Speaker 1: All right, thanks, got you had an hour two Sean Hannity Show, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. We are fourteen days away from election day. That means it will be election day in America just two weeks from today. But to be very honest, election day is now election Early voting is now going on all across the country. And if you'd like to know how to vote early, vote by mail, if you haven't registered and you'd like to, and you still can, we have all that information as a public service on Hannity dot com. We have the Kamala files, her radicalism, extremism, and her own words available as a public service. The Walls files also similarly available as a public service. But voting is happening now. I kind of caught myself yesterday. I realized, and I keep saying fourteen days to election day, but then I tell everybody to vote.
Speaker 2: Early, vote by mail.
Speaker 1: I know it's not the system we want, but it's a system where stuck with and we can't start out every election down hundreds of thousands of votes and hope that it's not a hurricane weekend that might keep people away from polls on very important days. I brought this up with Joe Bustardi. He said, yeah, there's a pretty good chance there's going to be another hurricane or two this hurricane season. So just it's called banking your vote. And if you want to change the system paper ballots, mandate that citizens only can vote, proof of citizenship, voter IDs, signature verification, chain of custody controls, updated voter rolls, partisan observers, watching the voting in every precinct in the country all day and the vote counting all night. I'd like to return to paper ballots. Even Kamala Harris said, well, Russia and Putin can't can't do anything with paper ballots, and I'm like, huh, well, the first time I agreed with her. A phenomenon is now evolving around the country, and that is Senate candidates are now beginning to show that as Donald Trump has been rising in the polls and is and Kamala has been sinking, you have four, for example, Senate Democrats now running for reelection. They're now Democrats now boasting about their ties not to Kamala Harris but to Donald Trump, pretending that Joe Biden and Kamala don't even exist. Now, that's how bad Harris's internal poll numbers must be. And some of these surveys that they're looking at. But for example, Democrat Bob Casey, who's up against Dave McCormick in Pennsylvania. You have Shared Brown who is up against Bernie Moreno in Ohio, have Tammy Baldwin running for reelection in Wisconsin. And in Michigan, we've had Mike Rodgers on the program, We've had Moreno on the program, We've had McCormick on the program. Anyway, in that case, Mike Rodgers running against alyssa slogan. They're all running commercials that tout their ability to work with Donald Trump. And according to National Review, these senators aren't choosing to tell voters how well they work with Vice President Kamala Harris. And you know, since no line ends up in the campaign commercial by accident, these ads are a sign that they think Trump could win the presidency and win their state. And then we have a good friend of this program, and I think probably one of the strongest conservative senators we have in the country by far, Senator Ted Cruz. And story just broke on Fox today how a super pack associated with Chucky Schumer, and we've been warning you this is happening, is pouring millions of dollars behind new ads in the Texas Senate race. Some polls that have shown that it's closer than I certainly would like it to be. Considering if there's one Senator that has been fighting to secure the borders of this country, is nobody that's been fighting harder than Senator Ted Cruz because Texas has.
Speaker 2: Been ground zero.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we welcome back to the program Senator Ted Cruz of Texas. Senator, great to have you. I've seen a number of polls that you have a comfortable lead four or five points, and then I've seen polls that are closer than I like. But there's no doubt that this is probably you will be. You have been labeled the number one target of Chuck Schumer and company, and by evidence of the amount of money that's being dumped on your head every day, negative and untrue ads, I would say that it's pretty obvious. It's it's it's been their plan from day one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I think that's exactly right. Sean. It's great to be back with you. Listen the polls have been all over the place. We have had more than a dozen polls in the last month that show this race as a one point race, a two point race, or a three point race. We had two different poles that show me losing the race by a point, and so I think we're probably somewhere in the low single digits is where I think we probably are. But what I know is that Chuck Schumer is explicit I'm his number one.
Speaker 1: I have seen a couple with you at plus four, plus five, plus six. I have seen those two.
