Speaker 1: This is the almost famous podcast with iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Almost famous to OG's Bob Guinea, Trista Sutter, Trista, we are here.
Speaker 3: I gotta be honest.
Speaker 2: Part of me is sad that the finale happened last night, which means we're not gonna be talking about dancing every week. This has been a lot of fun. I'm gonna miss it, but there's so much to get to. Oh major spoiler alerts. Guys, if you're listening to this podcast right now, you're gonna find out who won Dance with the Stars last night. If you don't already know, it's everywhere, right, it is literally everywhere. It's huge news for us because it proves that you and I could be judges on Dancing with the Stars because we chose no, we chose this.
Speaker 1: Just saying, well, we chose him winning, that's true, but we got everybody else wrong.
Speaker 3: That's true. That's true, very valid point.
Speaker 2: Although if you look at the judges scores, we got everybody right, so we get into that one.
Speaker 1: Wah, yeah, that's true. That's so funny. I didn't look at that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Went through them this morning when I was kind of reading up on stuff and I told Hannah I watched this kind of like half awake. I fell asleep with Grayson last night, putting them to sleep, and then I woke up and I'm like, oh my god, I got to watch the show, and I was like one eye open, and I may have fallen asleep several times as well. I had to do a satellite media tour yesterday morning from five thirty to ten or five thirty to eleven, so I was I was going.
Speaker 1: On, Oh my gosh, for what deal?
Speaker 2: No, you know, well, I did a deal this weekend in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and then was supposed to be gone Saturday and Sunday, come back Monday, and then go straight to New York to do a satellite media tour. And I do them like for different holidays throughout the course of the year. In fact, I'd love to talk to you about because I think you'd be a great addition to the stable of talent they have for this.
Speaker 1: I would love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do it. I do it probably ten times a year, and.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And nine times out of ten I get to keep stuff too, which is really cool. But lately they've been a little stingy on this stuff, which bums me out AnyWho that's neither here nor there. But yeah, I was so worn down, you know that, I was like, oh my god, I gotta watch Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 3: You know, and uh, family came in and everything.
Speaker 2: So I watched it later and I missed a few things that I read this morning that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, how did I miss that? You know?
Speaker 2: And like what Like, for example, there was some some class A level flirting going on with Juliann Huff and Danny Amendola, and I'm officially jealous of it.
Speaker 3: I'm jealous of it. Did you see that?
Speaker 1: I literally pointed at the television and I'm like, I ship this, Like, isn't that what people say?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: They say I ship it.
Speaker 2: Well, actually I'm a little fat. Yeah, I have to ask Hanna what they say. Now, I'm sure it's not shipped it anymore?
Speaker 3: What do they say? Yeah? Probably not, it is.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Still I got it right, So yes, I was like school.
Speaker 3: Still, I'm like, you know, we are so trendy.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're so trendy.
Speaker 3: Gosh, we finally made a tea.
Speaker 2: Yeah I saw that, and I'm like, damn it. Now, granted, I'm a happy married man. There's nothing I'm gonna but I don't know why, but it just bothered me that Juliane Huff was flirting with Danny Amadila and not somehow through the screen with me.
Speaker 3: Isn't that terrible? Like, well, how am I jealous of that?
Speaker 1: It was really really cute, like she was laying and I don't know if you ended up seeing it, but Juliane's laying in his bed because it was the bed like the prop from their Barbie Freestyle dance, and Julianne asked him a question and he goes, Then he goes, I think the better question is, Julianne, why are you in my bed? It was perfect. It was so cute.
Speaker 3: I guarantee you that dude, that dude has probably used that line a few times in his life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, he hasn't. He doesn't wonder why why women are in his bed.
Speaker 3: He knows. He's like, we all know why you're in my bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So last night season thirty three mirror Ball, we picked the top five that part we had correct.
Speaker 3: We also picked.
Speaker 1: Yeah number one based on the scores. Based on the scores, well.
