Speaker 1: Talk, Talk Talk. We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talk.
Speaker 2: What's up, y'all? Thank you for tuning in for a new episode that we talked back. The show dedicated to you and you and everybody else up between. I'm trying to stop saying niggas, what's up?
Speaker 1: Niggas, what's until we come up with something else. You guys know who you are.
Speaker 2: Look, it's AJ, y'all. What's up? Tam?
Speaker 3: What y'all?
Speaker 1: It's all right, a J I'm Tammy. It's me Tam Bam. I love y'all. Hey girl, how was your weekend?
Speaker 2: It was good. Still celebrating my birthday, I might as well go ahead and celebrate for the rest of the month. I think that's where I'm headed. Y'all know my birthday was last week Thursday, during.
Speaker 1: The week's supposed to the home of the June. Is your birthday?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean we're in cancer season now, tech No, hell no, we're still in Gemini season.
Speaker 1: I'm true, not until the twenty first of June.
Speaker 2: You know why I just said that because I just saw a post. Uh. It was a happy birthday post as sweetie, and it was like happy happy cancer season. I know, like I got people's birthdays coming up. It's so many fucking geminis. I know, we just have to be out here twenty you sting out.
Speaker 1: So I'm collecting niggas cars to take pictures with for my birthday this year.
Speaker 3: I got a.
Speaker 1: Lambo right now, I'm a Claren and a white Maybox for all people. I'm gonna get addressed to match all of them, and I'm gonna take a picture with all of them.
Speaker 2: Might as well. But what a niggas at that match the cars? That's what I need to know.
Speaker 1: Right here you can have them. I just went the car. I just went a picture. I just came to take a picture.
Speaker 2: That seat, that's it.
Speaker 1: Goodness.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, I want celebrating my birthday child.
Speaker 1: I went to week Houston this weekend. Baby, I had a time a vibe. It's just too high. My arms is black and it's nice in Houston.
Speaker 2: I would move there, but it's too hot on it It's no ocean nearby.
Speaker 1: It's too hot. It's just too hot. I couldn't rie. We went to like clay for they had a pool party with Ari and it was packed and it was nice, but I left after an hour because he can't do that type of heat. I was like, well, I'll catch y'all back at the Airbnb because I can't do it no more. Yeah, I know, because anything else would have just been a mess.
Speaker 2: I know some lifting lace friends out there.
Speaker 1: One of the girls I was with baby her little lace was just lying to the right. So but it was a good time. I'm just tired now. I'm still tired. I feel like when you go away and you party, you need to come back and have one day off.
Speaker 2: At least too. Actually, you actually need two days from a vacation.
Speaker 1: Or at least one. God damn. I got off the plane and went straight to work. H I'm tired.
Speaker 2: Be grateful you got clients at.
Speaker 1: What's up with stupid internet news? Ah?
Speaker 2: Girls, A lot of little stupid things going on. Okay, that's why we have this segment.
Speaker 3: Y'all know.
Speaker 2: Stupid internet news stand for sin right. Look, I don't want to say sinful. Maybe some people may not have, but I don't want to call it sinful. But we are in uh Pride month, right, So June first started Pride Month. Even though we have June teenth coming up next Monday. You know, he used to be the other stuff we used to celebrate during this month. But Demi Levado says she's going back to calling herself she her. She's going back to those pronouns again because apparently explaining they them to people was exhausting. I don't understand that they them pronoun because usually if I'm talking to you directly, I would be calling your name or I'll be like, I wouldn't really have to say they are them, him or her and a no pronoun really, you know, we just be conversing. Usually when you use they them is when the person is not like actually in the vicinity and you're talking to somebody else about.
Speaker 1: Them m hm, And then you still will say they right.
Speaker 2: It's a proper promoun pronoun.
Speaker 1: Whether if it's he or she or or him or he or him, you still will say they right exactly.
Speaker 2: So to me, like they and them is like when the person that you're actually speaking about is not in the vicinity, it's appropriate.
Speaker 1: But then I give me something else. Now, I don't know, but how do.
Speaker 2: I say they them when I'm talking to they and them directly? Hey?
Speaker 1: There you want to shot?
Speaker 2: Ah? Got it? Okay, No, I'm not tricking my brain for that shit. So apparently she uh no longer feels like having to explain to people and coach them through the pronoun process, so she's just going back to she her.
Speaker 1: See, that's why I'm train's age, because if everybody could just flip flop and wake up and be something different, I'm reclaiming my time.
Speaker 2: Shut up, look just says. However, Levado has since explained that constantly having to explain her pronoun choices was absolutely exhausting. Imagine the people who trying to keep up with that shit like that don't use that in their day to day lives. It's exhausting and as she wanted to feel more human at her core. Interesting because when I think about they Them. Okay, y'all, I want everybody to go watch this movie called Nefarious. It was in theaters recently. I was able to find it on one of my little hacky sacks hackey sites online, but I think it is like it may be on like Amazon Prime or something like that now. But watch this movie. It's a lot of dialogue. It's not that many different like settings in the movie, but to me, it explains they them. If you feel like you got all these different they them to me feel like it seems like you got more than one person inside you, right, that seems.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't understand, but maybe Demi Levada could come on and help us understand.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to offend anybody, so my best bet is to just like you know, because it's confusing, it's hard to keep up with. So I'm glad she is going back to something that the majority can try and you know, address her by anyway.
Speaker 1: Child. Over the weekend, Baby Mayweather had a fight, but the title fight was after the damn fight with Jocelyn her nandez in Big Legs.