Speaker 3: There have been a couple that have been better. I like those polls a lot better.
Speaker 2: Me too, as your friend me too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, I would be very happy if that's where we end up. And the difference in the polls, it all depends on the on the turnout model, so different polsters have a different assumption as to who shows up and votes, and the results are all over the place. What I do know is that Schumer is unequivocal that I'm his number one target in the country. They are just saturating the state of the ads. They'll end up spending one hundred and fifty million dollars attacking me in this race. You when you turn on the TV right now, every second or third AD as an attack AD directed at me. As you noted. Fox News just reported Schumer just yesterday dropped millions more into the state of Texas. We're two weeks out from election today, by voting is happening right now in Texas, and they are pounding it. And I think there are two reasons for this, Sean. Number One, if you are a left wing partisan Democrat after Donald Trump, there is nobody in the country you want to beat more than me. They hate me, and so every left wing activist.
Speaker 2: That makes me like you more.
Speaker 3: Just for the record, yeah, look it was. If you look at their Chicago convention. When my opponents spoke there, he spoke there three minutes the entire stadium spontaneously burst into applause, chanting, beat ted Cruz. I was the only elected official that got that particular treatment. And I got to tell you, Sean, I'm pretty proud of that. I mean, listen, those sobs are trying to destroy America and the twenty thousand elected Democrat delegates. They see me as one of the principal impediments standing in their way. I'm proud to be there and stop them from doing the damage they're trying to.
Speaker 1: The strangest thing is, you've got McCormick now leading has a slight lead in three polls in Pennsylvania over incumb and Casey. You got Bernie Marino now has pulled the head slightly over Sharon Brown. You got Tammy Baldwin in Wisconsin in the fight for her life. You've got Mike Rogers now pulling ahead in Michigan. And it is this obsessive hatred towards you that great that they're willing to sacrifice people that in states that are far more friendly to Democrats historically, because that is it because of your outspokenness on the border, your outspokenness on everything. I mean, I'm trying to figure it out, because it's pathological.
Speaker 3: Listen, the Democrats like Republicans who are scared and timid and frightened of their own shadow. They don't like Republicans who fight them. They don't like Republicans who lead them. Frankly, they don't like republic consu are smart who can make the case that their policies are terrible for Americans. And you know what, they hate the fact that I'm Hispanic, that I'm the son of a Cuban immigrant, because their narrative is that the only people who could be Republicans are fat white guys who are bald and dying, and so having young Hispanic leaders who know full well that their policies are terrible, and who are not afraid to make the case and to dissect their witnesses when they show up incentive hearings. They hate that. They want weak and ineffective opponents. So that's a big part of it. And actually when all Reds spoke at the Democrat convention, he raised over a million bucks in the next twenty four hours, and so that's dangerous. But I'd say secondly, Schumer's looking at the math right now. The Democrats have a fifty one to forty nine majority. We're going to win West Virginia. They've essentially conceded it. That takes us to fifty to fifty. We will probably win Montana. We've consistently led the polling there for a month. That would take us to fifty one forty nine. Now you mentioned the other states. I hope we win the other states, but those polls, the polling, and all those other states are razor thin. So Schumer is looking at a map where he could easily end up fifty one forty nine Republicans. And if that's the case, he has one route, and one route only to stay majority leader, and that is to beat me in Texas. It's why he's dropping another one hundred million into Texas, because he says, Okay, last time, Cruz got elected by two point six percent, and Schumer's calculus is all I need is three more points in Texas, and I got a shot the same majority leader and to ram down the throat of this country the most destructive agenda this country's ever seen.
Speaker 1: What do you think has happened the dynamic in the national race in terms of President Trump versus Kamala because there has been a dramatic momentum shift.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, I'm optimistic. I think the momentum shift has been markedly towards President Trump. I think Kamala is flailing. I think her campaign is getting more and more desperate, desperate you're seeing in fighting. I think the Biden loyalists are pissed and are lashing out at her for having thrown him off the bus, and she's doing more and more desperate things. I think going on Fox News with Brett bhar was a sign of desperation. I think she did terribly in that interview.
Speaker 1: You know the way, Senator, I invited her to come on with me for a full hour. We haven't heard back yet. I'm surprised.
Speaker 3: And by the way, look, as a Republican, I go on the View, I go on.
Speaker 1: You know, Senator, I would personally restrain you from going on the View and wasting your time. I've been on the View years ago. I went on many times. It's to waste your time.
Speaker 3: It is so much fun. In fact, I will tell you, Sean, one of the greatest twenty four hours I've ever had in my life was in twenty twenty two. I went to Game four of the Alcs that it was the Astros against the Yankees. And I went to the Yankee Stadium and I sat behind home plate in the second row, wearing bright orange Astros colors. And I will admit I had more than two hundred New Yorkers suggests that I do something anatomically impossible.
Speaker 2: Welcome to New York, Senator. That's why I left.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing orange behind home plate. I was asking for it.
Speaker 1: But you were asked about you had definitely asking forward, no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: That's yeah.
Speaker 1: Well New York and Boston are the worst when it comes to, you know, loving their hometown and their home team.
Speaker 2: It's fine though, I just laughed.
Speaker 3: And said scoreboards and you know, I asked them. Watching the World Series on TV, now I recognize this year I'm watching the Yankees on TV. So all right, what turns you know, turnaround fair play? But I say that, like you listen, you're not afraid to argue anyone, you know what you believe, You're not afraid to go into any lions. Then neither am I. The Democrats are used to being being nurtured and protected and put you know, protected with bubble rap at all times. They don't know how to handle a hard question.
Speaker 1: They really don't. And and it's amazing with two weeks to go. Well, no, the election is happening now, and it's happening in your state of Texas. I just want to say this in your defense, There's never been a greater fighter defender of our constitution than you. There's never been a greater debater in our party than you. I saw the debate with Colin Allread. This is a guy that voted with Nancy Pelosi one hundred percent of the time. He is trying to hide who he really is, like Kamala is doing it. Really was you, I mean, I'll never forget when the border crisis started almost from the very beginning of their administration, and they wouldn't let our cameras in to see in the middle of a pandemic, these kids and these overcrowded cages that they built. If it wasn't for you sharing that video with me, we would the country would not have known. You and Governor Abbat that have fought side by side to make the country aware of it because our national security is at risk. You have fought for conservative justices, conservative principles, lower taxes, law and order, energy dominance, a sane foreign policy, and I'm grateful for it. And I hope our friends in Texas and God bless Texas, you know, understand that what they're trying to do to you. I'm pretty sure the people in Texas will figure this out in the end.
Speaker 4: Well, I hope.
Speaker 3: So. I thank you, Sean. I will say to everyone who's listening, who is in Texas, please please please come out and vote. Vote today. You can vote early, vote today, anytime this week, anytime next week. Vote now, Get your friends to vote, get your family to vote, Send emails and texts, get people to show up and vote number one and then number two. To everyone in Texas and everyone listening all across the country. I need your help. Please come to Ted Cruz dot org. Ted Cruz dot org. Chuck Schumer and George Soros are flooding one hundred and fifty million dollars. They are attacking me relentlessly. This race could be as close as one or two points, and so I need your help. Please come to Ted Cruz dot org. If twenty five or fifty or one hundred dollars, or maybe someone can give five hundred or one thousand or more. But the only way we survive is is patriots coming to Ted Cruz dot org and contributing. Mitch McConnell and his superpack they give nothing. They will not support me because they do not want conservatives who stand up and fight, which means I've got to rely on patriots across the country who go to Ted Cruz dot org and say we need conservative senators with backbone and the willingness to fight and to stand and to do what's right and to take on the people who are trying to destroy this country. Sean, you know that this is the fight of my life. I need everyone's help, so please come to Ted Cruz dot org right now. We need your help.
Speaker 1: We appreciate your Senator, Thank you so much. We're gonna continue to follow this and it's important. And I know you're beginning your border tour of Texas and we'll have more details about that on Hannaday tonight. Thank you, Senator Ted Cruz.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Sean.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break right back.
Speaker 1: I had twenty five now to the top of the hour, toll free on numbers eight hundred and nine to four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, you know how much I believe in our Second Amendment.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: I have been a pistol marksman since I am about eleven years old. Thanks to my mother and father and the work and that they did, and having a firearm in the house and an incorrigible and very curious young son, they taught me gun safety very young. Anyway, I've been an enthusiast ever since, and now I found the best company of all companies when it comes to creating the best shotguns, literally, the best rifles, the best revolvers you would ever want, over two hundred models and that's HENRYUSA dot com. Now, if you go to their web site, they'll send you a free catalog, they'll give you free decals and a list of dealers where you are. And they also have a great newsletter that they'd be glad to send you. And the craftsmanship is second to none, coupled with cutting edge technology. Every Henry I've ever owned is accurate right out of the box, reliable ever since. They have one hundred percent satisfaction lifetime warranty. They're all made in America, or they're not made at all. And anyway, just check out their catalog. You get it for free. Just go to their website. It's Henry USA. One word, HENRYUSA dot com. Free catalog, free dcals, list of dealers where you are, and you're going to love, love, love this great American company. So we have the competing rallies, one with Vice President Harris, one with Vice presidential candidate jd Vance. When people in the audience chanted that Jesus is King. At the University of Wisconsin, there were two young men that yelled, Jesus's Lord and Christ is King, and they were kind of met with a nasty crowd reaction and Kamala Harris saying that.
Speaker 2: Oh you're at the you're at the wrong rally. Here's what went down. Oh, you guys are at the wrong rally.
Speaker 1: No, I think you meant to go to the smaller one down the street. And when it happened with JD. Vance, here's how he responded.
Speaker 5: Anti Christian rhetoric and anti Christian approach to public policy. I don't think we've I don't think that.
Speaker 2: We've that's right, Jesus is King, and I don't think.
Speaker 5: That we've seen I don't think that we've seen anything like this in modern American politics.
Speaker 2: And there was a weird incident.
Speaker 1: There were two churches that Kamala stopped at in Georgia this weekend, and according to reports, I guess everyone you know got up and went on out, you know, as a team to the polls. But at one of the events, it was so bizarre. I'm not sure why didn't get a real explanation. We've got the video of why people were arrested during that that that rally. Anyway, the people in Wisconsin that were at the Kamala Harris rally. Grant Beth Luke Pulaski's with us, both juniors University of Wisconsin. They join us now, guys, welcome to the program. Thanks for being with us.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Sean, I'm glad to be here.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, you know, there are worse things in life than having kids in college that believe in Jesus and that Jesus Christ is King and Jesus is the Lord. And well, I don't know which one of you said it, or if both of you said it, I'll ask you, Grant, who said what?
Speaker 5: Uh So, Kamala Harris was speaking on topic of abortion, and I know it's an extremely you know, controversial topic in this country. When she's speaking on it, I was implored to say christis King, Jesus Lord, and we did so, we repeated it, and it was it was very telling the reaction of Kamala Harris and I really haven't talked about like how fast it happened. Kamala Harris denounced us. She did not stop for a second, She didn't have to stop and think about it. She was publicly denouncing the name of the Lord. And that is not something that Americans will stand for in this country. You know, that was kind of It's become clear that me and Luke are vessels for and God. We are we are vessels for God, and that is the truth. H That's the message we've been spreading on other platforms and now on yours, shun And at the end of the day, people have to understand what Kamala Harris is about, and that has become abundantly clear in the last few weeks of her campaign.
Speaker 1: You know, it's amazing when you think of kids in college, you think of eternities, you think of over drinking, you worry about drug use, you worry about, you know, kids having a lot of sex, et cetera, et cetera, and you have two kids that actually believe in something hair enough to show up at a rally. I'm sure you went there with an open mind. What was the experience like for you, Luke?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so zactly what she says. Correct, We did go there open minded. About six weeks ago, Trump was here. He had his first ever town hall technically for undecided voters. I showed up to that had really good conversations with Trump supporters on why he deserves my vote and you know why Kamala doesn't. And personally, for me, I did the same thing. That's why I went to this rally. We waited in line for about two hours. We had really really good conversations with excuse me, Kamala supporters on why she deserved our vote and why Trump didn't. There's one conversation that kind of did get out of hand. The guy that we were talking to was a little bit of the sane. He was up in our face pretty much spitting on us while he was talking. We had to actually have other hair supporters tell him to back up. But, like Brand said, I think the number one thing about me in politics as being a Christian is abortion. There's a lot of Christians, a majority that believes abortion is a sin, which it is in scriptures and psalms that it is a sin. And I think something in that moment just came over me personally. I don't know if there was a holy spirit, but I know we were set there and when she was talking about abortion, she got a huge uproar and something was wrong. I told her that abortion was a sacrament of statsan and then ten seconds go by, and that's when grants and I are getting yelled at by the crowd and there's like ten fifteen people screaming at us. And then that's when we start telling everybody that Christ is Lord. And I guess our message was the people in the audience in Takamala. You know, you might get away with it now, but there's one man that's watching, and no matter what you think about him. In scripture, it says every nichell, bow and every tongue shall confess that Christ is Lord, whether you believe it or not. And there was a day in our country where abortion was it was legal, but it was very rare, and it's something that's not that wasn't celebrated. And I feel like in today's day and age, the people we talked they celebrate abortion. They're not afraid of it. And it's really concerning as a Christian.
Speaker 1: You might not know this because you guys are a little bit younger than me and I've been doing this for a long time, is that both Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton said that abortion should be.
Speaker 2: Legal and rare. They actually said that.
Speaker 1: You know, I happen to be a Christian too, and I think Christians are often misunderstood. To me, a Christian and I believe as you do, that Christ is King and that Jesus is Lord, and I have no problem proclaiming that on radio and TV whenever I can, and I believe all of that with my heart. But I also believe that I'd be nothing without you know, God in my life every day, and that I believe my whole life I've been blessed by God and it's an undeserved life. And it's amazing to me that when you said that, that the reaction you're right was spontaneous, there was no hesitation, and that, oh, you guys are at the wrong rally because you believe in Jesus.
Speaker 2: I thought Democrats prided.
Speaker 1: Themselves in being open minded, and I think that's what was so striking, not only to me, but to other people too.
Speaker 2: Grant.
Speaker 5: First of all, I will say this, and we haven't mentioned his name once in all all the news we've done, all the people we've talked to, we haven't mentioned Trump's name once. I will say this, you know, on the issue of abortion, regardless of if it matters to you, he has publicly said he's going to leave it up to these states, and that's a big thing, Sean. But if our story isn't enough to an undecided voter or someone who's looking at us and thinking, well, you know, what are these guys doing. I want, you know, young Americans, actually young and old Americans, to really consider the future of the United States and the free world as we know it. People around the world are watching this. You know, people in this country are sick and tired of politicians destroying what generations.
Speaker 4: Before us fought to build him for.
Speaker 5: You know, the freedoms we have as Americans continue to be under attack. And if we get four more years of Kamala Harrison office, who knows what could happen in this country? Who knows well.
Speaker 1: We know what our stated positions are on issues like abortion, Tim Walls, and California. In California, interestingly, where Kamala is from, you know, the idea that parents wouldn't have any rights and that they could offer gender affirming care to minors without parental consent. That that is a huge issue for me because I don't think the state or government ought to be making decisions that parents and children should be making, especially life altering, permanent decisions about their bodies. I don't think they're emotionally, spiritually you know, at an age where they're capable of making such a life changing decision. That's my position, Luke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I completely agree. And I was touched by your your words of saying how you thank God? And it is an undeserving life. And I guess to my Christian, my Christian brothers and sisters and my family, we need to stand up for what we believe in. And you know, this country was built on faith and we stray away from that over time, and over half the population is Christian, and we need we need to be.
Speaker 2: Together two thirds of the country.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm interested in both of you in this way, and I think this is where Christians are misunderstood, because to be a Christian, you've got to look in your heart and you realize that you don't believe your conscience convict you and your heart convicts you. That you don't believe you're living the life you should, and that you believe you have failed. You quote have sinned, and you are seeking to be a better person. You're seeking redemption, you're seeking forgiveness.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: The word.
Speaker 1: Repentance from the Latin means to change one's heart. And yet people have this impression that you know Christians want to proselytize and convert everybody. I think you can talk about religion with friends. I've had many debates over the years with atheists, agnostics, callers, you name it, and I find them to maybe pretty fascinating. I have people all over the map when it comes to the issue of abortion, but I can tell you this, I don't know one person that I know that considers themselves quote pro choice or pro abortion, that supports late term abortion. Not one, and that is where that's how radicalized this party has become.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Luke, I kind of cut you off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess, like I said, thirty percent of the Christians are unregistered to vote, and this is a huge election for the genocide of innocent children. To be honest with you, and if we vote together, and I mean everybody's seen the clip by now, she really disrespected our faith and our morals, and as Christians, I hope we can see that and we don't compromise our faith for a woman that does obviously does not care. I'm not surprised she hasn't come out, but I've been taught ever since a young age that even if she everybody says you know she may not have heard us. I'm here to tell you I'm ninety nine percent sure she was directly looking at us and screaming, and not screaming, but telling us that we were at the wrong rally. If an he was only twenty five hundred people, we were only twenty five thirty yards away. And I guess another message is that even if you think we were there for the wrong reasons, we are disciples, disciples of Jesus, and even the atheists out there you cannot agree with what we stand for or whatnot, but you have to respect that there's not one piece of advice from scripture in the Bible that you can take in a plot of your life that will not somehow improve your life.
Speaker 1: Last question, You know both of you are unique in both of your own person and most kids in college are focused on other things. As I mentioned, what changed you? And I'll give you about thirty seconds each? Why is it? How did you become so faithful at a young age? It usually takes a lot more maturity to get there.
Speaker 4: Luke, Yeah, I'll start personally. I grew up a Christian, but I wasn't living Nutritionian lifestyle. And I guess my testimony.
Speaker 5: I was saved.
Speaker 4: Back in twenty twenty two, I started getting back to my faiths again and about a month into that, I had one of the hardest most of my life. My dad passed away from a heart attack unexpected, and I guess from that my entire world changed. And it's like, why am I here? And it's because I want to be a fisher of men. I want to bring people to the Kingdom. And there's so much more to life than just you know, being a college student, which is partying, drinking, smoking, doing whatever. It's. I'm flightting for eternity and I'm plightning for you know what I believe in, which is which is Jesus.
Speaker 1: It's obviously you know, it's it's made you bold and courageous, which I advise every young kid. We only have a few seconds left, grant you get the last word.
Speaker 5: I'll just say this. You know, we're all sinners. I'm no different than you know, someone who hasn't come to Christ. You know, we are all made in you know, God's image, And I will just say this. You know, this election is the most important election in history and the world is watching. I implore you know, Americans of all ages to get out and vote and do what's right, you know, for America.
Speaker 1: At the end of we appreciate both of you and thank you so much. Sorry you were treated that way, but I admire the fact you stood up. Eight hundred and nine four one shot. If you want to be a part of the program,