Speaker 2: Based on the scores, we picked to the top five correctly, and I'm gonna go over to the scores real quick, okay, So I'll save our number one finisher for last. Stephen and Riley scored a twenty nine and thirty for a total of fifty nine. Didn't pick that one, actually, Joey and Jenna also fifty nine.
Speaker 3: Didn't pick that.
Speaker 1: What do you mean we didn't pick that one?
Speaker 3: Well, I guess we did. I didn't pick Steven, we did. I thought Stephen was gonna.
Speaker 1: Be but he he was the last one, like fifth place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Whitney and Danny only a fifty six, which I didn't think was uh was was accurate?
Speaker 1: I thought they were robbed for their party dance. They should have got all tens. I thought it was so entertaining. It was great, Like the costumes, he did a great job with, like his acting skills. The dancing was amazing. Is saying we actually know one of the dancers, like the background dancers is. Her name is Mia Maxwell, and she is choreographing a solo for Blakesley this year for today. Yeah, isn't that fun? Heard mom teaches at Blakesley's dance studio, So that was really fun for Blakesley and I to see is super cool. Yeah, it was amazing.
Speaker 2: No, I love that, and then you got then you got Alona and Alan fifty seven. So I guess I kind of if I'm thinking about the ranking of the scores, I thought Stephen and Alona would be fourth and fifth. Yeah, then Chandler perfect score sixty thirty and thirty.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, so who did I say? I said fifth was going to be Stephen? And then did I say fourth was going to be Danny?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You remember I switched it up.
Speaker 3: I wrote this down.
Speaker 1: I said, I said fourth was going to be Danny and third was going to be Alona. So I actually got this right.
Speaker 3: You did not. I did not.
Speaker 2: You're absolutely right you did, and I was I was the one who picked. I was the one who said. I actually think I said, No, I did. I said Stephen than Alona, than Danny. Yeah, you said Stephen, Danny, Alona. So you actually got the whole thing right, the whole kit and kaboodle.
Speaker 1: Well based on but not on Oh no, I just know the show. Yeah, and I feel like there's always some kind of what do you call it when the underdog wins a twist or Yeah, exactly. So an upset is what the word I was thinking of. So I I knew there was going to be some kind of upset in terms of what I was thinking, and I couldn't be right, So that's why I switched it up. But I will say that Alona, I think who was saying who was saying this in the beginning, maybe it was Alfonso or maybe it was Julianne, but they were talking about how much the world really has love has fallen in love with her based on and we talked about this the last time, but based on like her her social media posts or tiktoks, her Instagram posts. Everyone just and I am in that boat too. I'm a huge fan. I love how real and raw she's been about not feeling beautiful because she is like a muscular, uh larger woman. Just I think that it's a beautiful story about how you don't have to be Barbie, you know, skinny and tiny and blonde too to be beautiful. I just I love I loved her whole, her whole storyline really, and the beautiful partnership between her and Alan to like the tears that were flowing between both of them, like you could tell that they just really truly became so close and respect each other and had the greatest.
Speaker 3: Time to Yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 1: You know, looking back, Alona really was the underdog and she you know, proved that she belonged there. Yeah, Chandler was the best answer, Joey was the most popular, and Alona I feel like, grew in people's hearts because they could relate to her. And you know, because everyone has felt not included in their life, and I feel like that was part of why, like the draw that she just didn't feel like she was enough.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, And I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I think you know, it's kind of interesting because you think of these Olympians, right and you think, oh, oh my god, they're so great at what they do, and they they've always been this awesome and they must they must, you know, have this this sense of self that you know is just like infallible or untouchable. And I think you saw it with Steven a little bit too. You know, these guys are, yeah, they're really good at what they do, but stepping outside of their world is is they're.
Speaker 3: Just like everybody else.
Speaker 2: You know, they they have those same insecurities that everybody has, and you know, I didn't. I didn't pick up on the Alona thing as early as you did, but I definitely, I definitely got on the Alona train towards the end here, and I feel like, you know, you're right.
Speaker 3: I think her showing.
