Speaker 1: All right, Leonards kinn it's simple man. That can only mean one thing on this radio program. That is all things. So proclaimed simple man that means all things Bill O'Reilly, all things Bill O'Reilly at billoreilly dot com. By the way, we are waiting Bill O'Reilly's soon to be best selling book Confronting Evil Assessing the Worst of the Worst. The only offensive part is he put my picture on the cover, along with the iotolical Mayne and others. I'm a so offended by that, I don't even know if I'm going to give you a cupcake interview.
Speaker 2: You know, you are disguised, as see I had told.
Speaker 1: Hannity in the minds of something, you know, so as I'm with Patrick bed David, who I really like. I know you've been on this podcast before yesterday and on the show, and you know it was it was very obvious that you know, some people that former colleagues, including yourself, that they were interested if I didn't like you guys, And I'm like, no, I mean, I get along great with Bill. You're on my radio show. I have nothing against anybody that has opinions that are different than mine. Some people that made other career decisions that I made. I mean, have all said to me that you've told me many times you're very happy with how your career has turned out, and you like doing your own thing right now, and it's doing very very well. But but I just want you to know I went to bad for you.
Speaker 2: Well likes me, you know. But all of these podcasters are looking for headlines, and that is the quickest way to get them, because then they get clicks, you know the game. So I gave President Trump a report card yesterday for six months how he did in various important categories.
Speaker 1: Well, I saw that, but that's not my question for you today. I don't care about your report card.
Speaker 2: You don't care you know about my report card?
Speaker 1: No, not even I. I saw you did it, and I guess you went on with Cloma. Do you like the only the only person that I got there doesn't.
Speaker 2: Maly one point about this. The headline said, O'Reilly gives Trump a mediocre Okay, that was not true. And now let's seguay back into your point. It is foolish for any former employee of any American corporation to attend the corporation publicly. You will not win your case, will not be accurately reported by anyone. So you are a fool if you get into that. If you've got a beef, get a lawyer. Now, in my case, this was ultimately the best thing that could happen. And I'll tell you something I haven't told anybody else, but you're my pal. I got to spend ten times more with my son who is twelve when I left FNCA, and if I had continued that grueling and enough ruling it is situation, I never would have been able to spend that time with him.
Speaker 1: All right, here's what I do want to talk to you about, because I think it matters. There is now officially opened by the FBI he ran conspiracy investigation into deep state operatives and whether they've been putting cement blocks on the scales of not one, not two, but three presidential elections. I'll try to make this quick, but I've got to give a little foundation. Then I promise I hand the ball to you and I will shut up. I promise. If you go back to twenty sixteen, we now know that there was damning information that was completely ignored. According to the release by Tulsea Gabbard and new documents that have been revealed that call Me totally ignored documents that were very damning for Hillary Clinton, and then his famous July twenty sixteen press conference no reasonable prosecutor would ever prosecute and basically gave her a get out of jail free card. As it relates to the servers and bleach bit and of course broken devices with hammers and sim cards removed. But also what happened that year is they were warned call Me in particular, was Warren warned and as early as August of twenty sixteen not to use the Hillary Clinton bought and paid for dirty Russian disinformation dossier. It became the basis of four fi's applications to ruin Carter Page's life. But also that represented because of his relationship with Trump, a backdoor just by on the Trump campaign, his transition team, and later his presidency because there were three renewals, that's a full year of spying that went on. They but the bulk of information was now the debunked and they knew at the time it was questionable dirty dossier that Hillary Clinton paid for to me, that is, putting cinderblocks on the scale of an election. And then it evolved into Shortly thereafter, the intelligence declassified by Tulsea Gabbert showed that that career intelligence officials had determined that there was no Trump Russia collusion. They were very very clear about it. The only Russia collusion information came from the dossier that Hillary paid for, the Russian dossier. And then once the higher ups within these three letter agencies got a hold of this information, they turned it on its head, they polluted it, they corrupted it, and they made it the exact opposite of what it said. We learned that through these documents. Okay, that to me is deep state operators putting cinderblocks on the scale of an election. That is a grand conspiracy. That is part of Cash's investigation. Fast forward and we'll go to twenty twenty, and we know that in March of twenty twenty, to give the exact timeline, that the FBI had verified the authenticity of the very real laptop from Hell of Hunter Biden. And yet they went on a mission of debunking that laptop by meeting weekly with every big tech company all throughout the summer of twenty twenty, warning