Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Gatty and now he.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Yetty. We are going to talk war with Iran and our military analyst Mike Lyons looking forward to a huge story. But we have breaking news on something also huge. This is big.
Speaker 2: If we had a herd of donkeys, we would have them braying right now. The Supreme Court struck down most of President Trump's are sweeping tariffs, a ruling that deals a major blow to his signature economic policy, stinging political setback, and on leaching. Lord knows what logistical nightmare.
Speaker 3: Supreme Court rules Trump's emergency tariffs are illegal. This is breaking news. So now I can't even imagine. Oh boy, AnyWho.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the spicy times.
Speaker 3: Trump was asked yesterday about ongoing negotiations with Iran, as we've got the biggest military build up there since the Gulf War, and he said, this.
Speaker 4: Now is the time for Iran to join us on a path that will complete what we're doing.
Speaker 3: And if they join us, that'll be great.
Speaker 4: If they don't join us, that'll be great too.
Speaker 3: But it'll be a very different path.
Speaker 4: They cannot continue to threaten the stability of the entire region, and they must make a deal or if that doesn't happen, I maybe can understand if it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen, but.
Speaker 2: Bad things will happen if it doesn't.
Speaker 3: The theocracy of Iran has killed more US soldiers than any other country in the last half a century. Number one global exporter of terror. We're supposed to be engaged in a war on terror, if I remember correctly, number one exporter of state sponsored terror in the world. Trying to get a nuclear weapon, which almost everybody thinks would be a disaster for the planet. And yeah, now seems like a good time.
Speaker 2: And finally, the strange lack of discussion of all of these things in the media and the American people in general. To discuss all of that and more, my clients, military analyst joins us, Mike, greetings, how are you?
Speaker 5: Thank you money guys, great for having me and left out the greatest foreign policy failure of the United States in a post World War two era as Aarana has impacted so many lives since you know, since the revolution took place in seventy eight, seventy nine, and it's impacted my life. And I could go on and on, but it looks like the time is now.
Speaker 2: I was just going to say, I'm fond of saying, Mike that there are some problems that can't be solved, they can only be managed. But this does appear to be a moment where maybe the Iran problem could be quote unquote solved. A lot of risk there too as well.
Speaker 5: No question, and you know what the military targets are are remained to be seen, likely going after the nuclear capability. The first strike we took a few months ago definitely set them back, but it didn't actually take out all of their capability. You've got three stages of creating a nuclear weapon. You have you know, mining uranium ore, and the second phase is that in enrichment. We took out most of the enrichment facility. And then that third phase is weaponizing. They have ballistic missile systems, so they're all part of their process and that system there for us to actually make sure it goes away, we have to take out all capability in all three. Now, you won't take out the drain brain. Obviously, they're going to have the intellect to do this, but take away our capability of trying to create a nuclear weapons the mission right now, well.
Speaker 3: That's maybe the first stop for our missiles. But all the reporting is this is going to be a sustained campaign for weeks and look a lot more like a war than a strike, which we haven't seen for quite a while. Are you concerned about where this could go and how they could retaliate?
Speaker 5: Well, I think they have one shot. I think they have capability to go after Israel, maybe some US bases in the region that we've hardened down now over the past few weeks, let's say one thousand to two thousand ballistic missiles that they could fire. Then eventually they're just they're going to run out. They have run out. Israel has done a tremendous job over the past six months again treading their capability. So we've going to be concerned about that and we'll take some losses, Commanders take losses. I'm sure Israel is likely at a full war state right now as they prepare for what could be an onslaught of ballistic missiles coming in their direction. But the upside for US is we don't have the army there, so we're not invading anytime soon. There's no troops going on the ground there. This is going to literally be an air war if it goes in that direction. And today you heard the President talk about Diego Garcia and Raf Fairford. Those are strategic be to strike you know, stealth bombers, the ones that deliver that massive ord penetrator bombs and the like. So this is this is the tell I think in my perspective, I think that this is going to be an air war. And for the first time again we don't see the army there being a participant.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Diego Garcia, I believe the brit said you can't use it. And we're getting no thanks from Saudi Arabia and the UAE and some other allies. So it might be logistically a little more challenging to get our fighters refueled and that sort of thing. Is that going to be significant you think to the success of whatever operation.
Speaker 5: Well, I think once the thing starts, I think they'll change their minds. And once it starts to go, the Saudis do not want the Ranians to have a nuclear weapon as well. And if this does happen, and the Intel says and based on what you know Israel, inside Mosade, inside the country there that this won't be like Venezuela, where well they'll take out the leader. In fact, we won't target the leader. That's illegal for us to do that. But if when we know about the revolutionary guards, the individuals that control really the government control everything right now, that have their thumb over most of the people. There's a generational fault line that's there in any army. There is you have the older generals and the younger privates, and the captains and the majors and the colonels in between. Well, the bottom line is, if there's a revolution and the older generation gets wiped out, the people are going to come after that middle and younger generation, so they could hold the key to this whole thing. If this could be one of these successful internal revolutions that take place once it gets started kinetically. So that's hope, a little bit of a method there, not a method, but fundamentally that's what I think the planning is.
Speaker 3: Saying Washington Post. The President has publicly raised the possibility of toppling around Supreme Leader, a long time US adversary, suggesting last week quote it would be the best thing that could happen. Are we going to try to take out the Ayatola?
Speaker 5: I just don't think that's legal. I think we can't target him legally. We don't want other countries doing that to our president.
Speaker 3: And we can't make it look like it's on purpose.
Speaker 5: Are we going to Yeah, yeah, we can target the outhouse next to his palace there. Look, that would just not be a really good solution here at this point, and allowing him to leave might be the way to go. But I think I think the rains are dug in, and that's why there's no negotiation. I mean, here's the bottom line. From their perspective, they are close to breakout. They're close to weaponizing nuclear capability, and once they do that, now they're a player in the game that they have the deterrens that they can that they're looking for. They could if they weaponize one or two bombs and can fire that at Israel and destroy, you know, kill one hundred thousand people in downtown Tel Aviv. That's all the deterrens that they need from their perspective, and they're very close, and that's why they're trying to extend this negotiation out talking. Hopefully they can get it done.
Speaker 3: But they have to be reacting like the Eyetola obviously and leaders of the Revolutionary Guard wherever, that this is a we're gonna die situation, what the fancy people call an existential threat, as in, we're going to die if if this occurs. So they're going to give everything that God, aren't they.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And that's likely. Like I said, there'll be this one barrage that'll come and once it starts, though, I think it'll be so overwhelming on our side plus Israel. We need Israel at this juncture as well. Maybe other allies will get involved, but once I believe it does start that we will take out a lot of their capability. They also have this humanitarian crisis that's about to happen to around doesn't have enough water for its people, So that the conditions are right for this revolution to take place there kinetically from the air, that again we haven't seen historically work before. Usually it's going to take someone inside the military there as well, the regular Iranian Garmy Army for example. We'll have to do something because if the Revolutionary Guards decides to shoot civilians, then it's going to be a really bad situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at some point we need to talk a little more about the actual tools of kinetic warf fair in place and what it's going to look like. But the politics of this is just so interesting to me. If I were to advise the Ayatola and his regime right now, I would say, agree to everything at the negotiation. Everything, we'll start violating next week, along string and along string. Is there any reason they wouldn't do that? Could they possibly think that they can hold off the US with arms?
Speaker 5: No, I don't think they can, and that's exactly what I would do also, But they still are very brazen what they're saying, and they seem to be still adamant about not compliantly. I mean, what the US is demanding is something that they really can't accept. It's unfettered inspections. It's either ballistic missile program is gone. It really breaks up the alliance. Where is the alliance? Where's the China, Russia and North Korea alliance?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 5: Or China has not helped them at all. They delivered some ander fence systems over the past few months. Russia has no game that they could play right now, There's nothing. There's no way they can try to support this. North Korea is smart to stay on the sidelines here because if they start acting up again, the United States will go after them as well. So this is a good reflection of what the mission in Venezuela. Obviously gave the world the signal about our capability, so I think from the deterrence perspective, that's really good. But things still could go sideways, and I'm sure that's what they're planning for.
Speaker 3: Is this going to be a sustained campaign of weeks?
