Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on the amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue once. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 5: Well, let me let me ask you something. You're feeling them? You filling them for them? Did you ask about you asked about your boy?
Speaker 2: You see, just see if you can leave, O, Joe. Think that's how I just got. I voted a job one day. I voted a job.
Speaker 5: You hadn't been you'd have been on the job two months.
Speaker 3: Sit my first time being lead dog, won't Joe?
Speaker 5: But if you lead dog, didn't you have me right behind you.
Speaker 2: But oh Joe, Oh Joe, let me get in the house a little while and they don't go realize that I've been taking sprouts now, you know, did I've been I've been giving it to you out the back.
Speaker 5: Listen, man, listen, listen, I'm telling you. Let me let me tell you something. The people over there, the people over there, I knew what they were doing that at first take. Now I'm talking about me and you want two punchs. That's that's special. That's something special. The people, the people need people.
Speaker 2: What's the one thing the guys on all first take what they do?
Speaker 3: Debate the harsh critique.
Speaker 5: I could critique too.
Speaker 3: That's not what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Hey, I can. I can debate with the.
Speaker 3: Best of them. Everything is not meant to be a debate.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's about a discussion and having an open and honest conversation about how somebody played.
Speaker 5: I can.
Speaker 3: Are you willing to do that?
Speaker 5: I'm willing to do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, After after I see a couple of times you doing it over here, then I'm gonna go talk to the Do.
Speaker 5: I do it every day?
Speaker 3: On here? I do it?
Speaker 5: I do it every day? You do it every day? I do I do to an extent.
Speaker 3: Just check it. Check your boy tomorrow esp at first take?
Speaker 5: Wait, what time you what time you on? I won't he Hey, hey, well, since I can't be on to senior boys. Shout out, man, shout out.
Speaker 2: I was you know, I would say, he shout out to Glenville House State.
Speaker 5: What now talk about fam you?
Speaker 3: I ain't going to no family. You out with the Savannah State. What y'all?
Speaker 5: Boy?
Speaker 3: Miss? I'm family? You ain't.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of all the HBCU, but ain't nobody getting no love in front of says you?
Speaker 6: What wrong with you?
Speaker 5: That's fine? Justing bring me on there there. I will I win my family suit. No, you ain't bring me on there?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well if I if I get on ESPN just one time, I know my mom and my grandma gonna be proud. Look at my Look at your boy I.
Speaker 3: TV, granny, you boy baby on TV? Granny? How your baby on TV?
Speaker 5: That's what I need you to help me. Man, I ain't. I don't need much. Just give me, give me, give me. I do two blocks, A block and the B block. I don't need much.
Speaker 3: You see what you're saying to you, You see what you say. What you're saying.
Speaker 5: Say, you're gonna give me crumbs, Give me, give me crumb, give me the A N the B block. That's all.
Speaker 2: Then see what you're saying. See, try, I'll try to help you. Now, I try to say, Hey, look at Joe. I'm gonna get you a pair. I'mnna get you. I'm gonna get you a pair of these air Force one. No, give me the Jordan one. Damn O, Yoe. I'm getting you a pair of free shoes. Now you telling me you won't the B block? How you did that? See, I ain't never satisfying.
Speaker 5: I'm being nice. I'm being nice by not trying to do the whole show. Just give me a little appearance, Just give me You see.
Speaker 2: How you operate. I get you a job. You don't want to start mid level. You want to be the CEO.
Speaker 5: I said mid level, A A and B block. That's like third, that's A that's ten minutes.
Speaker 2: You do realize A and the B start the show. Those are the most important blocks. That's why, Hey, I see what I'm saying. You make it my point. You make it my point. You ain't happy with the Air Force one. You want to? You want you want? You want to Freddy Krueger's I.
Speaker 5: Like the Air Force one. Ain't nothing wrong with air Force one. But if you if we're gonna do something. Let's do it right. Let's get the people what they want to see what they want.