Speaker 2: Her vulnerability and her really kind of putting it out there did make America warm up to her because you know, and that's that's what this show is. I think really about these top five, I think we're really all I hate to say it because I know it sounds like participation trophy style stuff, but they were all really big winners here because you know, for Steven and Alona as Olympians, to get let people get to know their personalities, that's a thing we don't get to know with these Olympians usually. And then you got Danny, who came off of, you know, an amazing NFL career, but he was arguably, I think one of the better NFL dudes that have been on the show. And then these top two.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, we've got We've had a lot of really yeah, amazing NFL.
Speaker 2: No, You're right, we have, we have a lot. Joe's beard maintenance in and of itself, should be worthy of a Mirabaud Trophy.
Speaker 3: I mean this, dude, how do these guys do this? Like, I mean, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I I'm a guy, Karen makeup, I've got I can't make my my kinny. Seriously, you really think that he's doing that? No, that is hair and makeup. He goes into the chair literally probably right before, maybe a couple hours before, and and they even showed him at the beginning of the show where he was sitting in the makeup chair and he's like or Alfonso's like, he just got a haircut, you know, like it literally happens right there. So, yeah, he's got a hairstylist following him around who's gonna like trim him up.
Speaker 2: And it's just perfectly qualitied at all times. You know, I couldn't do that if my life. If you told me, I'll give you a million dollars and a mirror Ball trophy.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't think I.
Speaker 1: Could grow a beer like that in ten weeks.
Speaker 3: No way, no way, and help.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we picked it. We definitely picked the top two correctly. You picked all five I got. I got the top two. I really thought, uh Chandler was amazing.
Speaker 3: Last night.
Speaker 2: I thought her dances were unreal amazing, I mean, but I also think and you know, this begs the question too. I saw some stuff online today about Carrie an and Aba and how you know she was a little critical there in the end, and part of me feels like part of me often wonders if that is her trying to like forge her identity on the show as the stickler, because it's like, because Derek has kind of come on, you know, Derek took over the chair for Len Goodman when he passed away, and Derek has the ability to be critical as a as a very well known form of pro dancer and of course with his time on, so you think he can dance or whatever?
Speaker 3: The other one was that he did as well? What was that other one called?
Speaker 2: Was this?
Speaker 3: It wasn't so you think he can dance? What was that? One?
Speaker 1: Oh? World of Jennifer Lopez World of Dance?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: And and he was always like the guy who he can give critical feedback because he is so good.
Speaker 1: He's he's more like technical, Yeah, he is very concerned with technique, you know, and what is included?
Speaker 2: And that was always the carry Anne's role I think before Yeah, so maybe that's why she says some of the weird stuff she says, like but like she got booed last night, which you know that used to be that used to be Len Goodman would get booed and everyone, you know, it was almost like tongue in cheek that one felt per a little bit last night.
Speaker 3: I thought, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with you. I feel like, as a judge, you have to call it like it is, and even if it's not going to be popular, because obviously Joey because he won. The reason I'm saying he's the most popular is because he won. I feel like the votes always come into play in the finale, even more so than any other you know, time of the show. And like Alfonso is saying, we crushed it, like hit a new record in terms of how many votes came in. So I feel like and Blakesley and I were two people who voted for him that hadn't been voting for him because like I've said in the past, yeah, how did you get the timing right? I, well, we got the timing right because I'm I'm made sure we got the timing rate. I was like I was early. We actually tried to vote at five pm our time, thinking that they started at seven pm Eastern, but they didn't start the votes until eight pm Eastern, so we had to wait an hour to vote. But we got our votes in. And I think that that, you know, maybe maybe that played a part in it. Who knows, but I think that Joey definitely got the popular vote and she got booed because because he is really popular, and at this point in time, everyone's falling in love with these finales. With these finalists, you know, everyone has a stake in seeing them succeed and wanting them to be happy. I feel like and Carrie Anne saying anything negative, she's going to get booze, and I think that's just the nature of the beast. I don't think she's going to change it all, and I don't think she should change. I think she needs to call it like it is. And she thought that it was underwhelming, so hey say that.
