Speaker 1: Welcome back to Golden Hour. I'm Kathy and I'm here with.
Speaker 2: Susan, and I'm so glad you're feeling better, Kathy better.
Speaker 1: Not not perfect yet, but by the time works, yeah, I'll be I'll be all better by the time this airs, and you know what, I'll stop sneezing and coffee and you know what, your tan will have faded.
Speaker 2: What she's implying was I spent the weekend at.
Speaker 1: The beach, and before that, where were you.
Speaker 2: Uh, North Carolina's beach? Uh huh, yeah, summer at the beach pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Susan's at the beach and Kathy's home washing floors, sneezing.
Speaker 2: Cough, there you were just this week and don't believe a word she had. But today, you guys, we have a really special to Kathy and I, I can tell you that, and probably special to you too. Our special friend from the Golden Matster, Leslie is here. Hi, honey, Hi guys, Hi, my friend.
Speaker 1: You look so beautiful Todays.
Speaker 2: Good color on you. I watched you in that pool with the weights and I try to do some of those, Leslie, you'd be proud of.
Speaker 3: Do you have those?
Speaker 2: I just used my regular ones.
Speaker 3: Or you can use them, you can use the the two.
Speaker 2: It's just why is it easier in the water? For oh god, Leslie does a lot of workouts, That's what she does for a living, teaches people how to be in shape. But she does some in the pool. And I remember you showed that us on the shell, Remember that, Cappy.
Speaker 1: Yes, when we were in Paradise, Leslie Toddy great aerobics class in the water. It got a little whild people trying to ride on each other's shoulders and drowning. But yet Leslie is an unbelievable aerobics instructor, dance instructor. And on the cruise you're going to be teaching. I'm going to be in that pool with you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be going to be teaching water and there could be a flash mob.
Speaker 2: Well I'm gonna come. I'll take pictures for you, but I'll be at the wine tasting with the fans.
Speaker 3: And I'll be for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, Leslie, you've been, uh, you've lived. You're from Minneapolis, you grew up there, your kids are there, your grandkids are there, and you and I talk a lot because we're good friends. I want the truth I want the world to hear. What is the dating scene like in Minneapolis.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, we're getting right into it, aren't we.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you expect anything?
Speaker 3: Like I I'm prepared. I am so prepared right now.
Speaker 4: The dating scene is really not I mean, it's not just my age, like you know, I hear this from.
Speaker 3: My younger friends, my kids friends. It's not great. I don't know what it is about this town.
Speaker 2: You know, it's I don't think it's just your town.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, yeah, So you're not dating anyone right now.
Speaker 3: I'm not dating anyone right now.
Speaker 4: I had I put Okay, I put myself out there, and you know the story, Kathy, because you said you were proud of me. I feel stupid, but I mean, well I listened.
Speaker 1: This is a great story, and don't feel stupid, Leslie, go ahead tell this story. Well, I mean, so I took a lot of courage.
Speaker 4: So I'm like, okay, I just have to put myself out there. The dating apps are crap, so you know, I'm thinking, and I'm like, it's going to happen organically.
Speaker 3: So long story, short, short story.
Speaker 4: Long. I there was this guy that was coming to my class last summer and then this summer and he's really cute, and I'm like, okay, coming to my pilates class. He's definitely in shape, and so he we would chat a little bit like it was a little bit first and then maybe the second time a little bit more, and the third time and you know, he asked me where I lived and all that stuff. And then and I did find out, I mean, it's you know, small town. Plus he's at the club. I did find out that he was divorced. So of course I'm not gonna you know, I wanted to know because you know, he'd come to a class with his daughter.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I don't if he's married, I don't want to whatever.
Speaker 4: And so I'm thinking, you know, I thought I read the signs, you know, and so I reached out to him and I texted him, and you know, I just said something cute like.
Speaker 3: I probably shouldn't be texting you because.