Speaker 2: Man, So now you want me to get to take the most expensive shoe that the man gonna miss, the man gonna miss, like, Hey, where do y'all are?
Speaker 3: We had the size of a love and George, where is that shoes? Listen?
Speaker 5: Understand what you get when you get me that, Jordan one. Understand what you get once I'm in front of that TV and that camera with that goddamn three piece suit on, with the look with the with the handkerchief hanging out of Understand what you get with the glasses on.
Speaker 2: Me off the air. That's what I get me off the air. So now we got too, We got two brothers. That's not gonna be a first take.
Speaker 5: No more me listen, well listen, well, hey, listen. One thing about it is, I ain't gonna sink the ship. I ain't gonna sink the ship. We ain't gonna be Jack and Rose. It's gonna be enough room for me and you on that dough So come on, just just do do, do what you need to do. Get your boy on that now, help your boy out. Sometimes in life, you know what we gotta do. We gotta pull each other up. We gotta we gotta pull each other to get me where I need to get to, to reach the pinnacle of my success off the field. You gotta put me in a position to win and succeed. That's why I need you, brother. That's your purpose.
Speaker 3: That's your purpose.
Speaker 2: You do realize, Like when you're trying to save someone and they're in the ocean and they're drowning, you know, you're supposed to come up from behind because the person is drowning, so he's gonna push yourself.
Speaker 5: They're gonna push themselves up. I don't like that analogy. I can I can swim. No, No you can't, No, you can't. But anyway, let me get my foot in the door. Let me get a couple of the hosts segments, and then you know, they say all that anybody you'd like to have on. I was like, yeah, you know what, now that.
Speaker 3: Y'all mention it? You see I did that? Yeah, I like that. I like that.
Speaker 5: But listen, listen, you sound like you sound like Ray right now when he was out there bootlegging. You sound like Ray right now. You've been telling me when you get your foot in the door. You wouldn't have been in the door for two months? What else you're waiting on?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, do man help you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Let me. I got to get in get settled.
Speaker 2: Like, I got to know where all the I gotta know where all the stuff at.
Speaker 3: I gotta know where all the stuff at. You know where the stuff at.
Speaker 5: You know what to do when that came, When that, when that cameras on, when that cameras on, you know what to do when the cameras rolling. I know to do. All I need is you to get me in the building. Get me in the building, and I take care of the rest.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, See that's that's see there you go. See I got you at the building. And see what I supposed to have been doing. It's going straight there me. I done, got you in the building. I got both of us called. I got both I got both of us called. Oh Jo, you posted to support Peter of years ago, would you?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, God. I I poled New. I polled New years ago, you know, you know, and it was easy for me, you know, I had, I had. And then there was a little there's a little controversy because I posed, I posed nude for Peter and then boom, people were getting on me about me using the football to cover you know, the three the three inches and it's like, well, damn ain't the football pig skin?
Speaker 3: They got it.
Speaker 5: They got on me heavy. So it was like kind of contradictory.
Speaker 2: Contradict Yeah, they talk about I couldn't do it, that couldn't do it, because they say, man, you got to you got an elephant in the headlocked.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, matter of fact speak, I'm so glad somebody bought that Peter AD. I need to get that. I need to get that Peter. That Peter add.
Speaker 3: Blood come about? How did that come about?
Speaker 5: I can't remember. This was This was a long time ago. This was a long time ago. I'm talking about. This might might have been in my prime. I don't even know what. Yeah, that was, Hey, somebody somebody in the chat, one of the ladies in the chat me that that picture of that Peter Ad to my Twitter because I ain't seen it in years. So I could get that. I could take that to Kinko's and get that blown up so I could put it in a game room. I don't think Rail never seen that. When Reil see that was she might, she might fall back in love back and look because she ain't never seen that side of me.
Speaker 3: O Jo, you weighed thirty six pounds.
Speaker 5: We but you stopped saying that man for people really think I was that little. I played at two fifteen.
Speaker 3: Look I was at two fifteen to two. O Jo, ain't never been two fifteen? Is life? Gil? But the pads on or off? No off? I walked past.
Speaker 5: I was, I was rocked up.
Speaker 3: Pads and a twenty five pound weight put him at two oh five, Like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I was, I was, I was, I was two fifteen. I was six three two fifteen man FO two four one fo two four one forty.
Speaker 2: Now you just told everybody your faulty time was why you win in the second round. Now you ran FO two.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: The reason I went the second round because I bounced around from school to when it was too many red flags. That's why too many red flags I went.
Speaker 6: I went.
Speaker 5: I went to thirty eleven schools before I even got drafted bro thirty eleven.
Speaker 2: Look here Eric Swan was in the semi lead. That Joe went in the first round, top five pick.
Speaker 5: Where year that was?
Speaker 3: Where this wont come out ninety six.
Speaker 5: And that that's why two thousand and one, two thousand and one, man, hey, listen, they went, they went and talked to my teachers in elementary school. I mean, what does it matter what I did in elementary school going into the draft in two thousand and one. That made no sense to me.
Speaker 3: Actually, they need they went.
Speaker 5: Look look elementary school, Oh.
Speaker 2: Joe, when I'm invest in that comp let me ask you a question. If somebody said, oh, Jo, I got a deal and I need you to invest ten million, I need you to invest twenty million, thirty million, you're gonna take their word for it?
Speaker 3: Or what are you gonna do some background checking?
Speaker 5: Do me do me a favor. I'm just I understand, I understand doing the background check. Please explain ain't to me how talking to my elementary teachers in nineteen eighty five, nineteen eighty four type of what type of kid had to do with anything with me?
Speaker 3: Was he disrupted? Did he steal? Did he wasn't?
Speaker 1: You wasn't disruptive in elementary Of course I was a lot of kids weren't disruptive. O Joe, showed me some show me somebody in elementary school that wasn't disruptive in any kind of way. Show me somebody in elementary school, brother that is stilled something in some kind of way.
Speaker 3: My brother, I don't get that. I really don't get that either. Like I was still it because I'm broke once.
Speaker 2: You me, I ain't broke no more, so I don't need to steal, so that don't need right this. First of all, gil Gil, you had a mom and a dad. You middle plans, you ain't broke. You good, we to rob you being oo would rob you. But I'm just saying the stuff may be asking like if you drive me, all these problems go away. My mama got some of the stuff I will I will conceive. Some of the stuff that they asked goes overboard ridiculous. Now that you heard the story about about black man from uh Oklahoma black, Yeah, they went the one one gym says he went to Oklahoma State. He didn't know who he was. He said he was in a bar. He went to this bar five days in a row. Guess who was in the bar having a drink every day that he was there. O Jo, tell the people who got who's out of the league, because why, hey, you know that's.
Speaker 5: Why you, that's why you Jackson Jackson Jacksonville, justin Blackman.
Speaker 2: Yes, the issues, the issues that he had in Oklahoma State One Jacksonville didn't do their homework. One team did their homework, took him off their board. When I'm in, when you invest that kind of money, it's just like you probably if you're gonna invest that kind of time and energy and money in a young lady in today's time, you better go do some background. M I mean, I mean today you do have to go back to elements.
Speaker 3: You gotta go back to elementary schoo just to make sure just what it was.
Speaker 2: Then oh that you go get feet, then we go. We gotta mo the conversation law. We gotta mo the conversation law. Ye, we ain't foolish, we kill bad ad.
Speaker 5: Just say hey, yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: You do you you do? Uh huh oh Joe, see.
Speaker 5: Right there, Hey, hey boy, hey listen, when I were.
Speaker 2: Young one eighty five pounds.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm two fifteen right there. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: You not know? You're not.
Speaker 5: You see how many abs I got one, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, ten, chisel three percent body fat six three two fifteen four one.
Speaker 3: That was a squirrel leaning in a bear. Hey.
Speaker 5: One thing about I was held when I was well. Now, hey, I'm telling you, I tell you. They voted me America's sexiest man alive in two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a sexiest man alive. And there wasn't nothing. It wasn't nothing like me. I was Marie Chestnut before Marie's Chestnut. I was Blair Underwood before Blair Underwood.
Speaker 2: Wait, hold on, because because we got drafted, to say, you said in two thousand and five.
Speaker 5: No, no, I'm saying I got draft in two thousand and one. It wasn't until I came into myself and puberty hit. Then I became the sexiest man alive for like a year. After that, that shit felt I fell off after that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you better be okay. I was just checking because I was I was back then.
Speaker 2: It was I was sexy in forty six states.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, they're baying me y'all already.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, hey, forty forty six, forty six, I was still working on the other ones.
Speaker 3: Oh man, man, y'all, y'all, y'all need help.
Speaker 5: I can play for the mall is right now? Bright, Now I think about it. Look, look at a technique. You can't you can't see my whole body, but you can see how you see. I know what I'm doing though, what you think?
Speaker 3: No? You are you scared of that ball?
Speaker 5: You? Oh listen, I hit. I hit ninety hundred miles ninety hundred mile an hour ball with ease. Man, I got hand eye coordination, anything, anything.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 5: You ain't gonna you want to put your bat on one hundred mile mile ball? Oh, you won't bet nothing. I go record it tomorrow. I go to the bat and k's tomorrow and show you bad.
Speaker 2: Let's bet we bet, okay, bet you you want to put one ball in play?
Speaker 3: You might. You might stick your bad out there and it.
Speaker 5: Goes no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no. You better do your homework. Now, do your homework. Now, I can play some baseball.
Speaker 3: I don't know that you ain't up playing no baseball. Oh you.
Speaker 5: I played baseball in college that had almost got drafted.
Speaker 3: Yeah to the military.
Speaker 5: No to that.
Speaker 2: They were looking for a few good mets. That was the only draft. You're gonna be a part of bad please, I mean, oh Joe. The thing is is that what you have to understand baseball.
Speaker 3: Baseball is a sport like you could play.
Speaker 2: Guys can play like how you heard guys well, like Elijah want didn't take to play basketball, but like his eleventh and twelfth grade year, maybe it's twelfth grade year. Guys play football. Play one year of football baseball. You better come up at five years old seeing the balls you ain't fitted.
Speaker 3: That ain't no sport that you just pick up at fifteen sixteen and say, yeah, IM gonna be appropriate. Hell now, can I.
Speaker 5: Tell you something?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I respect every sport and it kind of makes me say sometime where you don't believe how good I am at certain sports.
Speaker 3: I believe you good.
Speaker 5: In high school. In high school at Miami be Senior High, I played baseball.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 5: I was considered almost going into the first round, but I chose to play football instead.
Speaker 6: I was a five tuler.
Speaker 3: No, I was a school I was.
Speaker 5: I was a five touler in high school. That's how good I was.
Speaker 3: What is what are the five tools? Dude?
Speaker 5: What you mean?
Speaker 3: What are the five tools?
Speaker 5: I was a slugger outfield. You couldn't get Oh, I would like shit. I used to pitch too. I would like shay o old tany. In high school, I did everything.
Speaker 3: I was so in other words, you can hit for power, him for average.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, I did everything. I would throw, catch thruw man, listen everything. I was a five tutor. Hey, no, I'm not. I promise you I was. I was finna get drafted at Baltimore Orioles.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, like I'm said, I mean, think about it. Think about how hard it is. There has not been a whole lot of guys. That's why why you think people give Prime Yah Bowl so much credit.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, so hard to do that. Kyler Murray.
Speaker 2: Kyler Murray was the number one overall picking football.