them that they may be victims of a Russian disinformation campaign. It may be about Joe Biden, maybe about Hunter Biden, maybe about Barisma Lo and behold. They all knew at the time that Bob Costello, who was then Rudy Giuliati's attorney, had a copy of that laptop and he would drop it. In other words, it would be made public. The New York Post drops the story. Those big tech companies, especially Mark Zuckerberg, to his credit and to Jack Dorsey's credit, it was running Twitter. They said, is this what you were warning us about? They knew that the laptop was real, but they wouldn't confirm what they knew to be true, which they should have. That suppressed the story that otherwise would have killed Joe Biden's presidential aspirations. Now fast forward to everything that happened between twenty twenty and twenty twenty four in terms of weaponization at the DOJ and law fair. The rated mar a Lago Statute of limitations had run out in New York City on a legal non disclosure agreement labeled as such and and paid is a legal expense. And they come up with a novel legal theory by a DA that ran on a platform to get Trump okay, putting more cinder blocks now on the third presidential election. That is the grand conspiracy that is being investigated. I will use your words, what say you about all of this? In Toto, mister O'Reilly?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm leading with this on the No Spin News my TV broadcast tonight, and I'm going to run down methodically. So the big villain as far as what Gabbert made public late last night, is John Brennan, the former CID director. Brennan, I'm going to predict, will be indicted. Now, there are a variety of crimes you can charge him with, but there's no own question according to these documents all right, that were classified for four or five years, that Brennan knew some of the stuff that he was making public was false and did it anyway, And it's quoted in the report. So that's number one. He's in serious, serious trouble. Comy's in trouble, but not as bad as Brennan, because Comie can make an argument that he corrected his mistakes with Hillary Clinton. And you know, because that's why he did that CYA in the last week of the sixteen elections saying oh, we're reopening the case because Comy was shrewd enough to know he had criminal exposure, so he reversed it. Now his lawyer is going to go in and say, oh, you know, when he found out X and Y, he corrected it. So that could go either way. The Hunter Biden stuff is a to criminal prosecution by the federal government, even though you're correct it did have a direct influence on twenty elections.
Speaker 1: It's not that the Hunter Biden laptop existed. They had verified its authenticity. They pre bunked it with big tech as a means of suppressing the story when they knew it would come out because Bob Costello had a copy of it and they knew he would release it.
Speaker 2: But I'm talking about federal indictments here.
Speaker 1: Well, if you is that not election interference by definition?
Speaker 2: The fifty one people who signed on to that phony Hunter Biden this is Russian disinformation where civilians at the time, they're going to go in and say that was my opinion, and I don't think they're going to even be charged because the government knows what they're going to do. The other guy that has not really been thrown out here is the Director of National Intelligence, Clapper, James Clapper. You remember CNN just put Brennan and Clapper on all the time to push this.
Speaker 1: Well, Clapper, I think got hired by fake news CNN and Brennan by fake you know, fake news MSDNC.
Speaker 2: But Clapper is I think Clapper's got some problems too. See, you're gonna get them when they were wor Yeah.
Speaker 1: I even think. But I think it's deeper than that. I think they all got problems.
Speaker 2: Do you think they all are going to get invited?
Speaker 1: I'll give you an example. Let me let me take this now. Remember I spent three years of my life digging deep into this. You know some idiot posts today, Well, Hannity said that there was no Russian interference in the twenty sixteen election. When I have a book bill, O'Reilly, I had my staff research today and all the times I said that there was never any Trump Russia collusion. That that, But the Russia hoax was a hoax. The only Russian interference was Hillary Clinton's bought and paid for Russian disinformation dossier. But if you go back just at the end of the Obama administration and a meeting just weeks before Donald Trump is to take the presidency, you have all of these people Obama and Biden and Susan Rice and Comy and Clapper and Brennan at all meeting and then minutes before Trump is sworn in, that's when Susan Rice did the famous Cya memo. Barack Obama on that meeting weeks ago said to do everything by the book. James Comy said, do everything by the book. Obviously they were afraid what would be discovered.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me jump in here. I hate to say this, Hannity, but you weren't wrong on anything that you reported for more than a year that I can see. And you know me, if I thought you were wrong, I put it right between your eyes. So you had this story correct. That's number one. Number two. I'm a detailed guy. I'm a report I know, I'm a news analyst and that's why I'm famous, But I'm a reporter at heart. Okay, what I'm looking for from Gabbart is if Gabbert's going to go out and say Barack Obama did xtion and Y, you got to back it up. It is not backed up in these documents here. You can surmise it absolutely.