Speaker 4: You were in my class, but don't tell a lifetime or something, I don't know, something funny like that, and he goes, oh, your seeker's safe with me. You know, thanks for reaching out. I'd love to go have a drink. I'm sorry I didn't get back to you right away. I was in a meeting. I'm going up north this weekend, but for sure next week. And then we talked a couple more times, maybe the next day or something, because his daughter was in my class and she's really good. And then I heard nothing, nothing back, and he's not been in my class since, and so I feel really stupid.
Speaker 3: I feel like I should have left it alone.
Speaker 4: Kathy said, I'm proud of you for putting yourself out there.
Speaker 1: You know I am.
Speaker 3: I usually don't do stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I usually realize there's nothing, don't regret it.
Speaker 1: And Leslie, here's the thing, and I said this to you when we were on the phone. You don't know what happened. He may still be interested in you. He may have, you know, had something happen to one of his kids, the ex wife. He had to travel for business. The reality is, you don't know. And if it were me, and I was waiting for the podcast to say this to you, if it were me, i'd reach back out to him. Oh yes, I would.
Speaker 3: I know you would.
Speaker 2: I'm just not going for him not to show up at the last The only thing I might.
Speaker 3: Say, thank you.
Speaker 2: Listen exactly what I am not trying to throw myself out. You please, we're friends, You're come to class. Well, I have no hard feeling.
Speaker 4: I almost said that because it's really blatant that he's not coming to.
Speaker 2: Class, which tells me feels uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Or or he's got something going on his life.
Speaker 2: Why possibly, But either way you got to think.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, you could have a girlfriend. What do I know? I don't know, and he probably that's why.
Speaker 1: That's why I agreed to walk for a drink with you, because he's a girlfriend. No. Wait, let me just say, Leslie, Susan, this is what I meant earlier. When women don't say, they don't We don't say what we want, what we need, what we were to say. I mean what you say. We were just talking about this before, Leslie. What let me say to you? Are you dating him right now? No, don't think too hard on the answer. No, what do you like? Why I was gonna say?
Speaker 3: I think it was it was a pause because I'm like, well, of course, no.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm making a pointment. Okay, what do you have to lose? Oh wait, he's not going to date you. Oh shoot, he's not dating you now. Oh he's not going to come back to your class. Oh he's already not coming back to your class. You have nothing to lose by, not one thing.
Speaker 2: That being sad, right along that being sad.
Speaker 3: Minneapolis is like a big small town.
Speaker 4: And now because I've been on the show, I'm very hesitant. I don't want I don't want him to say to his fans, oh my god, that Leslie Femas, she just won't leave me alone.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't want that, you know what I mean. I'm because I'm not like that.
Speaker 2: I'm not begging. You're not begging.
Speaker 3: I'm not begging anybody.
Speaker 1: And no, wait a minute, wait, just one more thing before we move on. It's not begging. What I would say is, hey, we're going to get together for drink. I don't know if something happened, still would love to get a drink with you. But if that's not possible, come back to class, missing you in the class. Something light and airy that gives him an entree again, because you know what, guys, he may feel stupid that he lets so much time elapse and now he's nervous to reach out to you. Give yourself a break.
Speaker 3: If I say.
Speaker 4: Anything, it'll be like, you know, Blank, I really wish you'd come back to class.
Speaker 3: I'm you know, I have.
Speaker 2: You're not interested, that's cools. You do you want to or not?
Speaker 3: And then you know, I did find it.
Speaker 4: I did find out how his age and I am I am significantly older than him, although how much.
Speaker 3: Thirteen years?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: I beat you, and I really and I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, okay, so like we don't always look our age, and so I didn't know.
Speaker 2: And there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: Nothing. And this is a perfect segue Leslie into our next topic, which is talking.
Speaker 2: About the golden man, the gossip about golden younger women.
Speaker 1: So many of the golden Men Mark Jordan, Guy and Gary Justin and a few are all dating much younger women. Does it surprise you? Tell me, what do you think about It?
Speaker 4: Doesn't surprise me at all, because it's everybody knows men like most men like younger women. I mean, my son does I mean, like you know what I mean, most men like younger women.