Speaker 3: What did you think? Did you think it was underwhelming?
Speaker 1: I will say that it wasn't my favorite freestyle. Okay, so the freestyles that I mean, first of all, actually I loved Stevens, Like coming out the game, Stevens was great. I think he did an awesome job. I love how they incorporated his teammates in there. Chandler's she is just perfection. She really truly is. And the fact that there had never been a black couple to be in the finale was just like an emotional thing.
Speaker 2: I know that was kind of shocking. I didn't I guess I didn't even realize that.
Speaker 3: I know, you know, I don't shocking to me.
Speaker 2: It's like, and I know that I should be more mindful. And I mean this in a respectful way. I didn't see them as black dancers. I just saw them as right, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think about that totally.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like watching it and when they said I was like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: You know, well, I think for them like being able to show like, just like Chandler said when she was being interviewed by Julianne Show, like young people who are watching the show that there can be there should be two black dancers together in the finale. Why Like you know, people talk about how they didn't see representation growing up on television or whatever. I love that they brought that to the stage. I love that that that that is a that they accomplished. That you know, and and not that they were trying. They were just amazing. So they accomplished it because they were amazing, And I just love that. And I love that they gave Omad homage to to you know, black entertainers in history, like it was. It was actually such a cool dance for that reason. And then my favorite was Alona's. I loved her dance. Is she the best dancer in the bunch? She's not, But I loved the empowerment, like I her confidence, the costumes, the girls were freaking hot, it was. I loved the song. I loved Alana's like and I loved how she started it, how she was like walking through like you know, like a locker room, essentially looking at these photos and reminiscing about the memories. And I loved that they made it sentimental in the beginning, and then she was just like, I'm gonna freaking let it go and this is me and I'm hot and deal with it, you know.
Speaker 3: For her, good for her, Yeah, I say there was.
Speaker 2: There was some great choices last night musically too, Like I really thought that was one of the things that stood out to me. You know, I mean, I'm looking at like like Stephen's Stephen and Riley songs. You know, of course the Friends theme song right I'll be There for You, the remembrands, but they also had.
Speaker 3: Viva la Vita cole Play, which is one of my favorite songs.
Speaker 2: Joey had another one of my favorite songs from the Trolls movie, Can't Stop the Feeling, justin Timberlake, I Know I Love You, the cand heat by Districtive, which I thought was interest because District seventy eight also shows.
Speaker 3: Up a little later.
Speaker 2: But then I love this song post Malone and Morganwall and I had some help. I love that song, and then the Barbie medley which was just really great.
Speaker 3: That whole dance was so great.
Speaker 2: Then you mentioned Alona. They had Shake a Tale feathered by Ray Charles, which banfrom TV used to cover, by the way, and then they had the song Phenomena.
Speaker 1: Femenomenon, feminomena, feminomenon.
Speaker 4: That's hard to say, that's a tongue to us, Yes eight, which is a duet with Bruno Mars and Rose, and then a mashup of Hell's of Poppin' and Move On Up, which was awesome for it's so funny.
Speaker 1: You were saying all of these songs, I am like, which song was that? Which dance was that? Because I don't know titles. I don't know song titles I know, and then.
Speaker 3: I obsessed with titles and lyrics. It's so crazy.
Speaker 1: You know, the lyrics, Yes, the lyrics I obsessed with. I don't know the titles. But I loved that they for every dance, for the Redemption songs, I felt like for everybody, the song fit perfectly fit perfectly, Like what was the song? Like you said the Morgan, I think the Morgan wall in.
Speaker 3: One, like I had some help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. I loved that for Danny and Whitney, like, I don't know, I just I thought they did a great job in choosing the songs, and that's not always the case, but I thought the songs were perfection.
Speaker 3: The songs and the costumes were on point.
Speaker 1: The costumes were gorgeous. The green with Joey, I was like, why did they Why did they have them wear this neon green? It was that wasn't my favorite outBut that wasn't my favorite.
Speaker 3: I thought Jenna looked really pretty in it, like it was nice for her.
