Speaker 1: Big Banks.
Speaker 2: D J Scream bring you Big Facts.
Speaker 3: Podcast live for Revolt Studios. You know what it is. It's time for Big Facts, Big Bankers. Here, DJ Scream and see Kelly and here, Tamar's here, Honey is here and it it's time for the return of gender wars on Big Facts today. What's up, ladies? What's up ladies? How you how you're feeling today? Everybody good?
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate you pulling up.
Speaker 4: On us gender wars.
Speaker 5: I see, I didn't notice meaning Oh yeah, tricky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don step into some ship.
Speaker 1: I thought were talking about.
Speaker 4: Her gender wars.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Before we score, we've been really keeping score. We just ain't been getting nowhere with this ship.
Speaker 1: We try to figure out how to fix it.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's start it with this. Are men more emotional than women in y'all experience? In you'all opinion?
Speaker 5: Privately, I'm gonna say yes.
Speaker 3: Privately.
Speaker 4: I think it depends on how much a nigga buckle you. That's a good way to put it, because they'll be more likely to show the emotions that they can. I think that.
Speaker 6: Women are more reactive, and we're more likely to say how we feel right in that moment where men, uh, they'll be emotional, but they.
Speaker 4: Don't have to act on it.
Speaker 6: We have to act on it, like we have to tell you how we feel. We gotta be like that was fout up. Men will be like back and keep it emotions towards it, they just won't show it the same.
Speaker 1: Why is it that way?
Speaker 3: Why be that way?
Speaker 4: Because y'all were to.
Speaker 6: Like, you know, from beginning when y'all little, they'd be like, hey, boys on crying, Hey, hey, emotions is for girls and men up, and all those things teach you that you can't have feelings.
Speaker 3: So we did all that to say that for all these years just to get here in this present day for them to say, if that damn express itself, he's gonna go crazy and you need therapists and all this ship. So we talked wrong about that.
Speaker 6: I don't even think mentioned were band aids. If they got a boom boom, So I have different yea, what do you need to know?
Speaker 4: You want to boo? You want?
Speaker 6: That is exactly horrible, Dame dash and camera Hello, those are the type of men I've dealt with my whole life. But just saying that if men like I remember when I was a teenager, I seen a boy cry because him and his brother got jumped, and I was I was thirteen, and I was like.
Speaker 4: What then, am I supposed to do about this? Like, I'm my nigga, why are you crying? Like what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: Sounds like you shouldn't be crying about that.
Speaker 6: I feel like so respected it though, And I never seen a guy be that vulnerable, so I really was truly stuck.
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 1: I remember getting a fight with nigga when they started crying, they gonna beat your head, yo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they thought the wood badge you're about to see when the kid that get picked on start crying in school.
Speaker 1: Go the other way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's crazy, some anger you've never seen before.
Speaker 6: But they just not took that that's the supposed to be their emotions. Like, I think that's why pain rap is so big right now, because people men are like, oh shit, I could relate to that. I didn't know you were feeling that way too. Oh you felt that way when you're fathered out, or you felt.
Speaker 4: That way when that girl broke your heart. Damn.
Speaker 6: So now everybody in the stadium screaming at the top of the day, lungs, girl on my dreams and stuff. But now we're in a different space because, like we said, therapy and people are starting to see that.
Speaker 2: It's complex because don't know, a woman don't want a super emotional man, but you don't want a man who don't show emotions at all.
Speaker 5: So it's like, damn, like, what do you what you want?
Speaker 7: Well, I was just like niggas can't take as much as we take, but me and are super emotional like they when they get cheated on, Like niggas get cheated on, like it's to the floor, like they crying, they knocked, busting the windows, bleaching your clothes. They do way worse ship than women now for real, Like they can't take if.
Speaker 2: You're doing all that bleaching your clay.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, he gonna stay.
Speaker 1: I mean he's just accepting that, you know about.
Speaker 4: Your business, right, I don't know men that stay when people cheat. Maybe I don't being people business. I think men hurt worse than us. They definitely, no, no, but that's because of ego.
Speaker 6: That's not necessarily men hurt more than us, Like when cheating, Oh yeah, yeah, but that hurt because they like, this is my toy.
Speaker 4: How did somebody else touch my toy? I thought my toy was untouchable.
Speaker 6: You outside, but we're supposed to deal with Oh, that's that's just how you raised that way, right.
Speaker 1: She don't want you because women can cheat in that get caught. That's the bottom line. If you catch a woman cheat, she's done out to do anyway.
Speaker 7: She don't give because we break up with you before we leave anyway.
Speaker 6: And I think a woman will only cheat if she's ready to go anywhere exactly.
Speaker 4: She's trying to figure out whose name she's ready to go somebody.
Speaker 6: We were just talking about that because there was a guy who just I guess, got arrested for holding his baby mother hostage, and then he went on the internet and released the names of everybody she had sex with in the industry, And I'm like.
Speaker 4: Bro was his name? Carl in jail for what? Holding his baby mother hostage?
Speaker 3: On the.
Speaker 4: Question was she a whole before you had the babies with her?
Speaker 6: Asked because why are you mad about her behavior if you know who she was when she got here?
Speaker 4: You had kids with this whore, and then what did you expect to happen? Why? Are you crashing out on the internet about it? Plays funk up last, suck up to? Yeah, how was that interview?
Speaker 1: It was pretty good that sh didn't number too. I like him he was talking about he said he broke it down about the kidnapping. He said, the girl called the police and that say she kidnapped him for twitch, kidnapped her for twelve hours. She got away, came back because she left her phone. Like, so, if somebody kidnap.
Speaker 5: You, come back, get your phone.
Speaker 4: No, I'm coming back.
Speaker 2: It's not that dangerous if I'm coming back, right, because.
Speaker 1: You can have big old niggas. I don't want to see.
Speaker 4: Girl. I don't know, but no, I agree.
Speaker 6: Like, all of that does come into play though, because at the end of the day, when you go public with situations, now everybody started to disack them.
Speaker 2: Like, hold on, that's the reason why you gotta keep your ship to yourself.
Speaker 5: Get a therapist.
Speaker 2: I encourage anybody who's going through relationship ships. Don't talk to your homegirls, your AUNTI, your uncle, your mama, nobody, go get your therapist. Oh oh, well, that's referencing exactly that. Don't talk about your ship with nobody, Go get your therapists. I wish I would have gotten me a therapy. Well, I always had a therapist, but I wish when I was going through what I was going through at that moment, certain things that I shared, I should have shared it with my therapists and only my therapist, because when I get over my ship, everybody else still feel how they feel.
Speaker 5: Because I feel like he's shop in.
Speaker 4: The x y z x y z your friend still even though I feel like.
Speaker 2: He's shitting the x y Z, I still like that. So therefore, everybody, let's move on.
Speaker 5: My therapist she sitting there. He she hear my ship, and we go on to the next So you got back with the guy that.
Speaker 7: You was talking about that you healed from ye with.
Speaker 1: Your friends, don't heal? See, you don't make you don't made them ops. Just like if me and you was in a relationship, and you don't turn these two against me. It's fun them forever, just because how they treated me, and now you want me to get that cool.
Speaker 5: I don't work like that because I don't give a coo cool with who?
Speaker 4: None of that don't matter.
Speaker 1: You stayed together, Yeah, your friends, you don't turn them against me. They can't come up the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's okay. No more Thanksgiving and friendsgiving anyway.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It never was like it's my relationship with public now still. I mean, if you know I'm in a relationship, you know, a relationship. He only know I'm in a relationship because I talked to him about my relationship. So it's like, it's not no thing, Like I don't feel like I need to post you or we need to post each other in order for everybody know me in a relationship.
Speaker 5: No, like if you know, you know, but I'm not high in it either.
Speaker 4: How how did you pick?
Speaker 6: Like did you have one third place or did you have to go through multiple because I have therapists. Yeah, And I had to stop because I was lying to her, like so that's why I asked, because one she was like an Indian lady, and why you in my business? So like you have to find the right But he was like it was a lot, girl, I'm like what I want AnyWho.
Speaker 1: But most women when they tell their story, they tell lies.
Speaker 6: Yes, because you want it from the point of view to the victim and be the right person, And that's one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Want to.
Speaker 5: She'd be so blown away. Now, girl listens to this ship here like exactly, Yeah, you're getting.
Speaker 1: It just like your poet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I did say that something, she'd be like.
Speaker 1: Shout hair.
Speaker 2: If I had I hit, I shouldn't hear I said, Oh said such yep, girl, I hit him?
Speaker 5: Yo did what his hair?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because he just pisced me and I know I shouldn't. And I was in my head like she would not approve this, but yeah, gets busy in there.
Speaker 4: Well good question and he being that did you do a couple?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she'd be seeing that like yeah, gets like that.
Speaker 7: Get like the rest of that story. No, because everybody went through that hilling journey with you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I feel like you. I didn't you know, I ain't do a follow up? No, I did, and I do.
Speaker 1: What happened? I did?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: I released the podcast and I was talking about you know where I was at that moment time.
Speaker 5: Ye, come on, you gotta text me.
Speaker 4: I ain't getting gonna finish finish.
Speaker 3: You know it's a new perfect therapist, right who GPT.
Speaker 5: I need some matter talk that.
Speaker 6: I see your point of view, like bitch, No, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Have a note in my phone.
Speaker 6: I have a note on my phone called self therapy, because what they're.
Speaker 3: Gonna audience, it'll talk to you.
Speaker 5: It then way may I'll be talking about Oh yeah you're.
Speaker 1: Doing all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know about that.
Speaker 7: How do y'all feel about women being bread winners.
Speaker 4: In a relationship?
Speaker 3: I don't know about brand winners.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's that's a dope thing for a nigga who needs that. Yeah, that's dope.
Speaker 3: Yeah for Yeah I'm African, he.
Speaker 5: Said that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Expand on that, I'm saying, like if a nigga trying to figure out figure out life and he around to meet one on one that makes life, Yeah, that love him way yet?
Speaker 2: Okay, so what about beyond that? Like what if even if like that's where we meet at this, then there you get on your feet and that. But I still make more money than you in my professional still.
Speaker 1: Money, right, So you don't matter if my wife go hit the number right now for a hundred million and all that my money, right, ain't no sting is my money.
Speaker 4: So that's when you married, that's when you married, right, Yeah, I watched whether you married or not, and I ain't got nothing.
Speaker 1: It depends if I'm dealing with you man. Whenever you got lines together, coms is yours?
Speaker 4: Okay. So I grew up watching my mom date broke men.
Speaker 6: She's always been well educated, on her house, on her car, make six figures, and I think that it's a control thing for her. She likes to be able to control men and say I paid for it, so you gotta do what I got. But I also watch men be extremely insecure because of that. Like men will act like, oh yeah, I'm down, I love it, I can't wait to have a sugar mama, And they literally go crazy because they're thinking the whole men need money to feel like men, whether they want to admit it or not. And if you can't pay for dinner when you go out with your woman, she's always the one putting her card on the table. You can't take on vacation, she's always the one doing it. At some point, you feel like you're not a man. I remember my homeboy was staying in my crib.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 6: He came to visit me and sign his His debit card dropped out his pocket, so my mother seeing it, so she put it in her room. Because I was a teenager, a lot of kids were coming in out the house at the time, so she just put it in the room to make sure nobody took it.
Speaker 4: He thought my mother was.
Speaker 6: Sucking my friend, Like that's how insecure because she had his debit card in the room, and he just swore, men without money are not fine, like do not.
Speaker 4: Because he was trying to and they just can't. They can't.
Speaker 6: They don't feel like they deserve it. He just kept trying to figure out why she picked me, Why she picked me? If I can't do nothing?
Speaker 4: Why me?
Speaker 1: Why me?
Speaker 4: I've seen this man, grown ass man crying in front of my house with im. It's because he was Spanish and couldn't speak Spanish. So that's what started.
Speaker 1: He was Spanish.
Speaker 4: And couldn't speak Spanish, and I think that's what started.
Speaker 6: Spanish people sometimes, sorry, y'all that don't speak Spanish be a little insecure, especially if like your mom speaks it and you don't speak. And then they I grew up in Spanish Harlem. They's running around, all the people sitting there and you don't know to talk about. I think that's where it all started.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, just when I went to New York, the women there, like when I went out to the clubs and all that stuff.
Speaker 5: They were not inviting.
Speaker 2: It's it's like I'm from South Florida, so when you come to South Florida, Like the girl is just like you know what I'm saying, they gonna exactly where.
Speaker 5: I was like, damn, like.
Speaker 4: Invited this bitch and who knows?
Speaker 5: Why are you mad?
Speaker 4: So they said hot to me and I was like, do I know you? Like why are you saying hot to me?
Speaker 6: Like the girls in Atlanta are so nice, Like they was like, hey, sit down, here's a seat.
Speaker 3: In New York.
Speaker 4: They like who this bitch with?
Speaker 7: And you girls probably lived in Atlanta, but they weren't from Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, weird.
Speaker 7: Because they it's like they only they flocked to you once you got something going on. But like if you just like somewhere and you like genuinely nice to them, Hey, how y'all doing?
Speaker 4: They you're a mad ass bitch.
Speaker 5: So you know, if you look if you look good, they nice to you. If you don't look like then they like they just don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she's saying it's the opposite.
Speaker 7: They got us know, like your followers, they know like what you got going on? Like you gotta be like known for vishes to like even just be nice. Other than that they not you meet like a couple of real bitches that I hey K, but it's not like majority what you got going on?
Speaker 4: How they could be from your Chicago girl, which is what up?
Speaker 2: Like how you doing?
Speaker 4: Like you know, females not really like that at the left.
Speaker 1: So why y'all still hear it?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't care rich here in my house.
Speaker 5: I started coming outside when it made sense.
Speaker 4: I'm just not sad. I've been here almost three years.
Speaker 1: Here What made y'all choose?
Speaker 7: I always wanted to live in Atlanta always. I used to love Allen. I used to come down here all the time, like Atlanta, Like so I like to Somel's and I'm like, it's time for me to go.
Speaker 4: Let me go in here and go home. This is my home.
Speaker 6: I wanted to move out my mom's house and I went apartment hunting in New York and they were charging three thousand dollars for shoe boxes and walk ups and crackheads in the hallway, and I was like, who the.
Speaker 4: Fuck is living here? I never visited Atlanta.
Speaker 6: I literally applied from a random apartment online, got approved and when you come here you only need it like this is this is teen years ago, you only needed like maybe two thousand dollars to move in your apartment, and in New York you need like ten k. You need like first months, last month to rent, broker's fee, insurance, you need mads stuff.
Speaker 4: To move in an apartment like that. They changed the rules. So but Dommie is changing a lot of stuff with moving in.
Speaker 6: But now the landlords played a broker's fee, so that coming out the landing your partner pockets instead of your own pockets. So before the renter used to have to pay the broker's fee, now the landlords pay it, so you don't got to pay the extra two.
Speaker 4: Thousand to them.
Speaker 6: So now you might need five k to move in, but still that's a lot. I came down here two thousand dollars, paid my deposit and my first one brand. I ain't have a thing in that house but a bowl of the.
Speaker 1: So if you had to move back there, that's considered falling off. If anybody had to go.
Speaker 4: Back home, yeah you fell off. You fell off.
Speaker 1: If you moved back here, yeah you fell off. You got to go to another city.
Speaker 4: You can't go back home. It's so expensive in South Florida.
Speaker 5: It ain't.
Speaker 2: No, I can't go back if I went back to if I moved back South Florida, which I made it.
Speaker 4: That's how expensive it is to live down there.
Speaker 1: You saying if you moved back to I moved back and moved back and go stay with your mama somebody else.
Speaker 4: Oh no, she in Georgia.
Speaker 5: If I moved, yeah, I fell off Miami. You moved to Miami, Okay, yeah, you made it. If you moved to Miami, you made it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you moved to Miami from anywhere, you made it because the roughest of the roughest spots costing you a lot of money.
Speaker 4: Bank how you feel about everybody calling like Atlanta gay.
Speaker 3: A lot of game?
Speaker 1: But that what the Atlanta niggas though, them niggas that doesn't move.
Speaker 4: There, very good point. The niggas ain't. I went on a date one time and I was a girl.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not just.
Speaker 1: It is a lot of gay motherfucker that move though. It is like most worried, you're just dampty, Oh, it's all these niggas funny, and you got some of the niggas sneaking around with him too, though you.
Speaker 5: Know that's that that's what Cried on the Creek means.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I can't say that song on the Creek mean like but like download me Santana, why both guys so lost?