Speaker 2: I mean we like younger men.
Speaker 4: I like younger I mean when people say, do you like younger men, I'm like, yeah, sixty that's young to me, or fifty five or fifty eight.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's really young to me. But but most men want younger women. I mean that's I don't know why.
Speaker 2: For those guys that we just mentioned, I think they had an advantage with younger women reaching out to them. Yes, after being on the show. I mean that gave them a.
Speaker 4: Totally they were I'm sure they were inundated with messages and girls and yeah, so I mean I don't know. I mean, so it's unfortunate because they all have like partners, and you know, a lot of us women from the show, whether it was our show or the other Golden Bassard Show, and a lot of us are single and kind of weird.
Speaker 1: But why, I want to know why, Leslie, Why do you think all three of us have had this conversation But for the rest of the world, who is not privy to our little secret conversations. Why do you think men gravitate to younger women because.
Speaker 4: They like new, shiny things. And I feel like, you know, listen, I mean, yeah, skin of my knees sag. I look like a sharp pay. When I look down at my knees, I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, I have a dog. I have a sharp pay in my knees, like I don't know. I mean, I don't know. The skin says, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you think that's that's it? You think it's because of the body.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know what they would even have in common with them. I mean they don't usually like the same music.
Speaker 3: They don't. Let you know, they don't know shows that we used to watch, they don't. I mean, you know, you can sit and talk about back.
Speaker 4: In our day, we used to ride our bikes and not come home till six at night, and like, what do they talk about with these girlfriends?
Speaker 3: They you know, they don't understand that.
Speaker 4: But I feel like it's either the body or just maybe it's like you know, arm again, sex sex.
Speaker 3: Really, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it can't be said.
Speaker 3: It can't.
Speaker 1: Yes it can because guys, again we've had this conversation. But for those who were listening, al I personally know a lot of women in their fifties and sixties who have no interest in sex. So men. So I didn't say all. I said there are some number of women. I didn't say us either, by the way, but there are some number of women. And I think, Leslie, what you said, arm Candy is one thing. But also if they're dating a new bile thirty something year old, it makes them feel virile and young, right.
Speaker 4: But they haven't had us they haven't found the right older woman then, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, younger men love older women.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: But then at the end of the day, I don't want to really date small children. Or that's my son is turning forty in a few days. I'm not dating anyone younger than him.
Speaker 1: And would you date a forty you?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: Would you date a forty year old?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, it's kind of like, what's your limit?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. I've never dated anyone.
Speaker 4: Like my ex husband was three years younger than me, But that's not young.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. I've never dated anyone like ten years younger than me.
Speaker 2: To be honest, leslie, if one of your friends started seeing someone and there was a twenty year age gap, what would your first reaction be?
Speaker 1: Twenty years younger? Right, So what would you that means? Like one of her girlfriends was dating a guy twenty years younger.
Speaker 4: Well, my cousin has been with a man for years, twenty years, so when she started dating him, he was like thirty twenty nine maybe.
Speaker 2: And she was in hell old she was in she.
Speaker 4: Was, well, she's seventy three right now, so she was yeah, she was No, they're yeah, and there have been together for years years, so it does work.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't it can work.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean, listen, Jordan is dating somebody twenty three years younger than he Gary, and she's what fifty eight, he's seventy five, that's that.
Speaker 3: I think seventy three three.
Speaker 1: No, he's older than I am, Leslie four, he's either's seventy four or seventy five. Anyway, My point is she's what fifty nine, so that's you know, sixteen years younger. I mean.
Speaker 4: The funny thing is on the show, he didn't. He kept saying, you're so young, you're too young for me. I'm like, it's seven years, it's not that much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, that's after I don't think it counts after sixty. But sometimes, Kathy, to answer your question in a yet totally different way, some older men are thinking they might need taking care of eventually, and they want somebody that they're not going to have to take care of, that that other person would take care of them.
