Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: What sector do you think is overhyped in twenty twenty three and we'll correct in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think the AI space is overhyped. In a large language model, from the startup perspective that got funded from either angels or VC. I think we've seen the best of breed so far. Of course open AI dominant, anthropic dominant. But I'm seeing every company saying that they are some kind of AI iteration to get funded, and I think we've seen the best of breed perform and get funding. Some of course will get acquired. But I think if a company is connecting itself or a publicly traded company, it's connecting itself to a large language model to boost earnings or revenue, I don't think that's gonna work in twenty twenty four. There needs to be a new innovation. I'm surprised Apple hasn't dove more into the large language models for or hasn't acquired something in a space. But I don't think it will have the same impact that it will in twenty twenty four as it did in twenty twenty three. And video of course is going to do great. M D will of course do great. They did great to today as well. But if a company, let's say healthcare companies tying themselves to AI or lllms for twenty twenty four, I think that boat has left the dock. Yeah, I'm with you, that's what I said, Dan. I think that spot on. And I feel like it's been priced in right if AI is part of.
Speaker 5: The business model or it wasn't in twenty twenty three, it's been priced into your twenty twenty four. And so it's going to be those leaders that are continue to lead. We saw and Video hit an all time high today. They announced three new graphic cards. I mean, AMD was on fire today to fight back. Yep, they did right that they're fined like, hey, we have a competitor that's going to be more affordable for your company.
Speaker 4: Great strategy. So those leaders are going to go continue to lead.
Speaker 5: But the other companies that are trying to play catch up, it's gonna be tough.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be tough. Yeah. And you know when when people see a.
Speaker 5: Space like AI inside of the tech sector, it's like, this is our new way to make money.
Speaker 4: And a lot of times people get caught in that.
Speaker 5: And that's what happens when we hear the word bubble. Everybody tries to crowd in because there's money to be made. Not a lot of great products are made inside of that, but few will survive and right now. I think we know who the leaders at the forefront are gonna be, so they'll continue to thrive.
Speaker 4: But I think I think it's spout on with with the being that that sector back to being on the same page. There we go, there we yeah, gathering thought, serenity and z Yeah, that's teamwork right there, all right.
Speaker 3: So yeah, in the moment, the moment that everybody's been waiting for, so bigcoin is on fire right now, cross over forty seven thousand today, so you know, everybody's back on a bitcoin train, back on the crypto train. Talk to the ETF cant approved within the next week or so. So bitcoin crypto, Yes, well, bitcoin hit one hundred thousand this year, and what is the future for cryptocurrency in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 4: Bitcoin community? I want no smoke. Crypto community, love y'all dearly, I have nothing bad to say. Will it hit one hundred grand I don't believe so, but I think it can have a case to push towards like sixty five thousand easily the ETF case. I don't know if the ETFs will get approved by next week, but if they do, it'll be a strong push to the upside. So we were currently at like almost forty seven thousand. So when I said to buy into twenty nine thousand, twenty thousand for the record, it was a good time to buy. If I made you money, please put yes in chat continue to hold. But performance will was bigcoin has beat everything on the stock market. Hold. I talked about this and got to hold everything for a seven to eight year period. It'll be good if it can get through sixty one thousand. And we want to please write this down. You want to gradual increase. We don't want to fifty earners. What's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC, an.
Speaker 1: Illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homelands.
Speaker 4: Ten percent jump for a twelve percent jump, like just to steady game at three to eight percent. It's great because then we don't want to hold a bunch of short cells coming in or people taking profit or people get into a freight. So if it's a smooth push to the upside, I think we can get into like the high sixties and be okay, twenty twenty five, we should clear one hundred grand on bitcoin. Though, do you think the.
Speaker 5: The appreciation that we've seen is attributed to the pending ETF bru I say Wednesday, it could happen or is this another one of these And we've seen this in the crypto space, especially with bitcoin, where we've seen the price go up on speculation of news and then that news doesn't happen, and then this process gets delayed for another six months and you know, some of the whales started taking a little bit of the profit.
Speaker 4: I think it's different because for sure black Rock is probably going to be like the pre eminent player in the ETF space with the ETF, so it's going to come. This is a sure thing like it wasn't like before when people were speculating and if it was going to have value, or when JP Morgan was lying about buying it or saying it was of no value than they were buying it in Europe. This is going to happen, So we're just waiting for the announcement, So if it's a sell off it, it'll be small. But I think anyone who's already in it, you should continue to hold. The next five or six years should be absolutely incredible. And the second most important thing, people want bigger returns. As much as flak I may have given Kathy when I was talking about her strategy and how they attacked it, one thing that she did make clear to the larger public is people don't want seven to twelve percent returns. If you can get me sixteen to thirty percent, great, And depending on what you can get into bitcoin, you can get that in a week or a month. So I think you should definitely hold onto this. And if you look from that run from twenty twenty when there's that five rand and some change, if you've held from then, to be up almost ten x is amazing, So continue to hold for the long term. But this is a short bet for sure, and I definitely want. I wonder how much pressure this is going to put in the reallocation of the S and P five hundred to perform even better if this ETF gets approved, because if I have to pick between let's say, at fifteen grand to put into ETF. Would I rather put it in a spy or bigcoin ETF the outflows of S and P could be higher than we expect, and go into the bitcoin ETF because we want to hire multiple and we'll finally have some safety in terms of like certain pockets where institutions will buy to keep support levels pretty high. So I'm interested to see how that war plays out over the next two or three years.
Speaker 5: So Blackrock, Spider, they could all potentially have their own bigcoin ETFs.
Speaker 4: But it's the eighty twenty rule, Like eighty percent of money is going to flow into twenty, then you have the ninety five to five rule. Black Rock, JP, Morgan State Street. The big players are going to be the ones who end up with the majority of money under management with this ETF. So okay, yep, hold on for dear life and that'sting is easy. Man. If you hold for the long term and stop the number one rule, please write this down to twenty twenty four, stop deviating for the next decade. Yeah, I wonder where.
Speaker 5: People are even now with all the confusion in twenty twenty three with cryptocurrency platforms. Coin Base is still the safest right of people still using binance or you know there's all these other these sources. I wonder what now, especially what we're seeing with bigcoin's going as people are trying to get reallocated with that space. It is the influx I'd have to look into it is the influx going to coinbase or is it going to another platform?
Speaker 4: Be interesting to see. That's a good one, man, Apple. If you need an idea of something, infrastrate. Yeah, somebody's got to make the money, absolutely.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Look for everyone in the comments, do you think bitcoin will go to one hundred thousand this year or will it be twenty twenty five?
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,