Speaker 1: I called my doctor this morning and she asked if anything is wrong. I replied, I don't know, but some people online said that I was suffering from what they called a terrible disease, a psychiatric condition. They say that I had something called Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 2: And she said, HM, tell me about it.
Speaker 1: You see some people say that if you see this and you think it's wrong, you're crazy. Now let's think about something. Renee Good was murdered and we all saw it. We saw an unhinged, murdering ice Gestapo shoot her in the head and then proclaim, fucking bitch.
Speaker 3: Is that Agent Ross's voice called?
Speaker 2: And we're going to go to fucking bitch.
Speaker 3: I can't determine which one it is, but it could be, sir.
Speaker 2: Then she was smeared, and do you know what happened next?
Speaker 1: The Justice Department decided it would investigate criminally her widow for what. Who knows, because in fascist America, you show me the person, Pam Bondi and Janine Piro will find the crime.
Speaker 2: It is Wednesday, January the fourteenth. This is the morning.
Speaker 1: This is actually a United States centator from North Dakota.
Speaker 4: Maybe pulling back, but maybe The point should be, if you're the attorney for j Poul and you want to avoid an indictment, how about you go to Jean Piro and say, I'll make a deal. I'll step down today if you'll drop the investigation today. To me, that would be a win win for everybody.
Speaker 2: Well, I love that. I mean, we've all talked about getting him out of there.
Speaker 1: The person he's talking to is cocaine Larry Kudlow, an infamous drug addict, but somebody who for a long time celebrated Ronald Regan. Now he's in agreement with a fascist from the Dakotas.
Speaker 2: Boy they breed them.
Speaker 1: Well there saying that all Jerome Powell has to do to avoid criminal charges in the destruction of his life by the prosecutors is to quit and to do what it is that Donald Trump demands. Now, I guess if you object to that, you have Trump derangement syndrome. Speaking of derangement, does anybody think that there might be something off with the eighty one year old Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: In Michigan, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Clearly he has dementia. According to news report, when he brought the oil executives into the White House East room. He smelled quote like rotten roast beef, and he couldn't stop forwarding while he got up repeatedly to stare out a window at a ballroom that's not there. Madness doesn't begin to describe it, and the beatings they go on. Melissa Slockin, the superb United States senator from Michigan, the best in a nest of appeasers, has indicated that now she too is under a federal investigation by the fascist Janine Piro, whose husband is an actual criminal. Janine Piro, as everybody knows, who grew up in the New York area, is corrupt and likely mobbed up. But that's a story for another day. The threats they keep coming. Here is the fascist Stephen Miller telling his gestapo that they are above the law. Oh, they can kill with impunity, which if you're in ICE, you may actually be stupid enough to believe.
Speaker 2: Let's watch to all ICE officers.
Speaker 3: You have federal immunity in the conduct of your duties, and anybody who lays a hand on you, or tries to stop you, or tries to obstruct you is committing a felony. You have immunity to perform your duties, and no one, no city official, no state official, no illegal alien, no leftist agitator or domestic insurrectionist can prevent you from fulfilling your legal obligations and duties. And the Department Justice has made clear that if officials cross that line into obstruction, into criminal conspiracy against the United States or against Ice officers, then they will face justice.
Speaker 1: Today finished with Donald Trump in a Ford plan, We're a brave American, shattered at him, You're a pedophile protector Trump, like Lincoln and George Washington would have done, screamed you and gave him the middle finger. But then this very morning, Ellie Leonard disclosed an email. And what's in that email. Well, it proves that Michael Cohen's a liar, but a liar who claimed to the Justice Department he had the goods on Trump and Epstein, which he most surely does. Trump derangement syndrome, Well, my doctor said, when I went through the symptoms, then maybe I'm not the one who's deranged at all. She said, maybe you see things with great clarity. She said, I think it's a false diagnosis, and I think she's right.
Speaker 2: We're running out of time.
Speaker 1: My friends, let's watch what happened in Minneapolis last night.
Speaker 6: Oh I'm use would my police?
Speaker 4: I'm just sayle was honey, gonna look up down that way?
Speaker 6: Why can you tell us your man? This is your daughter?
Speaker 2: What of you?
Speaker 6: House o D?
Speaker 5: Why don't you help someone to do you know.
Speaker 6: Just where?
Speaker 5: And with that?
Speaker 2: This is the warning. I'm Steve Schmidt. This is the warning. I invite you to join this community where I promise to be honest, blunt and direct about what is happening in this country. America is in crisis. Follow and subscribe to this channel and on substack.
Speaker 5: Thank you