Speaker 1: But if you have you done a deep read into what Gabbart released. The rank and file within the Intel community. Career Intel community people said that the Russia hoax didn't exist. It's only when it got in the hands at according to reports, at the express desire of then President Obama that he got the clappers, the comes, the Brennan's involved, that it literally even though it said one thing, they said the exact opposite that had occurred, and they created this narrative that led to a three year which hunt based on a phony dossier and based on lies from their own intelligence community and assessments.
Speaker 2: Listen to me, you can lay it out, but you can't prove it. In the corner lots solus. They're not going to indicet Obama because he's gonna cite executive privilege and he's gonna say, look, my advisors led me astray. The hell you want me to do about it. They're not. They're not. If anybody thinks Barack Obama's going to get indicted, they're crazy. He's not. All right.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not making predictions about indictments. I will say this. I think what they did is they I've got to roll. You have two choices. You can stay and or you can go.
Speaker 2: It's up to you set the record straight here because it's such an important story.
Speaker 1: All right, stay right there more with all things simple man, Bill O'Reilly, all things O'Reilly a billoreilly dot com. All right, I wanted to I didn't want to rush Bill O'Reilly's final conclusion on whether or not there has been a grand conspiracy. And this new information being dropped by Tulca Gabbard now declassified, and this now encompasses not one, not two, but three presidential elections in different ways twenty sixteen about Russia collusion, a double standard with Hillary Clinton in top secret information, whether it was a complete setup from the beginning, And we now have declassified information that shows that rank and file career intelligence officials did not think that Putin was favoring Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton. The only Russian interference that we see is from Hillary Clinton's bought and paid for Russian dossier, which again most of the lamestream state run legacy media mob ignored. Then, of course the pre bunking of the laptop that they had verified its authenticity of in March of twenty twenty, and then of course the law fair and the weaponization issues involving the twenty twenty four election. You know, are they are deep state operator is putting cinder blocks on the scales of presidential elections, and who will be account held accountable hopefully for what? Mister O'Reilly your conclusion to all of this.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know you're trying to get rid of me, Hannity. I'm not offended. I'm a simple man, so I'm going to keep it really tight, all right. Number One, when people look at this story, they should read what the committee found out when they interviewed the associate of Vladimir Putin. That is a very key part of this that has not really been heightened by the press. Guys have flat out putting in care one and you can read it for yourself. That's number one. Number two on the head of the FBI. What do I do, Hannity, all right, here's what I do. I Indicte Brennan, the former CIA director, right away. You got enough evidence to take it to court. You might lose, but you probably won't, all right, because he did it. Then on Comy, I might indict on Kmy, but I'm not one hundred percent on it. On Adam Schiff, who's now the Senator from California. He was the head of the committee that did all of these interviews, wrote the classified report. I would send FBI agents in to interview Shiff again right now. If you lie to an FBI agent, that is a felony.
Speaker 1: But remember Biden gave him a preempted pardon.
Speaker 2: Bill Okay, doesn't matter. Though he gave him a preempted part of her past actions. You lie now, that does not count if.
Speaker 1: He lies now. Now, the interesting thing is is if he is brought before Congress, because he got the preemptive pardon, he does not have the ability to plead the Fifth Amendment, as you know.
Speaker 2: But I'm looking for criminals here, I'm not looking. Look, if you think that Adam Shiff is an honest man, then you're out of the rational zone for me.
Speaker 1: He was saying, there is a reason we do refer to him as the congenital liar. But go ahead.
Speaker 2: But look, I'm the FBI director. I send my guys in. Shift tells me everything that he knew. Why he said all of these lies? Ships lied about forty times. Why do you lie about this? Why do you lie about it?
Speaker 1: I think that's a low estimate. But yes, he and Devin Newness, I mean, was called the liar by the mainstream media. Everything he wrote was true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the same thing with you, as I said earlier, So you got attacked. I remember those attacks all right by the other media. The other media is we don't have to worry about them anymore because they're just collapsing. But I think that the FBI is a big role here, but don't overreach.
