Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: I'm Carol Masser along with Tim Stentemick. Let's get to some stocks on the move. And to be fair, we do mention Cerebras because it is an IPO, the biggest one of the year, and the stock is up seventy four percent as we speak, but it was up as much as one hundred and eight percent. It was an oversubscribed IPO, and yeah, please, it's part of the AI story and the semiconductor story. So interesting, interesting, interesting. So ticker is CBRS. Let's go to another technique.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was one hundred and eighty five dollars IPO price. Okay, that's what the number I was going for.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, I couldn't read your mind. Let's bring it up. It's been a long WEEKO.
Speaker 1: You have to be with me for two more hours.
Speaker 3: I know we've realized in the last twenty four hours. We went to a breakfast together, we did a show together, we went to kind of a dinner thing together.
Speaker 1: And then I was like we gotta go.
Speaker 3: He's like, I don't want to see you for a while. I do want to see avalon Pronell. She's Blimberg News Equities Report, and she joins us in studio with stocks.
Speaker 4: Oh the move.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Cisco absolutely.
Speaker 4: That's ticker CSCO currently up about thirteen percent to hit a record intraday high. That's after reporting third quarter results that very much came above expectations and also boosting its full year outlook. Worth noting that it did also announce job cuts as it continues to focus on sending those resources towards AI. But Morgan Stanley said that their AI preparation is really helping the company hit a growth rate that they haven't achieved in fifteen years.
Speaker 3: That's amazing, just soaring. And there was a period go back a little bit where I think people were concerned they were going to miss the whole AI craze, and here they.
Speaker 4: Are definitely proving some people wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, exact, exactly where should we go next?
Speaker 4: Forward? A different name that has also been kind of popping on the AI trade that you wouldn't expect. That's ticker f It's currently up about five point six percent and on pace to notch it's best two day gains since twenty twenty. That's partially because it's extending those gains as investor enthusiasm for AI and more specifically, the automaker's pivot toward energy storage builds. Part of that hype is because of Morgan Stanley's great note yesterday, very bullish, saying that the automaker's energy storage business could make a deal with Hyperscalers soon, and we already know that's very much involved with AI.
Speaker 1: There are some analysts who are cautioning that the hype around this energy storage a business could be short lived. The stock is vulnerable to a quick reversal, but in some have warned that the rally seems more like momentum driven than a sober reevaluation of its prospects. That said, this two day increase is pretty remarkable.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and Celia is putting a lot of money towards that as well.
Speaker 3: Sounds like we could do a debate right to these analysts right in terms of what they're thinking, which is which is really interesting, but gosh, Ford, we're just a different narrative that we're talking.
Speaker 1: She wants to go biotech.
Speaker 3: We have to how do you.
Speaker 4: Say this company region x Bio, that's ticker rgn X. It is sinking thirty seven percent most inter day on record. Part of that is because they reported that two of their patients who were taking this gene therapy had significant complications or side effects. And while the goals were met for this drug it's treating a very deadly muscular disease, investors remain skittish. Serepta is also treating the same thing, and they had a lot of issues last year, as you guys remember, and so there's a lot of questions of will just be able to make that accelerated approval or not.
Speaker 2: This stock mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Apple CarPlay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.