Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Detroit Pistons rally from twenty four points down to beat the Orlando Magic ninety three to seventy nine to fours of Game seven. After Orlando goes ice cold, Orlando with forty five minutes.
Speaker 3: Between made baskets.
Speaker 2: They went scoreless from eight forty six pm Eastern to nine thirty one pm Eastern. The Magic missed twenty three straight shots, the most by any playoff team this century. The Magic had more consecutive misshots twenty three than total points in the second half nineteen. In the fourth quarter, they were one for twenty, all of ten from three point line line, and they scored a grand total of eight points. Cave had nineteen points in the fourth quarter. Orlando had nineteen points in the second half.
Speaker 1: Damn my goodness. Kay, Look the bottom fell out.
Speaker 2: The bottom fell out, Kay Cunningham, Jalen and Tobias Harris Yeah, and Duncan Robinson. Duncan Robinson hit those threes, and then Cade like, oh, I got y'all now, and Tobias, Hey, how they won this game? I need Joe, I need you. Look, we're gonna talk about the Pistols, but I needed to tell me what's going on. With Jayalen dirty, how they win this game with this man's going eight to nine. I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you when you look at Detroit, un can't oho when you say, damn, how they win sixty games, Broy, They that second half showed you how they won sixty games. I ain't saying that's probably the best defensive half they had all year, but nineteen points in twenty four minutes of basketball, it's unheard of, bro, when you go there long and don't score.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you what I really think.
Speaker 4: I think Orlando got so comfortable in that first half unkin Ocho, and they thought the damn game was over with. If y'all just want me to keep it one, I think they thought the game because the way that they came out in the second half, it's like they was in such shock when as Detroit was making they run and I'm saying, why they selling for these long gas three? They need to get something to the basket. But I don't know if they ran out of gas. But everything they were shooting, bro, it didn't even look like it was going in. And then you can see, look, I'm looking at coach Mosley over there for Orlando.
Speaker 3: Hell, he was in disbelief.
Speaker 4: He was thinking, like, I can't believe it, because when they cut the lead to about to single digits, I said, damn, Detruit gonna get back in this game. They thing I know, K came alive and Detroit has a game changer in kay, because you think about that second half, Uncle Oltro, specially in the fourth quarter. Man, he had them boys at his mercy. Man, he scored nineteen points. He scored nineteen and what in the second half the fourth Yeah, man, he would get money, bro, he would get money. They couldn't do nothing with him. And you ask how during how the Pistons win. How the Pitchers won with during scoring eight points, nine rebounds. Man, they defense was awesome than second half Fellas. It seemed like I don't know if JB got on their ass at halftime, but they came out and they was a totally different team, totally different team. I thought they finna get blue out by thirty.
Speaker 3: I did too.
Speaker 2: Man, It's just like, because if Joe you know this, it's a fine line between making and missing, as Doc Rivers saying, so make a mislead. Look at they made everything I mean Jalen Suns was pulled up from a three, and then Bay was turning around hitting threes and twos.
Speaker 1: Everybody was hitting shots in the first half.
Speaker 2: Man, Now all of a sudden, you get cold, and you say, you know what shot that added Jojo? Shoot or shoot Joe? Yeah, the next one gonna go in. And when it doesn't, and you keep shooting, thinking the next one go in. And the next thing, you know, you take those everybody shots and the guys that the other and laid it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or you follow them and now you stop the clock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the next thing you know, you get Duncan Robinson hit two or three threes in that fourth quarter. Yeah, Now, what was a twenty point leader down eleven? Now can get an n one? Now eleven point leaders down to eight. Cobias Harris hit the three dis down to five. Right now, your booty sucking on limbs because it's sucking up.
Speaker 3: It's tight.
Speaker 1: Tight, don't you know what I'm say? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, hold up, we only up five.
Speaker 3: We were just up twenty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah you were. Now you're in the heap of trouble man.
Speaker 4: The fans look ay, the fans look shocked. A hell, I was in shock when I was watching. I'm like, you know, Polo went four for twenty, Sugs went one for one for ten in your in your building, O, It's gonna be hard to win games like that, bro. You know you're trying to put this seam away.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: I know they had that big league, but they were playing. They were playing not to lose versus playing to win. And you can see with.
Speaker 3: Shooting shots Joe like that, like they were behind.
Speaker 4: After Detrust started making that that they run when they cut it the single digits, it's like they were just trying to get shots up. You know what I mean to me, they didn't have no rhyme or reason bro to what they were trying to do. You know, it's like they were holding the ball, running the shot clock down, and then somebody going to their bag shoot.
Speaker 3: A wild shot.
Speaker 4: Detrust started to you know, I think you know, when you're playing playoff basketball, especially when you're in a situation like Detroit was in their first half, Coach JB probably was like, look, we gotta come out. We gotta put strings some stops together. We gotta get there four or five stops and we can put some stops together and able to put some pressure on them defensively, We're gonna be all right. And man, that's what they did, Like you said, to go that loan of a drought and not score a bucket. I don't I've never heard of that before. I'm sure that's never happened.
Speaker 2: No, I mean you see, you remember Houston when they played Golden State and straight three that was threes though, Yeah, that wasn't no misshot, they miss shot. They made one field goal in the fourth quarter, Joe.
Speaker 3: They scored nineteen.
Speaker 2: Points in the second half, and that is crazy.
Speaker 1: I had everybody off though.