Speaker 3: And that's like the big, big fast. But I don't never listen the song.
Speaker 5: It's for download me.
Speaker 2: So when I found I was always thought it was, but then somebody else verifying, I was like, Okay, that's.
Speaker 4: What I mean.
Speaker 5: I don't supported so.
Speaker 6: When I when I the thing that messes me up the most, because when you go back to New York, you'll see two men sitting down eating, wrapping it up, chopping up and there straight.
Speaker 5: Not out here they might be dressing street.
Speaker 4: Know, and New York niggas go out with the like niggas like you you.
Speaker 5: Were everywhere me go out with their homies.
Speaker 4: Them niggas is gay. I can't even not even you're gay. You're gay. I'm not.
Speaker 1: Just a sup.
Speaker 7: With the females.
Speaker 5: Yeah, sitting at the table.
Speaker 8: They call a bunch of females and smoking.
Speaker 1: Niggas knocking the passing back and forth to their homies.
Speaker 4: Now from now on, I'm going up to niggas in the spot and accident.
Speaker 1: Ware from.
Speaker 3: Your home and two homies.
Speaker 7: No, I never met a nigga that was actually from Atlanta that gave like gave abs or makes be like real street niggas, like real.
Speaker 4: That is a really good This is the black up.
Speaker 1: Everybody moved here. Yes, you know what I'm saying. Left to but you got north, north, south, that's where everybody be at. Right east west, That's where you're gonna see Atlanta. You're gonna see Atlanta. You moved, go move head to the east side. Yead to the west side. When you see Atlanta niggas, Yeah, move yad to midtown Atlanta, the popular tourist area. You're gonna see all that stuff that you speak of.
Speaker 4: I don't be at that, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Move to where they're breaking your cars at. That's Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I'm like my car first, the whole car, the whole car, the whole car.
Speaker 7: Look, I had a charge. It was a stick, but the Mexicans piped it up. Made it sound like, hey, okay, you know what I'm saying. General, I think I was gone blew me. I'm like, I got fast.
Speaker 4: Did they find it? That sh it was crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah if I stripped, Oh how is it trying to meet somebody here though?
Speaker 4: And I just told y'all I went on a date once. I thought it was a guy and it was a girl.
Speaker 1: What's she was from.
Speaker 4: New York?
Speaker 1: But I yeah, my point, but go ahead.
Speaker 7: A lot of meeting people is on the internet. So it's like niggas be scared to even approach you in person.
Speaker 1: I know. So it's crazy. These women the day they got like a chip, like you can hold the door for a motherfucking they won't even say thank you, like you know, I'm just saying like it's just like you could say how you doing? Regularly I get on the elevator, washstand and just say how you doing? Or we're like hey, looking away.
Speaker 2: Like men, this whole little thing that's on the internet about how man should act when a man say something to them just because you're in a relationship, and you're not supposed to say like I'm supposed to be mean to a man just because I'm in a relationship.
Speaker 5: I can't say hi to you, or I can't answer your damn question how you doing?
Speaker 4: I'm fine? How are you?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: I'll be like I'm fine and keep a pushing. I don't care that much.
Speaker 5: But but what But what she's saying right now is just what you prove my point?
Speaker 1: Like you could just be being nice because I'm a nice guy. Now, if I got anybody, it could be anybody. It could be anybody, it could be seven year old lady. I'm gonna speak first, you know what I'm sing put out that type of energy. But you got some women don't even know how to say I'm fine today or whatever, because I guess they so use the nigga trying high let them I'm like.
Speaker 2: Or because they because men say that you should not have nothing to say to a man if he says something to you in a relationship.
Speaker 4: So what you talk to another man for?
Speaker 1: I feel like that too.
Speaker 5: Exactly what you're saying.
Speaker 4: You're supposed to be pleasant, like it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying you show you what being in the streets are freaking You can't show your ty you meet, like it's okay to say hi to a motherfucker.
Speaker 5: I ain't saying get all into you know what.
Speaker 4: But like you say, even if.
Speaker 6: You say, if the guy said, how you doing, I'm fine, keep it pushing. I'm not asking what about you?
Speaker 2: And no, Normally when somebody say this is this is what someone would say, you would say, hey, how you doing. You're not expected for them to tell you how they're doing you, just like I'm fine, and then they would say how are you. You know, they're not expecting it for you to say, oh, I just had this long day, nigga, I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 7: Everybody's always falls to reply I'm fine. Thanks, yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 5: Thanks, yeah, Oh my god, yeah.
Speaker 6: That's I don't know when niggas is flirting with me because I think people are just being polite because I think coming from New York, everybody's means So when I got here, everybody was a little.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you find it. I'm glad somebody from New York and means that. Yeah, y'all learn people.
Speaker 9: I love New York girls.
Speaker 6: The first time, I was getting ready to three old bitches because they was looking at me and I'm like, fuck these bitches look and I will knock all three of these bitches. I can't fight for a shoelaces, right, So I'm like, fuck these bitches, I'm ready to go. That they was like, Hi, I felt so bad. I'll never forget that. Like, and I was ready to go and they just was like, hey, how you doing. I'm like, oh shit, you were not in New York no more like that. Literally is probably my first week here. It's a different it's a different cadenced people. And I say, here, so, I want to.
Speaker 4: Go back to what you said.
Speaker 5: How were we supposed to interact with other men? I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: I'm stuck in a limbo because I don't want my bitch so I'm fine. I don't want her doing that either. So I don't know. So you writing, but I don't like me walking on an elevator, walking in a close place with a person that just don't say that to me. That's route of me. You get what I'm saying. But then the response is like damn, but I get it though you're supposed to respond like that, you got a nigga, like banking home when people get on the if you got a nigga at home, that feel like you shouldn't be showing your teeth and all that. Yeah, I can see both sides of it.
Speaker 6: People get in an elevator and they say good morning. I say good morning, but I looked down like I don't know, I don't like get eye contact with men like.
Speaker 1: I take that. Yeah, yeah, it's the body. It's the body. It's the energy of your hello, because you could say hello, and you know she ain't going like off her, Hey, how you doing? And she studied moving on with her day. She say, if you say how you're doing, I'm fine? Who but I'm not. It's the eye contact you right.
Speaker 7: Because you're supposed to have manners and speak correct like that's mannerism, period.
Speaker 5: And then they also said were taken to somebody's supposed to make contact.
Speaker 1: Nah, but the eye contact that that lack of eye context shows that I'm nice, but I'm not available.
Speaker 4: Okay, So like you can here be like, hey, how you doing it? You've been fine?
Speaker 1: Not like that, I'm fine, good morning, and look away, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I can't talk right now.
Speaker 1: Don't to me anymore, honey. These women will say I'm fine and keep looking for more com.
Speaker 4: Like I find what about you, sweetheart? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's a bit the way we probably make eye content like I'm good, how you doing today? I'm then look this way? Yeah, okay, you keep looking you want more conversation.
Speaker 5: More conversation, okay, trying to trying to right right right right right she looking.
Speaker 3: At because they an't give your eye contact though it was the situation with no eye contact and the man still end up dealing with the woman. I'm just saying, speaking from experience, No, no, leave me, leave me out of it. I'm locked. I'm okay cool to the other man in the room, James and Kodak, Okay, all right, a bunch of mar I'm just saying, if she don't give you what you wanted, that eye contact, of that vibe, that don't mean you how many times that still turned into you handling? The handling?
Speaker 1: But you can when they read it, how they how they That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. I don't think it's no one way, is what I'm getting you. You never had you ever had one that was real?
Speaker 4: Like, Yo, you can tell a man they smell good and they be coming. I don't tell me. That's why I don't tell me. Many smoke.
Speaker 5: I've never man, I ever told.
Speaker 4: And they really be like if you walk by them and like you canna have you today, they'll.
Speaker 3: Be like.
Speaker 1: Exactly. I'm gonna spray. I will.
Speaker 2: Always worked though, but it's something that's persistent, like even if you do like we said, like I'm still moving, I'm going on by my business and your knowledge what you said and going on, and they real persistent and and now you gotta be like, damn.
Speaker 5: Didn't I just tell you?
Speaker 3: That's what some women want. They just want you to Okay, he persistent, he don't broke me down now I can.
Speaker 5: Now I got to cut your ass up because I'm really serious about.
Speaker 3: Or giving either way.
Speaker 2: Yes, So that that goes to the men. Then they like, well, damn, you ain't got to be so rude about you. Shouldn't have been so persistent nobody. But then I really don't know whether you want me or not.
Speaker 1: If I lose, it's an easy way to say I'm not available.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's men out there that don't understand.
Speaker 1: But you.
Speaker 5: You still got your friends, like your man.
Speaker 3: Don't let you have a friends.
Speaker 5: Now I gotta cut you.
Speaker 1: Not really, it ain't really respect you. So many women are going like, like you say something that's just like if if you say, I say, hey, how you doing, you said, I'm fine, I'm in a relationship. Okay, how long you have that problem? Oh? She fucked? Don't smile after that, nigga make a joke.
Speaker 5: No, I'm gonna have to cut you. No problem.
Speaker 3: Was crazy? Don't smile happy, don't.
Speaker 5: Don't don't don't you?
Speaker 1: I got some more than in the close.
Speaker 4: If you can get a girl, did we get that as now?
Speaker 3: If you're wink your fuck In fact, it's easy.
Speaker 1: Man, this ship bruh. It's life is too short. Man. We living in the matrix. Niggas don't really giving a fuck about all that. No more. People don't just want to be happy.
Speaker 5: So what what you mean living in the matrix. I'm sorry, I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying everything is botted up. This Instagram is everything is just weird now, Like so people are just living to be happy, man, people passing away, all type of ship going on, y'all. Don't see all this weird shit going on in the letty ship and everything.
Speaker 6: People aren't living to be happy. People are living to keep up with each other. And that's the wack thing about the times that we right now.
Speaker 1: My biggest fear is seeing God and he be like, bro, I put it on your mind to do it. You ain't do it because you care what somebody else thought.
Speaker 6: Imagine God at the front gates waiting for you, like Nigga, I gave you the whole game plan and you didn't.
Speaker 1: You didn't do it because you cared about somebody else feeling.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: That's real.
Speaker 1: That's the only Are you stressed about what the next person gonna think?
Speaker 5: What you're supposed to do?
Speaker 1: Do what you want to do, what you want to Because you do what you want to do, you know the next person gonna know what you want to do.
Speaker 3: Right that empty, that's what they say.
Speaker 4: Who not empty?
Speaker 3: Get it all out.
Speaker 1: I'm pulling this ship out like mother ship. Who for the right motherfuck gonna understand that? That's just you.
Speaker 3: But sometimes that thought, no, you're right, Sometimes that thought back to the women ain't the right thought because if you go or you go down the back roads playing with the people women, they're gonna do something to you. What you mean, I'm just saying that. I'm just saying in the city, if you're flirting and elevator, that's one thing. But you know, some men is over zealous, like some men are fixated and women are fixated with taking other people's relationships that I'm just saying where we're at.
Speaker 1: I agree nobody else won't we won't want us for sure. You won't eat I won't you we cannak in the middle.
Speaker 6: So what do you think about the saying that woman should be with a man who wants her more than she wants them. M I don't know about that, because men have like men get to pick. Like they say, men do the choosing. I think the man should want you more because they got to choose you.
Speaker 3: So if.
Speaker 2: Choosing me, I'm choosing, then I don't know why what it takes you to begin with for him to choose you.
Speaker 5: You don't you don't have the option of talking to that man unless he wants to talk.
Speaker 4: To you back.
Speaker 7: I ain't met a nigga that don't want to talk about me exactly, which means.
Speaker 1: He chose you. She said. She's saying, she's saying, let them choose and then should You're saying they got to choosing and you're giving them the choice to deal with them Like, yeah.
Speaker 7: It's ultimately my decision on who I want to give my tam to. Not No, I'm not giving my time for a nigga because he won't my time.
Speaker 4: Is you crazy?
Speaker 5: I hear that?
Speaker 6: But when it comes to marriage, that's really where that base comes from because the man, the men gets to ask the woman will you be my wife? And then they have to say yes. So that's why they said men do the children. What is what is it saying women get who they can? What's okay anyway? But they say that men get to do they pick their Wif you could run around all day, I want to be our wife.
Speaker 4: I want to be a wife.
Speaker 6: But until a man actually be a wife, you're never gonna be a wife. So that's why men, at the end of the day get to As much as we don't like it, that is the reality of it.
Speaker 1: So if I'm if I'm to your point, if I'm liking you, loving you more than you love me, that ain't gonna be right. That's when you get rand over. Most of it gotta be the other way around.
Speaker 4: She still gotta love you a lot, though I'm not saying she.
Speaker 1: Gotta love you more because she's the backbone. She on't gonna keep together because they're gonna get the fuck on. It's it's it's too much of a one sided thing because like I said, I can walk out of the day and get walk out here, walk downstairs and get a queen. Now one of y'all can't do that, Walk right downstairs and the and go next door to the restaurant and find the love of my life, a wife. All she missing is me. Mhm. It's a shortage on husbands. It ain't no shortage on niggas, But it's a shortage on husband. A nigga that want to beat the husband that ship. It's a woman holding onto his leg for their life right now. She ain't lettinghim go.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 4: And white women will beat you if you're gay.
Speaker 1: So you know they got white smell. You don't like the white white woman when they get with they smell like body me, like hyena sausages.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you you dipped your toe in the pond before?
Speaker 1: No, hell no, no, I smelled them rain and yeah, swing. I got a hiking group also, you know what I'm saying. She came one time.
Speaker 2: You know, every time it just seemed like something. Come, I had a hair appointment I have out of town.
Speaker 4: You know we should be coming out. I got into hiking booso.
Speaker 5: I did specifically that I did.
Speaker 1: A woman gotta love a man more than he love her. To me, I don't really.
Speaker 4: Agree with that. I agree with a man is supposed to love you more.
Speaker 7: I do because I feel like when a man love you more, that's when he just don't make sure you're good.
Speaker 5: Gotta be equal, yeah, basically because I can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got to be up here and down here. I'm just you gotta be a little bit more like because men man.
Speaker 5: Need a little got you basically need to feel like you gotta.
Speaker 4: Chase me, not chase.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love you, adore me.
Speaker 1: I can't deal with you if I don't adore you. But I'm saying is baby you, I gotta know you obsessed with me though. For me to adorn you, m hmm, for me to adore you, I gotta know you.
Speaker 5: That that's why women are choosing to be single.
Speaker 1: Hey, who go ahead, baby, go to the Tom John cruise and ship.
Speaker 2: Getting to that point where it's just beginning to be too much on both on both behalfs like it's it's not easy, it's too much. Like you want all of this, men want all you do, all this, this, this that, and the third end put up with the bullshit that he come with then women want you to do all this and put up with the bullshit that she comes.
Speaker 4: It's just too much.
Speaker 5: It's just like nobody.
Speaker 1: Women want a traditional nigga, but they want to be martyr. It don't work like that.
Speaker 4: What's the traditional nigga?
Speaker 1: A traditional nigga? Cook? I mean not cook? Come provide, protect, love you more what you want me, protect whatever, whatever? Whatever?
Speaker 4: You protecting my heart and my emotions? Are you not outside that part? They don't get that.
Speaker 5: They don't get that right, but don't get don't they don't fall in the category protect.
Speaker 1: You do forget what? Most of the time, if you fuck me cheating, you wouldn't look for it. So if you look for a baby, you hurt yourself. I didn't No, no, no, I didn't hurt you.
Speaker 4: Niggas is sloppy. You ain't gotta look for it. That mean that shape he means the bottom look like.
Speaker 1: It's just like going through your phone. If I'm going through your phone, guess what I'm looking for, something to tell you to get the funk on. I ain't looking if I'm looking to see if you cheating on me, put a track on your car in the day, I'm trying to get you to funk away from me. That's the only way. I don't want problems. I want to love you. I'm loving you. Why am I looking for a problems?
Speaker 5: To look for a problem for it to come to your front door.
Speaker 1: He don't care about you.
Speaker 5: He didn't protect me.
Speaker 1: He don't care about you. Know what I'm saying. If a nigga care about you, he ain't finning. Let nothing happen to you, no matter what.
Speaker 4: Because even if you to.
Speaker 1: Me, but you can't deal with a nigga that's honest for real, honest. Don't ask me something you don't want to know the truth about.
Speaker 4: I agree, and don't ask the niggas you cheating if you're not ready to leave, thank you, yeah, idiot, But now you asked me some ship. Now he knows your safe.
Speaker 3: So y'all are We've had many women on gender wars. So y'all are a group of women that's not okay with men cheating because we've had women sitting here.
Speaker 6: There a deal bring for me, like I know what dog I lay down with depending on what the dynamic is like if I knew you was a dog in the beginning of the ship and.
Speaker 4: I don't like I've dated somebody.
Speaker 6: For like two years, let's say, and I knew he was a dog before I started with him, but he painted it. Oh, I'm trying to leave that life behind. I want to move out to the suburbs by house.
Speaker 4: Do it write this time? Lying the whole time.
Speaker 6: I don't really care. One time I was trying to play music and I was on his iPad. I started getting all his Instagram dms. Today, iPad, I'm not touching that ship with a stick because I.
Speaker 4: Know I'm gonna be in a bed crying in the second I open these.
Speaker 6: Short He definitely a cheating on me, posting with girls on the internet, girls giving me all this stuff. And I asked him one time, like Yo, why is girls writing me on the internet? And he was like, why are you going to look for it? I'm like they're writing me, nigga, And that literally was his thing, like are you looking for it? And I'm like, they are coming to me.
Speaker 1: They that ain't really caught. That could be a hater, that could be.
Speaker 4: A bot, not a bard.
Speaker 3: Him.
Speaker 4: He had his short off. They was in the bathroom and she was like, my dad, let.
Speaker 1: Me, let me say it. Let me say this, Let me say this, Let me say this. Please, it's.
Speaker 4: The mic on.
Speaker 1: All bullshit aside, all bullshit aside.
Speaker 4: You know, some boys on the way, But.
Speaker 1: This is for all my niggas and all my fellow women. If a woman is telling you something that means he trying to cut her off, why she ain't tell me when when y'all was, when y'all were making a picture, Why ain't tell me, befo you took the picture? Baby, don't call my phone now you mad? Hee told me? Now you're mad? Bitch? Gone with that?
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 7: When it comes to cheating, it depends on like, first of all, I'm not just okay with cheating. But it's like it's the nigga serial cheeta or did you just take a bit out of town. You're on vacation, you hear some bed, Okay, you hear some bad You have fun, but like a serial teata Like no nigga, like a relationship, another relationship, nigga, you got me fucked up.
Speaker 6: But as far as just like yeah, I don't know, like I'm not getting tricked out my spot. So like that's how I feel about that.
Speaker 1: Like it takes a team for some niggas, though for me, it take a team for something effort.
Speaker 4: I agree a project. I have a girlfriend and a boyfriend because it takes.
Speaker 1: A group effort. Like you gotta think if you was in a relationship with a dude, right, sometimes he don't want to put the pressure on you, all the pressure on you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: He might not want to You might not want to put that's my decision to make, now yours. Don't take it away from me.
Speaker 1: You don't make that hold up. But the thing about it is you knew what kind of nigga he was when you got him.
Speaker 4: I ain't commenting to no niggas like that.
Speaker 6: No mo.
Speaker 7: Like I've been in situation to well like oh it's okay, he hits it. But now it's like, no, I want a real man that loves me.
Speaker 5: If he he takes care of he do some ship, it never comes back to me.
Speaker 4: I don't feel it at all. That's just one thing. But just knowing some.
Speaker 5: Ship like a triangle. I'm never doing that ship Like that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Everybody's each each his own life. What I'm saying is you when you meet a nigga. Right, you know what type of nigga I know?
Speaker 3: They don't know.
Speaker 6: Yes, they don't like athletes waking up at six am running track every morning.
Speaker 1: Listen, one thing I'm gonna tell you how you know what kind of nigga that is because of the nigga doing all that for some pussy. What kind of nigga are you?
Speaker 5: Why you got time?
Speaker 1: What? I'm just saying? What what niggas you change? I only want to want the woman that won't me. That's what most men are like, sudn't bally damn. They're like, I don't know, do he like me? That's the that's the nigga. That's the nigga. I don't even know if he liked me or not. Now this nigga consistent, good morning, beautiful.
Speaker 3: He wants some pussy.
Speaker 1: He wants to put this nigga who don't rarely call you, so you can't say I'm some bullshit baby because I rarely call you'all, rarely answer when we first met. So when we get together and I do fuck you, this ship is the same.
Speaker 3: So that's the point.
Speaker 1: Day women think, think, why do y'all feel like it's value on pussy? Still it's not.
Speaker 5: It's not it's value on most because.
Speaker 1: What you're saying, But it's not.
Speaker 6: Though, men don't go outside and get money every day because they think it's cool. They go outside and get money every day because they want pussy and they want I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what kind of you'll be dealing with. What about their family, your family, your wife.
Speaker 4: You want to make sure your wife is good. Right, that's pussy with my grandkid. That's part of the pussy.
Speaker 1: See, y'all got a false, false sense of what the value of pussy is.
Speaker 7: Why are we just fucking somebody who shows us no interest?
Speaker 1: That is stupid, living in a matrix, just doing it all the time.
Speaker 5: Women are doing it all the time. They're doing it on stream like that.
Speaker 2: I was just having we were just having this conversation at the day about way of life. It is you literally on stream, fucking president.
Speaker 1: We're going we're not gonna speak on the one percentage because we're all one percentage in him. So let's speak on the majority, the majority of fucking because they think that's their value. They thinking, Okay, for some frame reason, her pussy is different than everybody else. So once I get him, he hooked, and that's the one that be mad like, oh this is all he wanted, baby, Yes, it's ships changed soon as I not ship changes for real. That a lot of niggas bro going to stud who women stud the same? I got stood home girl the same if they're the same, because they know they know the inner inner workings of a woman mind. They more tapped in the women. So they're gonna play you though all the way worse, beat you up because that girl, old girl, that ain't really the best in violence a fight.
Speaker 4: That's a fact. So what you what you gonna do the same.
Speaker 1: That's but I get what y'all saying. Man, it's it's fucked up these women, and it's so hard to distinguish a woman from a holy.
Speaker 4: Days But why are black women white women?
Speaker 2: Because we are black, we are in the We don't pay attention to white people like you not. Your algorithm not full of white people. My algorithm not for the white people. You're none of Our algorithm nine times out of ten is full of white people. So the argument is invalid.
Speaker 4: You know what, we can only.
Speaker 2: Speak about what goes on in the black community because we're in the black community and in the black community.
Speaker 5: It's hard to tell the good girls from posed.
Speaker 6: But even if on the most basic level of this conversation, no black woman would have been able to have a sex tape out of her and be as successful as Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 4: Well, that's contributed to her mama, her name.
Speaker 5: I mean whatever, all of that and did all of that.
Speaker 7: I do think like niggas, they can't distinguish a woman from.
Speaker 1: A if I'll do you, how can you tell somebody? Please, Tim, how.
Speaker 5: I have to check niggas like Niga, A talking man already changed Monday.
Speaker 4: I come here like a boss.
Speaker 5: I know you ain't talking to me, so I have to do.
Speaker 1: That a lot.
Speaker 5: So I agree with that.
Speaker 1: Okay, look, get what that's one out of ten, you do that one? Okay, all right, alright baby damn one.
Speaker 4: My girls on Magic City. But right this way and she's ready.
Speaker 1: That's ready, So that don't even matter what you just did. Okay, cool baby, keep your integrity. Yeah yeah, yeah, one mean the right way exactly. You're right. That's what I'm trying to tell y'all. The value is so low because it's nine to one. It's nine, it's nine holds the one woman.
Speaker 4: It's meant for though, huh, it's always men girls.
Speaker 6: DM how much you cause like y'all made it seem like y'all should just have access to pussy just because y'all got money.
Speaker 4: Like y'all, the one who put this value made it a trade off.
Speaker 2: Been like this in the beginning of time and trading women for cows, and you will change your's gonna value?
Speaker 1: Why would you pay for it?
Speaker 4: Carry what you're talking about niggas saying.
Speaker 3: Africa guilty?
Speaker 1: Like the nigga really is smart for paying for them? To tell you why? Because I ain't got to deal with it costs more to date the bitch. That's that's what it costs more to date the bitch. If I'm gonna take you on two three dates. Let's cut to the chase. Baby, what you want, it's the same thing. I gotta get my nails done, gotta give my hell done. Now I'm about three thousand. Now you want to go. You wanna do some nice ship. You want to eat the big air portout.
Speaker 3: All this ship.
Speaker 1: I'm about twenty five hundred. Luck that they gave it been five hundred. That's how that's the that's the nigga logical thousand, whatever, whatever would you want, whatever it is that you want, Listen, the price of putting the thought of.
Speaker 4: All of them now, no, that's what nails used to be forty or something.
Speaker 5: My girl said, it's fifteen hundred.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 1: I'm speaking for the niggas who got the money. Listen, listen, let me say that. Let me land know some bro, I'm speaking for niggas who I know. They've never been in a relationship. They're successful, they got the money, They rap pus, they producer, they I'm speaking for these niggas. This day Nigga loses, I'll be like, Bro, you finished. Bro, It's like, think about it. Man, you've been trying to you for thirty years. You probably spent one hundred million dollars on that woman. All I'm finna do is hit the business, give her fifteen hundred. Like she said, I ain't got to see her no more. So who loses when you add that up?
Speaker 3: Who lose it?
Speaker 1: Nigga spent one hundred million dollars on one and the niggas spend it.
Speaker 4: So that goes back to what's what's worth more? One loyal girl or any hose.
Speaker 3: It's all the same life.
Speaker 1: What he's saying, it depends on the lifestyle exactly.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean. Damn, No matter how you are where you want to hear something every night fifteen, let me say something?
Speaker 1: Is it like right now? Right? If you want in a relationship or you were married, if I went married, how can I trust love at this point?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 1: I'm already me. How can I trust that somebody loved me for me?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 4: I was just talking about that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I agree with that because I always feel like, if I get rich single, I'm staying single.
Speaker 4: Like, ain't no nigga finna come hop in on my ship? How can you trust invest in me?
Speaker 1: How can you trust? It's gonna have to damn, that be equal, right, She's gonna have to dombe the hall. What I got a hell?
Speaker 3: What you got?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: You're what you got.
Speaker 6: I think people are not dumb, like you have to have discernment. You could tell when somebody really fuck with.
Speaker 2: You, Like sometimes it's not even that. Sometimes you don't want to You want to live in the delusion that you're in like that. A lot of the times, that's what it's like. Women who think that a man really actually really be into them, and I'm actually just paying you for your How you going about your business?
Speaker 5: You're living in a delusion.
Speaker 2: You you know, you can't possibly think that I want to be in a relationship with you. How do you possibly think that?
Speaker 5: How are we?
Speaker 1: How are we?
Speaker 2: How are you even talking about wanting a relationship with me when I paid you to come here. So that's the delusion that women be living in and men be doing the same. But I want to go back to something that you said on the podcast with Kodak when you was talking about cheating and how you would turn the blind eye to cheating. But then now you said something here ago, so you change your mind, even change your stands. You called me, you was like, oh you're tripping No, no, no, when I said what I said, So I'm like, okay, well she not changed. Yeah, but what I'm saying is what I'm saying is your stinks on it kind of changed.
Speaker 5: I'm just wondering, like what happened?
Speaker 1: Like women, let me, do women know what they want?
Speaker 3: I was just about to say that women from a man.
Speaker 4: Do you know what you want from a man?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You think so, I'm just getting.
Speaker 1: What you want from man?
Speaker 4: Okay, what do I want from a man?
Speaker 7: I just want to be a I want to be taken care of, emotional support.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want woman.
Speaker 3: You ready to settle down woman defense.
Speaker 4: But that's what I want.
Speaker 7: I want to be provided for, a protective That's what I want. I want one man, my best friend. So even if you do fuck up, can't nobody tell me nothing about him because I know him so.
Speaker 4: Well, like just a real bond. Just it could be anything.
Speaker 7: You can go gamble and lose twenty thousand dollars the win have it ain't gotta just be cheating.
Speaker 1: That's fucking up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, got a Christmas Street because your ass was out gambling.
Speaker 1: I don't think women know what they want. That's why so much of a headache.
Speaker 6: I think it changes. Like she said when she wasn't year ago, it's completely she said.
Speaker 3: A year she should not normalize. Okay, she go through all this to get one man that does all this ship and then it changes. That's not help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me let me ask you all something that's not because I don't believe y'all know what y'all want. She said, sh cliche. That ship that sounds good. It's good, but I'm saying that sounds. I'm not saying you mind, I'm just saying it's it's a somewhat delusion. If if if if you got a man to give you all that and you figured them out what you love and respect him the same way. What you mean like, if you get a nigga that you figure out routine, He's a routine nigga. Could you love him the way you will love him? Man? Yeah, women get bored anybody like I hear that, hear that from women like he just what do you do? Nothing, gonna do nothing, it's just coming out I know what he's about to do. That gets some women nerve when they know what you're about to do.
Speaker 7: But it is the woman spontaneous because I'm spontaneous. They let's go jump out the plane.
Speaker 1: He don't want to do it, don't want to do it.
Speaker 7: I'm not even cling to him, Like if we not already having fun in the dating stages, you're why would I come?
Speaker 3: But the dynamics of ship changed. Now, you're right, But the dynamics and ship change jumping out of That's what I'm saying, and change.
Speaker 1: So I just feel like I just feel like if a woman get with a man, right, and she get everything from that man. She won'ts she don't like him no more. That's just how I feel.
Speaker 5: So you feel the same way about have you got through a way? Do you feel the same way by men?
Speaker 4: Have you got thrown away?
Speaker 1: Is still a puzzle? No, I've been thirty years. It's still a puzzle. What about you don't know what I'm gonna do today? Don't the phone? But I think that's that's I think that's the dynamic of makes things interesting interesting because she don't never.
Speaker 5: Know, and then she'd be doing the same thing. No, okay, they don't make.
Speaker 1: It interesting, No, because men and women are different. Women women out, bro, I'm keeping it.
Speaker 5: For you and not answer to the phone and.
Speaker 4: Saying I'm saying, let's not act like you don't go home every night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, next year we stay next door to each other some nights like this. Shit is weird because I go, I go in and out, and she know that it's thirty I'll be with fifteen seat yard so you can look out the one to see me. I can look at the one to see you. I can come home, you can come my ship. Either way. We staying two separate sides of a cundo. But that works for me. Yeah, because me sitting there, sitting around you, I've been like I said, it's been sixteen since I was sixteen years old. You keep seeing me all day, all gonna run back in your head the bullshit I done did out of years ago, ten years ago. Okay, so you gotta I gotta allow you to miss me so you can love me properly. If I'm tripping, I'm tripping, but it worked for me. I can't say what word for somebody else when I try to do. If I try to sit in that house, I would be miserable because I know I don't let you down too many times. You don't let me down too with your mouth with ship, you're gonna say it whatever. So we can't sit in bullshit all day. I think, Hold no, I'm telling you, like a lot of people, because guess what if it eventually it's gonna be like Grandmama and Granddad used to do. Now sleep and saying he upstands, she's downstairs. That's how that goes. You be around person so much, you go to figure him out, and you start hating that person some kind of way. Sometimes you know what I'm saying. But now here, hey, where you at? Put some clothes?
Speaker 3: Go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that. Now you you genuinely happy. I'm genuinely happy to see you.
Speaker 4: But it depends because some people.
Speaker 3: You deal with you.
Speaker 4: I like a routine. I like knowing what my day looks like.
Speaker 6: I like knowing that I'm gonna wake up at the time, drink my tea, go to the gym, go to work, come home, do this like.
Speaker 4: I like a routine.
Speaker 1: So it depends on what you because a woman, but you don't like your dude to have a route. I don't know you like listen, it's just like a woman, right, And I don't know. I know I won't be making no sense, but it makes sense to me. I done seen women bro be with niggas for twenty thirty years, and all they say is they tie of these niggas. You see how many women y'all see turn forty five, fifty years old and give a divorce for nothing. Nigga ain't even cheated or nothing. I'm just sick outgrew him.
Speaker 4: But then they missed their marriage because that was stupid.
Speaker 1: But they want to be outside.
Speaker 6: But that's why I tell the girls of the thirties, Go get them newly divorced men.
Speaker 4: They're gonna treat you good.
Speaker 5: Just be like swingers. Honey, ain't make nothing but relationship with twenty years.
Speaker 3: You gotta now in real life, I think I think everybody gonna have something different that worked for them. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Bro, that that's that's that's what they're going to kill gender wards today because it ain't gonna be able to be fixed because we try to generalize it. Yeah, we're trying to generalize. Like most women see something somebody else with something and want that instead of wanting what they want for themselves. The don't even know what they want. They don't know what they want to.
Speaker 6: They see it and they don't know what that wife had to put in to get the results out of that man and exactly finished. So you think, oh, I want this man because he's such a good husband, But you don't know what kind of wife she had to be to get that good?
Speaker 4: Are you to wake up and make sure all his clothes is laid out and.
Speaker 7: All the time search? They want this stuff that they see on Instagram. But I'll be like that bitch was with that nigga and he was broken exactly. That's why he got That's why.
Speaker 4: He can.
Speaker 5: He cannot be broke but be broken.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of blood.
Speaker 5: I wish you would come over here and try to who I bow.
Speaker 4: Your ass in the head. You know what I had to go through. That's how I mean, like you gonna sit.
Speaker 5: You ain't put you ain't put in on me this right here, right, That's.
Speaker 2: Why you don't fuck with nobody Like no, you don't know, Yeah, but you don't fuck with somebody man and then expect for him to do exactly what it is he's doing for her.
Speaker 1: You don't do that.
Speaker 5: Because you said that you would kill her.
Speaker 4: That's no I said.
Speaker 2: I said, bo bitch, and he ain't said kill not no time about I was just maybe a little hard of it and get you beat up or something.
Speaker 5: I ain't saying.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: That's how though, That's why you don't mess with me. Remain for real.
Speaker 2: But that's why you like when it comes down and cheating for me, It's like, it's not the fact that I live in a delusion of land or where I don't feel like a man is gonna step out and do whatever it is that he do. It's more so about your feelings. You only care because you involved with him, that's it. If you wasn't emotionally attached him, you wouldn't give a fuck what that man do. As long as he came back and put that money on that table. You don't give a fun what he go out there and do. But because you and your feelings about him, that's why you care. I wouldn't give a fuck what you did out there.
Speaker 1: I feel like most women only care when they don't told somebody else, like I have told you what he did too fast. Now I gotta call I gotta damn because I told you. I can't look stupid like like she said, like you back with the NA whatever you went through. It's like if you if you thought about what people thought about that, you'll be killing I can't fuck with that nigga e again just because you done told the internet, told people. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I never got I never got on the internet. I never got into it. I never got into the meat and potatoes of what I actually went through any relationship.
Speaker 1: But it's just over him. I'm old girl. God's with me. I'm praying everything.
Speaker 2: Because it's like it's one of those where we live in a time of where when a woman goes through a breakup, as she goes through a heartbreak, as soon as the first thing that they do is go outside with these niggas, go outside and party with their homegrons. No, bitch, go sit the fuck down, think about what it is that just happened in your relationship, why you allowed the ship to happen in your relationship, and figure out what you need for yourself.
Speaker 5: That's the reason why I did what I did, because it's a different thing as supposed to what we used to.
Speaker 1: As soon as she.
Speaker 2: As soon as she goes as soon as you get your heart bro, now you're outside talking about oh you with Ta and the rest of the niggas. No, you need to go figure out what hurts you. Why you let that man do whatever it is that he did. Goes back to what Banks said about butch, I didn't do nothing to you.
Speaker 5: You did that to you.
Speaker 2: You went and found whatever it is that you went and found, and now you know what you know. Okay, yeah, No, you didn't do nothing to me. But what you did do is help me understand what the fuck I was allowing and I wasn't paying attention to it.
Speaker 5: That's what you did do. So thank you appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and yo, what if a nigga ever cried when he got caught he.
Speaker 5: Lied It ain't No, it's not it's not on me my phone for looking. It's not that.
Speaker 1: It's it's not your use, no talents in the wrong. But you need to be a private Go get off some money. If you find ship, go find some money.
Speaker 5: I'm not and it just came it ship that just come to you. That just can't to you. But at the end of the day, when you go look for whatever it is that you're looking for.
Speaker 2: In my situation, when if I go look and I go find something, it's because I know what kind of nigga that I signed up for and the person who I thought that I was with ain't acting like the nigga that I thought that I was with.
Speaker 5: Now I gotta go see what the going on. Now, I gotta go figure out what.
Speaker 1: When it's wish kick, can you already know just make the decisions?
Speaker 4: Sting before she looked?
Speaker 1: So, so why why look at the phone to crush your heart just you know what.
Speaker 2: Because you're feeling gone, No, because it don't be sometimes it don't be that simple.
Speaker 4: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Proved makes you been a relationship with me and resent me, So now your relationship resent me. I ain't gonna never trust you no more. Really, man on a limb, But that's what to me is gonna be. Really ain't her either.
Speaker 4: Don't you know what?
Speaker 1: You don't call me? Man? One trillion percent? I don't trust you for.
Speaker 6: What man thinks a girl, if he thinks that you're cheating on him, why would he if you? If he thinks that you think she's he's cheating on you, why are you gonna think you're being faithful?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: He automatically my bitch about cheat back.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you called me, you stay with me? What makes me think you're not gonna.
Speaker 4: But right right a man not gonna about to get me.
Speaker 1: I'm a long hair blow it up for the nigga. You catch your nigga. He started crying, saying he ain't gonna do it no more. He lied forget what he not hurt? Niggas is not hurt that they did something that because you got call like that, she's hurting the moment like damn, you know what I'm saying. Damn many with you too, and get what I think. Like I said, a lot of women like to get in them spaces to where a nigga uncheated on them because you know what you get, you get about three to six months. So goddamn nigga trying to make up. I don't see this motherfucker to digging for shit to catch you. Now, you gotta be super nice about three. You gotta prove to me you won't me find me Jesus.
Speaker 4: It has May you not?
Speaker 5: May you not get emotionally involved with a man that I watched. I've watched a woman with my own eyes for years do this. And I said, bitch, I need to be a little bit more like you.
Speaker 2: What you do, don't get emotionally involved with them niggas, even the niggas she was in a relationship with, she wasn't emotionally involved in it.
Speaker 5: And I was like, I'm such a lover girl and all that fairy tale ass shit.
Speaker 4: I'm like, how do you do it?
Speaker 2: And because she know what it is that she doesne did, she like, I can't let myself get attacked to nobody because then if you hurt me. I basically pretty much, I kind of failt myself because I know what the fuck I did to you and I know what I do need the other niggas. So now I'm in a relationship, I can't really let my guard down because I'm on defense that you're gonna do something back to.
Speaker 5: Me even though this niggain't never did nothing to it. But I can't but but that that's.
Speaker 4: Where I'm going.
Speaker 5: This is where I'm going at with the emotionally involved.
Speaker 2: You only care about a nigga cheating on you because you emotionally you and your feelings about this nigga. If you not in your feelings about him and niggas I don't talk to.
Speaker 1: I'm not in my dot.
Speaker 4: That your nigga is cheating.
Speaker 5: It's not about feeling that the fact that in your feelings about him.
Speaker 1: Period and cheated on the foe. No matter who you be with, you already subconstantly think this next nigga cheat, Yes, keep it a break, yes, So you're gonna already you're gonna always feel like any nigga you witch is a cheatingh.
Speaker 4: I'm the opposite. I'm delusion. I never think my nigga is cheen on me, and that's my problem. That's why being cheated on because I be thinking of this nigga loved me, he would never.
Speaker 5: And he be outside doing everything with everybody.
Speaker 4: You kind of you didn't say earlier, you did say that.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 6: He was telling me a dream all were gonna move out here, we're doing this, and I'm believing him, like, okay, we're all gonna do this.
Speaker 4: And then when I never went back to him, when I seen the pictures on the oh, you could go. You're not even trying to be neat with it.
Speaker 1: Have y'all ever seen a woman or y'all be like, how many times have y'all seen a woman be like how she get a husband? Been outside?
Speaker 5: You know that I do it?
Speaker 1: Y'all be wondering that I.
Speaker 4: Do all the time things I don't y'all. I don't want.
Speaker 7: I don't want to that like you got you because we ain't talking about Miracle Watson.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you what. I'm gonna tell you what she did. I'm gonna tell you why nigga do that, because a nigga can trust you because you honest, Like if a nigga meet a woman and she she like, I would this our this I would, I just never found you. Yeah, and niggas can't believe that all the women I can count on one hand.
Speaker 4: I mean it dumb, So does that matter how many people.
Speaker 1: Energy when you bring it, nigga like shut up.
Speaker 3: Do this?
Speaker 1: Then you like stop it. But but if you, if you, if you got one season, like well you know I've been out there's been out there too, my truck. What's at you know what? I can figure it's out with you because.
Speaker 5: I like you, like, ain't no mystery in my history.
Speaker 1: Ain't no mystery in my history. We can move forward, Yeah, man, nigga like long live a b man. That nigga said the really ship ever, a man has never been hurt by a whole. He only get hurt by some good girl. You know what I'm saying because you you put it passer who can't hurt your feeling because you damned there in the back of your mind.
Speaker 4: Like, I know what she's capable, But niggas also think they can change you.
Speaker 5: Don't play with that.
Speaker 7: H A nigga probably ain't gonna play with that either.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I ain't like shl I know what she capable of. Let me tighten up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me make come my best friend. We Bunny and Clyde. Now we were locked in, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, we locked in because we could we count of aligned. I can't align with somebody that's lying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's not realistic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ain't even realist. Come on show thirty five for that. So I meet you, you four they and you're saying I felt with three guys in my life, so they don't count none but the serious relationship. You know that, you know that that's all y'all count. Like women. If we weren't serious or baby Dad or or everybody know we was in a real relationship, that ship didn't count. That don't go towards your body count. A nigga, that just the nigga, just Jeb was a fleeing like fucking around two three weeks. We fuck he erased from her memory. That didn't happen about right or wrong?
Speaker 3: Oh, they unanimously agreed by the facial expressions. They unanimously agreed.
Speaker 5: Everybody count.
Speaker 2: Everybody count, but publicly you can you only get the ones that you know for a fact that I've been with you.
Speaker 5: Everybody count, whether he's stuck in it and it was small.
Speaker 7: Like it's a situation like Okay, you hang with him, I'm gonna let you know. Yeah, but other than that, then yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm not how many bodies I have nothing like that.
Speaker 1: That's to me. That's why how you asked. But what I'm saying you said volunteer.
Speaker 6: Certain, Yeah, I'm never gonna let you just be chopping it up or in the same space and I don't warn you what's going on, like you hell no, you're not gonna be Hey, that's my wife, and we like, how come you can.
Speaker 1: Meet a woman today and she ain't every woman you meet today and had sex in two years.
Speaker 5: Like journeys.
Speaker 4: Journey trying to.
Speaker 5: Like it's not possible for you to just go sit down somewhere like maybe maybe maybe.
Speaker 4: I think that's at the same point.
Speaker 1: We all.
Speaker 2: Don't even like us here, know for you Gafin, when I was on my little sid it was like you, it was, it was, it was, it was, it was not.
Speaker 1: Got a double bat, it was not. Everybody got at like he be hearting it right, so I know he ain't gave. But I'm gonna double back on that. Everybody got to why every time you meet a woman, she ain't had sex, that's said.
Speaker 3: It's always six months, it's never two months.
Speaker 4: I think every woman say that.
Speaker 3: Like every woman say either that because you don't know if I'm gonna take you serious or nothing.
Speaker 1: Why like if I meet you, if I meet you today, like the that's that's but if I meet you today, you're telling me these things in order to persuade my mind like she might be the one. I ain't even ask you for that.
Speaker 5: If you ain't asking me that, then I'm not telling you.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying. We see this all the time. We're not talking about y'all. Y'all are different.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you have these conversations different. How does this come up in conversation?
Speaker 3: It's just how too different to the two most frequent things is the six months and the soft girl soft girl era ship every female is talking about.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 1: It's like, I don't know what it is. It's just no doubt you know they won't. Oh, this just makes me feel so comfortable. And I ain't have six in two years?
Speaker 4: All that's how if I had said in two years.
Speaker 2: And it's been two years, like wholeheardly in my heart, I haven't had sex in two years. I'm not just fucking. I'm not letting just got any nigga fucking up. Gotta be marriage, but I gotta been had that.
Speaker 5: I gotta been.
Speaker 2: You've been fucking with you for a hotlow minute before random nigga up two years.
Speaker 5: I'm not fucking for just the fucking fleeing.
Speaker 3: No, but you've been fucking Is it even is even talking about it doesn't even sound realistic.
Speaker 5: Two years when you don't when you got that ship is realistic ship really?
Speaker 1: But it's rare.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And at that point it's because it's for her husband, like she's waiting or.
Speaker 4: It's just for her and niggas just don't deserve to be I just don't.
Speaker 7: But she's going to give it up for her, for her future husband. It's not going to be because she's like a nigga that you like all the time.
Speaker 1: I can't say that, bro, y'all, I don't know. I can't say that you got some women that you y'all will be surprised that y'all can see that's really helling it, Ben and would they just want to fuck?
Speaker 2: But that's women, that's the way, that's the point, that's what I was saying earlier about how women have gotten to the point to where.
Speaker 4: I don't want to do all that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to all this catering to your feelings and cook it for you and Clinton. No, I want to fuck and I want to go back to my business.
Speaker 1: You'll be surprised, like, so why not.
Speaker 4: Just spend the block on an old nigga?
Speaker 5: Why go get a new because I don't want to fuck with that nigga.
Speaker 4: I don't like that nigga.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you guys, it's different, different twenty six like it's different. Hey, you want to hang out, Hey, man, I ain't with all the bullshit. Let's go to your house and get some line to go to your house. Noting else, these women are grown now. They ain't playing a little girl game, you know how the girl playing that look you gotta take me? You trying to count how much you VENA spent for you for? That's over it because they got their own mind.
Speaker 4: I think that's like forty up something we don't know about that yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, ship, I ain't fortying up and I met that, But I'm just saying if I in a relationship that that's cool.
Speaker 1: They want, and I ain't got no preliminary ship that's gonna lead to no. Well, that's what most women limonary ship that's don't lead to know well type ship.
Speaker 7: Now you follow, and that's on you, nigga, But that's not what Mentally, I still feel like my husband coming to get me.
Speaker 5: But in the meantime, folk the niggas, but you might catch your husband in that same realm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that same, that's the same, right, They're like.
Speaker 6: The only reason why I think it's realistic for a woman, especially like if you on your ship, because like if you go to work and go home, like where the fuck are you supposed to meet these niggas?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 6: Like where in the elevator? And like I'm wanting people. I don't date people building, I don't take people where I.
Speaker 4: Work, So like, where am I supposed to meet these niggas?
Speaker 1: You got some women that ain't got time for no relationship just because they do not have been there one Like I ain't doing that no more. And you think it's a headache. It takes too much, It takes too much of any all of my melting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I got a nigga, I can fuck it every now and then. Cool, that's cool. You got a lot of them like that, like seventy eleven especially. I got a nigga. I know hein gay. I know hean this that I fuck with him. You got a lot of them like that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I can see that that's convenient for the woman one hundred percent. Right.
Speaker 6: You know you know that sex is gonna be pleasurable. You know you already got to boond with him. You don't got to do order being around the bush. Go back to the person you're safe with that knows your body, that you trust.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you you out here trying to got to pick the nigga you like like, I like how you look. Then the nigga dead, Like damn, you just pull it out, you know what I'm saying, nigganna pull it out some ship man. You're mad, you know what I'm saying. He struck out and he gotta the little I'm just saying, whatever, he just don't know how to him to do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can't forget that.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 6: I ain't funst to think that you said, Oh you're mad sexually, do what you gotta do or you're mad in general.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to shoot, trying to just pgv D whole fucking man straight up.
Speaker 5: More the story where he's trying.
Speaker 1: To regardless like whatever, we can try to be like women, even man them. Women don't get no fun, especially they get around the right nigga that they comfortable with. No that it's a man. This ain't that little boy ship. This nigga ain't no finna try to play with me like you want to be in no relationship. They fucking because I'm comfortable though. Hey, this ain't finna lead to what you think it's gonna lead to. Baby, I'm not finna play around with you and and call. I ain't even got time to do that say like that. He ain't gotta say it's IMG just showing you. He ain't gotta say that to you. If you like him and he liked you, were cool, baby, But we ain't out how I'm doing? You know I'm doing working? What's up? What's up? Hey? Can we link up? Yeah? Now you speak my lane, lincop. Whenever your change with up cool, we go eat well, we go out of town whatever we go. But we finna do what we can't do We're finna enjoy each other and go back to our lives whenever we want to do that again. We can maybe ain't even in the in the in the state to be doing that. And you ain't either, You're busy.
Speaker 7: I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know you change every year. We're gonna next year on perspective, this ship is different, bro. The women's a different bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah you gotta ground, but yeah you growing, you changed every year.
Speaker 1: But get what it ain't even accepting, is it?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: So can we just take it down back and just look back at the women who raise the women up today?
Speaker 1: It ain't even about being raised. It's about at the end of the day, when you give over a certain age, you already let your your person go by for whatever reason you did.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 1: When you give up a certain age, you have already let your You already missed your person because your person either went financial enough at the time you want this at a time, or he hurts you whatever you let him go. So now you searching for somebody that you already had. Not say they a't gonna come back around again, but you searching for something that you already had, or you search for something that's in your face every day, but he don't look like what you think he's supposed.
Speaker 3: To look like.
Speaker 1: Now you keep running to the niggas. That's that's your type, but your type is a fuck nigga type.
Speaker 4: Shit. Okay, So.
Speaker 1: I ain't speaking for the for the men the other guys that that that that of what y'all speaking of, y'all speaking of these guys like y'all want a nigga to be that guy that you speak of as a husband, but you want him in a nigga farm. You get what I'm saying. You want the ecstatics of a niggah, but you want him to be this.
Speaker 4: Guy, but he's not you want to look like.
Speaker 1: So you got to look in the mirror and say, hey, do I get do we or do I? Mister motion? So what about minna have motion regardless regardless of whatever.
Speaker 6: You want to have everything.
Speaker 4: Between like the baddie with the body and the baddy aesthetics and the good church.
Speaker 1: You can build, No, you don't. You ain't got to do that. You can build a bitch. You can build a bitch. Man, you got paper, you can make a bitch look however you want them to look keep you got to change. No, we're not doing that though.
Speaker 5: We change for you. He started going to the gym, didn't get some contact.
Speaker 1: But it's gonna take something away from you because you had to do it. Women want it already in your.
Speaker 4: Boy to get Bitches.
Speaker 1: Want you to come read it, bro, because it because all about it. Women feel like you still want to feel like I want to. It's it's it's it's something. It hit different, bro. Knowing when I'm walking with this nigga, niggas looking at him and mirry him. That HiT's different.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 1: That hits different for a woman. That's what women want. She want to be knowing I'm with that nigga, not only with a nigga I made made him, No, but you ain't got that. You're gonna remind him, bro, you want shipped before you may look at your pictures. You remind me.
Speaker 4: It's Corrie.
Speaker 5: It's okay.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day. At the end of the day, women, it is something different, Bro, I don't give a bru. Every woman want to brag on her nigga. It's a certain way to her mama, her brother, even their kid together. You know your dad that nigga.
Speaker 4: Anybody you want.
Speaker 5: To your girl.
Speaker 6: Imagine bringing your girl to the company dinner. She's a waggest one in the room.
Speaker 4: Yikes.
Speaker 5: Now you just got the trash girl.
Speaker 4: Like, you need somebody that can represent you walking home, know how to network you just.
Speaker 2: Got You gotta just find you just gotta come in contact with somebody who's just done. He's done, I'm done living that life from that time. I want to set her down and then you just go be with that man and to the end, you just do what you know.
Speaker 4: I don't necessarily product of a god.
Speaker 6: Like, as long as you know where you're going, if you have a plan and you know what you want to do, you don't have to be him yet.
Speaker 4: But if you know you're going to be him, and how are you going to get to be him? I'm going around with you.
Speaker 3: That's the potential thing. That the potential thing you do, Potential you don't do potential.
Speaker 2: I don't know said I don't need potential. I was saying about relationship. Like, as far as relationship, you gotta just see somebody who got you.
Speaker 3: Ain't trying to do whatever area.
Speaker 4: There's a loser on this bussy.
Speaker 1: As to go seeing it too many time. Bro, some good guy, I know some real good men that nigga just can't get no woman. Why ain't nigga just just listen? No them nigga just morally men like you gotta think a morally man is controlling to women. A nigga that got something to say, it's assassin. It's like it ain't no mintal. So niggas are relatively like man, how it go like, no matter what you do, if you if you're a nigga that got got sand like, don't he's sassy or he's controlling. A nigga speaks, his mind is controller. But then you say you want me to leave.
Speaker 4: There has to be a balance and everything.
Speaker 7: I think it depends on where the woman is mentally.
Speaker 1: What do you like.
Speaker 5: The ball?
Speaker 4: Because you say no? After that?
Speaker 1: If I say no, I say quiet only God damn.
Speaker 7: But I feel like exactly, I feel like it depends on where the women is mentally.
Speaker 5: Just like you said, just like we said that, I'm different from last year.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 7: Now I need a nigga that's gonna say, hey, did you make your proceeds?
Speaker 4: Did you make it to your boxing class? Like now you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like I want to be lead, So it's kind of like where are you. I'm not going to say a man that can lead us controlling, I'm not doing it, but I probably would have last year.
Speaker 4: Like, nigga, you ain't gonna see I mean, ship you did.
Speaker 1: They want to lead you where you want to go. When you want some motherfucker leads you, you'll go with them blind That's a difference. You get in the call with me, Hey baby, we ain't got any where we're going. We're gonna go there together. Where we're going? What are you taking? You don't want to be leave, but I don't trust you and exactly you're getting to call me and and just look at your phone. Maybe you know I'm ready to shoot out their motherfucker. I'm ready to start their motherfucker. Whatever it takes. Were good. You get done to put some headphones on, the blindfold on. Mother.
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy is we really only gonna be that comfortable with a nigga from the streets.
Speaker 5: So it is like a full circle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you walk in the club with a nigga and a nigga like certain niggas can't look at you a certain weight and you not feel like your nigga a three like if you were a nigga and a nigga looking at you like too hard and you know this, nigga see it your sucker ship because niggas know not.
Speaker 5: I'm not taking my do even nowhere where I gonna feel.
Speaker 4: Right about that.
Speaker 2: I'm not taking I'm not if I know, I'm not with that kind of men. I'm not taking him somewhere where it be that kind of them kind of me.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that right nigga. Nigga's peaking and nigga ain't gonn Niggas ain't trying to disrepect the nigga. Damn not bad you will. I ain't trying to disrepect the nigga. Nigga. What's up? Sore all back nigga? See what's up sir? From back there? I don't want a hug and that what's up sir? Y'all?
Speaker 2: Good y'all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, niggas ain't trying to get it confused. But let it be a nigga know your nigga ain't ship. Yeah, you look good. It's just I would go respect them. Am I right or wrong? Though?
Speaker 5: Right, you're right. I want you were You're right.
Speaker 4: That's why you just can't bring you around.
Speaker 1: Like that's why y'all don't want him. It ain't bring him around. Y'all don't want you can't bring them around. How can I trust you that you don't want to show.
Speaker 5: Me all because I don't know the type of places anymore.
Speaker 1: You get the right nigga, you want the what to see this nigga because he the one now it's like, nah see that you don't you don't want him to leave? Then if you get, y'all, if the nigga leads, you get what you know, you're proud of this nigga. If you if you're.
Speaker 6: Ready to follow me photos that engagement, Yeah.
Speaker 7: That's that's like when you post now you're not just posted because with you.
Speaker 1: Today, what we get? What if that's the right, If that's the right, something without paper's marriage or not, because niggana do what they want to do, pay marriage the name of a piece of paper. That ship don't matter the niggas. If a nigga, if a nigga make you feel the way you want to feel, he already husband before y'all even get married. Trust me, that's like a one. You can't become a wife when we get mad. You gotta be a wife.
Speaker 5: But when I met you, that's all I stopped doing that.
Speaker 1: Some single motherfucker wife ain't telling you that.
Speaker 4: You told us.
Speaker 1: I bet your wife ain't told you that.
Speaker 5: They tell us stop acting like a wife until we get the ring.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, YadA the boy y'alla awaken, what the name y'alla awakening, and be saying that day tom all to huh man, better not listen to that ship. You gotta be. You gotta at least a peer as a wife.
Speaker 4: I also think we need to stop listening.
Speaker 1: Appearing as a wife is Hey, I'm gonna tell you something. What a wife do that a man? And niggas don't even tell ya that a wife do things for a man. He don't even know he needed. That's what a wife do, Okay. I an't even know that I like to get my nails done till she took me. I don't even know I like my sons. I don't even know how I eat. God damn spinach. I didn't notice to my wife told me this is what I should be eating.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: What you got to tell you.
Speaker 4: He take all that.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, made him.
Speaker 4: You got him drinking green drinks in the morning.
Speaker 1: It's y'all already entertained you already if you're thinking like that.
Speaker 4: I don't. I'm assuming this is where her.
Speaker 5: Because you was like, like I already, that's that's what you gotta do. I'm just saying, like, yeah, that's what it's.
Speaker 1: But that's what you gotta do.
Speaker 5: You can't be somebody.
Speaker 1: You gotta be his everything. You gotta turn to the nigga mama.
Speaker 5: Now he don't want you to be.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no, you got the therapist. Yeah, it's nurse. It's my sous, his mother, his brain, his freak everything.
Speaker 3: You doing all this, That's what I'm to go on back years ago.
Speaker 1: Look at sh you said you want him to do, you want him to take care of you, nurse you these things. That's the same ship that your name, No you, it's the same the same thing. It's the same ship.
Speaker 5: He's gonna have to wipe your big as.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's the same ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, think about that type of stuff. That's what you're already doing.
Speaker 1: If you're already doing it while I'm up. Baby, you'll do it while I'm down. You'll do it while I'm laying down. Anything else, get cars and break my feet with the bitch. Don't she gonna gonna live, She's gonna make the hop away?
Speaker 6: Then what about girls who do bids with men and then when they come home they go to another girl?
Speaker 4: That's your fault.
Speaker 5: I was always the girl for because I can't speak on that, you.
Speaker 4: Can't.
Speaker 5: We were having this conversation a big if.
Speaker 6: You do a bid with a guy comes home and he goes another and he goes with another girl, because that's you whole to him down?
Speaker 5: What did you you expected for him to get out?
Speaker 4: And we owe you to be I'm just saying girls will do bus with men. Sometimes they come.
Speaker 5: Home and like, why you ain't got none to say about this?
Speaker 4: Because he never.
Speaker 1: You said what?
Speaker 4: No girls? Men put books on them, go to their visits, hold them down.
Speaker 1: And while he was in there, did he I don't know.
Speaker 7: She was with him before he went and did to being with him and he came home acting crazy but was gathering.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, So if I was with you before I went in and then I did a bit down, the whole bit. What did you do? Did you hold me down all the way down? It was a sneaky you got you didn't.
Speaker 4: You didn't she need the whole nine yard?
Speaker 5: She did, she did, She did every mean no.
Speaker 4: The books visiting.
Speaker 1: I respect that.
Speaker 4: Why are you getting acting crazy?
Speaker 1: You somebody?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I told you about it.
Speaker 2: I said, twenty years friends, we're best friends.
Speaker 4: So you want somebody to really like be faithful?
Speaker 1: A damn food to think a woman gonna do that though anyway, But a nigga gonna play his hand because I need you. So You're a damn food for thinking that. I'm gonna think that you got damn ain't get nig You're a damn food to think up and to get out of be with you now you you look like dick on your forehead. One thing about a nigga, bro, I won't give a fuck. You gotta be a special count of nigga to heal from a woman cheating on him, you gotta be a special count of nigga.
Speaker 4: And this goes back to me and being more emotional and women, men.
Speaker 5: Men and public men are not emotional behind closed doors. When you get behind.
Speaker 1: Because women like women. These days, women are the most black. Women are the most beautiful thing that God ever created on this earth. It's hard not to not like women. Okay, so women always saying that I could be one man, I don't really. I don't really hear niggas saying that, except some of them like screaming.
Speaker 5: Keep it.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying what it is. We are animals, man, We niggas are animals. Some niggas grow out that ship once, once they get to that point. I don't know what I'm saying. What I'm speaking on is once you're my prize possession. Once you touched baby, ain't nothing nothing. I can't unsee that. You take that ship to your grave.
Speaker 5: So take it to the grave. Okau, That's what we take. But we married the real bitches.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, if I met you in this day in time, I met you in this day and tell me four the years old, Hey, baby, I'd rather you sell me you was a hope in your past. Like then we can move forward.
Speaker 4: Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But it don't matter. Baby. You could have been the whole last week. But I met you. Some God brought us so this is what it is right now. Okay, thank you God. She's doing for me at this time in my life. But what what what the question was before the first time? Listen what I had said?
Speaker 5: Then you said I said something we were talking about.
Speaker 1: I forget.
Speaker 4: Would she either be a real bitch tell I'm gonna take.
Speaker 1: It to the grave you just like right now, right now, all the ship I did in my relationship, it sudn't take She she probably have, but she donna did it to a nigga that don't live here. The nigga'na probablyven speak English.
Speaker 4: That's what I was.
Speaker 1: We take respect over anything, That's what I was just, we take respect over anything because yea, what you don't want to see me hurt, that's I gotta respect that.
Speaker 4: So do we tell you or not tell mall?
Speaker 1: You better take that because you already mind. You can tell me about your past, can tell me about what we're doing now.
Speaker 4: Okay, A lot of these niggas, that's what I heard, you.
Speaker 1: Can school.
Speaker 5: Want, but they don't want you to tell you ten years act like I ain't.
Speaker 2: Tell me if you got h tell me if you got an STD, if you got don't tell me that you the nigga did don't do that.
Speaker 5: I don't know that exactly.
Speaker 4: That's what he's saying, that you'll never be the same like that.
Speaker 5: He ain't one of them.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, the niggas who like to watch their females.
Speaker 1: With them, I can't. I don't know what that is. Because if you watching a freaking what else you see? If you're seeing your girl right now, what else do you see?
Speaker 4: But that's like porn. If you watch porn and you see a man and a woman having sex with your girl.
Speaker 1: But dick on the screen, that ship on the screen, not right here?
Speaker 4: Difference. So what if you watch your old girl's porn?
Speaker 1: Who doing that?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know nothing about that. Bro. This where they're from.
Speaker 5: From, I don't know.
Speaker 4: This isn't we're talking about the population. Remember you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But what those guys, we will.
Speaker 4: Just throwing out scenarios.
Speaker 5: What's just throwing out scenarios like did it?
Speaker 4: That's what I was thinking. I don't want to say that because I was New York, so I.
Speaker 5: Was keeping that they got that. That's their own freaky people be freaking yeah.
Speaker 4: People be freaking it's a thing if that's a category on one of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like people be freaking.
Speaker 3: Go who for your who.
Speaker 1: Lingo?
Speaker 3: What it is?
Speaker 5: Goryorism? Okay?
Speaker 1: Cool? I can't say that, bro, I don't know to each.
Speaker 2: I feel like whatever people do and behind closed doors and they whether they like to be or whatever that is.
Speaker 5: That's the people business and nobody should know that.
Speaker 1: But if you, if you, if you like to me, you can't care about the woman you like that, like I'm possessive over mind regardless like who you don't even like your dad to call it.
Speaker 5: So your feelings ain't my feeling did mine?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Your feelings, your feelings about your people, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So what are we saying about the men who leave the women after they did to bed with them?
Speaker 3: That just happen.
Speaker 2: It depends on all of this, like it depends on whether we were together the way, rumors and accusation.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, bro, women men can't be with a woman after she's done wrong, but she's done a lot to a great because you know her category moves and they always want to be right here, like hey, baby me and you I like you? You like me. We've been in this ship. Things strong, but you ain't wife you no more.
Speaker 4: You want my holes now your old school.
Speaker 1: It's the truth, though I'm not getting.
Speaker 5: Im.
Speaker 1: That's why y'all, that's why y'all live.
Speaker 2: She will, But if she didn't do nothing the whole time, if she didn't let's just say he did ten years, she ain't do nothing to stay.
Speaker 4: This, this, that, and the third.
Speaker 5: And you can get out and he leave her.
Speaker 2: But it just you can't expect for it. This is the reason why somebody told me men, eventually me and get they ship together. It's up to you to stay and then you get that that good version of the nigga that you always wanted, or you leave me and then I'm gonna the version of me that you want.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give it to somebody else. That's true, that's true.
Speaker 2: However, who's to say that once you finally come to this great guy that you are you gonna want me?
Speaker 5: Because wait, hold on, this goes back to the jail ship.
Speaker 1: That's a great question.
Speaker 2: After the fact that I undid my time, five ten, how many years I did, and you're still there. You chose to hold me down. You chose to still be here.
Speaker 5: I'm probably in this bitch getting my whole mind right and all these other ship and I come out.
Speaker 3: And you who you are.
Speaker 5: I'm a completely together. I'm not attracted to you no more. So I don't owe you ship for the fact that you thank you. I appreciate.
Speaker 1: I tell you what you do, all me, what you do all her. You owe her a chance to change, you owe her conversation like, look, I'm on a different playing field. Now get your ship together. Yeah you know what I'm saying. But you got.
Speaker 4: This whole time.
Speaker 2: Remine this whole time that I was doing and I was, we was we always supposed to be elevating you out in the free world. Bitch, Why you let me come home with my ship together more than your ship together?
Speaker 1: I think it's going to chain game. You had a bunch of homeboy you did you get doing the same exactly? You're finna go hang with these niggas on the block. You can't the same ship.
Speaker 4: You gotta cut them off.
Speaker 2: So I don't do biers with niggas that I'm not you in jail and being and doing time with you. I'm not a real niggas gonna be like, baby, you know what I'm saying. If I need you, I ain't gonna try to control your put some chain in. I ain't been trying to keep calling your phone. That ship is stressful.
Speaker 1: Send me something. You know what I'm saying. If I need to, God, damn Jack all they got phone jailing me Jack all one time. I ain't finna be trying. It's what you ate today. What you know, Bro, that's gonna run you crazy, and it's gonna run her crazy because she still gotta be out here living her life. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's holding back.
Speaker 1: But I just feel like women don't know what they want.
Speaker 4: Man, it changes.
Speaker 5: Every I think everybody got their core thing of what they want.
Speaker 1: Do women actually want the truth? I do?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: I mean I want the truth to make it sound.
Speaker 7: I want the truth because I want to feel like we connected, like we don't lie to each other about nothing, like, ain't nobody coming between us.
Speaker 1: I want to know what If my truth go against your morals, then with.
Speaker 5: Damn, then you gave me the choice to walk the away. Yeah, but if it's the worst, it's worst, then I don't because to.
Speaker 7: Me, everything don't be about cheating, like when you're really building with somebody, it'd be more problems niggas alone.
Speaker 5: Like it's just more ship to just cheating. Yeah, like this.
Speaker 4: Together you keep doing stupid.
Speaker 5: Basically get some niggas you keep doing damn ship that keep putting us behind. Now it ain't even gotten.
Speaker 1: You said we a relationship, right, and you asked me, did I go get along? I say yeah, alone like she said alone.
Speaker 5: She said, I know you said, nigga be sneaking out to be alone.
Speaker 1: You ask me why did you go get along? While you tell me because I want to hear the money for something. This it ain't your business how you tell you that?
Speaker 4: You sposed to say that it's not my business.
Speaker 1: But that's the truth. Is that's my truth. Though you want the truth, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like that. Like I feel like if we're.
Speaker 3: Doing this together, I think she said, like if you were saying earlier she had power ball, there's your money too. She feel like, I get that.
Speaker 1: I get what he's saying. I get what you're saying. But what I'm saying is, hey, baby, this is my play on Finn Gady to go buy some dope. I don't even want you in on this. I don't want so you won't go to jail. So I ain't telling you about the loan. Ain't tell you about now, let me go make sure we straight. Did you miss nor is anything? Now? Did I take the loan?
Speaker 5: Your is a bad investment right now?
Speaker 4: Risk it all the shop at the market price and the reward of.
Speaker 1: Something risky that I know would scare you. So I got a loan jeopardize my critic, not yours. What the fuck is that your business?
Speaker 2: Because then when we go to try to get together, we're gonna try to get some other ship together.
Speaker 1: Some of that loan money. Hallo, my boy credit man. Make sure she ain't a hum so anything go? She good? You're good, you have been protected. And hold hold holdo.
Speaker 4: You figured out. Niggas ain't gotta figure out.
Speaker 1: I ain't gotta figure it out, but some of these niggas do. Y'all. Just don't let them figure it out. Because you want you don't want to leave, You want to get in come back. Why you ain't go this way? This man could have been watching the nigga following y'all for three blocks and he turned off. Why you turned off. You know this is m I tell you the dunk? Why told you the dunk? Damn? You know what I'm saying? Like you don't, motherfucker, just don't listen.
Speaker 3: I walk.
Speaker 4: I'm walking out of here. Changed we have in front of it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just treating the break with y'allro cause niggas ain't gonna keep that ship all the way tall like a nigga. Rather just that you think you think what it is, however it go, it go. I don't care how you feel after this. But niggas that actually talk to you. What about the niggas that actually have a conversation with the women?
Speaker 4: What about them? I'm saying, didn't have the conversation with me? You about to put our future at risk. You could go to jail. That is I'm gonna have to do with you. I'm not calling your lawyer.
Speaker 2: You know you're not making decision dealing with You're not making decisions for us.
Speaker 4: You making decisions for.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, what kind of nigga y'all dealing with the feel like I'm gonna need you if I get in a situation.
Speaker 4: Niggas need they bitch? Why are you with somebody who don't need.
Speaker 1: No, I'm with you because I want you. I don't need nobody on earth but me. I need you for love. That's it.
Speaker 2: So you need you need, So that's a need. That's no for love, that's it. Still a need, but that's but it's still a need. Most feel need, most feeling needs.
Speaker 1: It's a choice. It's the emotion I can That need is a motherfucker. You need a baby. I need you to come get me out.
Speaker 5: He called a lawyer the definition of need.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about those type of things. I don't need you for. You don't know how everything a nigga needs a woman. Fuck?
Speaker 5: You don't need regular ship for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. So what type of nigga you that codepending of a woman. I don't do what I'm just saying. I ain't about jails, about anything like. So if I go get a loan or whatever, whatever, it's my business. They gotta do with.
Speaker 5: You everything how.
Speaker 1: That's controlling.
Speaker 5: It ain't if I went and got If I went and got a loan or I went, so.
Speaker 1: You know exactly what you're suppoed to know exactly my money I got in near everything.
Speaker 4: Right, No, I ain't got no okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Care.
Speaker 7: You're gonna know how much money I got. You're gonna be curious all my basis. But you gotta know that if anything you're doing fail, I got you.
Speaker 4: So that's my mind.
Speaker 1: But what niggas banking on feeling?
Speaker 4: You ain't got a bank.
Speaker 1: Thinking about feeling. Oh, so you gotta put the pressure on your bitch.
Speaker 4: You gotta have a plan. That's what they do.
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: I got friends screen simm I can't let they find out. But the money gone, sim hunder right quick?
Speaker 4: Well you know that's but most.
Speaker 5: They don't.
Speaker 4: These niggas all like friends telling on each other, so they don't have these.
Speaker 1: Well you got the wheel, bro, you got the will, you got to you got two feet to it. But go drive Uber. Maybe I'm a sneak away and drive Uber for I let you know we sucked up. I can't put that pressure on you because you may not can't handle it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I appreciate that because that got a lot to do with protected me.
Speaker 1: Thank you. What y'all dealing with.
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: You are Uber and.
Speaker 4: You shot me with a gun. But then nurse me bank and you want me to say thank you for your protection?
Speaker 1: Did you feel the problem though? Did you feel the problem? Did you feel the problem? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Are we still doing the twenty thousand dollars things?
Speaker 1: Whatever? If I got the did you feel the problem? Did you go to jail?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna feel the problem. If you go to jail, I'm gonna fel the problem. Yeah, yeah, but that's.
Speaker 1: Hard we have really at the end of the day, I went to jail here, give me fuck this bitch also jump feeling fuck her? Oh so you're not forgeting.
Speaker 4: Protection?
Speaker 1: God, this is the end of it, because I fuck up.
Speaker 4: But then that's what a fucking loan matter, because not protections going nigga.
Speaker 6: Now you took away one of the coore values of our relationship, protections out the winner.
Speaker 1: But I just told the baby, we need twenty thousand dollars. You didn't got it? No what Now you just sent around got them looking.
Speaker 4: At you, Joe, So you can go to jail.
Speaker 1: Baby. You ain't got.
Speaker 5: Anything but you, but you deal.
Speaker 1: You're dealing with a risk taker. What kind of nig did y'all dealing with a risk taking. You see this niggas already risk taker. You met me, I was already doing taking risks. I ain't coming hey, baby, you think I should know?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Man, fuk out of here.
Speaker 5: Man, Okay, because I love a risk taker.
Speaker 1: But is it.
Speaker 4: Like's supposed to like? That doesn't change?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay. Once I discussed it with you, that puts you really in harm's way, because now you know you can't pass a lot to take the bitch come through their bed with me.
Speaker 3: No what no b.
Speaker 1: Buisdes that's keeping you out of harms way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's certain ship. There's certain ship that I'm telling you that.
Speaker 7: Guess it just depends on what type of man you're dealing with.
Speaker 1: I can't speak for them, but the type of nigga that I am, I can't speak for no other nigga who got damn saying he he he come home? Tell you baby, moved up in the law firm. He's supposed to say that if I mean it, if I met got them, whoever got them?
Speaker 5: I was when I stay alone, I was talking about it loan for like real estate.
Speaker 3: That let's let's let's let's flip it. Let's flip let's flip it to something else, like, let's just keep it real. What kind of conversation did you have with Chante before a Big Fast? And what kind of conversation did I have with Jessica before Big Fast? At all? I mentioned it. I didn't go in no specifics about we're gonna have to buy these cameras. It might not make no money. And you ain't saying ship at all?
Speaker 1: Hey, Rob up here right, y'all got a podcast?
Speaker 3: Right, That's what I'm saying. That's what it's really supposed to be. Trust because when it work, we geniuses.
Speaker 1: If it don't work, bro, you gotta figure it out. I ain't bringing home no money. That's when the problems start. So I'm gonna start with what I'm trying to do to get the money.
Speaker 3: It's chantego get a hair salon. You think she's supposed to say everything about it? What you mean her business, her business venture. I'm just saying she properly.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give for the money to go get it. What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 4: But what if she didn't want to ask you?
Speaker 1: Because you don't have to take out all type of ship that I don't know that about. I don't remember fuck what she do.
Speaker 3: That's her money, that's what that's what we are getting there.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about, somebody? That's what the fuck am I watching that limit ass ship fun? Hey man, she's gonna get along with a five hundred thousand dollars baby, go each you go buy chips with that. She don't give what you do with it. That's your money. It didn't hurt me or hurt her.
Speaker 6: My thing is, if we make a five year plan and we're agreeing, this is what we're gonna do, and this is how we're gonna do it, and if you're.
Speaker 4: Not making five year nigga like him?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you're right. That's a great point. We could make the five year plan, right. I ain't go off there plan, but I'm still doing other ship. What the fuck they gotta do with you?
Speaker 4: Did we not say several times how that could deter us from what our plans are. Something happens, it doesn't right.
Speaker 1: And then we take the criminal ship out of it. Okay, you we got to fire your planet's going well? Want to start a big fact that's what we did. What the fuck they gotta do with you? They didn't come out of none of our plan.
Speaker 4: I would like to know.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's because you.
Speaker 4: Are what you got going on. You don't know why, you don't know.
Speaker 3: You just gonna know where I'm at.
Speaker 4: All I was saying, he don't know. I want to start using AI to streamline his business.
Speaker 6: Sometimes when you talk to your business partner, they could tell you, I mean, your your wife. They could tell you how to make your business ten times better by giving you some feedback.
Speaker 5: You could just mention. You can mention it, like like what you said with your You could just to me.
Speaker 3: Feedback like I like this episode. But I'm not getting into the specific So what I spent on the mic and whatever.
Speaker 1: I just believe doing the people because some people my wife could love me so much and want to work so much and put some drink on. That's just how I look at It's just like you can't stand at me with no crap game when I'm gamming playing poker, stay your ass in the room because you want me to win so bad, I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Lose your belief.
Speaker 1: That's just my belief system. Like like stream I called stream five day LA. This is my being department. Hey bro, I got to who that ship went through. He ain't tell them about that ship went through, though you know now because it went through. What the fun I'm gona tell you about? Dream for m okay, that's just how I look at ship all then, my assister Courtney right there, I always say, don't tell nobody till it's done. M h fuck, don't tell nobody till it's done, cause you never know who putting what kind of ship on your seeds? You plannet yep, and I don't know if it doese stem over from a relationship to my kids. Whatever. I don't tell nobody's ship until it's done.
Speaker 5: That's how you do it.
Speaker 1: Unless we're in it together. Like you said, we got a fire, you're plant's build this fire playing? Baby, we and this together. Don't tell them about our plan though we're doing this together. But if I got some more ship going on, what I gotta, I ain't gonna tell him about the ship. I don't need you for it? What okay, baby, I got this one an extreme little CHEMICALSTA thousand got thirty.
Speaker 5: You didn't say that.
Speaker 4: He let me know what you need?
Speaker 2: No, because partners, if you don't really need the thirty And I got it here, but I want your.
Speaker 5: Thirty thirty so we partners.
Speaker 4: Right, you don't need it.
Speaker 1: So what you need information for?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: To make sure you're safe?
Speaker 1: I would not be. I need make it safe because I'm gonna take a thirty thirty thousand dollars risks on him, not a sexty.
Speaker 5: So give me the thirty you're taking.
Speaker 3: What are you saying? What he saying? Make a lot of sense, y'all, be made logic?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 3: What? What if your nigga just want to go make a random rap song? Y'all probably gonna like rap nigga used to you might not support that ship.
Speaker 5: That might be even if he can't rap, I supported. Okay, that's terrible.
Speaker 1: You cuippling him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I can't tell him you crippling him?
Speaker 2: Y'all these days in time, shitty rappers make it all the time. Come on, now, that might be that, like, Hey, that's your gone tell me that ship?
Speaker 1: That's like right now? We started ship show, right, Ship show started my bid I'm in the take three o'clock in the morning, Went Live asked me could they wrapped on my line? I let them wrap all? Right, Ship show? I did it two nights straight. She Hey, please don't be on that phone in the bed, going in the room, going out of the room right then, and that she tried to shout them out, dream up.
Speaker 4: She was actually trying to know.
Speaker 2: She was No, I'm trying.
Speaker 1: Why you on that stupid ass live doing that stupid ass ship.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, soon as soon as this ship go up, you front row, let me held of the bend and then you come.
Speaker 3: That's leading tell the ya the way he's saying, but he's saying makes you can't see a vision.
Speaker 1: They got it. You can't when you.
Speaker 3: Locked in in like that. Sometimes you gotta run your own play. My wife might start doing some ship like growing a plant or so ship. I don't want to know nothing about whatever it is. You know what I'm saying, You go do that because I don't understand that ship, and it's certain ship I'm gonna do, and there's certain ship you're gonna do together, Like when you started working out that was a solo.
Speaker 1: Thing, right, Yeah, then she started coming.
Speaker 3: I see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So what if she wants to go start a podcast, you don't want to tell you at all?
Speaker 1: She gonna tell me because she gonna want my input, but she don't have to tell me, right, what are you talking about? That's the truth, But that's my thing.
Speaker 4: You should want your part especially, that's your.
Speaker 3: Only if you're doing something that if you're doing something that going against my morals or our morals, No tell me what though?
Speaker 1: Why should I?
Speaker 4: Because I think different points of views. They could see something that you may not know how to.
Speaker 1: I don't want your point of view with my mind has made. You're talking about an uncertain person. So listen when you tell somebody you're looking for validation. Okay, I just gave you're looking for validational opinions. I don't want no validation opinion my mind made up.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right?
Speaker 3: You also also, you know, you know another you know, a real important part of it. It's just individuality, you see what I'm saying. So it's kind of like with us in support, Right, he just hit me. Yeah, I did five episodes of Perspectives today? What was that my podcast? Great? You know what I'm saying, Because that's his ship, that's his creativity. I might have said you should do this, or you should do that or whatever. I tell him the same thing. But what I'm saying is like, individuality is something you gotta have. So you go do your podcast and talk about whatever you want to talk about. Because you start talking to me about it, I might your creativity exactly.
Speaker 1: I already had hema making sit hemda this ship. It spent one hundred thousand dollars camera sets and everything. Everybody like, why are you doing that? Now? Niggas walking on with this deal elevated. They can't see your vision, bro, So why share somebody individual even if you locked in talk about that all the time. That brings they and and not on purpose like your people can. My wife can love me so much that I could tell her something that I'm passionate about and she could say certain things like you sure, and that'll take something.
Speaker 3: From my visit to shift the energy.
Speaker 1: You're sure you're gonna change that? How much damn you gonna do that? That could take something. No, let me make this ship work. And then and be like, damn, that's crazy, baby, that's dope.
Speaker 3: Everybody ain't like me, and him was like my wife will say, because she's a Gemini, I'm going to nurse school, I'm going to real estate. On the cool on with you, pray for you even if I think different. Whatever the case is, everybody not like that somebody else that.
Speaker 1: You're doing but input. If you put your input on some ship, it could be the wrong input. Because I love you so much, I trust that your intuition is great. Now now now, because your fear can make me fear or my dream or my vision. You know what I'm saying. Not to say I'm doing this. I don't know. No, It's just I don't want people opinion on my on my vis Are you wrong? I don't want people opinion on my vision. I'm just keeping a real like why.
Speaker 4: You can mention it, but you got to get into detail, and I have to give you feedback.
Speaker 3: But woman an give a woman giving feedback?
Speaker 1: How much that's gonna cost you?
Speaker 3: Right? Keep it real? Now? You just say whatever it is that you say that twenty that twenty could go good or it could go bad, get bad.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't know either way. If I took out twenty thousand dollars start a fucking popsil stand, and if I ain't gonna tell you about its successful. Like, baby, you got a popsicle stand, go ahead, run that for real? It is dope. But I but I told you now.
Speaker 6: Pop staying with But realistically, niggas, it's not taking the money and starting successful businesses. And that's the problem. That's why most maverages are finances saying that.
Speaker 3: But that's like when was that movie with a nigga?
Speaker 1: You say what? You say? What? More?
Speaker 4: Realistically, men are not taking you. You got lucky, yes, but realiss stick.
Speaker 1: Really, she ain't believing that. They fucking up added another opinion in it. They added a bit to the well, you know, I wanted to do this, I want to do that. I wanted to do this. You just gonna do that, and I wanted to do this, And now they're putting stress on your whole bending and ships crumbling. Anything you do on your own without another motherfucker it always work, nigga, Now, Martin, if I'm wrong, anything that you do on your own, anything that you think about, even if you go to the boxing gym by yourself, you get more done than having a partner. Your partner slow you down, like you ain't gonna be able to go to that girl. Now we ain't gon, we ain't going in. But if you go by your motherfucker self and state focused yourself, you're gonna do that ship by yourself.
Speaker 6: That's mad because if partners a trainer and they have a bigger vision you and they keep you on track, that's different.
Speaker 4: It really depends. I don't think that that like there is one cut answer to that.
Speaker 1: No, but you're speaking of a person that needs other people. I'm speaking of a self self big person. If I go I started hiking, I'm just cheaping the real I started hiking by myself. People wanted to start hiking. I'm gonna go regardless. If y'all coming out right, y'all want a jump, because y'all see it. I motivated y'all off seeing nigga dropping hated to one hundred pounds. Damn that shit worked. I ain't screen asking me, nigga. He asked me one one uh uh. We did an episode leading it to the next year. Everybody said it was. I said, ain't gonna say it, brother, because if I slip up, nobody. I don't wan niggas to know I slipped up. My My resolution was to lose weight. Nigga that day. I ain't say shit, nigga. Nigga start saying now that shit coming off? Okay, Yeah, we hiking hiking with back now that shit licked. But if I was, if I would have went out there and told everybody then start. Now I feel like I let myself down and everybody else I told, I don't know what this is just my logic, Bro, I could be tripping, but it worked for me. When you tell people show being there, Bro, that shit never go right who it is.
Speaker 5: This is not show and tail. Now, this is not tailing.
Speaker 7: You said, like your vision, like everybody can't see your vision, so you're absolutely right about that. And then you could let somebody know your idea even because I feel like what I said and what you're saying like these are two different things. Like, but you can't let somebody know your idea and they can't just say one thing. And now you questioned and everything you just thought, but it was your vision. Can't nobody see what you see?
Speaker 5: So I do agree with that exactly.
Speaker 1: And then get what if you really care about somebody, value them and value their opinion, that's gonna run through your mind like a first A slight buil of doubt can fuck up anything successful. And you could have gave me doubt without even saying I disagree. You could have gave me doubt by the way you look when I told you yeah, or just saying you sure or whatever you could have said one simple thing, because I pay attention to you and I love you so much that that could like Damn, I don't know if I should do this shit the go ahead.
Speaker 7: How can I feel connected in a part partnership just just knowing that just I'm just confused.
Speaker 1: Knowing that anything you want to do one hundred percent behind. If you need me, and if I need you, I know you with me too. You know I'm gonna call you for the for the ship that I need you for.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, we in school.
Speaker 3: You just gotta remember you still an individual. Like whether it's a business, partnership of marriage, whether it's your homegirl friendship, You're still an individual. That ain't no love loss, It's just you an individual. I decided I wanted to do some shit. He decided he want to do some shit, all of us, you know what I'm saying, and we celebrate each other. You got a word when people don't difference.
Speaker 1: If I start a business and it be successful and like this owning my business, you know what I'm saying. I started already being in perspective this ship show haikerbank se is a partner on all that shit. Okay, she ain't gotta know nothing about it. She ain't got to show up nowhere. Mm hmm. So what's really real?
Speaker 3: And all that.
Speaker 1: Real not for real?
Speaker 4: You need to have a class.
Speaker 5: I don't know what her stance was to begin with, so I can't master class.
Speaker 3: It is the class.
Speaker 1: I guess what what if I came with you with with a vision that you disagree on, right, and I still go through it? What's in my mind? You didn't support I'm gonna show this bitch, and while I'm sure your billers at me because you didn't believe them in once and success, man, I only want to allow you to do that. I'm that's protecting you too, okay, taking you from you for your doubts or your your pessimistic thoughts, because you're trying to protect me. But you you think of pestimistic when I'm thinking optimistic at all time. I don't give what I think anything gonna work. I try, but people think that's a lunatic.
Speaker 4: I'm all by going through your ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean I'm a believer too, So it's like I feel you at this point, I feel you like you didn't.
Speaker 4: You didne opened up my whole man now.
Speaker 1: But if you know it like this, the differencetween. She know whatever I do benefits her. She knows she's a part of my purpose. So whatever I do is benefit her. So no matter what you're doing, but do it. She ain't gotta know. I'm give fuck what you're doing.
Speaker 5: Do it because you already showed her. So the trust is there. These niggas ain't on ship the.
Speaker 1: Trust in that area. You know what I'm saying. The trust in that area though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what you been saying.
Speaker 1: Exactly, that's what I'm exactly.
Speaker 4: I'm walking away from this learning that.
Speaker 1: So we all speak it from different points. I get what y'all saying, y'all saying, hey, bro, damned down there on trust you. But so whatever you do, you need to tell me because you you really a.
Speaker 5: Dunk trust that duck bank.
Speaker 4: I just think that I can add to it, and I could probably make it.
Speaker 1: Let me tell what you add to baby, add to add to what I don't know I need.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't need you to add to what I already know. I need add to what I don't know. I need, man, you know what? But I think you good at this. This is what you should do. I already looked it up. This is what you do.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Let's do that. You're bringing me plays? How can I not do?
Speaker 4: Didn't tell me what you was gonna do?
Speaker 1: What the hell is you talking about? How can you not bring me a play? And I ain't tell you what I'm gonna do. I said, what you're gonna do? What you're doing. You worry about me, what you're doing for me? What you're doing?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: So my thing is like with the podcast.
Speaker 6: If I could have been like, oh, I could book these people, I could get these people, I could I could help you with what's the problem.
Speaker 1: It's the podcasts up and running book them?
Speaker 4: But you didn't. All right, I'm talking about we're talking about after. How we get to after? The whole thing was before. We were talking the whole time about doing something before. How we get to the after?
Speaker 1: I'm saying, but it's still going on? So what's the problem. So now you're not gonna do it? Now you're not. Now you're not gonna it's it's up and running now so.
Speaker 4: I'm not talking about when it's up and running. That's what I'm saying. We're having two different conversations.
Speaker 1: You had a two different conversations.
Speaker 4: Conversation was about before things.
Speaker 1: Are I understand, but once it already happened. Why can't you step in? Then?
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't you? You said, she's a part of it, which is about you?
Speaker 1: Why would you step in? So what's the problem about me telling you? When you knowing you? If I started something, you were able to step in. What's the problem.
Speaker 4: I could have helped you soon?
Speaker 1: How I didn't need no help.
Speaker 5: I didn't need your help.
Speaker 1: I didn't need no help.
Speaker 4: Nobody else.
Speaker 1: Help. But if you can add value, come on, you can add value when it's already going. Come on, I don't need your help from the beginning. Okay, fuck the podcast fun out that. What are you sending home using your brain for for me? I't need I would if I got a wife. I shouldn't even have time to think about what I need to do. This be's coming with so much ship. She yeah, let do it, baby, Let do it baby. They'll do it baby. So why the fuck? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Everything I come everything I come, I'll be like, oh yeah, let's come on, let's do it.
Speaker 5: Sh It, don't be I don't need a lot of ship. You did a lot of ship. Every idea I have. He'd be like, come on, let's then, let's go, let's let's all right then yeah.
Speaker 1: All right? Then? So it been really the wig, So I know she the week ain't feel love wig my ship. So I'm finna figure this shit out for us. Maybe I don't tried twenty different beings with you. You was phobotomoist. You got damn take care of kids.
Speaker 4: You saying my life.
Speaker 1: I said, you done did everything. You got a daycare, you got them, see a cookie, you see a shade butter. You know you did everything on one hundred percent with you. What the fuck am I? How am I not your partner? Okay? Yeah, I don't think the argument was about not being part it's just control. You want to ConTroll that in New York ship, I.
Speaker 5: Want to know what I want to know what's going on before you know what's going on.
Speaker 6: And I know how to streamline businesses. So that's why that's a whole other thing. You gotta know your partner, Okay, Any men, I'm involved with. I also think they date me because they see that in me and they know, oh, she could be a true partner life.
Speaker 5: Like you said, they need you sing, I don't think.
Speaker 4: They value my opinion and they know that I could add to them. They don't need me.
Speaker 6: They could be successful on their own, but they know with me by the side, it could be easier.
Speaker 1: But the thing about it, though, I don't want to hear nothing from nobody that ain't never did the ship that I'm trying to do. But I don't want to hear that.
Speaker 5: Basically, pretty much, you don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We both on a wim, so I'll be on the wim with my own money.
Speaker 3: My mind.
Speaker 1: You don't know either. Hell of fan, let you figure out shit. I'll let you figure out what you want to figure out with my money. I don't even let you figure out what I want to figure out with it.
Speaker 6: I dated a guy one time and he wanted to get into insurance, and I told him, oh, yeah, you could do all that, but you should get an assistant from overseas and use AI to mainstream certain things. Triple his business within three months just by me telling him those things. That's all I'm saying. There might be some way I can help you with your business.
Speaker 4: That's all you add to it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you tell me, like, oh, I want to do this, I might know which cameras are the best cameras that cost a little bit less.
Speaker 4: You could save you a buck.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying that there's ways until women look at things a little bit differently, and there's other things that they might add to that.
Speaker 1: Like I said, you gotta know your partner too. You gotta know your partner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you think your girl don't about none of that.
Speaker 1: She don't give a fuck about it. She don't even give a fuck about no camera. I don't give a fuck what you do. Bro, we've been straight forever. Don't give a fuck what you go decide to do. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 6: But that goes back to trust, blindly trusting somebody. I realized during this conversation. I don't blindly trust in it another about it.
Speaker 9: That's the difference.
Speaker 1: That's the difference. Like y'all ain't never you ain't never allowed a person to leave. You want to know what's going on so we can walk together. Let's walk through the door together. But you know, whatever, we'll walk through. I'd rather walk through first, just in case of danger in the mother fuck.
Speaker 5: It's too much going on, you know, it's just hanging you home.
Speaker 1: Because she dated a Gemini too, and I'm a Gemini, so you know that's my partner, so it's hitting home for her. When she came on my podcast, we actually called this guy and everything that I had already told on the podcast. It was like she was talking to him to me, you know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, and you say, your sign is what aquarius?
Speaker 1: But y'all basically the same, but your female version of that acquerir sign. You believe in signs? What's your sign? Leo? My best I'm on Leo?
Speaker 4: What heving? What's what were you doing? Oliious?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You don't sleep crazy? What slip crazy?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: I don't know nothing, but I ain't nothing wrong with that though, Bro.
Speaker 1: I just tell you, y'all listen to me. Bro, you'll run circle around.
Speaker 4: I get I'm like, I like a lot of nobody.
Speaker 1: Twenty minutes ago, Bank Gaddy saying one thing about one thing about it the conversation you thinking I need from you to help me. It ain't even That's all I need is the energy to be great. Baby. You can give me superpowered by the way you love me. I don't gotta tell you ship the way the way I when I come to that motherfucker house and all my problems disappeared because I see you, I'm invincible. But I come in the house where you been, nigga, could have been busting my average the whole house you been in. You know what I'm saying. That take away from a nigga. How can I change when I know you're gonna trust me? How can I change because of some ship I probably did a mistake?
Speaker 5: I mean, how can you change when you know, Yeah, you just gotta trust it. No, you gotta trust me that. I'm gonna trust yours.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it a break. I learned this ship long time ago, at nine years old. My grandma said, Yeah, don't come in the house for the lights. Come on, whoop your ass on the light, don't come on. I'm stay out five o'clock in the morning. The same ship. It's the same ass.
Speaker 5: Whipping basically pretty much.
Speaker 1: So basically, if you already feel like I'm sing, why not have some holes? Mm hmm. I'm getting the same consequences.
Speaker 4: That's what you learned, that.
Speaker 1: Consequences of consequence, consequences, consequences.
Speaker 5: That assipping gonna be a little bit harder.
Speaker 3: Five already already.
Speaker 5: Breakfast, I'm already late for.
Speaker 1: Keep having fun. It's already the same.
Speaker 5: Anybody.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, I decided gonna be a little bit more harder.
Speaker 5: It's not the same.
Speaker 2: You might get a more sterner punishment, but you're still gonna get It's the same.
Speaker 6: Sunishment versus being unpunishment for three months.
Speaker 4: It's completely different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if she was gonna put you on punished me, she was gonna do anyway, Yes, I might as well just hang out and just do whatever the fuck I'm gonna do and then I come back.
Speaker 1: That would be making any niggas tell too. You know what I'm saying. They want they punishment to be lighter, like if you in the streets, you know it come with this ship. So whatever it is, a nigga lay down, that's what it is. I know what I was doing getting money. Now, Niggas going that motherfuck like it wasn't really like that convinced theyself that they ain't really say all dope, they ain't really rock nobody. They ain't really kill nobody. You did accountability man self self accountability man like niggas. Niggas don't have that.
Speaker 5: Niggas don't have self accountability.
Speaker 1: Niggas don't have no type of accountability. So you feel like you can wig out everything. I don't feel like I can wig out a ship. I'm caught on call. What's the consequences? That's true.
Speaker 5: That's facts, big facts.
Speaker 1: Whatever we're gonna do, you ain't gonna fuck me no more?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Cool? I knew that that was I knew that was the risk that I took when I did that. In the boooo nose had the boo who every time it's in me. I'm gonna keep doing this. Whatever I did to make you mad, that's who I am. So you gotta trust to stay and leave. I'm gonna fuck who you is. Go ahead what you've been saying to say who they are?
Speaker 6: You said that niggas was who they was when they got here, because he just said how it was supposed to change.
Speaker 4: Niggas ain't changing because they are what they are, though, thank you.
Speaker 1: I just want to make.
Speaker 4: You and wait for the change. If you know your ain't gonna change.
Speaker 1: No, trust me that I'm gonna be more careful.
Speaker 4: Okay, got it? More careful cheating, that's what. That's what we're waiting for him to be more careful.
Speaker 1: Trust me. Now I'm gonna get an I'm gonna get another phone cause I know you like to check because the nigga is who he is, Like y'all gonna keep saying, name that nigga that you've seen do the ship that y'all want a nigga to do. Name in your life? Was it your daddy? Was your uncle? Who was that guy?
Speaker 4: My uncle? My uncle was married to mym for thirty three years.
Speaker 1: But you don't know their business probably solid, that's what I'm saying. You don't know. They've been news as a question. Oh Mike got Mike got all kind of kids and aunt he might be taking on.
Speaker 5: We don't know, We don't.
Speaker 4: But nobody you said in our lives with any you know what, that's the only person.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's you're not red, that's a unicorn.
Speaker 4: They got married late in.
Speaker 1: Life, stard Okay, how long how long you've been on this earth?
Speaker 4: Thirty six years?
Speaker 1: Okay. In thirty six years, you've seen one man be the guy you've seen so.
Speaker 8: Is one.
Speaker 4: I don't need every man to be that. I need my one to be that for me. I don't need every man to be there.
Speaker 1: So in thirty six years, you ain't found that one. Wow.
Speaker 4: I haven't really been looking honestly the past couple of years.
Speaker 1: I'm focused on what in thirty four years I met.
Speaker 4: Yes, I definitely dated man. I should have married.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 6: I was too young, I was fresh out of college. Our schedules didn't really he was a nurse.
Speaker 4: I was outside. Schedules didn't match up.
Speaker 1: So you didn't want that?
Speaker 4: Then he you asked me, did I meet a god that did older things?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Then all so, but you didn't know that that's what you wanted at the time.
Speaker 4: Basically, I know I was supposed to marry him, but I was twenty three. I wasn't ready to get married at that time.
Speaker 1: Oh so what are you doing now?
Speaker 4: Probably waiting for me to call him. He moved out here too, He had a kid and never married the wife. He's a top nurse.
Speaker 5: That marilla.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, And I ain't trying to be funny. It's like we be all having this ship figured out.
Speaker 4: But oh, who gotta figure it out?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying people, women, women have it always figured out, but don't like, what's the problem. Then, if we know what we want and we've seen these guys, what's the issue? Somebody help me understand.
Speaker 2: That being by yourself, the risk of being by yourself, that's the issue. Women don't want to be by themselves.
Speaker 5: But we want you want them.
Speaker 2: We want men to be who it is that we want them to be. But when they don't be who we want them to be, we don't want to be by ourselves.
Speaker 5: So then you just stayed with the nigga that.
Speaker 1: You don't that man, that man that with you can't feel that. Yeah, so you spake for him to be what for you? And he feel that you really don't want to be with him, but you knowing this is safe. What you spake for him to how you spake for him to treat you?
Speaker 4: I feel like a man.
Speaker 7: They don't know when you really don't want to be with them, because they be so into what they got going on, all that fucking off and ship, they don't even keep a fuck about how you feel that.
Speaker 4: They don't even acknowledge it.
Speaker 5: They don't they don't.
Speaker 1: That's why they act in the way they acting because they know they know. Guess what one thing about it? Brother, a nigga gonna walk walk on the lightest ice possible with something he noticed for him. I'm what you say a man a kid, I was once a kid with your tap so here, Yeah, I ain't know how to do this, but now as a man pasta, I'm just saying I don't want to know kind of niggas now, Like if it came down to it, you get know what I'm saying. What I'm saying is because I don't want to hurt her with my ways. You you get what I'm saying. But if a nigga don't give a fuck about her, what was shit? That what it is? He already know what he got. He knows she don't really fuck with me from what I already did. She's just dealing with this shit because it's convenient.
Speaker 4: But how long did it take you to get here? How much hurt did y'all have to get through to get here?
Speaker 6: Like we seeing the the oh, I don't want to hurt her no more side, but were not seeing the side that you done?
Speaker 5: Did order hurting already?
Speaker 4: You don't how much more hurt than can you do?
Speaker 1: But I never been caught with a woman on she asked me. I'll tell her, I've never been caught with a woman. I've been a kid.
Speaker 5: Sixteen years old.
Speaker 1: You think it's that's what relationships are built on. Being hurt, be talking about it. All emotions goes on in relationship. You got man, You got men that they probably never I know they never had infidelity in their marriage. In their marriage, but I bet you it's been ten to twenty times that they I'm finna divorce this beach, So I'm going to worce this nigga that comes with it. It ain't got nothing to do with never. Dang, that's fine, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's right screen.
Speaker 1: But I guess what, just my dog, but he might have wed. They go through the same ship still still might as well. Every every every every relate the same. It is if you, if you, if you're on border, if you if you don't, I don't know they been, but if you on lines of divorce, and I'm pretty sure I don't give a who you is. You've if you've been married to somebody who have thought about the divorce before. Am I right? Wrong?
Speaker 3: Every marriage?
Speaker 1: All right? So if you don't, if you done went to that level, it's the same consequence.
Speaker 3: Man, A relationship is based. Do y'all have best friends, like real best friends? Like for how long? That's your home girl, that's the home girl. Y'all never had a moment of just pain or struggle or some fucked up like a bad patch between us. Yes, your best friend. I ain't gonna say that far, but you have pain or hurt. Something has happened there, whatever it was. That's that's the only way you can That's the only way. That's the only way you really that really become Like my partners in second grade, that's my partner. We cannot talk for a year. That's my partner. We've been through everything, just like rest and so you and Dave, you and Chante, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's part of it. You have to have that too. The fairy tale instagram ship is bullshit. That's bullshit that.
Speaker 2: You experienced from cheating in the hurt that you experienced from going through regular marriage.
Speaker 3: Do you think that, Okay, let's just say I'm just gonna I'm just creating a situation, not nothing. I've been through the cheating thing. Right, What if you told your man something that you confided in him about. I just know another situation. What has happened and he went and told something? When that hurt just as much as cheating. You tell somebody you confide in them and say, don't never tell nobody. I that's betrayal whatever. Right, and then you find out that he told somebody or whatever the case is. Ain't that gonna hurt just as much?
Speaker 1: Do you think about a woman?
Speaker 4: Somebody changes how you view your how your everything different now.
Speaker 8: Because yer they tell a woman, hey baby, this is my biggest fear, and you know she told her friend that she crossed you for life, you will never.
Speaker 1: Look at the same.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That can hurt, like a woman can say words that's worse than cheating to a man.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's way different. So you can't say it's the same. It's the same, because y'all looking at that's a form of insecurity all women got.
Speaker 8: Women got a form of security at betrayal. Betrayal like that don't mean betrays betrayal.
Speaker 3: If you can no longer trust that person. It's betrayal, cheating, telling some ship, lying on.
Speaker 1: The level.
Speaker 5: That you can't work.
Speaker 1: It's all the same.
Speaker 3: So you steal for me what you're steal from me if I know more.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I said. Is that the same thing? It's cheating or not, it's not.
Speaker 4: That's not the same. If I told somebody your secret, I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm saying betrayal.
Speaker 1: That's worse. I believe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, money and cheating them could be. That's level five. Like I said, level level.
Speaker 3: But what you do, but you do understand, you do understand. That's how it's started, like it start with the little ship. So if you let level one slide, it's gonna get the level five and ten.
Speaker 1: So if you you can't say that that's not the same because you got some people that don't open up to nobody, and if I open up, you show me that the person that I look to more than anybody around win't even told my mama I possile nobody this. I told her that you and you repeated that. How you're not gonna say that's the same.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, betrayals betrayal just like just like cheating is cheating. So we're talking about the physical how they say that's physical cheating. But if your man is sitting up in the bed phone boning, that's cheating too, right, So it's one better than the other.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you how.
Speaker 7: Betrayal on my face, that one is almost worse because that's an emotional connection.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, betrayals betrayal, that's.
Speaker 1: Way I'm gonna tell why. It's way worse because at the end of the day, you directly did that to me. A nigga cheated. Each will try to be pleased that I don't feel like I'm doing nothing.
Speaker 3: To you because you said earlier if you don't know nothing about it, you know what a man is and women or whatever the case is. But when it's intimate, like some ship that they do, you confide about whatever that may be. And I'm not saying that the cheating is okay whatever, I'm just saying, betrayal is betrayal. If it's start that way, it's gonna end that way.
Speaker 1: Is that direct? Okay? If somebody get caught cheating, right, they were trying to be sneaky, Right, they were trying to sneaking. They didn't direct the funk about in your house and do all the ship you rocked in the house and call that's to you know, I'm saying that didn't happen. You went through the man phone and fed the bitch in Miami some ship whatever. Okay, cool, you had to go find that, right, But something that that we we got a connection, this me and you. You directly did that to me. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I directly did what you.
Speaker 3: Directly but whatever. That betrayal is not your phone. There's so many.
Speaker 1: You kind of delusion.
Speaker 3: It's a million forms of betrayal.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, he's at Miami.
Speaker 1: I'm even talking about that. You can't hear, baby? What is he talks about?
Speaker 5: What you're talking?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know what I'm saying. She can't hear?
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 1: What if?
Speaker 3: Your what if?
Speaker 4: What if?
Speaker 1: Your what if?
Speaker 3: Your what if?
Speaker 1: You Listen. What I'm saying is me and you in a relationship. Right, I'm confining you right one hundred So that means I trust you with my secrets and you spill my secrets. All right? Cool, that's what you did, all right? I went to Miami and fucked the bitch, and you went through my phone and found it, which is worse. Thank you. That's what I'm saying. That's directly and you, that's me, and you like that's that that's me doing some third party shit, ain't I'm hoping you don't find out this. You get what I'm saying. I'm trying to be sneaky. This is directly me being vulnerable to you telling you my business. And you win. Now if you go, if you if you went and did something else behind my back that I did not like you, ain't gotta be cheaping if you win, if you if I, if I, if I found out I am a bit script at night, I can't say that's directly to me. That's something you want to do for you. I could be disappointed and mad, but that's not direct towards me. If that's that's just a direct saying fuck with you talking about But I can't take that because that was something you want to do for you. Same way if I started business, how could you? How could you get mad? Because I didn't do nothing to you? Am I tripping? No?
Speaker 2: Were you right?
Speaker 1: That's it's it's it's intent, it's intent what we're speaking about. Bro, we're speaking about the intentions of things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very important form of betrayal.
Speaker 6: Which one is the worst of right, If I can die the betrayal because you go in and stepping out on me and having sex with somebody else can give me an st D I can die from.
Speaker 1: I can die.
Speaker 3: Darkness the woman, the woman can go. The woman can go.
Speaker 6: Tell the niggas going, Oh, the women are gonn tell the nigga in the house and the nat the house.
Speaker 4: Ye, betrayal not every form. I don't know. Maybe I'm just not in I don't know what the secret could be. That could be the secret.
Speaker 3: That's why you ain't got it safe up in the house and the safe.
Speaker 4: But you're not supposed to go have unprotected sex with bitches either. You shouldn't been it shouldn't be unprotected at all.
Speaker 1: I agree both of them.
Speaker 3: Both of them are saying is like.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be the fuck his trust up completely.
Speaker 7: That's like saying, go about it. It's already hard for me and to open up those you're not I don't like.
Speaker 3: But I still feel like gene is not the worst thing. I'm not saying it's an okay thing. I'm just saying, it's not the worst the worst because if you have somebody, if you have somebody absolutely that did something just horrible to you, the worst person another woman, right and then you was dating a guy and he wasn't even fucking the other woman, just hanging out with the other woman or embracing her. I'm talking about, like your op, that's gonna be worse. Damn there. You you probably like just go fuck her. You see what I'm saying. It's all different types of betrayal. Betrayal, betrayal at stuff.
Speaker 5: At gonna be able to get over.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you what the nigga ain't gonna get over. So you know what I'm saying. You tell a nigga be in because you' mad be chatting to you ja crime, God, damn you mad? And you mad? How you mad? Now? You let me know that I'm alone because all I had was you.
Speaker 4: You know how that feel?
Speaker 1: Mm hm. Nigga't gonna give a fuck by nothing after dealing with you no more because you just showed me that I let my guard down because I'm a defensive nigga. I let my guard down because your pretty face.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 1: I take care of you take care of me wo and then you do that, how do we come back from that? I guess it's the same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so now my safe space is gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah so, but a nigga again, it's the same thing with cheenas women words words, this ship hit the same. That's all y'all know. Like a woman will try to say, well, it wasn't that bad. How the fuck you gonna tell me? What was that bad to me?
Speaker 4: Yep? That's what men be saying, cheating.
Speaker 2: No, it don't matter what it wasn't that bad yep, because because like that exactly how you're gonna tell her, wasn't that bad to her?
Speaker 1: How you don't me?
Speaker 5: Was not that bad that you hurt my feelings?
Speaker 1: Anna? But the nigga, once your nigga tell you a nigga get often get the funk on, and now you want to stay because because you aren't like the person, the nigga still be a man about live with it. Go on.
Speaker 4: Then ain't nobody saying that?
Speaker 1: Say no, but it's action showed you that because he do it again? What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Yeah that I agree with its action, show you that I agree.
Speaker 1: Two three months I got down here me and baby together, one with baby with babe.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Here, let me hit you back. Bro we fina go. We been sore, that ship dow down. He backed them. Yeah, so his actions show you he don't give a fuck. He just gave a fuck that you found out.
Speaker 3: So what's the more of the story, honey.
Speaker 2: More The story is protect your feelings, don't date niggas in jail, You're gonna be changed again in the year, and don't fuck with bab.
Speaker 5: And scream and scream just to media.
Speaker 1: Media feel like the moral of the story is women are delusion. It could be all so simple because niggas is so simple, bro.
Speaker 4: So what a mean peace? Like, realistic, realistic, logical.
Speaker 1: Most of them, I know they.
Speaker 3: Logical, delusion or emotional? What is it delusion or emotional?
Speaker 5: What is niggas hang out at?
Speaker 4: They're like got it like figure it out?
Speaker 1: Like it ain't even figured out, it's bro. It's listen y'all saying, ain't gonna bring it out on well the ship. She's saying, I just tried to put you out in the ship. She's saying, ain't gonna bring it out. No, nigga, you have to bring that side out of a niggacause off the rip, they don't trust nigga's heartbreak comes from their mama. First watch nigga's heart be broken off the rip coming in this bitch. So she thinking, it ain't that bad if I tell you my secret. W And I couldn't even tell my mama my secrets. I couldn't even tell my sister my secrets. So now I finally met somebody that I'm that vulnerable with and you tell me, Hey, you know how many nigga I went through that. Now you're trying to meet this nigga. He already got a guard up. He already got a shield up from the rip. The age we ad y'all at right now, any nigga you meet gonna have a shield. Look, it's up to you to take it down. And if you ain't got the patient to take it down, stop, Just don't be in a relationship. That's the bottom line to it. Everybody at this age donnea been hurt before. Regardless of what what Keith like they're looking for. She looking for unc she ain't gonna have found unk. Guarantee you I have a girlfriend. You see what I'm saying. You gave up. She gave up because you like And then most of the time that women that do that, it don't be the nigga. They be trying to blame the nigga. They knowing that what they think about not you, baby, not you, not you. They know the ship that they think about in their minds not realistic. They looked in the mirror. That's what happened when you start seeing women fuck these niggas. Man, fuck the gonna be by myself, No bitch, you donna look at that mirror seeming realistically. I don't even fit the quateria of the bitch that I'm the nigga that I want. I ain't even that that's the truth. Yeah, I ain't even that. I can't even blame that. No niggas because I ain't that that's the truth. So they be fucked these nigga. The fucked the nigga. Damn babe. How you how y'all pussy connect attract these count of niggas.
Speaker 5: Poor decision making skills, poor pussy management.
Speaker 4: Once again, men lie about who they are while they're trying to get vagaina.
Speaker 1: But the nigga don't lie that you want to be outside of twenty three you had the nigga. He ain't like he was the one.
Speaker 4: We're at eighteen. We was just college. We stayed together through the whole thing. We stayed longer.
Speaker 1: That wasn't like that's still an excuse. I met my wife at sixteen.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 6: But I knew realistically, I wasn't ready to get married. I wasn't gonna hurt them. I was gonna put them through all that ship. I wasn't ready to get married.
Speaker 3: Then. Yeah, moral story.
Speaker 7: More moral of the story is you gotta keep changing. You got you gotta keep growing and elevating. You know what, elevate your man be realistic, like that's the more. That's the more of the story.
Speaker 1: For real it can't be cloth.
Speaker 4: Everybody's story is different. What works for works for you and what makes you happy.
Speaker 3: That's completely our Gender Wars, my border story just mediate. We're not we're not stopping gender How long that city is so far.
Speaker 4: Ran out?
Speaker 3: Morel and next the next story. Gender Wars continues. Gender Wars continues. You know what it is Triple w dot Big fatxpot dot Com appreciate you'll ladies.
Speaker 1: Y'all go watch my episode with Honey on perspective Bank. We already went down in history, got already checked tub before.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now y'all, miss y'all go chanin the episode that so you can see that.
Speaker 3: Helines Triple W dot bigfaxpod dot com.
Speaker 7: Catch a big facts audio experience on Iheart's Black Effect on Tuesdays, revote on Wednesdays, and revote YouTube channel on Thursdays.
Speaker 3: Visit our website now, bigfaxpod dot com