you represent them.
Speaker 7: Well, and the whole tossing out a false choice thing, Yeah, no, no, no, what happened here doesn't prevent us going after the cartels. It's not an either or never was, and how the hell do you imagine it is?
Speaker 6: But that sort of thing seems to be very popular.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does Mike Lions. We love talking to him about all things military. Will get his take on what happened and what could happen, among other things, to stay tuned.
Speaker 6: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: As the strike package approached for DOEU and Natence, the US protection package employed high speed suppression weapons to ensure safe passage of the strike package, with fighter assets employing preemptive suppressing fires against any potential Iranian surface to air threats. We are currently unaware of any shots fired at the US strike package on the way in Wow.
Speaker 2: So we were able to fly over Iran, drop all those bombs, do whatever we wanted, then leave without a shot being fired at us.
Speaker 7: To discuss the success of the mission, what's likely to come after, and much more or please welcome Mike Lyons, military analyst to the show again. Mike recently penned a terrific article for Real Clear Defense entitled The War that was Always Coming Mike welcome.
Speaker 6: How are you hey, guys?
Speaker 4: Great to be back.
Speaker 2: Could that have gone any better?
Speaker 4: Not really? I don't see how you know again all of warfare's deception. I think everybody was looking at the head fake of B two's getting stationed in Guam for a couple of days and taking their pictures there. I didn't think it was going to happen Saturday night. I thought it might have happened forty eight hours after that, but it couldn't have. And it just again shows American ingenuity planning with a lot of help of Israel. Let's face it. I mean they take out the entire air defense systems. That target was the most important thing inside of Iran and they were just completely incapable of defending it. So it just shows you the status of where they are and what the situation is US there don't know if it's been destroyed totally. I thought the chairman gave very guarded remarks about what the situation is. We've got our president calling Bullzheim's, you know, is one on one is pretty different and it's not the end, but it surely sets back their their program, and it was frankly inevitable. At some point US or Israel was going to do it.
Speaker 7: And Iran is not technically defenseless, but they're as close as a significant power has been in my memory.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 4: You know, they had say three hundreds, say four hundreds, They had strategic level air defense systems that are all gone. Their capability to create ballistic missiles is gone. That went out about six months ago the rains you attridded all of the capability out. They've obviously taken away and stripped away has Blah Humas, the hu Thi's, all of those proxy brigade, all those all those people that were fighting their war are all gone. So they are very well exposed right now. And I don't think Israel stopping. In fact, they're going for the Supreme Leader decapitation. His strategy is in their DNA. It's in their DNA since nineteen four forty eight. They're not going to stop. And also, this is not going to be just because they do this. You know, they're going to be responsible for rebuilding it. They're not going to care. They're just going to see what happens. But they're not going to put up the targets are going after right now, specifically the army. I think that's really important because that's where the power center will be. Once the Supreme Leader is gone, someone in this in their military will will rise up, have access to that equipment and try to take over by force. And I think that's smart going after the army leaders as well right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know the history of these sorts of things is some popular military leader who has a lot of people who are willing to follow them takes over. But if you kill all the popular military leaders, it makes it a lot less likely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in the scenario of potentially someone coming from outside, I know the Shah's son has been on social media trying to politic for the job. Perhaps let's hope there's a Henry Kissinger out there somewhere that it's getting these Middle Eastern countries together, because I think this is a generational moment. Like I said in that article, I think we have a chance to reshape the Middle East through the end of this century in a way that's never been shaped before, and bring in a country that truly will be part of the international community, that won't be looking to destroy Israel, that won't, you know, create this hegemonic power there that the other Middle Eastern countries were frankly afraid of. But we have to see it's this is also a Shiasuni divide that is the underlying current to that as well, which is which is again why we have to just be very careful as to once this regime does fall, who takes over.
Speaker 7: Well, right, and honestly, it could be argued that if you want to prevent chaos, and I think most people and countries do, the fact that a lot of the major military leaders are gone is not necessarily a good thing, as they are an obvious next step, but who knows.
Speaker 6: I mean, it could go in any direction. So the title go ahead, no, no good good.