Speaker 2: Isn't that the girl from Charlotte?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's South Carolina.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Yep. She's like double homicide when she was on that show, and that's what made her very popular on the show. I don't know if they came together. It seemed like they probably would have came together since they know each other.
Speaker 2: But whatever, non, Zeus Network is now sponsoring fights, so this is that was a Mainweather fight, but it was sponsored by Zeus Network. Like Zeus Network is now putting together boxing fights.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Okay, Zeu's coming on up, So I don't know. Everybody is insisting that Jooncelyn may have been uh on something, but we don't know if that's true or not. But she literally there's a video of her rotating around attacking everybody who walked by like a wild animal.
Speaker 2: Girl saw one random girl just walking passing also just smacked her in the back of the head. I'm like, what the fucking is happening.
Speaker 1: She threw her drink at her too, and then took off running. She should have I know.
Speaker 2: Recently she did do a she had like a looks like she had like a show at a strip club, and she was telling the crowd, you know, like how this was her first time doing a show on no drugs, no liquor, no nothing sober, and here you are acting like a fucking wild animal. Like shortly thereafter a week later, two weeks.
Speaker 1: Later, right, and her much shot. It looks so sad. Yeah, I felt sad for her because clearly she got some inner turmoil that needs to be figured out.
Speaker 2: Oh, watch that movie in The Furious. There's a lot of people out here who are just not in control of their own vessel. They're just not controls something going on. And if y'all don't feel I feel it. The fucking outside feel different. That's what I know. There's something going on, because ain't no way bruh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, she attacking everybody looking crazy.
Speaker 2: Her husband was there, Like I thought that she was sober. I don't know why. I thought that this guy was keeping her together.
Speaker 1: The husband, well, where was he at? He was there.
Speaker 2: She had the girl in the choke, she had lex and choke choke hold, and her husband was right there. Like at one moment he was trying to pryor off, but then I think he got into it. Some people on the scene too.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 2: She was on her like a ship.
Speaker 1: Jo. You can't be putting your hands on people, especially on videos.
Speaker 2: Exactly what if you accidentally killed someone, Like there's a lot of acle dinner murderers out here who just thought they were going to fight and that adrenaline kicks in and you go take shit too far. Now you're a killer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you have a child, sees right.
Speaker 2: Look. Speaking of killers or you know, alleged killers, YNW Mellie, He's I guess this today would be day two or day three of his double homicide. Trials, so they're actually trying to get his void a death penalty. But the father of one of the victims took to social media to blast Boosy because apparently Boosy has been showing up to this boy's trial, and the dad was like, you don't even know him, Like, you know what I'm saying. There's people down to your city fighting for their life, down to Baton Ruge. You can't even go home, go down there and support some of them, But you're supporting this dude who kill my son. So I saw a lot of comments that were saying, justifying YNW Melly, you know what I'm talking about. He has that.
Speaker 1: Song, Yeah, yeah, that do you know?
Speaker 2: Really his last name is Demons. That's his last name, Like his real government last name is Demons. You gotta you gotta believe people when they tell you who they are. Sometimes we live in a world where people can only see what their eyes can perceive. There's a lot of ship going on, like and he always talked about how he had multiple personalities. He had this Melvin and Melly. Melvin was like another personality in his body. He would talk about, maybe Melvin committed the crime, maybe Melly didn't. Maybe he can convince the jury both.
Speaker 1: Need to go to jail. If they did, whoever did it, both of them needed go get up out of here because that's scared mental institute.
Speaker 2: Maybe not necessarily actual prison because there's no rehabilitation for regular people and in prison. So yeah, it's a wild man.
Speaker 1: It's a wild Yeah. I don't even know how to comment on that, because, I mean, I understand why the father would be upset, but then Boozy is allowed to support whoever he wants he is.
Speaker 2: I feel like we support the wrong shit sometimes, Like we know these people be killers, and we like Freemont Nego. So come on, man, that's somebody's somebody's child is going, somebody's dad is going, like we gotta take, we gotta go. We gotta have more accountability in the black community. Man, it's disgusting, like you're showing up for the wrong shit. And then I saw another video where Boosey's saying that Kanye West is anti black, he don't like black people. Just recently he was doing somebody's podcast. This is what Boocy was saying about Kanye. I think it's anti black to be supporting people who kill black people. Kanye ain't never killed nobody, you know, So that to me is anti black. That to me is black hate the fuck anyway, I agree, I don't get crunk and start preaching on here.
Speaker 1: Uh So Gunplay blast go fundme donors for requesting refunds after he gifted chain to Rick Ross, and I quote he said, you're a piece of shit and you'll die that way. Whoa, that was harsh.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that's what somebody said to him.
Speaker 1: I want to no he said that.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, that is oh girl, Yeah, you're right. I did see that little spiell.
Speaker 1: Yeah he said that, And I was like, dang. People like if people gave what they couldn't give, and you now have money to give gift a nice chain to someone, it was a multiple id can I have my twenty five dollars?
Speaker 2: Is laying in the bed looking like a butterol biscuit. It was kind of suss okay, Rick Ross laying in the bed with no shirt on, titties out, and Gunplay just got all just dripped drip dripping, dripping all over him, giving them all, showering them with gifts. It was just really like little Nigga, big Homie moment for two grown ass men, and it's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: And I don't understand why he. I can understand it, you understand, Yeah, I don't understand why he doesn't understand why these people want their money bag. You could have if you wanted to give this man something, you didn't have to record it and post it private.