Speaker 2: Everybody is contagious, just like when you saw Houston the other night when everybody was making threes and you're like, holdo, this guy don't even shoot threes.
Speaker 1: And he making them even knocking them down. Yeah, and you same thing.
Speaker 2: You you ever noticed, guys, Oh, Joe, We've been in games, everybody catching it, everybody making circus, damn catch it, and then all of a sudden somebody dropped one and can't nobody catch the damn ball?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Sam dipping that the fishing net to catch the football.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, hey, everybody, Hey, they all seem shocked to me, Bro, in the second half, you know, they looked like they didn't know what to do.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Detroit.
Speaker 4: I mean, I seen my boy Jared Jack over there coaching his ass off on the sideline.
Speaker 1: Over the hill.
Speaker 4: Come on, I said, hey, because when teams make runs like that, Bro, and you on and you on that side, and you know, it looked it looked like y'all were done in that first half and you able to rally back on the road. Yeah, I can't see Detroit losing game seven, folks.
Speaker 2: I mean you think you think about it, man, I mean like four twenty or nine one or two. I mean you look at they were nine for thirty six, and like I said, you know how they approach the game. They approached the game just like the foul because approach that Super Bowl, Joe.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there you go.
Speaker 2: They kept throwing the ball like they were behind instead of up.
Speaker 3: You up twenty four. You don't need to take quick shots. Yeah, make them take the quick shots.
Speaker 1: Hey, they were trying to bury him though they was trying to bury them.
Speaker 4: Hey, okay, boy boy Legs was shot. But look Paulo went oh for nine from the three. Yeah, he shot twelve free throws. But damn, I mean that's that's a tough loss.
Speaker 3: Fellas.
Speaker 4: It's hard to bounce back from something like this. Now it ain't over because you still get another shot. Yes, but you and you in disbelief, trust and believe.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. But you know what, Joe O yo.
Speaker 2: Sometimes when people try to bury you, they plant your in fertile soil.
Speaker 1: You gotta be careful. That's a that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, be careful.
Speaker 2: And and JB and I saw him on the sign that they showed the closes and he said, come on, let that.
Speaker 3: Hey we okay, just keep playing. I said, keep playing, brother, you down twenty four and I'll be damn.
Speaker 2: Luku a right back, Hey, duncan Robinson mess right to hit a couple of those threes. Tobias Harris hit the three, Cade hit the three, and then he come down.
Speaker 1: And get an a one.
Speaker 4: Oh oh hey, I don'tkay. How you cut it? How you cut it? A slice it nineteen points and.
Speaker 1: A half fellas unacceptable?
Speaker 4: Come on, man, you and you have something has to really really the bottom gotta really fall out. It did that for for Orlando tonight.
Speaker 2: Joe, you do realize that the Rockets scored eight points in the fourth quarter right tonight?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh did they? I didn't realize that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, damn dad, the points in the po joe, damn.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, they might have how many points they might have not scored, but like tw low.
Speaker 1: Twenties in the second half?
Speaker 3: Four points in the second half?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because the Lakers, I scored a maybe the four thirty one to three thirty one?
Speaker 1: Eight?
Speaker 2: How many points they scored in the second How many points? Did what you gonna play this scored in the second half? And now they ain't got a set in the eight point they scored forty seven. So they only scored eight point in the fourth? So where did they get the thirty one to eight from in the fourth quarter of the Rockets?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, the Rockets scored, Uh, they scored twenty four and the third and twenty three and the fourth they scored.
Speaker 3: Where'd I get the eighth from?
Speaker 4: They scored thirteen in the in the second quarter in eighteen the Magic only score eight and the fourth. So is the Magic that scored eight and the fourth?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I thought the Rockets scored?
Speaker 4: Nah? Yeah, yeah, the man's only scored eight. They scored eleven and the third and eight in the fourth. Lord have mercy? Who scored eleven? Or who scored eleven? Orlando scored eleven in the third? I bet that dright?
Speaker 1: No more? Joe?
Speaker 3: I better put Hey, Joe, I better putting this down. I put it down.
Speaker 2: Who's going? I want to know who scored the eleven? Matter of fact, who's scoring the eight?
Speaker 1: I think there was some free throws if you just want me to be one hundred, the.
Speaker 2: Only made they only what made one field goal in the fourth? Yeah, one for twenty in the fourth.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, Hey, man, that's pressure the bro.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 4: I don't know what else to tell you, you know, for for for for the for the bottom to fall out like that, and in the post at home game six, knowing that you know, hell, this is your game seven, for real.
Speaker 3: It's a tough one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and you saw the fans at the end of the game, Joe, there was like this here job oh.
Speaker 4: Man, shaking their head. Hey, but how do we how do we how do we lose this?
Speaker 3: How do hey?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: But you're right, it is it's like a it's almost like a carbon copy of that Falcons game. In the first half, you've seen how the fans. The fans were so enthused, they were so into the game. Players high five and they having a good time, and they must have exhaled the halftime, because boy, they threw a dud matchic score.
Speaker 2: They scored a level, they only had three more than what they had in the in the fourth. They scored a level in the third quarter. Yeah, damn, cause what do what you go on a forty five fifteen run.
Speaker 3: I think they maagine went on like a forty five fifteen.
Speaker 4: Run, because he you know, Detroit only scored twelve points in the in the second quarter, Detroit, and they returned the favor of the third and in the fourth. Damn, I don't know how. I don't know how you do that, Fellas. I honestly do not know how that happened.
Speaker 1: And I understand maybe one or two player, but everybody being off Uncle Joe at the same time at that.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm telling you. That's why it's so rare, bro. You you never see nothing like this.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: One of the guys that I've been impressed with, really really impressed with. It's Tobias Harris because the way he's playing for Detroit. He never played like that for Philly. Philly would have won that series against well, against y'all Joe if he played like this. Yeah, he couldn't buy a basket either. People people killed killed Ben Simmons. Yeah, yeah, but Tobias was on the max contract and he.
Speaker 4: Was Yeah, he was the highest paid. He was the highest paid player on that team. If I ain't mistaken, he was bad too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he couldn't shoot up, he couldn't do anything.
Speaker 3: He you know what it is.
Speaker 4: I think he had I don't know why, but he had problem playing playing next to mb for whatever reason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Uh, and and with Ben Simmons not being a score or a shooter, you know, Hell, you don't really have to guards, yeah you so, you don't really have that much space to where guys can create it and uh, create different opportunities for you. But here in Detroit, if he ain't played, if these last three games the way he's played without without Tobias has they're not winning. They went to head, they only had three guys in double in double figures. Yeah, him, Duncan, Robinson and k That's why I can tell you who. He didn't score a bunch, but out of sor Thompson on the defensive end. Oh yeah, yeah, that's one thing you can say about them brothers. They brothers that you you can tell they brothers. Yeah up, Oh yeah, they gonna do that. They gonna do that, They gonna look. You hope to get a little bit from him offensively though, yes, you know you I.
Speaker 3: Think all men, it's a little better offensive player than it sore.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well you know when you watch the game though, he don't even really look at the basket. Bro, No he don't, he don't.
Speaker 3: We had the.
Speaker 2: Conversation, bro, he and the lane, heiny't be the way and he turned it like passing out pro shoot that Simms on that play.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, look K needs somebody else to be aggressive bro on that team. Yes, you know who can take some pressure off of me? You know, I just feel like they relied on so much in the second half, which obviously he had it going and he led the charge. But for you gotta get a little bit, You gotta get a little somebody of Thompson, especially that game seven. You know you're gonna need You're gonna need a little productivity from him offensively, Okay, oh Joe.
Speaker 3: I think what they do great.
Speaker 4: Defensively is awesome, but offensively, they gotta.
Speaker 3: Give you a little more.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what you work on the offseason, because it seems like defense come naturally to him. Now, evolve your game because he look your prime example, Kawhi Leonard. Look at Kawhi what he was and then look at what Kawhi turned into. Yeah, he's not saying they can be Kawhi because Kawhi that mid range is damnar unstoppable. But he developed a three. He got the mid range, you can put it on the floor. He can get to the rim. Now he's not. The injuries and age has robbed him of some of that defensive ability, right, but he's still Oh boy, he hel You got held on your hand on the offensive.
Speaker 1: Been dealing with it. He try to deal with him now, Yeah, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 4: I think both Thompson's, especially especially the Thompson that plays in Detroit. Man, you gotta put the yeah a sword, you gotta put the work in. Okay, your mean in practice, bro, because he was shooting shots tonight, they didn't even look like they were going in.
Speaker 3: He was wide open. I'm talking about corner.
Speaker 1: Threes and he didin't even think they was going in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not gonna look when because when you shoot and you follow your shot right away, you know they already.
Speaker 1: Know it's all.
Speaker 2: It's just like a guy the free throw line, when a guy shoot the ball and they think he damn he the first guy to get the ball, you already know what's a bull give because he could see Yeah, because he was an unbelievable game. And now a game seven. We got what we got three game sevens. We got Orlando Detroit game seven, we got Toronto Cleveland game seven, we got Philly boss game seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, all Eastern, all Eastern Conference teams.
Speaker 2: It could have been, except your team could have had a game selling to come on, yo, come on, hopefully you get your money.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe a not. I'm not even worried about that money.
Speaker 3: Huh, You ain't worried about that.
Speaker 1: You got to understand, you know, for everything, everything has consequences that come behind it. You hear me consequences and repercussions all the time. It's it's in the Bible.
Speaker 3: What's in the Bible, What's what's in the Bible.
Speaker 1: Consequences and repercussions for your actions.
Speaker 4: I don't give a damn none of that. Yeah, okay, didn't keep it one hundred with you. Hey, hey, I spoke my piece yesterday, you know, taking taking for what is worth taking, you know, however you feel?
Speaker 1: Oh, will you know?
Speaker 3: All right? Yeah? Joe, that man, Joe, he said that scripture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm a brother of the clause, so I do everything by the book.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, whoa what a game?
Speaker 1: What a game?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: R J.
Speaker 2: Barret hit a game winning three point shot of ot as the Raptors forts the game seven to beat the Cleveland Cavaliers. The Cavaliers had the game one. Did his shrew that turns the ball over. R J Barret twenty four points, nine rebounds on four May threes. He's joined by Scottie Barries twenty five points, fourteen assists, seven rebounds. Also, Jakobe Walter had twenty four points. He had four made four nine from the three point line and calling Murray Bowles at seventeen. I thought this game was in the bag man. I did Tuesday, I say, I said, Raptors, y'all led by twelve thirteen points UPO a large part of the second half, and to give it this thing up in the fourth quarter, I said, oh, well, it is what it is. And the next thing, you know, looked like the shot that Halliburton hit last.
Speaker 3: Year in New York Knicks. Yeah, the ball left the screen.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, damn, hey, Toronto will been getting some favorable box don't remember that one? Kawhi here to gain Philip, Yes, sir, they end them to put them away. Yeah, you're right, You're right, they've been getting some favorable bounces. Man, I told y'all, Bro, it's hard to win in Toronto. I know Cleveland pretty much had this game won. But man, when you look at what r. J. Batt and Scottie Barnes does. Yeah, I see the Walter Kidd he played great. But the way they played defense, you know on James Harden and Donovan Mitchell.
Speaker 4: Bro, they've been they've been controlled. They've been controlling this They pretty much been controlling this series. Now, it's gonna be tough for them to win in Cleveland, but I think they can do it. Ojo, you know, them dudes play hard. Bro, I'm talking about It was a few times. Defensively, they had great defensive sequences to where they led the great offensive production. You know, they don't really have guys, you know, think about it, if they had Ingram, you know, and he was playing, you know, at that all star caliber like he was playing during the season, because he was an All Star this year an Ojo, Yeah, you know what I mean. And he didn't he didn't play. He didn't play. I think he didn't play, and he hadn't been playing well in this series. He had, he hadn't been playing, but I think he would have been due because that'll give you another guy who can score, go off the bounce, create. But from what they have bro they've been they've been competing this entire series, even in Cleveland. I think this game, this game seven will be a toss up. Hey, I think Bill taws up.
Speaker 2: I agree, uh and you look at it, Joe for Toronto to win this game. And they got out rebounded by fourteen. They gave up nineteen offensive rebounds, damn nineteen. But the turnovers you had eighteen turnovers?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well.
Speaker 2: And none more costly than that last. But look, you're probably don't win the game if shrewd. That doesn't give you what he does in game five, and then give.
Speaker 3: It and he takes away.
Speaker 2: Scotty Barnes are the first player to have a twenty five, five, ten, three and three, which he had twenty five points, seven rebounds, fourteen assists, three steals in three blocks since Goat James did it in twenty sixteen. Damn Game seven in Cleveland on Sunday. The home team has won all six games thus far. Yeah, look, but this is so much pressure on James Harden. This is so much pressure, Mitchell, this game seven.
Speaker 1: You're right, they playing at home though, Joe.
Speaker 4: But but look, Ojo, we said that early in this series that we all felt this game, this, this series is gonna go seven. Yes, yes, they at home. But this is just one game, Ojo, the series. You can throw it out the window. Now, this is one game. Now, if Toronto can come in there and be better than Cleveland, if just for this one game, bro, they can move on. Will it be challenging, Yeah, it'll be challenging, but I think it can definitely be done. You know, unless Donovan or James Harden have an out of body experience to where they one of them go for about forty forty five Ojo. But it's tough. I mean, hell, you had defense. The way they play defense, it's hard. Scotty Barres, ain't give it up.
Speaker 3: That That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Look, if I'm Scotty Barnes and I'm guarding Donovan mentioned he got twenty four, I'm shaking his hand because guess what he took twenty.
Speaker 3: Six damn shots. It was two or ten from the three. Yeah, so I'm.
Speaker 2: James Harden was five or fourteen. He had sixteen points, but it took in fourteen shots to get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I think Toronto does a great job in defending. Hell, they wanted the youngest teams in the NBA, and they're showing up to the party ready to play.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 1: Where you go? Who you got, Joe? You bet against mentioning it.
Speaker 4: Harden, It's hard. It's hard to bet against them. But this has been a long, grueling series and you don't really know, you know what you're gonna get from some of them guys. And I just think you know the youth that Toronto has, and Toronto got some guys who can play man, Yes, sir, you know, and they've shown that throughout this series. This if I'm a bet man. I'm probably gonna bet on Cleveland, but it's gonna be a tough one. Brom, It's gonna be a tough one. What's the spread? And I tell you what, I'm a bet I bet the spread ain't beat. It can't be no more than abody. It's probably too it's probably two to three points. Joe, that's it. It might be fine. Jokes.
Speaker 3: I don't wonder what it is myself.
Speaker 1: Hold on, but Joe, uncle, you bet with Joe said you got the cab Well, I mean if you, I mean you're knowing you're bet man. Who are you taking?
Speaker 3: They got Cleveland seven and a half?
Speaker 4: Joe?
Speaker 1: Do that? Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm taking. Hey, I'm taking the points. Give me the points and that I take. I take raptors. Damn, I might take them. I might take them. Out right, you ain't gonna do that. You ain't doing that. That'll be there Laportier talking. If I'm really trying to win some.
Speaker 3: Money, Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, I really.
Speaker 1: Try to wear a little money, Joe, try to put a little something in my pocket.
Speaker 2: I feel I fee hey, but I would definitely take I would definitely take Toronto on the seven and a half.
Speaker 4: I told y'all a I would have took Toronto at home against Cleveland in any of these games. Oh yeah, yeah, ye, I know. I know they got a lucky bounce tonight. But here, man, the effort that those dudes been playing with the way they've been scoring the ball, being unselfish, attacking, you know, defensively, causing havoc. They're scared to the game. They're scared.
Speaker 2: Team Stardi Bars played forty eight minutes. Joe he played the whole game.
Speaker 1: RJ.
Speaker 2: Badd played forty three minutes, Jakobe Walter played forty three minutes, and Murray Bowles played forty minutes.
Speaker 1: And that's what it takes sometime.
Speaker 2: Everie Mobley forty one minutes, James Harden forty four minutes, Donovan Mitchell forty one minutes. So it ain't like, hey, it ain't like they got free. They're gonna have fredz Means coming in either. I thought Mobilan and Allen. Allen gave him some great minutes to night too. Argan o Jo, you know mobiley twenty six and fourteen, Man, this is I bet that's what That's what Clee Eveland has been looking for from him for quite some time to assert himself because he made a big he made a big bucket to send it in overtime. Hell, they got left it, left it lay up. Yeah. Yeah, they could have lost in regulation. And they went to him and for him to deliver like that. I was like, damn, that's all right from mobile. Damn alright over there. I thought he said it was gonna be gone. I tried to tell you, Joe, I already know the symptoms. Oh you had a homeboy. I know the symptoms.
Speaker 1: What symptom.
Speaker 3: That boy. I ain't gonna speak on it, but you know.
Speaker 1: I don't try to. Don't try to put that on me now.
Speaker 3: They ain't.
Speaker 1: Don't put it on you. You got it, hey, I told you see that, see that empty bottle. Yeah, it ain't worked you, Joe.
Speaker 3: Joe. Yesterday I said, Joe, this thing is gonna be here for a minute.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I told him to go buy him some snickers because it's gonna be a while.
Speaker 2: That was a bar, Joe. I know the symptoms to joy you had a homeboy.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 2: I feel it mm hmm, but it ain't none of my business. Yeah, I don't even feel comfortable speaking on it with a partner mine, So I ain't gonna speak on it.
Speaker 3: I said they got it in. What what the chance you got on? Yo?
Speaker 1: That bullhead clown y you, I ain't nothing.
Speaker 3: That was a chance fake. I ain't got nothing to do.
Speaker 1: With me, y'all. Yeah, y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all, keep keep making fun of the common cold and that with all this extra stuff. Now, but that is common Yeah, Joe ain't got it. I ain't got it right now, that's how you call it. Hold on, hey, you you knew about it. You you brought it to my attention. I never heard of until you. Men.
Speaker 3: Just you ain't never heard That didn't mean it exists.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of disease that people ain't never heard of, Like I ain't never know that.
Speaker 1: I know nothing. Now you're trying to I know you.
Speaker 2: The doctor told you. That's why you do it about you? Hey, Joe, you said trying to put it Nah, I don't what what.
Speaker 3: Is that on?
Speaker 2: My doctor told him just yesterday the other day. No, sir, I promise you night, quill. They're gonna help that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, I'll be back right tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You said that yesterday, he said, he Chad, what do you say yesterday?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: One more day, Joe, Joe? One more day? Man d two balls a night, quill and getting worse two days Max on Tuesday, Thursday.
Speaker 1: But you know what, I'm almost back. I don't know what kind of cold y'all almos back from what it's cold here?
Speaker 3: Gon job about what's the symptoms?
Speaker 4: You get at them and you been able to You've been able to work out without with them symptoms? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Joe. I didn't been on the field trying to sweat his sweat this thing out? Joe?
Speaker 3: Had they have you sweated it out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know you didn't. I sell Joe. You how sound That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I heard him. I sound like he was coughing up along. That's why I said something. I'm damn. Oh no, I'm feel I'm feeling I'm feeling good. I'm feeling good.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: What's going to get He's going to get some more liquor?
Speaker 3: O Joe?
Speaker 1: What's that baby? When y'all playing, When y'all playing in your soccer league again?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh you talking about the real big one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh that's tst. That's not till the end of May twenty.
Speaker 3: Seven, where y'all gonna be playing at in.
Speaker 1: North Carolina and carry and carry North Carolina.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be jumping like that.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, boy, everybody, boy, you gotta understand teams coming from all over the world.
Speaker 3: Joe.
Speaker 1: They competing for that million dollar prize.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I'm gonna have to come down there and check y'all out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, Joe, the schedule out already. I seen you the schedule.
Speaker 3: What's the name of y'all squad?
Speaker 1: Hillar Riald a team team out of Spain called the Yellow Submarine.
Speaker 4: Oh, a team out of Spain. Or you got some real you got some real hitters with you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this ain't just ain't no ain't no bull drive bill yol is a team that played They played with Real Madrid, Barcelona Athletical Madrid like that that that league.
Speaker 3: They good.
Speaker 1: So I'm playing with some playing with some academy kids. Yeah, some of their former players from the past.
Speaker 3: Oh man. So so you had to put that work in on day to day basis.
Speaker 1: I've been going at it three months now, Joe, because I definitely aint fit to be no liability.
Speaker 3: Hold on what what what position do you play?
Speaker 1: I play the nine.
Speaker 3: Help me out for somebody who don't really know you say you.
Speaker 1: Play the nine, would damn there, you know what? Almost be like the center in basketball? Sometimes?
Speaker 3: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, almost like the center.
Speaker 3: So you handle the ball a lot.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, that that'd be That'll be your ten, that'll be your point guard, would be your ten. Okay, okay, yeah, Now sometimes I play I played like a false nine who would also come back and get the ball and create and create on his own for others. Yeah, but I for me, because I'm playing with people that are a little bit more experienced, have a lot more quality on the ball than I do. I just strictly stay at the nine. Mm hmm. So either either I get it, either I get it with my back to the goal and I facilitate or try to try to create and find space and maintain time my runs without being offside.
Speaker 4: What's what's the what's the hardest thing about playing soccer?
Speaker 1: Bro? Oh boy?
Speaker 3: Is it? Is it being in shape?
Speaker 1: Is it not being in shape? Is that? That's that's one thing? Always being when you get the ball, always knowing what you want to do before you get the ball in your hands, but you have to get the ball at your feet, always being two steps ahead everybody else.
Speaker 3: It's hard.
Speaker 4: I would think it would be like instinctively, you know, like because like in basketball, right, it's hard to really predetermine what you're gonna do with the ball. You know, you have to play off instincts, you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I would.
Speaker 4: Think soccer would be that way, you know, moving up and down the field like that.
Speaker 1: But it.
Speaker 4: You Hey, I got one question, another question you got you gotta you got a particular person or people on the team who you're trying to get the ball to.
Speaker 3: As far as who scores, uh.
Speaker 1: Shoot that not that that either that nine of them wingers. Yeah, And most of the time, the better you got there midfield is especially whoever whoever your teenage, your ten is, your is your point, the better your tend it is it is for everybody else, unless you've got somebody that's really really gangster on the wings that can that could change the floor of a whole goddamn game.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, okay, Mmm.
Speaker 4: Don't whets your time going nothing that Joe, you say it ain't I ain't it ain't nothing to see.
Speaker 3: That you would put him at goalie. They say you got the best feet.
Speaker 1: Hell no, I'm I got the miss hit. That's why I'm playing, exactly why I'm at at the nine. Hold on, why you saying hells out to the goalie? Who now goldie? Crazy man? I don't want no ball flying to me that fast. I'm good now too.
Speaker 3: You're too small to be a goalie.
Speaker 2: Uh mc keelluman said Nicola. Jokic is not a top ten player all time. Joker is an incredible talent. He will not be recognized correctly. He's not going to be recognized as the very greatest ever, meaning a top ten if he's sitting on one chip. I agree. Look at the guys. Think about all the guys that we think are top ten. None of them have just one ring, right, So let's just say for the same I'm just gonna throw this out there. Kareem has six rings, Magic has five rings, Jordan six rings, Duncan five, Lebron four, Death four, Kobe five, Shock four, Russell eleven, Chamberlain three or two, Elijah one two. So whoever you think are a top ten player, none of them have just one championship.
Speaker 3: Right, you gotta have multiple in your back pocket now.
Speaker 1: But goddamn, I mean, just earlier in the conversation during the regular season, they were saying, I mean, everybody was talking about they won't have to put Joke in the top five at some.
Speaker 2: Point if he wins enough. Now it's gonna be hard. He can. He wins three, He got three regular season MVPs, he got two final MVPs.
Speaker 3: He's not done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's just say for the sake of argument, Oh, Joe, he gets another regular season MVP.
Speaker 3: That's four.
Speaker 2: Now he has another finals championship and the finals MVP.
Speaker 1: Now we got to seriously consider where we put it. We really do.
Speaker 3: His numbers, His numbers stacked up with the best of them though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's crazy, how the numbers stacked up with the best. But now the conversation is changing because now he didn't got sent.
Speaker 2: Home because all the others parlayed those numbers and the championships. Right, And at the end of the day, that's what you have to do. Yeah, he's a phenomenal talent. He is, I mean, his ability to score. Yeah, and plus the problem that's hurt he don't even attempt to play defense.
Speaker 3: Everybody else attempted to play defense.
Speaker 2: Obviously you were, we know Russell, but they didn't keep shut a track of block shots until the seventies. Yeah, and so you look at a Lijah Want, you look at Dunkan, you look at Jordan, you look at Kobe, you look at Lebron. Even Shock made it all NBA team.
Speaker 4: Defensively, yeah, I think because offensively he's so deceptive as far as being a great score, great playmaker, great rebounder. But defensively to some degree, yeah, he is somewhat of a liability because you gonna you know, he ain't really gonna be up on the pick and roll like that.
Speaker 3: He always gonna kind of be in a drop.
Speaker 4: So therefore, hell, in this league, your point guards, your two guards, your threes, these are great pick and roll guys that these guys who put the ball in the hole. Yeah, so they're gonna always go at him. They're gonna always go at him. If you notice the great ones, especially if you a liability defensively, you can be greatest. All you want to on offense, what we have to do is attack you defensively, absolutely, because you can't save all that energy for offense. We got to make you some of that shit on defense, absolutely, and that's what teams have been doing. Yes, and people criticize him because they're like, bro, you ain't even attempted to play no defense. I can understand if you was attempting. But all the guys gotta do is once he gets on the edge, he's getting to the basket uninhibited.
Speaker 2: Because he ain't. We mentioned the other big Joe. You look at Duncan dun Is a fifteen time All the NBA selection. We look at Elijah one. Many regard him as the one or the two second best defensive center in the history of the game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in Russell. Yeah, and so now we look at that guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, we look at Karem was it an eleven time All NBA selection, Lebron, Kobe Jordan. It's just gonna it's just gonna be hard. And his offense, Like you said, Joe, his offensive numbers are worthy, Yeah, his MVPs are worthy. Yeah, but he has one chip. We don't even really think. We don't even really consider you unless you got.
Speaker 3: Two to three. Yeah. Yeah, who's I mean.
Speaker 2: If you think about it other than Elijah one and Chamberlain and I don't know. Some people have Chamberlain, then some people have him out because it's hard to overlook a guy that got thirty two to sixty point game and one hundred and fifty fifty point game. It's hard to overlook him and say he's not a top ten player, Joe. But some people do. But if you look at Kareem is six and six and six, Jordan is six and five, Lebron is four and four, Steph is four and two, A shock is four chips and and and and and an n B and the m v p Uh he got four chips and MVP Uh?
Speaker 3: Who else?
Speaker 2: We were talking about Magic? It's five and three, Bird is three and three. It's gonna be hard with one chip for you to crack it. Yeah, it's too many greats. It's too many greats and there are multiple championships. I definitely agree, But he still got a lot of basketball ahead of them. I don't know, Well, I know dem we ain't letting his ass go. He's gonna have to he gonna have to be there now. He about to get he about what is what is the eligible for this year? He's eligible for the extension, probably close to three hundred million.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know he gonna get that. He gonna sign that and go right back over to his ranch. Hey do with his horses.
Speaker 1: That's all. That's all he kept out playing basketball in them damn horses. Boy.
Speaker 2: No, Jordan is not six for six. Jordan has six championships. He has five m vps. So I was That's what I was living. Kareem is six and six, six finals, win, six rings, six m vps.
Speaker 1: Kobe is five and and one, five titles.
Speaker 2: One m v P. Coach Lebron is four and four. Shack is one is four and one. That's what I'm saying. I'm saying. I'm not saying how many wins you have in the finals. I'm saying the chips.
Speaker 4: Shack only got one mv You mean Shack only got one m v P. He only got one regular season MVP.
Speaker 2: He has three finals MVPs to go along with the four regulars, with the four tat titles.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 4: I thought he would I thought he. I thought he would have more than that, considering.
Speaker 1: He lost it. He lost to Steve Nash when he was down in Miami.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, he'll have.
Speaker 2: Eligible for a four year two hundred and ninety million dollar extension.
Speaker 1: God damn, wait that after this season, this season.
Speaker 2: After the season, So he gonna sign that this summer? Yes, Chat, listen to what I'm saying. When I said six for six, Kareem has six regular season MVPs, six titles. Jordan has six titles, five regular season MVPs. Magic has five titles, three regular season MVPs. Bird has three titles, three regular season MVPs. Are you following what I'm saying? Or I mean, do you eat crayons? I just need to know, so did you did you get start in cookies for grades? I'm confused now because I've made it abundantly clear. I said, Lebron is four and four. He has four titles, four regular season MVP. So tell me what what you're missing?
Speaker 5: Chat.
Speaker 4: I think I think the way you broke it down just then they got it. They had Jayo.
Speaker 2: Because I'm wondering, Joe, I'm just wondering somebody got certificates and not diplomas for graduation.
Speaker 4: You said, hey, you saying they got them paper turkeys hanging on the wall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, they ain't crayon.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just saying, because clearly George six for six, this guy, I said, guys, we're talking because Max Kellerman said, because he has one title, he didn't mention the MVPs. I said, because look at the mv look at the guys. And I said, Joe said, look at the guys that's in the top ten. What do they have?
Speaker 3: They have titles, and they.
Speaker 2: Have multiple titles. Everybody that we look at that as a top ten player has multiple titles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely right. Hey he got some time though, he got some time, oh.
Speaker 1: For sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: And Joe his body and because he doesn't rely on the athleticism, he can play.
Speaker 1: For a while.
Speaker 2: This is what is so so impressive about Lebron. Because Lebron was so athletic, he had to reinvent himself.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Tom Brady is a prime example. Tom Brady, Peyton Man and Drew Brees never relied on the athleticism. So when they got.
Speaker 5: Slow, who cared?
Speaker 2: They wouldn't running away from anybody anyway. Even they was in year three, they were running seven flat forty. So now when they're forty thirty eight, thirty nine, Oh, Joe, and they running an eight flat.
Speaker 1: Forty, who cares?
Speaker 2: It's the guys that relied on athleticism as that starts to wane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that you run into the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you really have to reinvent yourself in order to like to stay at that level. That's why so hard when guys are so athletic and all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: They have an injury, Joe.
Speaker 2: And you know this in basketball, a guy that's super athletic and he has an injury, it's hard for them to ever be the same, Yeah, because they become so reliant.
Speaker 3: On that athleticism. Yep. That's why Bird bird back didn't go out.
Speaker 2: Bird could have played for because he wasn't relied on athleticism.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And because isn't reliant on athleticism.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be able to play for a long spout, Joe, another three to five years. Yeah, he gonna be able to play for a long time.
Speaker 1: He could, you know.
Speaker 4: Because a lot of cats who are super who are naturally just God gifted athletically, from what I've seen, Joe, they ain't really had to work on their game like that, you know, because they've just been so much gifted than everybody else. Now you get a cat who ain't just get the athletically, but he works his ass off. Yeah, he'll be around for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yes. Hey, hey, I ain't telling y'all what I know. I'm telling you you know what I have seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yes, check us out, guys, Malik Willis throughout the first pitch at the Marlins game today.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look.
Speaker 5: Oh damn, what was that?
Speaker 1: Man? Hey, Malik, don't never he might say't never played, no no baseball?
Speaker 4: Oh man, Hey, hey y'all, Hey.
