Speaker 1: Welcome into Fantasy pros MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Prize Big. Sign up for Prize Pigs today and use that promo code leading Off.
Speaker 2: When you do. It's me Joey paid Joe Pizzapia, That.
Speaker 1: Of course is the Welsh and it's you, the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks.
Speaker 2: Is a Monday morning.
Speaker 1: We're all kind of limping into the office. I feel like a little bit today. It was a fun weekend. I got to hang out with the kiddos. My good friend Dan Strafford, friend of ours, Welsh made it down with his kids, so his kids, my kids, everyone out in the pool, barbecuing.
Speaker 2: It was a good time. Welsh. How was your weekend, my friend?
Speaker 3: It was solid. It was one hundred and thousand degrees. I went out to the Rangers Royals Complex on Saturday to see first round pick Nolan Chanol by the Angels. Who you know, how the Angels go. This is one of the top prep one of the top college hitters. So he's in rookie ball today. I'm expecting by like August twentieth, him to be in the majors because this is an Angel's prospect they don't develop I'm joking. They don't develop them. They just throw them up to the major's fired. Yeah, this is just one of those guys that you know, he is mature. He's one of the best college hitters, and we'll most likely see him a year from now in the majors. Because the Angels do not like to develop players. I like to throw them up. So that's what I did. Super hot, sweating a lot, and excited to be here and shaving the sides too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, looks very very nice today, very tight, tight fade.
Speaker 1: I just got a notification on my phone that Jackson Holiday is going to be in town here Summerset Patriots and the Double A Yankees, so I might have to I might have to go see Little Debbie himself and see what all the fuss is about.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the headlines from the weekend.
Speaker 1: Elite Jesus Lizardo struck out a career high thirteen batters, not too shabby on Sunday. Yeah it was the Rockies, but so what, I don't care. Another incredible performance from Lozardo. He has finally developed into I feel like, what like a good five years later, the picture that everybody was so excited about in Oakland, and sometimes it takes guys longer, and sometimes, you know, for whatever reasons, the lefties take a little longer too sometimes. But Lozardo has really been just a revelation for that Marlins team, which the Marlins were kind of going in the wrong direction in the last you know, ten to fifteen games.
Speaker 2: But that was obviously going to huey Otani. Oh go ahead, well just a little bit.
Speaker 3: He's just moving into maybe the best picture on this team with the Sandy stuff twenty So.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's a maybe about it. How's that? Well?
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're gonna take everything that happened with Sandy for the beginning of this year, if you're gonna take a four month track record over you know, the totality of it, I don't know if I'm ready to say that. But twenty six swinging strikes for Lozardo, Thirteen of twenty swings were for whiffs on the slider. That's a sixty five percent or yeah, sixty five percent swing a miss rate, a fifty three swinging miss rate on the change. He had nine whiffs on that sucker and over forty csw on both those pitches. Fastball was good. He looks awesome, commanding he is he is very, very tough to hit. Right now, you don't mess with the JESUSW said it.
Speaker 1: Men ah Man, I'm a Lebowski orra Blaski, and Joe Pisa pa abides, Joey o'tani also abides, or Joe hey Otani, depending on how we want to refer to him. Thirty six homrun not too shabby on Saturday. Angels victories just pilot up. You know, the schedule could not have been worse.
Speaker 2: I think it is. This is going to end for me.
Speaker 1: I hope it doesn't. I want to know a preface this. I want to preface this well because everyone thinks that.
Speaker 2: I'm doing gloom and I'm not.
Speaker 1: I think it would be great if the Angels somehow I do I do.
Speaker 2: I'm I am at my core an optimist.
Speaker 1: I think it would be a fun story if the Angels somehow stayed to float in this really easy path of the schedule, swept the Yankees crushing up on the on the Pirates, Mike Trump comes back healthy. They backedoor their way in to you know, the playoffs, and then next thing, you know, they get to the World Series.
Speaker 2: It would be a great story.
Speaker 1: But I also live in the real world, and I live in the economics of Major League Baseball, and I'm looking from an analyst point of view at the Rangers should be at the Angels roster, and I just think it's a false hope.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 3: You know, what we should do. I think we should do one of these days this week. We should take all of the rumors. The trade rumors are out there because the crazy thing with Atani is every team's like social media account. I've seen or you know, high end like reporters are putting out potential trades. I've seen the Oriole version of a trade, the diamondback version of a trade. We should see it. We can collect all of them. We should see. I have them and right now today, today, today, if you want.
Speaker 2: You want to do it today, I mean you have the Oriole one.
Speaker 1: I have the Yankees Orioles, Rangers and Dodgers ones right at my disposal, right now from TV.
Speaker 3: If you want to do it, right now now, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: If you want to do it, Look, it's in the Cracker Jacks money. It's your show, Peanuts and Cracker Jacks. Let us know if you want to do that. If so, we'll talk about these O tawny packages, and if not, then we'll do it tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You let us know.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about the Rangers. Nadi Valdis scheduled start to be skipped by the way. We will talk about his philosophy being down, so it's something to watch, something to monitor. Lucas Giolito pitch five squirrels sittings, struck out nine guys on Sunday, could be his last art for Ye Talks. Austin Riley, I wish I had victim and said of Matt Olson all weekend geez, he had five straight days with a homer and then eventually Sunday he had it over. But man, Austin Riley spot on again. Giant credit to Wonkee Penguin, who wrote a big thing about this couple of weeks ago. Austin Riley was underrated, undervalued, You should be trading for him.
Speaker 2: Boy was she right.
Speaker 1: Also this weekend, tanner byby fantastic performance against the Phillies eight K seven squirrels innings. He is really starting to look like another one of these front end rotation guys. I'm gonna have so much Tenner bibby next year, it's not even crazy. And then a couple trade things to talk about Mark finesand who you can actually believe instead of JP Morosi actually was talking about the Reds have let teams know that Jonathan India is available, which makes sense. They have a plethora of infielders and India is closer to arbitration and all that stuff, So I get that.
Speaker 2: So it makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: Welsh, your thoughts on India being on the block and could he bring back a gi Alido?
Speaker 3: Hefe what is a plethora? Sorry, hey, plethorago three migos? I'm sorry? Why did you ask me? Where do I think he's gonna go?
Speaker 2: I think is that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Is India Glido enough?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Is that enough?
Speaker 1: Or you've got to go India plus for a guy like Gildo?
Speaker 3: No, you don't. Actually I don't hate to always do it. But the Diamondbacks are actually being reported as in conversations with gi Alido. Here's the positive about Gilido. One year contract, So this is a rental. He is a pure rental because he's a free agent after this year. The rumor was that it was gonna take Brandon Fott for Gilito. I don't think that's gonna happen. Now. Brendan Fodd actually had a good start this weekend. Moved over to the first base base side of the rubber and went five. He had he's start. He went sixteen down straight and then he gave up three straight homers, which was ridiculous but really good positive signs for him. So a rental is not going to cost that. But the White SOCKX want pitching and it's not gonna cost You're not gonna make that move unless India. I don't know. I don't think India. I think India has control for two more years maybe, so I don't think you're dealing with an arbitrational like free agent or anything. So you're not gonna get India for Gilito happened because India's too much. I'm actually still shocked that this is going on, and just a really good player. It's like more of a premium second baseman that's available out there, but you kind of.
Speaker 2: Have plus if you're the Red.
Speaker 1: So if you're gonna move India, you want a pitcher back to your control for more than one year two that's the whole point I'm making, Like, if you're gonna move a player to somebody who's young you have control over, you don't want a picture that's a rental. I think that's the only thing. If you're the Reds the Indian as a picture is not for two months. It's a picture for two months and all of next season minimum.
Speaker 3: The weird thing about this is it's like the Reds are trading a piece that can help them. Now they've got to trade it, in my mind, to a pseudo team. It's not a completely rebuilding team. It's like a team that it's like, all right, this isn't the year. We're getting close. You know who came to my mind, But they're not gonna happen because it's same division. But the Cubs. The Cubs would have been like a perfect one where it's like, all right, they're kind of trying to retool, they're not trying to completely implode this thing where it could have been like a Mastroman for Insia. But you're not gonna have divisional stuff, so I get you'd have to kind of like I don't know, I'd have to start and that you know.