Speaker 1: Jenna can't not look pretty like she is she's a stunner. I just I just love them and I'm so happy for them. So Blakesley and I recorded our reaction, and first of all, we were both shook it when Chandler got third. We were shocked because at one point I said during the show, I said she's gonna win because she was freaking crushing everything. She was doing amazing, and I just I was like, she's gonna win.
Speaker 2: Do you think that was just a popular vote thing because people just didn't know her before this show?
Speaker 1: I do, y, I one hundred percent do. That is why you vote. Yeah, that's why you vote. If you are if you're really thinking that you want the best answer to win, then you then you need to vote for the best answer. I personally, I have been saying all this season, she's the best answer. I voted for Joey, so you know, so if you want the best answer to win, then you vote for the best answer. But I am so happy for Joey and Jenna. Their partnership ship was like it kind of made me jealous, like I wished I had had, Like I mean, Louie and I had a great relationship and still stay in touch every so often.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was wondering if you guys, did I love that?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I was in Utah a couple of years last year, a couple of years ago, reached out to him. He's doing great, has a couple of kids now, which is awesome.
Speaker 3: That's nice.
Speaker 1: But anyway, yeah, I feel a little like I felt kind of like jealous, like, oh, I love their partnership that I just love their friendship. You know, you you you know that it's authentic, it's real, like they truly enjoy each other's company. Right.
Speaker 2: I feel that way about Alona and her partner too, Like they they really seem like they are like this, this friendship is gonna last a lifetime, you know, And I think, yeah, yes, I agree with you too. I think, like Joey, I do love the way that Joey was able to keep Kelsey involved week after week and then to have val you know, come out.
Speaker 3: And present them the trophy was super cool.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I just I thought that was It's.
Speaker 2: A nice I think it's a nice, uh way to turn the chapter on this show in a way that like, you know, our first well, like you said too, I mean I was thinking about this when you were saying this but like for Chandler and Brendan to be the first black couple that I would think there'd be a lot of pressure, you know, Like I mean, I feel like they're they're you're you're carrying this this extra burden not burden, I guess, but actual responsibility into this, you know, highly televised event and feeling pressure and everyone knows you're the best answer out there and you know, but people don't know you from your your your careerment necessarily, and then to have that additional thing, I think Joey kind of carried a little bit of that too, because not not the same obviously, not with the same you know, stakes obviously, but for Joey to be, you know, kind of anstered about as a first person from the Bachelor, the first guy from the Bachelor to.
Speaker 3: Win this thing.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying those two things are even remotely uh similar in scale, but for him the hand that.
Speaker 3: Pressure too, because I mean that we've been.
Speaker 2: Calling for it, you know, for forever, you know, and so it's like he's and for him to go all the way and do it, I mean, man, that's that's the bar pretty high. Now considering the fact that this thing is kind of almost like, if you're a relatively popular, uh you know, bachelor bacherette, you're probably going to end up on Dancing with the Stars. I would think that that adds a little bit of extra stakes to anybody who's being asked to be the next bachelor.
Speaker 3: They got to think about it, like, how am I going to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, dancing? No, No, I don't think they should. Don't think about that at all. That's that's when you don't get asked, you know what I mean, right right. But I do think it's interesting that there have been so many bachelors, like let's see Crystal's, Sean Lowe, Nick Vile, Jake a grocery store Joe. That's five. I'm probably missing somebody, yeah, but I feel like there have been there been three winners who are bachelorettes, Hannah, Melissa, Ryecroft, and Caitlin. And then you had didn't have, you know, anybody out of the six bachelors who had been on until Joey. So I think it's awesome. I am just I'm so I'm so excited for them. I'm so excited. I'm hoping that he's on tour in Denver and that I can see him in person doing his doing his thing on stage.
Speaker 3: Do you think he'll do the tour? Did they say he's going to do the tour or no, Yeah.
Speaker 1: They did. They pulled all all five finalists out and Steven's hosting it, and then and then it was Alona, Chandler and Joey are going to be uh not in every single city, but they are gonna be there, and so is whom I'm who, and Danny. I feel like Danny's going to be there too. I feel like they're all going to be there, but just not in every city.