Speaker 7: I was just going to reference the title of your article, the war that was always coming. I'd said early in the show that a number of you know, press outlets and politicians are saying America is now at war with Iran, when we've been attacked dozens and dozens and dozens of times through the years, fought back against Iran's proxies and sometimes a're on directly. The idea that this is the beginning of a state of hostilities is almost funny.
Speaker 4: Right, I mean, they've been at war with us for the last forty seven years. They've killed or main thousands of American service members of just people don't know. The Iranian propaganda machine has kept a quiet and for whatever reason, every president, to include Republican presidents, have been always so focused on de escalation and not ramping up the escalation ladder. But this is the first president comes in and says Nope, enough's enough, and I'm just glad it's happened again. It was always going to happen. Israel was going to take out their nuclear capability, whether or not they had October seventh happened or not. Let's say hesblond huthis and and Iran was still at its height of its defenses. Israel would have sacrificed itself in order to take out their capability. So that was always going to happen. But they've been at war with us for the last four seven years. As we've talked about it, greatest foreign policy failure in our country since post World War two, and that's that's hopefully we're on the paths to change now.
Speaker 2: So not surprisingly, the Supreme Leader of Iran has threatened all kinds of things. Oh you've done it this time. Now all hell is coming toward Israel in the United States. Will you will wish you had never done this? Blah blah blah. What can Iran do? What do you think they actually will do?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: I think you know again, classic Iranian playbook. They sow fear within our country saying we're going to release sleeper styles. You know, they must watch the same movies that it made here in Hollywood, because I just think that's completely overblown. They will likely try to maybe target some American forces that are in the area that are closed, that are all that are all buttoned up right now. Every one of those missiles they try to fire at them has a return address, and I guarantee it, as soon as one of them lead the tube on that side, there'll be something in return going in the other direction. This president is not going to sit back and take and take it, so I wouldn't be surprised if we continue to escalate. The thing is, we don't even speak to Iran. We don't even talk to them directly, like Marco Rubio brought that point up over the weekend, and we haven't. We've always talked to them through proxies, which is why I just there's no negotiation that's going to take place. They're not interested in talking. They're interested in just surviving and delaying. But they're in such a bad point strategically right now, I just I just think they're going to do it. I wouldn't be surprised if they get on planes and left. I think that's going to the only survive. But the switzerlander gets some other place. That's the only thing. Wow, ensure they're survival at this point.
Speaker 7: That's the old dictator's golden parachute. Get out of dodge and we won't kill you, Yeah, Mike. Folks who are opposed to the strike frequently cite the example of Iraq and Mission Creep and the rest of it.
Speaker 6: How did the two situation.
Speaker 7: I mean, I realized this could be a book length answer, but how did two situations differ most prime to you or most.
Speaker 4: Importantly, Yeah, not even close. We don't have one hundred thousand troops there on the ground. We didn't topple this regime necessarily. This again was as a surgical military strike to advance our foreign policy. Right, war as an extension of foreign policy. This strike was doing that. The president is not declaring war against Iran. Also, Iran is not a wash in weapons that would fuel an insurgency that took place in Iraq, And we made this tremendous mistake of dismantling the Iraqi military and basically putting four hundred thousand young men on the street who went and then picked up weapons and fought against us in an insurgent manner. That's not just the same situation here, So it is completely different and it's not the same comparison. It's not an endless war that's going on. It's a one time strike. We're still supporting Israel with intelligence and material and equipment, and that's still going on. But the bottom line is we used this weapon system which was designed to take out that specific reactor fifteen years ago. We knew that they were doing this message to North Korea. If we wanted to do it to you, that's going to happen next. So because it's the same kind of deep, kind of assist reactor that they've built in North Korea that they have here as well. So you bring that all together, this is the only weapon that could be used against that target. And I'm glad we did it.
Speaker 7: You have better sources than we do. What have you heard about the effectiveness of the.
Speaker 4: MOP So what I'm hearing is that they like the fact that it got well underground and if it wasn't destroyed, it's been buried in on itself. So right now, the signals, the Intel, what they're listening to the iraqis talk about it and they're noticing that there's not normally you would send an army unit or somebody to go towards it and check it out itself. Is real bombed a lot of those roads that could go there, but there's no signs of life. There's no nothing there, which means to tell me that Israel will eventually send commandos to go check it out itself. But the fact of the matter is, without any signs of life coming out of there, they think that not only did it get further down, but it likely imploded on itself, just based on how they think that the attack went.
Speaker 6: Military analyst Mike c. Lions.
Speaker 7: Mike, thanks so much for the time. This is far from the last chapter in this saga, so let's stay in touch.
Speaker 4: Great I describe me.
Speaker 6: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Ian Bremer was tweeting out yesterday and a lot of people have made this point that it shows Iran and a number of other countries the importance of having a nuclear weapon. Nobody does this to a country that has nuclear weapons already. And a big unknown in this whole thing is where the enriched uranium is currently And you know what other facilities Iran might have that the world was not aware of, and do they have the ability to get that uranium to a lab somewhere and turn it into a nuclear weapon and announce the world, ah, we have a nuclear weapon now and change the calculation on this completely.
Speaker 7: And if the Mullahs made that announcement, would they be believed? I mean, they have every incentive to lie about it. At this point, they're hanging on by a threat.
Speaker 2: You'd well, the reason, there's the way this is usually handled is you detonate one. That's what. So what we did, That's what Russia did, That's what country, That's what countries usually do. North Korea did to show the world you see we got when we ain't kidding. So they'd probably have to have some sort of a detonation to prove it. But so hopefully that doesn't happen because that does change everything. But the idea of the Iatolas hopping on a plane and going to Switzerland and living out their lives in some penthouse suite with protection, well, then in Iran is completely leaderless. All the military leaders and a lot of political leaders are dead, so man, it would be a free for all. Then I can't imagine what would happen.
Speaker 7: Why And if I'm one of those guys in my swanky pad there in the UAE.
Speaker 6: I'd keep my eye on.
Speaker 7: The bus boys because Israel has a way of finding you and reaching out and touching you.
Speaker 6: So anyway, a quick note from our friends. That's simply Safe.
Speaker 7: For My buddy Dan texted the other day and he said, Hey, my insurance company tells me I have to have a home security system. You know, maybe that's your situation. Maybe you just want to protect your loved ones, protect your stuff. You got scumbags and junkiesoocher around your neighborhood.
Speaker 6: No matter what.
Speaker 7: Your situation is, don't ask me, Ask ce Neet, ask Newsweek, ask USA Today.
Speaker 6: They all say the same thing.
Speaker 2: Simply Safe the ones to go with AI powered cameras and live monitoring agents to text suspicious activity around your property. They catch people lurking before they actually do anything. There are no contracts or hidden fees with Simply Safe ranked number one in customer service by Newsweek and USA Today. There is no risk to trying it, sixty day money back guarantee.
Speaker 7: Simply Safe new active guard outdoor protection that Jack was describing is just such a leap forward in the technology.
Speaker 6: It's amazing. It stops breakings before they happen.
Speaker 7: Visit simply safe dot com slash armstrong to claim fifty percent off a new system with a professional monitoring plan which first month free. That's simply safe dot com slash armstrong. There's no safe like simply say.
Speaker 2: Trump is headed to a NATO meeting that was planned before this attack on Iran, but I'm sure that'll be one of the top topics, along with you know, the whole Ukraine Russia thing is still going, and Putin's got to be loving the fact that nobody's paying any attention to the fact that he's bombing the hell out of all kinds of civilian targets around Ukraine daily and not getting a lot of attention.
Speaker 7: Ugly Ugly times. Final note for me this segment. Apparently Trump was flying along on Marine one, the helicopter, and he got a call from Pete Hegseeth, who said, look, it's time to make a final decision. We either move forward with the strikes and Iran or abort the mission because all of those chess pieces had been moved. As Mike Liines was describing, the faint out to Guamber wherever they sent those B two's.
Speaker 2: And the it's got up to two weeks.
Speaker 7: As Trump said, So obviously things were moving in the background. But evidently Steve Whitcoff, his Special Envoy to the Middle East, essentially said to Trump, they're not serious about the negotiating. They're not They're clearly not right, and so Trump said, go.