Speaker 2: But you know why, because this is ego gotten away. You know, recently that whole big thing with dj MVY on the Breakfast Club. Dj MVY called out Rick Ross for having not helped financially supported him during that time when his daughter was in the hospital. He called him out, like why your homeboy had to do a go fundy and that's your and that's your man's. So this was guns plays, gunplay ego plus Rick Ross's ego right, getting uh, Rick ross ego is getting stroked right and gun played. I guess he wanted to prove the DJ MVY in Charlamagne and he got the check, but you didn't. That's the fact. You wouldn't be asking the public when regular people are out here really struggling in this economy and somebody might have gave me their last thinking your child.
Speaker 1: Honestly, often times these do be regular people, yes, and a pair trying to keep up with the Joneses.
Speaker 2: They a pair. So look, perception is a motherfucker man. Y'all got to know what y'all looking at, because these people be one.
Speaker 1: It might have been just like T T, I need that money. You know what movie is that?
Speaker 2: Oh? Set it off? Right?
Speaker 1: Oh that's so good?
Speaker 2: Shut up, that's like a famous line. Okay, I know, I know all the good black movies. All right, Yeah, but yeah, a lot of these do, especially rappers in particular, are one bill away from being a really a regular nigga. Just remember that these people, you know, it's all a facal. You gotta be careful, and you got people want to slip their wrists because they don't have half the stuff these people have on social media. It is social media. It's not real.
Speaker 1: It's not not real, you guys.
Speaker 2: Some of this shit ain't real.
Speaker 1: Take take the blinders out.
Speaker 2: And the people that I know in real life who got real money are not on the fucking internet showing anything.
Speaker 3: They're not.
Speaker 2: They're not. They want private lives. They want to just have a shit and dip the fuck off. Like that's my goal in life. I don't know. I don't want to show my whole life on the internet. I don't, but I mean this is what it is. Yeah, man, that's why this shit is tough. Social media is tough for Tim and us both. Yeah, okay, so listen, y'all. This week we're talking about who gets the family Bible when someone dies. Right. I just had an uncle pass away. I don't know what his relationship status was, but if you probably were maybe about forty years younger, I'm pretty sure it would be like five different women on social media saying how I was just with him last night. You know, that's what our generation is now doing. We want to talk about who has the right to grieve publicly? Essentially one of many conversations. Y'all, stay tuned, we'll be back.
Speaker 3: What's up, y'all.
Speaker 2: Thank you for tuning in for a new episode of We Talked Back. Actually, this is We talk Back TV.
Speaker 3: Big your co host, Hey j what's up?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all is meet Tim Van. I love y'all.
Speaker 3: Once again.
Speaker 2: Thank you for coming back.
Speaker 3: How you doing, girl, I'm good man. We got you y'all some content.
Speaker 1: So all right, this weekend I was on Twitter and I never really get on Twitter. But I was on Twitter and I saw like this girlfriend, this ex girlfriend, and the side chick all going at it. Shame sor ry. What happened, y'all? Was this young man he passed away, Rest in peace to him and his current girlfriend. No, his ex girlfriend posted pictures of them together, and she was like, I missed my best I'm gonna miss my best friend. Then the current girlfriend was like, hold up, wait a minute, like you out of pocket for posting these pictures. And then the side girlfriend was like, he was just at my mama house with me to sweet Like so all of them more online arguing, and it became this big debate about who gets to grieve publicly, who should be allowed to post their mourning their mourn for this man, and it turned into a huge debate. Everybody had an opinion, So what.
Speaker 2: The Twitter thing is to saying? Because I got my opinion, but what was the general consensus? It was?
Speaker 1: It was pretty much half and half from what I saw. It seemed like a lot of people were like, if you couldn't post him while he was alive, don't post him while he's gone. And then other people were like, you can't tell people how to grieve. None of y'all were married to him, so technically everybody is open to say what they want to say. So I could have I literally could agree with both of them. Like if you couldn't post him when he was living, why would you do it now? But he not here to say nothing, So what he gonna do?
Speaker 3: It's like, fuck your girlfriend, now you're dead. That's messed up. My stance is y'all ain't married to him.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel to your husband.
Speaker 2: And if you maybe if y'all will habitating, Like imagine sleeping with somebody every night and then now they're just gone, that's different. So maybe if you're living with the person and they pass away, you can kind of grieve publicly.
Speaker 1: If he ain't put a ring on it, everybody is free game. I feel like it's it's fair game for everybody.
Speaker 3: To the kids. How about that?
Speaker 2: I don't now.
Speaker 1: I didn't see if any of them had children with this man. I don't think any of them had kids with this man.
Speaker 3: Who was this man? What was his character like?
Speaker 1: He looked like he was a street nigger. I ain't gonna lie. He looked like he was outside. I think I don't want to say that. I can't say for sure if he was, but it was very much giving scamming energy and he got murdered, you know, so resting peace to him. But they were like going at it, and like the ex girlfriend and the side chick was like talking about fighting, and the current girlfriend she was I guess she was really somewhere grieving. She wasn't really giving it as much of it.
Speaker 2: And they knew so basically, the side chick and the ex girlfriend, they know their physician, right, That's why the two of them was fight and they wasn't trying to fight the main chick because.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I just don't think she was not. They was all going back and forth, but I think she just kind of quit engaging as much. But I do feel like all of them get to say what they need to say. I feel like if he didn't marry none of 'em. Now I think he might've been living with the current girlfriend.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure what I'm saying. Like, That's why it's a little bit different, Like maybe we can throw a little common law in there. Can we throw some common law and there? I mean, technically, you can't do nothing with his body. You don't have access to no fun. But why donna get shit once he died?
Speaker 1: None of them getting nothing? But why do why do these women need to respect the union?
Speaker 2: If he didn't, they don't have to. But I mean, I guess now we're dealing with like morals and shit, like what's the right thing?