Speaker 3: He was the number eight picking baseball.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Brian Jordan, I don't know if you remember Brian Jordan. He played safety. He ended up he was a safety for the five because a pro bowler. He gave it up and turned and he played played probably fifteen years for the Cardinals. Well, I don't know if all the years, but a lot of the years. Bro That baseball is a different animal. Think about Ojoe, think about this year you hit three hundred. You're gonna be a Hall of Famer. Where else can you? Where else can you fail three out of ten? You can be successful three out of ten times. Imagine if you caught three out of ten balls that were thrown to you, or you made three out of ten shots.
Speaker 5: You'll be at home on the couch.
Speaker 3: So that lets you know, just hard baseball leaguers. Man, Hell, hey, I was. I ain't a lot of people. I was scared of the ball. So that was. That was, and plus baseball was summer. It wasn't that.
Speaker 2: We ain't have no traveler. I had to work. Man Porter said, you can hit them fields. I ain't hit no baseball. Hit them fields when I'm cool with that. Plus O Joe, you think you go from football to basketball, basketball to track. You had another month of school. As soon as we got out of school, we're in the fields.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had no time for no baseball, No damn baseball, baseball and track over lamp.
Speaker 5: Yeah, am I would. Boy, I wish you could have saw me. Well, I'm telling you, hey, I wish you could have saw me pitch boy back then boy.
Speaker 3: Pitch what? Oh Lord, have mercy? Yeah, I heard you hold on.
Speaker 5: Trying and trying to get the cameras technique.
Speaker 3: See that, Yeah, I see.
Speaker 6: That, Hey boy, I used to get me hell in high school.
Speaker 3: But the five to the five tools you had, hey, you have let me tell you.
Speaker 5: Let me tell how good? Let me let me how good?
Speaker 3: I will? Can I tell you the five tools you had in the outfield?
Speaker 5: I was the only person in the outfield? Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: You have a lot was yeah?
Speaker 2: More edge of a weed eater, a rake, a rake? Tho was the tool a blow? Those are for the tools that you had, five to a lot more an edgier, a bloor, a weed eater, and whatever else you wanted, because those the only two that you had.
Speaker 3: Broke.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, man, you got you. You know, until you see it, you would never believe it. Some people say I didn't know you could play soccer until they saw it.
Speaker 6: Then they see me, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oo oo.
Speaker 2: You kicking a soccer ball and actually being a soccer player, they're entirely two different things.
Speaker 5: Hey, do me a favor. Are you going to the TST tournament? You're not going. So when you when you see the highlights from the tournament and you be like, oh, ship this monthucker, really know how to play. Make sure you give my credit.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, there are guys that can go shoot a basketball and they think they can be in the NBA. They are guys that think they can catch a football. They should be in the NFL. There's levels to that, O Joe. Then don't do that. Don't do them people like that, O Joe.
Speaker 5: Don't do what I've been doing it.
Speaker 3: Respect them people sport. You can't play, No, damn, so I can't.
Speaker 5: No, see, I don't know. I don't like when you do me like that. I don't like me because lift So I can't play tennis either.
Speaker 6: Honey, you've seen me play.
Speaker 5: No, I can't. No, you not returning just because you can't do it don't mean I can't return.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, there are clips of.
Speaker 5: Me doing everything you saying I can't do, which makes no sense.
Speaker 3: I tell you what. You not returning one professional tennis player?
Speaker 5: Serve you said respect their sports. So I wouldn't be playing on a professional level, Then what are we talking about. It's about just playing the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, well I can do that. I that I could do all that. Yeah you can't.
Speaker 5: No, you can't. You can't.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, I can go play. I can go play right now. I can go right now and make the Miami the Miami Open, Miami Open, what the Miami Open in tennis, Yes, right now, at fifty six, I can go play for all. Matter of fact, I can go play for a Napoli in Naples, Italy right now, coming off the bench.
Speaker 3: No, you will never see no action.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna see O Joe.