Speaker 2: I think that Top three was pretty spectacular, I mean very you know, I mean, man, I mean Top.
Speaker 1: Five was spectacular. Top five. I'm so glad that they did Top five. To think that we could we wouldn't have seen Stephen and Riley in the finale, you know, or even I think Alona would have been the fourth and to have missed her like she ended up being second overall. So you know, I'm so thankful that they did Top five because it changed it completely, you know, changed for Alona and she went she rose to the top. So yeah, I'm so thankful that we got to do this this season. It was. It was so much fun.
Speaker 3: This has been a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: I love your insight because you not only have you done the show, you've done Dancing with the Stars, but you were also grown you are still in the dance community, and I think I think you bring a totally different wrinkle to it because you understand what these dancers are going through from a pressure perspective as well as you know, especially from the celebrity component.
Speaker 1: I mean a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I did not. I didn't live in La when I was practicing. Louis would literally fly in on his own dime by the way to Colorado, or drive to Colorado. He would stay. I don't think they even paid for his hotel rooms. I'm not even kidding, because they had no budget back then. I swear will I booked us at or no, I didn't. I think the producers did book us at like a gym, like a hotel or a ballroom, and we practiced like I don't even think we had mirrors. I don't know it was. There was one time we were in a gym at a gym and we did have a room, but it had a pole right in the middle of the room, So you had tod like make sure that part of the dance wasn't like around not not like a strip, like a like a construction poll.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, like something that they needed to stabilize the building. So yeah, it wasn't like and we didn't practice every day of the week for hours and hours and hours on end like he would come in. We would practice for you know, a few hours and maybe the next day and then he would go. It was like a weekend thing. So I we did not have even close to the amount of practices that are rehearsals that they are having now, and the stress was a lot less. So in wrapping up, thanks for making this so fun, I'm so thankful that almost famous. Thank you for giving us this opportunity to recap it because it really brought me back to Dancing with the Stars. And you know, I've I've been watching here and there over the years and keeping up with it, but not like watching every episode, and this gave me an excuse to get back to it. So thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 2: You know, maybe we'll get lucky and we'll get Joey. I mean, you know, Joey and Jen.
Speaker 3: I hope this would be your stop, your press stop. You know, we'd love to talk to you all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we hope we can.
Speaker 2: But yeah, this has been a lot of fun, trist I always love talking with you, and I'm excited that the holidays are right around the corner and then we'll be getting right into your show coming up in the new year. So I'm very excited to get after that Special Forces on a weekly basis and really kind of dig into that too.
Speaker 3: So it's going to be a good times, good time, sister.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it, good times awesome. Okay, thank you guys for listening and catch us. I guess now that this is over, maybe we'll start getting back to our og Bachelor people. So yeah, tune in, tune into that hopefully coming up.
Speaker 3: Let's say Joey and Jen on first, and then you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, I would love to actually have the top five. If we can get the top five finalists on the show, I would love to do that. So yeah, anyway, and maybe even Tory spelling. I don't know a few people. Oh my gosh, I have to say one more thing. So if you were watching, I think it was Dan who was it. I cannot remember the celeb who had just danced. Anna Delvey is like behind them, and she kept moving over so that she was on camera.
Speaker 3: Did you see it? I didn't, but now I have to.
Speaker 1: I think it was Danny and Whitney. You have to go back and watch when Julianne, you know, they're up on the top and Juliane's interviewing them, and Anna keeps moving over and then she gets to the place where she can be seen and she stands there and there was a guy like a dancer, like a fill in dancer, who was standing right next to her, and he hadn't moved and then he noticed that she was He noticed that she was there, and he was like, oh sorry, and he kind of moved over because she like totally invaded his space.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Sorry. I had to give that a little snippet. I'm going to leave you with that, and all right, thank you, congratulations Joey and Jenna, We love you, and thanks everybody.
Speaker 2: Follow the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcasts on iHeartRadio or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts.