Speaker 1: Start Up, dot Up, start Up, Brooklyn Boy, start Up, Brooklyn Boy.
Speaker 2: Start up Up.
Speaker 1: They making noise up start up, dot Up, Episode three hundred.
Speaker 2: We are so close to Oh wait a minute, we're here.
Speaker 1: We're here.
Speaker 2: It's The Brooklyn Boys Podcast, three hundredth episode, Scary Happy three hundred episode to the Slices.
Speaker 3: Happy, three hundredth episode, David Brody. Wow, why we did it? We're running up that hill and now we're at the top of what we did. I just know we have a lot of episodes. That's what I know.
Speaker 2: I don't know how we did it, what we did, how we're still doing it, But we're still doing it. Yeah, it's crazy. In fact, I did a shout out on the morning show this morning for us. We did Yeah, I did a h that was really nice of you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I basically said, in my around room, which is a feature where I get.
Speaker 2: To hold on second you you did a shout out for us on the show? Well yeah, well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so uh basically in the around the Room segment, I get thirty seconds or whatever to kind of talk about whatever I want. So I was said, hey, let's go around the room, and I said, oh, and you promote it you promoted us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, he said, Hey. I said, well, hold on a second, it's time for a new game. Scary wait hold on.
Speaker 3: So yeah, So what I said was, I said, it's you know what I said, I'm going to use this time to talk about the three hundredth episode of the Brooklyn Boys podcast. So on the radio in front of three million people, I told everyone they should check us out.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's really nice of you. Yeah. Well, it's now time for a game called US WE and I. Are you ready to play? Yes, here's what I'd like you to do. I'm gonna play you a piece of audio, oh god, And I want you to count how many times Scary says we, how many times he says us? How many times he says I? And how many times he says Brody? Are you ready? Wait? Wait, wait I Brody, here we go. That's on your mind today? Well, I've reached a milestone in my Brooklyn Boys podcast. Today. We were released episode number three hundred. Oho, good for you, Captain Boys. We were nominated's Comedy Podcast. Those were Radio Awards one year.
Speaker 3: And I gotta say we're very excited. I'm completely like, I didn't think we get this far. But we've been this at twenty seventeen and we're still going strong. The Brooklyn Boys podcast available. Where do you get your podcasts?
Speaker 2: There you go? I mean that is okay. Did you count alone? What did you count? Did you play us, WE and I and Brody? Yeah? Oh? How many? Let's go for the official let's go for the official count. How many uses? There were two us'es? Yep? How many wheeze there was seven? Wheeze wheeze? How many eyes there was one eye? One eye? And how many Brody's zero? Not once did my co host my partner mentioned my name or the fact that it's our.
Speaker 4: Again.
Speaker 2: So count every count along? Oh my god, no way. But we know about hold on, Elvis, Elvis and milestone. Hold on, I'm Brooklyn Boys podcast today. Oh here we go? What about Elvis? Jeez? There you go? Okay, hey, let's keetgeah, producer, let's go to another bru what about Elvis? Hey, I know, my buddy. Well, I've reached a milestone. I have reached My Brooklyn Boys podcast today, my brook episode number three. Good for you Brooklyn Boys. We were nominated for Best Comedy Podcast the Heart Radio Awards one year and I gotta say, we're very excited. I'm completely like, I don't think we get this far. But we've been this at twenty seventeen and we're still going strong. The Brooklyn Boys Podcast wherever you get your podcasts, there you go, all right, fantastic.
Speaker 3: Wait a second, doesn't we and US an hour all talk to us? And and we an hour doesn't isn't that doesn't that include include you?
Speaker 2: So if I call this the Brooklyn Boys Podcast with Brody, you know us, that'll be fine. So basically I didn't say Brody, not once. I'm not gonna play it again. We can count how many but Elvis said Brody. That's irrelevant to me. I mean, thank you Elvis. He probably realized you didn't. Oh. I mean I appreciate him mentioning it. Put it to this game, Elvis is Brody is irrelevant. So what are you saying? Are you upset with me that I didn't say us. I'm a little disappointed to you. I didn't say David Brodie, Hey, my co host David Brody and I are celebrating a three hundred anniversary. Then you could say we all you want. So I didn't say it up us we and I. I didn't use your your the proper name, the proper noun Brody. You didn't use it. You didn't use the proper pronoun either, Brody Brody. I identify if I is Brody, U are we? So I believe identify as a we or a thing? It wasn't isn't the over arching.
Speaker 3: Isn't the overarching idea in that situation? Isn't that promoted to promote, to promote the Brooklyn Boys podcast and tell people to listen.
Speaker 2: I understand. Could I understand that it's been two years since I've been on the show, So you're worried that any new listeners in the past two years won't know who I am? Correct, which is why you say my co host David Brody. This way, they know that that guy, whoever he is, is your co host, and everybody in the room can go oh, I heard Brody's names in the world of Elvis Durant's show and new listeners. As you said, it's been two years since you've been on the show. If I would have said the word said, if you had said Brody and I, that would make any sense. You said my co host David Brody, and I then people who didn't know who I was perish, the thought would would be like, oh, whoever his co host?
Speaker 3: His name is da So, so I fucked up. I disappointed you here on our three hundredth anniversary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's maybe for the four hundredth episode, we'll be like, hey, Elvis Brody and I are celebrating you know my co host, Well, we have a lot to get to. We're playing at home. Hey, thanks, We and I us we and I I got how is born? We we we shall uh overcome overcome, you know. We So basically our friend first of all, Adam Adam geg shout out to you, buddy man, Oh my god, he's back. This guy listened, came through all the episodes since two hundred, I guess right, and uh collected did the two hundred episode, two hundredth episode montage, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Collected some of Yeah, all the all the clips things of funny things that we said in the past highlights. His highlight reel about us, So how was like a fifteen ten fifteen minute thing, right.
Speaker 2: It's sixteen minutes. Uh huh, but it's NonStop boom boom boom boom boom boom joke, joke, joke, joke, joke. We're gonna run that in a little bit and that's some time scary guys clips. Right. We also have our friend Michael. I want to give him proper shout out there. He has been keeping track of all the fuck you's we have the once since two hundreds, well since he said that we never did one hundred. So he wants us to read one hundred to three hundred because he feels like he was jipped. Well, so you can't use that term anymore. He feels he was he was cheated out of out of the out of the fuck you list from one hundred to two hundred because we never did it. So he's gonna give us one hundredth episode fuck you list. We didn't do a two hundred, right, so he's got it all for us. And that's because Adam didn't do a one hundredth episode montage. He did a two hundred montage. But we want to think but now three hundredth we have both okay, both, Yeah, we got to both. See what it's like to include both scary yeah. We So now now we made some AI songs, didn't we No, we didn't. I did, dah you did David Brody. Okay, I see how that works. Even though it's so so I want to I want to reference. There's a couple of people on the on Slice time who said a couple of people. We have so many thousands of listeners, but a couple of people, and I'm sure they represent more than a couple. Don't love the AI songs, especially when we do five six in a row. So here's what we're gonna do to do it a little differently. We're gonna play a couple throughout the show. Okay, couple now, a couple later. But I have compiled I for maybe six. I wrote again, these are not parodies. If he's like, I love you parodies, great, I'm glad you do. These are not parodies. These are original songs that I wrote. And I wrote this song which you'll hear different versions of ye, and I'm getting really good at pausing and putting things in quotes so they sound like a chant and a cheer. Okay. I wrote this about three hundred episodes and our career so far. All right, so this is like to play one. I'm gonna play one now, and then we'll spread these out through throughout. That is six so we could play one or two now, whatever you want to do, let's play. Let's play the pop one. Okay, let's do here. I think you'll like now, Scare you haven't heard these correct? No?