Speaker 2: Oh ya, it's bad talking about Oh Joe. Yeah, because you said you're gonna be able to play professionally.
Speaker 5: About professional I didn't say professionally though, I would just talk about it. I'm really I'm really good at the thing.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, old people. There are a lot of old people down.
Speaker 5: I don't play old people. I play the younger folks to let them know how good I am despite my age.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, yeah, that's what I do. Man, Oh Joe, you got the people believe it that man, Yeah, Oh I believe Oh Joe cook.
Speaker 5: Player, can I can if you if you see, you don't put, you don't follow, you don't pay attention to what I be doing. Man, That's what I do.
Speaker 3: Oh lor.
Speaker 2: I was that I was at a celebrity chartist tournament with Andre Agacy and uh Pete Sanffrance.
Speaker 3: You not hit that ball, You're question that ball?
Speaker 5: Have you?
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen a professional teas match?
Speaker 5: Have you? I can go to the Miami Open every year. I know what it looked like. Bro, Listen, do you know I'm I'm my hitting partner. I'm Chris you Banks hitting partner, like I said you honest, I'm Chris you Banks hitting partner. So the fact that I know what it looks like, I can return, I can do all that.
Speaker 2: I mean, you wouldn't he wouldn't been You wouldn't have been able to hit a return venus of Serena.
Speaker 5: Let alone to me, man, I'm talking man. Listen, Man, So you and the disrespecting my.
Speaker 3: Skill, man, no, no, no, no, you over evaluating your skill.
Speaker 5: I'm not of overvaluate because I trained and I practiced with the pros. That's what you fail to realize.
Speaker 3: Oko.
Speaker 2: Do you realize how many people that played sports that didn't cross over like.
Speaker 3: You got two, you got three, you got both, you got d R.
Speaker 5: Jordan.
Speaker 2: You ain't never seen nobody play professional football and basketball. You've never seen nobody play.
Speaker 5: Oh I played professional soccer and and football. Hey, I'm I'm you know what I was thinking about, Like I think about, you know, the presidency. I'm thinking about the two people who are running that we have to we have to choose from. And I always thought, obviously, I'm really not into politics as heavy as I like, you know, I have I have family members that are you know Don Lemon, you know we related. He's into politics really good, Mark Lamont, Anthony Hill, He's an another other cousin of mine. He's into politics like I just but I would love to represent the people, you know that, and it's it's probably I'm not the right person to do so, but I would just love to be in that position of power, you know, to you know, to be the president like caulse. You imagine what I could do, you know, if if I was, if I was in the highest seat. Can you can you imagine the changes I would make? You know, when we talk about someone representing and being for the people, like that's me, Like I live by that, like I really live it. I don't talk it like you know, part of being part of politics is talking and selling the dream getting people to actually vote for you. But what the people need is somebody like me that actually you know, talk to talking, actually walks it. I'm really like that. Like I could just imagine my my I just when it's time for me to give a speech, you know, and I and I started my speeches with, you know, for the American people.
Speaker 6: I just want to know.
Speaker 5: I fucking love you, and then I will get into whatever the topics are in hand. Like I just I would just be perfect for that, you know. I'm just I just thought about that just after watching that ad. And I don't know, man, Damn.
Speaker 2: The thing is, look, Joe, you got a lot of being politics and uh and you say you're gonna be for the people, But the thing is that you need those big donors that the camera.
Speaker 3: So what you think they want to return? Would you think they want to return?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got I got him.
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 5: I got him one one hand, Rubb the man you got. I understand the political game very well now, but this this is the problem. People don't understand it. I don't think the people understand it now. I'm not Now We're not gonna make this a political guy. Damn to beate because this is Nightcap, not not not Fox News a CNN. But you know I'm gonna let that be. We'll say that for another date and another Yeah, yeah, I can get into I can, I can, I can get into it good. I ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 3: Unking love the show?
Speaker 2: Oh do you think you could do two twenty five for more refs than Ojo could do one a five?
Speaker 3: Could?
Speaker 2: Do you think you could do two twenty five on the bitch for more refs than Ojo could do one eighty five?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 5: Why would he discredit me and put me at one eighty five when I could do two twenty five as well? What is he trying to say?
Speaker 3: But you're only gonna do it for one rep, so he's trying to give you an advantage.
Speaker 5: To twenty five. I could do two twenty five twenty seven times. What did you talk about, o Jo? I tell you what I'd be willing to do. I put up a million dollars. Say you can't do it twenty five? Run me my money? You gonna run me my money?
Speaker 3: No chance?
Speaker 5: Is this is? This is this is what people fail to do. People always have an eye test. People always use the visual listen to me, stay with me that baby. People always use the visual and look at something and say, you got you gotta show on up under that. His frame is small.
Speaker 2: You gotta this, you gotta t show up that. Yeah, taking sure, take that off and let me show them people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know a y'all ladies don't be looking at me now. Yeah yeah, let me come up out this thing, come up about this thing. Yeah you see that, Look at that, look at that.
Speaker 3: I just I just I just I just look like this. I just look like this.
Speaker 5: I have a small frame, but I'm strong. Hu.
Speaker 3: You ain't doing you ain't doing nove.
Speaker 5: You're gonna tell me and I've done it. I've done two twenty five, twenty seven times. No, I just look like, pull up, pull up on jo.
Speaker 3: I tell you what we can do. We can pull up what you did at the comm.
Speaker 5: What is the what the combine? I ain't got nothing to do with it you talk about right?
Speaker 3: Nine oh ya.
Speaker 2: First of all, this is how I know, This is how I know you can't do two twenty seven because when you went to the combine, that was your.
Speaker 3: Let me let me finish, let me finish.
Speaker 2: The combine was when you're on the job interview, you gonna be at your absolute best. You're gonna be at your fastest. You're gonna be at your best because that's the job.
Speaker 3: Interview. You don't even lift like that anymore. I'm not so sure. I'm not so sure you can do two twenty five.
Speaker 5: I think even lift weights at the combine. All I needed to do was run my forty and run routes. Once they saw my route, how was it that steal?
Speaker 3: That's how. That's how I know you can't do two twenty five twenty seven?
Speaker 5: Talk about now. It's about now.
Speaker 3: Now. If you just said you do one eighty five like ten times, I say, you might get No.
Speaker 5: I'm very strong despite my frame, I am extremely strong. So if you want to put that million dollars stay, make sure you stand on business by that million dollars to Mia. I'm gonna do a video when I get back to Miami tomorrow.
Speaker 3: No, you're gonna do no video. I'm gonna be there. Bring your million with you. I only no video. I need to be there. What he with all the video?
Speaker 5: Wait in the video whatever I'm a I'm a video so you can see.
Speaker 2: I only no video. I don't know video. I'm gonna be right there in your presence. I'm gonna bring a million dollar cash, you bring yours.
Speaker 3: You put it right there?
Speaker 5: Wait what what? What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: I'm taking a million out.
Speaker 3: Fun cause you're gonna put you bet me a million?
Speaker 5: Nah, you said you bet, you bet the money, you bet the money.
Speaker 3: Put up. I'm putting up a meal. You put up a meal.
Speaker 5: So I'm walking away with two million.
Speaker 3: That you walking away with two million?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm I'm a million for me and a million for real. You know we appreciate that. Happy holidays.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well tell I tell Reel to put up a million too, because I got a couple of two. So it's two million.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I like I like that.
Speaker 5: It's cold and Philly man, put my jacket.
Speaker 3: I might I might find hey with two million. With two million dollars, might find me somebody.
Speaker 5: Then you already got somebody. She donated your two thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Hey, and well guess what, and her friend about to donate me a million.
Speaker 2: Her friend of her hub about the donate me two million, So I'm about to have two million, two thousand.
Speaker 1: The volume