Speaker 1: More to that point too, you know, based on that conversation we had last week, I just popped in my head because of what you said.
Speaker 2: I can't do it because it's in the division.
Speaker 1: If we got rid of divisions, the player movement would be really interesting, and then overall teams would be more apt to make these moves. They would feel like, I don't care rivalry, not rivalry, They're not in our division. It's just the American leagues in the National League. We're trying to win next year. Yeah, that would be good because then more organizations would have shots at turning over organizations that are failing better or quicker.
Speaker 3: Here's the team. How about the Mariners. The Mariners are one of those that they don't feel that they're quiet and what do they have? What do they have.
Speaker 2: Joe bullpen help?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they've got that bullpen help. I don't know if they quite have the rotational help. But you could move like a seawalled and maybe a guy that's close like an Emerson Hancock. Those teams have actually done trades before Connor Phillips was moved over there, so I think that would make sense because Connor Wong has been a disaster. So Jonathan India going to that team to help for next year, and then they could get some big bullpen help. That might be something that they take a look at if you're trying to find a home.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Speaking of trade rumors, there's a rumor that I'm going to get dealt at the deadline for Casey Bubba.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's true. There's rumors circulating. Will follow up on that in the next days ahead.
Speaker 1: Sources there's been sources say that trade could happen at the deadline, So you gotta look for that because that is a deadline deal, potentially on the thirty first. I don't know, I mean, and we'll see what kind of prospects. Maybe there's a player to be named later. But I heard, I've heard the cash considerations at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: I've heard that's what we all want here. I've heard the rumor though, is Joe could be signing right back next year, so it.
Speaker 2: Would be it would be a rental, like you deal me.
Speaker 1: I just come back like that's the worst thing about me. The crowd has spoken they want the Otani proposal, so here you go, Orioles proposal.
Speaker 2: The Angels get Joey Ortiz.
Speaker 1: Number five prospect uh Connor Norby, d L Hall, Dylan Beaver's and Kyle Stower's.
Speaker 2: I don't think that gets it done. Personally, I don't think Earthquake. Oh.
Speaker 1: I don't think Otani to the Orioles really makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: I just don't know like the It just it's a weird mix. I actually did this episode on my prospecttional prospect one that released last week, where I did like the eight prospects that are going to get traded at the deadline, but it was really more about teams, so like I had Connor Norby in there, so I think it gets traded. That is a lot of pieces and there's some good ones in there. Connor Norby is like a real thing, but I think they want more pitching. I don't know DL Hall does it. It's tough because like you're looking at prices for a player that should be a guy you're getting like for two years, and Otani is two months and there's no chance he resigns there, So I just think that's a weird fit. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Next I don't like it either. Next tier is well, look the Rangers.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to acknowledge the Rangers one because they're not trading him in the division. Once again, Now, if it wasn't the divisions, then all of a sudden, the Rangers moving Ezekiel Durant and Owen White and maybe Jack Lighter or Dustin Harris all of a sudden, that's intriguing.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it gets done, but it's intriguing.
Speaker 1: The Yankees proposal starting with Jason Dominguez, Oswald Parrazza, Clark Schmidt, Trey Sweeney. Now Schmidt and Parazza being young and major league, you know, relevant, that makes a lot of sense. But I think if you are pushing in your prospects, if the Yankees you're looking for Aeronauto because you need a long term solution at third base, and yes, Otani is going to pitch and hit, but no one on Arnauto defensively helps your pitching staff immensely as well.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: So just saying I think, if based on you haven't even told me yet the others, I think this is going to be the best one. Like if they wanted to do it, and you can get Jason domingaz you can get Tray Sweeney, who's really good. Clark Schmid is someone they get thrown the rotation. Yeah, I think that I they control.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna do all that, you control Aeronauto for three more years.
Speaker 2: Now you gotta take on a salary.
Speaker 1: That's but I'm saying, take this deal and put it towards Aaron Nolan Aeronauto because he's gonna pitching staff with his defense. You control him for three years instead of Boutawani, which is I don't know, it's a two month rendel do you wanted?