Speaker 5: I think it's I think it's going to be a sustained campaign of once they're confident they've destroyed every single arrange in target, whether that's the underground missile basis, whether that's revolutionary guard installations, and any last standing nuclear facilities. They had about eleven of them when this whole started last June, when we first attacked, really only after a few of them, and so I think every single one of them will be turned to ash, and we're not going to stop until the satellites show that that's the case.
Speaker 2: Military analyst Mike Alliance, Mike, so interesting and so much more to say, is the events develop can't wait to talk again.
Speaker 3: Thanks, thanks for remy all right, absolutely also his whole It would be illegal to take out the iatola. Uh, randomn't care about I mean, Israel doesn't care about that sort of thing. Like We're probably not gonna pull it and put a bullet in the back of the head of some nuclear scientists, but Israel will.
Speaker 2: And come on, plausible deniability. So you find out the iatola is in buildings, c you take out buildings A through half. Oh he was in there. Damn. I wow, that's unfortunate. Come on, come on, here's a quick word from our friends at rough Greens. And then next segment, we have got to talk about the Supreme Court knocking down Trump's tariffs. I have all sorts of good analysis already gathered up, so stay with us. That's big rough Greens not a new food for your dog. It is a supplement, a live nutritional supplement you add to your dog's food. It does all sorts of great stuff, natural antioxidants and inflammatory compounds that help reduce oxidative stress, support immune defense, and slow age related declinents. What it's all about helping dogs stay active, mobal and alert as they age.
Speaker 3: So once again, this is not changing your dog's food. You keep the same food. You just put this live nutritional supplement Roughgreens on top of the food, and it ain't gonna cost you much.
Speaker 2: To try it.
Speaker 3: Rough Greens is offering a free Jumpstart trial bag. You just cover the shipping. Use a discount code Armstrong to claim your free Jumpstart Trial bag at roughgreens dot com spelled rufff like the way dogs talk roughgreens dot com. I'm sorry, what's the price on that starter path That all you're paying for is the shipping?
Speaker 2: Oh damn? Roughgreens dot com. Use that promo code Armstrong. So don't change your dog's food. Just add rough Greens and watch the health benefits come alive. Roughgreens dot com. Woolf.
Speaker 3: I want to hear the legal analysis of the Supreme Court decision that these tariffs are illegal, and then what's the economic analysis of unspooling this whole thing. I can't even imagine.
Speaker 2: How that will work. O nightmare god, I'd say. Anyway, we've got all bear on K Street, that's my title.
Speaker 3: And then we've also got to get to woo you boo goo. Right if you don't know what that means, stick around.
Speaker 6: The Supreme Court ruling that President Trump's use these emergency tariffs that he has implemented are illegal. It's the most significant economic case to reach the High Court in years, sweeping implications for the economy and of course for presidential power and at stake. Here are billions of dollars in revenue that have already been collected by the government.
Speaker 2: The out of control Trumps Supreme Court is what.
Speaker 3: So, the thing Trump has been talking about since the eighties that the country needs to do to stop the unfair ripping us off by countries around the world turns out it's illegal. That's something All my conservative sources that I look to are happy. I don't know about Trumpy sources, but conservative as opposed to Trumpy, who believe in the rule of law and that one man shouldn't be able to upend the economy like this, are happy about this ruling.
Speaker 2: The Court holes that AEPA, that Emergency Executive Powers Act does not authorize the president to impose tariffs. It's written by the Chief Justice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just occurs to me if you're going to follow this through Twitter or cable news today, Democrats who have always wanted to use tariffs Bernie and his crowd have always wanted to use tariffs. That crowd is going to cheer that Trump lost. And then there's a whole bunch of people that yes, Republicans have always been against tariffs. And the court comes in and says no to this, then a whole bunch of Republicans are going to be boo. So the scripts have really flipped there.
Speaker 2: Indeed, Yeah, so Roberts wrote the decision based on tourds separating by sixteen others. In i EPA regulate in importation, the President asserts the independent power to impose tariffs on imports from any country of any product, at any rate, for any amount of time. Those words cannot bear such weight. It's a six to three with Thomas, Alito and Kavanaugh dissenting. I'd like to big fans of all I.