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be risinal kell. I think you'll enjoy it, will if you should, just like I enjoyed all the rest of your AI songs. No, no, no, this one's not about you. It's about us. Oh good us? We I not? I yeah. They started in twenty seventeen Scary and Brody. Brody and Scary Scary wanted to do a birthday list, but Brody got pissed. Scary Scary Rich Westlop sponsors in and Lem Brody catches him. He ees podcast. They said it bloody last. But since the go ever, so they've done three hundred shows.
Speaker 4: Roast born Long, Make no Beds and diet Coke, no Ice, Scary oles in the Statan. He claims that leave by.
Speaker 2: Twice, from Brooklyn Industrial Clothes to scaryes U f Bos. It's been three hundred shows. Now bring the fucking jingles home. I like that, all right?
Speaker 4: Is that it? Scay's girl friend is an alien and Brody just got screwed again. They disagree and yell and scream, but somehow they're still friends.
Speaker 2: The Brooklyn Mos podcast, we hope that you all off.
Speaker 4: They don't make go lot on me, but they're having oh blast, Brodie got pissed.
Speaker 2: Agony has turned down.
Speaker 4: He was said as fuck Agnes, fuck Dill and fuck mushroom bills.
Speaker 2: Rudyland his job. The boys both lost their aunts. Brooklynboys dot, Big Carto dot com merch plud Brooklyn Boys dot Big Carte dot com.
Speaker 4: Is that it's more boys dot.
Speaker 2: Great. They have the best fan base. They call themselves the Slices, and they clearly have good taste. There's a novel that's it. Remember stepped over the Baby Got pissed? Are you ps? It turned out it was well, they repeated on their own it just yeah, yeah, it goes, yeah, it goes for four minutes. Okay, wow, I will put the full versions up while we're on while you're on vacation. I think, okay, as an as a bonus episode. Okay, sounds like a plan. We're off to a roaring start, all right. Well, the Version Boys podcast, we will be right back. So now is it the song?
Speaker 3: We just like that I love the song. I love this song we just heard. Is it the same lyrics in different formats?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I'm not gonna write oh six, we don't have to play all six, okay please? That's that's a lot of mind. Version moves really fast, a lot of minutes, A lot of minutes. The versions half the length. So I guess, I mean we have some things to play you. I guess, Well, well, let's I want to do part one of Michael Bellevue. How do you say? B E L L I V E A. But you didn't send me the list, did you? Now do you want him? You told me you wanted me to read half of it. I get I'm gonna give it to you right now. Brody, you know you and your old school AOL address. When are you getting rid of that? By the way, I only use that for the bullshit I do with with you. All right, Brody, cue your music since you've upgraded your system. There we go, Oh beautiful. I like it all right.
Speaker 3: Starting from episode one hundred and one, Fuck you Carlon food Truck at Jacob Javit Center, Madeline, Kevin, Jeff Taco bar, Pedro, Twitter clowns, Row thirty, Dorothy Stanley, Manager Guy, Tim Hector, Medical Guy, Matthew Bond, suv Lady Rails Car Companies who Lease, Jamal, Peter Malar, Crystal, Easy Pass, oralb Wally, Target Designing, Numbering Lane Guy, Shopwright, Isle Guy Bumper, Bob, Amazon, Tire Industry, Chinese Food, Francis Ashville, Ashville, Archetype, Barami Brewing Company, Facebook, Messenger, Simple as Human, Wicki Clark, Hugh Grammarly Strong Industries, MS Clark.
Speaker 2: Hey, Fuck Buck Cheryl l Fuck Trucking Company.
Speaker 3: Fuck the guy with the big gut that wanted me to do all the work to move my own hot tub. Brent Close Talker Guy, SUPERU, Turtle Crossing Signs, Cecil, Amazon, Headphone Guy, Family Feud America, says Robbie ninety two Sports announcer Guy Jamie Amy, not your real name, Fuck you Facebook, Harry's Audix, ABC, Medical, Instagram, Instagram, Ted, Easy Pass, Ups, Hookah, bar Smashley, Katrise, Roberts, fuck you, AMC, Premiere Page, fuck you, Ashley, Tasha Staples, Cannon and Honda, fuck you Orange, Beanie Guy and Chipotle in my area fat heads, fuck you not from here.
Speaker 2: Fuck you not from here. Too, fuck you, Mike Walmart, secret person who won't come forward who tried to prank call me, fuck you, Pete, Marland Downey, Kyle Purple Label, Bobby Bubbles, Tracy Stacey, the guy who works the gas station, fuck you, post Mates, the asshole driver, suits that don't fit, scary and Cole's Law. That's the one hundred one ninety nine list, Brody. Well, that's what you sent me.
Speaker 3: So and by the way, lit fuck your pomp and circumstance bed because I can barely hear it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna end that one. That's okay, it's over. I don't I don't have the two hundred to three hundred me you. I sent you the two and you sent me. You sent me what you just read. Okay, I sent you the other one. Refresh your email in fuck you Brody's email reader, Brooklyn Boy Brody, I'm adding that to the list. This is a shitty version of this. I'm gonna give you the bed. None, No, I'm gonna give you the bed, and now you're gonna do it. You know what, fuck your equipment. Shut that thing off. Shut that thing off. Shut no, no, shut it off.
Speaker 3: You food truck Hey, now you do the two hundreds and I'm gonna play you the music. Okay, I'm gonna show you how to mix a bed. God damn it, Okay, goddamn it, all.
Speaker 2: Right, fuck you Colin, fuck you food truck at Jacob Chavitt Center. Fuck you Madeline, Kevin, Jeff Taco Ball. Hold on, you're supposed to be reading the two hundreds. That's the one hundreds. Oh, it's the one hundreds. Fuck you Broty again. Okay, ready go, fuck you Ray, fuck you Auto Flush, Walgreen, Spotify, fuck you Oracle, not really the company. Fuck you Drew, Amicx and Visa gift cards that charges six dollars fee. Fuck you Mikey, fuck you RNH Rooftop Restaurant, Fuck you Ellen Mark kitchen manager's name who I didn't get? Fuck you Paul Penny's, Nickels Dimes, Scary said this, fuck you Verizon Commercial, Fuck you, Peter, Target, app booblay Lady Malware bites for Gloria, the guy in the car, fuck you, Joe flug and Flaggon, fuck you, Poppy See Bagels, Mamus Dodge, fuck the Empire State Building, fuck Target, fucked Lewis or Luis fuck Esther or whatever your name was. Fuck Article, fuck Mildrid, fuck Gerald, fuck Sam fed, fuck bed barf and beyond, fuck Life Savers Lady, fuck met Life, fuck Olga, fuck Cheryl, fuck Phyllis with one l fuck Dan, fuck cousin in law, fuck dutch boy, fuck female hostess, fuck Chuck and fuck Max. I guess we woren't as angry between those.
Speaker 3: One hundred episodes as we were in the previous one hundred. You noticed that, all right, Well, I'm sure that the next hundred maybe we'll be angrier.
Speaker 2: How about that? Okay, so thank you Michael for putting all that time. How long did that take? At least fifteen minutes? Yeah, all right, so they thanks Michael.
Speaker 3: He wanted the William tell Over, he wanted the William tell overture, but we gave him pomp at circumstances that I thought it was funny.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you give Hi what he wanted? He did all the work. The fuck you, Michael Belival. I'm kidding, I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Oh my god, I don't want to play the sky version. Can we play the scot version?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: The song of the song, Yes, the song with the same lyrics. All right, let's do that. I'll play it for you. You're being a dick. Well to hear here it goes. All right, So this is the ska punk version of the same song that we just did. All right, Scary, you've established that spot, Scott punk one. All right, yeah, all right here Scott Punk one. This is for you sometime today. Here we are seventeen.
Speaker 4: Scary or yeah, Scary Scary wanted to do your birthday list, but Rody got this. Scary's getting rich by slipping sponsors in. And when Brody catches him, he yells and Dutch and all match. Don't broclin for his podcast?
Speaker 2: They said it? And last, what's this the zero episode?
Speaker 4: They talked Fredy after shows both pot Bowman No Vegetables and Tight Co Noe.
Speaker 2: Scary helps him want to stay dinner.
Speaker 4: He claims that he's like twice from Brooklyn. He talks to me her close and scared of your wefers.
Speaker 2: It's great playing on this shows. Now bring the fucking shack thos home.
Speaker 4: Scary Scuflin is an alien and Brody just got screwed against They disagree, They yelling scream, but some of still friends the Roma Claim Boys podcast.
Speaker 2: Don't make a lot of money as Agnes Dylon mushroom pills. Thank you. Yeah yeah, all right, So again, we don't have to play all the whole song, don't. I'm gonna I'm gonna post all of them on an episode again. We're off for two scaries, off of two weeks and shows off. I'm gonna I'm gonna post some bonus stuff. Oh you know what. I also wrote a song for us being on vacation, So there'll be an episode with a vacation song, which I think I think it'll be really funny for people.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe not for scary. I gotta say we missed the boat on something. We did something today on the Morning show. We had a special guest up that came in and this is something we should have done during the pandemic, but this guy thought of first and now he's making a mint. This just goes to show that put your mind to it, you could probably come up with the next best idea to make a million dollars. Not a sponsor, but Brody, there's a guy called the Canoli Guy. Go on Instagram and do hashtag the Canoli Guy.
Speaker 2: Not a sponsor.
Speaker 3: I met this guy at paison Fest back in November, which is like a lemon Cello event. It was the people from stretch to mutz where it's like a muzzarella stretch. I think I talked about it on the podcast. It was an all Italian event when it like it was how to make lemon cello. The chow and cello people were there, but and then and then stretch stretched. The much is like they you know, they do a whole show for you. They make mutzuel and then they stretch it across meat ball sliders. So the Canoli guy was there. It's called correll od Canoli. This dude decided during the pandemic, how can I make some money? He strapped a Canoli prep station to his chest via the do you remember do you remember if you must have seen the old movies in the nineteen thirties and forties where they would walk through the aisles with the things strapped over there your cigarettes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has one of those things. It's like it kind of jet jettisons baseball games too. Yeah yeah, right right way there. They carry the beer and they carry the candy. Yeah, they stuck the candy. Yeah, the jet Jennison's out from your chest and it's strapped over your shoulders. He basically has.
Speaker 3: Sprinkles, chocolate chips, pistachios like canoe toppings, like in separate containers.
Speaker 2: And then he's got the canoli shells and in his hands, he's got the canoli piping bag, the big fat bag full of the marcapone cheese, the marscapone, got the big fat bag of cream in his head, the bag of cream. What kind of cream marscapone, marzipone, not Marzapan, marscapone, right, marscapone, that's what can march coupon, whatever canoli.
Speaker 3: Cream is made of, and al capone. And basically, if you're Italian and you know Canoli's, or if you're not Italian but you know Canoli's, you know the freshest canolis are the ones that are piped right in front of you, because the shell stays crunchy and the cream is creamy. But you don't get freshly piped, freshly piped on the he pipes it live on the scene. He goes, he takes the canoli shelles on one side and then goes the other side, and he hands and then you says what would you like for your topping? Oh you want sprinkles, dips it in, dips it in one side and the sprinkles the other side, in the in the chrunck of chips.
Speaker 2: Here's your canoli. So he's available for parties, this dude is.
Speaker 3: He's got ten guys out there now and ten different of these canoli stations, and he walks around the party handing out making canolis. He said he's gonna try it in Times Square. He's gonna walk around Times Square and just hand out canoli's to people.
Speaker 2: But as a way of promoting his business, is he wearing gloves? Yes, he's wearing Yes. Now when he's freshly piping it. There's one special trick you have to do to make a canoli. What especially when you're freshly piping it? Yeah, what's that? You gotta give him that dude that night. Yeah, you gotta give him that hawk tool you get him in the howk on that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: We should talk about her real quick. But but just to finish up what I'm saying, for no other reason than the fact that I was enamored and just amazed by what this guy does, I'm like, why didn't we think of that brody. We're from Brooklyn, We're I'm Italian, but you eat Canoli's. Why do we not think of like, you know, I guess a lot of great idea ideas with its not something. I don't think that guy is going to be a millionaire making Canoli's to order. You kidding me? You know?
Speaker 3: I bet you he charges thousands of dollars to show up for one hour at a party.
Speaker 2: How much could that cost? He needs some cream, you need some canoli shells, and you need some toppings. You're talking about chocolate chips. And why is that better than just buying a box of canolis? Because it's a gimmick. It's you. You add it to your party.
Speaker 3: It's a Why why do people get a donut truck or an ice cream truck at the end of their wedding When they're done with the wedding and then people are on their way out, they want something gimmicky.
Speaker 2: In fact, the truck might have like thirty flavors of ice cream, right, but catering hall might not. Yes, but what's this guy doing that I can't get from a box of Canoli's.
Speaker 3: He's actually walking around and making live canolis live in your face and handing them out. I'm telling you it's a brilliant idea.
Speaker 2: Not sold I'm not sold on it. Dude.
Speaker 3: He's growing in popularity. Google hashtag the Canoli guy. You'll see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Anyway, how about you having a bar mitzvah, your thirteen year old boy. Okay, you're not getting Canoli's done not getting. But you know the ceremony for a bar mitzvah is to bring you into manhood. You're a man once you're bar mitsfead. Yes, so how about you get this girl? She comes and she she does this.
Speaker 4: Night.
Speaker 2: So if you if that's a good bird, that that's a good bar mitsa present right there, if you've been living under if you've been living under a rock. I'm fascinated by this story too.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: These two women were interviewed by some podcasts well whatever, some podcast guy, and he put them the microphone, a microphone in their face and he said, uh so, what's the thing that makes your mang go crazy? And bet or something like that, and you know they're rolling she he rolls up to these two hot chicks in Nashville.
Speaker 2: They were in Nashville, walking on on street on the street, and she just nonchalantly comes right out with it. When asked the question what makes my man hot, she just, oh, you give him that hawk tour and spit on that thing and basically she does the hawk taw into the microphone. Uh, like it was that thing.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so Ever, since this happened, it went super viral. It's probably the most played clip on TikTok. You can't get away from it.
Speaker 2: So people are remixing it, like I think, like like Tiesto or Diplo, like did some fucking m song about it. I'm kidding, and I'm not the girl in the video. That is a different girl I have. Yeah, there's a girl named Elena. Everybody thinks it's hard, but it's not right.
Speaker 3: So so ever, since this happened, and because people are making memes, the memes are hilarious.
Speaker 2: They have you know, they'll have you know what, have I fix my my broken stereo and then they give it that howk.
Speaker 3: Tour or or nurse nurses to their patients when it when they're trying to how do you get that rectel tube in there? You gotta give it that hawk tour and then stick it, you know, what I'm saying. But they have her on a they do all this green screen stuff.
Speaker 2: It's funny as fuck. So here's a remix.
Speaker 3: There's better ones out there. That's that's great too, But that's an example that I found. But yes, so people are the remixing it. People are me proud of this.
Speaker 2: But the green screen is like has her in it and then the background is something else or whatever. Yeah, I understand that there is one. Well, let me ask you a question. Scary would that be a turn on for you if at a in the middle of your engaging in activities with your your your partner, and all of a sudden you hear her say hawk two. I understand that she's not gonna say those right, well, but if she so, people are now so people looking for her. And now this is my fascination. Why, like the internet wants to know who she is? Get it either people want to find her for what reason do they think they're gonna get a hawk hokta? So we don't know where she is. Uh.
Speaker 3: She's listed as Haley Welsh or Helly Walsh uh in the in the original video, But when you google that and you look for her.
Speaker 2: On social media, there's no there's no wi. She's nowhere to be found. People think, give the girl that they list is the other girl. The other girl.
Speaker 3: Yes, she did not discontinue or shut down her social media. She's enjoying it. She's just watching anyway. She's kind of in the background. But the Hailey girl who said sent this magical line which broke the internet the other day, well it's it's then the topic of everyone's conversation and there's another remix along, So yeah, that's the for whatever reason.
Speaker 2: So people suspect you to lead in her social media, and she might have, but if I was harsh, well what I would do if I was her, I would lean in to it and start making some money, or Philly leans into it, if you know what I mean. Make some money off the damn thing, because other people are making money off of it. Did you see all the money money off it? Less, there's already merchs out there. There are people met with with hawk toy hats, and okay, so by the way, it's it's h a w k t u a h hawktua and so now there are people with hawk to a hats, hawk to a shirts. And these are people that are just capitalizing off of her bones and she's the one. She needs the credit, she needs the money. Okay, Now, does she stand a chance to make more money than the Canoli guy? I mean, well in the short run, in the short burst, yes, yeah, she's gonna have like this fifteen minutes that are gonna expire. I think Canoli Guy's in it for the long haul. Yeah, really okay that I think she'll make more money in a week, but than Canoli guy in the rest of whatever reason.
Speaker 3: I think she's losing out right now by not show in her face. I mean, she needs to come correct.
Speaker 2: She needs to. Parents didn't like it, maybe her boyfriend didn't like it. She needs to. Maybe she realizes she was drunk and she looks like maybe not the the best example of I don't know, I fee shamed. It sucks because well literally literally yeah, but but it sucks because if I it's one move in bit that makes a man. Oh, here here's the original, the original question. Here we go, one that makes a man go crazy? Every time? I got to get that. Well, that's not original, that's a remix, all right. Anyway, do you understand where I'm coming from though, wouldn't you want wouldn't you want to just take ownership of it, so this way you get the credit. She deserves the money lottery, and they don't come forward. That's hitting the lottery. Serve money for that's hitting the lottery. She went viral, she went supervised, She broke the internet. She deserves l for saying she spits on her boyfriend's dick. But she deserves doesn't want to be known for that.
Speaker 3: She deserves the proceeds of all that merch that people are printing now and anyone who's capitalizing on their music.
Speaker 2: People are making money off a downloads. People are buying that song, and she's she lent her voice to if anyone's buying this song, but there's no one song. Well, okay, you could do an ai. You can do a version right now and put it out there for the slices to buy for ninety nine cents, and you're gonna pocket all that money. You see what I'm saying. She needs a piece of that. That's publishing. When people write a script, when people say a lie, they're not writing anything. But she coined that. Unto her, she coined the phrase. And people are making getting rich off of her bones or her boyfriend's bone. My question is your question, what do people expect to do once they find her? Like I understand if like a late night talk show wants to put her on, like Jimmy Fallon would have her on on a heartbeat you think so, right, like the Kevin side girl. Yeah, but even though that the context and the unfortunately, you know, I mean, because the content all she says is spin on that thing. She doesn't say dick or whatever, right, but it's insinuated. I don't know if anyone all right, but continue? Yeah, you said he would have the Roots do a song with her and and with the with the kid instruments and make it a huge viral hit, right with the tambourine, rocking steels and the xylophones. Okay, you know, ding ding ding ding ding K two spin on that thing and she just says, keeps saying it and maybe playing it would be huge. The other talk shows too serious for that. Yeah, all right, like carpool Karaoke if that was still a thing. Maybe have her with James Gordon. Oh no, if Fallon can find her and have her on and do a bit with the Roots, that would be massive. Right, But who else is gonna like, what are you gonna do with her? Have her show up at a w w E event. I think she's missing out by you know, that's not a bad idea. She'd kill at w w A. Of course she would come out and or you have or UFC. And you know who is the guy who's the football the food the football guy, Tua t u a. There's something going on with him too. Oh someone know somebody did a hawk and then Tua hawk Tua They did something like that. I don't know anyway, I know we've gone on and on about the hawk to a girl. We need to come up with it. You need to go do a video and talk about your best sex move with your guy. We need you talk backs, folks. LVE was your talkbacks? What's your move? What's your moving bed? Here? Isn't your move?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: That could be? That could be? That be huge.
Speaker 3: See now, if I now, if someone caught me off guard and half drunk in the middle of Tennessee and I'm I'm walking down the block, or I'm at the San Gennaro Feast and somebody put the mic in my face and said that, excuse hey, man, what's your favorite move in bed, and I'll be like, I just do a little.
Speaker 2: Now that and I could walk away. That moment could go viral. But guess what, Guess what I'm not doing. I'm not deleting my social media and I'm not going into hiding. I'm gonna take a moderate of her social media. It's like, it's like when.
Speaker 3: People steal your parodies, Brodie, and that you wrote and you worked and you sweated and you toiled to do you know, and write it out and then they make money off of you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. See, here's what we do. So delete this part of the podcast, and then we go to a feast of some kind of festival and then I film you doing it. I just go up to you, hey man, what's your your favorite moving bed? And then we release it as if it's not staged, because half the videos on TikTok are staged. That was not keep sending me, yeah slices, keep sending me videos. Can you believe what happened on a plane? It's staged. It's the same plane set. It's not a real plane. Why is there somebody with a camera? Well, hey, so much so, why don't we stay sothing, Haley Welch, show yourself. That's her name. I think that that's who is tagged, and the other one is the right. She's got about three more days of fame before she's done, and no one's gonna keep you. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Come, come, correct now, get yourself out there. And the other girl, the poor girl that was mistaken for her that you were playing audio from before, because then she came out and said, it's not me.
Speaker 2: I swear. She does look close enough that you could be like, oh wait a minute, that's time, but it's not her, not her. Okay, we gotta take a break. It's podcast. You want to hit me with another AI song? And by the way, will the next break. We're gonna leave you with our the montage that Adam Gag did for us for the three hundredth episode, So you gotta do. What's the next version? Rock or hair band? We get a hair band one one hair band. Yeah, we won't play the whole thing, We'll just play the first part again. I got pop two hair band and rock one and hairband two. U go with uh, whatever the one not the pop one? What's the one after that? Hot tour, Wow Pop, what pop? Ska pop two? Hairband one? They do hairband one, Okay, hairband one, this is uh. We won't play the whole three Scary Jones. We won't. He started in twenty seventeen Scary and Brody. Brody and Scary.
Speaker 4: Scary wanted to do a birthday list, but Brody got pissed.
Speaker 2: Scary skating rich by slipping sponsors in them. When Brody catches him, he yells the Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 4: He said he wouldn't last, but since the zero episode, they've done three hundred shows.
Speaker 2: Comino Vegetables and Diet Cocono. I scary Oh was in mistake to enter. He claims that he.
Speaker 4: Tried fly twice from Brooklyn and Industrial Clothes, the Scaries uf os.
Speaker 2: It's been three hundred shows. Now bring your fucking jam pone, all right. The scariest girlfriend is an alien. Brody just cut screwed again. They well, we gotta taste a little taste. I feel like this is I feel like we're doing a flight of wines, you know, like when they do the flight flight and then I'm gonna put the whole all the episodes up, all those songs.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like you take it, you swallow it in your mouth, and you spit it in the spit bucket. At wine events you have bit to one of those brody Yes, of course you spit. You spit it in the proof. So that's what you don't get drunk. You give it an old hawk to.
Speaker 2: See. It's catchy, dude. We should do a wine event the hawk to a wine event. See what I'm saying. She's missing out come correct, Haley? All right? Anyway, there was some stuff that you wanted her name. Oh you know, I want to talk about Costco today. I wanted your opinion, Okay, Scarf. You you know when you go to Costco and you go to leave and they check your receipt, they look at your receipt and they make sure what's in the car. Oh yeah, they do that to me. A best part you don't steal a television set. There were two lines when I was leaving. Now, would you rather go on the line with a really good employee or the really bad employee? I mean, duh, the good employee. You're wrong? Okay, tell you why? Why? Because one line was moving really quickly and one line was moving really slowly, and I couldn't figure out why until I looked ahead to the two employees on the front of the line and one girl whose line was moving faster, who's doing the Uh yeah, I got got a nice dagna. And the other girl, the good employee, was matching every item on the receipt to every item in the cart. And when I got up there, she's like one, two, and then she looks at the receipt yep, nine items. Okay, thank you. Go to the line with the girl to give a shit about her job, doesn't care if you steal. I'm not saying I would hire her. I'm not saying I want her as my daughter. I'm saying if you noticed the girl's giving the old she had like the red flags like at the airport, right the guys at the airport, Yeah, direct the planes. He's like, get out, get out weekend an the other girls going three. My god, somebody's looking for a raise. Meanwhile, the line is to the back of the store. Would be I had to jump off. I was gonna jump off the lane, and you know what people did to me. The three people behind me jumped off from behind me. That on the other lane. Oh, they saw the girl was doing the old right this way, here we go, Bye bye, thank you for flying Costco. Bye bye, Wow, you have a receipt and a cart, bye bye, bye bye bye. You could have walked out with watermelons and television sets and five pounds gawns of mayo that wouldn't have matted clothing. A washing machine could have just right out. Wow, the other girl welcome? Is that the nine ounce or is it the seven ounce? Which? Ah? Uh? So in that case, the good employees suck because they're checking everything. The employ suck. Yeah, they just checking. Wait, you know, hold on here, your receipt is a mile long. That's aff So yeah, so you know what I want the bad What other situations when I want the bad employee? Oh, when you go to when you go to a place that serves the food like Chipotle, give a shit like yeah, spoons, spoons.
Speaker 3: You know where I want the bad employee as a bartender, because the good employee they use the jigger.
Speaker 2: The jigger, what the jigger? Jigger? Who the jigger is? The is the double sided silver cup that has uh that one side is bigger than the other west side? Well well there, yeah, well there are different sides there's one one is one ounce, and one is two ounces. I think it's for measuring proper liquor.
Speaker 3: Now best used in a cocktail situation where you need exact amounts when you're making a complicated cocktail and you got the shaker going in one hand.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know where I hate when they use that rum and coke? Right, vodka? So yeah, I want a tito soda. Oh hold on, let me pour this Tito's into the jigger to make sure that you your one ounce poor is just a one ounce poor. And so that's the good employee at the bar. By the way, are you pronouncing the r at the end of jigger? Jigger? J I G g E R And might that is? That? Should be right? Yes? Yeah, So so with the bar when the bartender, I'll tell you all the let's go to all the places though, hold on, wait, we want bad employees. I just was let me finish.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to say, you got so the the worst the bartender is, the more they don't give a fuck, so they'll just pour it right out of the bottle. They'll quote eyeball it into your glass, which is right, and they always overpour, so it's good for the customer, bad for the owner.
Speaker 2: But when they're giving you buybacks after one drink, oh right, freebee. Yeah yeah, so that's where I want the bad employee, the good bartender. No, thank you.
Speaker 3: I'll pass on you because you're gonna measure everything and I don't. I want to get a little more drunk. Then you're gonna make me with a with a you know, perfect poor Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Got, I got two. You want me to do it one at a time, okay, bank teller enough said, oh that's all discount the money. If I could have change of a five please seven, eight, nine, eleven, twelve thirteen. I want the girl at the Costco counting out my dollar bills. Yeah, yeah, thanks for my five. Also, I want someone who's a bad car salesman, bad cars. Well, didn't talk to my manager. You can have it for twenty one thousand. I need to go in the back. Yeah, so basically in any situation. Yeah, we paid twenty one thousand for the call. You can have it between one. Any retail situation where money's coming out of your pocket. You want the bad employee, right, I want the band employee. So I wanted to band employee cost go today and I didn't get it. You know where I want a good employee airline pilot, yeah, hospital, yeah, good employe please yeah, good employee absolutely, yeah. Yeah, truck driver, truck driver on the road next to it. Yeah. Good employee, yeah, good employee. Yeah, thanks all right. Also, when I go to a restaurant in order nachos without scallions, I would like a good employee please the same right, and uh, chef, the person cooking my food. I want the good employee because I want my food to taste great, less filling. Yeah, absolutely, chef is good. Oh a strip club, Oh yeah, give me the good employee. Oh you want to bat you want a batty? By the way, is there Hawk two in the champagne room? I don't know. I don't think there's Hawk to it. Get it right, bro, it's Hawk tour Oh. I'm sorry I have to perfectly quote some drunk dits from Tiktokha thek tour ty. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna go ahead and not release this until seven thirty pm because I want to talk about something that's happening at seven.
Speaker 2: Thirty pm if I can, Okay, I'm going to put a time on. But all the people that want to hear you this at five o'clock when they're driving down. I know, but I can't blow a surprise as a surprise, and I want to talk about it because I want your opinion on it. Put that at the end and tell people, Okay, no no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, we gotta I'm gonna I'm gonna set this auto set seven seven A clause.
Speaker 2: Are you having an appearance on the Jersey short No?
Speaker 1: No, no no.
Speaker 3: So by the time you hear this, the surprise will be blown. But my buddy Jason Smaller, my buddy Jason Smaller is turning fifty years old and we are going to surprise him tonight. Here comes at We're taking him to a party. His buddy who owns his partners with him in business in the law firm, is throwing the party.
Speaker 2: But his friends and family are going to be there. All the Brooklyn boys are going to be there, or our Brooklyn crew. Not Brody. Brody doesn't know these people. We we and us will be in us Not well, it's a different Brooklyn crew, but it's my other Brooks stand by, other other Brooklyn friends, the ones that grow. By the way, does Jason does Jason listen to this podcast? He may, but his daughter's it doesn't matter. Somebody could be a dick and then tell him blow the surprise. Everybody knows about this party with him. Yes, so you're not releasing the podcast to protect one person. Well, someone could co tell him. Someone could suck up the surprise. Scary, scary, You're about to be surprised. You gonna tell him Shady Jue Mobster is gonna find out his number and call him anyway. So we're surprised. But here's the thing. It's my responsibility to bring Jason into the room.
Speaker 3: At seven thirty. So here's the bit of the issue. Jason is a bourbon drinker and I know this. So about a month and a half ago, I said to him, Jay, Mike, I got this really cool bourbon event going on on Friday, June twenty. First, I'm like, do you want you want to come with me? I said, Now, I knew nothing about berman, so I started googling like expensive, rare bourbons, I said, he goes, Dude, he you know I love bourbon, I said, I said yeah. I said, Look, my buddy is in the liquor business and he's one of the people running the event, and we're going to have this thing. It's going on on on on the twenty first, on the at night. You want you want to be my plus one? He's oh, what are they going to have there? And I'm like, oh, dude, they're going to have like Eagle Rare and Pappy Van Winkle. Then I'm reading off of like like the most expensive bourbon's out there. Okay, and he's he's getting more excited by the minute. He goes, dude, don't say anything else. He goes, I'm putting it on my calendar. It's the only day that I have off, the only day that I don't have anything going on. It's on the calendar a month and a half ago, since that moment. His actual birthday, it's in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: That's irrelevant. Oh so it's not even close. Yeah, that's irrelevant.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, well, right, The point is he told me, he's he's followed up with me two to three more times about this event.
Speaker 2: He is so hooked.
Speaker 3: He's got no clue that he's going to be surprised. But because he's such a bourbon kind of and he knows this is a quote expensive ticket is this guy.
Speaker 2: Is he gonna be fucking disappointed? He thinks we're walking into a room. Because this is what's going through my head now. He even like followed up a spensive bottle of bourbon for him. Yesterday he was telling me, he's like, he goes, dude, we're still on for tomorrow night, right Friday night. I said, yeah, we're on, We're on. He's all right, man, can't wait, Man, see you there, because I'll seeing so. So I'm bringing him in. I'm bringing him to a restaurant first, and I'm gonna walk him in when it's time. But I'm getting nervous now that because he's so looking forward to drinking this rare bourbon, these rare bourbons that we're gonna walk in and ask you for a website till he can. You know, he's not that guy, but he you know, has nothing to do with him being like suspect. He has bought hook Line and Sinker into this fucking plan. So we're gonna walk in and now I'm gonna be like married of course, yes, is his wife's gonna have a couple of really expensive bottles of bourbon there for him. I feel like I need to tell her to bring something. You better tell him, becau. He's gonna walk in there and go, what am I? It's gonna be surprise, is gonna be fifty people surprise, and then all the surprise. The event you thought you were going to is not here, right, But it's a surprise party for him. So what I'm saying is is the fact that the gift is not there. He wants the bourbon. You fucked him, You fucked yourself. He's gonna walk in and go, okay, great, where's the bourbon? You're like, no bourbon? No, but but but then he'll understand that I needed to create a lie to get him into this, to lure him in, to get him into the room, and and mission accomplished, and he's surrounded by his friends and family, some people who flow up from other cities are there, and everything Rip Van Winkle, Pappy happy Van Winkle, whatever, Pappy Van you better, you better have, you better have at least one bottle of something for him. Holy shit. So I'm thinking, like, dude, what if he's fucking disappointed and like, surprise, imagine scary you told me like, hey, listen, I got I got a meet and greet with kiss, and I'm hosting it. I want you to come and kiss. I'm like, oh my god, I'm gonna be kiss. This is great. Then I show up and like my cousins there like, what the fuck is kiss? That's exactly your fucking cousins. You're like, but look, your cousin is wearing makeup. That's something the same thing scary, right, No, no, no, uh uh no, you are.
Speaker 3: He sees his family all the time. But yeah, but some of us flew up. There's gonna be people there from other cities. I got boy baldfrek Grannie's flying in from Nashville. My friend Nicole's flying from Charlotte. So you can't tell me he's.
Speaker 2: Not gonna like they better have some suspensive bourbon with them, some some bappy man with Nashville. Yeah, holy shit. He you know he's gonna do, is gonna huck to and walk to heell? Wow, wow, you set yourself up. I mean, whose idea was this? Mine? Yours?
Speaker 3: Right, it was my idea. Then you're hold on there. His buddy and his wife put it on me to get him. Be goes, oh, you're getting him into the room. I'm like, me, So that's the best thing I could come up with.
Speaker 2: No, you're gonna owe him something. You're gonna owe him a bourbon fest that coming up, like tasting or something. He's gonna be What if he like, does he smoke cigars when he when he drinks bourbon. He's not a cigar. He's okay, But what if he's like fantasizing, like, oh my god, I can't wait till I'm gonna have the best night of my life. I'm gonna be drinking free bourbon, my favorite stuff I've dreamed about having. Yeah, he's never had some of this stuff. And also, there's gonna be I told him it was gonna I said, I said the distillery they want to I said, they want to sample new product and test it out like unreleased product. So he thinks he's getting the exclusive on some.
Speaker 3: Of these tastes, on some of these bourbons that aren't even released in the public yet.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be telling his buddies he's gonna go to work, which what was the best bourbon He told everybody that he was going to this thing. Wow, listen, great idea, but poor execution. I'm sorry. He's gonna look around He's the first thing he's gonna do is go, oh my god, I'm so surprised. They look around the room for the bourbon. He's gonna think it's a bourbon event that his family is at. Siri and Brodie. All right, Bertie, you have time for the I think it is. But did you have another song that you were gonna drop on us? You're gonna gonna drop it like it's hot or is that was it? No? I have I have a special song, a vacation song that I'm gonna release while you're on wherever you are, right, So all right, So before we get into that, we're gonna leave it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna leave you with the montage from our boy Adam Geg thank you again for for putting together the best the highlights of our last couple of last one hundred episodes. But before we do that, just a little scheduling, little housekeeping here, and then I have I have a request ahead.
Speaker 2: So I'm going away. I'm going to uh Costa Rica, followed by a family vacation again to the Bahamas Bahamar with again with the family, and then I'm gonna be at the Jersey Shore for for the fourth of July week weekend with Robin and we're gonna be so I'm not coming back.
Speaker 3: I seriously won't see my apartment until like July sixth, or it's gonna be crazy.
Speaker 2: It's gonna six to seven. You know where Scary lives. You can have a six point four million dollar entertainment system. So yeah, So for two weeks, the Morning Show is going on vacation. Elvis ran the Big Show where we're our wife for two weeks. Elvis is going to Bali and he's going to going to Singapore. Everyone's going all over the place anyway. The point is, everyone, this is our two.
Speaker 3: Week break which we take every year, which we're forced to take because our union says we have to take your head.
Speaker 2: Union says we have to take anyway. So we are going away. So in its place, going away for two weeks. Yes, in its place, I will release an episode with the full versions of all of the three hundred episode songs, and then I will release another another episode, just another bonus episode with a special vacation song that I put together. So this is a separatehab you'll enjoy. I mean, it'll be a couple of minutes out of your life. Okay, I'll be numbered. It won't be episode three want and just be some bonus content fee to listen to do if you choose to.
Speaker 3: All right, so yeah, now me, what about my my schedule? H well, i'd like that was my question, Brody. What where are you doing for your brain your vacation?
Speaker 2: Well, in addition to the fact, I will be at the my New Townhome Complex pool It opens officially seven days a week as of tomorrow, I will be poolside every day regardless of the weather. But tomorrow Saturday to twenty second, I will be at Mammoth Racetrack in New Jersey at the New Jersey Pizza Festival, eating pizza.
Speaker 3: Gotta be honest, like a madman, very jealous because I saw some of the places that are showing up, and I saw some of the previews.
Speaker 2: God, Brooklyn Square will be and Toronto's and oh my god. And I'll be wearing my Brooklyn Boys pizza shirt. I'll be easy to spot. How clever is that? And there's tickets available for this too, Yes, NJ Pizza Festival dot com, I think, but I keep tweeting out the link and I keep posting link on Instagram. It's at the Search New Jersey piece. It's an open it's an open event. It's at Mammoth Park Racetrack and it's from eleven to six and you just show up and you can buy tickets there. But I do believe that you have to pay for pizza right per pizza. The admission just gets you to the into the racetrack to be bucks for like sample slices. It's not gonna be ten dollars. It's not gonna be ten dollars a slice. No, no, no, no, no, no, it's not I don't get a misquote, but I believe it's a few dollars for like, yeah, sample sized slices you can eat like from everybody. Yeah, it's gonna be good. And it's even one place bringing New Haven style pizza. So if you're a big fan of New Haven style, I believe there will be a New Haven style pizza there. Are you gonna get on the MI C or what not? Peas you can get on the M I S, M I C the mic. No, I'm not getting on the mic. I'm not putting the hunk in the bunker, okay now, but I am part of the VIP staffing. Actually what they're calling me is I'm one of the influencers. I'll take pictures and video and it are you gonna are you bringing a guest plus one? I am bringing a plus one. I'm bringing my one of my one of my cousins. Okay, good, and the two of us will be eating pizza, all right, and then after that, you know what we're gonna do? What eat more pizza? Let me know how it is. Change from my I may change to my Brooklyn Boys shirt into my Brooklyn Boy Slices shirt. It's both appropriate. Look out, I may do that. Now we get this montage, Yeah, we got this. It captures our show. I think Adam gag he did a fantastic job. Thank you so much forget a Way to thank him properly, and Michael as well for your your f U list. We appreciate it. And if you're going to leave it, talk license. Thank you for three hundred episodes. I'm supporting us and Slice time. Yeah no, really no, this has been amazing and if we can get the word out to more people to spread the love, spread love, it's the Brooklyn way.
Speaker 3: Hello, let's get let's get more people listening to this podcast. As we eumbark on another three hundred episodes together. And if you want to comment on this episode and leave a talk back, don't do it just yet. Wait until let's say, let's call it the week.
Speaker 2: Of July fourth.
Speaker 3: July first, you can leave it because I know they because it'll expire by the time we listened away, right, so.
Speaker 2: Try to remember what you were excited about to leave us a talk back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, July, start leaving your talkbacks for this episode on July first, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, enjoy the montage everyone, and thanks for everything. We are back. This is an event the Spearmint Rhino Gentlemen's Club Private event Invite. We'll be flying in Spearmint Rhino Entertainers so to celebrate and opening on the twenty eighth Grand all say grand opening.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm thinking about our old school Z one hundred dinner that we're going to be having. What who are we thinking about for this time around?
Speaker 4: So scary you me?
Speaker 2: Sal Brandon, Bernie would love to get Greg and Cubby. Brian's coming into town that weekend. Yeah, but yeah, it's the usual. So you're came with Brody. Then I'm going to invite Brody. No, Brody, is he on the line with us right now?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Is there anybody else on the planet you could have mentioned other than me, Josh, I'm not saying that. Sometimes I don't have to cut a dingle berry off my bijon's ass. Oh. Sometimes it's like a little chocolate chip. Oh my god, little chocolate chips.
Speaker 4: He goes.
Speaker 2: You see, always look at the chocolate chip. He did snip it off right. Brooklyn was sponsored by Nestle's toll House coal House. No, it's more like whole house. Hello Hio, Yeah, hashtag whole house. The real action started when I flew to Cartagena, because as soon as you walk outside, their panhandlers everywhere. My buddy left his iPhone thirteen in his back pocket, so a seven year old kid popped the phone out of his pocket. They fucking bolted, and my one friend thought he was gonna be a nice guy and get him. Was handed his phone over to the locals. Well he might as well have. He pulls out a lot of fucking cash from his pocket. What to give to the kid. It's because kid wanted to some kid wanted to play a dice game. Oh, your tourists three people are coming New York and play three card Monty most. I'm just gonna blanket this and I know this is people that are Colombian goes a blanket there was. This has been brought to you by the Cardaina turresan board, Scary Jones from the streets, from the hood getting boattocks. Okay, we'll wait a second. I got the Zeeman Zeman, so they injected me with Zeeman. All right, it's so funny, you got a Zeeman facial. I'll just sit here and I'll wait until you finish your jokes. I'm finding it very hard to swallow this whole Zeman story. Danks. No. When I got into the Blue Lagoon shower locker room, h I had my method of how I was going to get around the nudity of it. There was like there was man ass everywhere. They were just like dropping trowel. I had like ballsack in my face. I saw the hand What right? What ride did you go on? Dude? The locker room was. I couldn't believe you're trying to kiss the Blonnie stones while you were there. If I went into a ball uptown and I was the only white guy, am I killing it is he killing it with the black ladies. Look, I have to fit Brody. Is black girl handsome? Though? What the what is that? What does that mean? That's my new Twitter handle? White girl average looking, but black girl handsome? God?
Speaker 4: Got hit?
Speaker 2: I got I was having sex this woman would would not lock her dog up, and then the dog jumps on the bed and next thing you know, the dog licked my asshole. Whoa what the was that? Holy shit? I was like, oh my God, and all of a sudden, I just felt, what the fuck? You gotta you gotta rin tintin jobs. You have the return of Katie Babs. Katie Blabs over a body, Katie Babs. And guess what, I'm not hungover from Las.
Speaker 4: Vegas because I got one of those liquid ivs put in my arm.
Speaker 2: Where else would you put the ivy in your fucking eyeball? I put the IV in my arm, man, because I'm fucking crazy like that, right, And I didn't get hungover because I'm fucking rad. Katie Babs. Scary Jones came in wearing a shirt that said Jimmy Hendricks on It. Scary Jones does not like Jimmy hendricks Scary Jones I said, scary name three Jimmy Hendrick songs. Guess what he could not I said, I said purple Haze, and then I started grappling. Yeah, I couldn't. My mind couldn't think. So I'm yes, I know I could sing his songs. Hey Joe, Hey Joe. That's it. And we go to see a play called Take Me Out. There are two scenes of full on male nudity. It's a it's a it's a pot pourri penis. It's a penis potpourri. There's a couple of guys on the stage on the right side who are not a threat to me. And then there's an actor in the play. He's got some big deal energy, big deal energy, and he's on the left side of the stage. I'm trying desperately to get my wife's attention to look to the right. Did you see anything up there?
Speaker 4: She liked.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say, hopefully not. Let me get some audio here. Oh boy, I feel better tomorrow when I use tonight. What's with the booze dust? So if they were like, ye't do it like that, like over accentuate bruise dust. Right now they're offering twenty percent hit no with bitch hit this. I'm sorry, bitch coat the jingle not cool. I'm not a bird expert per se, but I watch, say I watch the only thing you know about birds is when you cover them in sauce and cheese. I watch a lot of bird videos.
Speaker 3: The gray ones, the gray ones, talk some of them the African and all you have all the name of the African gray that would a minute, the African gray?
Speaker 2: If what if there was another gray? Don't go there, okay, And I'm not going to my man the African gray. That's what I'm thinking you are gonna do. You're a douche.
Speaker 3: I'm literally trying to redo my bathroom. I've lived here for quite a long time. Right, it's time.
Speaker 2: Well how much did they quote you? How much they they want? Fucking twelve dollars? That fuck? They said to me this, he goes. You want a toilet that screws into the wall and doesn't touch the floor, toilet, the floating total A floater. I don't have. The only floaters I want is in the toilet. I don't want to floating toilet.
Speaker 3: You heard about chat GPT, right, you know what this is? Chat jipp It could write a song. I could write a hit song. Say, write a song that's gonna sell a million copies.
Speaker 2: Woo is the best, funnier than the rest. So it's a clever guy. The made this song with Ai. It's right, skin, you're an asshole? Was that necessary? There's two guys behind the counter selling shirts, so I'm like, I think that's Steve I son fire right, because yeah, you call me so, he says to me, listen, after the show, my father will stop and take pictures in meat people get out, gives me the shirt. He turns the digital screen around for the tip. Oh, his father's name is on the shirt. He's getting paid and he's rich. The dilemma is he gave you a tip.
Speaker 4: A tip for what.
Speaker 2: I think. If you're getting a tattoo under your boob, be your boob, around your boob you get, I call it a tiptoo. What about a bag two? That's a twat two? Oh, oh my god, you're went there. I had, well, I had at a better name than you. Gave it a minute, I got another one. But if you get a tattoo between you button and you and your privates, a taint to a taint too. I had a family. They were there an hour. Scary. I see the guy go into my bathroom. He sits down on the toilet. This guy took a ship in your toilet. He went into my bathroom, my private bathroom. I hid every roll of toilet paper and every box of tissues in He wiped his on your towel. I don't know what I hid the towels. There was nothing to wipe with. One of your dogs, brown dogs in my car genius dog kill my joke. You fuck Mario Carbone, the owner of Sidel's studio. I have to say, this is the first time I think I'm right upset. I'm not gonna be there. I would like to tell him to his face not to put so much fucking dill in the Mazi ball soup. And by the way, there's nothing more Jewish sounding than Mario Carbone. If the Mario wasn't enough, Carbone certainly is I arrest my case, Julia? Is it?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Michael McDonald, he's white. Michael McDonald is why you didn't know Michael McDonald was white? From the Dewbie Brothers. It's not Doobie and the brothers. Michael McDonald. Neither of those names sounds that sounds like this. Michael McDonald's white with a beard. You thought your whole life he was black. Oh my god, he's white. Right, we're gonna officially launch the uh Slice Time podcast. It's gonna be Oh well, you just gave away the name. Oh yeah, Oh I think I'm being recorded again. I don't know again from Hey, Rode and Scary Jamie from Queen's Here, Andrew, I'm saying New York here.
Speaker 4: Hey, it's Maggie for Miami, Danny the Blind Radio guys, all right, Ted, Miowa, it's niney hair monocam.
Speaker 2: Brody and scary, Scary and Brody. It's dead a he from the Bronx over there. Oh boy, this is Chad from all from Illinois. Good afternoon. My name is Dave Brown. This is a room get mone Hey, guys, Damn here hit the fucking jingle. Bitch, fucking yourselves, job job. Why would you show up at five o'clock o'clock? Damn scary. I'll go out with you and you can break up with me and make my car payments. It's a fun paenus, isn't it. I think the person that ship on the jeans is actually Brodie.
Speaker 4: Big Dip, Bob Ferrari, Spread and Pink Steve whatever your friend's names.
Speaker 2: Aren't Wait time, bring the fucking get the fuck out of here. Stop giving away other people's money for free. You just gotta expect they're gonna smash in your bed. No, you are one sick puppy up to you. You can't talk at a normal death level after ten o'clock in your apartment. What the fuck Scarry with his seaman head is not wrong? Good morning? This is your boy one hey brother, a brooken bus boy. I just want to remind everyone we should please limit our talk back because it gets really fucking annoying. You can't fit it in in three talk backs, then don't fucking say how can you argue with logic like that? This is something you're gonna want to comment on. I think I don't want to come. This is only comment on stuff scary. But all right, get off my sidewalk. Dude, you took a ship at Junior's Drop my mama, what fuck kind of Chinese restaurant doesn't have roast pork? So wait a minute. You thought for a second I was gonna let you charge me for this fuck off? That don't blame it on having a sea a moment. I'm a senior. Damn it. I threw away my fucking wallet. Brody, he was paulaying it at a wake. You can't parlay it awake. Fuck you douche, fuck you malware bites, Fuck up people, scary. I just said that, what podcast do you? I stick it? But I, oh, Maggie ordered the wrong part and you put in the wrong part, so you don't even have the right part. They fuck me. Oh my name's not Asia, who give me the cheap pink? Give me the cheap paint? And he's yelling at his dick. Don't do me like this. Come on, motherfucker work No, he goes, yeah, just pepp it the whole sound a whole. I'm like, you fucking knew here. I can't get into the ann Frank house. I said, what's the spot? What spot? What are you talking about? The Brady dogs are fucking I've been trying to get rid of this goddamn scooter for a year. Don't talk through the air. But he talks with the glass guy who's in the way of everybody. Dad, why don't you spend the ten dollars buy the books from me, and you can go fucking donate them Facebook marketplace, go fuck yourself. No, no paravans, But like, what kind of free this their can you get from a fucking dermatologist?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Like? Am I gonna get? Don't want to meet you because you're so awesome Berry Shaggy, Thanks fucking genius. You made a nun move, gave a spell roll with fucking cringe cheese. Hello, I'm stuck in the bathroom. Fuck her eyes, hashtead, fuck her eyes. I got dicked on this fucking peanut butter and stop lying to people, to me, many people they guessed to me. And you want the crappy currd cranky That's what I'm saying. Fuck Dodge, Fuck Mavis. It was a nail in my tie. Fuck you're lady down. Oh my god, Brodie, I hope nobody buy it from you. I love io back. I hope you'll blunder is defective. You are a nasty, awful woman and your glammar is terrible. Fuck you, ebee guy. This place is full of liars. Listen, I bought your dinner. Stop measuring. He's rifling through the garbage and guess who's Burger's up next. I fuck myself. Do you know the only way I can move the table? Scary closer to the rock? What show is she talking about? But what is my score?
Speaker 1: Rove?
Speaker 2: Click click?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Well? So we can't give you a credit because it wasn't canceled? Yes, I know you a man black last. His name is Less. It's not black Less. No, that fucked up my mailbox. You couldn't go with me to New Haven because he was gonna be in the car all day. Fuck you. I was at the gym late. I was working out, you know, like they just get up and fabreeze. Your asshole, Drew, don't tell me to download the app again, sir, you're not listening to me. Go ahead, Drew, what do you need me to do? I use your download app? Dree You didn't grow up with Nicki Minaj. Yes, I did. Scary starts peeing while I'm on the phone with him. I'm happy being rained on your goddamn kid's birthday party. It's like you're a for douchebag. You don't doubt me. What do you do for the mets? I own them? Fuck dad, one thought at a time, stopping, stopping, stop, stop, it's not this girl. Holy shit, you paid eighty dollars for stupid mushrooms. My sister Brittany is there, Well, where else would she be? She's attached to you. Ah, you quibbled over a fucking dollar six. A dollar six, bitch because they were in the app pot salty and juicy and it's butter. Okay, you paid for your dog to get a hand job. It looks nice. His tweet at this motherfucker. You've never freed up. Scary? You got time share? I got time shared? Those are straight fire on you. Ah, to admit it. Your house a piece of shit, that's right, It is a piece of shit. That's But do you know how many fucking vegans will be like super clean whatever, and then on the weekends they go and eat someone's ass. The wrinkled up in my wallet for a year card that had to manage his signature in the white box, This isn't the one I gave you. Can you do me a favorite? Can I get an extra bag of noodles? She goes, oh yeah, sure, fifty cents? And I realized to myself, wait a minute, I just qualified for General Soace chicken, and the fifty cents onto my Bill, I would like to free general soace chicken now. And I looked at it and I sweated sky, I went, were good? The return of we good? We're good? Decide the episode called two Angry Men? Isn't every episode called that? I'm D or D? They're both on the top shelf? Why did you put them here? Now? My food's called? She says, she had a really good excuse. She looks at me, She goes, oh, sorry, what what hit the song? Do you exhaust me? Do?
Speaker 4: I though?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's because we're both from That was amazing, Adam, Adam standing ovation, steady. Congratulations. Brody is gonna hook you up with a five hundred dollars AMEX gift card? What for you? Adam? What money? I don't know? No, wasn't that what? Brody?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Wait? Wait, where's the we and the US?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: It is Brody. Brody's got five hundred dollars for you in camp. Do not you work at a radio station, you figure out how to do it. Congratulations at Brody. That's so admirable of you to like to give Adam money out of your pocket. Does admirable? It's also imagination, it's your imagination. It's all you, Brodie's not gonna happen. It's all not Adam. I love you. I'll have a job so I'll figure something out my job. And thank you Michael.
Speaker 4: The Three.
Speaker 2: Boys Bros Boys b