Speaker 3: The problem with Aeronado they already said that they're not going to trade them. The problem with Eronado is he's got like forty million dollars over three years, like they have to give him away, like they You're not going to get anything for Aeronauta. That's the crazyess of this. That's alright, selling away.
Speaker 1: The last one here is I think the best one. It's the Dodgers, Bobby Miller, Diego Cartella, Michael Bush.
Speaker 2: Again, when you have a surplus, when.
Speaker 1: You have guys ahead of other guys already the prospect train, uh, Nick Nstrini, Kyle Hurt and forgive me on this one, Thyron Lorenzo.
Speaker 2: I hope that's correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he's been here really good. Yeah, that's a lot of stuff. Where did you see?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 1: Was this liken from MLB dot com. MLB dot com put this together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it could be something like this. I think it could be like a Bobby Miller. I think Diego Kartia and then one more like low Piece, because then you get two rotational guys. All right, But the goofy thing, like I said before, is you're getting other accounts that are doing this, like the Diamondbacks had some silly one like well, this.
Speaker 1: Was a this was a writer who decided to put a bunch of them, and these were the best I picked out because some of them, even the Raiders ones, ridiculous.
Speaker 3: What odds do you think this is happening? Right now? Let's the heat check?
Speaker 2: Heat check sixty five percent? Yes, right now today.
Speaker 3: I am thirty percent that this happens, so I'm still seventy percent.
Speaker 1: Well, he checked my gay. I love a good heat check, and also keep an eye out for that casey bubba stuff.
Speaker 2: I know, like like I said that.
Speaker 1: Those reports are running wild in the slack right now, rookie, lookie, Henry Davis three for four with two homers and his uh, his counterpart, there is a d ind Rodriguez, I believe, yes, also in a home run, his first career home I actually saw that. By the way, he reminds me a little of Raoul the Banyas.
Speaker 3: By the way, yeah, there's like a physical a little bit a little bit shorter than that, a little shorter.
Speaker 1: Not is not as big of a guy, but in terms of like the follow through and the approach of the swing. I saw him like, oh, there's a little Raoul of Banya is there on that dinger? So yeah, a little little fun stuff there.
Speaker 3: Yes, Henry Davis was the first player to ever hit two homers off of Otani. They reported as well, yeah that's wild.
Speaker 2: Now you trade him. I mean he's done.
Speaker 3: He sucks now to the Pirates for Henry Davis.
Speaker 1: Okay, there are some injuries this weekend. Yeah, right, two injuries this weekend and one major one. Corey Seeger going to the ale with his brain right thumb. Oh you know, I feel like after the break things are the Rangers Evaldi's velocity, he's getting skipped.
Speaker 2: You got Corey Seager.
Speaker 1: Another thing I saw Friday night they cut in live when he was sliding into first and he saw that thumb jam and he went, oh no, this is classic Corey Seeger, It's just every time. So this is this is a huge blow to them. The twins are expected to play Byron Bucks on the paternity list. I can make a million jokes here, but I'm not going to him to let your mind make them instead. But anyway, Glaber Torres was removed from Sunday's battle against the Royals due to tightness in his right hip. Trevor Story started his rehab assignment and today he's moving up to Triple A and Brandon Woodruff this weekend through three squirrels hitting struck out four in High A. Anthony Rendona also, this sounds kind of scary. They found internal bleeding around the bone, bruise in his shin and he's gonna be out another two weeks. I mean, I just want this guy to be healthy. Like all jokes aside about Anthony Rendon and everybody makes him. You know, he's laughing all the way to the bank. But this sounds like some serious stuff, So I hope he's okay.
Speaker 3: Isn't that scary? Like you could just have like some weird thing and then there could just be like internal bleeding around it and you don't know, like that scares me. That's like my very web MD research at night type of thing where it's like, man, my calf kind of hurts, and it's like, oh, it's probably because there's an ingrown monster that's in there tuning away at it, and you're just like, oh my god, how.
Speaker 2: Do I know it's fine?
Speaker 1: Pay your one hundred dollar kope, and then you have to get the twelve letters to see a specialist. Walkey Penguin, by the way, for the win Byron Bucks into a paternity list. I assume he'll pull a hammy walking to the nursery.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Any other jokes you'd like to make, If you have a good one, I'll bring it up here on the show.
Speaker 3: One thing we didn't bring before real quick is I saw the chat doing it because we didn't. I think we already did the rookie looking we do self reelick, self reelick.
Speaker 2: This week, I did not interest it right. Really got the call.
Speaker 3: Up three hits in that debut. He is quite a little He's a probably a better points guy Homer's and can steal some bases if he hits at the top of the lineup at some point there's runs, but he's gonna hit lower, so he's like mixed for twelve. But I think you could probably make the move. But lots and lots of contact and that was an awesome debut, So keep your eyes on self. Freelick.
Speaker 2: There you go. Some fun conversations. Apparently John P.
Speaker 1: Morosi reports this is why I put this under just for fun and not headlines, because just for fun. Because when he reports it express an interesting acquiring right hander Justin Verlander.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what that means. But again, JP's got to get clicks, so we'll see.
Speaker 1: Anthony Rizzo also hurt his first home run since May twentieth. Wrap your mind around that. We had talked about a cell high on Anthony Rizzo. I even wrote about him at one point on Fantasy Bros Dot Com in one of our weekly by sell pieces that we do May twentieth. Even I didn't realize it had been that long.
Speaker 2: That is stunning. That is horrific.
Speaker 1: Three up and three down Vlad Guerrero to run Homer on Sunday, Max Mounsey with a grand slam.
Speaker 2: He still hit an under two hundred. That's right. Every time. It's still gonna mention it because it's true.
Speaker 1: Aaronola seven strong innings for him, struck out seven, three down, aj Puck fifth save blown.
Speaker 2: Does he lose this job? Welsh?
Speaker 3: It's a possibility. I think they picked up the Tanner Scott off the Waivers and they've got May in there, so they've got other options. You know, it's important time. I don't know if he fully loses loses it, but I think they might do the like you need some rest, we gotta try somebody else type of thing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, maybe the mentioned reres Carlos Carrasco because he gave up five runs and ten hits and two and two thirds against the Red Sox and Ma she Han had a bad start walk five, gave up eight runs, so that's like the first really bad outing for him. So back to back kind of clunkers. One was in Colorado. This one again is a tough Rangers lineup, but I digress. So that was your weekend action. Now is time to look ahead, and the best way to do that, as always, is to pick some prizes. So go to prize picks dot com, download the app, and use that promo code leading off. When you do, and you get one hundred percent to posit match up to one hundred dollars. Well used the promo code leading off and pick a.
Speaker 3: Prize, free money, many free money money, go and do it all right. So for price picks today, I didn't realize this, but you and I have the same one, and that it's actually gone up a tiny bit. But I still am a massachist for these strikeouts Ken Tameida, Luis Castillo, strikeout combat, the one don't.
Speaker 2: Don't wait is it single?
Speaker 3: Or Ken Tomatasa. I would know it would be amazing is if we could get Mata versus Sanga.
Speaker 1: That that's the day when the Joe of the the Joe Heyo Tani jokes the welshs, And that's when everything we've done here culminates in a moment where maybe that's when we jump the shark. Like maybe when that happens, when those stars all a line of all the stupidity and all the baseball and all this stuff, we get the Maida Sanga head to head day, that's when you.
Speaker 3: Know what we need to you know how like everybody is like you do, like the crazy YouTube artwork and stuff like that. You need like my face with Mada hen Sanga both throwing a pitch like at my face both in there.
Speaker 2: That's the type of I would buy that shirt happily. All right.
Speaker 3: So I've got Mada Castillo strikeout combo really like Goldie to get today going up against the Diamondbacks and Ryan Nelson and Ray Nelson, and I'm gonna go with Jsier Ramirez Fantasy score. So score on Goldie and Josier Ramirez combo for the strikeouts for Aida and Castillo for my prize picks today.
Speaker 2: All right. Also, by the way, we have a question here. I want to get to this. Where did it go?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Angelo wants to know I need a streamer for today, Logan Allen, Yes, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yes against Kansas City. Lock it up. He's one of my favorite DFS pitchers. You're in agreement, Yes, yep.
Speaker 3: Too horrible offense for Kansas.
Speaker 2: City so so bad? Do it?
Speaker 1: Yes, good streamer. I also have that Castillo Mada combination. Speaking of Royals, Bobby Witt just seven, I would still go.
Speaker 2: Seven's a low point total for hitter. Fantasy score.
Speaker 1: Corbyn Carrol eight point five against Adam Wayne right, he's a gas can he stakes. Betting wise, my two favorite bets today are the Twins at home plus one zero two their home underdogs on the money line, and then seven and a half strikeouts for you, Darvish in this one today. Again you Darvis starting to turn things around. That's a good one for me. Good opponent on.
Speaker 2: The other side. To Welsh, what do you have for the betting side of things today, Well, you.
Speaker 3: Know, on Friday when we left, we did hit that Seattle first five money line, we hit the prop earlier Da da da da dad. Looking at today, that actually might have been a couple days ago. Looking at today, I've got Kintama strikeouts and this is kind of a dicey one. So I looked at this last night and I had like it was like minus one thirty five for five and a half strikeouts. Well, some places it's moved to six and a half and the five and a half has been super juiced. So a tiny bit of a suggestion, because playing like a minus one seventy is really not great. When I have some fun with it, I might look and I haven't seen it on some books and go over to betting Pros and you can check the prop cheat sheet and it'll tell you where they are. Is I'm looking for to pair with, maybe like a Goldie hit. If you can get a singular hit from Goldie or Carol, I might pair that with this strikeout or find another strikeout prop you really like. If you like Joe's darbish, you could go Darvish Maida, but I'm trying to stick to five and a half. I just hate the single juice. The other play is Texas first five money line, which was round minus one thirty five when I saw it earlier. Those are my two favorite plays so far today. But check out Betting Pros because I might be updating some more on the leading off group that you guys can join and you get notified whenever we uh, you know, we put up some new stuff.
Speaker 2: Favorite juice fruit related obviously Welsh you have one.
Speaker 1: It's probably more exotic, like a like a pomegranate or a pineapple juice or something like that, or you just a standard O J.
Speaker 3: Kind of high so like I'm a big I don't know if I've said I'm a huge sour guy. I love pineapple.
Speaker 2: We know that we've papped something that I've done with you in your life to know how sour you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, well like you know I can. I can out sour anybody.
Speaker 2: That's true, not just like just keeps getting bigger and bigger as you dig it.
Speaker 3: Any sour thing. I can out sour that, okay, but coming back to it. So like pineapple juice on the list, orange juice is just key, but I will tell you I lock into apple juice sometimes. And a sleeper is cranberry juice. Love some cramber, Oh terrible. Can't know what is your juice of choice? What's the number one?
Speaker 1: Because I like the I like the hybrid of the orange pineapple, like the like the blending of the juices, like the black and white cookie.
Speaker 2: Look to the cookie, look to the juice. Bring the world together every morning, Yes, exactly, exactly, That's exactly what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: There. Also great bring together your love of fantasy Baseball, end of collectibles right here, So Rare, I don't think it's gonna be a better transition all year than that. Fantasypros dot com slash collect Sign up today, build and manage your fantasy MLB team like a pro. There's plenty of time left to do this, you scout, you buy your sel, you compete, and you can do it all for free at so Rare MLB Fantasypros dot Com slash collect that's the place to be and you can join our league Fantasypros dot Com slash leading off League Limited Slate tonight for DFS. But I always like those. Logan Owen at nine point four, he's my favorite tournament play. If you're gonna go up, it's Castillo. But again a little dicey there, because I still think Minnesota could win this game at home, especially with Barron Bucks and not in the lineup with his enormous zero five potential. So you're gonna get somebody in there else who's gonna get a hip. Also, you Darvish at ten k if you want to pay up. So Darvish and Allen is where I'm going, Cleveland, Arizona, San Diego. I'm looking for offense from those three. Those are the stacks you can get in on. Jordan Walker two point eight, Hassy Young Kim at two point nine, still at the top of that order, and Andre Semenez having a much better last twenty five thirty games that he did. Obviously the first sixty was not pretty. For home run calls today, I'm going with our boy Corbyn Carroll. I'm keeping it real, That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Welsh. Where are you going for your home run call? Today?
Speaker 3: We need a board check? Because I had Corbyn Carrol for the whole weekend and I got two more. Where am I at?
Speaker 1: I don't know a board from Ethan. I'll get one tomorrow. We're in that weird season here, so I will. I will ask Ethan make sure we waning tomorrow.
Speaker 3: If you happen to know off the top curious.
Speaker 1: She has control of the horizontal, in the vertical, she knows exactly what's going on with the contest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm very I'm very curious at where I am at because I think I'm close after this weekend. I think that was very good. By the way, very important question before I answer the home run OJ pulp or no pulp?
Speaker 2: You know it's an interesting question.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be a pulp guy.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 2: In my youth. No, get that away for I will.
Speaker 1: I will look as I've gotten older, I don't mind the pulp, and I will not eat an orange like a full I won't do it.
Speaker 2: Like someone because it's squishy, that's right, squishy food. But I don't mind.
Speaker 1: I don't buy it because nobody else will drink it. But I don't mind a little bit of the pulp now. And this is something I've come to in the last few years. So once again, you get older, your taste change.
Speaker 2: This is what happened.
Speaker 3: Pulp is gross now, pulp pulp is a big note.
Speaker 2: Well, how I want these six homers by the way, and got twenty seven?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, won't you pass me? I don't know where we are on the board. Then, I don't know where that is relative to the board.
Speaker 1: You're not on the board at twenty six and twenty seven. You're getting close, I think though, because we've got people in the thirties.
Speaker 3: But so I got those two homers from this weekend. But like, if my wife as accidentally buys OJ with pulp in it, I'm gonna run it through the.
Speaker 1: You might be close. Uh what Mount Fisher was at number ten at twenty seven. That was going into Friday, so you could be close there. You could really have to spell.
Speaker 3: Those two homers didn't do much for me. I was I've been on a cold spell. But I'm getting there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're getting there. If you want to get in there too, Remember August is a fresh month. You could win fabulous prizes, fancypros, dot Com, slash Chat free to join. But if you go premium, that's how you get the opportunity to do things like the Whole Run contest, to do things like we're having all these mock drafts today. We got one with Jamie Eisenberg on the NFL channel this afternoon, we'll recording. Guess what we pulled people from our discord with that. It filled up in literally eight seconds too. It's unbelievable. But the only way you even get a chance to be involved in things like that is to be premium, and then you get access to all the amazing tools. We have a Fantasy Pros and the Draft Wizard and the end season management tools. So it really take your fantasy game to the next level.
Speaker 2: And that's supposed to be cool. It's pretty pretty cool.
Speaker 3: By the way, Comer and call going back Goldie going to Goldie going against Ryan Nelson kind of almost feeling too tonight as well. So Goldie is gonna hit Ryan Nelson. So that's why I'm looking for hit props on the run. I'm looking to make a little bit of a late run Joe and I win the whole thing. I would too because I'm going to see Corbyn. I could have him personalize it to me.
Speaker 2: That is such a heel thing to do, to lay in the weeds and then win it the end.
Speaker 1: You like, you organize this whole signing, You organize this with your buddy who does this, the Corbyn Carroll thing, and then there's Welsh and like as we get closer and closer like and you look in the picture it actually says to Welsh love Corbyn carriages.
Speaker 3: Take it down.
Speaker 1: And the whole time this was all just a ruse, this whole channel, this whole contest, just to get you that helmet.
Speaker 2: That would be something.
Speaker 3: It would be pretty incredible. But you know, we'll be finding out all the fun stuff from there and we'll find out also the sources have been telling me these with these Bubba rumors, there's also a rumor that's floating out there that if this were to happen, Joe is going to have to release his rest of season player as well for.
Speaker 2: The home runs. These are just rumors now, I heard J P. Borrosi was the guy reported at first.
Speaker 1: He can't really take that seriously, but for this and more conspiracy theories, tune in tomorrow to leading off. Will be here live like always twelve thirty Eastern Time. Subscribe to fansy Bros MLB. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh.
Speaker 2: I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids, enjoy your baseball. Happy Monday, Peace,