Speaker 3: Know and they're hardcore conservatives, or certainly Thomas, I would like to read, actually read his explanation why I think the president could do this. The winning opinion decision to the power to impose tariffs is very clearly a branch of the taxing power, which is what a lot of people have been saying.
Speaker 2: It's a taxing and separation of powers is a sacred principle of conservatism, So I'm surprised I've got to read Thomas Alito and Kavanov's descents. But just for the record, Roberts wrote it, joined by Soda, Mayor, Kagan, Gorsuch, Barrett, and Jackson, and then the both the concurrences and the sense are long, dozens and dozens to hundreds of pages, which says to me, yeah, I agree with y'all, but I think you're getting this wrong. And that's not quite right and very scattered decision. So I doesn't say a thing about refunds, by the way, well right, the refunds thing. All the people that paid, you know, X dollars more for a car or truck or a microwave or whatever the hell do you get your money back? All the companies that ate a whole bunch of that or saw their sales go down because of the tariffs, do they get anything back? How does this get unspooled? About a thousand lawsuits, probably significant implications for the US economy, consumers, the president's trade policy. Trump said, I lost the Supreme Court would force the government to unwind to trade deals with other countries. Correct and potentially pay hefty refunds to importers.
Speaker 3: Well, this is his big stick in a lot of cases too. What he would you know, whether it was Country's about Greenland or punishing China or whatever. It's just okay, one hundred percent tariff starting next week if you don't come around and that tool is gone. Now.
Speaker 2: I have been harshly critical of that tool and the way Trump's yielded it. And like we say about a handful of different things these days, you go far enough down the road of a bad policy untangling, it's going to be really painful, see immigration for instance. Yeah, in the opposite direction, I agree with a lot of what Trump's doing on that.
Speaker 3: I'm glad it was six three and not five four. That's a little helpful.
Speaker 2: Or all the conservatives and all the liberals just right, because that makes that stupid, dishonest narrative too easy to perpetrate. We have some savvy analysts, including the great Jonathan Turley, cued up and ready to go for your next segment, trying to sort out what all this means.
Speaker 3: Well, this is a big deal. In a couple of days before the State of the Union address, where he was going the days before we go to war with Iran, when he was going to go up and tout the good account of me, which he's got a lot of numbers to back him up. But he probably was going to credit the tariffs for the good economy, and or maybe he still is. I don't know, probably Armstrong and getty. A lot of times your big Supreme Court splashy Supreme Court rulings are actually very very complicated and misconstrued by all the coverage. I don't know that this is the case in this one. Everything I'm reading so far, it's pretty clear cut that even a dunce like me can understand why the Supreme Court said, no, you can't put tariffs in all these different countries. Call it an emergency, and do it as the president, with John Roberts writing, had Congress intended to convey the distinct and extraordinary power to impost tariffs, it would have done so expressly right, which is very simple to understand. If Congress wanted the President to be able to do this, it would have been very clear.
Speaker 2: One more key quote from the decision, the President SERTs the extraordinary power to unil laterally imposed tariffs of unlimited amount duration, and scope. In light of the breadth history and constitutional context of that assorted authority, he must identify clear congressional authorization to exercise it. The Chief Justice wrote again, the dissenters were among my fath Justices Thomas, Alito and Kavanaugh, interestingly enough, can't wait to read their descents.
Speaker 3: Well, that's probably eight million pages. I'll have to have AI summarized for me. But I'm interested in that too. There are two kinds of tariffs. One I thought maybe they'd let him slide on, because you got the one kind that was every remember on Liberation Day, every country on Earth, because we have a trade imbalance with them, which is nonsensical.
Speaker 2: But and some of those countries who got a trade surplus with.
Speaker 3: But that's not an emergency now, even if you buy the idea that as the world's biggest superpower, of course there's more trade going on one direction than the other in a lot of cases. But how do you call that emergency.
Speaker 2: The other one, though, less you're a mercantilist, google it.
Speaker 3: Canada, Mexico, and China. The one about fentanyl. I thought they might let him slide on that one, calling that an emergency. But none of those kinds of tariffs. This ruling says, Nope, you can't do any of this. Jonathan Turley was a couple of interesting takes. Let's start with thirty seven.