Speaker 2: And go. They did interesting. Be interested in your takes on any of this, what you feel about it? Text line is four one five two nine five KFTC. There's obviously other news in the world and things to talk about. I hope you can stick around.
Speaker 5: And the National Guard is still here. A lot of security here in LA, and I think the National Guard is I think the LA lifestyle is going to their head. I underst now before they take a put a rate on home depot, they call TMZ first.
Speaker 2: So here's an interesting thing. My son and I are driving to Dodgers Stadium on Friday to go to a Dodgers game, and we're listening to the hip hop station. I think it was Power Anyway. All the hosts on there are not all the hosts, but a lot of the hosts have a Hispanic accent, and they were really into the story that. So I'll back up a second. Last week brought you the story that there was pressure being put on the Dodgers by a number of left leaning news organizations with the theory that forty percent of their fan base is Hispanic and hey, we might launch a boycott against Dodgers games if you don't get on the side our side, you know, okay.
Speaker 7: The Black Lives Matter strategy of bullying. Nike say into given one hundred.
Speaker 2: Million dollars, right, And we are kind of talking about how that era seemed like it was over where your big companies take a political stance to appease you know, being taken hostage by activist groups or whatever. But on my drive to Dodger Stadium, the Dodgers did announce a million dollars going to a fund to help victims of ice, whatever that would mean. I mean, it just seems like a gesture to me. I mean, I can't imagine how where the rubber meets the road on those individual dollars or whatever. But anyway, it was a gesture to hold off the very thing we were talking about. And the crowd on the hip hop radio station, which based on all their their news hits and commentary between songs, they were hardcore horrified and against any of the ice raids or doing anything about kicking illegals out of the country. They were overjoyed with the Dodgers' decision, and you know, the Dodgers are back on the right side of things and all that wow, which I found very interesting. I don't I would. I would have been completely unaware of it if I hadn't been listening to that radio station. But the Dodgers did it for people who listened to that radio station or follow that kind of news. In fact, they probably he'd prefer if nobody else heard about it. The fact that they donated a million dollars through this cause, and I was surprised. So then my son and I would go to the game, and it's fantastic, cool being at Dodger Stadium and lots of lots of fun and got to watch Shoeo, Toni batt and all that sort of stuff. But had a Dodger dog eleven dollars, maybe the worst dog I've ever had had. I'm I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. The other food great chicken, Strip's fantastic. I had a cheeseburger. It was as good at cheeseburger as I've ever had anybody I thought the Dodger dog sucked out loud. Anyway, I got my picture taken outside Dodger Stadium when the game was over because the Dodgers in the background, and tweeted it out, and I'll bet about half the replies were, I can't believe you went to a game after they donated money. Blah blah blah. People who are taking the strong, you know, go in the other direction, Boycott, I.
Speaker 7: Guessed, yeah, well, I get the dynamics of why they be tempted to do that and think it was a good idea, But holy cow, how about you announce, you know, our stance is beat the Dodger or beat the Giants and beat the Cadres and try to win our division. We're a baseball team, folks, We're a baseball team.
Speaker 2: It seems like such an say that Nike.
Speaker 6: Dodgers, all you people.
Speaker 2: It just seems like such an easy out to me to say, our primary purpose is to have the best baseball team we can, which they have, which they've paid for. Every single player is a star. That's one thing you notice watching that everybody they put up there is like a three time All Star or all time thiss or blah blah blah. Yeah, every single player. It's something best team money can buy.
Speaker 7: But leftists want politics in everything all the time.
Speaker 2: But I think it's such an easy out and I think it would work. You just have to have a little courage. Our goal is to win another World Series period plus, you know, and if you're a different sort of a company, you can say, we're obligated by our shareholders to concentrate on baking the best running shoe that exists, so we're going to stay out of politics. I think you're fine. Let people try their boycotts. They're not going to amount to anything.
Speaker 7: But the Dodgers must have been scared, Yeah, clearly, or got whipped up in the whole, grossly overestimating the numbers and power of the activist class.
Speaker 2: But I'll tell them that happens long. The radio station I was listened to, they mentioned every single break like it was a big deal to them.
Speaker 6: Armstrong and Getty