Speaker 1: They didn't have morals from the beginning, none of none of the people that were. Well, so what is the ex girlfriend? So she probably wasn't even like, uh, still dealing with him. I don't think she just is like my best friend, right, my best friend is gone. And she supposed to like pictures of them kissing. She supposed to like, ye, some intimate.
Speaker 3: Pictures, that's grounds to get your ass work.
Speaker 1: And she's like, and that's not my nigga? Why he gave me thirty thousand dollars a dog and Mercedes and then posted all of that shit. I was like, damn, that's what.
Speaker 2: Why are you trying to hurt the main girl now? Because that's really what it balls down to. You're trying to hurt her because you didn't have him and the way you wanted to have him when he was here. Is it that?
Speaker 1: Or was she just I don't when she posted.
Speaker 2: The unnecessary post saying about the dead, that's unnecessary to me, He's going, yeah, so, what what point are you really trying to prove? You're trying to hurt that other woman? That's all it is, like we be battling for no fucking reason.
Speaker 1: Right for somebody who ain't even around. How about somebody going?
Speaker 3: And then now you probably onto the other nigga he was already.
Speaker 1: Talking to when that nigga was here right crying in his lamb.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Period?
Speaker 3: I miss my nigga.
Speaker 1: You can't say that. You can't cry to another nigga talking about how you miss another nigga. You gotta say something else.
Speaker 3: I read this article one time. It was a guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they were white or black.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Kind of sound kind of white, kind of beige, Okay. So it was actually the woman writing it was like a blog post, and she was saying like she doesn't know how to deal with her husband.
Speaker 3: Who's grieving the loss of his mistress. So basically she was letting him cheat in peace.
Speaker 2: And then the mistress died and died and he was sad was affecting their marriage, actual marriage.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess you gotta support him if you allow him to do it. You know, you gotta like be comforting.
Speaker 3: What because you imagine baby, I know your bitch dad, But.
Speaker 2: Which you would know if you were, if you were to be really hard for me to have compassion and empathy for him.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: If you were letting him cheat in peace, then you might as well continue to be his peace and why he wore?
Speaker 3: But can I cheat now? Can I openly cheat now?
Speaker 1: I mean you should have been doing it already as I'm concerned. You need to go to your nigga house, like, oh, today was so exhausted. He's crying, crying all day over that bitch.
Speaker 2: We be worrying about the wrong ship.
Speaker 1: Goodness.
Speaker 2: I probably could. I probably could. It depends on how long I've been with the person, like I might be able to love them through it. Possibly I think I could catch the house.
Speaker 1: Especially. I just feel like after some time, after like many many years, I'm gonna want my man to have somebody else to.
Speaker 3: What like fifty forty fifty, Yeah, like it's down the street for you.
Speaker 1: I need somebody to share the load. Because here's the thing I feel like men like they have all these women for different things, and then they expect you to become and just be all these women, all these women, and I can't be all these women. Go get some another one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like okay, so now you finally settle down and I'm the only one. But your whole life, you've been getting all these different things from five different women. Now it's just me and me monogamists, right, and you expect all that shit out of me. I gotta cook, clean, help you to kids, help me build a business. Sucking dick, it's just too much. It still work your own job.
Speaker 3: It's too much.
Speaker 1: Clean the house some more, dick, Go get her to do it.
Speaker 3: We need like an extra bitch in the house.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to teach this a little dick of account and you want me to suck your dick. I can't do it.
Speaker 3: I swear to God.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 2: When COVID first start, I had like a school schedule, like a had recess like this. Niggas waiting on recess and lunch all day long, like we had like a real life schedule. It's hard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how women do it right.
Speaker 2: Kids and a husband, And that's a full time job, especially women who actually like the men, can't afford right for them to stay home.
Speaker 3: However, they got it worked out.
Speaker 2: That's a full time job, still is you know what I'm saying, Like, if you're coming home and your wife is just in the bed all damn day long, that's different. But nine times out of ten, if you have a family, like she's waking up when you wake up to get the day started, she's not laying in the bed, right, that shit is fucking hard.
Speaker 1: I had a client with saying like she finally got a day to herself, like the kids were gone. She got three kids, and she got one in six months. And she was like, I just wanted to do nothing, but I kept staring at the mountain of clothes that needed to be folded and put it away, and I could just not do nothing. I still had shit to do. And she was like, I used to say, how can people like not want to be around kids and not want to be She's like, I don't want to be around my kids, like I want them to go away for a while. And she was so serious sitting there. She said, extra bit, Yeah.
Speaker 2: She need an extra bit, an extra woman, She needed an extra woman to assist. I don't know, maybe we'd be looking at relationships wrong. I think later on, I think two things gonna happen late, Like when you wit somebody for a very long time, y'all gonna at least beat each other up one time and.
Speaker 1: Physically. Yes, No.
Speaker 3: One of my exes used to say, man, you bitch.
Speaker 2: When I turned fifty, we fighting, Like he can't wait until we got like oldest so we could fight.
Speaker 1: That's crazy to say that, because the man will still be stronger than you at fifty, depending on unless it's like that Tyler Perry movie where she had that nigga in it. Tell me he was like, stay alive when it is your bitch. If it's like that, then the playing field is a little different.
Speaker 2: But like, that's how I'm gonna keep going to the gym, because I'm gonna beat your ass up.
Speaker 1: But I see couples that stay together for a long long time, let's say they're older, they end up being more like brother and sister than husband and wife. Oftentimes, like the relationship becomes like that and it's still a loving relationship, but the dynamics have changed, you know, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because you'd beat on went through so much shit.
Speaker 2: I just don't know if I'm built to just like sustain a marriage in that way to where anything happens, we just stay together. That's why divorce race is so high. Know men, you know statistic show that women file for divorce. Yeah, we do the paperwork, but y'all be done left a relationship. That's what happens usually.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if I can just maybe your mama and God could be that forgiving. But it's some shit.
Speaker 2: I'm a divorce your assover. It's just a build up, too much shit.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think if I get married, I'm just gonna stay. I'm gonna stay in it. I'm gonna be married or a widow. That's that's it. Let's see.
Speaker 2: So basically, what you say, you're gonna kill that nigga, I hear. You take it how you take it, my nigga, take it how you take it. I don't want them for h murder, for higher.
Speaker 1: Money. I'm never gonna get a husband with this show.
Speaker 3: We both gonna get husband's girl. Don't even worry about it.
Speaker 1: These are jokes guys oftentimes, all right, So I didn't want our conversation to be solely like talking about like side chicks and who gets the family Bible and things like that. I just w I wanted to also cause it's a lot of death all around us. You're always hearing about someone passing away, and we're getting older, so parents or parents are getting older.
Speaker 2: I have a couple of friends who moms just passed away. Yeah, like telling my mama, you better calm down, bitch, because I need you.
Speaker 1: I need you to go around a little a l longer. So I I found nine steps to coping with grieving, And uh, this probably would have been healthy for those young ladies cause all of them really lost the one that they carried about and maybe they were just displaying that in an way that wasn't positive.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So the first one is to understand the stages of grief. The stages are denial, so I, you know, I can't believe this happened. Anger, So this is probably the stage that they were in. They were in that angry stage and they were lashing out and they gad that he.
Speaker 2: Was gone or were they mad that he didn't choose them before he left.
Speaker 1: Well, none of them really was chose because none of them was married. You know, so that it could have been they could have been angry at all that shit, honestly bargaining. So I looked at that step because I didn't understand what it meant for real, and it was like trying to negotiate with God, like I wish this or you know, just take me. Yeah, that kind of thing. Then depression.
Speaker 2: What if God be like, OK, right, I went.
Speaker 1: Depression? Depression was this girl every week? You know, I always feel like she's not gonna go there, but she always does. But what if God give you what you asked for?
Speaker 2: Like we know, manifestation is happening really fast now, yeah, be careful what the fuck you asked for?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right about that. So then the next stage of grief is depression, which you know a lot of people go into after they lose someone they love, and then the final stages acceptance.
Speaker 2: I think people experience that with people who are alive.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it's the same with a breakup, not not not necessarily deaf, just grieving, grieving for whatever. Yeah, So the next uh, the next step to cope with grieving. Know that grief isn't forever. Now I don't know that's what it says, But I don't know if that's true, because I think you learn to live with the grief. That's what I feel like, because I still like my grandma on my neck I wear all the time, Like even I be in the gym with this on. They be like, this bitch ain't working out for real, because what's she facing out? So I still, you know, I still grieve her, and I don't feel like it's ever gonna go away. But I've just learned to live with the grief, So I guess that's what they mean. The next step is give yourself the grace to feel the pain, and I get that one.
Speaker 2: So I guess these women should have given each other some grease, absolutely, maybe especially the the X and the sivage, like the side bagch She just he probably just dropping dick off randomly.
Speaker 1: She said he was at her mama house with her just a little while ago. So they clearly not here to clarify that, like he's not here to tell us your mama some weed.
Speaker 3: She probably was a runner. He might have been picking some up.
Speaker 2: Set him up.
Speaker 3: She might here. She might have she might have set his ass.
Speaker 1: She was she was missing that man all right. The next one find a support system, and that's important. You gotta have your village, your people. They don't even have to be like people you really know. You can use social media.
Speaker 2: You can use Oh I don't suggest to use social media?
Speaker 3: Why like what like Okay, essentially that's what they did, right, these women.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't mean I don't mean like using social media po just posting picture. I mean like finding like, yeah, community of people who are like have lost and they're like helping each other to cope, that kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like they might have been using social media in that way, wanting support from the people.
Speaker 1: That follow yours or people that they know, you know. But you gotta be careful with that because not everybody that's on your social media is your friend or your supporter. Yeah, take care of yourself. That's number five. People often either overeat, not eat, overindulge in food and sex and liquor. I mean when my grandfather, I didn't even realize I was upset when my grandfather passed and I found myself standing on top of my counter in my house holding a bottle of jack, and I was like, I'm grieving. That's what this is. You just dancing and Rail was there. He was looking at me like, I don't know what to do right now? What I looked like, I was happy, like I was like, but really, I was like, why am I standing on top of my kitchen counter right now? Like I'm going through it. I'm going through it. Yeah, but I didn't. I couldn't identify it at the time. I didn't know what I was.
Speaker 2: But I was like, sometimes you might not be a whole, like you might just be grieving. Yeah, you got to look and see, like what's going on, Like if you just have an excess excessive sex, If you just have an excessive sex.
Speaker 1: There may be reason. Yeah, that has nothing to do with it, like lust. Yeah right, Yeah. I didn't try to fuck it away though. No, I just was drinking. I was drinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be me eating chocolate, fresh bag goods and chewies, all types of shit.
Speaker 1: I've been there too, but not this time. It wasn't. I remember, but I also was taking I was smoking weed and you know, you have munchies real heavy. But I remember, I ain't even gonna tell y'all that. That's why tell me tell me.
Speaker 3: No, it's so fat, it's so fat. Y'all.
Speaker 1: I was like real high, and I like was just treating the refrigerator like it was my plate.
Speaker 2: And I was just like eating out at the refrigerator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eating out of the refrigerator, like not taking the food away and putting it on the plate. I was just eating front of the refrigerator. I was like, this is so fat. Oh goodness, Okay, number six, honor your loved one. So I guess like something like this, like maybe with a token or keep you know, talking about them or things like that to honor them.
Speaker 3: I bet you these fools went and got this man named tattooed on them.
Speaker 1: Oh, I bet all of them did. I would not be so that would be the only way for me to get your name is if I'm with.
Speaker 2: You, not putting anybody's name on my body, not even my kid. They might grow up and disappoint you.
Speaker 1: They're still your kid.
Speaker 3: You got this little motherfucker, like this little mother.
Speaker 1: As long as they come out of you're gonna love them regardless. I think. So I can't make up a parent who don't ride for their kid. You know they still they still love them.
Speaker 3: Might have like a little demon. You just never know.
Speaker 1: You're still gonna be like, that's my little satan child and I love him to day.
Speaker 3: What his name tattooed on your body?
Speaker 1: I'm not tattooing no kid, but I'm just saying, like, I don't have a kid. I can't imagine me doing it.
Speaker 3: But if.
Speaker 1: Someone died, that would be the only way, and if I was with them.
Speaker 2: You got unconditional love for your kids, Jordan, Like, no matter if they just become a serial killer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love my serial killer son. That'd be the name of the book Jordan we're writing.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 1: Anytime that someone like their child is on TV because they committed murder, like and their parents are always like, he's really a good person, and really they always talk about because they know the good size of it.
Speaker 2: They know this nigga is cause and havoc his whole life. Though I'm not gonna hallucinate with nobody.
Speaker 1: You you only saying this because you haven't felt the love that comes to my dog when you.
Speaker 2: Have a dance.
Speaker 3: And she did it because she needed to.
Speaker 2: Her dog a fucking humans like that. I'm kids, man, I'm just playing y'all. This is just fucking jokes. I would definitely ride for my kid. Now you try to kill me.
Speaker 1: That's different, right, right, that's what should get different, all right. Number seven, reach out to friends and family. Some people like just go inside and they grieve internally and don't talk to anyone about it, and that's probably not the most healthy thing. It's probably good to reach out to friends and family, even just to vent Number eight. Remember, there's no right way to grieve. It didn't say there's no wrong way. It just said there's no right way to grieve. So basically what it's saying is like they can't tell you how. Yeah, nobody can tell you like how to do you're doing it right or you're doing it wrong.
Speaker 3: Right, So you're.
Speaker 2: Discussing these young ladies grieving on Twitter, I don't think that's the right. That can't possibly be one of the right ways to grie.
Speaker 1: What expressing themselves on social media?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've actually like I have some of my little cousins, like they have kids for like hood rat ass dudes, and some of them are dead and I would see them like online Facebook, like posting pictures laying in the bed with them, Like you never posted this stuff before, so why are you posting it now? When a person isn't here.
Speaker 1: Because they said they're not sad.
Speaker 3: They trying to get beat the fuck up, that's all it is. They're not sad.
Speaker 2: Why antagonize who that person was actually with at the time of death.
Speaker 3: That's what they're doing. There's no other reason for that.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to think, like if I was dealing with someone, and because I'm sure he wasn't talking to them about all these other people that.
Speaker 2: He was with. Oftentimes people these women, they know about each other a lot of times, like you know, you.
Speaker 1: Know, but if y'all know each other, if y'all know about each other, then why y'all so mad, Like y'all need to cool by y'all.
Speaker 2: Saying it's not about him at this point, like he's out of the pictures, so now it's like proven to everybody else.
Speaker 1: The most important to.
Speaker 3: Me, Yeah, not as fucking weirdo behavior, as far as.
Speaker 2: It's not in deep Yeah, and that's not your husband, that's not your remember that those posts.
Speaker 3: That's not your man, bitch.
Speaker 2: While you're in the middle of pack of bag lunches and all that type of weird stuff.
Speaker 1: This is not your man, right, I'm just trying to think, like what would I do? Like, would I grieve publicly if it's my man? Yes, but I think if my ex died right now, knock on wood, I might. Well, I wouldn't post no picture of us kissing, because yeah, but I would.
Speaker 2: Definitely like, you're not in a new relationship, Like you don't have anybody that's gonna see this and be like, bitch, what you're doing?
Speaker 3: Like another guy?
Speaker 1: But why would they be upset if it's like he did? I mean, like what, he's not a threat, but.
Speaker 2: You were fucking with him up until him. You were fucking with him up until he died. Essentially, if you post a picture of a man kissing, like you kissing a guy who's now dad, you were probably fucking with him.
Speaker 1: Up until if Yeah, the kissing picture is kind of wild, Like you.
Speaker 3: Can't possibly be in a relationship with anybody else, but.
Speaker 1: Posting a picture of you and your egg together after they passed, that's fucked up.
Speaker 3: I'm just not I don't post the niggas now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't gonna I cut head out a picture real quick. I think I don't know. I probably would post. I probably would post. I would, but not in a hateful way. I don't think it would be about anybody else but me, But.
Speaker 2: You cannot dictate how somebody else perceives what you're doing. So when those women posted on Twitter, they probably, you know, really genuinely felt that way about him because they did have relations with him, right, And whoever felt the way, they probably weren't even considering them because y'alln't matter within our relationship. Then y'all had your own separ relationship. So now whoever says something to whoever first, which is probably the one who was in the current relationship with him, it's probably who has something to say about it, Just get the funk off.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even gave it. Like, let's say I'm the current girlfriend and the ex girlfriend posted pictures and I don't even think. Yeah, I wouldn't have gave it, no energy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, killing with silence. I wouldn't said anything to them, bitches.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna say nothing. I'm just gonna have security at the funeral door and y'all can't come here. Y'all gonna have to post your pictures from outside.