Speaker 7: Michael, this is what some of us predicted. This was a case where the administration was at a disadvantage. AJIPA does not refer to tariffs, and tariffs are a big deal under the Constitution. It's a critical form of revenue that is left to Congress. And I thought that the administration did a terrific job in front of the Supreme Court. They could not have argued this case better, in my view, but you can't really escape that language. And right out of the bat when that oral argument began, the Chief Justice John Roberts said, this is a tax, and you could almost hear the administration gulping because that's not what they wanted the justices to take from their argument. Roberts and others clearly view this as a tax that rests with Congress.
Speaker 3: Jonathan Turley is good and he knows he's talking to the Fox audience, so I like the way he words it. I always thought that the Trump administration was at a disadvantage here. It's a nice way of saying you're wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and always have been. Yeah, a little more turly now.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of runway still for the administration. We have to really get into this opinion, into some of the weeds to see if it is prospective only. But also the administration is other tools in its toolbox. It can actually impose tariffs under other statutes. So this night is hardly over for the administration when it comes to tariffs.
Speaker 2: How about the absolutely fantastic Sarah Isger.
Speaker 1: This has been a Supreme Court that has really been shrinking down executive power. We saw them do this during the Biden administration with his student loan debt forgiveness. The reasoning here is nearly identical the idea that presidents cannot look back to old, vague statutes from Congress to expand their own power. This, as Devin said, is a huge shift in presidential authority moving forward and probably the most important case we've seen from the Supreme Court in decades, really putting the ball in Congress's court. If presidents want to have these big policy initiatives, they will need to work with Congress moving forward.
Speaker 3: It's interesting that she says they're reigning in presidents just getting make decisions based on, you know, vaguely worded things from the past. Is that going to apply to the military stuff at some point, because we've been doing that for a long time. Where you use that authorization from nine to eleven, from way back for anything you want to do in the world.
Speaker 2: Let's table at motion, put a pin in it, circle back, etc. For another day. It's a big and ah. I would say this to my conservative brethren. Of course, conservatives are against hers, my trumpy brethren. The last thing in the world we want is the presidency to become kingly. Our system protects us from that. Our ideas are better than theirs. They work better. Now it's a fight because we're up against the academy, as they say, academia and the media and entertainment. But our ideas are better. We don't want to veer from one king to another every four years.
Speaker 3: No, and especially if we're about to head into a you continue our populist age, socialist y populist age of speaking to the aggrieved and getting them all whipped up and tell them why they deserve more of other people's stuff. You really don't want the president to be able to just dole out student loans. You don't have to pay them. Let the rich pay them. And it's the rich that took out the loans. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that was a great episode of Jack Armstrong Political Theater. Ah yeah, yeah. I've got to get deep into the rulings to figure out what this means. But the there was not a word that I have seen thus far about what do we do with all the money we collected and what do we do as you pointed out, with the people who paid it and the companies who went out of business because they're materials that they had to import to manufacture in the United States were too expensive and they shut down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I assume there'll be some lawsuits there. The whole all of us paid more for a tablet or a microwave or whatever. We're just out of luck. I mean, there's no way we're getting our money back, obviously. But now the companies that went under or had to retool, but the companies that you know are breaking ground on plants because the only way you can move forward is if you make that thing here in the United States. Because the whole tariff situation.
Speaker 2: I suspect very strongly that most of those companies were saying that's what they were doing to please the Trump administration and Trump himself, when they'd planned on doing it anyway, because that's a classic maneuver in the Trump era.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, you, uh, breaking ground any day. I did it rained last weekend, But next weekend, that's when we're gonna bring around.
Speaker 2: And anybody who said we're gonna spend three billion dollars because thanks to Presidents Trump's tariffs, we're going to bring back American manufacturer would be a fool. Number One, it was still in the courts and everybody knew it was not an easy day for the administration. Number two, the administration is gonna be gone like it or not in a couple of years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no matter what. And but what about all these countries that pledged all this money to try to stay out of trouble. And then he'd lower the tariffs, so you know, I don't remember the numbers, but they he'd announce, you know, I'm gonna hit China with a fifty tariff for one hundred percent tariff, or India or whoever, and then they'd pledge, we're going to we're donating, donating and basically eighty billion dollars. Yeah, five hundred million dollars whatever. Yeah, is that just never really believe it was always phony anyway, So it's extra phony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now it's well, it's a phony and hollow.
Speaker 3: Mmm. I'll be damned. That's quite the thing.
Speaker 2: Separation of powers, man, you gotta love it. You've got to love it. It's kept us afloat this long.
Speaker 3: Well, it's you got two powers. You got the executive branch, which is doing plenty of good job under Republicans and Democrats of flexing their power and seeing who will push back Supreme Court doing something Today, You dumb bastards still ain't seeing much out of Congress flexing their muscle.
Speaker 2: You gotta have muscle to flex it.
Speaker 3: They just answer to whoever is uh uh which party has got the presidency at the time.
Speaker 2: They just raised money on TikTok. Yeah, that's Congresses. It's not there in the Constitution, but it's implied.
Speaker 3: Well, I hope, I hope most people realize. I mean, I really think this is good news, really good news.
Speaker 2: I do too. The restrained president of executive power is good for all Americans.
Speaker 3: Unwinding, it's going to be interesting oh lord. Yeah, and so you got the State of the Union address Tuesday, which who cares? But he's got to give it, get up there and give a speech, and uh, he's he got the tariff thing and war? Are we going to go to war? Is he gonna hold off the word after the State of the Union address?
Speaker 2: So you can I heard the Is he going to pull an Obama and browbeat the Supreme Court from the rostrum? Oh as they sit there but.
Speaker 3: Robed that'd be a good one. That'd be exciting. No, it'd be terrible hus entertainment value.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 2: Uh, there are days I think if our country was a family, I'd think it's falling apart, probably on.
Speaker 3: A fall apart. What was they gonna say?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Washington Post said Trump might be waiting until the Olympics are over. Do you wait till the Olympics are over to launch a war? And if so?
Speaker 2: Why? Yeah? Wow, that's well, I mean Russia did that with the Olympics in China. But why so they could have their party and not distract and cause controversy in the rest?
Speaker 3: Well, okay, they they need they need China support. We don't need Italy's what do we care? With Italy thinks, we don't anybody have any thoughts on any of this text line four one five two nine five KFTC.
Speaker 8: It's definitely a very unusual case. The caller alleged that there was a dentist practicing and showing signs of intoxication. They found Kelly Buck, who did exhibit signs of intoxication, failed the field sobriety tests. She was ultimately arrested for performing surgery while intoxicated and taken to the Grayson County jail.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So somebody calls the police and says, I think my dentist is drunk in the middle of the day. I assume because that's when dental procedures usually happen. The police come and do a field sobriety test on the dentist and say, yep, this dentist is drunk.
Speaker 2: What's a field sobriety test for dentists? Right? Still this cavity, Oh hey, hey, you went outside the lines?
Speaker 3: Well right, what's the legal limit for people? Always use the legal limit for driving for everything with alcohol?
Speaker 2: Right, Like there's some sort of government limitation for how drunk you can get? Right? There's not? Thank god, I thought this was America.
Speaker 3: Well, there's all kinds of things you can perform at an adequate level buzzed beyond what we allow for driving.
Speaker 2: Sure, easily, it's an entirely different question. Yeah, you stupid.
Speaker 3: You are not out of control sitting on your own couch bowing a one point zero watching a football game. There's nothing wrong with that. That doesn't mean your kids are in danger, or your neighbors or anything like that. But it's produced that way twice the legal limit, right, Yeah, yeah, of for what, idiot? Yeah, I media is so bad, so do I don't know how. I don't know how drunk I want my dentist to be with their sharp tools, the gouger, the poker, et cetera. What do you know about this, Katie the grinder?
Speaker 9: I don't know anything about it other than I don't want my dentist drunk at all?
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, like my airline pilot low threshold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just not even a don't even sniff very low. What if it steadies their hands? Maybe they're the sort of person that you know, A quick a drink a bracer and calms me down. Now I can do a good job and concentrate.
Speaker 2: I famously got better at the road test after a couple of drinks. Now it degenerated quickly after that many years ago. Yeah, I hear you, Jack, I'm here.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm guessing since a number of patients had complained and actually called the police, that it was more of an oh still all still.