Speaker 1: Joe, it's funny though. You see him throw that baseball right there like that? Yeah, watching watch him throw a football and watch how you look?
Speaker 4: Man, Hey, when when you got athletic ability, you should be able to do that you'd.
Speaker 1: Been Hey, hey, Joe, he how far is that mound from the plate?
Speaker 3: What's sixty feet six inches?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Joe, it ain't. Don't think it's that easy.
Speaker 4: Ojo Ocho. I threw a first pitch out in Yankee Stadium. Home boy, straight across the plate. Don't play with me. You're fanball right down in the middle, and I'm surprised y'all can't find it right down.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got hey, I got I got to see that.
Speaker 3: Joe, Yankee stadium, right, I got out in the pipe.
Speaker 1: I got to see that, Joe. Yeah, you know, hey, listen, if you don't have if you don't have a baseball background, you know, throwing from throwing from sixty with a half or far, their is away, it ain't well listen, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: Well, you know when they when they select you to throw out the first pitch, you don't just walk your ass out the stands to have been practicing. Yeah, they let you. They shouldn't let you go down like I was down. Hey, look I'm down there with Gita and Rodriguez.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get it, working man. Hold for a second. Joe asked, what how far is home plate from the picture? Mind the home plate? What she said, I don't know, it's sixty feet six inches?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, Joe, what's happening? Hey that I'm not now that you just mentioned that you think the Reds are let me throw out a pitch, the Reds of the Marlins.
Speaker 3: You a home, got time got the Marlins?
Speaker 1: The Reds are the Marlins either one. Yeah, yeah, I like that because you know, you know, you know, I used to pitch back back in the back of the Little League.
Speaker 4: Now, oh, here you go. Here we go, Joe. I bet you can't make it reach the plate.
Speaker 1: But Joe, I throw about one hundred and two.
Speaker 4: Joe, Now you don't know Joe. All right, Hey, you may throw a hundred and two, but that ship ain't controlled.
Speaker 1: Ain't don't worry about it going nowhere near the plate. Gonna, it's gonna, it's gonna get across that plate. Hey, you know, Joe was a five tool in high school. Now he was a what five tuler? I did deler everything shortstop. I can play out in.
Speaker 3: A lot more an edger, a hole, a rake.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, y'all listen. I can't help it because I was athletic.
Speaker 2: Oh, we saw your athletics. Everybody saw it. While you're talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every every Sunday at one o'clock, that was me. Yeah, yeah, every Sunday at one o'clock. In fact, hey, I got I got Sunday League too, Hey, uncle Joe, y'all need to come to my game Sunday League. Yeah. I played soccer at Kendo Soccer Park every Sunday, So y'all need to come support.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, you probably won't even here. Sixty five miles an hour would throw the ball.
Speaker 1: Oh, that.
Speaker 4: Hey, that disrespectful though serious. Hey, I bet you. I know you can't get in that banging cage and hit nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't want no part of that, bro, you scared, Joe. I don't want no part of that. You hear me. I'm on one thing, and I know I got some sense. I know I play around a lot, but I got some sense. I don't want. Don't put me in no batton cade. I don't want nothing coming at me anything over eighty eighty miles an hour, no suthing.
Speaker 3: You probably a hit eighty.
Speaker 1: Who I could tell you that you ain't gonna hit it either. You can hear eighty. No, you can't what you want bad? You know you know you can't know you cannot, Oh.
Speaker 3: Joe, just cause you can't die. He don't want me a job?
Speaker 1: He ain't nobody on this chat with a mic in front of their mouth hitting eighty miles an hour and no batting cage. I'll tell you that I can. No, you can't.
Speaker 3: I can hear that.
Speaker 1: Hey, Now that's something we need to go do, because ain't nobody. I'm I could, I could be real about it. I'm being I'm being being honest. You that has already seen you on display with your athletic system.
Speaker 2: Yes, I told you every sound in football, and he can't do nothing outside of football. Is unbeknownst to me who I'm I'm better as soccer and name in football.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? I don't care, not about basketball.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, we didn't play no soccer games. But you look like trash and all the other games that you played.
Speaker 1: I look great at those games.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do just because y'all, just because, y'all wan, I trashed him in bowling. What you're talking about? You talking about? You talking about looking bad? And I whopoped them in bowling.
Speaker 2: First of all, I won the first game, but I tore my moniscus and so I wouldn't be in it. I wasn't able to get down like I was supposed to.
Speaker 3: That you can't beat no, damn.
Speaker 1: That's you. You cannot beat me in nothing, man.
Speaker 3: I got to him to prove it. That's your fault, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: You like, we ain't just have some We ain't just play some games.
Speaker 3: And you went over That was three. That was three.
Speaker 1: That was three four months ago, while y'all still talking about that.
Speaker 3: But it happened that what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What were we gonna do? Why I'll be waiting so long to do something again? And y'all y'all gonna that's y'all. Y'all, y'all, he mad, not mad now, I'm happy for what I'm just saying. Can we do something new? Y'all still talking about this old last stuff?
Speaker 3: What you want to do?
Speaker 1: I want to play pool, I wanna do ping pong, I want I want to do darts. I want to throw in the axe, like, let's do something else. Oh, Joe, you can't. You ain't your pool game ain't like that. I know it. I can tell you, Hey, Joe, you doing too much talking. That's how I know you're not good at it. You know that's not even part of your game talking. I'm ready, man, Ping pong, ping pong? Please like what we talking about