Speaker 4: But Gary kept Gary kept saying, I don't want anyone to have to take care of me when they're young, like, you know, being young. And I kept saying, I'm not young. I mean, I'm six that at that time, I was sixty four years old. But you know, you know some guy, I mean, some of these men are going to get old and these girls are going to take care of them and they're going to be in their prime, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Or they get to I've known women who were young who dated older men, had the luxury of their cards, their money, all of it, the country clubs, the travel, and then when the guy got to a certain age, boom out divorced, I mean, and that. And you know, I'd like to say I'm sympathetic, but I think both men and women go into it with their eyes open. Yeah, so I don't really have somepthy free the one. How much do you think money plays a role?
Speaker 4: You know? I think this is where I have found in the dating scene. Men that have been divorced do not want to spend money on a woman anymore. I mean, they'll, they'll, they'll, they just don't. They want someone that's self sufficient. They don't want to have to take care of somebody again, and they you know, they don't. They don't want to leave their money. They don't want to part with their money. They don't want to use it all up. I mean, sure they'll take you on a trip or take you out for dinner, stuff whatever, but they don't want to have to support somebody.
Speaker 3: That's what I have noticed, and people have told me.
Speaker 2: That, Leslie. Do you think you've become more selective after all your experiences and being over sixty?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I mean it's kind of weird some Like after being on the show, I felt like I gave some things up, like I wasn't so picky. But then as time goes by and now it's than three years, I'm like, well, I haven't even been really dating. So I feel like, you know what I want, what I want, and that's all there is to it.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, I have a full life and I have a great life. I have great kids, great grandkids, and so I'm okay, you know.
Speaker 1: Not, you know I can't. Yeah, You're not desperate, Leslie at all. You're absolutely stunningly beautiful. But I will tell you I think the three the thing, the three of us and many of the other women from Bachelor have regards of the season. Have have the same philosophy, which is we have weird in age, we have great lives, full lives, fun times, and if a man does not, I guess I should speak for myself, but I think you guys agree. If a man does not add to my life, I'm not interested. I don't want to take care of a man. I don't want to be worried. Am I offending him? I don't want I don't want a guy to walk ahead of me or behind me. I want a guy to walk next to me metaphorically and literally.
Speaker 3: I don't need I want one, that's all. That's a different you know.
Speaker 4: It's like I want somebody to do all the things that I want to do. You know, I certainly have my friends to do it and my kids whatever, But I want someone to go to concert with. I want someone, you know, to go to a wedding. I'd like to go to a wed with the date, and I have to go alone all the time.
Speaker 1: You know, you do you believe that your next love is out there? Leslie?
Speaker 4: I do. I do.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of a hopeless romantic. I mean I've been I've been diving and doing a little bit.
Speaker 4: Of work with Kabbala and it's very interesting and very uplifting, and so I have kind of a different mindset, and I do think he's out there. I mean, you know, my mom used to say there's a man for every woman, and I used to say, well, just hope he's not dead yet.
Speaker 2: So I don't or emotionally available.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know where I want.
Speaker 2: I have a question for both of you. Kathy, I want your answer. And Leslie, what is one quality you are absolutely unwilling to compromise with when dating somebody? One. I'm sure we have a few, but just one.
Speaker 3: Are we talking deal breakers or quality?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Something that you would not absolutely unwilling you will no compromise if what is it?
Speaker 3: Kathy knows mine that will say it? Should I though, yes?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 4: Well, it's just I have from me, I need someone that has the same moral compass.
Speaker 3: So I guess this has to do with politics, but that's just me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, And Kathy, you, uh integrity, Mine is disrespectful. If they're disrespectful to anybody creatures humans, I can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So basically, yeah, my answer is more and that.
Speaker 3: Does encompass a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think we're different now, Leslie. Tell me, is the guy looking for now, Leslie, different than the men you were married to or the men you dated call it ten years ago? Oh yeah, are you looking for? What are you looking for now?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not gonna throw my husband under the bus. Actually, my first sex husband and I are very good, very good friends.
Speaker 3: We were friends before we dated. It was a high school thing.
Speaker 4: But I am I am looking for someone that I just want to I just want someone to be honest and and be faithful really, and yeah, I just want my best friend and that you know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to fight. I don't want to argue.
Speaker 4: I don't want to have tension because I live a stress free life right now without that. I mean, of course, you know, with our kids, we're always something. But I don't want to fight with anyone. I mean, I'm so.
Speaker 2: Well coming up next, do tell us about the walk, Leslie and let everybody know. And I'm so sorry I can't do there.
Speaker 3: I know we're gonna miss you so much, darn it.
Speaker 4: So basically, you know, my dad died of suicide and it's been obviously a painful thing in my life. In fact, I used to lie about it until I didn't like when I went into Dice Folley's, nobody knew me, and I reinvented myself and I just said my dad died of a heart attack.
Speaker 3: I was embarrassed.
Speaker 4: And then as time goes on, you know, I just thought, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I want to speak more about it.
Speaker 4: And as I became obviously a mother and everything, I would talk to my kids about it, you know. And now I feel like I definitely want to be an advocate for suicide prevention because it is rampant.
Speaker 3: I mean it is.
Speaker 4: It is not just I'm depressed. I mean I need medication. It's it goes.
Speaker 3: Beyond that now.
Speaker 4: And so last year I was in LA and I did this Dede Hirsh. They reached out to me and I just happened to be in LA at the same time, and I did this walk with at UCLA and it, I mean, and it's a good size, but it wasn't like huge, and I just Eric Bigger was doing the leading the workout, and Colton was there and I'm like, oh my god, there's bachelor people here. And then of course the people that were walking they came up to me, Oh my god, I love you on the show. Thank you for speaking out, because I would intermntally speak out about suicide prevention. So then I had this idea like, let's just get a group like Bachelor Nation group together. And I told Kathy about this a long time ago. I said, Kathy, next year, you have to do this with me. But then we started talking and it kind of morphed into this big thing and now we've got a lot of Bachelor alumni coming. And so Dede Hirsh is a nonprofit and they do such good work. Yes, it's you know, they're from LA and they probably do most of their work out you know, in LA and everything, but they do things you know, nationally too, and it's a great foundation and the people that work for them work so hard.
Speaker 3: And it's it's everything.
Speaker 4: It's prevention, it's education, it's family, it's groups, it's.
Speaker 3: You know, everything. So I really believe in it, and you know, I'm not, you know.
Speaker 4: I'm it's very hard as a someone that I don't know if you call it a survivor of suicide, but when someone you know, like it has affected me and Kathy, it's it's just you know, I mean, it's not an easy thing, and I want people out there to know that we got your back, We're there for you. It's you know, any time you need to reach out, it's you know, I answer all my Instagram messages.
Speaker 3: I know Kathy does too.
Speaker 4: So like it's you know, I feel like it's going to be good for both of us.
Speaker 3: It's healing, it's and.
Speaker 4: Then you know, really you don't have to be like next to suicide like we are. But it's touched your life somehow. It's whether it's a friend of a friend or an uncle or you know, it's touched all of our lives.
Speaker 2: We all know something.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and even our favorite actor or actress, you know, like we just know people obviously, and.
Speaker 2: You know, it's open for anybody to do this work. And that's what I want you to say. For people that live in the la area, For.
Speaker 4: People that live in the La Era area, Kathy and I are doing a video. We're going to have a link. We're going to share that link. You can sign up with our team. You can it's a Bachelor Nation alumni, but we certainly would love.
Speaker 3: You know, anyone to join us. And what day is it?
Speaker 4: So the date is September twenty seventh. That's at UCLA. I think the walk starts early, like at nine, but all the details are there. It's really a great like they do a program and like I said, Eric Bigger works, you know, stretches and.
Speaker 3: Kind of gets everyone going.
Speaker 4: He's he's fatily he's going on our cruise by the way, and he's a wonderful guy, very positive and is this going to be great? So yeah, September twenty seventh, that U s l A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to add one more thing to that. Not not everybody can walk, not everybody can be in LA, but Leslie and I will be putting out a link and you know what you can donate and if one person's life can be saved, if one person out there gets the message and a life is saved, we've we've done our bit. And so any donation is any.
Speaker 3: Donation five dollars, I don't care one dollar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just it's about getting the word out there because Leslie, as you said, when my husband died by suicide, I you know, it's not it's not a topic that we talk about. It's okay for parents to die of heart attacks or spouses to die of heart attacks or strokes. But Sue Side just carries this such a heavy weight, and it's to support the survivors and to support people who are are contemplating taking their life, which you know, saving the life.
Speaker 4: That's what this is about, because you know, what is a split second decision that they can't get back.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it'll be on Leslie's in my Instagram, so I'll be looking for that, and yeah, we'll get all you and any Bachelor Nation people if you're hearing us, we love to see you there. We get to answer questions Leslie every week, you know the drill. Here we give out our golden advice and you are, we hope are going to add in your fabulous advice. Yes, okay, all right, Susan.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I am. I'm always calling you for advice, Kathy. I don't know what kind of.
Speaker 1: You got to it out of your shoulders.
Speaker 2: Hi, Kathy, Susan. I'm Danielle, thirty two from Tampa. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost two years and I recently found out he still has photos of his ex all over his phone. Not just old pictures buried in his camera roll, I mean a whole favorite album that he says he forgot about. He swears he never looks at them and that deleting them feels like erasing part of his life. Am I making too big of a deal out of this? Or would this bother you too?
Speaker 3: Should I go first?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Please do?
Speaker 4: It would bother me? I mean, uh, erase it from the phone. It's always in the cloud, but erase it from the phone.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's a practical woman right there.
Speaker 4: Come on, I mean it's twenty twenty six, it's up there. So I would say, you're not making a big deal about it.
Speaker 3: That would bother me a lot.
Speaker 4: And you know, stick up for yourself girl.
Speaker 3: All I can.
Speaker 2: Say, I wonder if she has any pictures of her past? Do you say, somebody do that to me? Make me erase every picture of me with anybody else? And I resented him for you did, because I didn't want to be with those people. But that was a part of my life, that was a memory.
Speaker 1: I would like it.
Speaker 2: Either for the guy.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, Leslie. I'm with you, and I will go one step further because apparently I'm heartless. I when I have when I I mean the one guy did for ten months. I think I have an album somewhere, but in my case, you think I can find it, Like if I'm dating a guy and you can find it, I'll happily erase it. I just don't know how to find it. I don't want to see I don't care about pictures from my ex and I with you, Leslie, I don't want to see pictures of my guy and his ex girlfriends. No, I don't want to see them.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think he's pulling them up. I think she saw the album on his phone. So what is your advice to her? Oh?
Speaker 3: Does he know that she saw? No, he knows right.
Speaker 1: Yes, hewet, yes, he swears he never looks at them. My advice would be, this is who he is, take him or leave him?
Speaker 3: Probably? Yeah?
Speaker 4: On you mind just taking them off your camera? I don't know, off your phone?
Speaker 2: What? What? What's the big deal though? If it's on his phone or in the cloud.
Speaker 1: Because you can't look at him every day, you have to download him out of the cloud.
Speaker 2: Oh so you think she's thinking he's still looking.
Speaker 3: But that's where my mind would go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wouldn't yours? I mean I have to say that, Leslie, my mind. Literally, I'm not joking. I don't you know. I would know how to find the pictures I went hiking with this guy in Colorado. I can't remember what year. I mean, I have to spend some real time.
Speaker 3: That's just a little lesson here.
Speaker 4: When you go into your photos, all you have to put in the search bar hiking in Colorado and they will boom.
Speaker 1: Oh hell, I can delete them all. Thank you, Leslie, Danielle good luck.
Speaker 2: I do exactly how you feel, we really do.
Speaker 1: But just make sure.
Speaker 2: Is it worth making him do something that he's not comfortable doing. If that's the case, is it worth it? You've been together two years?
Speaker 3: Are there other signs? I mean I would look.
Speaker 2: At I mean, oh yeah, there you go. And that's that's all it is.
Speaker 3: That's all it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But Leslie, that's genius. See I told you you have a smart girl. If there if the pictures in and of themselves are nothing to worry about, I agree. I wouldn't like it. It would bother me. But Leslie's right. Look for other signs, you know, is he going to have coffee with or is he doing other things that are suspect? Let us know, let us know please. Danielle from Tampa. And by the way, she's thirty two, so he should know better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Our next one is Riley and she's from Phoenix. O MG, huge fan. She writes, thank you Riley. Okay, I do too. I've been dating a woman for about eight months and she's incredible. The only problem is that every disagreement turns into a three day silent treatment. She says she needs space to process. But I'm left wondering, if we're breaking up every single time, how much space is healthy in a relationship and when does it become emotional punishment?
Speaker 4: What says you, Leslie, I have a great answer to that because I was married to a man. I'm not throwing him under the bus, okay, because he's a great guy and he's a good dad and a good grandfather. But every time we get into an argument, it was three days silence. It was and then I'm like, what I do?
Speaker 3: What I do? What I do? And I sounded like a crazy person.
Speaker 4: And now I'm going to tell you about my son, my son and his wife. I was at the restaurant the other day with my daughter law and my grandkids, and Eli was running around like a crazy person trying because he was running the restaurant by himself, and Daphne said something to him. She was upset because we were moving tables and he kind of rolled his eyes and it was long story short.
Speaker 3: She says something to him. He goes, I hear you. I love you. I'm sorry, honey, I'm sorry, baby.
Speaker 4: You're right, And then they were hugging and kissing two minutes later, and I said to her, I said.
Speaker 3: That was me and his father many many years ago. He wouldn't have talked to me for three days. And so that sucks, that feeling, that pit in your stomach, it sucks. There's got to be a way to move on, and you have to. It's all communication.
Speaker 4: And if she's shutting down like that, those that's kind of red flags to me.
Speaker 3: I don't want to Wellsley, I don't.
Speaker 1: I agree. I agree, But Riley asks when it becomes emotional punishment, I would say an hour after she's not talking to it becomes I was just going to.
Speaker 3: Say an hour.
Speaker 2: Three days, I'll give you hours, and then you were going to have it.
Speaker 3: That's psychological warfare. Three days. Yeah, that's a different thing, but that's up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think that's outrageous. You know, I was thinking this was going to be talking when I first read this question. I thought we were talking about the three day rule, which has to do with dating. This is a different kind of ye yeah, this is this is that's horrible. And Riley, you know, yeah, stand up for yourself girlfriend, because yeah, that is just not a good thing.
Speaker 2: And just so you guys know out there, you can submit your burning questions to us by going to Bachelor nation dot com slash Golden Hour. Come back each week to see if we're answering some of your questions.
Speaker 1: All right now, Leslie, we're gonna do something fun with you. We're going to read some sentences and you have to finish them. Okay, okay, all right, here's the first one. The f the FBI couldn't get me to admit.
Speaker 3: God, why does it have to be question like that? The FBI couldn't get me to admit that I did text the guy a second time?
Speaker 1: You did, Leslie? I told you, my girl, wait, and you still didn't hear back.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm not.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, delete, Leslie. I need his n even number. I'm going to torture him all right.
Speaker 2: Okay, if my therapist is listening, she would say.
Speaker 4: If my therapist was listening, she would say, Leslie, you have to put things behind you and move forward.
Speaker 3: You have to let things go.
Speaker 4: It's a new day, that was yesterday and move forward.
Speaker 3: In the past.
Speaker 1: I like it, all right. Let's all three of this answer in one with one word, all three of us in unison. My dating life could best be described as non existent the dead sea. Actually, I've had a few dates and I have another one tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: I know you, she's ind there. My family would say, I'm always.
Speaker 4: My family would say I'm always there for them.
Speaker 1: That's what mine would say. I bet you tuesuas and.
Speaker 2: My family would say, she's never around. She's always running. She's always on to the next project.
Speaker 3: They call I run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I should probably apologize for.
Speaker 4: I should probably apologize for crying like a baby on National TV.
Speaker 1: I don't never.
Speaker 2: I don't know absolutely.
Speaker 3: I know I should probably apologize for. I don't know. I don't think I need to apologize to anyone for.
Speaker 1: That's the answer. There you go.
Speaker 2: I knew I was getting older when.
Speaker 3: It takes me about five minutes to get my body going in the morning.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, girl, Getting out of bed is not the same even.
Speaker 1: It is not the same.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: God, all right. If it sounds like we can only answer this together too, If it sounds like a bad idea, I've probably done it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If it sounds like a bad idea, I'm right there, it.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a bad idea, I probably won't pay attention to that part.
Speaker 1: We're all going to do it, all right.
Speaker 2: The hill I'm willing to die on is what?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: What's like with the hill on something? You will die that you will not negotiate. I will die on the hill for.
Speaker 2: That's about it.
Speaker 4: And my grandchildren because that's a vehicle my Children's a vehicle for grandchildren.
Speaker 2: Actually, okay, the most unhinged thing I've done for love is what's unhinged?
Speaker 1: What's unhinged?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like what like crazy, like like stalking a guy and you know, waiting out in front of his house to deliver him a letter professing your love. That's unhinged.
Speaker 3: Well, I've done that.
Speaker 2: Oh I used to do the I did I was.
Speaker 1: I just called to one hingeless.
Speaker 3: It was during COVID. I had to see what he was doing. I had nothing else to do.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, wait, I want you to finish this sentence, Leslie. The most unhand the most hinge a thing I've done for love is.
Speaker 3: The most unhinged thing I've done for love is.
Speaker 4: Oh. Probably when I was younger, I pretended I was really sick so they would feel sorry for me.
Speaker 1: No, I want to go back to the guy. I wanted you to say what you did.
Speaker 4: See, I've done so many I can't keep it. That wasn't love, That was obsession.
Speaker 3: It wasn't love. No, it was.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it was just an attraction. For a moment.
Speaker 4: When my husband wasn't talking to me for three days because he's giving the salty, I pretended I was sick so he would talk to me.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's said.
Speaker 3: It was terrible. I wasn't well.
Speaker 1: That was very creative, Leslie. That is well. Thank you all so much for me, and this has been so much from Leslie. Thank you for joining us for Golden Bachelor, Golden Hour, whatever you would like to change the name. Sometimes it's Golden Hours, sometimes it's Bachelor Happy Hours, Golden Hour, whoever we are, We're so glad you came to die, Leslie, I'm so.
Speaker 3: Glad to be here.
Speaker 4: I love you guys so much, and I'm so glad that you're in my life because I just.
Speaker 3: Want you to know.
Speaker 4: In three days will be my three year anniversary that I left to go on the show. I don't know what days you got there, but that's when it was for me. Yeah, I remember, because I went back to my phone in my pictures and then that's what came up me going to the airport.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, other than going down memory Lane here and the and the walk versus Prevention of Suicide that you are going to do and our cruise, what else is anything else going on big in your life? And how do people reach you on socials?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm luckily FEMA on Instagram.
Speaker 4: And then I've always got my retreat coming in January in the still room. I have about four spots left and we have the best time Costa Rica, Tamarindo, January fifteenth to the twentieth seven.
Speaker 1: So people can talk to you directly on on the link.
Speaker 4: I always answer people, or they can go to my website which is Soul six one two dot com and the link is there as well.
Speaker 2: Oh, Leslie, You're a pleasure to have. It's good to see you.
Speaker 3: To see you in a few months, all right, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Make sure to rate, review, and subscribe wherever you listen to your podcast, and you can follow us on social media at Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 4: End.
Speaker 2: That's their nation.
Speaker 1: Until next time, have a great week.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next time, y