Speaker 1: Go very I agree with that. I think that listen, they're very they're very it, being very methodical and how they're releasing this information. This is the class information. And I think the country needs to know. There's a great danger to our constitutional republic if, in fact, you have people in these high positions of power and they're putting cinderblocks on the scales of a presidential election. The country had a right to know. Yet fifty one former Intel agents that knew nothing about Hunter Biden's laptop that had been verified as authentic by the FBI in March of twenty twenty. This is October of twenty twenty when the New York Post drops the story. They did it for political purposes. Now they lied to the country purposefully. In the case of the Russia, collusion hoax. There never was any interference, And according to the release of Tulsa Gabbard, just the opposite was the case. There wasn't Trump Russia collusion that they determined existed until it got in the hands of these quote higher up deep state operatives. Then the narrative flipped on purpose. That's to put a cinderblock. And I'm using my analogy on the scale of an election. All of the law, fair, we saw from twenty to twenty four was to prevent Donald Trump from ever having a shot to be president again. Again. Cinder blocks would be my example on the scales of an election. Do you disagree with any of that?
Speaker 2: No, But to advance the story, the President Trump, if he wants to be considered a great president, has to order his Justice Department to indict when necessary, okay, and to expose the entire thing to the American people, and whoever gets hurt gets hurt.
Speaker 1: Fair, Fair, I think I think you did a good job today, mister O'Reilly. I'm going to give you a grade of a B minus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd never take it class anyway.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't take my class. You'd be too disruptive. I have to throw you out and give you a demerit. All right, Bill, O'Reilly all things O'Reilly Bill Oreilly dot com. We appreciate your time, sir, Thank you. All right, let's head back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, let's go to Paul my Free State of Florida. Paul, Hey, how are you glad you called? Thanks for being with us.
Speaker 3: Wonderful, Thank you, mister Hannity. Yesterday there was talk about you running for the presidency, which we think is a great idea. But we also think you've got a running mate, a possible running mate that would clean house, detailed, oriented, absolutely wonderful person. I think miss Linda would be the person.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, seriously, do you realize how one of the great reasons our relationship works so well is she's in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and I'm in the Free state of Florida. Do you underst stand if we're in the same room for that long period of time, it's only a matter of time until she kills me.
Speaker 4: I haven't killed you so far in twenty years. I mean, all hail the Chief. I'll be the VP. I'm fine with that.
Speaker 1: I'm fine, but but you get to see me in doses, which is good because it's it's always fun.
Speaker 5: And then you get to go you even less if I was the vice president, because you know I was.
Speaker 1: That's probably true world.
Speaker 4: You know, spreading the message of hope and good cheer and getting rid of all of the radicals that fill our many nations in our nation right.
Speaker 1: Admit, she would be end up being as controversial, if not more than Donald Trump if you knew her the way I did.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something, This country's right for a little controversy. They're looking for somebody to get.
Speaker 4: Madame Vice President. I am ready to serve my your own here. We're going to kick out everybody.
Speaker 6: Doesn't belong here.
Speaker 4: I tell everybody the way it is, every reason, no life.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus, you're welcome, just for the records. So I'm in the middle of doing my show last night, and then in a break, my staff talks to me in my ear and they go, it's all over the place that you're thinking about running for president. And I have never been asked about if I have any such desire or intention to do so. I do not know where this all came from. Do you have any idea in terms of the you know where this originated from? Linda, I have no idea.
Speaker 5: I think what has really happened. And I say this, I don't want to toot my own horn or blow smoke, but I think people are excited about the ticket. And I think when they heard that I might be your VP, they were like, you know what, Sean Hannity for president might be good? Because definitely the.
Speaker 1: First the first time the ticket even got discussed, is this call today? We never had.
Speaker 4: There's tons of chatter about it online, lots of chatter A right.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, how was the poll yesterday that came out? We did a poll, didn't.
Speaker 4: We We did do a poll.
Speaker 5: I know you're excited to talk about the poll because you won the poll. Everybody knows. I know you don't always win. First of all, I think what I learned high level is that our audience has an inability to discern what is dancing for.
Speaker 1: You attacking the people you're attacking.
Speaker 5: That's my job as the vice president to give it like it is so America. You don't know what dancing looks like for this white Irishman.
Speaker 1: Okay, him running, So it had to do with me singing. The Devil went down to Georgia with Charlie Daniels and Linda claimed I was dancing. I'm like, I don't dance. I didn't dance in the vague.
Speaker 4: Just was the way that you dance, and I think that's.
Speaker 1: Running is not dancing. I was running around throwing footballs out of the crowd during moments when I wasn't singing the chorus with Charlie, Like I said.
Speaker 4: You won the pole, you want it far and square.
Speaker 1: I've learned to the final. What was the final outcome? You won?
Speaker 4: That's all that matters. You won.
Speaker 1: No, No, what was the final out What was the final percentage outcome?
Speaker 4: I think it's like you won like seventy percent uh huh, yeah, I know it's it's a proud day. Mister welcome, We're welcome.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, Paul, you very nice to say.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: I have no intention of running. I don't think I could be elected dog catcher, even in the free state of Florida. I just don't. I Listen, if you wanted to know what kind of president I would be, I can tell you I would just follow up with the policies that are successful of Donald Trump, and I would I would magnify them as much as I possibly could. I mean, he actually came forward with a great idea today, thinking out of the box only as Trump seems to do in the world of politics, that he would eliminate capital games when people sell their homes. I love that idea. How great that would be for the for the home building industry and the real estate industry. I mean, that is the lagging indicator in the economy now, is all Jerome Powell driven because of high interest rates. Nobody's going to give up a thirty year fixed rate mortgage to get a seven seven and a half percent thirty year fixed rate mortgage because it's thousands of dollars more a month. And it's just unfair. It's keeping young people out of the housing market. It's forcing older people, you know, to stay in homes when they want to retire. It's it's terrible and it's unnecessary.
Speaker 3: I think it's a great idea, I really do. And in you magnifying his policies, that's a better idea.
Speaker 4: And Paul, when Sean and I run the country, we will adhere to these policies and even expand upon them for the American people.
Speaker 1: Right, Sean, First of all, I don't think you get past the vetice.
Speaker 5: I think you meant to say, yes, Madam Vice President, to be I think that that's what you meant to say.
Speaker 1: You just I am not taking this any further or else You're going to stephen A. Smith me. And that means everywhere I go, I'm going to have to answer this question. And Steven A. Smith loved every single solitary second of it.
Speaker 4: Should run. Actually, you know what, it could be me, you and stephen A. And he could be like, I don't know, chief of staff. That would be fun.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, this is not even a team of rivals. This is a team of It would be bad, it would be lovely.
Speaker 4: And I think that you need.
Speaker 1: To I would find the best job for.
Speaker 4: You, Madame Vice President.
Speaker 1: Yes, I take it.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not sure that's the right role for you.
Speaker 4: That is my goal.
Speaker 1: American than me. Your goal is for me to run for president. Are you out of your mind?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: My goal is for you to run so I can be Madame Vice President. That's my goal. Let's be clear.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, the silence is deafening. Let me tell you that vote of confidence. You make me feel so good today.
Speaker 1: You were taking this way too seriously. All right, The FBI police, they're warning all Americans about a surge and these phone scams. These fraudsters now are calling demanding that your personal information or payments under the threat of arrest, and they're using what's called spoof caller ID to look like numbers coming from actual government agencies. Authorities advise hanging up immediately verifying the caller's identity through other official channels. You've got to understand you need to protect your name, your finances, your reputation, and we're all being impacted by these identity thieves. That's why you need LifeLock dot com. They monitor millions of data points a second for any risk to your identity and they'll look for, you know, threats to for example, people that want to take out loans in your name or commit crimes pretending to be you. And the best news is if you've become a victim of identity theft, you'll have a dedicated US based restoration specialist that'll fix it guaranteed. Anyway. Joy, now go to LifeLock dot com or call one eight hundred LifeLock. You get forty percent off your first year with the promo code Hannity one eight hundred LifeLock LifeLock dot com promo code Hannity Today, AA.
Speaker 6: Sica winning yet me either, world leaders, union, businesses, social media. They all want to work with Trump.
Speaker 1: He said what he was going to do, and then he did it.
Speaker 6: The White House is open for business and America is bad, bad anities on right now.
Speaker 7: There is irrefutable evidence that detail how President Obama and his national security team directed the creation of an intelligence community assessment.
Speaker 1: That they knew was false.
Speaker 7: They knew it would promote this contrived narrative that Russia interfered in the twenty sixteen election to help President Trump win, selling it to the American people as though it were true.
Speaker 1: That's going to wrap things up with today. We have such explosive stories Tonight, Hannity nine, Eastern Fox News. Pulsey Gabbard's press conference today, more declassified documents, John Solomon, Greg Jarrett, Jim Jordan, the band is back together. Also, incredible economic news, more trade deals than we ever expected, China, Japan, Indonesia, Vietnam. Howard Lutnick will join us. Our Ai Tzar Davis Sacks will join us. Also Laura Trump and Well Love the latest on the terrible sentencing that took place out in Idaho, and much more. DVR nine Eastern Hannity on Fox will see you to night. Back here tomorrow with news information you'll never get from the state run legacy media mob, the peddlers of conspiracy theories, all happening tonight. We'll see you tomorrow. Thanks for being with us,