Speaker 3: But bitch, you gotta get with his mama for you to even get access.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and You're gonna be in.
Speaker 3: His obituary as special friends, right, and you.
Speaker 2: Make it right. His sister might not even like your ass, right, so friend, you might not even your name, all of us outside writing together outside and his actual girlfriend, oh maybe wife. You don't know who else showing up as hell.
Speaker 1: I no, I'm gonna keep that to myself too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We gotta be careful, man, because when.
Speaker 1: You talk about people dying and things like that, it is sensitive, you know it is. I mean, we know how to make fun of anything. But for the most part, them girls probably wasn't really hurting, and it's sad to see them beat each other up verbally because they didn't. I don't know if it ever actually came to physical blows because they was like sending locations and ship Yep, it might have went there, but it's never that deep, honestly, so I hope it didn't go there. And number nine seek help through a grief counselor.
Speaker 3: And that's not your home girls, that's not Akeisha.
Speaker 1: That's Rain, that's we talk back podcasts, this list of nothing to code with grief. Honestly, i'm'a charge you though a grief counselor is a good idea. I probably could still use one. I don't feel like, I don't know if i've I guess you can you heal from loss like that.
Speaker 2: Not from somebody that you I don't think that you actually ever. You just learn, you learn to live without the person. And like that's what I said I associated with having a break up with somebody, I've had to learn even though this person is still living, I had to learn how to live without them.
Speaker 3: And that's just really what it is.
Speaker 1: But that's different because you know that they're still living their life and they still have the capacity for happiness in this world.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what I'm gonna say, no what, I'm still grieving the loss of my dog, y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for real, and a real fucking way.
Speaker 1: I'm grieving a lots of people, children, dog, like, a lot of stuff. I still feel like, I don't. I guess there is no real true healing from that shit.
Speaker 3: You just just deal, You just deal with it. You just going.
Speaker 2: It becomes like a part of you, It comes becomes a party your life, and posting a Nigga obituary or y'all in a bad kissing is not gonna help him.
Speaker 1: It ain't gonna help, but maybe a little bit, maybe a little bit something.
Speaker 3: About I can't try that, bet you when he was alive. I'm a tryer now, that's.
Speaker 1: What it is. I mean, is that a healing tactic?
Speaker 3: No, no, it's not.
Speaker 1: Would you really be thinking about the other woman, that's the thing?
Speaker 2: Are you? Like?
Speaker 1: I couldn't imagine me like posting that thinking about somebody else besides myself and how I felt about that person. I don't think I would be posting like intentionally, just like my only goal is outwork.
Speaker 2: But you had to have thought that there would be a response. You had to have known, like even though you you probably don't care, like this is just how I'm feeling. I understand what you're saying, but you have to know that they would there would be some type of repercussions for doing it. You had to know, like somebody's gonna say something because you probably told your homegirl watched this bitch.
Speaker 1: If I did it, it wouldn't be on that type of time. It wouldn't really be innocent, like I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: But I can imagine a fucking messy ass woman doing that, what posting her the I know she's gonna say something, but I'm gonna do it anyway. Me.
Speaker 1: I definitely would. I might, you know, if my if my ex boyfriend, I I could.
Speaker 3: I can't post.
Speaker 2: I be having too much respect for people. Man, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do it with disrespect. I wouldn't be. I might even seeing her my condolences current girlfriend or whatever, sending her my condolences like I'm sorry for your loss, but this is my loss too. I I loved him too. I may not love him no more like in that same capacity, but saying I still got love and he just did Now that's different. That's different. But like just posting a picture saying like this was my friend and I'm very sad that he's gone. Don't seem I don't see any harm in that.
Speaker 3: It mightn't.
Speaker 2: It may not be any malice, but you don't dealing with people's perception and stuff.
Speaker 1: It can and I guess it has to be context because posting a kissing picture is kind of wild, like you ain't gotta go that far. But like just a like a picture that looks like amical boys. Right, Yeah, I'm saying I might do it, but I also can fight and I've been in the gym and I feel stronger.
Speaker 2: You better come with it, alright, y'all, So listen, you use these steps Tam gave y'all. Okay, sound like some good information, right right. We we try not to always talk about relationships, but you know it's a subjective of objective, right.
Speaker 3: Kind of go together? Yeah, use those steps when you're going together.
Speaker 2: And stay the funk off the internet. That's what you're trying to say.
Speaker 1: And close your legs to other bitches men.
Speaker 3: Right, I ain't saying all that now.
Speaker 2: It's fun the pictures a slim I here is your boyfriend, like he kind of like not off limits.
Speaker 3: If it's your husband, that's different. I'll play my role with that type of so.
Speaker 1: Like he's still outside choosing.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is not your husband. He has not chosen yet right now. If y'all living together now, y'all, you know, working towards that. But yeah, them boyfriends is not off limits, man, because my fucking husband is probably in a relationship right now. I just got to break it up. So we're gonna go to break and when we come back, we got a dumb bitch story for one of our listeners.
Speaker 1: You know, dumb bitch stories so du because we've all been a dumb bitch at least once or twice. It says. I'm a college student dating a very nice guy who happens to come from a wealthy family. I really like him. We get along great, we each contribute equally to the relationship, and we see eye to eye on many things. However, the financial differences between us has begun to take its toll on me. It is difficult for me to keep up with him and his friends who have become mine when it comes to going out, eating out, going to concerts, ubering long distances to bars, etc. I have addressed my financial situation with him bluntly in the past, and he offers to pay for me constantly. I feel guilty for the normal reasons, but also because his money is really his parents' money and not his, and I feel weird adding expenses to the credit card bill they pay off. This weighs much more, on, much more heavily, on me than it does on him, despite my subtle offers to cook at home or to not drink and be designated driver so I can drive instead of paying for rides. Is there a different approach to take that will save my wallet. Do I accept his offers to pay all the time or is this a wedge in my social life that must be accepted?
Speaker 3: She love him, she's so concerned about his wallet in his pocket. He's a nice lady.
Speaker 1: That's a nice young woman. Right.
Speaker 2: You know, I listen to conservative radio stations, right because I'd be needing to know what white people think about stuff. I'd be wanting to hear how they foresee what'd be going on. And this one show I watched, this guy called in, a young guy. He was probably like in college store. No, maybe he was out of college. He was like twenty something. He said that he's a trust fund baby, right, he has money his girlfriend, doesn't. You know, she doesn't come from a family with a whole lot of money. So he is living off his parents, no matter of fact. No, he has a trust fund. But he makes about eighty thousand dollars a year on his job, so he makes his own money as well. But he does have like the trust fund for mergencies and shit like that. But his girlfriend needs help oftentimes. So he was asking them like should he like when they go on vacation, Like should he be paying for the vacation. The woman said that they need to split the vacation. If she can't pay for her own vacation, she shouldn't go.
Speaker 3: These are white people.
Speaker 1: That was appalled me too, Like he's doing fairly well, eighty thousand years good, you know, and then he has trust for money. Why don't you want to have these experiences with this exactly?
Speaker 2: Like I'm gonna pay even if it was the other way around. Like, it's just certain people I want to see have fucking fun, right, you know what I'm saying. So while I trick on my man, absolutely absolutely, I want you, I want to see you in particular have fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what when it comes to like when I go and when i'm dating it out, guy, I'm not as concerned with his money until we become committed. Then I'll be like, no, don't we don't need that. That's we don't need to pay for that, Like I really I'll be more conservative with his pockets when we started doing choose him for real?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true, but while we are here.
Speaker 1: Have fine, that's on you. That's yeah, that's on you. You better count that shit out.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's good that she's taking that into consideration and maybe she's putting too much pressure on herself.
Speaker 1: He may not even care, right, it sounds like he doesn't care, you know, like he's like ready to spinish.
Speaker 2: And as long as she's making like effort not to just be out here spending and running.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she's like, it's not even his money, it's his parents' money.
Speaker 2: That's her problem. I remember my cousin. He was dating my one of my friends at the time, and he bought her a laptop, and he just would do stuff for her things, you know, I feel like you're supposed to do for your significant other. But my aunt she didn't like that. Oh, let me not talk about these people. Let me not talk about these people.
Speaker 1: Want it?
Speaker 2: Never mind? Anyway, we can stop right that. Though my aunt she didn't like that. She was suggesting him not to like even pay for dates.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like when you take extravagant, extravagant gifts from someone you don't like like that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 2: I would because I feel like I'm a pretty honest person, so they gonna know exactly where they stay with me, So you're not gonna ever feel like you're getting finessed. I don't finesse people. So if you do something nice for me, I'm an accepted.
Speaker 1: It depends on what it is for me. Like I won't take a really extravagant, extravagant gift from someone that I don't see myself having sex with, you know, Like I'm not gonna accept it because I feel like, even though I don't feel like I owe you sex, I just feel like it's kind of like, is that it's kind of fucked up to just be taking stuff. It just feels kind of messed up to be taking stuff. And I know I'm not gonna give nothing back in return.
Speaker 2: You can give them a little trinket, you know the best. God damn go digg it straight first, buy your little trinket.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it. I've had like, uh, this guy who comes into this barbershop that's in my bill, and he always like offering me stuff and I know that like nice things.
Speaker 3: And I've done with a price tag.
Speaker 1: Obviously it's gonna come with a price tag that's more expensive than I want to pay, like, which is probably some kouchie, that's you know what I'm saying. Like, so I'm like, no, don't like he came with it like he came with some designer bags, like they were shopping bags. So I don't know exactly what was inside it, but I didn't take it. I didn't even look inside because I knew if I looked, I might have wanted to keep it.
Speaker 3: Get out of it right there. Let me get that.
Speaker 1: I'm scared if you know where I work at he know where I work.
Speaker 3: Like, you got a gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'm not doing that, sir. Please take that somewhere else.
Speaker 3: You got a gun.
Speaker 1: You got a gun.
Speaker 3: He ain't were when we got guns.
Speaker 1: Take that ship. Take that shit. No, I'm not taking it. I'm sorry, Like I was, like, this is very kind of you, but I can't accept that.
Speaker 2: M M.
Speaker 1: You would have took it. Yes, if you see this guy, you wouldn't have took it. Oh maybe then you would have been like get somebody else to do it.
Speaker 3: A shame it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean if they paying, just just be honest with people. That's all it is. Yeah, end of the day. Just be honest, y'all.
Speaker 2: Be honest. Stay your ass off the internet as much. If you ain't making money online, get your ass off there anyway. So if you enjoyed this episode, Please tune in every Thursday on the iHeartRadio app. Oh, wherever the fuck you get your podcasts at. This is your co host, AJ Holiday two point zero on Instagrams because the white bitch stole my name.
Speaker 1: You can go ahead to them, y'all is official Tammy. I'm on Instagram, y'all follow me. I love y'all. Once again, remember to speak now and.
Speaker 3: Never hold your peace.
Speaker 1: This deuces