Speaker 2: More like that. It's not like they have random road block checkpoints for dentists. Somebody said something clearly going around. I'm not. I'm perfectly still to move around. Wow, next hour when ambulance's attack. Stay with us for that?
Speaker 3: Uh you?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh, that's right. There was something else I really wanted to get into, and it flitted out of my mind. What's the matter with me too drunk watching football games or something. I'll come up with it.
Speaker 3: I got another dentist story for Katie because she may not have heard this one. This happened in Woodland, California. Maybe you did report it when you were doing San Francisco radio. It was very popular around here. The dentist who would convince people it was a dude. He would convince women that they had TMJ, their jaws hurt, and that his cure for it was to massage their breasts. Oh, and he did this for years. He did this for years where he would just rub on women's boobs, claiming he was carrying their team.
Speaker 9: There's two problems here. One, he's a creep. Two the women that fell for it. I know, come on, that's what we said at the time.
Speaker 2: Like you'd think as the owner of a couple of breasts, you would have heard about that, you know at some point in your life that that was legit. Yeah, because it's pretty notable that in a professional setting somebody gets to grab onto both of them, right, you'd think word would get around that. Hey, you know if you get TMG the TMJ the way they relieve it is, and the women would think geez, really.
Speaker 3: That would have been on the radar. Oh yeah yeah, and plenty of women would thought, well, I'm only going to do that with a female dentist or whatever, not just some guy.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, trust me, if they if they had to kick in the balls to cure like, I don't know, an overbite, yeah, word would get around.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, doc, can I chat GPT this real quick? It's just fine to have trouble. How these two things come together.
Speaker 9: I just couldn't even imagine if a Dennis said that to me, going.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, yeah, sure, I remember talking about this a lot at the time, and it's it's an interesting insight into a chunk of society that will just go along with things out of fear of conflict or something.
Speaker 2: I guess, yeah, fear of conflict, of fear of challenging authority, just being so shocked. I mean, I give some leeway for wait a minute, what and people are just shocked into inaction. I tend to be shocked into action. But I think that might just be genetic or something. I don't know. I mean, personally, like you, Katie can't even imagine thinking, well, he's the dentist. I suppose I'll let him grope me. Yeah, not a chance, Nephie says, I have to drop my pants. I'll just submit to that as well, right.
Speaker 9: Gause.
Speaker 3: That solves an over bike and that wraps up our Friday segment. Rogue Dennis, We'll see you next Friday. Tails of gentle.
Speaker 2: Woo oh boy, still Hostell, I am holding still you drunk idiots and taking off my stock next hour. Really want to talk about this, even if you are a hardcore atheist, Judeo Christian values are what make your life livable, productive, and happy in the United States, and everybody needs to know it and say it out loud, and Marco Rubio did the other day. I want to salute him for that and drill down a little bit into culture means everything. Culture is upstream of everything except perhaps the word of God if you believe in God.
Speaker 3: So quickly. A couple of big things if you haven't heard them. Supreme Court is ruled Trump can't do that whole terraff thing, the whole emergency tarff thing, can't.
Speaker 2: Do me out of control Trump Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: So that's a big one. All news organizations reporting sources inside the White House and Pentagon saying this strike on Iran is looking almost certain and is going to be a pretty big deal. So we got that also, Prince I haven't even mentioned we're blockading Cuba, right, What are we trying to get out of them?
Speaker 2: We're trying to get communism out of them.
Speaker 3: That'd be next source is, Yeah, we got a bunch of good stuff coming in the next two hours. I mean, the show's only half over and it's been great so far, and it's going to continue to be good.
Speaker 2: That's faint that I haven't slacked off yet as half a miracle, So stay tuned to see how the next couple of hours.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be dentist. I'm gonna be dentist drunk the last two hours.
Speaker 2: But if you can't stick around, here's an idea. Subscribe or follow our podcast, Armstrong and Getty on demand, and while you're at it, give us a glowing five star review. It helps the algorithms recommend us instead of morons and or liberals who poison the minds of our youth.
Speaker 3: The markets kind of liken the Supreme Court ruling. It looks like, among other things, we can talk about coming up
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty