Speaker 1: What we got.
Speaker 2: So yesterday I broke an exclusive and again if whenever you're looking for the latest and it's not happening here, follow me at Laura la Rosa on social media because we broken exclusive. Not I we broke an exclusive that Wendy Williams, after being transported to a hospital, scored a ten out of ten on a psyche or a competency test. So this test that she took, it was ten questions she was asked and she answered all ten questions, correct the questions. Basically, just help the person who's asking her these questions be able to determine like is she able to track, like cognitively, can she have a conversation, does she know what's going on?
Speaker 3: Where is her mental state? Is she is she indapacitated or not.
Speaker 2: So we were told exclusive yesterday that she passed that test with flying colors, which is a great sign because as you know, like she's trying to get out of the facility where she's living at right now, and that's the biggest issue is like they're trying to claim that she's not able to live outside of the restraints that she's living in right now.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: Now to backtrack, though, why all of this happened because I think yesterday when we people saw like there was two stories that drop. There was a story about an investigation that's happening right now with Wendy Williams conservator Sabrina Mercy, and then there was a story about her being taken to a hospital. Before we were able to update people on what was happening at the hospital, I think people were freaking out because you're your hospital.
Speaker 3: Wendy, like what happened? So what happened? Was Gina mont how you said?
Speaker 1: Gina's that saying no, not more, don't give me a lie, my girl?
Speaker 3: Gina?
Speaker 1: Gina?
Speaker 3: Okay, Gina was she?
Speaker 2: If you guys watched the Wendy documentary on two B that TMZ did, Gina is in that documentary. So she has been kind of like spearheading the actions that Wendy is taking to try and get herself out.
Speaker 4: Of all that.
Speaker 5: The president, she's the president of Connect Care Advisory Group.
Speaker 1: She is a god.
Speaker 4: We got her on the Breakfast Club about about maybe five years ago. You know, she's helped my family out with a lot of things too as well.
Speaker 3: Yes, I love her.
Speaker 2: So this all spar off because she sent a letter to Adult Protective Services, and in that letter she was basically detailing the conditions that Wendy is living under versus how she thinks she should be living. She also, you know, she called the circumstances very troubling around just her treatment in general, like not being able to come outside for fresh air, not seeing doctors according to Wendy as much.
Speaker 3: As she wants to.
Speaker 2: She also talked a lot about just the floor that she's on and in the confinement and being a memory unit, the whole staff approval thing, and she was like, yo, y'all need to get somebody down here, because this is concerning. Not only is it concerning for her health, but legally there's no way that her rights are not being trampled over in this situation. So after that happened, now NYPD gets involved. So NYPD gets involved or whatever, and they step in. So now there are two investigations that are happening on the Adult Protective Services side and the NYPD side, and they're basically looking into the conservative ship to see, yo, okay, is this violent in her rights? And if so, how like what is happening should she be in a situation? So I think you know, in talking to Gina and talking to different people that like are very aware of what's happening here when you see a photo like this, And I printed out a photo from TMZ's video that they have of Wendy yesterday where Wendy was so excited just to see somebody at the bottom of her building with a camera. She started waving and it was like he had a free Windy sign and he held it up and she started waving.
Speaker 3: She was just excited to see someone who knew who she was.
Speaker 2: You got to start to think, like this is a human being, Like why So then after that police come and there's a video of police removing Wendy from uh, you know what she calls a luxury prison.
Speaker 3: She looked good though, she looked really good. She was walking and.
Speaker 1: Day.
Speaker 2: It was nice weather outside yesterday too, so it was a good day for her to be able to get some fresh air. But yeah, so she they took her to the hospital yesterday and she did that test. And a big part of this, you know, is just getting some am so that she has somewhere back in because the on the other side of things, because I'd ask like, well, why, like what's happening with the court stuff. We talk about lawyers, we talk about the court and they're like, yo, that just can take a minute. So you know, bringing these additional eyes in can get things going. So that is what happened yesterday with Wendy.
Speaker 4: She'll be calling into a breakfast club this morning. Wendy Williams will.
Speaker 5: In about fifteen minutes, about ten to fifteen minutes, she'll be checking in and she'll be telling us everything that's going on and what happened.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, y'all know.
Speaker 2: The biggest thing when I'm like just running around or whatever, the biggest thing that people talk to me about from here is Wendy. Like people are so connected to her. They want to know how she's doing. They want to know if this is a real thing. People think that this is like not real because it's so extreme. I've never gotten there are people that are like, I mean, I think that they know what's.
Speaker 3: Real, they just can't believe it.
Speaker 2: Like because we know Wendy Williams is like Wendy Williams, so to see her now people are like, how did this happen?
Speaker 3: But like everybody wants to know what's going on.
Speaker 2: With pass that test yeah, uh huh, she's past the test.
Speaker 5: So again, Wendy Williams will be checking in in about ten minutes, will be to talking.
Speaker 1: To her her Gina, Gina, you gotta be with her to.
Speaker 5: Live on and we'll were talking about everything that went down yesterday and what's going on now and what we should expect.
Speaker 4: And she is calling into the View on Friday as well. It's crazy kind of early for Wendy. Actually, what you mean, she.
Speaker 2: Got SUZANNEO. She's working with her producer, Suzanne from the Windy Show.
Speaker 1: There was like hoping her wake up this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean she's going not this morning for our show, but for the View. They've been talking and there's been videos coming out on her. Suzanne just like talking and preparing for the View.
Speaker 3: So I'm excited about that as well too.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Random observation Tory Lane's album Slap Crazy. You weren't here to day.
Speaker 6: We were talking absolutely, but the album is crazy crazy, just like they started this an album, the album that he did, but for this no, no, no, it was another one drop even dropping albums in jail because they dropped another one.
Speaker 1: This is second or third crazy here. I'm exactly live.
Speaker 4: Do you like the Canadian album is good? But doing it sounds like you're doing Drake karaoke.
Speaker 3: He doesn't sound like what's on some of the songs.
Speaker 1: I did something like it's like Drake reference tracks.
Speaker 6: Sometimes he likes having an well he actually he maybe different people because he's not like the Weekend and some of the songs from they start Peters and he can morph into anybody.
Speaker 1: That's that's something unique.
Speaker 4: I'm very talented, but I don't know if it's a thing or if he's actually just doing Drake Weekend karaoke.
Speaker 1: But a lot of them all sound the same.
Speaker 6: Yeah, different songs, but I know the album is he'd be simple king anyway.
Speaker 2: But like he just a production too. I was like, Oh, amazing, that's what you're doing.
Speaker 1: And that wasn't on no phone.
Speaker 6: That that that was some equipment that that guy had in jail.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That wasn't on the phone. I said it was over the phone. Don't be singing in no man's equipment in prison. Alright, Alright, that's the latest with Laura.
Speaker 5: When we come back, we got front page news and tell a friend to tell a friend, Wendy Williams will be checking in in about ten minutes.
Speaker 1: I have just Breakfast Club, Good morning, wait sup in the morning. The Breakfast Club
Speaker 3: M